Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lunar Eclipse RTR Ritual: Shattering Enemy Defenses

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dypet Rod said:
Ianoda is vibrated only once?

Yes, 1 time should suffice. They use it to open and close the ritual.

Woah, I did it right tonight. Now I see what you guys talking about holy crap! I woke up today and the first thing I noticed was it was dead silent. Now after this ritual, one high as fuck, but the silence is nuts.

That's how much was constant enemy attack!! That's insane!

I'm gonna try to walk to bed now, I've never felt this sensation in my head before, its different somehow.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hail Satan!!

I just wanna thank everyone doing this ritual. You changed everything. I thought it was good already. But you all are making this world a better place. I'm honored to destroy this shit with all of you. I've waited so long. I went through so many years of being on the losing side of the enemy. To finally be on top and see this world I no longer recognize.

The enemy targeted me hard. Being open is cool....no. Not in a prison planet. To finally feel this, I'm so grateful.

If there is only one R, as opposed to two RR's where it is rolled, in the pronunciation does that mean it is rolled softly like in the word "round"?

So I really want to know if there is a triangular shape in the head. Because till now I can still feel the effects of the ritual and now in 3 positions in my head. First is my 3rd eye, my pineal gland and the next I have not felt is by the left of my[upper left], although I can still feel my 6th Chakra too. I'm just talking from what I can feel. If this is making sense, someone can throw more light to this, I'll appreciate

HAIL SATAN!

Hello. Brand new member on this form, but long time reader. I want you to know that I really didn't know what to think of these rituals prior to the moment than I am about to speak of and so did not do them. But I did the quick version of the Eclipse which will and, let me tell you, I actually felt the enemy influence on this planet in the galaxy melting away.

Allow me to introduce myself. I have been practicing laveyan Satanism for 20 years. I have long known that I was someone special that the rest of the world without could not really appreciate. At around age four, my parents would send me to bed and you know how you hate it when your parents send you to bed and you not sleepy. But what I would do is the just close my eyes and concentrate on nothing, basically the equivalent of void meditation. And I would get this light going off in the middle of my plane this white light blue white light. Keep in mind again that this is age four. So I basically already had a raised serpent probably from working in past lives. I told this to my parents and of course we were in Irish Catholic Family and they responded by getting in touch with the local psychiatrist to put me on Thorazine 25mg to "manage my illness". Really cute.

Satan has been influencing me all through my life. I can remember 1975 when I was sitting in my bedroom and all of a sudden I hear this flute playing alternating tones I knew nothing at the time about The Vedic scriptures and it was only five years later that in 1982 I would serendipitously have someone suggest that I take home a copy of the Bsghavad Gita. I volunteered to help out with the book sale at the college that I was a student at at the time and it was left over and we couldn't sell it, so this lady said "take it home with you. It's really pretty. "So I did and devoured it cover-to-cover.

It seems I always had an interest in Satan or Shiva. It was not until about three years ago that I stumbled upon these Forums I am really thankful that Satan has gifted me and everyone with this opportunity to Avail myself of this knowledge that really is not available anywhere else.

I cannot count the number of times that father has availed me of things that have really been able to help me survive you out on the streets. I have this gift of being able to find places to sleep that is safe and where I won't be bothered that no one else is able to find. I credit this to father. Another example I got fired from working at a really great job 2 years ago in 2019 and he is just kept asking me do not give up and to reapply and I did and I wound up turning from a seasonal employee into a permanent one and I work there with her for over two years. And this is before I knew any of this breathing energy or runic magic stuff. I'm sure that if I would to work there now I would knock them dead knowing this stuff. Because it really helps. I am going to start the mercury Square on July 7th which from what I read, really really helps with working with your hands and being really really fast which is essential in my job of stocking inventory.

There are a lot of things wrong with me and in my life but oddly enough I am not concerned about these ruining my hope to gain for myself a better life. I know through him and his demons that he wants me to ascend and advance. I wish all of you well.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Question:
is this Ritual more powerful when we're hitting a Full Moon or a waning one (for destructive rituals) will work best? I'm no astrology expert (actually I know almost nothing of this subject) but I'm trying to time my Magick with the Moon).

