Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Invasion In Our Planet? Recent UFO invasion files?

Hi, I'm hoping to say this although I stopped practicing Spiritual Satanism. I took it seriously although I'm from a poor urban area in America.
I would like to confirm that Jews actually are enslaving people outside of Isreal
There are those related to Benjamin Netanyahu that believe the only real Isrealis are about 1,500 and they are all family and have known each other their entire lives
They not only want our labor, but also all the blessings money can't buy, including family, friends, affection, honor, and self esteem
They give slaves lobotomies and other forms of mutilation after isolating them
They have worked on me for years
Technically in my blood I am related to the Isreali Jews but they don't consider me family
They would skin alive some of my innocent family members but they should not
This is not a conspiracy theory
It almost sounded like it when I first encountered this website years ago
What starts out as a seemingly harmless volunteer experience could end deadly
I will also say that in my opinion cats and dogs are highly intelligent but should perhaps hide it
Some Jews hide it and other aspects
Thank you for reading

Kitty666 said:
Hi, I'm hoping to say this although I stopped practicing Spiritual Satanism. I took it seriously although I'm from a poor urban area in America.
I would like to confirm that Jews actually are enslaving people outside of Isreal
There are those related to Benjamin Netanyahu that believe the only real Isrealis are about 1,500 and they are all family and have known each other their entire lives
They not only want our labor, but also all the blessings money can't buy, including family, friends, affection, honor, and self esteem
Technically in my blood I am related to the Isreali Jews but they don't consider me family
I will also say that in my opinion cats and dogs are highly intelligent but should perhaps hide it
Thank you for reading

Jews are definitely a parasite race, very different from Humans. In my opinion, anyone who finds the JoS website and gets to this Forum has been somehow led here by Satan, so if you're unsure whether or not this path is for you, try asking Satan to show you clear signs that you should stay on it and become powerful and free. Nobody can tell you what to do, that choice is still yours.
As the Jews, the way I see it, there's only a very small percentage of Israel that belongs to "the elite" and that ended up running the world (for now, they're already falling and fast). The populace, just like during the "holocaust", has always been slaughtered by higher Jewish officials as they don't even care about their own. They're like a parasite that will eat its arm off when the hand has been caught stealing, so they can save their skin.

And no, this is not a conspiracy theory. It's actually so real it's scary, but it's also VERY real that there are Satan and his Gods and Goddesses (who created us) to guide us through this until we will be completely out of it and the parasite race will be gone forever.

My suggestion is: get to know Satan personally, work on yourself and strengthen your Soul. The world in front of you wants you to give up, so.. don't.

Hope that helps.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

PS. Try vibrating SATANAS (if you do it one letter at a time it's unlikely people around you will know what you're actually saying). I found vibrating Father's name is excellent for communicating with Him, it will boost your concentration tenfold. Good luck.

Kitty666 said:
Thank you for reading
Any amount of jewish blood never has been, and never can be of Satan.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Kitty666 said:
Thank you for reading

Jews are definitely a parasite race, very different from Humans. In my opinion, anyone who finds the JoS website and gets to this Forum has been somehow led here by Satan, so if you're unsure whether or not this path is for you, try asking Satan to show you clear signs that you should stay on it and become powerful and free. Nobody can tell you what to do, that choice is still yours.
As the Jews, the way I see it, there's only a very small percentage of Israel that belongs to "the elite" and that ended up running the world (for now, they're already falling and fast). The populace, just like during the "holocaust", has always been slaughtered by higher Jewish officials as they don't even care about their own. They're like a parasite that will eat its arm off when the hand has been caught stealing, so they can save their skin.

And no, this is not a conspiracy theory. It's actually so real it's scary, but it's also VERY real that there are Satan and his Gods and Goddesses (who created us) to guide us through this until we will be completely out of it and the parasite race will be gone forever.

My suggestion is: get to know Satan personally, work on yourself and strengthen your Soul. The world in front of you wants you to give up, so.. don't.

Hope that helps.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

PS. Try vibrating SATANAS (if you do it one letter at a time it's unlikely people around you will know what you're actually saying). I found vibrating Father's name is excellent for communicating with Him, it will boost your concentration tenfold. Good luck.

In the context of this this person appears to be admitting to being at least a part Jew with ties to some kikes that do really horrible things in or near Israel and seems to admit he or she tried to be accepted as family by them but failed.

This person cannot be of Satan and should not be welcomed here no matter what they expose.

slyscorpion said:
In the context of this this person appears to be admitting to being at least a part Jew with ties to some kikes that do really horrible things in or near Israel and seems to admit he or she tried to be accepted as family by them but failed.

This person cannot be of Satan and should not be welcomed here no matter what they expose.

The moment I posted this I felt something like a feeling of delusion.. you're right.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

slyscorpion said:

The moment I posted this I felt something like a feeling of delusion.. you're right.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
This person is a 70+ granny, she is possibly heavily deluded.

Aquarius said:
slyscorpion said:

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
This person is a 70+ granny, she is possibly heavily deluded.

How would you know?

I just want to be clear, in my statement I never advocated for physical interference by the Gods.

In fact I was stating the opposite.

ashley said:
look at these one comes from pentagon the other I do not know if you can see the image are unique files
https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/leaked-pentagon-photo-seems-to-capture-a-ufo-is-it-real-this-time-3146489.html
https: //ezstat.ru/....

Great, the same previous kike with the IP logger link made a new account and posted an IP logger link again, this time after a legitimate link.

By the way, mods: There's an easy way to check if a link is an IP logger without clicking it: type the main domain of it (in this case ezstat.ru) in your browser and if it redirects you to iplogger.org (which does in this case) or grabify.link it means it's an IP logger. Please check the posts this way before approving the links.

I saw this post, and actually hovered over the link, but didn't like it, and decided not to click on it. I'm glad I didn't. Just in case, I've added these two to my foes list. Recommending anyone who reads this post to do the same.

Abyssos said:
Just in case, I've added these two to my foes list. Recommending anyone who reads this post to do the same.

That's useless, to be honest. All these kike/spam accounts do is post something and then create a new account and post something else. It will probably create a new account and post an IP logger link in a more creative way, like hiding it behind some text instead of having it appear directly.

Yeah, I figured. I know there will be more with different accounts, I'm just doing this just in case. I'll keep all this in mind.

I also wonder how the gods plan to deal with the reptilians who have infiltrated underground bases all around the world?

Are we gonna have to deal with them?

I also read how the draconians are trying so hard to enter into our dimension by using psychic humans controlled by reptilians, since draconians are bound to enter in our dimension on their own.

Also reptilians do not have the the psychic power that we humans have to make that possible, so they need powerful humans to perform their rituals and for their rituals to be successful.
We are basically transmitters for these damn weak parasites.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back