Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

The Alchemist7 said:
I have no problem with translating anything in my language without any grammar errors, this is why I find it peculiar when someone translating in his own language would require a second native speaker for verification. But definitely I do consider your advice since this is all about solidification of translations and I will emphatize on this as we advance with the translations.
By the way I don't want to seem negative or upseting or anything related in any way but around two years in translating JoS materials is not neccesarily a sound experience, I've been translating JoS sermons and other type of articles for our native forum for long before that, just saying :D

The point of whole question is that the members that help with translation are NOT all professional translator, maybe even none. If you work alone, it's obvious that there are no problems, but you also make mistakes, we are human, we are not robots, it's normal. The problem arises when you have to coordinate, as you are doing these days, because I'll give you an example, in the Italian section we have about 15-20 members who deal with translation, and not all of them are on the same level (even the best ones make sometimes mistakes, include me) so what do you do? You certainly can't tell to a less good one "what the hell many mistakes you are fired you are no longer a part in team, what a waste of time fuck off". There are members who at the beginning made terrible mistakes but over time they became the best ones. This happens because of practice, learn, so on...I encourage them to continue and so on, is a path that I accompany them to improve, like a guide, knowing that there are no problems because I (with AgniSarp) cover their "gaps" (in behind of scene). This is the thing i was quoting with 400+ Sermons and 2+ years, are referred to management, not translation work.
And it's already time consuming to manage just one language, you want to manage pretty much everything...I wish you all the best, really! :)

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I want to do translations to Norwegian. I have been doing Duolingo to learn Norwegian for a couple years, and I understand something like 3,500 words. I do not know all of the phrases that they use or how they would describe everything, but I am able to read things written in norwegian and understand most of it. Enough that I can tell most of the time that the sentence is making sense and is accurate. But I will need real Norwegians to check, and to see if they would describe things using different terms beacuse I am American so I don't know the cultural phrases. I think there have been some Swedish translations done, and the languages are very similar, but there are many cases of them spelling things differently and many cases of them using different words for the same meaning, so I think it would be important to have a Norwegian one.

I plan to just use online translators like this one that I found.
https://imtranslator.net/translation/english/to-norwegian/translation/
Then I will read the results of the translations and see if they are making sense, if they are accurate, and if the grammer is correct. Some small test samples that I have done are looking like this is giving very accurate translations, and it looks like the grammer is correct in the samples I did.

I guess I can make a Mega folder to put these translations into. I do not know any private and anonymous way to share files so multiple people can edit them. Or maybe I will just upload the pages of computer generated translations, then real Norwegians will download them and modify them to make them better.

I have been attempting to contact Satan for over a year now, He used appear when I hailed Him, is Satan alright?

The Alchemist7 said:
SeaGoat_666 said:
Quick question. I'm asked to use a repeater for UltraVNC-style repeater address for creating a new connection on Linux Mint (for Android). Not sure what that is? Sorry for the trouble? 😅
I've never came across what you mentionned when I installed Linux Mint on my computer. What do you mean when you say `for Android`?
This guide is how I installed it
https://itsfoss.com/install-linux-mint/
Download Linux Mint (around 2 GB), make a bootable USB with it and run it from the BIOS when you turn on the computer. From there an interface will show up where you will double-click a linux mint icon to install it. It's all step by step in that article.
Okay, Thanks.

Enoch666 said:
I have been attempting to contact Satan for over a year now, He used appear when I hailed Him, is Satan alright?
Open your own topic for these matters.

Enoch666 said:
Satan is great, perfect. He actually only gets stronger every day.

Satan does not have any problem. The only problem is that your own psychic senses are weak, closed, and not working. Open all of your chakras, open psychic senses for Clairvoyance and Clairaudience. And you can also use Laguz and Dagaz runes to help with intuition and psychic senses, these work very well for this.

I am interested in translating Jos to Nepali as much as I can.

Can anyone give me a green light so that I can start working in the project soon ?
I don't know if the ministry would consider it to be a task with less beneficial or less cost effective work or something beneficial.

