Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Deep Cleaning

HPS Lydia

I’m outlining a process I went through some years ago, after the F-RTR first came out. Now that the Moon is in the 3rd/4th day of Waning, it is a great time to begin this.

Step 1: Do the F-RTR (now that we have the Shattering and Tetra, you can do those as well).

Step 2: Vibrate Vi-Suddhi 7x in each chakra. Pronounced VVV-EEE-SSS-UUU-DDD-HHEEE. For the D, have the tip of your tongue where it would be to say D, then hold it there lightly as you vibrate. It’s like a deeper-tone of T and the tip of your tongue is a bit back, not touching your teeth. This is how I’ve done it all these years and it was more effective than the other variations I have read and tried, as this pronunciation was from HPS Maxine and not the internet. If you can’t vibrate the D then just tapping once the D sound will suffice.

Afterwards, call upon a Demon if needed. I worked extensively with one, a “lesser Demon” so don’t assume it’s going to be someone listed on the JoS. There’s no need to find a sigil, the Gods are highly psychic and telepathic and know when we are in need of assistance.

Step 3: Visualize a small Sun, maybe the size of a basketball. Have it floating in front of you, the exact location doesn’t matter as it’s going to move around you as the process continues.

This ball of light is like a magnet. It is going to draw out all the curses and chains in your soul, astral body, all of your being. You will feel or sense, or see for those who can, ugly chains and objects being drawn out and into the ball of light. It will be like chains of varying lengths; clamps shaped like staple removers; spears with hooks on the end; dirt like sand; and other objects. You might do a small shudder or shake as the process is happening.

When the space in front of you, your Solar chakra area, feels done, move it down to the front extension of your Sacral and Base chakras and repeat. Then your knees, repeat the drawing out process. Then the bottom of your feet. Then around the back to your pelvic floor area, where a lot of stuff may come out of your Base chakra and general area there (reproductive organs, and so on).

Then bring it slowly up along your back, keeping it next to each chakra to draw gunk out from each of the back extensions of your chakras. Then to above your head, from the Crown; then 3rd eye area; then down the front again for each chakra. All your chakras will benefit from this, you can also do it to the side chakra extensions.

Note: Anything in the middle chakras will come out through the extensions of the chakra, either the back or front or both.

When you are complete, the Demon will take it all away.

This process took me quite a bit of time daily for 5 days. It might not take you as long as we have been doing the F-RTR for a few years now. Or it might take less time daily but for more days. I was also advised to rest a lot, I was flat-out exhausted. But now my soul is squeaky-clean. All the past life curses, bindings, and so on is gone.

Hail Satan!

Update: Please read HP Cobras post Advanced Knowledge: Witches Sabbath & The Lunar Month Purification Circle for more information on cleaning :)

Great just yesterday I thought that I really need to clean my Soul more deeply. Thank you for sharing, I saved this.

Do you do this on top of regular cleaning? Or do you substitute one regular cleaning session with your deep cleaning session?

Another question. I am pretty sure to develop and especially control siddhis you need to have a clean soul.
This is correct right?

After I cleaned my soul, I just randomly pick up tones of the environment, thoughts and emotions and so on. So this should not only help with that, but with all siddhis I assume?

NinRick said:
Do you do this on top of regular cleaning? Or do you substitute one regular cleaning session with your deep cleaning session?

I wrote that I only did this for 5 days some years ago. There is no need for me to do it anymore. I tune into myself every now and then, and a bit more new stuff comes out, but rarely, as I got it all back then and with my AoP that I've been building up for 10 years and the Returning Curses that I've been doing off and on for about 7 years, not much affects me anymore. But to answer your question, I did it in place of regular cleaning.

And yes, having a clean soul helps with literally everything else :)

Lydia said:
NinRick said:

I wrote that I only did this for 5 days some years ago. There is no need for me to do it anymore. I tune into myself every now and then, and a bit more new stuff comes out, but rarely, as I got it all back then and with my AoP that I've been building up for 10 years and the Returning Curses that I've been doing off and on for about 7 years, not much affects me anymore. But to answer your question, I did it in place of regular cleaning.

Great! Thank you Lydia!
This information is a treasure for me.

Fun fact: for JoS members Lydia means quality :D. Now a question, is ok if i start in the right phase of moon but I will not do it everyday? Like skipping some days or is a must to be done straight days? This just in the case I don t have privacy

Great meditation, thank you Lydia!

