Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier - "All vaccinated people will die within 2 years"

NinRick said:
They have to vaccinate at least 80% of all people, before they can start killing them.
So you're saying the vaccines in this current vaccination programme are like a primer for the future... I suppose you could say killjections?

SS66610888 said:
Aquarius said:
SS66610888 said:
you are Italian.

you should know, that many people, including my mother, have had to get the vaccine to keep their jobs.

do these people deserve consequences for their health because they have been forced to get vaccinated?

yours is the classic reasoning of those who are supported by mom and dad and then go around giving life lessons.

not everyone is a retained student like you.

some people had to choose between eating and not getting the vaccine.

my mother for example was very against the vaccine, but she had to do it to keep her job.

my mother was very sick when she got that shitty vaccine.

honestly it is very stupid and cowardly of you to be happy with this.
Do I seem like I'm happy about people dying?
Personally I'd change job rather than getting the vaccine. Yours is the typical emotional response that makes your judgement clouded.
And the fact that I'm a student changes nothing, we're all in different life situations, don't cry if someone is in a more beneficial position.
You said people will get what they deserve for taking the vaccine.

Being a student and not financially independent doesn't make you an advantage over others, definitely not over me.

Being a student and depending on your parents for your survival simply makes you less aware of what real life is like, should a person nearly 60 like my mother, with a rent on his back, quit and look for a new job?

How can you make such a speech?

Do you understand that many people have been forced to take this vaccine?

Do you understand that this is what we are fighting for?

The only one who is emotional here is you, because if you try to reason rationally, you will be able to understand that there are people who have not been able to avoid taking the vaccine and who do not deserve to die or feel bad about it.

To put it a little more personal, since you don't understand that some people have to work for a living, I'll give you another example.

I know that you are friends with stormblood, from what I know, he wanted to join the army or law enforcement, as you will know if he continued this path he will be OBLIGED to get vaccinated, I hope with all that the vaccine does not do anything male if it ever will.

Do you hope he dies from the vaccine?

I guess not.

So before typing sentences on this forum try to put yourself in situations.

I think our energies and RTRs will help to protect the decent while the degenerates and criminals who are heavily tied into the enemy energies will wither away slowly.

I don't think Aquarius is happy about it. I think you misunderstood him, he could be referring to the people who are willingly taking the vaccine and talking bullshit against the people who are avoiding the vaccine. The kind of vaccinated people who are putting peer pressure on non-vaccinated to take the vaccine. I have personally seen such people and I don't care if these bullies die.

I am sorry to here that your family had to get vaccinated, I hope they survive this with good health and no pain. Even my family had to get it, my parents are very decent and good at heart. I do feel you.

Sadly it is a war, casualties are a common thing in a war and not all survive through a war.

Do not feel bad for everyone because even the murderers and rapists can look innocent in their cries. Don't take me as a heartless man, I do grieve for the decent, but I have nothing for the degenerates and criminals because all they do is, create a chain of misery for all that live.

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
They have to vaccinate at least 80% of all people, before they can start killing them.
So you're saying the vaccines in this current vaccination programme are like a primer for the future... I suppose you could say killjections?

I am just saying that when they start killing people without proper preparation, they will fail horribly.

If you see from 37:00-37:20, Mike Yeadon says that Vaccinated people will die from some peculiar syndrome and no one will be able to associate it with the vaccine.
https://rumble.com/vg5koh-breaking-dr-michael-yeadon-full-interview-access-reality-truth.html

Also most of the doctors agree that the death will come in about six months to a year after the shot and I read that the first to one to be Vaccinated with the Pfizer shot died recently (about 5,5 months after his injection).
In any case , there are already a ton of deaths that happened even in healthy people due to these shots and millions of injuries have already been reported. Those things would have be enough to ban any other vaccine. The optimal thing to do would be to stay away from them with any cost. Also let's hope that the vaccinated people can be saved.

SS66610888 said:
Aquarius said:
SS66610888 said:
you are Italian.

you should know, that many people, including my mother, have had to get the vaccine to keep their jobs.

do these people deserve consequences for their health because they have been forced to get vaccinated?

yours is the classic reasoning of those who are supported by mom and dad and then go around giving life lessons.

my mother for example was very against the vaccine, but she had to do it to keep her job.

