Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Please do mail me. There is a Hindi file, but it's very raw. It contains many, many translations. We need to actively work to bring this into bring for millions of people in India who cannot speak English.

The knowledge should be available to all people on earth, despite of class, financial status, or anything of the sort.

I will relate to you the details of what needs to be done. Thanks a lot.

Hi HP. Hoodedcobra666,

Uhmm I am not sure how to email you. I did not find an email in your user info. Anywhere I can find some contact info? If you may, you may contact me on [email protected]

I do agree that information should be available to everyone. I will be happy to take up the project of Hindi translations.

Hail Father Satan Forever!
Hail The Crowned Princes of Hell Forever!
Hail The Powers of Duat Forever!

Wotanwarrior said:
It should be taken into account that the website of Alegria de Enki was made by HPS Myla Limlal and she is not a Spanish speaker and that is the reason for the orthogram faults , the sections of "Hechicería Satánica" and "Demonios los dioses del infierno" were translated by a member who was called Bluestar in the groups of Yahoo who is from Venezuela who no longer goes through the forum.

Wow I didn't know that our HP had done the translations, thank you and an apology if in English my words sound a bit harsh and dry, I am grateful as that site helped me to progress a lot when I had no guidance....

TheAwakening1 said:
Yes we have a High Priestess but we don't know too much about her activity

She runs the spanish version of the JoS but the webpage is under construction and there are still some grammatical errors on the frontpage

Also, the other links in the website are broken (404 error)

If you have some things to send let's talk in the Spanish forum and I'll pass you the email of our HP so you can send them to her, the last time she mentioned that the site was attacked and she was busy, the reason why I think she is not very active is because of the language barrier, but honestly to me if I get to give advice on magical works...

Way_Seeker666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

You're brewing up a glorious storm here. This simple idea and call to action will have massive impact.
If no Arfrikaaners step up, I can assist in proofing Afrikaans. It is my second language but I can at least get it close enough to be understood correctly. The only thing is that I am quite busy and may take long to complete the task.
I'm also up for splitting the workload with one or more of my South African brethren.
[email protected]

Hey Wayseeker, you know afrikaans and dutch are really similar, right?
Afrikaans has evolved into its own though, but I think we can still understand each others language.
This might be helpful when translating but I would not suggest to dump the two together as you tend to use completely different expressions and words for the same thing.
Despite it practically being the same language.

स त न म said:
Jack said:
The user RoadToRevolution already translated the website into Hindi. It must be on the previous Forum.

I wouldn't recommend you to put up a Hindi translation because all the ones who will be inclined in some way to visit this website will be from middle class or upper class families , who already know English fluently reading and writing. English is taught compulsory in most of the private schools where middle or upper class families go while Hindi isn't in most states, except the Northern states. If you put up a Hindi translation, someone from the South won't eve give it a glance because he doesn't know Hindi. So the current situation is very good ,with only English.

I don't understand. So I said that I can translate exposing christianity etc. to hindi but should I no longer do it? Also I agree that people from south India would not click but that's cause south india has quite a few different languages themselves. So ideally there should be translations in all those languages eg, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada etc.

As for North India, there is a massive population of lower classes, maidservants, drivers, etc who do not understand English. I'm talking millions and millions. Most of them have smartphones and internet. So if we put up Hindi translations, then the problem will be of advertising it to those lower classes who don't understand English. I say it'll still be beneficial and still reach millions because even the minority who don't understand english but understand hindi is numbered in millions as the country has more than a billion people so even minorities are in millions.

Hail Father Satan Forever!
Hail The Crowned Princes of Hell Forever!
Hail The Powers of Duat Forever!
Email me at [email protected]

The Alchemist7 said:
@NishaWillow you are from the Romanian forum aren't you? There is still some materials to translate in Romanian if you would like to help.
Yes, that would be great.
[email protected]

The Alchemist7 said:
If anyone else wants to join in translating JoS in languages they don't speak
I thought of participating in this given the huge amount of information, but anyway it is mandatory to be verified by someone who knows the language quite well to very well because we cannot completely trust a program, even if it's more accurate than others. A person can quickly lose interest in reading something if there are many grammatical mistakes or sentences that don't make much sense.

