Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lunar Eclipse RTR Ritual: Shattering Enemy Defenses

CandiceLee1313 said:

Please don't write personally identifiable things on people etc. That's for your safety.

Your uncle could be whatever. You are worrying pointlessly. You are fine.

Quite a few Satanists appear to have had their lineage almost seized by jews. There is nothing to worry about here, so long yourself ie, from your paternal and maternal family, you are not one.

Adoptees, other marriages, people marrying jews such as uncles, none of this really matters. Mormonism is also quite renown for being quite the cult, so you need to be extra careful with guarding your allegiance to Satan as a secret for your own safety.

You're good to go, don't worry.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Invictus said:
I'm excited to see several members here post on the effects of this new addition. This addition proved to me I have also been affected by vile angel magic. I feel... invincible now, in a sense.

This reminds me of a dream I had when I was a teenager. An alien that resembled one of the multiple winged "angel beasts" of the book of revelation, shot what looked like pulse waves that resembled concussion blasts, at me from its hand. I could see the chakras on its palm. These waves made me feel sick and disoriented. Right before I woke up, I remember getting angry and stopping one of them and returning it. It left after that. It looked like I was standing on the moon.

This dream came a short time after I permanently cut ties with the baptist church I was involved with, and took interest with the JoS.

When I began doing tons of RTRs in 2019, I had severe mental disturbances. They drained me, mentally. They slowly became less and less powerful as I persisted. They severely reduced with the killing tetragrammaton ritual, and now... It's like I'm free. Not sure how else to put it into words without making this sound like a customer testimony commercial :lol:

Anyways, Hail Satan, SS, we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks, HP, for your work and dedication here. May the Gods reward you greatly.

Every Ritual that is created is carefully woven, researched, and deeply powerful. We don't do things without reason. I am sure many have felt the same way, and this was to be expected. Everyone should know this without a doubt. I worked intently with Beelzebub on this Ritual. It is based on knowledge that has been researched for a very long time.

On another note, were it not for Azazel's help with another subject years ago, this knowledge would not have been undug. He "opened the gates", for a lot of knowledge for the JoS and so on. He has considerably ruined the enemy.

This acts both as a weapon towards the enemy, and as a blessing and cure for Satanists, no different than other RTR's. The RTR's also bless the individual. These Rituals build on top of one another, too.

Testimonials are really important, and give credence to everything.

Due to this ritual, I'm beginning to understand when you said, "the next rituals will fix the broken vessels of Satan".

I'm beginning to see what HP said, when he said the next rituals will fix the broken vessel of Satan. Big changes that are hard for me to explain this time around. I see myself becoming more fixed up mentally, even on a subconscious level. My speech too and my thinking faculty. Subconscious attitudes which were detrimental to me which I entertained, I just see myself reject them and noticeably disgusted by them. More of self now but not in a detrimental way. Enthusiasm seems to be coming back, I can't say all, I'm on a roller coaster here, I just want to see what doing more brings to me.
True cure And fixer... Even to mention that my defilement to the Xian and Jewish lie is firm. I used to think I had that defiance but seems like I mean it now. I'm glad, i really see that I want more meditations and rituals.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER

Manofsatan said:
I'm beginning to see what HP said, when he said the next rituals will fix the broken vessel of Satan. Big changes that are hard for me to explain this time around. I see myself becoming more fixed up mentally, even on a subconscious level. My speech too and my thinking faculty. Subconscious attitudes which were detrimental to me which I entertained, I just see myself reject them and noticeably disgusted by them. More of self now but not in a detrimental way. Enthusiasm seems to be coming back, I can't say all, I'm on a roller coaster here, I just want to see what doing more brings to me.
True cure And fixer... Even to mention that my defilement to the Xian and Jewish lie is firm. I used to think I had that defiance but seems like I mean it now. I'm glad, i really see that I want more meditations and rituals.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER

Yes, it is as you observe. It will get better, on the inside, first and foremost.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Here's a Paintable Version in time for the eclipse:

Shattering Jewish Soul Protection Ritual - Paintable Version
Enjoy! :D
Wow, the enemy nuked that link quickly.
Here's a backup link that let's you download it only.
https://archive.org/details/shattering_202105

The tinyhost site worked until yesterday... The archive.org link takes FOREVER to load, but it loads... I downloaded it both for my pc and my phone. The enemy can go FUCK THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've also noticed that I ALWAYS get a headache when I'm doing this ritual. MAN I'm pissed I wanna fuck them up SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GONE ARE THE DAYS THEY HAD THE UPPER HAND!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for making this ritual into a paintable link, it is very helpful!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet, now I am curious... I am always getting headaches while doing this ritual... but is it because of the enemy? Is it an attack?

