Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Internet Warfare - Self Protection Advice and Questions Board

balo666 said:
Shadowcat said:
balo666 said:
I play a game called world of warcraft, im not going into details, probably some of you know the game, what i want to say is that i had the idea of creating a guild on my server called "joy o satan", were i can send people to the main page and also, send them some principal information about mind and meditation, i think that alot of people that play and is a mage or a warlock in videogames would like to be the same in real life, its not like the game but, its something that not too much people even dear to dream about, what do you think?

Are you alliance or horde? lol i played that game for years. I had a dk and a pally on drenden before i quit. The constant updates and expansions made me loose interest as well as the immature trolls. i literally was on there for 12 hrs a day xP till my early 20s then i quit. Interestingly enough i thought of going back ingame once specifically for the purpose of online warfare and spreading info. Blizzard is owned by jews though and the whole game has themes that are actually very anti Satan if you look hard enough (especially in goldshire and other places) which made me think twice. This one might be too risky if they somehow link your personal real id or bliz account to anything they consider "hate speech"

Yikes, horde forever, i play in a pirate server so i dont have to worry about it, im still thinking it about it but in a simple way, like links and principal ideas

I was hardcore horde for years untill i switched to alliance because i started making friends there lol. I remember hilarious times i would always flirt with the blood elves :lol: :lol:. i thought they were hawt :roll:
There was this one time i was on my death night leading a pvp raid into all the alliance cities, we fucking ganked. any way during the event there was this blood elf toon with dark long hair i started flirting with...he turned out to be a guy i ended up really liking but he wanted his ex back later...sigh. ah well. fun times LOL.
I missed those days were we could still hybrid spec. part blood/unholy was the best pvp hybrid spec ever.

Anyway, i remember in the major cities there would be alot of spammers. ofcourse timing everything is important, like doing this when you know mostly everyone is logged on. you dont wanna crowd out the general chat with spam but you dont want your links to get lost and not seen either. i think if you find a middle ground you will be good. the game is much vaster now than when i played so you will have alot of places nowadays to do this where a shitload of people gather. maybe consider too doing this on multiple relms but only if its safe.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The topic could also be pinned right next to the ritual schedule (Quick links -> ritual schedule -> internet warfare weekly), when the weekly targets are revealed. So people can better see it.

Shadowcat said:
balo666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Are you alliance or horde? lol i played that game for years. I had a dk and a pally on drenden before i quit. The constant updates and expansions made me loose interest as well as the immature trolls. i literally was on there for 12 hrs a day xP till my early 20s then i quit. Interestingly enough i thought of going back ingame once specifically for the purpose of online warfare and spreading info. Blizzard is owned by jews though and the whole game has themes that are actually very anti Satan if you look hard enough (especially in goldshire and other places) which made me think twice. This one might be too risky if they somehow link your personal real id or bliz account to anything they consider "hate speech"

Yikes, horde forever, i play in a pirate server so i dont have to worry about it, im still thinking it about it but in a simple way, like links and principal ideas

I was hardcore horde for years untill i switched to alliance because i started making friends there lol. I remember hilarious times i would always flirt with the blood elves :lol: :lol:. i thought they were hawt :roll:
There was this one time i was on my death night leading a pvp raid into all the alliance cities, we fucking ganked. any way during the event there was this blood elf toon with dark long hair i started flirting with...he turned out to be a guy i ended up really liking but he wanted his ex back later...sigh. ah well. fun times LOL.
I missed those days were we could still hybrid spec. part blood/unholy was the best pvp hybrid spec ever.

Anyway, i remember in the major cities there would be alot of spammers. ofcourse timing everything is important, like doing this when you know mostly everyone is logged on. you dont wanna crowd out the general chat with spam but you dont want your links to get lost and not seen either. i think if you find a middle ground you will be good. the game is much vaster now than when i played so you will have alot of places nowadays to do this where a shitload of people gather. maybe consider too doing this on multiple relms but only if its safe.