If its something beneficial with respect to time spent then I am willing to start working soon. Just need a green light.

Egon said:
You do not, in the previous profile you had you posted some folders with translations and then completly ignored a few things I asked to correct, and in one of the folders there were enemy books which you also ignored my recommendation to delete or simply not post, and then created this second profile and stopped at all posting in the Portuguese sub-forum which I supervise but now try in several threads to reach HP HC with your translations, which is very shaddy.

Now to the actual topic since most sites are already translated manually word by word, the only website I did not translate is the Kabbalah Exposed and will use the easy method for now, feel free to mail me at:

egon88 (at) ymail (dot) com

AryaPaimon said:
Good night the Satanic Brotherhood.

I want to help with translations into Brazilian Portuguese.
The Alchemist7 said:
1. The difficult way
More difficult but more safer way is to translate the specific sites/articles manually, word by word, which means 100% accuracy for who can fully understand these articles, but would take much longer than
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
After everyone has organized the translations from here with Alchemist, it would be best if he can send these, so we can do the following:

HP Hooded Cobra, Brother Egon and Satanic Brotherhood.

Greetings.

In reply to Brother Egon's post on June 16 this year.

"Not you, in the previous profile you posted some folders with translations and then completely ignored some things I asked you to correct,"

I must first clarify that if I did not respond to you in a timely manner, it was because I was with a loved one ill and after convalescing, the same having been healed and in good health currently, so I apologize for the delay in responding.

From the above, it is understood that Brother Egon is prohibiting me from actively participating in the activities proposed by the author of the message where he invites the brotherhood in general to cooperate with the translation work aimed at the expansion of JOS worldwide, a work which I was readily available for, because for me this is the way to thank Father Satan and the gods for all they have done and are doing for me, so that when there is an opportunity I promptly leave everything I am doing, including work and my only priority are the issues inherent to our spiritual warfare and related issues like this one.

"in the previous profile you posted some folders with translations and then completely ignored some things that I asked you to correct, and in one of the folders there were enemy books that you also ignored my recommendation to delete or simply not post "...

Also in this same paragraph, the brother mentions a previous profile attributed to me, which is correct, but however he should have realized that if I was forced to create another, profile in which I am currently using under the nickname or alias "Arya Paimon", something happened!

" ...and then I created this second profile and stopped at all the posts in the Portuguese subforum that I oversee, but now I try in various threads to get to HP HC with his translations, which is very obscure..."

In the final stanza of the first paragraph the brother states that "it is very obscure..." which may induce other members of our Fellowship to deductions and interpretations of malicious nature and dubious interpretations, putting my honor and moral integrity and more importantly my fidelity and love for Our Father Satan in doubt, being that before this fellowship I have never had behavior that would lead to or erect any basis for the malicious term intentional or not, mentioned above.

Since Brother Egon is the supervisor of our Portuguese sub-forum, which I must confess I sincerely admire, before making remarks based on intimate deductions, he should have contacted me and asked for clarification about my supposed "obscurity", which he would have done immediately and willingly.

But regrettably the brother did not adopt what I in the case would have done, so I grant myself the right to publicly recant to the HPs and the JOS fellowship in what follows below:

About previous profile:

Obviously, if I were as obscure as you imagine, I would not have made another profile with a name almost identical to the previous one, and more with the same picture, because for those who want to be "obscure" I would be too obvious a woman. What happened was that I lost my previous password, since I have a very bad memory for passwords and the like, so I wrote it down in a document in my p.c. and had to format it recently, thus losing that password among others.
So I decided to create another profile with the same characteristics as the previous one, only changing the pre-name, then I reiterate here my apologies if I have given to understand that thus proceeding could raise untrue suspicions about my person.

" and in one of the folders there were enemy books that you also ignored my recommendation to delete or simply not post "...

Yes that is a fact. In my drive there really are these enemy books that the brother mentioned above, but however the brother should know that no one leaves the spiritual dedicated satanist maternity ward, so the said books are there because they were part of my past search for the Truth hidden behind the official truth.