Personally I'd change job rather than getting the vaccine. Yours is the typical emotional response that makes your judgement clouded.
And the fact that I'm a student changes nothing, we're all in different life situations, don't cry if someone is in a more beneficial position.

Being a student and not financially independent doesn't make you an advantage over others, definitely not over me.

Being a student and depending on your parents for your survival simply makes you less aware of what real life is like, should a person nearly 60 like my mother, with a rent on his back, quit and look for a new job?

The only one who is emotional here is you, because if you try to reason rationally, you will be able to understand that there are people who have not been able to avoid taking the vaccine and who do not deserve to die or feel bad about it.

To put it a little more personal, since you don't understand that some people have to work for a living, I'll give you another example.

I know that you are friends with stormblood, from what I know, he wanted to join the army or law enforcement, as you will know if he continued this path he will be OBLIGED to get vaccinated, I hope with all that the vaccine does not do anything male if it ever will.

I guess not.

Ok, since you don't like me using the word:"deserve", I'm gonna change the phrase just for you:
People are gonna reap what they sow. And you say people are forced, that is untrue, everybody has a choice. your mother is 60, obviously she won't go changing jobs, so she takes the vaccine. Whatever negative effect the vaccine will have on her, she chose it. I'm not gonna say "deserve", since you don't like that word.
Also, don't start a "no you" battle, you clearly react emotionally to what I said because of your mother's situation.
My friend Stormblood will never take the vaccine, you underestimate him if you think he will come at terms with such an idiocy.
Personally, I will never take it, I am not a goyim, and it seems like you're really thinking that it's acceptable for people to get vaxed just for their jobs. If some life plans get shattered because of that, whatever. I care more about my health than other bullshit.

SS66610888 said:
Aquarius said:
SS66610888 said:
you are Italian.

I guess not.

Btw, I should note that Stormblood got out of the military just before this pandemic began due to a freak accident that I believe was divine Providence. If he'd advanced in that path ,he would have been forced to take the vaccine. The Gods are looking out for their Chosen ones.

No one is being forced to take the vaccine. If you're aware ,you would upend your life and be homeless rather than take the vaccine. This is the point to which aware people would go. If an aware person gave in to material life ,then he accepted Tyranny. If a person was unaware, then he didn't have the elevated consciousness to pass onto the next age.

It's very very sad ,but it's happening. We can't do anything for those who are without. HPSMaxine has said this before, " Many will try to join our side ,but it will be too late then ". And I believe it would be too late because as the people who have taken the vaccine realize what they have been subjected to, they will already be in the final stages of their demise.

I'm glad stormblood isn't forced to take the vaccine.

Most likely even if he was forced he would not have taken it, but the point is that he is a SS and is aware.

Many people are only partially aware of how dangerous this vaccine is, plus many people don't have the means to be able to stay out of work.

I find it very easy to say in words that you would go and live on the streets (which wouldn't happen to my mother anyway, as I could support her, even if she wants to be independent).

It is very easy to say you would go and live on the streets, very difficult to do so.

However, I don't recommend in any way to anyone to do this vaccine, personally I have used every means in my possession to protect myself from this.

I will neither do the vaccine nor will I have any problems at work.

The gist of the discussion was whether these people DESERVE these consequences.

My opinion is that they do not deserve them.

If we want to say that they reap what they sowed, I don't agree with that either.

The Jews sowed this panic and they are reaping the fruits of it ( thanks to our rtr's, most of these fruits are rotten)

In my opinion the Jews created panic, then created absurd laws, impoverished people, created social pressure to get people to vaccinate, threaten people with dismissal and poverty if they don't vaccinate.

All these things led my mother to get the vaccine and not her free will.

It's like if you are in a burning flat and you scold someone for jumping out of the window to avoid burning, but as a result they die from the fall.

The last sentence encapsulates my whole thought.

I don't hold it against those who think differently from me on this subject, I simply want to point out to people how these pieces of shit of our enemies lead people to have almost no choice.

Of course all of us are SS and always have a choice and we don't have to vaccinate for any reason.

