Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Dark Times Ahead - And The Light At The Other Side

Hello everyone. I’m dealing with really confusing situations and manipulations concerning enemy. So I I want to ask you for advice. I’m sure it is just a matter of time when I just confront it at right time and place and transform. But how to deal with such situation like in work? I’m working in abroad with few people from my country, and in work there is our team and another team from another country. So sometimes we have to do jobs with another team. And in these situations Iam starting to be entangled that my team are my friends and people from other team are like competitors. But actually there is definitely no friends in my job... how to deal with this. I am not sure I tell about this situation correctly cuz it is so complex, relationships with collegas ant etc. It is so confusing. Plus my satanic things all the time in there. I feel just like I’m one against everyone, and at the same time my relationships like friend and mother and father to everyone. Guys how to deal with this. Contrast of these things so big and always changing at big speed. And it just always stops me in my mind and makes me think that I just don’t know what I am doing, and situations when I’m doing something when I just tunned in and someone of inferior relationships comes into place there and just watching me and I feel their hatred, or big negativity, that is so strong that in these moments it seems like it just need little more and something really bad will happen.. maybe I can get advice how you guys deal with this if you meet similar problems...

TerKorian666 said:
Hello everyone. I’m dealing with really confusing situations and manipulations concerning enemy. So I I want to ask you for advice. I’m sure it is just a matter of time when I just confront it at right time and place and transform. But how to deal with such situation like in work? I’m working in abroad with few people from my country, and in work there is our team and another team from another country. So sometimes we have to do jobs with another team. And in these situations Iam starting to be entangled that my team are my friends and people from other team are like competitors. But actually there is definitely no friends in my job... how to deal with this. I am not sure I tell about this situation correctly cuz it is so complex, relationships with collegas ant etc. It is so confusing. Plus my satanic things all the time in there. I feel just like I’m one against everyone, and at the same time my relationships like friend and mother and father to everyone. Guys how to deal with this. Contrast of these things so big and always changing at big speed. And it just always stops me in my mind and makes me think that I just don’t know what I am doing, and situations when I’m doing something when I just tunned in and someone of inferior relationships comes into place there and just watching me and I feel their hatred, or big negativity, that is so strong that in these moments it seems like it just need little more and something really bad will happen.. maybe I can get advice how you guys deal with this if you meet similar problems...

Hoodedcobra666 What affirmations I should use to be not identified with these things...?

Could you create a thread (or point me in the direction of one) on what we should do in the event of a long-term JoS outage? How can we communicate?

TerKorian666 said:
TerKorian666 said:

Hoodedcobra666 What affirmations I should use to be not identified with these things...?

I'll definitely help, please elaborate on your question, because it's unclear to me. Not identify with what?

gnome said:
Could you create a thread (or point me in the direction of one) on what we should do in the event of a long-term JoS outage? How can we communicate?

Sure, but unless there is a major cyberattack on the web itself, things are created to where they'll withstand. And even then, they might withstand.

Some of our own are also working on a solution just in case. We'll update soon.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TerKorian666 said:
TerKorian666 said:

I'll definitely help, please elaborate on your question, because it's unclear to me. Not identify with what?

How to work with christian persons in job at one team? without being entangled in relationships with them? Sometimes it is going well but later or earlier, they starting to behave within old patterns, which keeps me entangled. And how to not be identified with the feeling - when someone watches me while I am doing something? I’m working in heights on scaffolding and when these people come starts looking at me and It’s getting very hard to focus on what I am doing, at these moments I start to feel fear of falling down. When they go everything going just fine. How to deal with this

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TerKorian666 said:
TerKorian666 said:

And how deal with this - when I’m talking to stranger it is fine, when I’m talking with one which I have relationships I get entangled emediatly. Also when I look to someone’s face, I start to feel everything from that persons perspective and I stop being myself at that moment this stops me from my thinking.. and also feeling thoughts feelings emotions of persons who are near, in these situations it is also hard to be in focus...

Thanks for those words HP, they are inspiring and priceless.
We survived the middle ages, we won't allow the enemy to bring those time back, at all costs!

TerKorian666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TerKorian666 said:

How to work with christian persons in job at one team? without being entangled in relationships with them? Sometimes it is going well but later or earlier, they starting to behave within old patterns, which keeps me entangled. And how to not be identified with the feeling - when someone watches me while I am doing something? I’m working in heights on scaffolding and when these people come starts looking at me and It’s getting very hard to focus on what I am doing, at these moments I start to feel fear of falling down. When they go everything going just fine. How to deal with this

Ignore the fact that they are "Christians" and just do your job. Treat them like human beings, not fundamentally as "xians".

You feel watched because you think they might harm you because you are a Satanist, but if they don't know, which they won't unless you speak, there is no problem.

Ignore this and stop caring about them if possible, and build strong aura of protection. This should handle the rest with time about any negative energy coming at you. Remain always focused on this job.

TerKorian666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TerKorian666 said:

And how deal with this - when I’m talking to stranger it is fine, when I’m talking with one which I have relationships I get entangled emediatly. Also when I look to someone’s face, I start to feel everything from that persons perspective and I stop being myself at that moment this stops me from my thinking.. and also feeling thoughts feelings emotions of persons who are near, in these situations it is also hard to be in focus...