Would you please tell me something about Visuddhi?

Lydia said:
Vibrate Vi-Suddhi 9x in each chakra and the 9x in your aura. Pronounced VVV-EEE-SSS-UUU-DDD-HHEEE.

Hail Satan!

For the „SSS“ part, is this a Hiss?
Like in Satanama?

Doing it right now Lydia!

I started cleaning my solar chakra with this mantra just a few days ago. What a great timing! Thank you lady Lydia! :)

Very good post! I njoyed reading it. Can y’all send me good energy? I’m surrounded by kikes at Disney world. I lost my earphones, and I’m being gang stalked. I believe father satan uses some Jew body’s to spread satanism, and I will do that till my death.- Daniel

Lydia said:
NinRick said:

I have a question I hope you can answer. I'm doing my cleanin and protection for quite some time (around two years, before that I did very little) I have to say I'm protected and the planets do not effect me like they used to, if I look where my Saturn is in my transit I do not see its effects in my life for example. What I want to ask is it normal that no matter how much I have cleaned myself older things that have manifested in the past before I was a SS are still somewhat there? For example some health issues, some hungups and so on, some are way less but still there. Should I clean more (with your method too) or should I do specific workings to fix those things?

Lydia said:
I’m outlining a process I went through some years ago, after the F-RTR first came out. Now that the Moon is in the 3rd/4th day of Waning, it is a great time to begin this.

Step 1: Do the F-RTR (now that we have the Shattering and Tetra, you can do those as well).

Step 2: Vibrate Vi-Suddhi 9x in each chakra and the 9x in your aura. Pronounced VVV-EEE-SSS-UUU-DDD-HHEEE. For the D, have the tip of your tongue where it would be to say D, then hold it there lightly as you vibrate. It’s like a deeper-tone of T and the tip of your tongue is a bit back, not touching your teeth. This is how I’ve done it all these years and it was more effective than the other variations I have read and tried, as this pronunciation was from HPS Maxine and not the internet. If you can’t vibrate the D then just tapping once the D sound will suffice.

Afterwards, call upon a Demon if needed. I worked extensively with one, a “lesser Demon” so don’t assume it’s going to be someone listed on the JoS. There’s no need to find a sigil, the Gods are highly psychic and telepathic and know when we are in need of assistance.

Step 3: Visualize a small Sun, maybe the size of a basketball. Have it floating in front of you, the exact location doesn’t matter as it’s going to move around you as the process continues.

This ball of light is like a magnet. It is going to draw out all the curses and chains in your soul, astral body, all of your being. You will feel or sense, or see for those who can, ugly chains and objects being drawn out and into the ball of light. It will be like chains of varying lengths; clamps shaped like staple removers; spears with hooks on the end; dirt like sand; and other objects. You might do a small shudder or shake as the process is happening.

When the space in front of you, your Solar chakra area, feels done, move it down to the front extension of your Sacral and Base chakras and repeat. Then your knees, repeat the drawing out process. Then the bottom of your feet. Then around the back to your pelvic floor area, where a lot of stuff may come out of your Base chakra and general area there (reproductive organs, and so on).

Then bring it slowly up along your back, keeping it next to each chakra to draw gunk out from each of the back extensions of your chakras. Then to above your head, from the Crown; then 3rd eye area; then down the front again for each chakra. All your chakras will benefit from this, you can also do it to the side chakra extensions.

Note: Anything in the middle chakras will come out through the extensions of the chakra, either the back or front or both.

This process took me quite a bit of time daily for 5 days. It might not take you as long as we have been doing the F-RTR for a few years now. Or it might take less time daily but for more days. I was also advised to rest a lot, I was flat-out exhausted. But now my soul is squeaky-clean. All the past life curses, bindings, and so on is gone.

Hail Satan!

Thank you Lydia! I already do returing curses and surya every day when i wake now i think i will make this my nightly cleaning working :)

Lydia, I thank you for sharing this!

This is so incredible, I felt soo clean after that, it is just amazing.
However, I wasn't able to do my meditaitons after that anymore, lol.
Good that I already meditate on all main chakras spread out during the day.

The Demon who came to assist me was also a huge help, do you have any idea how to repay him?