* add shadowcat as a friend *: lol: from the first post of yours that I read something told me that I would like you, I hope we can be friends in real life one day! I hope to have that with many here

balo666 said:
Shadowcat said:
balo666 said:

* add shadowcat as a friend *: lol: from the first post of yours that I read something told me that I would like you, I hope we can be friends in real life one day! I hope to have that with many here

Ideally I'd like that very much. When the enemy is gone maybe SS will be able to be closer with out always being scared that the other could be an enemy or some sort of infiltrator. I have tried making SS friends from here and in some cases found it to be much more trouble than what it was worth thinking it would be better just because of being SS. I found my naive self to be dead wrong. These are complicated perilous times. Untill that time is over we fight! Maybe one day :3

Shadowcat said:
balo666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Ideally I'd like that very much. When the enemy is gone maybe SS will be able to be closer with out always being scared that the other could be an enemy or some sort of infiltrator. I have tried making SS friends from here and in some cases found it to be much more trouble than what it was worth thinking it would be better just because of being SS. I found my naive self to be dead wrong. These are complicated perilous times. Untill that time is over we fight! Maybe one day :3

sounds great, we still have enough immortality to wait until then haha ​​* 10,000 years later * "shadowcat? is that you?" XD

I would like to use protonmail, but I just cannot as it wants another e-mail adress or phone number to have an account. What should I do?

Lenore said:
I would like to use protonmail, but I just cannot as it wants another e-mail adress or phone number to have an account. What should I do?
use anything else as it's hosted in Switzerland and they have data handover agreement with CIA, I believe. I heard Tutanota is ok but have not verified.
If phone is mandatory, use a burner and never use it again. Ever.

Thank you friends, I thought it would be better to have a new account with this e-mail. Thank you!!!

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
A good alternative is https://tutanota.com/
No need of an email or phone number

GakunGak said:
use anything else as it's hosted in Switzerland and they have data handover agreement with CIA, I believe. I heard Tutanota is ok but have not verified.

Lenore said:
No it does not. When you make a free account, you do not need anything else. You just make an account name and a password.

It asks you if you would like to connect a phone number or another email, so if you forget your password you could get a new password sent to your phone or the other email. But you can say no to this and not do it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It is as you say, with tech as is today, real "privacy" does not exist at all. Nobody should be deluded into this.

Many things to do, and still, there are infinite tries to ruin privacy for people.

Therefore, one should rather opt for optimal protection.

Because leftists in Reddit doxxing people is actually far more dangerous than let's say any other attack vector, for example, for the average person. Unlike authorities which many people may be paranoid about, these leftist Redditors have tried to do far more severe damage to people as a result, for example.

I think you catch the drift here.

GakunGak said:
CybSec guy here.....

Don't expect ABSOLUTE privacy. Doesn't exist.
But you can decrease the "noise".

Ideally you may want to ditch the Windows (or just keep it offline for gaming and nothing else) and use more secure distro like Parrot or Blackarch.

Volume encryption is ideal. Mac changing of your card every day is ideal. Connecting to internet connection other than your own is ideal. Owning hardware prior to 1995 is ideal.

Hosting your own data rather than "cloud" is ideal. Google for "screw it I'm just gonna host it myself" article.

Separating online accounts with burner phone is ideal. Account 1 for YouTube, account 2 for browsing, account 3 for email, account 4 for gaming, account 5 for other Internet use.

For Windows, use Comodo to restrict/block all unknown files that you don't recognize. For internet, sandbox the browser. Use Tor, Freenet or private VPN (paid, not free).

Encrypt everything, generate passwords for everything (Bitwarden free) and do not reuse the same thing over and over again.

Start replacing Big Tech products to alternatives, like Chrome, Firefox, etc.....

Yeah I clicked wrong link on twitter once then my pal said Silly just been doxxed clicking it you go on a watch list or something. Connected to ASL if thats the right one. Hope not.

But yeah safety first email is okay @ Tutanota.

Unsure about Tor as i think its a honey trap but as long as you arent doing anything bad and i dont mean our thing you will be fine.

EnkiUK3 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It is as you say, with tech as is today, real "privacy" does not exist at all. Nobody should be deluded into this.

Many things to do, and still, there are infinite tries to ruin privacy for people.

Because leftists in Reddit doxxing people is actually far more dangerous than let's say any other attack vector, for example, for the average person. Unlike authorities which many people may be paranoid about, these leftist Redditors have tried to do far more severe damage to people as a result, for example.

GakunGak said:
CybSec guy here.....

Ideally you may want to ditch the Windows (or just keep it offline for gaming and nothing else) and use more secure distro like Parrot or Blackarch.

Volume encryption is ideal. Mac changing of your card every day is ideal. Connecting to internet connection other than your own is ideal. Owning hardware prior to 1995 is ideal.

Hosting your own data rather than "cloud" is ideal. Google for "screw it I'm just gonna host it myself" article.

