Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Movies, games, series

The first season of Mindhunter is very decent and is based on the real life cases that lead to the creation of the section of the FBI responsible for profiling serial killers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFlKiTwhd38

In the first episode at the time mark of 50:00 there is a gruesome scene involving mother and child, so you can skip to the next episode if you are sensitive to that. The scene doesn't do anything for the plot.

There is bits and tips of pro-FBI propaganda so be aware of that (it's ok goyim if Big Brother unethically manipulates a confession out of you, it's to counter muh racial terrorism panic, oy gevalt) and in the second season what was a nice dive into the minds of serial killers series becomes a boring manhunt with a BLM booklet as background, I do recommend though until the episode they interview Charles Manson, the rest is meh.

9ecacfb9fe6e13b11aa4325718d8ac2a.jpg

The fourth kind(2009)
A horror movie about extraterrestrials that exposes those gray fucks. The writer of that movie must be somewhat "awake" since there's a part in which the gray calls himself "god" in the Babylonian language.

I take opportunity to ask to Egon, who's the guy in your profile picture? I saw it in various places but I don't know he is.

Omni-Man from Invincible.

Aquarius said:
The fourth kind(2009)
A horror movie about extraterrestrials that exposes those gray fucks. The writer of that movie must be somewhat "awake" since there's a part in which the gray calls himself "god" in the Babylonian language.

I take opportunity to ask to Egon, who's the guy in your profile picture? I saw it in various places but I don't know he is.

Egon said:
Omni-Man from Invincible.

Aquarius said:
The fourth kind(2009)

Thanks!
:)

Rest in peace Kentaro Miura, author of Berserk.
The greatest, most Satanic manga to ever exist, spanning over 30 years.

Egon said:
If you're interested, there is this fan-edit that fixed all plot holes and cheese, and is 100x better than what the author/his editors delivered:

Part 1 https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/mn29rn/chapter_139_but_no_simp_eren_and_actual_story

Part 2 https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/mncpfj/chapter_139_but_eren_will_not_become_a_dove_part

[spoilers obviously]
Man the ending of AoT was just so disappointing for me, a happy ending is not what i expected, i'm not into anime or manga, but i was into AoT for it's dark setting.
I think my biggest disappointment was that since it used to parallel real life a bit, like in the sense you got an inverse of what happened to jews etc, with the whole marleyans & eldians paralleling the jews & whites, i expected some sort of ending where eren would just uncuck his entire race and have a final battle or something.

But i mean besides that it did make sense to the story, like the idea of him just wanting to give ymir revenge for the abuse she suffered for those 2 millennias.
also with her being set 'free' by mikasa, i.e the person she was waiting for, someone to show her that you can oppose the one you love.

But there are still spiritual elements in AoT, like how ymir got her powers.
she ran into a tree, and then fell down a deep hole into some water, where she came into contact with "source of all living matter"
The tree is an obvious reference to yggdrasil, the world tree, which represents the spine.

It reminded me of that scene from lord of the rings, where Gandalf fought the balrog, balrogs are beasts of fire and shadow a reference to the kundalini.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2fwe0rnHak
"From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth... Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side... Darkness took me and I strayed away through thought and time. Stars wheeled overhead and every day was as long as a life age of the earth... But it was not the end." - Gandalf.
fighting the balrog from the dark watery abyss to the highest heavens is clear reference to raising the kundalini from the base to the crown.

BTW what do yall think of the new 'woke' lotr lmao.

Unfortunately the directors of the matrix, transgender brothers, probably Jewish, but definitely kabbalists, and animatix has a very Zionist pro Israel message in one of the shorts. Making parallels between the Holocaust and some robots being “persecuted”. You’d have to watch it to pick up on it. They do show us the way things are and the way things ought to be, quite a bit though...

Wolfsage said:
Unfortunately the directors of the matrix, transgender brothers, probably Jewish, but definitely kabbalists, and animatix has a very Zionist pro Israel message in one of the shorts. Making parallels between the Holocaust and some robots being “persecuted”. You’d have to watch it to pick up on it. They do show us the way things are and the way things ought to be, quite a bit though...
it's two jewish women, so they can't really be brothers.