Excluding these books is not exactly a problem for me understand, but those who really have the essence of Our Father Satan in them, do not give in to erroneous doctrines like those,
As in my case, when I first came across goeticism for example, I was immediately warned by Paimon not to get involved with it because the consequences would be disastrous for me on several levels, and at that time I had not yet dedicated myself to Father Satan, far from it.

Father Satan gives us the natural right to choose, that is, we are free to do and solve whatever we want, but the responsibility is for those responsible.

Based on this right, this is what led me not to exclude such books, considering that other people also have the same right, it will be up to each one to follow what is in their essence, so brother Egon, do not take it personally, it is not the case of ignoring here, but to be free to decide what is appropriate or not in a drive that is mine.

If Our God and Father does not forbid us from anything, will we be the ones to do it?

And if He doesn't forbid us, it is simply because in His infinite wisdom He knows that those who really and truly are His, do not get carried away by false teachings, I speak from experience believe me.

No one "becomes" a Satanist, either you have the satanic essence or you don't. It's as simple as that.

Believe it or not, I have been a natural telepath since I was a child, I have never had difficulties in having contact with entities or demons or any other of any spiritual nature.

I reiterate here my high protests of esteem and consideration towards brother Egon, and once again I insist in saying that I only regret this terrible misunderstanding that I hope to have settled once and for all, but that I would have liked the brother to have asked me to contact him privately via e-mail as he has done now, which unfortunately did not occur, and not to have placed a public post that gave me the impression of having put in doubt my moral integrity before my satanic family of JOS, and once again I place here publicly my request:

I apologize to brother Egon for any inconvenience caused, and if possible I still want to be collaborating in this work of translation, and if in the future there is something that may be obliterating my activity for whatever reason and being possessor now of his email, I will not hesitate to contact him before so that no more quarrels like this arise.

I hope there are no more spats between us,
and thank you for alerting me to errors that I am sure will not occur in the future.

If it is convenient I can open another exclusive drive for translations, it is at your discretion, but please get back to me, because I am in doubt whether I can collaborate with the translations or not.

A big hug for everyone.

Arya Paimon.

From the Polygon of Drought.

Brazilian High Sertão.

Username said:
I am interested in translating Jos to Nepali as much as I can.

Can anyone give me a green light so that I can start working in the project soon ?
I don't know if the ministry would consider it to be a task with less beneficial or less cost effective work or something beneficial.
Any language is important, as HP Hooded Cobra said, Joy of Satan should be available for all people in all languages. I will open a thread for Nepali translations and I will add Nepali to the file where we record all translations. Hopefuly more Nepali members will join you. In that thread you can let us know what you will be translating and that thread is where you can upload your translations when you finish.

msonionaffectionate said:
Spanish language
Italian language
Thanks, I will add you to the threads.

OfficerAnglo said:
I meant that it’s a good technique if you are just trying to make sure that it came out completely right is to try to kind of touch it up a little bit with the two worst translating systems,
Most ideally what we try to get is to translate (either by a native or a non-native) a website and another native speaker can manually read and fix all errors, this is probably the most accurate way to obtain a final correct text. By the way you suggest that you speak Russian and Hindi, do you want to help in the translations?

AryaPaimon said:

Arya don't worry all I see is a big miscommunication and misunderstanding. Just know that in order for us to minimize labor wasted and so on, Egon and HPS Myla are to be consulted first, and if there is anything urgent or that you can't find, we are always available too such as Clergy and so on.

AryaPaimon said:
... he should have contacted me and asked for clarification about my supposed "obscurity", which he would have done immediately and willingly.
How do you call answering me in the damn pt-forum since I already asked you all about what I said here, in the proper translation thread, instead of avoiding and taking us for idiots? I asked you a simple task for no answer whatsoever so yes I had all reason to think that.

Odiura465 said:
Perdon por tardar en responder
Como proyecto inicial traduciré esta pagina
Luciferian Liberation Front
https://web.archive.org/web/2007102...rianliberationfront.org/llf2.html#Objectivism
That page looks really interesting but I think we are supposed to translate only JoS material aren't we? Or eventually that page can be included in the Spanish main Joy of Satan website? I opened this page The Immaculate Deception and there is quite a lot of bollocks. If the Gods wanted humans to be slaves (according to the Soviet born jew Sitchin) then we would have been slaves or destroyed since then, which is not the case.