You can control this with void meditation. You sound like you are an empath. I will write more in another topic. This generally shouldn't worry you, you cannot get "lost".

TerKorian666 said:

Balance your elements with ether. Also work on the lower chakras, which will aid the will and ground you.

Try the breath of fire pranayama, or the breathing in some fire itself. Ether is completely balanced and is better, but doing a little work with fire should help balance the water that is making you emulate your surroundings.

http://astronomy.com/news/2021/03/space-hurricane-of-whirling-plasma-spotted-above-earths-north-pole?utm_source=asyfb&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=asyfb

Hail Satan
Praise be to the gods forever

What exactly would happen to you if you were to take the vaccine, will it damage your soul or something?

TerKorian666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You can control this with void meditation. You sound like you are an empath. I will write more in another topic. This generally shouldn't worry you, you cannot get "lost".

Having mentioned this in the past, I'm someone with premonitive ability. The early months and years of you first doing workings tend to activate latent siddhis. Even now I cannot really control when my own happens, but my own is never an issue these days, the occasional vision is a temporary distraction, never anything more. Back when I first started having them though, something that would happen is that my anxieties in the moment, if I had any, would bleed into the vision of the future, so I'd often trick myself into believing that whatever I was paranoid about would come to pass, though this was never the case, obviously. Just that having psychic visions tended to muddle my emotions a bit and greatly enhance any heightened states of mind I was in to the point it felt like I was feeling my state of mind twice, both now and in the future, as weird as it is to say. It's certainly clearer nowadays.

However, I did know of an empath, myself. They weren't really spiritually practiced, so they had no control over it. Theirs was activated mostly by touch. You could imagine how that sort of gift can become troublesome if you never bothered with spiritual discipline and self-progress.

Point is though, you'll be increasingly fine the more you progress. These gifts are rare, and something to be proud of, even if they can be a little jarring early on. Hopefully as time goes on we'll be able to write up the different varieties of siddhis exist, and the varying capacities to which they exist, so people know their experiences are authentic and have meaning. There are indepth explanations to how these gifts function too, and the more understanding you have of the occult, the more you'll come to grips with how exactly it works.

Soulfire said:
What exactly would happen to you if you were to take the vaccine, will it damage your soul or something?

The mRNA changes your cells to output Covid spike proteins. These spike proteins hurt the body, so this is where the side effects occur. Unlike regular vaccines, damage occurs over an unknown amount of time, not just the day of the jab.
There are more details to this, but this is the super simple version.

It will not cause any permanent damage, especially to a Satanist, but it will certainly not be good for you. For those who are already in poor health, it can cause even worse issues. This is the nature of health damage: the strong can tank it, and the weak suffer exponentially more.

Blitzkreig said:
Soulfire said:

The mRNA changes your cells to output Covid spike proteins. These spike proteins hurt the body, so this is where the side effects occur. Unlike regular vaccines, damage occurs over an unknown amount of time, not just the day of the jab.
There are more details to this, but this is the super simple version.

It will not cause any permanent damage, especially to a Satanist, but it will certainly not be good for you. For those who are already in poor health, it can cause even worse issues. This is the nature of health damage: the strong can tank it, and the weak suffer exponentially more.

OK thanks for the info, I wasn't sure before but now I'm definitely not going to take it at all.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I've been "sleeping" for so long at this point... Since when a lot of mental (and probably also medical, I'm undergoing some exames right now) issues became worse, some months ago, I've done literally nothing for this war... And now I feel so bad about it. My actual issues are 100% not worse than what would happen if the enemy managed to win, so, fuck every single issue of mine, from today I will be back on the F-RTR like I should always have been.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Another measure everyone should take, is that all should have an offline backup of the JoS downloaded. It's nothing difficult to save that. It's in the signature and shared by many people. This is because those in power try to terrorize people now about "Cyberattacks" and the internet going and so on.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP Hooded Cobra, i intend to download this backup, but since I don't have a computer, I wanted to ask if I download it on my cell phone, will there be any bugs or other problems?

Thanks.
Thanks.

stan666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Another measure everyone should take, is that all should have an offline backup of the JoS downloaded. It's nothing difficult to save that. It's in the signature and shared by many people. This is because those in power try to terrorize people now about "Cyberattacks" and the internet going and so on.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP Hooded Cobra, i intend to download this backup, but since I don't have a computer, I wanted to ask if I download it on my cell phone, will there be any bugs or other problems?

Thanks.
Thanks.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56359

This is basically offline web site. It should work on your mobile device without any problems.

We will never surrender.

This is a superb post as per HPHC

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

Hope everyone is good.

What is with this reptilian crap? I mean it doesnt really relate to JOS at all but I've heard people mention it. Plus it's quite obvious nobody has any pictures of them. The only real reptilians I see are the Jews :lol: I'm new to satanism here, can someone explain this. As far as I'm concerned it's another distraction created by the Jews. We can't leave low Earth orbit ect....so what's going on! Are we in Satan's realm?

Mother always used to hit me, and now she always says, "For everything bad that happens, something good comes out of it." We are all good, no matter how bad things seem. Sometimes we just need a little push in the right direction, like the spark that ignites the flame. Speaking of flame...there is always light, you just need a little friction to start it. No matter how much you put in. Even trying in failure, lets you know to try again, if you are still breathing; or if there is any fight left in you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back