Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lunar Eclipse RTR Ritual: Shattering Enemy Defenses

InNomineDeiNostriSatanas said:
jrvan said:
Aldrick said:
No, I have never promoted anything enemy. I have been deceived by people who were protected by the enemies power, until it was gone. Why does this even have to be said? If there was an instance, believe me it would be beat to death.

Why do I need to be defended to by an account that was made 10 months ago, yet in 10 months had 32 posts. In almost a year, out of 32 posts, I was lucky enough to be in them?? Someone who claims they are not new. So they are such a coward, that their main fake name they hide behind, they didn't want tarnished. That they had to make a second fake name?

So out of this acknowledged fake account, I just happen to get attacked. Because why not, they dont have to own up to anything? They dont have to own their words. Meanwhile let's all write books defending me.

Thank you by the way. But can we all just not be brain dead stupid for a moment? And not treat this like it is real?

Aldrick, how do you always manage to attract the attention of trolls? It's like you make enemies without even trying haha :lol:

Troll for calling another Satanist out for expressing his like for the angels? uhh yeah, not sure you know what the word troll means there brother.

Id be willing to bet money that ive been a dedicated Satanist way longer than you have, not only that but i can actually guarantee that ive done way more work for this agenda((Satan and the Powers of Hell)) here than you have.

so try again.

However, im not a petty little bitch, im not going to keep going back and fourth with other Satanist on the internet like some like doing.

you think its completely fine and okay for a Satanist to have sympathy and some type of weird admiration for the angels, says alot about you.

ill leave it at that. have a nice day. and he actually has openly stated weird shit about the angels and the rtrs, read ole boys posts. very possible that he does practice some type of angelic crap. shit thats on him though.

It's very possible oy vey. Go drown yourself in a toilet.

jrvan said:
jrvan said:
Aldrick, how do you always manage to attract the attention of trolls? It's like you make enemies without even trying haha :lol:

Troll for calling another Satanist out for expressing his like for the angels? uhh yeah, not sure you know what the word troll means there brother.

Id be willing to bet money that ive been a dedicated Satanist way longer than you have, not only that but i can actually guarantee that ive done way more work for this agenda((Satan and the Powers of Hell)) here than you have.

so try again.

However, im not a petty little bitch, im not going to keep going back and fourth with other Satanist on the internet like some like doing.

you think its completely fine and okay for a Satanist to have sympathy and some type of weird admiration for the angels, says alot about you.

ill leave it at that. have a nice day. and he actually has openly stated weird shit about the angels and the rtrs, read ole boys posts. very possible that he does practice some type of angelic crap. shit thats on him though.

Really? Because your join date is about the same as mine. So who are you Scooby Doo? Who is behind that mask of yours since you've been here so much longer than I have. And yes, I dedicated only last year. That has nothing to do with anything lol. And even with less than a year under my belt being here on the forums, I can already see the impact of my contributions.

You ARE a petty bitch because if you weren't then you would have kept your mouth shut instead of picking a fight with me right after picking a fight with Aldrick for no fucking reason. You act as if Satanists can't make mistakes, and you forget that we all grew up in an enemy infested world and were exposed to the same enemy dogma. You're trying to out Aldrick over something that probably happened years ago from the sounds of it, and for no good reason. You just suddenly attack him out of nowhere after he engaged in dialogue with the High Priest on the post. That does NOT paint your own self in a good light, AT ALL, and in fact it only draws major suspicion upon yourself rather than Aldrick.

How about you either expose yourself completely, or else let the fucking past go. Get over it. Aldrick is a fine Satanist, and you're not convincing anyone otherwise. By definition, trying to cause infighting like this would make you a troll coming out of nowhere with 33 posts. So I ask again... what was your previous account? If this is truly your first account then go ahead and explain how your contributions are so much greater than mine. Go ahead.

Yeah let's see I'm talking about something that happened in 2002. I'm being open about what I experience. Since this new ritual has been out, its gone. But it doesnt matter. Hes obviously some piece of shit jew. To just find some little opening and attack. Oh but remember hes been dedicated and has done soooooo much work. Hes just too much of a faggot to use his screen name that got slandered or banned?