[/quote]
[/quote]
Lol my imagination isn’t that good. The androgynous agenda is big in Kabbalah too, what are the odds that both would be transgender?

The Matrix is copied from the anime Ghost in the Shell. One of my favorite, has a lot from what that sermon said about the enemy and how the routes of evolution can go on dangerous ways when messing with AI:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=262962#p262962

Aquarius said:
Wolfsage said:

Happy season 2 which was filmed in 2019, has a scene where the dialogue is this “ the world is polluted by old gods, sick lingering old gods, hanging onto shreds of belief. Like a pox festering in dark corners. Shrinking from the sterile light of day, looking for fresh unvaccinated cells.” It’s a scene where there’s a cult that forcefully brands a police officer. Blue feather is the name of the fictional cult. Later in episode 10 Jeff goldblum plays the voice of god.one of the writers got a Jew award(started by a Jew) a longtime ago. Seems like they were trying to say something lol

Yall every played this game called Hades?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1145360/Hades/
capsule_616x353.jpg

not sure if anyone has ever mentioned this game here or not, but this game is absolutely charming, if anyone is into the Greek mythology i really recommend they give this game a try, it's charming and the soundtrack is absolutely amazing.

Yagami Light said:
Alright so: I just clicked a link that I found about "9 actors who were never the same after a role" because I saw Neo's image in the thumbnail.

I thought this is interesting, and I'm posting it here because it's movies' related, and how the enemy works.
You know the movie Matrix, right? A 100% Satanic movie. Truly incredible, a real eye-opener.

Check this out:
actors-who-were-never-the-same-8.jpg

It appears that during the filming of the Matrix, some higher forces really wanted to hurt Keanu really badly. It began when his girlfriend, Jennifer Syme, gave birth to a stillborn baby. Needless to say, such news can easily break anyone, and they broke up soon after that. Not long after that, Syme died in a car accident. Few weeks later 22-year-old Aaliyah (who played Zee in the movie) died in a plane crash, which postponed the movie by a few months. Not long after that, Gloria Foster, who played the role of The Oracle, had also passed. Meanwhile Keanu himself landed in the hospital after a motorbike accident, then went right back in with a foot injury. The movie’s budget was almost gone, and Keanu agreed to sign away $24 million of his own pay check to keep the entire production going. Thank the Architect, the movie did extremely well at the box office.

Isn't it quite obvious that the enemy did NOT want this movie to be published??
Things like that are no "coincidence".

Some other things that I read in this link that I clicked is how... Stanley Kubrick and Alfred Hitchcock are SICK FUCKS!!! I don't know them at all, I haven't even google searched them, but from what I read about them, they appear to be 100% jewish.
Read this, and feel rage:
For the horror movie "The Shining":
actors-who-were-never-the-same-3.jpg

Do you consider The Shining to be one of best horror films of all time? If you do, then you should know that Shelley Duvall, who played Wendy Torrance, was slowly but surely going crazy during the filming. Turns out she wasn’t faking her cries in the famous baseball bat scene, which was an earful, and that was due to the a-hole director Stanley Kubrick, who had her redo the traumatizing scene more than a hundred times. Even I’d go crazy after such a life-changing experience.

Also, for the movie "Psycho" and Alfred Hitchcock:
actors-who-were-never-the-same-4-1.jpg

Remember that one scene from Hitchcock’s Psycho that everyone and their dog have seen at least once? Yeah, that’s right. The shower scene. Wanna know how messed up it was? It turns out Alfred Hitchcock had Janet Leigh, aka the naked victim in the shower, redo that scene time after time, but each take was different, as the timing was always improvised, to get the surprise attack. This unsurprisingly lead to Leigh developing a phobia of showers that lasted for years even after the end of filming. She reportedly only took baths since then, and always kept the curtain open, while facing the door at all times.

And another one (for Alfred Hitchcock) The Birds:
14vjrqt.jpg

In the final scene, when Tippi Hedren is attacked by the birds, she isn’t playing around, and those aren’t fake props. Hitchcock and his production crew actually threw real birds at the actress, in order for the scene to be as horrifying as possible. Needless to say this affected her mental state quite heavily.