Por favor no uses palabras antisonantes, esto afecta a la interpretación y a la redacción totalmente.
Sabemos discernir entre información desactualizada y la información correcta, la intención de traducir esta pagina tiene dos propósitos específicos: Revelar la naturaleza alienígena del enemigo, llamar la atención del público (tal vez esto ya lo sabemos nosotros, pero el propósito de la traducción es llamar la atención de cualquier interesado que quiera despertar, además también es necesario almacenar la información para los tiempos de tribulación).
Joy of satan contiene mucha información espiritual, pero también es necesario presentar la información precisa sobre el enemigo, (JoS en español no tiene tal información, el sitio en español es muy limitado).
Sumando esto al trabajo de traducir “Exposing Christianity” da un panorama más amplio de las circunstancias.

En resumen, debe ser traducido. (Corregido en algunos aspectos), espero que comprendas.
Además somos pocos traductores, traducir el sitio en sus totalidad nos llevará meses, dos o tres días extras traduciendo esta página no marcará una diferencia significativa.

Cambiando de tema…

Por cierto quiero comentarte esto compañero.
Sobre la organización del proyecto, he propuesto esta estructura del texto a nuestro equipo:
Encabezado: Arial 16 en negrita
Subtítulo: Arial 14
Cuerpo del texto: Arial 11
Uso de sangría y justificar el texto.

También propuse usar un logo al inicio del documento, puede ser el “Sol negro 666” (Black sun 666), El símbolo del Reichsadler, o las runas de la SS, no usando la traducción de (schutzstaffel) sino la de (Spiritual Satanist)

Como punto final estoy dispuesto, junto con una compañera satanista en ofrecernos para recursos gráficos: Actualizar logos y crear nuevos, diseñar imágenes, modelos, etc.
Estamos a tu disposición

Odiura465 said:
Por favor no uses palabras antisonantes, esto afecta a la interpretación y a la redacción totalmente.
Sabemos discernir entre información desactualizada y la información correcta, la intención de traducir esta pagina tiene dos propósitos específicos: Revelar la naturaleza alienígena del enemigo, llamar la atención del público (tal vez esto ya lo sabemos nosotros, pero el propósito de la traducción es llamar la atención de cualquier interesado que quiera despertar, además también es necesario almacenar la información para los tiempos de tribulación).
Joy of satan contiene mucha información espiritual, pero también es necesario presentar la información precisa sobre el enemigo, (JoS en español no tiene tal información, el sitio en español es muy limitado).
Sumando esto al trabajo de traducir “Exposing Christianity” da un panorama más amplio de las circunstancias.
I understand why you want to translate that page but at least untrue and slandering information should be removed. I opened a random page where I've read the same thing the soviet jew Sitchin invented out of (possibly deliberate) mis-interpretations of ancient writings, which means that many other pages could contain slandering information about the Gods. This is why I said that if Sitchin's theory was true then now we should be either still slaves either destroyed, which is not the case.

Also you said that JoS contains a lot of spiritual information but it needs to contain precise informations about the enemy. I think we can all agree that Joy of Satan is most likely the only public place on this planet that exposes the enemy to their deepest and most burried roots. For example `spiritual warfare` is something specific only for us and yet it is as real as physical warfare with weaponry and millitary. With a few exceptions (us and the top jews), nobody never heard of spiritual warfare and most people wouldn't understand. This is why I think that more precise, more real and more accurate information about the enemy you cannot find anywhere else except this place. The JoS library is full with accurate information about the jews, exposing anything from political power to spiritual power to economic power to religious power to cultural power to pharmaceutical power to banking power and the list is endless. We know about all this while most other people don't. If you know english just have a look in the JoS library
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

Also as I said in the other threads, is not my business to tell people what to translate, if you wish to translate that external page is completely your choice, or you can consult with the person that organises the Spanish translations if there is one (maybe Wotanwarrior?). All I do is to keep track of what is being translated, advice people with translations when they are not sure, collect the translations and help people whenever they need. But what is to be translated is the translator's choice, all I can do here is offer my opinion. Regarding this, I asked in the Spanish thread what is currently being translated but received no answer, I need this to update there record where we keep track of the translations.