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Both these are excellent.

Astralnaut said:
If there is only one R, as opposed to two RR's where it is rolled, in the pronunciation does that mean it is rolled softly like in the word "round"?

Hard or soft, just being audibly heard as a rolled R, should be fine. Even if it's a little bit.

slyscorpion said:
It's like the energy in churches. It's a surface thing. To some new agers who just barley feel energy it will be positive but if you focus on this further it really is bad. Of course they put that surface thing there to deceive simpletons.

A lot of this same kind of energy is or was in the Tetragrammaton thing if that has mostly been destroyed I don't honestly know. I believe that is where they get it from. They probably take all the love energy that people send them in worship to create this.

Coming to thing of this... THIS Ritual may demolish what might be the biggest problem of all, the 'surface' deception.

I lost count of all the fools who preached about the fake "God" and the xian thoughtform like they are made of infinite love and it always baffled me how in Hell they COULD NOT perceive the rot under that facade (not like it ever fooled me, but not it's a helluva lot clearer of course).

This 'positive surface thing' seems to me like a major threat we have to remove and leave xianity totally exposed, so even the dumbest goon who stumbles onto xianity for the very first time after a lifetime of atheism will say "Nah-ah.. this feels totally wrong, I might take my chances with the one they say is 'evil' instead..." and eventually find the truth about Satan (we're right here waiting for intelligent Gentiles to make that step and help every entry level SS up their feet until they can stand by themselves).

If this Ritual takes care of THAT surface thing... oh boy... OH BOY... ahahahah!! :lol:

It's only too bad I seem to have found this right after the red moon has passed, even though I normally keep checking the Forum every handful of hours or so.

Question:
is this Ritual more powerful when we're hitting a Full Moon or a waning one (for destructive rituals) will work best? I'm no astrology expert (actually I know almost nothing of this subject) but I'm trying to time my Magick with the Moon).

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

This may actually get rid of the energy and bindings that binds people to xtianity itself as well. It is the same kind of energy.

I would expect if so in a couple of months you will see xtianity really start to fall in a major way.

slyscorpion said:
It's like the energy in churches. It's a surface thing. To some new agers who just barley feel energy it will be positive but if you focus on this further it really is bad. Of course they put that surface thing there to deceive simpletons.

A lot of this same kind of energy is or was in the Tetragrammaton thing if that has mostly been destroyed I don't honestly know. I believe that is where they get it from. They probably take all the love energy that people send them in worship to create this.

Coming to thing of this... THIS Ritual may demolish what might be the biggest problem of all, the 'surface' deception.

I lost count of all the fools who preached about the fake "God" and the xian thoughtform like they are made of infinite love and it always baffled me how in Hell they COULD NOT perceive the rot under that facade (not like it ever fooled me, but not it's a helluva lot clearer of course).

This 'positive surface thing' seems to me like a major threat we have to remove and leave xianity totally exposed, so even the dumbest goon who stumbles onto xianity for the very first time after a lifetime of atheism will say "Nah-ah.. this feels totally wrong, I might take my chances with the one they say is 'evil' instead..." and eventually find the truth about Satan (we're right here waiting for intelligent Gentiles to make that step and help every entry level SS up their feet until they can stand by themselves).

If this Ritual takes care of THAT surface thing... oh boy... OH BOY... ahahahah!! :lol:

It's only too bad I seem to have found this right after the red moon has passed, even though I normally keep checking the Forum every handful of hours or so.

Question:

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

But that energy is used for several other things as well like Marxism and New Age stuff probably Islam as well but I haven't ever been around it so not sure if you look at a pic of a statue in North Korea for example you see a lot of this energy around. If this is the "angelic energy" or part of this getting rid of it surely will be a problem for the enemy because this energy appears to be binding of people. I think for the enemy it can be programmed in different ways. Either that or it molds to the person it is on to bind them to whatever they are attracted to of the enemy. Too bad we couldn't reprogram it to make everyone Satanist but I don't know as that would be possible.