Maybe if we just moderated the fucking thing, and just stopped people from starting shit, instead of having a brawl free for all, like most sane groups would do.

Aldrick said:
jrvan said:

so try again.

Really? Because your join date is about the same as mine. So who are you Scooby Doo? Who is behind that mask of yours since you've been here so much longer than I have. And yes, I dedicated only last year. That has nothing to do with anything lol. And even with less than a year under my belt being here on the forums, I can already see the impact of my contributions.

You ARE a petty bitch because if you weren't then you would have kept your mouth shut instead of picking a fight with me right after picking a fight with Aldrick for no fucking reason. You act as if Satanists can't make mistakes, and you forget that we all grew up in an enemy infested world and were exposed to the same enemy dogma. You're trying to out Aldrick over something that probably happened years ago from the sounds of it, and for no good reason. You just suddenly attack him out of nowhere after he engaged in dialogue with the High Priest on the post. That does NOT paint your own self in a good light, AT ALL, and in fact it only draws major suspicion upon yourself rather than Aldrick.

How about you either expose yourself completely, or else let the fucking past go. Get over it. Aldrick is a fine Satanist, and you're not convincing anyone otherwise. By definition, trying to cause infighting like this would make you a troll coming out of nowhere with 33 posts. So I ask again... what was your previous account? If this is truly your first account then go ahead and explain how your contributions are so much greater than mine. Go ahead.

Yeah let's see I'm talking about something that happened in 2002. I'm being open about what I experience. Since this new ritual has been out, its gone. But it doesnt matter. Hes obviously some piece of shit jew. To just find some little opening and attack. Oh but remember hes been dedicated and has done soooooo much work. Hes just too much of a faggot to use his screen name that got slandered or banned?

Maybe if we just moderated the fucking thing, and just stopped people from starting shit, instead of having a brawl free for all, like most sane groups would do.

Just gotta say, guys.. try to keep the 'brawl posts' to as few (or nothing at all) as you can. Not because you can't speak your mind (you're very welcome to do so!) but because you should also keep in mind that, especially at times like these (we're literally kicking jewish ass AND the Shattering Ritual is INDEED being sensed as a major threat by them), it's very likely that the enemy will try their best to infiltrate our group and try to divide us with petty fighting and quarrels that only take your focus away from the real problem we're dealing with.

Don't mean to be offensive or anything, I don't know how many of our clergy have the ability to approve or disapprove posts, but since this is a hectic time for all of us and especially the HP here, let's try to give them the LEAST amount of extra work possible, so they can do what Satan needs them to do and direct the attack in the most important war that ever was.

Thank you.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Hello, it seems to me that all the links with the paintable version are down :?

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Aldrick said:
jrvan said:

Just gotta say, guys.. try to keep the 'brawl posts' to as few (or nothing at all) as you can. Not because you can't speak your mind (you're very welcome to do so!) but because you should also keep in mind that, especially at times like these (we're literally kicking jewish ass AND the Shattering Ritual is INDEED being sensed as a major threat by them), it's very likely that the enemy will try their best to infiltrate our group and try to divide us with petty fighting and quarrels that only take your focus away from the real problem we're dealing with.

Don't mean to be offensive or anything, I don't know how many of our clergy have the ability to approve or disapprove posts, but since this is a hectic time for all of us and especially the HP here, let's try to give them the LEAST amount of extra work possible, so they can do what Satan needs them to do and direct the attack in the most important war that ever was.

Thank you.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Right I should just ignore Shael. He did this before and has been dealt with.

I did this into a neighbor who had a Jewish star thing on his door. The thing I noticed is this made the energy immediately much lighter and more positive where I am. I probably won't know what happens to him but yeah this apparently works.

slyscorpion said:
I did this into a neighbor who had a Jewish star thing on his door. The thing I noticed is this made the energy immediately much lighter and more positive where I am. I probably won't know what happens to him but yeah this apparently works.