Odiura465 said:
También propuse usar un logo al inicio del documento, puede ser el “Sol negro 666” (Black sun 666), El símbolo del Reichsadler, o las runas de la SS, no usando la traducción de (schutzstaffel) sino la de (Spiritual Satanist)
The document would definitely look really nice with this. They don't have to contain complex graphics as websites will be created with these translations but the documents in the way you proposed will be very useful as offline resources in case the online websites will be down.

Thousahll said:
For Filipino language
[email protected]

Paging

Wildfire said:

tyrantmage said:

magus.immortalis said:

Can someone lead this project? I am busy at the moment regarding my career and I'm not that good to lead the project. I will help in every way I can. To my fellow Filipino out there, let's participate for our people.

Hello, I am a fellow Filipino here, I would like to help in any way that i can in translating the JOS site. I hope that I can provide service for my fellow SS here, thanks :D

Finn said:
Hello, I am a fellow Filipino here, I would like to help in any way that i can in translating the JOS site. I hope that I can provide service for my fellow SS here, thanks :D
Hello. If you are native Filipino your help will be tremendous for the Filipino JoS. There are currently two Filipino speakers which are not native. I will add you in the FIlipino translation tread so you can communicate with the other two members. Even if you are not native every new person is very important.

Finn said:
Thousahll said:
For Filipino language
[email protected]

Paging

Wildfire said:

tyrantmage said:

magus.immortalis said:

Can someone lead this project? I am busy at the moment regarding my career and I'm not that good to lead the project. I will help in every way I can. To my fellow Filipino out there, let's participate for our people.

Thankful for finding my my true family here, my girlfriend and I would love to contribute as much as we are able to. Here is my other e-mail, [email protected]

The Alchemist7 said:
Finn said:
Hello. If you are native Filipino your help will be tremendous for the Filipino JoS. There are currently two Filipino speakers which are not native. I will add you in the FIlipino translation tread so you can communicate with the other two members. Even if you are not native every new person is very important.

Hello my fellow SS, I am a native filipino speaker, and I would like to be of help in creating our filipino language based JOS Site 😁

CiLapuLapu said:
Thankful for finding my my true family here, my girlfriend and I would love to contribute as much as we are able to. Here is my other e-mail, [email protected]
Hello. What language do you want to help with? Filipino?

Finn said:
Hello my fellow SS, I am a native filipino speaker, and I would like to be of help in creating our filipino language based JOS Site 😁
Hello. I have quoted you in the Filipino translation thread. Glad to see more members joining there. Is extremely important when small communities with 1-2 translators are getting bigger.

Finn said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Finn said:

Good Day Finn, please try to e-mail Wildfire with his protonmail([email protected]) and Thousahll([email protected]). Mine is [email protected]. Please make your own protonmail.com e-mail since it is what the group is recommending to use for safety reasons. If your are a pure native tagalog speaker and also fluent in english language, then you are a great addition to the team. I am a native bisaya speaker and my girlfriend is a filipino teacher, we can coordinate with the translations faster, since wildfire and thousahll's first language is not tagalog. We will be in the grammar corrections team.

Good Day Finn, please try to e-mail Wildfire with his protonmail([email protected]) and Thousahll([email protected]). Mine is [email protected]. Please make your own protonmail.com e-mail since it is what the group is recommending to use for safety reasons. If your are a pure native tagalog speaker and also fluent in english language, then you are a great addition to the team. I am a native bisaya speaker and my girlfriend is a filipino teacher, we can coordinate with the translations faster, since wildfire and thousahll's first language is not tagalog. We will be in the grammar corrections team.

