Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please state how you want to help here

The Alchemist7 said:
You have joined after I posted the last list with the quoted persons so I will quote you here. In this thread I would please ask you to answer one (or more?) of these questions, depending on how you want to help into the JoS translation project.

--- Who wants to translate themselves JoS materials in their language(s)?

--- Who wants to verify and correct translations in their language send by other members?

I can translate JoS materials in French + verify and correct translations.

ShiningOne said:
I would like to do that, but for that i would love some input as in who has some PDF materials that are up to date (like the 2019 pdf on the jos site)? Or you guys just simply translate by copy-pasta each jos page, then save it as new pdf?
I think everyone follow their own way. Personally I was using the online translator Deepl which is way better than google translate (fortunately there is Hungarian there as well) and I was copy pasting pages there, then I was reading the translation and fix all eventual errors. Then I started to translate myself word by word as I found this way to be quite quicker for me. You can do as you find easier for you. Mainly I think everybody will be translating straight from the websites, be it copy pasting into a translator and then re-read the material either by translating manually.

The Alchemist7 said:
ShiningOne said:
I would like to do that, but for that i would love some input as in who has some PDF materials that are up to date (like the 2019 pdf on the jos site)? Or you guys just simply translate by copy-pasta each jos page, then save it as new pdf?
I think everyone follow their own way. Personally I was using the online translator Deepl which is way better than google translate (fortunately there is Hungarian there as well) and I was copy pasting pages there, then I was reading the translation and fix all eventual errors. Then I started to translate myself word by word as I found this way to be quite quicker for me. You can do as you find easier for you. Mainly I think everybody will be translating straight from the websites, be it copy pasting into a translator and then re-read the material either by translating manually.

Thank you for your answer! Ill try out that Deepl as well, who knows it might be faster.

ShiningOne said:
The Alchemist7 said:
ShiningOne said:

Thank you for your answer! Ill try out that Deepl as well, who knows it might be faster.

Gotta say.. I tried this DeepL today and I was blown away! :O Not only it translates REALLY accurately (in Italian at least) but it also uses manners of speaking and knows how to translate metaphors into very understandable sentences.

I think the correction I'll do while using this translator will be minimal. Highly recommended.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Considering English is my only language, I will focus on my post titled (JOS Text File)
I doubt we will be able to properly automate much of the Necessary Translations.
So I will work on two new Text Files for Webpages that can/cannot be automated.
----
I will also build Text Files for the other Webpages you Requested with HTMLS Included.
----
I could potentially build a program that automatically creates entire websites.
This was created programmatically.
https://joswidgets.angelfire.com/josnewsletter_links.html

I can proofread material in Spanish and English. English is my first language. I actually found a few errors in https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ English, but now the entire site is down.

Osiris Silvio said:
I will translate manually from Arabic. Tell me the things that we are to translate. I'd personally prefer to translate Exposing Christianity and the RTRs.
Hello. I don't remember if I answered you on this, you can translate in Arabic whatever website you like. So I will mark you on Exposing Christianity and the RTRs if that's fine

Zaqîêl3 said:
I can proofread material in Spanish and English. English is my first language. I actually found a few errors in https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ English, but now the entire site is down.
I think for English websites HP HoodedCobra is the one who has access to them. I'm thinking maybe a thread for correcting grammar errors in English websites can be opened, although this process might be already ongoing as If I remember right HP Hooded Cobra mentionned that the JoS Websites are being updated currently.
Also if you speak Spanish maybe you can join the Spanish thread where there are plenty of members which have already organised there.

Bravera said:
Considering English is my only language, I will focus on my post titled (JOS Text File)
I doubt we will be able to properly automate much of the Necessary Translations.
So I will work on two new Text Files for Webpages that can/cannot be automated.
----
I will also build Text Files for the other Webpages you Requested with HTMLS Included.
----
I could potentially build a program that automatically creates entire websites.
This was created programmatically.
https://joswidgets.angelfire.com/josnewsletter_links.html
A software that creates websites automatically would be revolutionary. The design of the JoS website is really simple, the traditional white/red/blue font on black background might be very easy to set up in new websites.

image.png

Ive got alot of work done today but I need to focus the rest of the day on Meditations and RTRs
Exposing Christianity is small enough that I can use Deepl to translate into all Available Languages.

My webserver goal:
The Image on the far top left is the "Main Page", For now I want to focus purely on getting Only Text Translations
Once you select a language, all the Available translations will be linked
Once you select a link, it will send you to the Translation in the selected Language
If you select a new Language on the left, the same page will be loaded in the selected Language.

I have completed most of the coding in one day, Thank the Gods for granting me the Wisdom and Guidance.

I also participate this project. I wiil translate JOS site into Korean. As a native speaker, I will also be able to review what other SS have translated.

One thing that I`m worried is that I don`t know how many Korean are in SS. I will have to make fisrt Korean translation thread.
just hope that I get through it well under the care of the gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back