Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lunar Eclipse RTR Ritual: Shattering Enemy Defenses

Meteor said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Is there a reason why this RTR doesn't have HAIL SATAN FOREVER at the end?

It always feels so good to say it, but I noticed that it's not there. :| :?:

Might as well just say it anyway. In my opinion, any time is a good time to hail Satan!

I agree, but this question matters because I'm making the paintable version and I want to put HAIL SATAN FOREVER at the end, but not if there's an intentional reason why HP Cobra left it off the official version.

Braun666 said:
Below is my attempt to come up with pronunciations (please do correct if this is wrong:
I'm sure your work here was greatly appreciated by HP Cobra! Well done :)

Andromedus1488 said:
What an absolute golden find on this. As I was reading the instructions it was hard to contain my excitement like H.P. Lydia had stated. I was reading all the news on the upcoming eclipse and I felt like something powerful and Satanic was underway, but I was just looking for the right signs.

What an absolutely, incredible Ritual this is. I couldn't be more ecstatic to begin it immediately. Thank you for all your hard work and time putting this together! I really cannot commend you and praise you enough, you bring tears of joy to my eyes.

Lets bring forth justice and destroy the rotten! Hail Father Lord Satan! For the kingdom of the south!
I'm not clergy, not a HP, just a regular member :)

Immortal said:
NishaWillow said:
I have a question. In the instructions it says: 4. When all of the triads are done, one goes on the center, and does x6 times the two longer words, blotting them out similarly, finishing these squares.
Where are they?
I see that before the Jewish star, there are 4 words, AHAY/IKAZ/UH/T.

Hello, the triads are those corresponding to numbers 2-5 because they have each 3 words separated by dash -

Afterwards we have the two longer words which are HAIKAT/ZUH/Y and AHAY/IKAZ/UH/T. Whatever is separated by / it is actually one word so it has to be vibrated at once (HAIKAT ZUH Y). These two longer words have to be done x6 times because you see in red x6 right next to them.

And then finally the last for the star is MEE-DU-EHY which is also to be vibrated 6 times because you see in red x6.

The IANODA from beginning and end are to be vibrated only once as they are similar to AUM which is used before and after like an opening and ending. Because you also do not see the x6 in red as for the others it is also a hint to only say it once.

Please someone confirm this :mrgreen:
It's okay. After doing the ritual, I noticed the pause between the words in Hebrew in the triads and I saw that at number 6 and 7 there was no pause, then I realized that in fact those are the two long words. My mistake.

In case anyone was wondering, to schedule it into their days, it took me 11 minutes to do the Shattering. 20 minutes the first time to get the hang of it.

So, with the Shattering-> F-RTR -> Tetra all in a row, a combined total of 38 minutes. :)

Aldrick said:
This one works. I downloaded it, which went to an offline version and then I stuck it to my homescreen of my phone. So now if they take it down, doesn't matter.
Yeah I saved it immediately to my computer as soon as I saw Soaring Eagle had posted it. Wasn't going to take any chances.

Bravera said:
Yes I became so excited, my jaw dropped and I was instantly filled with so much energy. This is so incredible! I was visualizing the physical human body destroying the jew from the inside out. No way they will be able to exist with these affirmations along with all the other RTRs.

This past week has been the best week of my life. Finding the perfect job, Palestenians attacking Israel, massive protests against Israel, media revealing UFOs. RTR TO DESTROY THE ENEMIES SOUL!!!

Ive been so busy with Work, Rtrs/Yoga/Meditations, and projects. That I really only read the forums for about a hour. I can only imagine the effects on a minor scale! It feels amazing to be so dedicated to the things that are most important to me!
Congrats on your achievements! :)

GoldenxChild1 said:
I just performed it. I am sure I butchered some of the pronunciations, but I tried my best.

Hail Satan !!
I fumbled with the one in the star. Three syllables in a row throws me off every time.

SigTyr said:
Oh, nearly forgot to mentiontion that after this ritual my mind seems back in order. This constant chaos in my head is gone. I can finally think clearly and focus without any disturbances and comments. Whatever was fucking with my head all this years is finally gone like it never was here at the first place. This battle that lasted more then 10 years for my sanity is won.
Thank you for this ritual, HoodedCobra!
Awesome to hear :) This ritual will be immensely beneficial for all of us :)

Gear88 said:
But why should we clean from this ritual. It seems more like a M-RTR reality manipulator rather than an F-RTR sloughing off alephbetic non-sense from our souls.

That's not to say DON'T clean. I cleaned just curious on the impact of this ritual on our souls.

Does this affect our souls as well?
Doing this is going to result in curses thrown at us, psychic attack, and so on. Cleaning removes these. Anytime you do something against the enemy, clean, then AoP.

Harris said:
is this ritual for today only or it's here to stay
Here to stay until otherwise notified :)

slyscorpion said:
I am still not sure if I am doing this the correct way to be honest. Do you vibrate the words like
Lae Yoha 6 times then move to the next one or do you vibrate Lae Yoha Lae Far Leir Vag and that is one round do this 6 times or does it not matter. I get a feeling it may not but I want to know for sure. I got the same feeling from this doing it both ways.
Each word/name at a time. Lae Yoha 6 times, then the next.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Meteor said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Is there a reason why this RTR doesn't have HAIL SATAN FOREVER at the end?

It always feels so good to say it, but I noticed that it's not there. :| :?:

Might as well just say it anyway. In my opinion, any time is a good time to hail Satan!