But it is not true that those who get vaccinated do so as a free choice, just as it was not true that those who were Christians in the Middle Ages chose it

SS66610888 said:
If we want to say that they reap what they sowed, I don't agree with that either.
This is where you're wrong.
Every action you do has a reaction.
For every action a person will do, they will reap whatever consequence of that action, whether positive or negative.
Being unconscious to enemy plans is an action, and the reaction is gonna be what it will be..

This is not an opinion, this is a universal fact. You might disagree all you want since you don't like thinking that your mother will reap whatever will come out of the vaccine, but it still stands as a truth.

Meteor said:
Aquarius said:
SS66610888 said:
For every action a person will do, they will reap whatever consequence of that action, whether positive or negative.
Being unconscious to enemy plans is an action, and the reaction is gonna be what it will be..

This is not an opinion, this is a universal fact. You might disagree all you want since you don't like thinking that your mother will reap whatever will come out of the vaccine, but it still stands as a truth.

While I agree with you that actions have consequences that don't care about the excuses for taking those actions, I also see why it's a sensitive topic. The words "deserve" and "you reap what you sow" have connotations of judgement and punishment in the context of ethics, rather than simple consequentiality and determinism.

While people still have to face the consequences of their actions, including their mistakes, in some cases it would be unfair to judge people harshly for their decisions. Being uninformed is not always the person's own fault, and especially in this context, do you think there's anyone here who knows precisely what the consequences of taking one of the vaccines will be? We're spiritually open and far ahead of the average person, yet people still buy into misinformation from time to time regardless. Do you have any idea what it's like for the average person then, and even some good people out there?

We perceive the vaccine to be harmful and therefore most of us would be willing to sacrifice other things in order not to take it; but the extent of what one would sacrifice depends on the perceived level of danger associated with the vaccine. People who absorbed different information will not perceive the vaccine as dangerous and would rather get the vaccine than sacrifice anything they consider important. This could prove to be a mistake as they aren't fully aware of the consequences of taking the vaccine, but they are still making a decision based on what they believe is best for them based on the information they were able to gather. I will not judge them for that, and believe that it would be unfair to do so.

They will have to deal with all the consequences that result from getting the vaccine, good or bad; but to say it's their own fault if they die because of it is cruel and unfair. It is the fault of those who made the vaccine, those who misinformed them, and those who cut them off from more accurate information that could've made them more cautious. As the consequences alone will be their "punishment" already, there is no need to use words that implies judgement on top of that.
There is no judgement, there's a universal law. Me saying that they will reap what they sow isn't judging, it's saying that their actions will have consequences. How long do I have to explain this?

Aquarius said:
SS66610888 said:

I agree with that.

It is natural that if a vaccine, which is a poison, is injected into the body there will be consequences.

Regardless of whether you deserve the consequence or not, the consequence will still be there.

There is no doubt about that.

Simply as I told you in my opinion our enemies are forcing people to take the vaccine.

So for me people don't deserve to die because of that.

And if we are talking about those who don't know, they don't have as many choices as you claim.

But regardless of "DESERVING" or not deserving, the consequences will unfortunately come.

We just think differently about the choices people have, you don't have to agree on everything.

To be so unconscious and programmed to believe the vaccine is good means one deserves it, especially in 2021. I still believe they deserve it if they take the jab.
My opinion though.

Aquarius said:
SS66610888 said:

I completely agree with Aquarius here...

I cant believe what some people here are writing like SS66610888 and Shadowcat, I can understand that you can get emotional when it comes to family but claiming that you cant say certain things because o me family took the jab as well is complete bllsht.

Jack and Aquarius said that the people that took the jab deserve whats coming to them, And with that i completely agree. They CHOSE to get the jab so if the die because of the jab, They deserved it. I too have family that took the jab and yes i advised them not to, but they did it anyway, If they die because of THEIR decision then they deserved it, Its as simple as that.

Lets say that one of your family members put their arm in an alligators mouth and got their arm ripped off because of it, Will you still say: How can you say they deserved it? They chose to put their arm in the alligators mouth so ofcourse they deserve what came of it. The jab is no different, we all know that its pure poison and if you are to stupid or ignorant to ignore everything and take it, Then you deserve the outcome of it.

By the way SS66610888, You claim that your mother was forced to take the jab but thats bllsht and you know it, She had the choice between her job and the jab, She took the latter. Just like many take the jab so they can go on vacation, They all made the choice, Were they manipulated? Yeah they were but they still made the choice themselves in the end. You can spin it all you want but the truth is hard sometimes, Just don't attack others like Aquarius because you can't handle it.