Lydia said:

Step 2: Vibrate Vi-Suddhi 9x in each chakra and the 9x in your aura. Pronounced VVV-EEE-SSS-UUU-DDD-HHEEE. For the D, have the tip of your tongue where it would be to say D, then hold it there lightly as you vibrate. It’s like a deeper-tone of T and the tip of your tongue is a bit back, not touching your teeth. This is how I’ve done it all these years and it was more effective than the other variations I have read and tried, as this pronunciation was from HPS Maxine and not the internet. If you can’t vibrate the D then just tapping once the D sound will suffice.

Hail Satan!

So i just went ahead and did it, WOW.
it does make you feel tired at the end! That was alot that came out especially the bottom 3 chakras. well the bottom 2 mostly. I am noticing too the same with returning curses each day that the light seems to almost go out or get stuck at the first or secon chakra. If i recall correctly the first chakra governs sense of identity and the 3rd chakra governs ego and self esteem. i can see how certain malfucntions are manifesting...there is alot of dirt i am able to see more an more clearly...at the bottom this black filth and seemingly endless long chain of dust and dirt just kept coming out!

Dark Blue Eye said:
Fun fact: for JoS members Lydia means quality :D. Now a question, is ok if i start in the right phase of moon but I will not do it everyday? Like skipping some days or is a must to be done straight days? This just in the case I don t have privacy
Thanks :) Actually that's a good point, I should have written that in my post. It does not have to be done every day, only when you are able to and feel the need for it.

Master said:
Great meditation, thank you Lydia!

Would you please tell me something about Visuddhi?

All I know was from what HPS Maxine wrote. It cleans, and from my experience while the Sun mantras are great for cleaning, this has different effects.

NinRick said:
For the „SSS“ part, is this a Hiss?
Like in Satanama?

Doing it right now Lydia!

Just a normal S. And for your following question, I did it both ways, and both work. I did not notice a difference with a more pronounced H.

luis said:
I have a question I hope you can answer. I'm doing my cleanin and protection for quite some time (around two years, before that I did very little) I have to say I'm protected and the planets do not effect me like they used to, if I look where my Saturn is in my transit I do not see its effects in my life for example. What I want to ask is it normal that no matter how much I have cleaned myself older things that have manifested in the past before I was a SS are still somewhat there? For example some health issues, some hungups and so on, some are way less but still there. Should I clean more (with your method too) or should I do specific workings to fix those things?

How's your yoga practice? Yoga fixes things and burns negative karma. You might have to do more for a while. Do Void and tune into yourself when doing yoga, you can have nice music playing if you need to.

NinRick said:
Lydia, I thank you for sharing this!

This is so incredible, I felt soo clean after that, it is just amazing.
However, I wasn't able to do my meditaitons after that anymore, lol.
Good that I already meditate on all main chakras spread out during the day.

The Demon who came to assist me was also a huge help, do you have any idea how to repay him?

Great. In fact, you can cut back on your chakra work in the meanwhile, I did. I'm just remembering that now as it's been a few years since I did this.

To repay the Demon, maybe do an extra RTR, or send orgasm energy, or spend some extra time helping out here in the forums. The usual methods of giving thanks :)

Shadowcat said:
So i just went ahead and did it, WOW.
it does make you feel tired at the end! That was alot that came out especially the bottom 3 chakras. well the bottom 2 mostly. I am noticing too the same with returning curses each day that the light seems to almost go out or get stuck at the first or secon chakra. If i recall correctly the first chakra governs sense of identity and the 3rd chakra governs ego and self esteem. i can see how certain malfucntions are manifesting...there is alot of dirt i am able to see more an more clearly...at the bottom this black filth and seemingly endless long chain of dust and dirt just kept coming out!
Yeah, it is a lot that comes out. I was simply amazed during my process, lol. Make sure to get the rest you need :)

Lydia said:
luis said:

How's your yoga practice? Yoga fixes things and burns negative karma. You might have to do more for a while. Do Void and tune into yourself when doing yoga, you can have nice music playing if you need to.
I have to say its pretty basic. I do first Kundalini Yoga and then right after Hatha Yoga, 30 sec per asana. I should probably do more but with the time that I have I can't. Maybe I should do less chakra empowering and more yoga for a while?

Lydia said:

Hail Satan!

Very Beautiful Meditation Lydia.