What was your modification to the affirmation like?

Manofsatan said:
slyscorpion said:

I just did it the regular way. Trying to get a picture then directing it into their soul makes it way easier if you have problems visualizing in this case I got one cause he was sitting down back too me and wouldn't have any idea I was there once.

I did not modify the ritual or affirmation in anyway but didn't use the tetra or rtr that was the only difference (It didn't say you were supposed to but if I am wrong let me know). There are two people around me I sense are Jews one I know is one cause he has those features and a Jewish star on his door. Going to see what happens. I don't honestly know how this is supposed to work on an individual Jew but it said you could do that so I tried it.

slyscorpion said:
Manofsatan said:
slyscorpion said:

I just did it the regular way. Trying to get a picture then directing it into their soul makes it way easier if you have problems visualizing in this case I got one cause he was sitting down back too me and wouldn't have any idea I was there once.

I did not modify the ritual or affirmation in anyway but didn't use the tetra or rtr that was the only difference (It didn't say you were supposed to but if I am wrong let me know). There are two people around me I sense are Jews one I know is one cause he has those features and a Jewish star on his door. Going to see what happens. I don't honestly know how this is supposed to work on an individual Jew but it said you could do that so I tried it.

I'm thinking you got to substitute jew to put their names, that's all. Every other thing remains the same

slyscorpion said:
This is pretty cool, thanks for sharing!

I'm wondering if this could also work for Gentile individuals who are heavily subconsciously xtianized? Or people who are like enemy puppets - although they're not xtian, their energies are heavily influenced by them. I'd like to try it on someone, but I wouldn't want to hurt them.

Yagami Light said:
slyscorpion said:
This is pretty cool, thanks for sharing!

I'm wondering if this could also work for Gentile individuals who are heavily subconsciously xtianized? Or people who are like enemy puppets - although they're not xtian, their energies are heavily influenced by them. I'd like to try it on someone, but I wouldn't want to hurt them.

From what my experience is it really depends on how open they are. If they are a little spiritually open this could cause some maybe serious mental problems when all this energy comes to the surface at once. If they are totally closed it likely will not harm them in any way. It may help them but to be honest they likely are a lost cause unless your willing to spend a year or more daily doing things into them and cleansing them. Also there is no gaurentee they will choose our side when they wake up. Many of those people have been badly corrupted.

With most xtian souls it's just not worth it and the effort it would take. But you can try to see what happens.

E5ZAmyrXwAUfLnB

Mass graves of Indigenous children have been found in the gardens of church-affiliated schools in Canada.
Activists protesting the atrocity across the country have demolished statues of the Queen and set numerous Catholic churches on fire.
It's the day of reckoning. They will be tried

Seeing the effects of FRTR motivates me more. The crimes of these bastards come to light, and now people realize what is happening.

Fearless said:
E5ZAmyrXwAUfLnB

Mass graves of Indigenous children have been found in the gardens of church-affiliated schools in Canada.
Activists protesting the atrocity across the country have demolished statues of the Queen and set numerous Catholic churches on fire.

Seeing the effects of FRTR motivates me more. The crimes of these bastards come to light, and now people realize what is happening.

One can only imagine what these jewish ghouls hide beneath the Vatican or elsewhere.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fearless said:
E5ZAmyrXwAUfLnB

One can only imagine what these jewish ghouls hide beneath the Vatican or elsewhere.

Beyond imagination, under the guidance of Lord Satan, the contributions of priests / nuns and as our work progresses, we reach higher levels of awareness in our daily lives and have the ability to think, see, analyze on some issues than other people. We are grateful to you for all this and for what you have added to us, high priest.

Fearless said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fearless said:
E5ZAmyrXwAUfLnB

Beyond imagination, under the guidance of Lord Satan, the contributions of priests / nuns and as our work progresses, we reach higher levels of awareness in our daily lives and have the ability to think, see, analyze on some issues than other people. We are grateful to you for all this and for what you have added to us, high priest.

True definition of touching the world. I'm grateful too.
HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back