If any of you who are reading these forums are actors, please, be careful and CHOOSE the movies you want to play in... I know that sometimes you need to do sacrifices, to play the "big role" and whatnot, but seriously... don't let jewish fucks cause you psychological problems.

How can the matrix be Satanic when it has the word Zion in every scene? Also, in the movie it is said that humans are a virus, a cancer, a plague. Mmm

images%2B%25281%2529.jpeg

I have writen my opinion about AC Odyssey here, I enjoyed the game a lot:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=269374#p269374

Now before you buy Assassin's Creed Valhalla, here's my opinion after some hours of gameplay in comparisson to Odyssey:

Out of the bat, the positive aspect is that the story progession feels more fluid than Odyssey.

The world feels a bit more empty and boring than Ancient Greece, unfortunately that's historically accurate.

The character models and animations of some (a lot of) charters are horrendous and disproportionate, except for the fact the skin is more texturized and realistic than in Odyssey, in general it seems the game developing went backwards instead of advancing, looking worse than most notable games of the same generation, the same goes for some weird glitches (more in a few hours than what I found in several hours in Odyssey).

maxresdefault.jpg

qcL45fs.png

Qei1rQn.png

Remind me of the creepy teacher in Little Nightmares 2:

maxresdefault.jpg

The camera during fighting looks like some isometric RPG as how far away it is, I suppose it is easier to hide the bad animations like this but breaks the immersion in my opinion. The fighting system identical to Odyssey's, though with more variety of abilities and enemies, also the war mechanic was developped further. The way the enemies reacted sometimes was disfunctional, not like some small glitches in both games of enemies clipping out of the floor or falling off but broken AI, which might or might not get fixed later.

The representation of Vikings is very "ok", it shows the Nordic struggle that is not often represented, which is to build a better Nation, better than any "muh fight to go to Valhalla" in other media you will find out there to make the Vikings look dumb, not nearly as immersive and emotional as the vibe of the cinematic trailer wanted it to look like (won't even start with the disparity with everything else in game, it's absurd how worse than the trailer the animation in game actually is).

Even so with all the above I had fun playing it, though it is more like the unpretentious fun of some very ordinary game like it was made by the B Team than something people actually put money and time in. Not worth buying for the full price.

Been watching naruto, so there's gonna be some end spoilers towards the end.

But have anyone noticed that Madara's plan to cast 'infinite tsukuyomi', which is what the enemy 'aliens' came on earth to do, and is much like what enemy does here on earth.
It puts everyone into a dream like state and drains them of their energy to which the enemy parasitizes of it.

And Nauro and Sasuke were able to defeat that woman(kagu sometin) the same way she was defeated before with the planetary devastation spell, which requires both yin and yang energy.
The way this is depicted with the yin and yang merging into one, is like when the kundalini is risen and the yin and yang energies unite.
864accbe8bceb666a2afba0441ad6a18.png

Just found that rather interesting.

Egon said:
images%2B%25281%2529.jpeg

I have writen my opinion about AC Odyssey here, I enjoyed the game a lot:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=269374#p269374

Now before you buy Assassin's Creed Valhalla, here's my opinion after some hours of gameplay in comparisson to Odyssey:

Out of the bat, the positive aspect is that the story progession feels more fluid than Odyssey.

The world feels a bit more empty and boring than Ancient Greece, unfortunately that's historically accurate.

The character models and animations of some (a lot of) charters are horrendous and disproportionate, except for the fact the skin is more texturized and realistic than in Odyssey, in general it seems the game developing went backwards instead of advancing, looking worse than most notable games of the same generation, the same goes for some weird glitches (more in a few hours than what I found in several hours in Odyssey).

maxresdefault.jpg

qcL45fs.png

Qei1rQn.png

Remind me of the creepy teacher in Little Nightmares 2:

maxresdefault.jpg

The camera during fighting looks like some isometric RPG as how far away it is, I suppose it is easier to hide the bad animations like this but breaks the immersion in my opinion. The fighting system identical to Odyssey's, though with more variety of abilities and enemies, also the war mechanic was developped further. The way the enemies reacted sometimes was disfunctional, not like some small glitches in both games of enemies clipping out of the floor or falling off but broken AI, which might or might not get fixed later.