Hello Brother, I already have created accounts for what we are going to do for our translations, and to be in a grammar corrections team would be great but I cannot guarantee my proficiency in deep tagalog translations and grammar checking. I think it would still turn out great especially if it would make sense when reading it since I'm a native speaker.

I can translate to spanish. I did a translation a few time ago of almost all the jos page. So I can be so fast finishing it.

AlexElPM said:
I can translate to spanish. I did a translation a few time ago of almost all the jos page. So I can be so fast finishing it.
Hello. I quoted you in the Spanish thread, but If I'm not wrong translations are being organized in the Spanisb forum
https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=25
I think best would be to join the Spanish forum straight and open topics or ask other members what they are translating, they don't seem to use the Spanish translation thread too much.

Good evening High Priest.
I want to request his authorization to translate the sermons of the high priestess Maxine that are on YouTube into Spanish.
Create a YouTube channel that is an exact copy of its English version. I can send you the script and the project for your review and authorization.
In addition, a colleague and I also want to translate the entire page "Evilgoy.com".
We have tried to communicate with you via email but we know the status of your email and spam.
We await your response, you can contact us directly here or to this email [email protected]
Beforehand thank you very much.

Odiura465 said:

Good evening High Priest.
I want to request his authorization to translate the sermons of the high priestess Maxine that are on YouTube into Spanish.
Create a YouTube channel that is an exact copy of its English version. I can send you the script and the project for your review and authorization.
In addition, a colleague and I also want to translate the entire page "Evilgoy.com".
We have tried to communicate with you via email but we know the status of your email and spam.
We await your response, you can contact us directly here or to this email [email protected]
Beforehand thank you very much.

OF course! Go ahead Brother.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hi all,
I have been reading you for several years, I have been engaged since December 2020.
I decided to register only to participate in a translation project. I'm a French woman.
I am not at all comfortable with languages but i know there are not many french people on the forum so if i can be of help ... i will try to do my best.

OfficerAnglo said:
Alchemist7, here's my updated and ordered proofreadings. https://mega.nz/file/I4p1FKqB#-3HO355ADoDYza5vma_p6sxlVdV2DMJDmK4dCXcwMRY & https://mega.nz/file/ghxQlAxA#J-nXy97NN4Y-f9lMid0Ug2aONokz5FEZCvV1nSKhIuI.

Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish and Russian. Also, I'm halfway done with Death of Communism double- spellcheck and reformatting (half the source links are lost). I had MErcury rx issues and had to start over. These above I've had done for a bit. I turned the rough ones in before, but these are formatted and re-checked. I'm just not sure if the Russian version of Death of Communism is translated from English, if so, then we'll need to have it translated from my new PDF soon -- in the above languages, etc. Blitzkrieg and I work together and we both have done so much dissemination / internet warfare, and appreciate your efforts! Cheers, Hail Satan!!
It would have been more helpful if you joined the Translation forum to discuss this. I see you have been proofreading the Exposing Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed in English but as far as I know the actual websites in English are unlikely to be changed with these proofreadings as the present text is mostly correct.

Also Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish and Russian are the languages you want to translate into using your software? Many websites are already either translated either created, for this please enter the `Multilingual Joy of Satan Websites Index` in my signature or open this link:
https://www.scribd.com/document/515298424/Multilingual-Joy-of-Satan-Websites-Index?secret_password=RLcWWtupmZX2CD3acSWj
For example all websites are already translated in Russian, including Death of Communism. The Arabic main JoS is being translated currently by Arabic members, Turkish main JoS is already created but around 80-85% complete if I understood right, in Spanish some websites are already translated, the Main JoS is being translated by the Spanish community. This information can be found in the link above. If you would like to help with specific websites or languages, best is to visit the Translation forum as many websites in many languages are already being translated.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=31
If you want to see the present state of the websites in any language please enter the Website Translation Record in my signature or open this link:
https://i.postimg.cc/h4c0wbNW/ksnip-20210718-134903.png

For articles that you cannot find, you can also find them in the Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive in my signature. All JoS websites are there and as far as I know nothing is missing