Separating online accounts with burner phone is ideal. Account 1 for YouTube, account 2 for browsing, account 3 for email, account 4 for gaming, account 5 for other Internet use.

For Windows, use Comodo to restrict/block all unknown files that you don't recognize. For internet, sandbox the browser. Use Tor, Freenet or private VPN (paid, not free).

Encrypt everything, generate passwords for everything (Bitwarden free) and do not reuse the same thing over and over again.

Start replacing Big Tech products to alternatives, like Chrome, Firefox, etc.....

Yeah I clicked wrong link on twitter once then my pal said Silly just been doxxed clicking it you go on a watch list or something. Connected to ASL if thats the right one. Hope not.

Unsure about Tor as i think its a honey trap but as long as you arent doing anything bad and i dont mean our thing you will be fine.

For clicking anything UNKNOWN, whatever it is, you sandbox/isolate the web browser and any process that comes after it (you open an unknown program from web browser) with:

A) Comodo Internet Security Free. Search on YouTube from user cruelsister about how to configure Comodo for maximum security. Basically you can open anything in isolation (empty virtual space), let Malware play with literally nothing, you get bored from having so much fun, you restart the machine, Malware is gone and the machine is clean. Easy.

OR

B) Sandboxie, also free. Most settings out of the box should work just fine but you can tighten the notch if you want. Up to you. As above, a simple restart cleans everything from isolated space.

GakunGak said:
CybSec guy here.....

Verdict on Encrochat phones (Brought down by Govt or honey trap for criminals) there are others out there, Are these all false security if you dont mind me asking.

Thanks

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Lenore said:
No it does not. When you make a free account, you do not need anything else. You just make an account name and a password.

It asks you if you would like to connect a phone number or another email, so if you forget your password you could get a new password sent to your phone or the other email. But you can say no to this and not do it.

Actually, it does since I use VPN to have an account and it says something like "you need to prove that you are not a spam account because u use vpn or tor" and I did not want to make the account without vpn. But now, I can have an account as I may use my tutanota mail there.

However, I also read the previous posts which is about protonmail may not be secure enough. What do you think about this?

Lenore said:
However, I also read the previous posts which is about protonmail may not be secure enough. What do you think about this?
I am not sure. It is a very great email service, it is a thousand times safer than anything else like gmail or yahoo. But I am sure it is not perfect, because nothing is perfect.

I recommend to create seperate emails for seperate kinds of accounts. With no backup emails or phone connections. Everything isolated.

GakunGak said:
EnkiUK3 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

For clicking anything UNKNOWN, whatever it is, you sandbox/isolate the web browser and any process that comes after it (you open an unknown program from web browser) with:

A) Comodo Internet Security Free. Search on YouTube from user cruelsister about how to configure Comodo for maximum security. Basically you can open anything in isolation (empty virtual space), let Malware play with literally nothing, you get bored from having so much fun, you restart the machine, Malware is gone and the machine is clean. Easy.

OR

B) Sandboxie, also free. Most settings out of the box should work just fine but you can tighten the notch if you want. Up to you. As above, a simple restart cleans everything from isolated space.

Thanks for this I stupidly done it on twitter. Was nothing bad i thought untill my freind said you have been doxxed now if you clicked it.

In an unreleated matter i lost 15k followers on twitter it was a business acc as well.

Mostly i use a VPN while using the internet because it gives me privacy. I would advice all the other members to use the VPN while using internet.

SelmaAdam said:
Mostly i use a VPN while using the internet because it gives me privacy. I would advice all the other members to use the VPN while using internet.

And how do you know that the VPN company is not just collecting and selling all of your information? Could be even worse. Especially if it is free. There is nothing free in this world, if the technology is free than you probably are the product and they are selling your information.

I guess I should apologize for not checking in, don't wanna give any excuses.

Regarding the VPN question, what we pay is what we get...

https://torrentfreak.com/best-vpn-anonymous-no-logging/

A digital image of you is like a puzzle piece picture. The more pieces there are, the more pieces (Information) would take to get a digital image of you.
By using different programs, different emails, different search engines, different passwords, different user name, different recovery questions, different phone numbers, different websites, different writing styles, different habits), the more puzzle pieces you generate. Call it a digital chaos if you will.
If I was in charge of tracking you, I'll need to mix and match a ridiculous number of pieces over extended period of time (hell, it's 2021, python AI code does that now) making my job harder (machines taking over speed up the process, but not a lot).