Manofsatan said:
So I really want to know if there is a triangular shape in the head. Because till now I can still feel the effects of the ritual and now in 3 positions in my head. First is my 3rd eye, my pineal gland and the next I have not felt is by the left of my[upper left], although I can still feel my 6th Chakra too. I'm just talking from what I can feel. If this is making sense, someone can throw more light to this, I'll appreciate

HAIL SATAN!

There is the temple chakra extension in the head as well from the 6th chakra. That is most likely what you are feeling.

Immortal said:
NakedPluto said:
Powerful ritual, nasty one indeed. A Demon instantly came to me before starting the ritual.

Clean the aura really well. The energy of this ritual is silent and concentrated around the head. I feel more motivated to do other RTRs after finishing this, which is a different attribute than that of the others rtrs.

On the star, with enough hate you can feel like a membrane that needs to be penetrated right in the middle, with enough intention the ritual becomes to a nice completion, like a string of energy being connected.

Does the Demon appear each time we perform the ritual, or just the first time? :mrgreen:

Don't see any need everytime, other than requesting one, and if requested be sure a Demon will appear and help every time in neccesity.

Lydia said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Here's a Paintable Version in time for the eclipse:

Shattering Jewish Soul Protection Ritual - Paintable Version
Enjoy! :D

It's a bit rushed, but it works. I'll improve the layout and such in a day or two. This page needs to be wider than the Final RTR, and allow zooming, so for now it is a separate page you open after (or before) doing the Final RTR + Tetragrammaton RTR.
I was wondering... for ease of use, especially for newer people, can the pronunciations be separated into their groups, and near their corresponding blocks to blot? So there is no need to scroll all the time, and less experienced people can quickly find the right pronunciation instead of going through the list (it's 17 lines) and trying to remember where they last were.

This may be unnecessary work for you, I just thought I would put it out there in case it will be overall beneficial and encourage more people to do it, if it looks easier and less confusing.
If this is still needed, I could edit the image with the ritual. I have already done this with the Romanian version of the ritual, so it will be faster to replace what is needed with the text and pronunciation here.

Aldrick said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Hail Satan!!

I just wanna thank everyone doing this ritual. You changed everything. I thought it was good already. But you all are making this world a better place. I'm honored to destroy this shit with all of you. I've waited so long. I went through so many years of being on the losing side of the enemy. To finally be on top and see this world I no longer recognize.

The enemy targeted me hard. Being open is cool....no. Not in a prison planet. To finally feel this, I'm so grateful.

Yeah I knew you were connected into something.

It's like layers. This was the second layer. The funny thing is I am starting to finally understand these rituals and the way they work I didn't before a couple days ago literally.

First we had the layer of various Hebrew curses all around. That made the planet literally covered in darkness (black fire as some rabbis called it) and of course fear and death energy was added to this by the sacrifices. This was the energy of the Torah.

Then there was the veil which was binding energy the top layer is what the Tetragrammaton it was like a prison or glass. Now we are working to get rid of the second layer which was the angelic and protection energy for the Jews this acted as an even more powerful binding energy for some people although unlike the Tetragrammaton this energy was not in everyone a lot. It needed someone to connect to it in some way. Going to church does this a little each time. Every time you are in church you get a little dose of this energy. About two years ago I cleaned a lot of this energy out but most don't even some Satanists as they just are not aware of it

Which is what happened when you were around those people practicing angel magick.

No real way to go back now but it would have been better to hang around people that didn't practice any occult stuff than this.

If anyone sees pale but sometimes bright colored energy coming out of anyone cleanse it away that helps us make this faster and don't get it in you.

Aldrick said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

Ianoda is the backwards word. You should be saying Ianoda.

Adonai is what jews say.

Couldn't help but notice something.

Does this "-donai" part have anything to do with one of Asmodeus' names, Sydonai? Like possibly a way slandered our Gods and Goddesses, similarly to the insulting "Astaroth" instead of Astarte?

Curious that I found this now because just yesterday I've been thinking about Lord Asmodeus a lot, I used to "hope He was my Guardian" when I was a complete newbie lol... loved the "invisibility" thing, like many I suppose.

Really can't wait for the Demons' pages to be updated... there's so much information I need to compare with that of High Priests/Priestesses.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Welcome. Feel free to study our material and be as engaged as you judge is most appropriate.