This is incredible, after doing this a couple of times I notice that I have recovered the illusion and desire to enjoy life, even that hard blockage that I had in my neck and that whatever I did I could not remove completely, has removed it.

Lydia said:

Hail Satan!

I do something similar. Doing raum on each chakra 9x visualizing each chakra in brilliant hot white light cleaning the charkra thoroughly. When i m done with chakaras i imagine a bright gold white rod of light passing through each chakra engulfing them and staet "in a posivitive way for me my chakras are completely clean and free of any and all negative energies and blockages"
Then do 40x on entire being,after done with vibrations engluf myself in gold white,then affirm "in a positive way for me i m completely clean and free of any and all negative energies,ill will,bindings and thoughtforms connected to me and my soul"
Any further tips or improvement in affirmations? I modified affirmation from returning curses.
Have been doing this cleaning for almost 20 days now i guess and the buzz i get is amazing.

luis said:

I mean,if they are seriously bothering you then you should start a particular working if not then just changing the affirmation you use should do the trick. Like add something like “i m completey free of any and all negative energy” on top of your regular cleaning affirmation. This should remove the past negative things as well,as any and all can also be from past.
But then again you know more than me and u are much advanced.

I got_abs said:
luis said:

I mean,if they are seriously bothering you then you should start a particular working if not then just changing the affirmation you use should do the trick. Like add something like “i m completey free of any and all negative energy” on top of your regular cleaning affirmation. This should remove the past negative things as well,as any and all can also be from past.
But then again you know more than me and u are much advanced.
I just thought cleanin would have take care of it all. They have been fixed a bit like 50% or more but not compleatily, there are two thing bothering and I guess I should start a working to compleatily fix them, I just did not have the time because I was doing something else.

Lydia said:

Hail Satan!

Can I use Aum Suryae or Satanama?

Wotanwarrior said:
This is incredible, after doing this a couple of times I notice that I have recovered the illusion and desire to enjoy life, even that hard blockage that I had in my neck and that whatever I did I could not remove completely, has removed it.

Good to hear that :)

luis said:
luis said:

I just thought cleanin would have take care of it all. They have been fixed a bit like 50% or more but not compleatily, there are two thing bothering and I guess I should start a working to compleatily fix them, I just did not have the time because I was doing something else.

Cleaning does not necessarily resolve the issue. I'm seen too many people here who assume that cleaning will fix all their problems. This is not so. You need to specifically resolve any issues you have.

Targ said:
Can I use Aum Suryae or Satanama?
Yes to the Sun mantra, but it is not quite the same as Vi-Suddhi. And Satanama does not clean.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
WHY isn't this in the announcements??????

This technique is AMAZING !!!!! THANKS LYDIA !
Thank you, perhaps HP Cobra didn't think it should be there for some reason.

Thank you Lydia! I felt my aura and Chakras very clean after doing this. I felt very exhausted too, more than the work with UR I did some months ago for freeing my Chakras from negative bonds.

Update: HPS Maxine originally said 7x per chakra. This was nearly 10 years ago, so I wrongly thought it was outdated knowledge and supposed to be 9x, as there has been such an emphasis on 9 for endings. HP Cobras latest post on cleaning during the Sabbaths shed more light on this for me.

This is purification, not simple cleaning. I will update the OP.

Lydia said:
Update: HPS Maxine originally said 7x per chakra. This was nearly 10 years ago, so I wrongly thought it was outdated knowledge and supposed to be 9x, as there has been such an emphasis on 9 for endings. HP Cobras latest post on cleaning during the Sabbaths shed more light on this for me.

So is good to start when moon is increasing, for example in virgo?

Lydia said:

Just lately I thought about Maxine and what a beast she is. Soo much power and understanding, truly a prodigy - one of a kind who has changed the world, and us all.

If you ever read this Maxine, I am so thankful, forever.
I do anything for you.

Lydia said:

I was just reading Maxines sermons, the below is from “cleaning your aura, a step further” by her.

“For using Sanskrit, an example: vibrate the Sanskrit word 'Vi-suddhi' [VVEEE-SSUUUUU-DDDDD-EEEEEE] 11 times for each of your seven chakras, doing one chakra at a time with the vibration, then 31 times for your entire aura, vibrating 'Vi-suddhi' again; engulfing yourself in the brilliant light, cleaning your aura. “

But anyways, I’m gonna give this a try, thanks :)

I believe Maxine put the 3 times in the returning curses meditation for a reason though, so maybe you should add it in this? Just a thought.