To graphically have A BASIC IDEA behind this process, take a look here for example:

https://youtu.be/QV6-WRqw5Kc

https://www.crunchyroll.com/

Crunchyroll is an anime platform that reached over 70 million subscribers on july 2020. It has a comment section on each episode similar to youtube. I dont know about the censorship policy regarding comments though.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
And how do you know that the VPN company is not just collecting and selling all of your information? Could be even worse. Especially if it is free. There is nothing free in this world, if the technology is free than you probably are the product and they are selling your information.

It depends on the definition of "free". Do you mean free as "costing nothing" or free coming from and implying "freedom"? Because there's a big difference between them. The first is a scam and makes you a product while the second type is the safest, safer than paid ones. Facebook and Chrome are of the first type while Linux and Tor are of the second type. Do you see the difference now? Open source and decentralized free software that costs nothing doesn't make you a product since anyone can edit its source and remove any spyware he finds and make a fork of it without the spyware. It's even better for your privacy than commercial software.

GakunGak said:
Lenore said:

What do you think of this site/service:

https://get-sms.com/

I wanted to do activs on jewtube but it requires a phone number, all free sms services are probably banned from google acc register, I only would need anonymous btc to pay for the number. I once saw a video people trading btc against amazon gift cards (bought with cash). There was a forum site for it but can´t remember.

Fuchs said:
GakunGak said:
Lenore said:

I wanted to do activs on jewtube but it requires a phone number, all free sms services are probably banned from google acc register, I only would need anonymous btc to pay for the number. I once saw a video people trading btc against amazon gift cards (bought with cash). There was a forum site for it but can´t remember.

Seems like I need to log in more frequently...

My opinion.
Although the website looks legit and clean, it's still based in Russia, or owned by a Russian. Hence the yandex email and from Russia with love <3 at the bottom.

Even for trolling, it could theoretically pose a security risk.

There's another issue like this:
https://privacyinternational.org/learn/sim-card-registration

My recommendation: Buy a burner phone for cash from the street without requiring ID, and from ANOTHER PLACE buy an used SIM card [also for cash, no ID], prepaid only, obviously, and use only ONE number PER SERVICE. One number for email, another number for social media, etc....

As BTC is like an open ledger, unless you're using Monero, avoid anything sensitive with Bitcoin.
Cash in hand is harder to trace [to a degree].

And whatever you do, please don't advertise online. You need to share your plans, talk to yourself in a mirror, away from anything electronic with display and internet connectivity.

GakunGak said:
Fuchs said:
GakunGak said:

Seems like I need to log in more frequently...

My opinion.
Although the website looks legit and clean, it's still based in Russia, or owned by a Russian. Hence the yandex email and from Russia with love <3 at the bottom.

Even for trolling, it could theoretically pose a security risk.

There's another issue like this:
https://privacyinternational.org/learn/sim-card-registration

My recommendation: Buy a burner phone for cash from the street without requiring ID, and from ANOTHER PLACE buy an used SIM card [also for cash, no ID], prepaid only, obviously, and use only ONE number PER SERVICE. One number for email, another number for social media, etc....

As BTC is like an open ledger, unless you're using Monero, avoid anything sensitive with Bitcoin.
Cash in hand is harder to trace [to a degree].

And whatever you do, please don't advertise online. You need to share your plans, talk to yourself in a mirror, away from anything electronic with display and internet connectivity.

The problem is I need a USA number and I´m not from USA.

Unless you find someone on Telegram without using real names, addresses etc to do transaction in Monero, don't see how you can pull it off.

Anything dark web is being monitored so circumventing usual channels could be raised as a red flag.

My advice on this stops now.

Be smart. Be responsible.

Don't do anything stupid.

Ask the Gods for guidance. If they or your gut feeling tells you to drop this whole thing, better be safe than sorry.

I do hope you understand that there's a legal limit to things and this is a red line where I'll stop now.

security2.png

423_2021_05_22_1_.jpg

Aquarius said:
I post nearly daily on Pol and /x
But they unfortunately ban me quite often for spam/flooding for a couple days.
On /x they literally cancel the post without even archiving it, even though the post is completely fitting in that subforum.

What are exactly Pol and /x? I've googled them and found nothing.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Aquarius said:
I post nearly daily on Pol and /x
But they unfortunately ban me quite often for spam/flooding for a couple days.
On /x they literally cancel the post without even archiving it, even though the post is completely fitting in that subforum.

What are exactly Pol and /x? I've googled them and found nothing.
4chan.org/pol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back