Many Satanists from here have began from other places, such as the CoS or even social groups. These are largely unsatisfactory for Gentiles and people with spiritual predisposition, as most of the other places are merely atheism and/or don't make a lot of sense past the social aspects.

The JoS is a completely different place however. I think you are understanding that and you seem to have a disposition to learn.

The Joy of Satan goes as far back as the Sumerian, "proto-Satanism". We see Satanism as a chain of Paganism that has lasted in all mystery schools of the past, but ended up defamed and misunderstood only recently because of the lies of the Hebrews.

Many people interested in Satan, are going to feel connected to Satan in other forms from previous cultures, which is most positive. One example is Shiva, like you.

sean_o_the_solar_666 said:

After I finished this ritual for the first time, someone spoke to me. Some of the words I can't understand because it was somewhat blurry. It was a meaningful message. Also after that I had a dream, I was in the lucid state but I just let things flow by because I might suddenly wake up if I move on my own accord. I was speaking to someone in ancient Egypt. A really high ranking one. I spoke to Him about my worries that will befall on our world in the future. And yet His response is of utmost confidence. He told me that's he's going to be ahead of me in xx years in the future.

During this ritual schedule, almost all of my major chakras are vibrating now. And I have this sense of clarity.

Thank you HP Hooded Cobra and everyone!

For humanity!

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Hail Satan!!

Not trying to start some shit here but I personally think dude just noticed that people here were noticing his passion for enemy occultism... I mean I’ve seen his work here, yeah but I’ve seen in a lot of his posts his expression for enemy shit and saying shit like,”the RTRs aren’t flattening their power” and crap like that. Shit I have no interest in enemy occult shit, keep it away from
Me. What true Satanist would. But guess we give em benefit of the doubt considering his work and time being here...

Aldrick said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Hail Satan!!

Yes, its amazing. Keep your head up Aldrick, we are all in this together my brother.
Prison Planet is right, but thankfully we are destroying this and we will have our golden age after the enemy is turned to dust.

We will climb Olympus, and be crowned gods when this is over.

HAIL SATAN!

Aldrick said:
InNomineDeiNostriSatanas said:
Aldrick said:
Just seeing that word, because I'm so much of a medium or whatever, I connect to shit. Do you know how amazing it is to feel no GOD or jesus anymore? Theres nothing to even connect too.

The letters use to effect me, they gone. That word, it's like I connected to whatever is behind it. I cannot wait for these Angel's and that word, whatever it is, to be gone. Being so empathic sucks.

I am so excited I made a promise to these things, I would destroy them 17 years ago or whatever it's been. Finally were here. To a world without their shit! Hail Satan!

Yeah no offense man but seems like you have this sympathy or interest in enemy occultism. Are you wanting to play both sides or something. Not a good idea to mix sides. You’re with them or on Satans side. I personally would be “friends” with anyone into enemy occultism.

Yeah no offense but you're obviously not new and wrote this bullshit reply for bullshit reasons. In this world if you want to connect to people and do anything, you are gonna run into non satanists, gasp. I've been loyal to Satan and only Satan for a long time. You wanna hide in your mommies basement, and write shit online you would never have the balls to say in person, you do you.

Did I ever say I was new?. Pick and choose who you hang with, I’m definitely not alone but definitely hanging with people who are involved in like some angelic shit. I have different beliefs, why would I involved myself with somebody like that and then bring it back to the groups like I’m sympathizing with that shit or something when the people here are working against that very thing.

Lol I guess all outsiders are of enemy occultism and there’s no “neutrals” or “half awakes”. I got some decent people in my circle. You wanna get involved with enemy occultist that’s on you Aldric.

Why get so defensive over your sympathy for the enemy.

You know it wouldn’t surprise me if you practiced Hebrew or some form of enemy enochian or something or that sort and then claim it to be “powerful”.

All I’m saying is your sympathy and like for the enemy shows where your loyalty is at.

Do what you will.