As much as I'm aware that I'm the only mongolian in here except for AsianStar, who seems to have left, I'd like to request a mongolian translation thread too, as there are many grammatical and linguistic diffrences between the indo-aryan and altaic languages and there will be ppl coming to is the future.

You do not, in the previous profile you had you posted some folders with translations and then completly ignored a few things I asked to correct, and in one of the folders there were enemy books which you also ignored my recommendation to delete or simply not post, and then created this second profile and stopped at all posting in the Portuguese sub-forum which I supervise but now try in several threads to reach HP HC with your translations, which is very shaddy.

Now to the actual topic since most sites are already translated manually word by word, the only website I did not translate is the Kabbalah Exposed and will use the easy method for now, feel free to mail me at:

egon88 (at) ymail (dot) com

AryaPaimon said:
Good night the Satanic Brotherhood.

I want to help with translations into Brazilian Portuguese.
The Alchemist7 said:
1. The difficult way
More difficult but more safer way is to translate the specific sites/articles manually, word by word, which means 100% accuracy for who can fully understand these articles, but would take much longer than
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
After everyone has organized the translations from here with Alchemist, it would be best if he can send these, so we can do the following:

We already have a translating team into Japanese.
We've been working on the translation for months.
But articles are divided into some sites.
I'd be glad to integrate them here.
Please create a Japanese thread as well.

OwltheD said:
We already have a translating team into Japanese.
We've been working on the translation for months.
But articles are divided into some sites.
I'd be glad to integrate them here.
Please create a Japanese thread as well.

Thank you. This is crucially important.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=59315

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

First and foremost, thanks to everyone who wants to participate in this most important work for the Gods and our future as Satanists. The magnitude of this work is great.

Alchemist has been appointed now as the caretaker for translation projects, generally speaking. This means he will do his best to help everyone else here, and assist people, filtering out translations which will be organized and sent to me.

The rules will be the following:

1. New communities must come in contact with old communities, to NOT have overlap on already translated work. I am going to mail older communities to check on this so that we don't have overlaps of work.

There are many communities that have had SUCCESSFULLY done major translation works [such as Italians] who have translated 90%+ of the Sites, or Turkish.

The appointed co-ordinators on these projects will remain as they are, but extra help with more people taking other things has to happen so we finish everything. More manpower, more work. Many projects are already largely successful.

2. In regards to how I will help, that will be in everyway possible. I unfortunately do not have the time to tend directly to any translation, although I have been no exception in this and have worked on translations before.

My duties will be therefore:

1. Taking the assembled things and putting them appropriately in the Official JoS Library, linking to official JoS sites

2. Providing the infrastructure needed for ANY AND ALL translated sites, so they can run undisturbed, at no cost of anyone specifically, and so that nobody will have to do any tasks of booking domains.

This should be exclusively going through the JoS for both safety and convenience reasons. We will also be making sure these remain up, operational, accessible everywhere, worldwide.

3. Making sure the above not only succeeds, but spreads as much as possible regionally [others will help with this, too]

4. Any very serious organization issues, keeping peace, or dealing with any matters that cannot be dealt between members, I will be available to help and converse with, on any project and language.

Additionally, there will be rewards for translators and those who have worked on JoS translations. These will be spiritual rewards. Of course, this draws the positive attention of Satan and the Gods, and is a very high type of work and a direct service to our beloved Gods.

PRAISE SATAN AND HAIL THE GODS!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

First and foremost, thanks to everyone who wants to participate in this most important work for the Gods and our future as Satanists. The magnitude of this work is great.

Alchemist has been appointed now as the caretaker for translation projects, generally speaking. This means he will do his best to help everyone else here, and assist people, filtering out translations which will be organized and sent to me.

The rules will be the following:

1. New communities must come in contact with old communities, to NOT have overlap on already translated work. I am going to mail older communities to check on this so that we don't have overlaps of work.

There are many communities that have had SUCCESSFULLY done major translation works [such as Italians] who have translated 90%+ of the Sites, or Turkish.