Seems like she started using the number 3 a lot for affirmations and other things for her workings. I heard it’s the number of manifestation.

Lydia said:
I hope you do raise your serpent in the next few years or however long it takes now.

InNomineDeiNostriSatanas said:
I was just reading Maxines sermons, the below is from “cleaning your aura, a step further” by her.

“For using Sanskrit, an example: vibrate the Sanskrit word 'Vi-suddhi' [VVEEE-SSUUUUU-DDDDD-EEEEEE] 11 times for each of your seven chakras, doing one chakra at a time with the vibration, then 31 times for your entire aura, vibrating 'Vi-suddhi' again; engulfing yourself in the brilliant light, cleaning your aura. “

But anyways, I’m gonna give this a try, thanks :)

I believe Maxine put the 3 times in the returning curses meditation for a reason though, so maybe you should add it in this? Just a thought.

Seems like she started using the number 3 a lot for affirmations and other things for her workings. I heard it’s the number of manifestation.
I was going by what she wrote in an email, which is why I couldn't link to a sermon (I had forgotten about the sermon you mentioned). Thanks for that part, I wonder which would be more effective, perhaps it depends on the person. I did 7's originally, and 9's a more recent time. I've been doing rounds of this for years when I felt the need for it. Today, based on HP Cobra's sermon, I did it for my base in rounds of 7 including the extensions. Just to experiment.

Blackdragon666 said:
I hope you do raise your serpent in the next few years or however long it takes now.
Thanks, same to you :)

I’ve been doing this for some days now and was curious about a certain part. When I have the ball of light in front of me I pray to Father Satan to send a demon to help me. The ball of light moves by itself from chakra to chakra at this point so I just sit and relax as it goes from chakra to chakra pulling out all the dross. However, I noted Lydia saying it took quite a while when she first did it and for me the ball of light was moving rather fast for what I was expecting. It probably took like 3 minutes total the first time and about the same for the days thereafter, however last nights was even faster, probably 90 seconds it took to do the whole thing and it was moving by itself, I assumed with the help of the demon.

It was just a bit curious to me and so wanted to see others experiences? I’ve been having quite a rough few weeks and know I certainly can’t be so clean it only takes a few minutes so it puzzled me. I can say each session has left me feeling emotional/psychologically so good. And the hours after my mind is filled with thoughts thinking about and dealing with certain problems and hang ups. So it’s certainly powerful and thank you Lydia for this tip. It’s come at a great time.

Eric13 said:
I’ve been doing this for some days now and was curious about a certain part. When I have the ball of light in front of me I pray to Father Satan to send a demon to help me. The ball of light moves by itself from chakra to chakra at this point so I just sit and relax as it goes from chakra to chakra pulling out all the dross. However, I noted Lydia saying it took quite a while when she first did it and for me the ball of light was moving rather fast for what I was expecting. It probably took like 3 minutes total the first time and about the same for the days thereafter, however last nights was even faster, probably 90 seconds it took to do the whole thing and it was moving by itself, I assumed with the help of the demon.

It was just a bit curious to me and so wanted to see others experiences? I’ve been having quite a rough few weeks and know I certainly can’t be so clean it only takes a few minutes so it puzzled me. I can say each session has left me feeling emotional/psychologically so good. And the hours after my mind is filled with thoughts thinking about and dealing with certain problems and hang ups. So it’s certainly powerful and thank you Lydia for this tip. It’s come at a great time.

Good to hear it works for you :) As I wrote in the last paragraph of my OP, this was right after the FRTR came out, so now that we've been doing it for some years there might not be as much curses etc coming out now as we have been cleaning with the FRTR :)

In my case it does take me quite a long time, usually 40 or 50 minutes and sometimes even a whole hour, even though I have been cleaning since we started doing the Final RTR there are still quite a few things to clean in my soul.
Some chakras are clean and nothing comes out, but there are three points: sacral chakra, left flank and throat chakra/neck that still require a lot of cleaning work.

