Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Treating People and SS Joining The Forum

SaxonStranger100 said:
serpentwalker666 said:
SaxonStranger100 said:
Any betas who have qualms with my posts, I'm not here to interact -- I'm the SaxonStranger and keep it 100 with soft people that yip at me like barking little doggies. just to catalyze a more hardcore army into action. I've asserted my point well enough. Generally, unless I'm protecting someone, which happens, I don't need the last word, I'm past that stage of my life. Cheers, GO SPAM -- more than chant there and rant here!, LOL...! I'm not coming back, fewww for us all, right lol. I'm Officer Anglo, I handle shit! NOW IT'S YOUR TURN! SIEG HEIL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTvu1Yr3Ohk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeE3UbQ1w4Y

What makes you think it's okay to talk like this, and approach conversation like this?

Personally I just dont understand it. Not even here to debate or anything, but I'm honestly just curious at this point. The way you approach and write is peculiar to say the least. Not saying that in a negative way either.

Mainly just trying to understand.

Perhaps I was a little harsh in my first post towards you, maybe I should of wrote it differently, so not as to sound as if I was taking a stance of reprimanding.

It's not okay, I admit that and I feel bad, I am just getting over a severe throat blockage and didn't behave very well. I did a lot of drugs and now am trying to mature. I get triggered over moderators and you know, I get that it's about how you say it -- not what you say. I know you walk your talk, everyone has challenges here. If you ever need to talk about the alcohol or want some help, I'll gladly help. I know you can handle your affairs. I am so glad you wrote me rather than ignoring me. Cheers fam, sieg heil!

It's all good my man. All in all disagreements happen, it's a part of life.

Cheers right back at you, SIEG HEIL!

SaxonStranger100 said:
jrvan said:
This is TOO OLD and definitely not the case of issues that occurred circa 2020. You should have contacted, and yes, I will definitely refund this. Send me an e-mail.

Eventually circa in a couple of months, any such orders [most from 2020 and early 2021, and not many in number] will all be refunded.

I must prioritize things because I am overblown recently, and as thus the delays. There are a thousand ongoing matters at the same time.

You will be able to re-order again in the future.

SaxonStranger100 said:
Here's the issue I've observed for years. Number one, disrespecting the Clergy. When a clergy-member talks to you, fucking refer to them by their rank. Like disrespect 101 -- fuck anyone here who accepted Clerical-Commander Cobra's offer for astrology chart refunds, ohhhh my god (facepalm) That's a very generous gesture. You all know that stupid fucking xians tithe 10-percent. High Priest Hooded Cobra goes all out and you TAKE ADVANTAGE. What his Highness says, with all due respect, is my solid opinion. I bought a chart on June 17/ 2018 and never got it after communications. I'm glad he kept that money, that's the LEAST I COULD DO!!! ...

Well, Saxon? How does it feel to get your balls busted by the High Priest? You see, unlike you, he believes in good business. Services rendered = services paid. There are many here who would love for him to keep the money, but that's what donations are for. From the very beginning, Hoodedcobra didn't want to obtain money for nothing - he wanted to give something in return. He said so himself. That's why he offered the astrology services to begin with.

If you want to forsake your self respect, dignity, and the laws of business then go back to the military and be a jarheaded piece of property who only believes in following orders. Then we won't have to listen to you whine and harshly judge the entire JoS community for basically just respecting High Priest HoodedCobra's wishes.

Your high horse has fallen.

Jrvan, I realize it's not about what you say sometimes, but how you say it. I am not getting my balls busted, close, but no. I wouldv'e just donated it anyhow. I know Cobra King is kind, but people need to not ask for refunds, that isn't acknowledging how hard ur HP Commander works. I feel like people here need to be more strictly regimented. It was overly audacious to write that after getting lifetimes of throat chakra energy out, even though I did my AoPs x216, just too much. I wish people would have been like 'No thank you, HP-HC666, you keep it Bossman!' Putting a smile on the other person's face is better than winning. I may not seem like I understand that, but I do -- and embody better after this lesson. It's not money for nothing. I feel bad I triggered you, but I am not going to relent on my core positions. I wish more people believed in following direct orders, we'd be farther along. We are fine how we are and everyone plays their part. I won't be a dick on here again. I totally see where you are coming from, Jrvan and I don't have any resentment for you for getting put off by my behavior, cheers fam, sieg heil!

Glad to see you're being more civil in your approach now.

It's not like I disagreed with everything you said in some of your comments, but I'm very protective of people by nature, always have been, and I don't like seeing others whom I respect have their credibility and reputation undermined. Aquarius has done a lot of great things on the forums here, and his presence is a gift.
I know it's hard when it seems like others aren't pulling their weight and just talking the talk - it can be really annoying... I'm with you on that, but Aquarius was the wrong target of that frustration.

And also even if it doesn't seem like someone is pulling their weight in certain ways, the echoes of their contributions in other ways are loud and impactful and help in many ways even if not everyone is able to perceive it.

I believe in giving credit where it's due - I always try to live by that. When I see someone do good, I like to pay them a compliment. When I see someone's accomplishments getting minimized, I guess it just really strikes a nerve on a deep level for me.

I believe you also can have a positive influence on the forums here which I'm looking forward to, and changing the approach and delivery of your message was the right step towards that. So that shows you have wisdom and good ability to self reflect.