Or is something wrong with me? :? (like, having some sort of internal blockages/obstacles/enemy influences I'm not aware of?)

I also wonder if I don't raise my energies enough but... I'm either doing Vu Vah Vo x6 (twice) or I'm doing the RAUM meditation and then I do the Final RTR, Tetragrammaton and the Shattering the enemy's defenses. I'm certain this is good for raising energies.

God, I wanna fuck them up so badly, I swear. It's crazy, although I always knew (after studying the joS) about the enemy's disgusting and enraging nature, I could never feel so much anger and wrath as I do now.

this thing is fire holy shit, I get full body chills when saying "The soul of egypt has overpowered that of judea" cant describe it, feels so wonderful

I am going to create a channel called WarriorOfJoyOfSatan where I upload the truth,
I am working on google documents that expose the truth https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EhwYETm89QyusUV1CMtZv1Des6g777QFfn4f5TbFjNA/edit?usp=sharing
Hail Satan! Hail the Gentiles! Hail The Gods Of The Old!
DOWN WITH THE ONE.

Am I the only one who sees a mistake with the Hebrew in the ritual? Hebrew is written from right to left like Arabic, so אֲדֹנָי=Adonai. Ianoda would be ינָדֹאֲ or something like that.

Rational Satanist said:
Am I the only one who sees a mistake with the Hebrew in the ritual? Hebrew is written from right to left like Arabic, so אֲדֹנָי=Adonai. Ianoda would be ינָדֹאֲ or something like that.

The aim of erasure is on the thing that is represented by the representation of the letters they use, not the other way around.

The reverse and destruction is channeled through the blot-out towards what they practice in forward, ie, exactly as in the ritual letters, as represented.

By chanting the reverse, the straight one is deleted [and therefore, blotted out accordingly].

Yagami Light said:
Yet, now I am curious... I am always getting headaches while doing this ritual... but is it because of the enemy? Is it an attack?

Or is something wrong with me? :? (like, having some sort of internal blockages/obstacles/enemy influences I'm not aware of?)

I also wonder if I don't raise my energies enough but... I'm either doing Vu Vah Vo x6 (twice) or I'm doing the RAUM meditation and then I do the Final RTR, Tetragrammaton and the Shattering the enemy's defenses. I'm certain this is good for raising energies.

God, I wanna fuck them up so badly, I swear. It's crazy, although I always knew (after studying the joS) about the enemy's disgusting and enraging nature, I could never feel so much anger and wrath as I do now.

I also believe this is part of the effects. I too feel ecstatic and sometimes headaches and sometimes both. Today was headaches and I intuitively knew it's the result of clearing mental cloggs and u binding from enemy influence. I guess. Keep doing it, the more you do it, the better. For me, I'm through changes which are personal and maybe few may understand me, I know this is a deep process thing and it's hard to explain. I live in an environment heavily infested by Xian people and this ritual I know with conviction is the killer and freedom for me. My soul really needs this. Anyone who doesn't do this, will certainly be left out.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

It has also been on the Tor site: http://jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q4bmvhpgdyz7bsk3ho3caokad.onion/satanslibrary.org/shattering.html

Wow awesome job Brother! :O

Downloaded it like a charm a moment ago! :D Thanks! And FUCK YOU KIKES! YOU'RE ALREADY ROTTING AWAY!

Nothing's stopping us now!

SIEG HEIL!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Yagami Light said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Here's a Paintable Version in time for the eclipse:

Shattering Jewish Soul Protection Ritual - Paintable Version
Enjoy! :D

The tinyhost site worked until yesterday... The archive.org link takes FOREVER to load, but it loads... I downloaded it both for my pc and my phone. The enemy can go FUCK THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've also noticed that I ALWAYS get a headache when I'm doing this ritual. MAN I'm pissed I wanna fuck them up SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GONE ARE THE DAYS THEY HAD THE UPPER HAND!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for making this ritual into a paintable link, it is very helpful!