The appointed co-ordinators on these projects will remain as they are, but extra help with more people taking other things has to happen so we finish everything. More manpower, more work. Many projects are already largely successful.

2. In regards to how I will help, that will be in everyway possible. I unfortunately do not have the time to tend directly to any translation, although I have been no exception in this and have worked on translations before.

My duties will be therefore:

1. Taking the assembled things and putting them appropriately in the Official JoS Library, linking to official JoS sites

2. Providing the infrastructure needed for ANY AND ALL translated sites, so they can run undisturbed, at no cost of anyone specifically, and so that nobody will have to do any tasks of booking domains.

This should be exclusively going through the JoS for both safety and convenience reasons. We will also be making sure these remain up, operational, accessible everywhere, worldwide.

3. Making sure the above not only succeeds, but spreads as much as possible regionally [others will help with this, too]

4. Any very serious organization issues, keeping peace, or dealing with any matters that cannot be dealt between members, I will be available to help and converse with, on any project and language.

Additionally, there will be rewards for translators and those who have worked on JoS translations. These will be spiritual rewards. Of course, this draws the positive attention of Satan and the Gods, and is a very high type of work and a direct service to our beloved Gods.

PRAISE SATAN AND HAIL THE GODS!!!

I am actually trying to find a free version of a software that translates audio to documents, "dragon naturally speaking", specifically. it costs a shitload to use and all the dutch versions im looking for are out of stock. if we could get our translators to find a way to work with software that translates audio onto the pc, this mitigating of typing during translation will more than cut the time in half by just speaking the translations into the document, thus speeding up how we are even further able to spread the knowlege of the Gods and their teachings in all languages. if anyone has any ideas for this as well please list them. especially for the ones who might have busy schedules this would really come in handy. I know lundardance said she had her hands full as well.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Hp Cobra can i use Google translate to do it and paste it all in a Word document and mail it to you like that after Wayseeker and i have proof read it? Your old FRTR app has the whole JoS pdf im thinking of translating that.Is it fine for the JoS main website in Afrikaans?
The text must be 100% correct so you can use whatever method you wish as long as all errors are eliminated. By the way is weird but in my case I found that is quicker if I translate the text myself word by word than copy-paste it in a translator and then read it and eliminate the errors. But of course you do as you find the easiest.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So as I understood all websites must be created exclusively in the JoS domains? I have two websites created using Blogger, a third one work in progress and other websites in other languages are created with Blogger. In this case I might need a sort of training to create websites using the JoS domains as I've only been learning how to use the Blogger interface and it was easy since it doesn't require any coding and programming.
Also the websites that exist now in Blogger must be deleted and recreated in the JoS domains?

I have to fulfill the promise I gave for another translating project first. When that is finished, I will help where needed. Regarding HTML, CSS, JS and other.

I wish I didn’t accept at unfortunate time, otherwise it would have been done sooner. But there is no use in crying over the spilled milk.

The Alchemist7 said:
Lol we are all booked for the next half a year then :lol:
Since many members posted their emails here, the first thing I want to say is to be very cautions at emails from people who will pretend to be me. I don't even think that it will ever happen but better pe prepared. I will personally inform everybody on the forums here when I have emailed you.
I will need to systematize and organize all this since there are many languages so delays are to be expected.
Also I need to mention that for more than one year I got another website ongoing which is like 25% translated so that would be a priority to get done but of course I will work in all websites here in between, just focusing primarily on that one.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hello. May I ask if is possible to have a sub-forum for translations. There have been many replies and trying to organize everything in one thread is quite a chaos. Something exactly like the Internet Battalion forum where different threads can be opened. I would want to open one threat for each language posted here so members will join only in their language thread, that would make things easier and way more organized.

Henu the Great said:
Finnish language.
I've sent you an email.

hailourpeople said:
i did already set up exact copy of JOS in Polish but translation is in process so I will not send link now
If you mean the main JoS, i would propose to wait for that untill all smaller websites are translated in all languages posted by members who offered to help. The main JoS is huge and will take the most amount of time but other problem is that I am not sure if a tool used to create blogs is really the right choice to use to create a website of such complexity. For now I would propose to wait, maybe in time other members will come with ideas regarding better websites or domains.