OfficerAnglo said:
Please write me back and let me know your progress with people who speak those languages. We need to have these amended by native speakers only, there is sloppy punctuation and links need to be checked. Later, 1488666 Sieg Heil!
You're right only native speakers should proofread/check translations for grammar and writing errors. I don't speak these languages, therefore all I can do is copy paste the websites using DeepL, google translate or other similar software. You have Exposing Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed that need to be translated into Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish, Russian and Hindi. As I said some of these websites are already either translated, either being translated currently by native members as follows:
- All websites are already translated in Russian
- HP Hooded Cobra is involved in German translations as far as I've seen, you can ask him about German since you are in contact with him as I haven't received a response about German translation going on at the moment
- The native members of Arabic and Hindi are currently translating the main JoS, as far as I know nobody started Exposing Christianity or Kabbalah Exposed in Arabic and Hindi. In Arabic I think a top priority is White Death of Islam since Arabs are mostly muslims. Same goes for Turkish where Exposing Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed haven't been started yet.
- In Spanish these are being translated currently by native Spanish members
As I said you can open `Website Translation Record Updated 18/7/21` in my signature and see the current status of any website

OfficerAnglo said:
Also, that forum link just leads back to this thread.
You need to scroll down. At the top there are the anouncements, including this thread, if you scroll to the bottom you will see the Translation Forum with Spanish, Russian etc.

Blitzkreig said:
You can also contribute to this discussion if you wish, since he said you are working with him, if you have any opinions or ideas that you want to adress.

Yushima said:
I can help with the translation into Russian. If there is a wild need, I can help with the translation into Chinese.
Hello. All websites are already translated in Russian. Nobody is translating in Chinese though. If you wish to translate into Chinese it would be extremely helpful and important. Are you a native Chinese or Russian speaker?
Also you can enter and read in Translation Forum about different languages (scroll down to the Topics)

The Alchemist7 said:
As I said in another topic I think is essential to have as much JoS information translated in as many languages as possible. There is two ways this can be done, one difficult way and one quite easy way.

1. The difficult way
More difficult but more safer way is to translate the specific sites/articles manually, word by word, which means 100% accuracy for who can fully understand these articles, but would take much longer than

2. The easy way
There is this website: https://www.deepl.com/translator
Since I used it to speed up my translations, I am yet another `client` who can certify that this translator is by far way way better than google translate. But since I don't speak any of these languages, I need native people to check for grammar errors in articles translated with the above website. How this will work out is that I would simply copy paste JoS websites into that translator and I will send by email the files to someone speaking these languages to check and fix all errors so the text will be 100% gramaticallty and logically correct, which would take way less time than translating word by word, then sending the materials back to me. Creating the website itself is a matter of 2 days of work maximum (if is a relatively small website).

At the moment given my time constrains, the size and complexity of the main JoS website and another big website that I am working on and is my top priority at the moment, I am willing to do any of the following:
Exposing Christianity
Kabbalah Exposed
Black Sun 666
Third Reich And Satanism

So if you are native or speak perfectly a language in the website above and are willing to help expanding JoS in your language(s), leave a reply with your email and the website that you want translated so we can start doing the work. By sending your email I can know who I am talking to, If I post my email most likely I will be contacted by infiltrators who will try to ruin all this. After translations are gramatically corrected I will double check anyway so I can make sure that I haven't colaborated with an infiltrator who will deliberately alter the texts to slander and defame Joy of Satan. Who is in?

I am in all though I need help? I have been a follower for a long time now on this page. I would love to speak to Someone on digital marketing for you guys. I would really love to help. If this could get shared or sent to the person intended for. That would be amazing. Thanks m100
[email protected]

I would love to help advance html or c++ or python code and digital market for the joy of Satan . Org. If this post could get to the right person, thanks m100

OfficerAnglo said:
The Alchemist7 said:
OfficerAnglo said:
Alchemist7, here's my updated and ordered proofreadings. https://mega.nz/file/I4p1FKqB#-3HO355ADoDYza5vma_p6sxlVdV2DMJDmK4dCXcwMRY & https://mega.nz/file/ghxQlAxA#J-nXy97NN4Y-f9lMid0Ug2aONokz5FEZCvV1nSKhIuI.

Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish and Russian. Also, I'm halfway done with Death of Communism double- spellcheck and reformatting (half the source links are lost). I had MErcury rx issues and had to start over. These above I've had done for a bit. I turned the rough ones in before, but these are formatted and re-checked. I'm just not sure if the Russian version of Death of Communism is translated from English, if so, then we'll need to have it translated from my new PDF soon -- in the above languages, etc. Blitzkrieg and I work together and we both have done so much dissemination / internet warfare, and appreciate your efforts! Cheers, Hail Satan !!
It would have been more helpful if you joined the Translation forum to discuss this. I see you have been proofreading the Exposing Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed in English but as far as I know the actual websites in English are unlikely to be changed with these proofreadings as the present text is mostly correct.

Also Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish and Russian are the languages you want to translate into using your software? Many websites are already either translated either created, for this please enter the `Multilingual Joy of Satan Websites Index` in my signature or open this link:
https://www.scribd.com/document/515298424/Multilingual-Joy-of-Satan-Websites-Index?secret_password=RLcWWtupmZX2CD3acSWj
For example all websites are already translated in Russian, including Death of Communism. The Arabic main JoS is being translated currently by Arabic members, Turkish main JoS is already created but around 80-85% complete if I understood right, in Spanish some websites are already translated, the Main JoS is being translated by the Spanish community. This information can be found in the link above. If you would like to help with specific websites or languages, best is to visit the Translation forum as many websites in many languages are already being translated.
If you want to see the present state of the websites in any language please enter the Website Translation Record in my signature or open this link:
https://i.postimg.cc/h4c0wbNW/ksnip-20210718-134903.png

For articles that you cannot find, you can also find them in the Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive in my signature. All JoS websites are there and as far as I know nothing is missing

I have direct communication with High Priest Hooded Cobra666. The pages I edited and am editing have had and have many spelling and grammar errors, which is why I dedicated my time to them -- given I'm already busy.

I remember we discussed this before, I need you to translate my websites into these languages ASAP: Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Spanish and German (the info that out already needs to be proofread, like websites...You may know who runs those, not sure myself) https://mega.nz/folder/9thSTAzT#cUEsaHqFsN9g_73aG5GT6A -- plus Hindi. These languages are very common and therefore, priority.

I have run some of these different languages through the DeepL site and they did have errors (not sure about Arabic because it comes out jumbled on my sites and isn't featured on DeepL... in spelling and grammar.

Lastly, as far as I can see, I'm in the right place -- discussing this with the person another person taking charge of JoS Ministry's translation dissemination, so I've been plenty helpful -- I'm on top of it.

Please write me back and let me know your progress with people who speak those languages. We need to have these amended by native speakers only, there is sloppy punctuation and links need to be checked. Later, 1488666 Sieg Heil!
I am a native speaker of Russian, and I know it more than well. As far as I understand, translation into Russian is enough. But if something is needed, I'm always here.
P.S. English is at a pretty good level. But not on excellent.
Hail Satan!

M1000 said:
I am in all though I need help? I have been a follower for a long time now on this page. I would love to speak to Someone on digital marketing for you guys. I would really love to help. If this could get shared or sent to the person intended for. That would be amazing. Thanks m100
Hello. Sorry I saw your posts a bit later. Definitely the right person to speak to about marketing and creating websites is HP Hooded Cobra, which you can either ask straight here on the forum, or email at: [email protected]
We definitely need to find anonymous marketing ways to spread JoS, which is currently being done by activism on youtube and other platforms.

Yushima said:
I am a native speaker of Russian, and I know it more than well. As far as I understand, translation into Russian is enough. But if something is needed, I'm always here.
P.S. English is at a pretty good level. But not on excellent.
Hail Satan!
As stated all JoS websites are already translated into Russian, you can see them here
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=59317
Also there is a separate forum for Russians. If you want to join the Russian translations you might want to join their forum but I don't know what else can be translated. If I remember right at the moment they have English books that are being translated in Russian.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back