Interesting. I sometimes get a headache too. It feels like bounce-back from the hebrew filth that's being destroyed. It helps to keep a laser-sharp focus on destroying the corresponding letters while vibrating them in reverse. Any faltering of attention seems to give their energy a chance to slip through.

The old link expired. I made a new version, but if anyone still prefers the old version, then I can re-upload it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Rational Satanist said:

The aim of erasure is on the thing that is represented by the representation of the letters they use, not the other way around.

The reverse and destruction is channeled through the blot-out towards what they practice in forward, ie, exactly as in the ritual letters, as represented.

By chanting the reverse, the straight one is deleted [and therefore, blotted out accordingly].

Thing is, if one is psychically opened to energy, you can literally feel how the RTRs undo those energies. It was obvious to me that they work just after feeling them when they first started getting put out.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Yagami Light said:

Interesting. I sometimes get a headache too. It feels like bounce-back from the hebrew filth that's being destroyed. It helps to keep a laser-sharp focus on destroying the corresponding letters while vibrating them in reverse. Any faltering of attention seems to give their energy a chance to slip through.

The old link expired. I made a new version, but if anyone still prefers the old version, then I can re-upload it.

The way I understand this is that while the ritual destroys jewish defenses, especially IN US (since we're the ones that have been cursed in the first place) this allows for more energy than we're used to to circulate through the Crown chakra and this increase in energy may be causing effects we're not yet used to.. such as headaches.

Chances are, once we successfully raise all the energies in our Souls, the energy of each chakra, not just a couple of them we've found it easier to work with so far, "headaches" will simply cease to bother us and this new energy flow will be something normal we have already adapted to. So headaches are a good sign, I think.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Jeremym666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Rational Satanist said:

Thing is, if one is psychically opened to energy, you can literally feel how the RTRs undo those energies. It was obvious to me that they work just after feeling them when they first started getting put out.

It is as you say when someone is sufficiently opened up psychically. People need to understand things before this though, which is why all answers are given.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Yagami Light said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Basically this sums up to a psychic attack. It will subside with time. They have more than a few things they could do.

You do very well to do this in a very laser focused manner, this increases the potency and power of the ritual. Even with less, it definitely DOES work, and works wonders. Yet laser focus is very, very powerful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I have an odd question, it may seem I'm delusional but I don't do drugs, nor alcohol :lol:

I had a couple of dreams lately and they somehow don't pertain to this reality/timeline.

The first one is where you see all POV style. So I was investigating this case and normal people seem to be living in abandoned buildings, there were some dead bodies in there and anyway at first they ran from me then they told me some things and then I eventually find out this office door and when I step through I see these 3 men at desks looking very very tired with dark circles around their eyes which are very surprised to see me in there. They seem like no one bothered them in ages. I hear in my head CDC - Central Disease Control. Anyway I ask them if they do surveillance on the people and they look afraid and reluctant to answer me, so they just give a box full of recordings which seem very high tech with storage devices I have never seen and they were supposedly recordings of the person I was investigating the murder case. Then they just run out.

In the second one there seems to be a sort of talk on some chat about things that were just found out about jews including some old friends that now started talking to me again after this "discovery". Anyway when I get out I talk to some people belonging to some departments that seem like military though they are not dressed in special clothes, but then they speak in different languages and lo and behold I get to see what they're saying by having subtitles displayed on their bodies so that's why I'm saying it doesn't seem to belong here either.

Anyway, I wake up and I remember we say in some rituals...in all worlds of existence or something like that. Now I've just checked the TETRA ritual and we actually say:

• The Hebrew Tetragrammaton in all it's symbols and permutations is now dead, devoid of power, and permanently destroyed in all dimensions of existence.

• All Jewish spiritual force is permanently dead and banished from this world and all worlds.

Am I losing it, or are we actually affecting other realities as and the damn jew dominion is crumbling in those places as well? I mean it seemed more like a fantasy when I said those lines, but now I feel like I "get" it if that actually makes sense.

I mean I know there is talk of parallel universes and such and it wouldn't surprise me if their masters aka reptilians master race and our Gods actually fought this war multidimensionally. Maybe a decade ago I wouldn't even consider this, but here we are with a world-wide pandemic and outright lies and cover-ups so why not?