Kurat said:
I have translated some JoS materials with google trandlate, but they are only few text and some grammatical incorrect things are there.
Estonian langue
E-mail [email protected]

But as I understand we must help check langue but you do website itself? I am not good at all doing websites.
Hi. When you are free you can correct what you have already translated and I can translate the rest with the translator I mentionned and send the material to you. You can give me a shout when you are ready, or let me know if you want me to email you. Regarding the websites yes if is a small website like the ones I mentionned at the beginning I do them with Blogger. You can check Kabbalah Exposed in my description to see how websites eventually would look like. They won't look all the same though.

Jack said:
We could create an introductory course ,like the Udemy ones but totally free with graphics ,audio video and voice overs.
Introducing our Ideology, presenting the facts in a presentation format etc.
A lot of people have very low attention spans so it could help them piece together a lot of things because the Jos knowledge is fucking vast.
Indeed you are right. Because of garbage like tik tok, youtube and facebook, most people won't read or watch anything that is above their own `acceptable` length of time or size of text. Indeed even Udemy might be good to use since is a very popular platform.

Lenore said:
I may translate primarily Third Reich and The Black Sun to Turkish language. It is a nice thing that I've been already thinking about translating texts from JoS for a few weeks. In fact, I was going to ask to the Turkish brothers/sisters to help them in translating HPHC's sermons for the website https://spirituelsatanizm.org/ So, I can willingly translate the ones you ask. I can start translating them after the 19th of June.
If you would transate them yourself then that would definitely speed up the things for me, I would create the websites straight away, Thanks.

Shadowcat said:
I know there is one or two of us who has dutch as a first language. It is my second language as i lived in NL for over half a decade. If no one else has time i could offer help with proofreading at least of translations. Some i could be able to translate but i have always spoken it better than writing it. Don't know if this could be of much help but i figured better to offer than do nothing.
Hello. I can email one website to you after I translate it in Dutch and you can let me know how you feel about it. Kabbalah Exposed is already translated in 3 languages and a fourth one on the way so I would say to start off with that first.

ValentineCHL said:
Hello! My native language is Spanish and I would love to help, I already translate some stuff with this method in the Spanish foro, so I really appreciate that you share this translator, and, I have much free time, so you can contact me when you like

I would like that you use the formats like .doc or .word or inclusive .pdf, whatever you like.

I would love to help to translate anything of JoS, except, advance thing or things that deepen in advance concepts, because I don't have much information beyond the basic stuff of meditation, magic, powers of the mind. I hope you don't mind, if you like, I could ask you if I don't understand something.
Hello. If you would translate the websites, that would tremendously help me to create the websites quicker. You are right deep concepts are not really easy to translate but if you fully understand what they mean then you won't have any problem definitely.

NewEra said:
Hello, I can do German! Mail me [email protected]
Hello. I got a question, Is any JoS material or website translated into German? Is just a curiosity given the importance of this country in the past century against the enemy. I think is as vital to have JoS translated in German as is in English, French and other major languages.

स त न म said:
Unfortunately, the language I can translate in is not available on the website. It's Hindi. It has a massive potential as it's one of the most spoken languages in the world by numbers so the best bet is to use google translate and then manually correct any incorrect translations. But then there is the trust issue. How would you know that I am not an infiltrator and mistranslating? Maybe translate my corrected Hindi version back into English and try to see anything suspicious?
Hello. If you want to translate the articles yourself then definitely would help me create the websites quicker. Yes I might as well re-translate in english. Is not like I wouldn't trust people here but I am quite paranoic when it comes to trusting others in general.
What is quite important about India, as far as I know there are nearly 200 million muslims there so White Death of Islam is important to be translated into Hindi more like other websites. But the website is quite big, we will see in the future, for now we can focus on the websites I mentionned as they will take way less time to be translated and put together.

RYanK said:
Native spanish language speaker here, pretty good with translations and always look that those translations make sense and do not sound too elemental or messy.