Salut à tous, je suis fière d'être parmi vous la grande famille satanistes, la grande communauté internationale satanistes et pour moi je ne savais pas si un jour je peux être parmi la grande famille satanique. Je vous remercie beaucoup m'avoir accepté ma candidature de vous rejoindre et je suis très content d'être parmi la grande communauté internationale satanique et je voulais aussi vous demander à toutes les amis de la grande familles de m'aide ou de me guider dans mon évolution satanique je vous aime bien.

luis said:
Really happy to see this ritual. We already seeing a lot of news about our enemy getting back their own negative "karma", with this hopefully we will see more :)

I have a question, should this ritual not be done everyday? You said a few times a week but if we have the time should we do it everyday?

Do it each day, attack them directly.
Down with the enemy!

Aldrick said:

Adonai is what jews say.

Does this "-donai" part have anything to do with one of Asmodeus' names, Sydonai? Like possibly a way slandered our Gods and Goddesses, similarly to the insulting "Astaroth" instead of Astarte?

Curious that I found this now because just yesterday I've been thinking about Lord Asmodeus a lot, I used to "hope He was my Guardian" when I was a complete newbie lol... loved the "invisibility" thing, like many I suppose.

Really can't wait for the Demons' pages to be updated... there's so much information I need to compare with that of High Priests/Priestesses.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Very possibly it does. The Jews always stole just about everything from people predating them. However they always change it a little to into their stuff to connect it to what they want to do. They really didn't come up with anything original of their own they simply took and corrupted everything that was already there to use for what they want. Even the idea for giant thoghtforms and Tetragrammaton isn't original at all. What is original is using all this for death and destruction and slavery of the planet and making all of it be on such a large scale.

So yeah they take and corrupt things.

Screenshot-20210530-030554.jpg

I have done this ritual twice tonight. Everytime so far i notice it feels lighter and that some parts of a dark cloud are taken away..some clarity and peace comes. There really is something there, unettling and restless, it feels awful when you concentrate on it.This is really something hitting them. I am curious as i have a coworker whose sister works with archanal urinal. I am going to wait for a time and ask him how thats going, hoping after a time i will hear that it no longer answers her due to withering away :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Shadowcat said:
I have done this ritual twice tonight. Everytime so far i notice it feels lighter and that some parts of a dark cloud are taken away..some clarity and peace comes. There really is something there, unettling and restless, it feels awful when you concentrate on it.This is really something hitting them. I am curious as i have a coworker whose sister works with archanal urinal. I am going to wait for a time and ask him how thats going, hoping after a time i will hear that it no longer answers her due to withering away :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Lol yeah and in a couple months I am going to go check some new age angel forums just to look at what people are saying for the kick of it. It will be funny. I was curious about this too. Those people will be like I am getting nothing out of this no one is answering my prayers oy Vey 🤣

Aldrick said:

Adonai is what jews say.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Sydonai is a Name that implies a location, with the ai, meaning "He of Sydon". Sidon is the largest city of Lebanon. Asmodeus was famous and beloved in this city, so he was called Sydonai. Asmodeus when he was human, he was born in Sidon. Sidon has been a civilized town among the most ancient of the world.

Adonai is a hebrew ripoff that has a few ripoffs included in it. One is of Adonis from Ancient Greece, who was the lover of Aphrodite. They were too lazy and simply changed a couple of letters.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sydonai is a Name that implies a location, with the ai, meaning "He of Sydon". Sidon is the largest city of Lebanon. Asmodeus was famous and beloved in this city, so he was called Sydonai. Asmodeus when he was human, he was born in Sidon. Sidon has been a civilized town among the most ancient of the world.

Adonai is a hebrew ripoff that has a few ripoffs included in it. One is of Adonis from Ancient Greece, who was the lover of Aphrodite. They were too lazy and simply changed a couple of letters.

slyscorpion said:

Got it.. good to know. (Now I'm wondering where the name Sydney came from.. :lol: if it had anything to do with the Lebanon city.)

I also can't help but wondering (since I'm here I'll ask you), is there, in just a few words, a reason for which each God and Goddess of Hell has one particular name? Like, I know some Demons have names that mean something in some languages, but did other Demons name them at some point? I'm also thinking of Asmodeus again, was He born with that name as a Human or did He get or chose the name after moving from Hero to Demon level? (Just read your ranking the Gods post, really useful.. although I guess there will always be questions until we ourselves do become Demons.)