Immortal said:
I had a couple of dreams lately and they somehow don't pertain to this reality/timeline.
Ah, I enjoy so much reading others' dreams. :mrgreen:

To be honest, I don't think it has so much to do with "alternate universes", as it has to do with different "dimensions" (such as spiritual,physical dimension, or higher dimensions)... But yes, we do say "from this world and all worlds"... But I personally thought that this could perhaps be about... other planets? The HPs have mentioned that the enemy has also attacked other planets, so perhaps there are some sort of "jews" living in other planets as well...?

I don't know, I think parallel universes are far stretched... :?
Of course, I have no idea if they exist! But it is quite mind boggling for me to think about it! :lol: :lol:

Immortal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I have an odd question, it may seem I'm delusional but I don't do drugs, nor alcohol :lol:

The first one is where you see all POV style. So I was investigating this case and normal people seem to be living in abandoned buildings, there were some dead bodies in there and anyway at first they ran from me then they told me some things and then I eventually find out this office door and when I step through I see these 3 men at desks looking very very tired with dark circles around their eyes which are very surprised to see me in there. They seem like no one bothered them in ages. I hear in my head CDC - Central Disease Control. Anyway I ask them if they do surveillance on the people and they look afraid and reluctant to answer me, so they just give a box full of recordings which seem very high tech with storage devices I have never seen and they were supposedly recordings of the person I was investigating the murder case. Then they just run out.

In the second one there seems to be a sort of talk on some chat about things that were just found out about jews including some old friends that now started talking to me again after this "discovery". Anyway when I get out I talk to some people belonging to some departments that seem like military though they are not dressed in special clothes, but then they speak in different languages and lo and behold I get to see what they're saying by having subtitles displayed on their bodies so that's why I'm saying it doesn't seem to belong here either.

Anyway, I wake up and I remember we say in some rituals...in all worlds of existence or something like that. Now I've just checked the TETRA ritual and we actually say:

• The Hebrew Tetragrammaton in all it's symbols and permutations is now dead, devoid of power, and permanently destroyed in all dimensions of existence.

• All Jewish spiritual force is permanently dead and banished from this world and all worlds.

Am I losing it, or are we actually affecting other realities as and the damn jew dominion is crumbling in those places as well? I mean it seemed more like a fantasy when I said those lines, but now I feel like I "get" it if that actually makes sense.

I mean I know there is talk of parallel universes and such and it wouldn't surprise me if their masters aka reptilians master race and our Gods actually fought this war multidimensionally. Maybe a decade ago I wouldn't even consider this, but here we are with a world-wide pandemic and outright lies and cover-ups so why not?

I've been wondering about the dimensions question a lot lately too. I was racking my head trying to contemplate and figure out what that rabbi professor meant when he said that they're from a different dimension. I still can't come up with anything for what it could mean. I personally don't buy the whole multiverse theory nor the sci-fi idea of dimensions, so this is very hard for me trying to find a place for it within my own perceptions and worldview. I just can't find anything that dimensions would correlate to. It's frustrating me very much.

When people speak of dimensions I think of spacial dimensions like in art. 1D = straight lines, 2D, 3D, 4D etc...
Honestly, this whole sci-fi concept of dimensions is too frustrating for me, and I can't help but throw my hands up in the air and declare it to be simply a distraction. It's irreconcilable with how I think of the world and reality. Either that, or my current knowledge is just lacking.

slyscorpion said:
InNomineDeiNostriSatanas said:
slyscorpion said:

Not trying to start some shit here but I personally think dude just noticed that people here were noticing his passion for enemy occultism... I mean I’ve seen his work here, yeah but I’ve seen in a lot of his posts his expression for enemy shit and saying shit like,”the RTRs aren’t flattening their power” and crap like that. Shit I have no interest in enemy occult shit, keep it away from
Me. What true Satanist would. But guess we give em benefit of the doubt considering his work and time being here...
Aldrick as far as I know never promoted enemy stuff here. Other than associating too closely with some enemy people as he seems to have admitted himself he has been fine as far as I can tell. Hopefully he learned his lesson on that now.

No, I have never promoted anything enemy. I have been deceived by people who were protected by the enemies power, until it was gone. Why does this even have to be said? If there was an instance, believe me it would be beat to death.

Why do I need to be defended to by an account that was made 10 months ago, yet in 10 months had 32 posts. In almost a year, out of 32 posts, I was lucky enough to be in them?? Someone who claims they are not new. So they are such a coward, that their main fake name they hide behind, they didn't want tarnished. That they had to make a second fake name?