TheAwakening1 said:
I would love to help, I speak spanish and even though it already has a lot of translations in the JoS, some of them are not correct and I can help with that in any case.

Astralnaut said:
My spanish isn't the best and I am pretty busy, but I should have enough time to proofread and double check for you after someone has already translated.

Hello. More speakers of one language will definitely speed up the things.
@The Awakening, if you are willing to correct errors on already existing JoS websites in Spanish then you will need to find out who translated them and created the websites. As far as I know there is a Spanish speaking high priestess which is not really active as of recently, she might have been involved in the Spanish JoS translations.

Bravera said:
Heya, had a few questions for ya.
Hello. Definitely any tool that can speed up translations are welcomed. Ideally they should be free, like I wouldn't mind paying a few bucks per month for a service that helps me but is rather a problem of privacy.

Lasollor said:

r2vven said:
Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian/Montenegrin

Thanks, we might have to use google translate for these languages. Or we will see, as far as I've seen there are other translators as well. Don't really know if they are better than google translate.

I believe you said the dutch version already exists for kabbalahexposed, as well as in several other languages, so i can proof read it. I however cannot find it. I do remember there was a dutch version or at least partially of the JOS site and i found it by going to a link that indicated the site or parts of it being in other languages. i am looking for that and cant seem to find it

The Alchemist7 said:
Hp Cobra can i use Google translate to do it and paste it all in a Word document and mail it to you like that after Wayseeker and i have proof read it? Your old FRTR app has the whole JoS pdf im thinking of translating that.Is it fine for the JoS main website in Afrikaans?
The text must be 100% correct so you can use whatever method you wish as long as all errors are eliminated. By the way is weird but in my case I found that is quicker if I translate the text myself word by word than copy-paste it in a translator and then read it and eliminate the errors. But of course you do as you find the easiest.

Okay thank you.

The Alchemist7 said:

I thought about translating everything then reading it all and correcting errors afterwards. Then sending it to wayseeker for double checking.Its going to take a long time for everything to be 100 % but i will get there.

I thought about translating everything then reading it all and correcting errors afterwards. Then sending it to wayseeker for double checking.Its going to take a long time for everything to be 100 % but i will get there.
I don't think it requires a double-check from someone else since you translate it in your own language. I guess you don't find it difficult to have a correct translation with the method you mentionned since you already double-check them when reading the text and eliminating all errors. Double-checking translations would apply for those who translate material in a language they don't speak so a native can read it and fix all errors.

Larissa666 said:
I have to fulfill the promise I gave for another translating project first. When that is finished, I will help where needed. Regarding HTML, CSS, JS and other.

I wish I didn’t accept at unfortunate time, otherwise it would have been done sooner. But there is no use in crying over the spilled milk.
If you offer to do websites is great. I add you in my records and you can join in the translation thread whenever you have time or after you have finished your ongoing projects. By the way I have a list with everyboby who joined this translation project and I will quote everybody when moving forward with the translations and adressing new things so maybe you can for now ignore these messages.

Shadowcat said:
I believe you said the dutch version already exists for kabbalahexposed, as well as in several other languages, so i can proof read it. I however cannot find it. I do remember there was a dutch version or at least partially of the JOS site and i found it by going to a link that indicated the site or parts of it being in other languages. i am looking for that and cant seem to find it
I don't remember to ever say this. As far as I know in present Kabbalah Exposed only exist in English, Romanian, French and the Finnish translations are undergoing verifications at the moment. And I think Egon said he is translating it into Portuguese. I am not aware of other languages where Kabbalah Exposed was translated into. But it will be translated soon, I need to gather some more data and then we can start allocating people to specific websites,

The Alchemist7 said:
Shadowcat said:
I don't remember to ever say this. As far as I know in present Kabbalah Exposed only exist in English, Romanian, French and the Finnish translations are undergoing verifications at the moment. And I think Egon said he is translating it into Portuguese. I am not aware of other languages where Kabbalah Exposed was translated into. But it will be translated soon, I need to gather some more data and then we can start allocating people to specific websites,

Oh I see perhaps something was misunderstood. Yes indeed, I want to start but I think it would be more efficient if we all recieved specific assignments as far as certain parts of the sites. I did see part of JOS translated in Dutch sometime ago but it was perhaps removed due to inaccuracy.