Glad to see Aquarius improving. I am 666% agree with what you said. I can even say that they DESERVE to die, without compassion or pity. Let me explain why, before pre-judging me or misunderstanding me.

Firstly, i want to tell to @Meteor that your statement about the average person is uninformed and not knowing the consequences, not felling the danger etc etc etc and only we SS know that etc etc etc and so the fault is the jew and our other enemy, those who misinformed them, those who cut them off from more info etc etc etc:

I am frankly direct to tell that your attempt to deresponsibilize them is just BS.

Because, it's very simple: When you take the vaccine, you must first sign the information sheet before they give you a shot. And this fucking paper CLEARLY states what is this shit, that this is an experimental thing, other shit on, and it is also written very clearly that you take the vaccine VOLUNTARILY.

This is paper sheet of Italy:
8. In fact, all countries that start the administration of the vaccine, extended to the entire population, will collect and evaluate each report received by the system of drug-vigilance of adverse reactions to the vaccine, so as to be able to define with increasing precision the type of risk profile related to vaccination, testing it in fact in the course of application on the population. In fact, the trial is currently only at "phase 3" (still in progress), i.e. it has not yet concluded the process for final approval. The acceptance of the administration of the new treatment must therefore take place with the awareness and voluntariness of the vaccinee to be joined in a phase that is still experimental.

10. It is not possible at the moment to foresee long-range damages, including consequences on the fetus in case of future pregnancy, or repercussions on fertility.
By signing and accepting this consent, the vaccine therefore assumes fully responsibility [...]

I think other countries have this similar paper that before you get the shot, the thing that you need first to sign for give the consent. So you can’t use the card of ignorance or like it, because it’s….basically written that this is just experimental and the long-term effect is UNKNOWN.

You don’t need to have 666 IQ, not even IQ of those we call inferior NPCs, because In short…why do a thing that is unknown in a long term? I have no other words, it is written in black and white, so how can you justify a person voluntarily deciding to become like a guinea pig? Maybe because it doesn't written “you become a guinea pig” on that sheet, on uppercase letters? It's not a matter of knowing or not knowing the consequences but really being sold. And here, the real question is, do we deserve people who are not, in fact, human but to basically be guinea pig, by their own free will? We are here and we work to elevate humanity, we also sacrifice so many things for that our future generations have a decent life, and we are dealing with people who sell out? They deserve die, because we don't deserve such inferior people. The enemy continues to exist because of these weaker people. Someone here compared the vaccinated people as the xians, no, because the xians are mostly indoctrinated and did not choose Christianity by their own will, while the vaccinated did. That is the real difference. There is literally a sheet that tells you this and that. And you have deliberately agreed to no longer be a decent human being. Period.

Clarified this point above, someone (ss10866688) used arguments such as "but my mom is forced otherwise she is fired” or similar situation, basically when one has no choice.

Interesting. So SS10866688 puts personal interest ahead of collective interest. People like her mom succumbed to blackmail. Because this is. In addition, he telling a lie, because in italy the vaccination is not mandatory. Not even to the medical staff, because one has other possibilities. Here in Italy no one can fire a person if he is not vaccinated, because it is against the law and constitution. The only law similar to obligation is precisely the medical field, but here if a doctor does not want to be vaccinated, has two options, change area of work or salary suspension. There is no firing, at most resignation by own will or not renewed the contract, this always by own will, not forced. So there is no justification other than your mother is a weak person, easily blackmailed. And this goes back to the discussion above, do we deserve such inferior people? No mercy from me. No argument because it is beyond, a matter of ethics.
And here SS10866688, I know you well what kind of guy you are, but it must be said that you should be ashamed to have defended your mom's choice, because, it's thanks to so many people who stand up, who don't sell and who don't accept to be blackmailed (in words, in reality they can't do anything, it's just a psychological matter) , that the enemy is now exposed and failed the program. And so many of these people would rather have a hard time than become a guinea pig. 666% RESPECT. THIS IS THE TRUE ESSENCE OF THE HUMAN BEING. WE NEED THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE. PERIOD.