So out of this acknowledged fake account, I just happen to get attacked. Because why not, they dont have to own up to anything? They dont have to own their words. Meanwhile let's all write books defending me.

Thank you by the way. But can we all just not be brain dead stupid for a moment? And not treat this like it is real?

Why not let the Gods of Egypt face the Aliens?
Do you know who Yheudeem is?
Do you know that these angels are aliens?
Why should we humans try to fight these beings in a complete state?
Do you really know what will happen to these people?

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:
Not trying to start some shit here but I personally think dude just noticed that people here were noticing his passion for enemy occultism... I mean I’ve seen his work here, yeah but I’ve seen in a lot of his posts his expression for enemy shit and saying shit like,”the RTRs aren’t flattening their power” and crap like that. Shit I have no interest in enemy occult shit, keep it away from
Me. What true Satanist would. But guess we give em benefit of the doubt considering his work and time being here...
Aldrick as far as I know never promoted enemy stuff here. Other than associating too closely with some enemy people as he seems to have admitted himself he has been fine as far as I can tell. Hopefully he learned his lesson on that now.

No, I have never promoted anything enemy. I have been deceived by people who were protected by the enemies power, until it was gone. Why does this even have to be said? If there was an instance, believe me it would be beat to death.

Why do I need to be defended to by an account that was made 10 months ago, yet in 10 months had 32 posts. In almost a year, out of 32 posts, I was lucky enough to be in them?? Someone who claims they are not new. So they are such a coward, that their main fake name they hide behind, they didn't want tarnished. That they had to make a second fake name?

So out of this acknowledged fake account, I just happen to get attacked. Because why not, they dont have to own up to anything? They dont have to own their words. Meanwhile let's all write books defending me.

Thank you by the way. But can we all just not be brain dead stupid for a moment? And not treat this like it is real?

Aldrick, how do you always manage to attract the attention of trolls? It's like you make enemies without even trying haha :lol:

jrvan said:
Immortal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I've been wondering about the dimensions question a lot lately too. I was racking my head trying to contemplate and figure out what that rabbi professor meant when he said that they're from a different dimension. I still can't come up with anything for what it could mean. I personally don't buy the whole multiverse theory nor the sci-fi idea of dimensions, so this is very hard for me trying to find a place for it within my own perceptions and worldview. I just can't find anything that dimensions would correlate to. It's frustrating me very much.

When people speak of dimensions I think of spacial dimensions like in art. 1D = straight lines, 2D, 3D, 4D etc...
Honestly, this whole sci-fi concept of dimensions is too frustrating for me, and I can't help but throw my hands up in the air and declare it to be simply a distraction. It's irreconcilable with how I think of the world and reality. Either that, or my current knowledge is just lacking.

It would be nice if cobra explained this. I am not thinking it has to do with some far away planet that has Jews on it as well. Although there are other planets that the enemy has created Jews on.

Plus in the Shattering the Jewish protection thing this is part of the affirmation "Jews are defenseless from any and all sides, and in any and all worlds of existence."

It may have something to do with Saturn or some of the planets in Astrology though.

SdD said:

1. They are already.
2. Do I know what we have shared? We do. Yet, many are just thoughforms, not really aliens. Quite a few are just ordinary thoughtforms.
3. For the same reason the jews curse Satan and the Demons. It's an expression of what goes on in the higher realms of existence.
4. Nothing will happen to anyone, simply because our Gods exist.

It's time to have more faith in your allies and our Gods, than fear of the enemy.

As I experience more positive results of these RTRs, I will say on a lighter note ;
ONE GOOD HEAD IS BETTER THAN A THOUSAND BAD HEADS :lol:

Secondly let's follow the leader's example and do all rituals daily.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
3. For the same reason the jews curse Satan and the Demons. It's an expression of what goes on in the higher realms of existence.

High Priest, have you written any sermons in the past that explain what the realms are? If so, could I please be directed to it if you have time? I found Maxine's entry on the JoS website about the 4th dimension being the Astral, but I get the impression that you mean something else by higher realms.

Please excuse me if you're too busy for this. I'm just very curious.

jrvan said:
Immortal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Dimensions here means things like Astral Plane, Mental Plane and so on. Their soul and magic "lives" there too.