The Alchemist7 said:
I don't think it requires a double-check from someone else since you translate it in your own language. I guess you don't find it difficult to have a correct translation with the method you mentionned since you already double-check them when reading the text and eliminating all errors. Double-checking translations would apply for those who translate material in a language they don't speak so a native can read it and fix all errors.

Okay yes thank you,what i am going to do is work out a program for 30 days. I see google translate makes sentences come out funny. So im going to have to do it page by page copy paste translate paste read through it and make corrections.Its the safest way because if i do a lot like i already did through Google translate it will be difficult to compare it with JoS and fix so i think its best i do about 20- 30 pages everyday after work. Then within a month or more i will be done and then i know everything is done well.
I will not be donating to the JoS this Month because im going to buy a computer for this work to be easier. My phone screen is cracked and not ideal for editing texts.

OfficerAnglo said:
Use this to check your work, not to translate something.
If someone is to translate something in a language they don't speak is quite diffcult to translate as accurate as possible because they cannot understand anything of what is written there, this is why a native speaker, with or without an online translator, can fix all these issues. So let me see if I got this right, you recommend this website to fix the errors of a translation made with other softwares?
Also if you want to help into translating JoS please state what languages you want to help into so I can add you in the Records.

The Alchemist7 said:

No, unfortunately, this is not the case. Double check is MANDATORY, and this must be done by a third party. I know from 2+ year of experience and over 400+ Sermons, you are new. It takes longer but you can be sure that everything is done correctly. If you skip this step, there will be problems. I tell you this as the head of the Italian translations, this role of reviewer was created on purpose because there were problems. Forewarned is forearmed.

The Alchemist7 said:
As I said in another topic I think is essential to have as much JoS information translated in as many languages as possible. There is two ways this can be done, one difficult way and one quite easy way.

1. The difficult way
More difficult but more safer way is to translate the specific sites/articles manually, word by word, which means 100% accuracy for who can fully understand these articles, but would take much longer than

2. The easy way
There is this website: https://www.deepl.com/translator
Since I used it to speed up my translations, I am yet another `client` who can certify that this translator is by far way way better than google translate. But since I don't speak any of these languages, I need native people to check for grammar errors in articles translated with the above website. How this will work out is that I would simply copy paste JoS websites into that translator and I will send by email the files to someone speaking these languages to check and fix all errors so the text will be 100% gramaticallty and logically correct, which would take way less time than translating word by word, then sending the materials back to me. Creating the website itself is a matter of 2 days of work maximum (if is a relatively small website).

At the moment given my time constrains, the size and complexity of the main JoS website and another big website that I am working on and is my top priority at the moment, I am willing to do any of the following:
Exposing Christianity
Kabbalah Exposed
Black Sun 666
Third Reich And Satanism

So if you are native or speak perfectly a language in the website above and are willing to help expanding JoS in your language(s), leave a reply with your email and the website that you want translated so we can start doing the work. By sending your email I can know who I am talking to, If I post my email most likely I will be contacted by infiltrators who will try to ruin all this. After translations are gramatically corrected I will double check anyway so I can make sure that I haven't colaborated with an infiltrator who will deliberately alter the texts to slander and defame Joy of Satan. Who is in?

I would like to help with some Spanish translations for the Alegría de Enki website, as I noticed it's under construction. All I have on me is Microsoft Word Docs. I don't trust Microsoft, as it comes from Bill Gates. But will this do for now?

My email is- [email protected]

SeaGoat_666 said:
I would like to help with some Spanish translations for the Alegría de Enki website, as I noticed it's under construction. All I have on me is Microsoft Word Docs. I don't trust Microsoft, as it comes from Bill Gates. But will this do for now?
Hello yes I will add you in the translation forums and the record. There are numerous Spanish speaking members so there is a strong community/group. I will post a new thread to adress the translations probably today or tommorw.
You can use microsoft office without problem regarding translations or what you are specifically willing to do, although on long term for your safety and privacy it is more recommended to use Linux, especially when you are handling SS information. I found Linux Mint to be surprinsigly easy to install and use as is quite similar to Windows. Anyway my advice here is to keep your SS information on an external drive like a USB stick or external hard-drive and not on your computer as it is remotely accesible (everyoane's computer and smartphone is remotely accessible unless they know how to block this access).

