Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What are your thoughts on asexual people?

Meteor said:
Many people who identify as asexual don't lack libido; in other words, they do have the urge to have sex sometimes, but simply choose to repress it. Common reasons for this are:
1. Fear of intimacy due to low self-esteem / negative body image / other insecurities.
2. Physiological problems that make sex painful or uncomfortable, making it feel like having sex isn't worth it.
3. Moral reasons, for example due to enemy programs, or heavily race-mixed people who are against race mixing.

In other words, it's not a natural condition, but rather a symptom of a problem. That would still be the case even if it were caused by a lack of libido, which is generally caused by health problems.

Asexuality was something I overcame as my self-esteem and body image improved and I found ways to enjoy sex. Those things were holding back my sexuality, and overcoming them felt very liberating. I'm happy and proud to no longer be sexually repressed.

However, before overcoming those things, there really was no way I could've possibly enjoyed something like that. Asexuality may be caused by problems, but that doesn't mean it isn't a real thing. I'm happy for those who grow out of it, but it isn't something you should try to pressure or force someone to do. That would only worsen their problems. People need time to sort out their problems at their own pace, in their own way. And even if it's a phase, it doesn't always feel that way. In some cases the problems are so deeply rooted that they never can or even want to overcome it, in which case it technically isn't a phase.

It's only a behaviour that occurs when sex doesn't seem like it would be worth it. In some cases people may be right that it isn't worth it in their current situation, but these things can change. With the many benefits there are to sex, I believe it can be a good thing to try and work towards a situation in which sex can be enjoyed. However, it's up to the individual to decide that. Perhaps some people feel so hopeless in regards to their problems that they'd rather just focus on other things in life. On the other hand, there are also cases in which the situation changes naturally without any effort.

In short, it's only a coping mechanism at best, and repression at worst. However, people are free to cope with their problems in their own way for as long as they need to. And if they don't experience it as a problem, then who am I to say it is? When it comes to SS, as long as they don't use their asexuality as an excuse to neglect the importance and value of sexual energy, there should be no issue.
I'm glad you were able to get out of your sexual repression.

there aren’t asexual people, spiritual practices WILL awake ones sexual desires, it doesn’t matter who you are really, as the sex energy is raised sex drive will appear sooner or later

however due to life circumstances, or in specific cases enemy attacks you might not want to have sex and this is totally normal

slyscorpion said:
Something they probably will want to add to the LGBTABCDEFG thing eventually :cool:

I think the longest form is LGBTQQIP2SAA.

First it was LGBT, which even that has trans. Why they thought Queer needed added. People were using queer here for our Bisexual members, which is insulting and beyond stupid. The Greek and Roman Soldiers the Generals encouraged to have sex were not queers.

Pansexual? I mean how often do you run into a hermaphrodite? This is more based around what gender someone refers themself....but Bi still covers it..

I dunno the other letters, it gets so ridiculous. 72 Genders. So you need sexuality words for all of them. We need to abolish all the terms, there is a man and a woman, please do not try to reassign the gender this isn't world of warcraft. Do you wanna have sex with someone? Do it. Can you imagine a world ran on such common sense?

Instead of this useless clown world. What are we even to do with most of these idiots? You think we can change them? Lol there is only one viable solution I can think of. Start over, raise the next generation different, if the others were gone that would only help the matter.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:
Something they probably will want to add to the LGBTABCDEFG thing eventually :cool:

First it was LGBT, which even that has trans. Why they thought Queer needed added. People were using queer here for our Bisexual members, which is insulting and beyond stupid. The Greek and Roman Soldiers the Generals encouraged to have sex were not queers.

Pansexual? I mean how often do you run into a hermaphrodite? This is more based around what gender someone refers themself....but Bi still covers it..

I dunno the other letters, it gets so ridiculous. 72 Genders. So you need sexuality words for all of them. We need to abolish all the terms, there is a man and a woman, please do not try to reassign the gender this isn't world of warcraft. Do you wanna have sex with someone? Do it. Can you imagine a world ran on such common sense?

Instead of this useless clown world. What are we even to do with most of these idiots? You think we can change them? Lol there is only one viable solution I can think of. Start over, raise the next generation different, if the others were gone that would only help the matter.

Hmm they are saying 72 genders somewhere or mainly. That is a kabbalistic number really commonly used by the Jews. Where do they come up with this stuff.

V12-POWER said:
there aren’t asexual people, spiritual practices WILL awake ones sexual desires, it doesn’t matter who you are really, as the sex energy is raised sex drive will appear sooner or later

however due to life circumstances, or in specific cases enemy attacks you might not want to have sex and this is totally normal

I feel like asexuality can sometimes be a symptom of low bio-electricity.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

Let's make some new sexual orientations too. Scorpiosexual could be one lol

Stormblood said:
Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

Let's make some new sexual orientations too. Scorpiosexual could be one lol

Lol Stormy.

KensouS said:
WTF? Satan doesn't like your attitude
Who the fuck are you to say what Satan does or doesn’t like? I know that you are Brazilian so you probably couldn’t tell that what he said was a double entendre joke, but you should not be the one trying to hen-peck others and act as some sort of ambassador for Satan especially after looking at your post history.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back