Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

REVERSE TORAH RITUAL SCHEDULE BEFORE UPDATE - 19 May to 1st of June RTR

Don't even feel exhausted like I usually do when I finish warfare schedules. It feels so fucking good to no longer be taking one step forward and two steps back.

I may also be very guilty of doing the shattering ritual an inordinate number of times.

I am proud to say I participated in this schedule as best as I could. There were times were I wanted to give up or relax for the day, but sacrifice today's pleasure to bring about Satan's empire on Earth and crush our most vile enemies tommorow.

Congrats to my brothers and sisters who did their best with this and have no regrets. Those who slacked off, it's okay just work harder next time. The more you do for Satan's cause the more he does for you.

Now enjoy our victories brothers and sisters, because soon Satan's glory will be here on Earth. Then, the people who advanced, who were strong warriors and the Satanists who built themselves will become the kings and the Gods of this world. We will lead humanity to a better future!

Hail Satan Forever!!
Hail Princess Astarte!!

Boa tarde alguém tem o link de todos os rts? Tem um link desses no site do JOS *todos os rts até 2017 ou 2018* mas eu tentei baixar esse pdf e o link parece estar com problemas. Se alguém tiver esse pdf e postar eu agradeço.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back