Cfecit said:
No, unfortunately, this is not the case. Double check is MANDATORY, and this must be done by a third party. I know from 2+ year of experience and over 400+ Sermons, you are new. It takes longer but you can be sure that everything is done correctly. If you skip this step, there will be problems. I tell you this as the head of the Italian translations, this role of reviewer was created on purpose because there were problems. Forewarned is forearmed.
I have no problem with translating anything in my language without any grammar errors, this is why I find it peculiar when someone translating in his own language would require a second native speaker for verification. But definitely I do consider your advice since this is all about solidification of translations and I will emphatize on this as we advance with the translations.
By the way I don't want to seem negative or upseting or anything related in any way but around two years in translating JoS materials is not neccesarily a sound experience, I've been translating JoS sermons and other type of articles for our native forum for long before that, just saying :D

Shadowcat said:
Yes indeed, I want to start but I think it would be more efficient if we all recieved specific assignments as far as certain parts of the sites
Yes this will be adressed today or tomorrow. The problem here was that out of around 50 people, maximum 30 have specified how they want to help but we will move on and the rest can join in the new threads without any problem.

Okay yes thank you,what i am going to do is work out a program for 30 days. I see google translate makes sentences come out funny. So im going to have to do it page by page copy paste translate paste read through it and make corrections.Its the safest way because if i do a lot like i already did through Google translate it will be difficult to compare it with JoS and fix so i think its best i do about 20- 30 pages everyday after work. Then within a month or more i will be done and then i know everything is done well.
I will not be donating to the JoS this Month because im going to buy a computer for this work to be easier. My phone screen is cracked and not ideal for editing texts.
Hi. There are also other online translators that can translate in Afrikaans, but I don't expect they are better than google translate. Personally how I used to do was that I was putting the article in english on the top half of the screen and on the lower half I was writing in Romanian as I was reading, also making sure that I write everything correctly. I found this to be quite quicker for me.

The Alchemist7 said:
SeaGoat_666 said:
Hello yes I will add you in the translation forums and the record. There are numerous Spanish speaking members so there is a strong community/group. I will post a new thread to adress the translations probably today or tommorw.
You can use microsoft office without problem regarding translations or what you are specifically willing to do, although on long term for your safety and privacy it is more recommended to use Linux, especially when you are handling SS information. I found Linux Mint to be surprinsigly easy to install and use as is quite similar to Windows. Anyway my advice here is to keep your SS information on an external drive like a USB stick or external hard-drive and not on your computer as it is remotely accesible (everyoane's computer and smartphone is remotely accessible unless they know how to block this access).

Cfecit said:
I have no problem with translating anything in my language without any grammar errors, this is why I find it peculiar when someone translating in his own language would require a second native speaker for verification. But definitely I do consider your advice since this is all about solidification of translations and I will emphatize on this as we advance with the translations.
By the way I don't want to seem negative or upseting or anything related in any way but around two years in translating JoS materials is not neccesarily a sound experience, I've been translating JoS sermons and other type of articles for our native forum for long before that, just saying :D

Shadowcat said:
Yes indeed, I want to start but I think it would be more efficient if we all recieved specific assignments as far as certain parts of the sites
Yes this will be adressed today or tomorrow. The problem here was that out of around 50 people, maximum 30 have specified how they want to help but we will move on and the rest can join in the new threads without any problem.

Hi. There are also other online translators that can translate in Afrikaans, but I don't expect they are better than google translate. Personally how I used to do was that I was putting the article in english on the top half of the screen and on the lower half I was writing in Romanian as I was reading, also making sure that I write everything correctly. I found this to be quite quicker for me.

very good thank you.