The representation of Vikings is very "ok", it shows the Nordic struggle that is not often represented, which is to build a better Nation, better than any "muh fight to go to Valhalla" in other media you will find out there to make the Vikings look dumb, not nearly as immersive and emotional as the vibe of the cinematic trailer wanted it to look like (won't even start with the disparity with everything else in game, it's absurd how worse than the trailer the animation in game actually is).

Even so with all the above I had fun playing it, though it is more like the unpretentious fun of some very ordinary game like it was made by the B Team than something people actually put money and time in. Not worth buying for the full price.
Played this game for some hours, i just can't really get into it.
I mean yea, raiding xian monasteries is kool but it was really just meh for me.

Perhaps i'm not into viking culture or something, but it to me lacked the charm that origins and odyssey has, i also preferred the combat system prior to origins, when stealth was viable, in Valhalla stealth is way less viable compared to fighting in melee, which sucks because AC games are supposed be about being stealthy, i mean the guy doesn't even wear the wrist blade properly.

also the microtransactions are pure cancer in this.

maybe i'll get back into this some other time idk.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Have you guys watched Nosferatu from 1922? Do you know if the vampire is afraid of the disgusting xian cross or just a propaganda that was created by Hollywood?

I'm interested in watching this film but I know the screenplay for the film was written by a jew which puts me off

Fuil said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Have you guys watched Nosferatu from 1922? Do you know if the vampire is afraid of the disgusting xian cross or just a propaganda that was created by Hollywood?

I'm interested in watching this film but I know the screenplay for the film was written by a jew which puts me off

If I am not mistaken TopoftheAbyss has left the JOS.

This person made a fan edit of the old movie that people say is the best version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94d77kdmOvU

Interesting quote from the book:
"Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them."

There is an overall theme of developing one's mind and leadership instead of hanging on artificiality. That reminds me of the sermon on how the enemy fucked itself over with AI: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=262962#p262962

Aquarius said:
Egon said:
I will be getting into Dune but not anytime soon, I've heard it's a very philosophical and political sci-fi, and Star Wars ripped a lot of concepts from it. I've only seen the old 80's film that is a hot mess, but they are doing a remake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhYU4ZbLmmk

Everything Star Wars Stole From Dune
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J4LYVs5Gg4

The OST of the old movie is dope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qsUvCmA7PI

Aquarius said:
Can anyone recommend some good science space fiction, literature or anything. I've already watched legend of the galactic heroes.
Absolutely gonna check it out.

Recently the second chapter to Deltarune (a game from the creator of Undertale) came out. I watched the gameplay and really enjoyed it. The music is great too.

Some pro-SS manga I stumbled upon recently:

Schäferhund
Manga about a fictional all-female SS Division, shows them fighting against Communist rapist pigs (this manga is very graphic and upsetting showing the Communist attrocities) - you can expect this to be similar to Goblin Slayer in real life, which is what the Jews and their pawns actually are - a bunch of goblins. They also have to deal with a (((coup d'etat))) trying to take over Germany and the world.

*Unfortunately there are only 3 translated volumes out of 8 for about a year now.

hnfbKoA.jpeg

iyYA8e6.jpeg

LRzBz72.jpeg

Begin, very patriotic and anti-China manga by the legendary Buronson (Fist of the North Star, also worked with Kentaro Miura) and Ikegami Ryoichi (artist of several manga who ispired Takehito Inoue, author of Vagabond).

*The translations also aren't finished but it seems to be ongoing periodically.

VUzy3L9.jpeg

60PEk4R.jpeg

If you like Yaoi then I highly recommend the manga "BxP Anx" by author Jaryuu Dokuro. It is short and has only 7 chapters. It tells the story of two men whose fate caused them to reunite.

ti.png

There is also a spiritualist theme and some consideration of the universe.

30.jpg

And of course you'll find Egyptian themes as well.