Thanks for the patience, Commander.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Aldrick said:
Yeah no offense man but seems like you have this sympathy or interest in enemy occultism. Are you wanting to play both sides or something. Not a good idea to mix sides. You’re with them or on Satans side. I personally would be “friends” with anyone into enemy occultism.

Yeah no offense but you're obviously not new and wrote this bullshit reply for bullshit reasons. In this world if you want to connect to people and do anything, you are gonna run into non satanists, gasp. I've been loyal to Satan and only Satan for a long time. You wanna hide in your mommies basement, and write shit online you would never have the balls to say in person, you do you.

Did I ever say I was new?. Pick and choose who you hang with, I’m definitely not alone but definitely hanging with people who are involved in like some angelic shit. I have different beliefs, why would I involved myself with somebody like that and then bring it back to the groups like I’m sympathizing with that shit or something when the people here are working against that very thing.

Lol I guess all outsiders are of enemy occultism and there’s no “neutrals” or “half awakes”. I got some decent people in my circle. You wanna get involved with enemy occultist that’s on you Aldric.

Why get so defensive over your sympathy for the enemy.

You know it wouldn’t surprise me if you practiced Hebrew or some form of enemy enochian or something or that sort and then claim it to be “powerful”.

All I’m saying is your sympathy and like for the enemy shows where your loyalty is at.

Do what you will.

Shut up jew. At least you can half way say it like a man now, instead veiled passive aggressive bullshit. It's still there though. You call me a piece of shit and then say but all im saying. Dont get me wrong now, theres definetely some stupid mother fuckers here. But if you think that anyone that matters is so blind to your nonsense, you really are a narcissist. But ofcourse you are, you're a fuckin kike.

Actually it was very beneficial to say what I said, because all you little cockroaches came scurrying out to try to attack me over it, and revealed yourselves.

To those who legitimately just dont know better. Let me tell you all what happened. I got around a woman who did angelic Magick. After talking to her, she said she only did that because she didnt know what else. I showed her the pagan Gods and Goddesses. Guess what? She summons them now.

So to all you little basement dweller mama boys. THATS why you have a fuckin life and do shit. You build power in the physical. You change peoples lives. Or at least I do, because I'm not little forum fairy.

slyscorpion said:
Shadowcat said:

Lol yeah and in a couple months I am going to go check some new age angel forums just to look at what people are saying for the kick of it. It will be funny. I was curious about this too. Those people will be like I am getting nothing out of this no one is answering my prayers oy Vey 🤣

Dude i was literally driving home 20 minutes ago and saw abunch of tards with a huge sign saying "jesus is the only way to eternal life" they were waving at everyone trying to get their attention. So i gave them mine. A Big honk and a middle finger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:

Not trying to start some shit here but I personally think dude just noticed that people here were noticing his passion for enemy occultism... I mean I’ve seen his work here, yeah but I’ve seen in a lot of his posts his expression for enemy shit and saying shit like,”the RTRs aren’t flattening their power” and crap like that. Shit I have no interest in enemy occult shit, keep it away from
Me. What true Satanist would. But guess we give em benefit of the doubt considering his work and time being here...
Aldrick as far as I know never promoted enemy stuff here. Other than associating too closely with some enemy people as he seems to have admitted himself he has been fine as far as I can tell. Hopefully he learned his lesson on that now.

Shadowcat said:
For anyone wanting some good RTR music. Find this to be very suiting. One of my favs.

https://youtu.be/j-uM6oDkw8c

There's an Alterbeast cover of this too. I recognized it as I listened to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWWPARtWARQ?t=1548

From HP Hooded Cobra "Asmodeus when he was human, he was born in Sidon. Sidon has been a civilized town among the most ancient of the world."

I don't know about anyone else but this one thing just plain blew my mind.
One of our Gods was actually born here on this planet as a mortal man. On top of all that the city itself still exists. The whole thing really just blows my mind. It's something I can't quite describe but still so fantastic that it also seems beyond beliefe. I hope I'm not the only one moved by this but either way. I hope one day soon to learn more things like this about our gods. The pratical down to earth info about them I find fascinating.
Either way thank you HP Cobra for this tid bit of info.