Also, the High Priest has his principles, and he wants those principles respected. If he didn't want people to take refunds then he wouldn't offer it, but it's his show and he wants to do it his way. We just have to respect his wishes. I also would have wanted him to keep my money if I had an order back then because I would have wanted to help him out in any way I could, but I also would have respected his wishes when he insisted that I accept the refund. That's just how it is. I really think most people were on the same page with you, and would have offered to let him keep the money. We all know he doesn't want that, though. He's a man of firm principles.

jrvan said:
SaxonStranger100 said:
jrvan said:
Well, Saxon? How does it feel to get your balls busted by the High Priest? You see, unlike you, he believes in good business. Services rendered = services paid. There are many here who would love for him to keep the money, but that's what donations are for. From the very beginning, Hoodedcobra didn't want to obtain money for nothing - he wanted to give something in return. He said so himself. That's why he offered the astrology services to begin with.

If you want to forsake your self respect, dignity, and the laws of business then go back to the military and be a jarheaded piece of property who only believes in following orders. Then we won't have to listen to you whine and harshly judge the entire JoS community for basically just respecting High Priest HoodedCobra's wishes.

Jrvan, I realize it's not about what you say sometimes, but how you say it. I am not getting my balls busted, close, but no. I wouldv'e just donated it anyhow. I know Cobra King is kind, but people need to not ask for refunds, that isn't acknowledging how hard ur HP Commander works. I feel like people here need to be more strictly regimented. It was overly audacious to write that after getting lifetimes of throat chakra energy out, even though I did my AoPs x216, just too much. I wish people would have been like 'No thank you, HP-HC666, you keep it Bossman!' Putting a smile on the other person's face is better than winning. I may not seem like I understand that, but I do -- and embody better after this lesson. It's not money for nothing. I feel bad I triggered you, but I am not going to relent on my core positions. I wish more people believed in following direct orders, we'd be farther along. We are fine how we are and everyone plays their part. I won't be a dick on here again. I totally see where you are coming from, Jrvan and I don't have any resentment for you for getting put off by my behavior, cheers fam, sieg heil!

It's not like I disagreed with everything you said in some of your comments, but I'm very protective of people by nature, always have been, and I don't like seeing others whom I respect have their credibility and reputation undermined. Aquarius has done a lot of great things on the forums here, and his presence is a gift.
I know it's hard when it seems like others aren't pulling their weight and just talking the talk - it can be really annoying... I'm with you on that, but Aquarius was the wrong target of that frustration.

And also even if it doesn't seem like someone is pulling their weight in certain ways, the echoes of their contributions in other ways are loud and impactful and help in many ways even if not everyone is able to perceive it.

I believe in giving credit where it's due - I always try to live by that. When I see someone do good, I like to pay them a compliment. When I see someone's accomplishments getting minimized, I guess it just really strikes a nerve on a deep level for me.

I believe you also can have a positive influence on the forums here which I'm looking forward to, and changing the approach and delivery of your message was the right step towards that. So that shows you have wisdom and good ability to self reflect.

Also, the High Priest has his principles, and he wants those principles respected. If he didn't want people to take refunds then he wouldn't offer it, but it's his show and he wants to do it his way. We just have to respect his wishes. I also would have wanted him to keep my money if I had an order back then because I would have wanted to help him out in any way I could, but I also would have respected his wishes when he insisted that I accept the refund. That's just how it is. I really think most people were on the same page with you, and would have offered to let him keep the money. We all know he doesn't want that, though. He's a man of firm principles.

I agree Jrvan, Thank you for understanding. People here seem very understanding. About Cobra King, about the echoing of strengths. I reconcile we are all doing our own thing. I have been triggered by the kid a few times and think trying to punch him in the mouth in front of the Commander was a brash move. I feel like he turns new people away, but at the end of the day, if they're too weak then it's a bigger issue via their dharma. I look forward to getting to know the family better, I just don't have a lot of time due to Satanic responsibilities to be on here. Blitzkrieg is the man in an elite task-force I'm in. He handles the forum responsibilities therein. He got me to calm down and man up and come back. I learned a lesson, won't happen again, I know the magick is the groundwork, we are on-point. I still hold true to the fact that spamming comes before forums, period. Cheers!

serpentwalker666 said:
SaxonStranger100 said:
serpentwalker666 said:
What makes you think it's okay to talk like this, and approach conversation like this?

Personally I just dont understand it. Not even here to debate or anything, but I'm honestly just curious at this point. The way you approach and write is peculiar to say the least. Not saying that in a negative way either.

Mainly just trying to understand.

Perhaps I was a little harsh in my first post towards you, maybe I should of wrote it differently, so not as to sound as if I was taking a stance of reprimanding.

It's not okay, I admit that and I feel bad, I am just getting over a severe throat blockage and didn't behave very well. I did a lot of drugs and now am trying to mature. I get triggered over moderators and you know, I get that it's about how you say it -- not what you say. I know you walk your talk, everyone has challenges here. If you ever need to talk about the alcohol or want some help, I'll gladly help. I know you can handle your affairs. I am so glad you wrote me rather than ignoring me. Cheers fam, sieg heil!

Thank you fam, it's a valid lesson that won't be forgotten, ego is only noble to a point!

jrvan said:
SaxonStranger100 said:
jrvan said:

There I go, I mean yeah, people have to find balance. There's no one way -- black and white like I stated. If people spammed as much as some of us do, our expanding organization might be banned on all social media, who knows.. I will reflect on this wisdom you've shared, fam, thank you!!

SaxonStranger100 said:
serpentwalker666 said:
SaxonStranger100 said:

Thank you fam, it's a valid lesson that won't be forgotten, ego is only noble to a point!

Nobody likes the aggressive barking annoying pitbull or whatever down the street, so to speak.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back