SdD said:
I put it in the ass of all these angels

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SdD said:

It's time to have more faith in your allies and our Gods, than fear of the enemy.

Do you know you are amazing High Priest?

SdD said:

1678895873-quote-those-who-want-to-live-let-them-fight-and-those-who-do-not-want-to-fight-in-this-world-of-eternal-adolf-hitler-85919.jpg

1h a day inc cleaning for me (F-RTR+Tetra+ Shattering RTR+ cleaning), it´s not asked to much.

3. And isn't that why jew people are like that? Disturbed?!

I have Faith in my Allies but, what about these people?

—————————————————————————————

@fuchs @rambo

Good for you…

jrvan said:
Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

Aldrick, how do you always manage to attract the attention of trolls? It's like you make enemies without even trying haha :lol:

Troll for calling another Satanist out for expressing his like for the angels? uhh yeah, not sure you know what the word troll means there brother.

Id be willing to bet money that ive been a dedicated Satanist way longer than you have, not only that but i can actually guarantee that ive done way more work for this agenda((Satan and the Powers of Hell)) here than you have.

so try again.

However, im not a petty little bitch, im not going to keep going back and fourth with other Satanist on the internet like some like doing.

you think its completely fine and okay for a Satanist to have sympathy and some type of weird admiration for the angels, says alot about you.

ill leave it at that. have a nice day. and he actually has openly stated weird shit about the angels and the rtrs, read ole boys posts. very possible that he does practice some type of angelic crap. shit thats on him though.

jrvan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

High Priest, have you written any sermons in the past that explain what the realms are? If so, could I please be directed to it if you have time? I found Maxine's entry on the JoS website about the 4th dimension being the Astral, but I get the impression that you mean something else by higher realms.

I will definitely elaborate. While the confusion that may arise might be considerable, I guess this boils down to a proper explanation on my behalf to reduce it.

There are many "dimensions" and also "worlds", as specified even in the Al Jilwah by Father Satan.

Broadly, the 4th dimension is the Astral plane, as known to us.

jrvan said:
Aldrick said:

Troll for calling another Satanist out for expressing his like for the angels? uhh yeah, not sure you know what the word troll means there brother.

Id be willing to bet money that ive been a dedicated Satanist way longer than you have, not only that but i can actually guarantee that ive done way more work for this agenda((Satan and the Powers of Hell)) here than you have.

so try again.

However, im not a petty little bitch, im not going to keep going back and fourth with other Satanist on the internet like some like doing.

you think its completely fine and okay for a Satanist to have sympathy and some type of weird admiration for the angels, says alot about you.

ill leave it at that. have a nice day. and he actually has openly stated weird shit about the angels and the rtrs, read ole boys posts. very possible that he does practice some type of angelic crap. shit thats on him though.

Really? Because your join date is about the same as mine. So who are you Scooby Doo? Who is behind that mask of yours since you've been here so much longer than I have. And yes, I dedicated only last year. That has nothing to do with anything lol. And even with less than a year under my belt being here on the forums, I can already see the impact of my contributions.

You ARE a petty bitch because if you weren't then you would have kept your mouth shut instead of picking a fight with me right after picking a fight with Aldrick for no fucking reason. You act as if Satanists can't make mistakes, and you forget that we all grew up in an enemy infested world and were exposed to the same enemy dogma. You're trying to out Aldrick over something that probably happened years ago from the sounds of it, and for no good reason. You just suddenly attack him out of nowhere after he engaged in dialogue with the High Priest on the post. That does NOT paint your own self in a good light, AT ALL, and in fact it only draws major suspicion upon yourself rather than Aldrick.

How about you either expose yourself completely, or else let the fucking past go. Get over it. Aldrick is a fine Satanist, and you're not convincing anyone otherwise. By definition, trying to cause infighting like this would make you a troll coming out of nowhere with 33 posts. So I ask again... what was your previous account? If this is truly your first account then go ahead and explain how your contributions are so much greater than mine. Go ahead.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
jrvan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I will definitely elaborate. While the confusion that may arise might be considerable, I guess this boils down to a proper explanation on my behalf to reduce it.

There are many "dimensions" and also "worlds", as specified even in the Al Jilwah by Father Satan.

Broadly, the 4th dimension is the Astral plane, as known to us.

Thank you very much, High Priest HoodedCobra. I'm grateful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back