It's like if you are in a burning flat and you scold someone for jumping out of the window to avoid burning, but as a result they die from the fall.

THIS IS FULL BS. ONE HAS ALWAYS CHOICE.

Simply as I told you in my opinion our enemies are forcing people to take the vaccine.
So for me people don't deserve to die because of that.

THEY DESERVE TO DIE BECAUSE THEY PREFER TO SELL THEMSELF THAN STAND UP. NO EXCUSE. THE STRONG MUST PREVAIL OVER THE WEAK, OTHERWISE EVERYTHING WILL GO TO SHIT. THIS IS FUCKING NATURAL LAW. STOP ACTING LIKE AN INFERIOR.

But don’t worry, SS10866688, who am I to decide someone's life and judge you? Because as has already been said many times, for many people it will already be too late. Self-eliminating while i'm eating popcorn. And I won't have any pity or anything like that, for these people without dignity, without the able to say NO. We need decent human beings, with true essence, who don't get blackmailed. if we want a world full of beatitude, we also need people at that level. I want and i work for this, you? Do you put your personal interests first or those of the collective, for this new era to come?

The way I see it, knowing you and how you deal with me in the past, you are still heavily influenced by the enemy. You can't always put the blame on the enemy, because we Gentiles have responsibilities and duties. Excuses like "these people are under the influence of Jewish magic" are only valid up to a point. We have responsibilities.

This text above is for those who took the vaccine by giving consent, and not valid for those who took the vaccine without consent.
Ciao!

Meteor said:
Cfecit said:

I disagree with you and think your stance on this is both unethical and short-sighted, but you are entitled to your own opinion.

Ok, but we can discuss, can I know why you think my opinion is unethical, can you explain? Maybe i can even give you right.

But when I say things like that, it's hard for me to be wrong because it's an ethical issue, and when there are these kinds of issues, I've looked at so many options with a broader view of things, both from the inside and from the outside. And I came to this vaccination issue, for me, obvious conclusion.

The important issue of this shit is not that you physically take the vaccine and its physical consequences (illness, even death) but the fact that one has sold out. Today is the vaccine, but tomorrow?

That's what you need to evaluate. That tomorrow can be far worse things, like giving up your freedom in exchange for something, right down to the microchip. And here I don't think you will justify them, this is same thing as the vaccine. It's beyond that.

We don't need these people and I wonder how it is that anyone has any form of compassion for them. They pose a threat to our survival, literally.

You have to imagine the situation, of this scenario where millions of people shape the reality you live in too, and you would have to make difficult choices because of them. Imagine that everyone sells out to this experimental therapy and so you have no room to look for other solutions because you will be forced into their reality, this in order to be able to survive. That means you will be forced to take the vaccine to have the same "rights" as them, like the most basic ones like going to a supermarket to buy the food or work.

It is precisely for this reason that they deserve to die. The more inferior people, the harder life will be for us. Because we live with them, we are not on Mars.

And I am not heartless. I even have parents and friends I care about (mostly knowing how are their soul) who take this shit. I tried everything, both good and bad manners. Reverse psychology and other form of persecution. Nothing worked. THEY KNOW PERFECTLY WELL BUT THEY DON'T CARE. Literally. There's really no justification. I'll be sorry for them, especially the good part of their soul, but they deserve to die. When there's a decision to be made on which to prioritize collective interests or personal interests, I have no doubt on which one to choose. It's simple, in future generations they don't even know about these kinds of family relationships (which in fact is a personal thing), while they pay for the choices we make now.

As mentioned, I'm not talking about the situation where you take the vaccine without your consent, because obviously that's a different thing. "Consensus" is an illuminating and clarifying word for all things. This is at this stage that we see what people are really made of, human or guinea pig. There's really no justification, because this is written very clearly on the fact sheet. Very clearly.

I hope I made my POV more clearer, as my previous one is a bit too emotional, because of this one italian guy that I wouldn't even call an SS, due for personal matters.
Ciao!

Cfecit said:
Meteor said:
Cfecit said:

I disagree with you and think your stance on this is both unethical and short-sighted, but you are entitled to your own opinion.

Ok, but we can discuss, can I know why you think my opinion is unethical, can you explain? Maybe i can even give you right.