The Alchemist7 said:
SeaGoat_666 said:

Cfecit said:

Shadowcat said:

Alrighty then, thanks. I installed Linux Mint, for starters. I'm excited to be a part of this. ☺️

The Alchemist7 said:
As I said in another topic I think is essential to have as much JoS information translated in as many languages as possible. There is two ways this can be done, one difficult way and one quite easy way.

1. The difficult way

2. The easy way
There is this website: https://www.deepl.com/translator
Since I used it to speed up my translations, I am yet another `client` who can certify that this translator is by far way way better than google translate. But since I don't speak any of these languages, I need native people to check for grammar errors in articles translated with the above website. How this will work out is that I would simply copy paste JoS websites into that translator and I will send by email the files to someone speaking these languages to check and fix all errors so the text will be 100% gramaticallty and logically correct, which would take way less time than translating word by word, then sending the materials back to me. Creating the website itself is a matter of 2 days of work maximum (if is a relatively small website).

At the moment given my time constrains, the size and complexity of the main JoS website and another big website that I am working on and is my top priority at the moment, I am willing to do any of the following:
Exposing Christianity
Kabbalah Exposed
Black Sun 666
Third Reich And Satanism

So if you are native or speak perfectly a language in the website above and are willing to help expanding JoS in your language(s), leave a reply with your email and the website that you want translated so we can start doing the work. By sending your email I can know who I am talking to, If I post my email most likely I will be contacted by infiltrators who will try to ruin all this. After translations are gramatically corrected I will double check anyway so I can make sure that I haven't colaborated with an infiltrator who will deliberately alter the texts to slander and defame Joy of Satan. Who is in?

Quick question. I'm asked to use a repeater for UltraVNC-style repeater address for creating a new connection on Linux Mint (for Android). Not sure what that is? Sorry for the trouble? 😅

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Afrikaans has evolved into its own though, but I think we can still understand each others language.
This might be helpful when translating but I would not suggest to dump the two together as you tend to use completely different expressions and words for the same thing.

Yes, I am aware of that. You're correct in that Afrikaans has become it's own language. I personally can't understand dutch as it has lots of little differences that add up to making it sound very different. I've asked a couple of afrikaans guys and they've said they can vaguely follow dutch but it sounds really weird to them. I don't know what the general consensus would be amongst the dutch and afrikanners, but I believe these two languages should treated as separate. It's not just expressions and words; the spelling and pronunciation is actually quite different and makes them two distinct languages to a person who knows one.

SeaGoat_666 said:
Quick question. I'm asked to use a repeater for UltraVNC-style repeater address for creating a new connection on Linux Mint (for Android). Not sure what that is? Sorry for the trouble? 😅
I've never came across what you mentionned when I installed Linux Mint on my computer. What do you mean when you say `for Android`?
This guide is how I installed it
https://itsfoss.com/install-linux-mint/
Download Linux Mint (around 2 GB), make a bootable USB with it and run it from the BIOS when you turn on the computer. From there an interface will show up where you will double-click a linux mint icon to install it. It's all step by step in that article.

Way_Seeker666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Yes, I am aware of that. You're correct in that Afrikaans has become it's own language. I personally can't understand dutch as it has lots of little differences that add up to making it sound very different. I've asked a couple of afrikaans guys and they've said they can vaguely follow dutch but it sounds really weird to them. I don't know what the general consensus would be amongst the dutch and afrikanners, but I believe these two languages should treated as separate. It's not just expressions and words; the spelling and pronunciation is actually quite different and makes them two distinct languages to a person who knows one.

I was watching a video the other day and the subs automaticly went onto Afrikaans. At first I did not notice, except for a few words that are synonyms but we would not use those as much.
It takes more effort to see what is meant.
But on the next video I watched, I switched it to english on purpose because the differences were annoying me.

Indeed, sometimes the spelling is different too. I don't know about Afrikaans but NL has quite a few dialects, one stronger than another. Expressions are also very much bound to the place one lives in. We all get taught the general dutch though, in school. However its different for the Flemish language. There dutch is also treated differently.
Its not just the sound of the words, but also some sayings. If you've never heard them in your life they sound strange. Now I understand where its from.

I think there is a larger sifference between Afrikaans and Dutch than there is between Flemish and Dutch.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back