37.jpg

Yep, this is literally the last page of the manga, but there are no spoilers here, which is why I added it. It's a pleasant read, there are nice drawings and you'll find some comedy scenes here as well.

Who has got a PS5.

I fancy one im not sure if they are still hard to aquire but I think I will get one for my birthday :D

What are the best games guys. I play Football games and sadly hear Pro evo have stopped making them and are doing it for free as an add on.......hope not as i couldnt join the fifa brigade.

Grand theft, gran turismo, mortal kombat are they out :eek:

EnkiUK55 said:
What are the best games guys. I play Football games and sadly hear Pro evo have stopped making them and are doing it for free as an add on.......hope not as i couldnt join the fifa brigade.

My favorites ever are Dark Souls, Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne. Basically anything Fromsoftware makes, so for sure I will get Sekiro and Elden Ring at some point. They are the most challenging and hardest but once you learn they are some of the most rewarding gaming experiences.

Up there is Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, which I liked a lot because of the Ancient Greek theme, and I wrote this mini review here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=269374#p269374

I also own Mortal Kombat XL and 11, they are pretty fun, not sure if there is going to be a new one. I am a PS4 owner but all PS4 games are compatible with PS5.

The movie "Rosemarys Baby" which has been mentioned here is interesting. According to a JoS article the movie "The Exorcist" was made as a reaction against "Rosemarys Baby" since that movie portrayed Satan in a somewhat positive light.
I have little difficulty understanding the positiveness in that movie though. Is it that she at the end of the movie smiles at her newborn baby with delight? The baby looks creepy though with those reptillian eyes, which David Icke also mentions in his lectures, showing everyone pictures of it. But according to him Satanism is the most evil thing and also Christianity somehow.

The Ninth Gate is also interesting and a nice movie to watch. Very cryptic and mysterious movie though which I find a bit hard to understand completely. I wonder how much of it is based on reality; that book he is searching for copies of, does it exist for real? And that mysterious woman with superpowers, is she some kind of 'witch'? And why are they having sex at the end? That movie takes some more research to understand I think.

MiniMe3388 said:
Have any of you watched Squid Game?

MC is a real piece of shit, neglects his daughter at the start and end. Ali, the Indian guy is a great portrayal of what our society does to good honest people that dont fight for whats right and take everything at face value.

The Ninth Gate is actually a loose adaptation from the book The Club Dumas, I've written about it here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41878#p174959

The Succubus who guides Corso is much more fleshed out in the book.

xlnt said:
The Ninth Gate is also interesting and a nice movie to watch. Very cryptic and mysterious movie though which I find a bit hard to understand completely. I wonder how much of it is based on reality; that book he is searching for copies of, does it exist for real? And that mysterious woman with superpowers, is she some kind of 'witch'? And why are they having sex at the end? That movie takes some more research to understand I think.

Egon said:
EnkiUK55 said:

My favorites ever are Dark Souls, Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne. Basically anything Fromsoftware makes, so for sure I will get Sekiro and Elden Ring at some point. They are the most challenging and hardest but once you learn they are some of the most rewarding gaming experiences.

Up there is Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, which I liked a lot because of the Ancient Greek theme, and I wrote this mini review here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=269374#p269374

I also own Mortal Kombat XL and 11, they are pretty fun, not sure if there is going to be a new one. I am a PS4 owner but all PS4 games are compatible with PS5.

I fancy assassins creed Egon, although i have only ever played one kind of RPG (GTA)

I need to play more games than basic football, and of course mortal kombat is a must :D

Yeah i have a stock of PS4 games but as i said mostly football, hence asking for the best ones to play. :D

The PS5 is meant to be hard to buy still, backwards compatible helps, even though i stupidly gave my PS4 away it was mostly digital games that I owned, i wonder if i can ever get them back :roll:

<o> said:
MiniMe3388 said:

MC is a real piece of shit, neglects his daughter at the start and end. Ali, the Indian guy is a great portrayal of what our society does to good honest people that dont fight for whats right and take everything at face value.

Thank you bro for your opinion :)

MiniMe3388 said:

Not seen it but fancy it, need a good few to get into watched them all, Breaking Bad , Narcos, Lucifer, Better call saul.