But when I say things like that, it's hard for me to be wrong because it's an ethical issue, and when there are these kinds of issues, I've looked at so many options with a broader view of things, both from the inside and from the outside. And I came to this vaccination issue, for me, obvious conclusion.

The important issue of this shit is not that you physically take the vaccine and its physical consequences (illness, even death) but the fact that one has sold out. Today is the vaccine, but tomorrow?

That's what you need to evaluate. That tomorrow can be far worse things, like giving up your freedom in exchange for something, right down to the microchip. And here I don't think you will justify them, this is same thing as the vaccine. It's beyond that.

We don't need these people and I wonder how it is that anyone has any form of compassion for them. They pose a threat to our survival, literally.

You have to imagine the situation, of this scenario where millions of people shape the reality you live in too, and you would have to make difficult choices because of them. Imagine that everyone sells out to this experimental therapy and so you have no room to look for other solutions because you will be forced into their reality, this in order to be able to survive. That means you will be forced to take the vaccine to have the same "rights" as them, like the most basic ones like going to a supermarket to buy the food or work.

It is precisely for this reason that they deserve to die. The more inferior people, the harder life will be for us. Because we live with them, we are not on Mars.

And I am not heartless. I even have parents and friends I care about (mostly knowing how are their soul) who take this shit. I tried everything, both good and bad manners. Reverse psychology and other form of persecution. Nothing worked. THEY KNOW PERFECTLY WELL BUT THEY DON'T CARE. Literally. There's really no justification. I'll be sorry for them, especially the good part of their soul, but they deserve to die. When there's a decision to be made on which to prioritize collective interests or personal interests, I have no doubt on which one to choose. It's simple, in future generations they don't even know about these kinds of family relationships (which in fact is a personal thing), while they pay for the choices we make now.

As mentioned, I'm not talking about the situation where you take the vaccine without your consent, because obviously that's a different thing. "Consensus" is an illuminating and clarifying word for all things. This is at this stage that we see what people are really made of, human or guinea pig. There's really no justification, because this is written very clearly on the fact sheet. Very clearly.

I hope I made my POV more clearer, as my previous one is a bit too emotional, because of this one italian guy that I wouldn't even call an SS, due for personal matters.
Ciao!
It is you who nom can not even be called a SS.

you are simply an illiterate, which creates more controversy alone than the whole Italian forum together.

I have already clarified with Aquarius, we have different opinions, but a respectful conversation was held.

you, on the other hand, as always, do not miss an opportunity to create controversy with me.

For those who do not know the story between me and cfeit, this useless being attacks me for everything I say, simply because I have highlighted how much cfeit is a useless illiterate.

it has been provoking me for months by constantly creating such controversies with me, it has created controversy with all the most important members of the Italian forum.

He had a fight with the former moderator of the Italian forum, after this fight we no longer have a moderator.

Cfeit among other things boasts of "kicked out" our moderator.

now I pull myself out of this conversation, because otherwise cfeit will keep bringing me up and wasting my time and energy.

thank meteor for understanding what I meant.

SS66610888 said:

So you went off topic and tell everyone what our problem is. As a right of defense, I will tell my side of the story.

1. Respectful conversation? Lol you literally called Aquarius a "coward and very stupid" for about something he never said, and using justifications that make no sense whatsoever, such "young age" "You are Italian". You went like a rabid dog against him. The reason I congratulated Aquarius is that he remained a gentleman, stand up, and didn't yield to your provocations, it was you who had to back off, and only then you did say "I respect your opinion." Where was your respect on first message? Double standard, as usual. Same method against me in the Italian section, make negative conclusions to me about things/behaviors that I were never did. This is really cowardly behavior and I will never stop thinking that you are to be banned because this behavior is very serious issue for good conviviality. You can be an SS but I will never allow you to work with me or whoever it is because you are a cancer and trouble maker for group well-being.

2. My "controversies" against you are always well argued, while you use arguments that make no sense or are off-topic, or even use arguments like "baby with the bathwater". I have intervened here quoting your bullshit, using topics related to the vaccination situation, give my opinion about it, I have said nothing pertaining to our issue, look who has used off topic instead? ***Surprise***, you. Never mind! :roll: You always try to avoid the gist of the issue by bringing up other situations, same in italian section. HP Hooded had given an example on the story "who prevails between dirty man or clean man in a house?" on one Sermon..that the dirty man will only need 1 minute to defecate a couch, the clean man has to do 100 things to clean it, 3-5-10 hours. It's just the same as us, you are a lousy man of shit that I have to waste an immense amount of time and energy on defending myself, to protect my reputation, "to clean things up". You put your personal interests ahead of the collective interest.