Wotanwarrior said:
In my case it does take me quite a long time, usually 40 or 50 minutes and sometimes even a whole hour, even though I have been cleaning since we started doing the Final RTR there are still quite a few things to clean in my soul.
Some chakras are clean and nothing comes out, but there are three points: sacral chakra, left flank and throat chakra/neck that still require a lot of cleaning work.
Interesting. I certainly have been cleaning for years and doing the rtrs near daily since they’ve come out as well. These past few months I’ve been dealing with so many hang ups and mental/emotional things and have made a lot of progress. Maybe that’s why the sessions are quick. Because of all the other work I’ve been doing recently.

If there’s one thing I can say and point out is I’ve actually felt like I’ve cleaned a lot without any specific spiritual effort by just actually dwelling on certain problems and facing certain emotions and hang ups and dealing with it in my mind and overcoming it. That alone has helped my soul feel much more free. It’s as Lydia said, cleansing alone won’t solve it all, though it helps and IMO can help propel a person into dealing with things as it has for me, but the point is you still have to face things and overcome things and that’s where real progress lies, IMO.

That’s the thing with spiritual work, it’s all so individual as we’re all at different stages and all need different things at different times. For me, this whole thing seemed to be perfectly timed. It felt exactly what I needed at this stage in my progress. In fact
I remember just before this thread was made I was gearing up to do some major cleansing and contemplating how I was going to go about it when this thread was made and then Cobras post on the sabbath for purification. I know many others must of needed it as well.

Lydia said:

Thank you for this great post. I am starting it soon, but my understanding, so far, is that this is a more efficient means of cleaning than using sun energy.

Curious why it makes one tired. Perhaps the soul mends the damage once the negative item is removed, using up some energy.

--------------------------------

I just want to say that I appreciate the work that you do for JOS. As a verified and veteran member, your role in astrology is unique and important. I don't know of any other verified sources. Understanding astrology takes a lot of studying and brainpower for full, accurate interpretations. In addition, birth data can only be safely handled by verified members.

Importantly, knowledge of the birth chart is crucial for advancement, perhaps even mandatory. One can see exactly what they are good at, and bad at. They can see roughly what their elemental composition is, and so forth. From here, they can take corrective actions.

I am stating the obvious just to make the point that your role in helping fellow JOS members learn about themselves is not just important, but perhaps unique to you, at this time. Others can give generalized advice (check your north node, check your major signs, look at houses, etc), but only you can give complete and specified advice.

I am not saying this to ramp up the pressure on you, but I had thought to mention it. In this way, your time invested here is very valuable. Other people can do translating, internet warfare, website construction, and so on, but only you can do personal readings.

I don't know exactly what astrology work you already do, such as the formatting and so on, but I just wanted to add some points: Individuals, especially newbs, need to know the practical advice from their chart, in relation to their advancement. I would include details on their north node/south node, elemental breakdown, key strengths of the chart, and so on.

How I think about astrology is that it shows what you are good at, like a video game. For example: "I only have level 1 water skills, but level 3 fire, and level 2 air, therefore I should go back and add some water skills". Following this analogy, the Gods all have specific roles/skills, but they still have very high "levels" of other elements, keeping them balanced. They might have "level 1000 water" for their main skill, and "level 750" for another.

I reflected on an issue between SS friends, that occurred recently, and it hit me that the issue was mainly the result of clashing personalities, and therefore clashing natal charts. If only the issue was first framed as originating from the person's north node, then it would not have been so heated. This is just one example of why such natal chart info is crucial.

In addition, simple balancing of the elements is crucial for getting past obstacles. I used breaths of ether, programmed, for this. I know of lots of people where the issue can be simplified into: "You are lacking in fire" or "Add more earth", and so on, as it is causing them behavioral problems.

----------------------------------------------

On a similar note, your advice about workings is also very appreciated and valued, for some of the same reasons. People need experienced advice on what workings to do and why. Many people do not consider that a working can help them, or they do not consider doing a 40 day working, or other partial understandings of magic.

In general, JOS threads are lacking repetition of info for noobs. When one mentions their working, they should include their affirmations, for example, so that a noob can copy and not screw up. One can also repeat other basic info "Remember, sun energy is good for ...." and so on, so people get the idea.

This is a common theme everywhere. Most of the health advice also boils down to repeating the same info. I also repeat for people to do yoga, for example, because even though it seems like common sense, some people are not currently doing it and suffering ill consequences.

I will have to make a thread on this to remind people about this. Noobs need repetition and ease of accessibility for new things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back