In Prison i watched the wire, the shield and the Sons of anarchy.

Forgot to add Money heist. Just watched that there.

Anymore good ones guys ;)

Well of course, just log in with your account and download them in your new console. Did you ever deactivated your old console from the account with the games? If not you should do it through the app.

EnkiUK55 said:
even though i stupidly gave my PS4 away it was mostly digital games that I owned, i wonder if i can ever get them back :roll:

EnkiUK55 said:
MiniMe3388 said:

Not seen it but fancy it, need a good few to get into watched them all, Breaking Bad , Narcos, Lucifer, Better call saul.

I think Better Call Saul is one of the best shows ever made. Didn't like Breaking Bad anywhere near as much.

Did you see Rockstar is remaking GTA 3, GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas for the modern consoles? I'm real excited for San Andreas. So many features, and so many hours of recorded voices. I think that San Andreas actually has hundreds of times more voice audio than GTA 5. I think San Andreas was a much better game than 5, it's gonna be great when it looks just as good.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
EnkiUK55 said:
MiniMe3388 said:

I think Better Call Saul is one of the best shows ever made. Didn't like Breaking Bad anywhere near as much.

Did you see Rockstar is remaking GTA 3, GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas for the modern consoles? I'm real excited for San Andreas. So many features, and so many hours of recorded voices. I think that San Andreas actually has hundreds of times more voice audio than GTA 5. I think San Andreas was a much better game than 5, it's gonna be great when it looks just as good.

Better call Saul was sooo funny my pal :D

GTA i grew up playing that, im showing my age did you pla GTA(London) :lol:

GTA5 I will get especially if its a new one made for the 5. My friend can complete them in a few days. :eek:

Im not able too, i can remember getting cheat codes and storming my way through it.

Once i get it I will let you know.

Pointless trivia whilst on the Gta theme, do you know the first ones where made near my homeplace. Either rockstar or Gta or both. I doubt they will still be there as the town is a shithole :lol: :lol:

I love Gta :D only non football game i can really play apart from playing scarface on PS2 in jail(i loved that game)

Egon said:
Well of course, just log in with your account and download them in your new console. Did you ever deactivated your old console from the account with the games? If not you should do it through the app.

EnkiUK55 said:
even though i stupidly gave my PS4 away it was mostly digital games that I owned, i wonder if i can ever get them back :roll:

No bro I can remember my pal deleting it or clearing it but my PSN i know the name of it maybe not the password, i had the app (could still get it)

Once i get my 5 i will try sign in that would be immense if i can get all my old games back but most of all some of my old pals, and especially my trophies. Not that good i think i got too 4 or 5 stars my pal was at a 7 (also the old member that was on here he was at 7stars)

Thanks Egon.

PS5 unavailable again guys in Uk. Jings I really want one my bdaycoming up wife says she will get me one. they are selling them on EBay for £800 retail £350 I dont think i would pay that. :evil:

Download before it gets shoahed:

Attack On Titan's Racial Themes Explored

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiVKgIxSYiw

Unfortunately the author of the video is a deluded christian.

Egon said:
Naruto. Definitively worth watching, but I shall recommend the fan-made cut called Naruto Kai, where they cutted all the fillers (ie., the unnecessary addings made for commercial purposes) so you don't have to watch like 900 episodes but 72 instead:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/5xrkva/naruto_kai_fixed_subs_version_new_new_thread/?st=j86ag1i2&sh=b2812162

Withing the anime's mythology they just changed some terms, like they call Vrill as "chakra" and call the chakras as "gates": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iG-481_5Ds

One of the most interesting characters, the villain or anti-hero Orochimaru is a snake-worshipper scientist who seeks for immortality and to learn all mystical-powers (Jutsus), has as common enemy with the main heroes, the masonic-like jihadist gang of race traitors Akatsuki:

390611a9641f0ef07c737fcc4f7d83fa.jpg

So naruto teach us what all we can do with our vril/chi how to direct and how they channel they chi into they feet chakras and jump high like sasuke did when he battle Haku I feel it’s possible I have no limits

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back