Let's put one example of this situation-type: There was a discussion about translation. "fast-track" does not have an equivalent word in Italian. SS10866688 proposed "privileged" which I replied that it is not good because this word has a negative connotation here in Italy (because of politicians, officials, mafia, detected then as corrupt, which assume in the custom of Italian language as "privileges" when they do certain things that ordinary people can not, I think other countries you have this effect of the word) so I said that's not good and it's better to use other words and I proposed "preferential" which has the same meaning but more neutral. And I can't never forget how he responded to me: You don't like "privileged?" HOW DARE YOU! YOU LOVE EQUALITY YOU COMMUNIST YOU DISRESPECT MAXIME YOU JEW YOU ENEMY FINALLY I CAUGHT YOU I ALWAYS RIGHT YOU NEED TO BE KICKED and so on.

Just, guys, this is exactly the level I'm dealing with. I don't think any other explanation is needed. Yes, SS10866688 is a long-term member, from old forum and maybe ever yahoo groups. So there is no excuse. If he is a new member, i can understand, that not everyone is wise on the first day, but him, 7-10+ years, nope.

3. "after this fight we no longer have a moderator" should let you know who was the right one. But you knew very well about this situation (I had naively trusted you, that I forwarded the emails to you). And you wrote it here like the situation was my fault. Fuck no. Instead of addressing the issues, he simply decided to run away, as if nothing had happened. It was his fault that we no longer have a moderator. See, you are literally trying to twist the things. This is also the reason why I wonder how you can be a SS, because this behavior (of twisting things) i see only on jews and their slaves.You just give a damn and keep walking up, I'm speechless. It was good that he left, was the best option for everyone given that situation, despite the negative setbacks (like the absence of a moderator) but those are temporary. It's a natural law that the strong have to prove themselves, I had every right to say that I took him "down". You know who doesn't like these things? The weak, inferior, oddly enough qualities you have.

3a. And as usual you put in the middle false things, I am without mercy only against you and the former moderator, with the others I had yes, more or less, heated discussions but resolved. These discussion are however below the intense than of those topic on this section. And since months the Italian section is quiet, thanks to you that you don't write anymore. You are a bearer of ignorance and questionable opinions, the reasons on which I have always had to intervene to give the right track.

But as a general rule, that SS should not wage infighting, I write on there, as said, as a right of defense to your accusations that you have made publicly. You said you don't write about this anymore, you gave your side, I gave my side. So you decide what you want to proceed with.

Meteor said:
The reason I think it's short-sighted is because the exact level of danger of the vaccine is unknown, and because anyone could make that kind of mistake in a similar situation, even you.

So why you accept if the damage is unknown? Anyone with human awareness and dignity should stop already at this step. It's about your life. We are not on a video game where you can reset or respawm. We have only ONE heart left, if you die, you die. If you get sick, today or tomorrow, you're fucked for the rest of life. Why accept this risk when your life is at stake?

Meteor said:
For example, let's consider if a teenage boy became homeless in order not to have the vaccine, and died from starvation a few months later. If taking the vaccine would also have resulted in death, then you could say that at least he went down fighting for his life. But what if it turns out that the specific vaccine he would've gotten would've had no serious negative side effects for him on the long term, and that he would've been just fine if he got it? Then he died simply because he misjudged the level of danger of the vaccine and had his priorities wrong; the exact same which could be said about those who hypothetically die because they did get vaccinated.

This scenario of yours is almost non-exist on reality, I speak it of here Italy, this thing does not exist. We're not there yet, fortunately. But let's pretend that this situation you described exists, that teenager boy become homeless and die for starvation after 2 months. Again, as told to SS10866688, in his stupid example of a person jumping to avoid the flames: There are always choices. Fight. Look for choices, opportunity, to get the food. Buy a fake certificate. Corrupt someone. Infinite possibilities. Believing you don't have a choice is just an illusion you've created on your own. You will have to fight but you still have the certainty of having that ONE heart left. The thing, with the experimental therapy aka the vaccine, doesn't happen. You're challenging that one remaining heart, with unknown outcomes. You are doomed already in the first place.

