Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy of Satan Websites Record - Update required

Egon said:
Kabbalah Exposed in Portuguese is done:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13080

More polished text and articles in order (PDF):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YWdUIR3X1gRHyLVAxWwj5iq4LyuXLEHM/view
That was really quick, I could create the website straight away (it would have looked like the ones in my description) but it seems HP Hooded Cobra wants all of the translated websites to be created in the JoS domains but we might have to wait a while for that.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Sorry, could you get me the English link?
Hi, no worries, I give you the link but it seems Cfecit organizes all Italian translations so you might need to speak with him first.
https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/en/

Cfecit said:
I reiterate the concept
You really like to use this corporative terminology, don't you? Things like management, office, reporting in, head of and so on. While you literally demand to be considered the head manager director chief executive leader supervisor of the Italian Translation Community.Inc, I don't really care about this nonsense, nor I want to be associated with this. I am not a manager nor a head of anything and nobody reports anything to me. The way I collect this information is essential to keep a real-time track of around 55 members translating JoS in nearly 30 languages, which indeed requires a form of systematization of information. I do translations plus some extra things, nothing else, I work on this like everyone else. So let's not turn this place into a sort of mini-corporation.

Regarding the website, you are right I should have gave you the link. But assuming that you are not using google which censors Joy of Satan, all you had to do was to write in your search engine `white death of islam` and there was, the very first result.
https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/en/
I don't understand how you managed to lose 10 minutes (I am not even sure from your answer if you found it). By the way considering the fact that Italy is a direct target of islamization, I do think that website is very important for Italians, also given that many immigrants come illegaly in Italy from where they either stay there, either they go towards North of West. Just read the titles of the articles only and you will see that the website is important and it worth translated.

Then if I sort of unmark or remove Italian from my Records, on this logic I should do the same with Spanish, because there is also a self-organised strong community, I should remove Romanian because most of the JoS was already translated 7-8 years ago and there is a strong community as well, then I should remove Finnish which is also organized, then Japanese where there are 3 members that don't even answer in these threads, but is no point to do this because all I do is to keep track of what websites are translated into which language and who translates them, nothing else.

Also to end this corporative nonsense, before the head of executive chief director manager supervisor leader of this and that community, we are Spiritual Satanists so I propose to have a minimal collaboration instead of getting overly territorial and sepparative, because the fact that you are self-organized doesn't affect me with anything, even the opposite the communication between us should be smoother. And the fact that I organize all this doesn't also affect you with anything as nobody is trying to cross over your `authority`. Since you apparently speak on the behalf of the Italian translation community, all I am asking is someone to inform me about the current state of the Italian translations, nothing else. I don't think I am asking for too much. I will ask in the Italian forum if that makes you feel better. Another member showed me all links, some websites are only in PDF at the moment, others are already created so what is left really is White Death of Islam. So if you would let me know when it starts to be translated it will be great, that's all I want from everybody who involved in this. Also maybe you can introduce Satan_is_our_Father666 in your forum as well since he offered to help with Italian.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It would be really helpful if you could give your insight about this topic. I am sure you know a lot of translations thare were or are going on in present in other languages.

It is the case that doing a Portuguese and Brazilian divide here would cause more effort to be wasted, it seems the already existing things do fulfill the needs of both without double the labor required.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It is the case that doing a Portuguese and Brazilian divide here would cause more effort to be wasted, it seems the already existing things do fulfill the needs of both without double the labor required.
Agree, I could request the Brazilian Portuguese thread to be deleted but I was waiting first for AryaPaimon's opinion but he did not log in anymore since 16th of June. I cannot delete that thread anymore since it contains two replies.

Shadowcat said:
is anyone using any software to translate for them that is actually accurate? Alchemist i know you said you were using something that was pretty good right? what was that again? i am translating and typing everything by hand at the moment
Yes this one, there is Dutch there as well
https://www.deepl.com/translator
It is more accurate than google translate, that's for sure, I don't know how accurate will be for Dutch, It seems the main most used languages (French, Italian etc) are translated better than smaller ones.

V12-POWER said:
just FYI I have started translating the exposing christianity website by hand (to spanish). I don't know if there are existing translations, if so then I would like to know so there aren't duplicates cuz there are long articles for my lazy ass
Hello. Are you translating Exposing Christianity in Spanish together with Wotanwarrior? He offered to translate it as well if I'm not wrong.

The Alchemist7 said:
V12-POWER said:
just FYI I have started translating the exposing christianity website by hand (to spanish). I don't know if there are existing translations, if so then I would like to know so there aren't duplicates cuz there are long articles for my lazy ass
Hello. Are you translating Exposing Christianity in Spanish together with Wotanwarrior? He offered to translate it as well if I'm not wrong.

Nope but I will speak to him then, so we can coordinate it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back