Hail Father Satan!

This is probably been the only worry I have ever had! Being sealed to my family! Other than that everything will be fine once I get that taken care of! And before you ask any questions about my Uncle ******** Solomon!? . My grandfather was adopted into a Jewish family as a little boy and took on if their last name! :-( and when he married my grandmother she took on his last name the name that he was forced to have as a little kid! That is how a my uncle got the last name Solomon! :-( she wants to know a little history about my family background! Just to let you know I am not Jewish! And I'm going to make that loud and clear! That was my grandpa situation and his problem and that was something that he had to grow up with his a little kid and I kid you not laugh out loud he got teased and made fun of them dearly! And he died with that embarrassment especially my grandmother!. She should have held on to her maiden name! I don't know why women are forced to accept the husband's last name? And I know that that is a Christian thing! It would have made things a lot easier for me and for my family if my grandmother would have been allowed to keep her maiden name! And if my grandfather wanted to? He should have looked up his family's name and his family heritage and found out his last name his real last name from his birth parents! But computers we're not introduced to the schools or the public until the year 1996! Or my grandfather would have had the chance to do some family research on his own and he would have found out his true original last name from his biological family! Because he didn't look anything Jewish and he didn't look anything like a Jew and I can tell you that! He looked about as German as they come and he was built like an SS officer! Blonde hair and blue eyes and his features were that of a German! And my grandmother was Irish Scottish! And she should have kept her maiden name! It would have saved me a lot of embarrassment! On top of that being born into a family who figured it would be best to become Concerted ! To the Mormon church! I don't know why either pure pressure of the neighborhood! Or two basically fit into the social world on the job site just to fit in with friends and have a little popularity! My grandmother and really never told me why! Another thing she kept for me :-(.. does that explain why I didn't want anything to do with the rest of the family? I was embarrassed not only because of my grandfather and his adopted last name it was awesome because they allowed themselves to be conference to the Mormon church! And having to go along with rules of the family that I was not happy about! And trying to be my own self growing up as a child was not easy getting into arguments damn near every day with my parents just because I wanted to be myself listen to my own music have my own friends and make my own choices! Without crossing any lines or pissing anybody off! And the fact that I had to be careful about the things that I brought up to talk about and there were some things I had to keep to myself and keep private! Other than that I managed to figure out the rest! Doing my own family research and realizing that everything is fine as far as race and nationality! The only thing really Jewish was my grandfather's last name that wasn't really his last name to start out with! And he could have at least done something about it when he have the time and the chance! But at the time computers come out he was a little too old to figure them out and he didn't know anything about family research! And I had to do it on my own that part doesn't bother me! Is being brought up in a fucking Mormon family that bugs me and being sealed to my family ! That pisses me off something that they should have told me about! Or I could have done something about it earlier! And of course I didn't find out until a couple of months ago in a dream that I had!! something that I need to take care of and something that needs to be done at now! And I'm trying to figure out what I can do about it? Is there a way I can get myself so where I'm not sealed to my family? Is there a way I can reverse that!?

Enki4ever said:
From HP Hooded Cobra "Asmodeus when he was human, he was born in Sidon. Sidon has been a civilized town among the most ancient of the world."

I don't know about anyone else but this one thing just plain blew my mind.
One of our Gods was actually born here on this planet as a mortal man. On top of all that the city itself still exists. The whole thing really just blows my mind. It's something I can't quite describe but still so fantastic that it also seems beyond beliefe. I hope I'm not the only one moved by this but either way. I hope one day soon to learn more things like this about our gods. The pratical down to earth info about them I find fascinating.
Either way thank you HP Cobra for this tid bit of info.

Hail Father Satan!

Many of these towns have existed for 10,000, 15,000 and so on years. Look into Sidon, you will find a lot of interesting things.

The sites have been under attack yet again.

This and some other things have impeded from the Mp3. We will get someone to do this or it may be soon. As a rule of thumb, look on the pronunciations. The ritual has been working wonders.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back