Meteor said:
The above symmetry is why I will not judge people for making a mistake in this context, whether that mistake was getting the vaccine or sacrificing a disproportionate amount of things in order not to get it. It's up to each person to make their own judgement depending on their situation and the information they have, and hope they picked the right option.

Between sacrificing so many things but having the certainty that your one heart left is still intact is worth more than sacrificing that life because that's the difference. That difference is, between remaining a human being and sold your essence as human being.

As for the ethics, I understand your point after you explained it better. You think people should've demanded more rights and proper procedure rather than rushing to get an experimental vaccine and thus applying pressure to others to do the same, right? I think that's a fair point, and I agree with you there. The situation should never have been allowed to get to this point, but thanks to many people's complacency it did. I understand your frustration and anger at them. In that regard, I think there's a difference between those who are pressured into getting it and those who go out of their way to. I question the sanity of the latter, although I guess in their case it's "covid" that they overestimated the danger of.

Ok, so we agree that those who want the experimental therapy are to be condemned, did I get it right?
And that your point of defend them is for those who are "pressured" or "forced" to take it.

So here I'll give you an ethical example: we have two groups of people.
1) The first group, is the one that took this experimental therapy because your mom wants it or you kicked out of house, or situation like it, of that when one is pressured.

2) The second group of people who didn't get the vaccine, because of they don't want to bend to blackmail and things like that. Could experience difficult things, and so on. Even death for starvation.

So, thank of us, we know that we will win. And that there will be no need to do justice because of this famous statement "they want to join but it will be too late for them". But let's pretend that we are not there, that we SS are non-exist, aside from the fact that the enemy wins easy if we are non-exist, how do you approach the second group, if one day will return the freedom we had before, thank to them or for other reasons. Do you think it's fair and ethical to say: "Wow, you guys hero! MY HERO! Thank you that you didn't bend over, that you had to endure bad things, that you didn't have the comforts and "security" of work/food and so on, take this presidential medal of freedom and 1000$ as form of compensation"? And what will be the congruous punishment for those in the first group who bent over, taking all the comforts and freedom the enemy "granted" for them?

For me, in short, the second group has challenged death and difficult things in life while the first was sitting comfortably on a couch and then, perhaps, compliments to the second one for saving their (((lives))).
So sorry, but even here, the first group just deserves to die as a form of respect for the second group, such as ours.
Just a matter of bringing forward only the strong, as happens in the nature law.

What I think is unethical, is to say that those who were pressured into getting it deserve to die. They could've quit their job or become homeless to avoid it; but to say they deserve to die for not being willing to go to such an extent when they have no way of accurately evaluating the risks involved and which option is less dangerous or harmful, is just cruel. Do you understand what I mean?

Yes i understand if you say it that way, unfortunately there are other aspects to consider, just read above. It's not cruel, but form of respect to who fight.
At the limit I can say that they deserve to die in a metaphorical sense, that they will have to stay in a confined area until natural death, the point is that they have to pay for being sell out the essence of human being.

You two need to realize there are more important things to focus on. If this level of hatred was aquired in years and it is seen here, no change on that matter is to be made, why not approach this subject with the Gods? This is hatred and infighting between SS no matter the politeness shown.

I don't know you two, but I care about both of you. I hope with utmost respect for this situation to cease and to be found a balance of energy and respect for each other. Energy thrown at each other is wasted energy if a solution isn't found. You two don't need to be friends or something, but certainly you two are connected by Satan and excuses to negate such are false. No matter where the truth stands here, as we are SS, there are limits of invasion of this "hatred" and firery nature. This is to be taken forward and to expect a natural understanding of both of you.

Administrative things are to be followed by a chain of command. If the one above is in the wrong, let him be. It is his responsability, no one is obliged to change something in the other. One notice of this is enough. Leave the rest to the Gods. Same with everything else, a simple portrayal of own opinion is enough, fighting to change more than this is not an option as it is very clear this will never happen in this way. We have responsability for the community, ourselves and Gods.

Cease the stress created against you two. Have more faith in the power of the Gods and their will. Time for now is on our side, use it well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back