I agree, but this question matters because I'm making the paintable version and I want to put HAIL SATAN FOREVER at the end, but not if there's an intentional reason why HP Cobra left it off the official version.

This is an aesthetic thing, of course it can be said on the end of the ritual. Compiling the ritual was on a JPEG file, and therefore, I forgot to add it.

Some things I forget are sort of like a given. For example, cleaning and raising energies before these rituals should be a given always.

This ritual is glory to Satan on it's own, but of course, feel free to go with a strong HAIL SATAN in the end.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sorry I have another question, should we do this everyday? You said in the f.a.q a few times a week but this feels very strong and it does not take a lot of time.

Thrice per week should be just fine. However, I will definitely be doing this daily, as it's really very short of a ritual, and the benefits are immense.

This should be done alongside The FRTR, Tetra, and Shattering in a triad for maximum effectiveness.

But now we had the schedule and I didn't want to overburden anyone, especially those who loyally do every Ritual we have to be doing.

Bravera said:
Lydia said:
I have a good feeling about this! So excited to begin. I will do it at the height of the eclipse too.

Did anyone else literally feel the effects just from reading the instructions? At step 2 I was feeling such positive Satanic energy.

And the next one mentioned, "build upon the enemy's ruins, for benefit of Satanists and to promote energies to create a new and better world", I am so excited for that one to come out.

Hail Satan!

Yes I became so excited, my jaw dropped and I was instantly filled with so much energy. This is so incredible! I was visualizing the physical human body destroying the jew from the inside out. No way they will be able to exist with these affirmations along with all the other RTRs.

This past week has been the best week of my life. Finding the perfect job, Palestenians attacking Israel, massive protests against Israel, media revealing UFOs. RTR TO DESTROY THE ENEMIES SOUL!!!

Ive been so busy with Work, Rtrs/Yoga/Meditations, and projects. That I really only read the forums for about a hour. I can only imagine the effects on a minor scale! It feels amazing to be so dedicated to the things that are most important to me!

Excellent work Brother, keep it up.

More blessings are on the way for everyone, rest reassured.

Invictus said:
I'm excited to see several members here post on the effects of this new addition. This addition proved to me I have also been affected by vile angel magic. I feel... invincible now, in a sense.

This reminds me of a dream I had when I was a teenager. An alien that resembled one of the multiple winged "angel beasts" of the book of revelation, shot what looked like pulse waves that resembled concussion blasts, at me from its hand. I could see the chakras on its palm. These waves made me feel sick and disoriented. Right before I woke up, I remember getting angry and stopping one of them and returning it. It left after that. It looked like I was standing on the moon.

This dream came a short time after I permanently cut ties with the baptist church I was involved with, and took interest with the JoS.

When I began doing tons of RTRs in 2019, I had severe mental disturbances. They drained me, mentally. They slowly became less and less powerful as I persisted. They severely reduced with the killing tetragrammaton ritual, and now... It's like I'm free. Not sure how else to put it into words without making this sound like a customer testimony commercial :lol:

Anyways, Hail Satan, SS, we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks, HP, for your work and dedication here. May the Gods reward you greatly.

Every Ritual that is created is carefully woven, researched, and deeply powerful. We don't do things without reason. I am sure many have felt the same way, and this was to be expected. Everyone should know this without a doubt. I worked intently with Beelzebub on this Ritual. It is based on knowledge that has been researched for a very long time.

On another note, were it not for Azazel's help with another subject years ago, this knowledge would not have been undug. He "opened the gates", for a lot of knowledge for the JoS and so on. He has considerably ruined the enemy.

This acts both as a weapon towards the enemy, and as a blessing and cure for Satanists, no different than other RTR's. The RTR's also bless the individual. These Rituals build on top of one another, too.

Testimonials are really important, and give credence to everything.

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BE AWARE: DO PROPER CLEANING, PROTECTION, AND RAISING YOUR ENERGIES FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT OF THIS RITUAL AND PERSONAL SAFETY. IF NEED BE, DO ASK SATAN TO SEND YOU A DEMON TO HELP YOU WITH THE RITUAL. THEY *WILL* SEND A DEMON, DESPITE ON IF YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS OR NOT! AFTER THE RITUAL, CLEANSE YOURSELF REALLY WELL WITH SUN MANTRAS AND/OR RETURNING CURSES TO THE ENEMY.

As I understand it for many years during M-RTRs 2014-2018 we weren't told to clean. People expected our cleaning to be twice minimum or more depending on the person. As of 2018 we had the Returning curses and on Summer 2018 we had the F-RTR and were told clean after F-RTR so in some cases people are cleaning about 3 times minimum.

But why should we clean from this ritual. It seems more like a M-RTR reality manipulator rather than an F-RTR sloughing off alephbetic non-sense from our souls.

That's not to say DON'T clean. I cleaned just curious on the impact of this ritual on our souls.

This is more one of those things where it looks like someone might get in serious trouble within less than a day if they don't clean and don't have a super strong will. The energies this ritual is dealing with are strongly binding type and can even change a persons thoughts. So yeah you really should clean on this one.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Meteor said:

This is an aesthetic thing, of course it can be said on the end of the ritual. Compiling the ritual was on a JPEG file, and therefore, I forgot to add it.

Some things I forget are sort of like a given. For example, cleaning and raising energies before these rituals should be a given always.

This ritual is glory to Satan on it's own, but of course, feel free to go with a strong HAIL SATAN in the end.
Great, thank you! :D

I still VIVIDLY remember the first time I did the Final RTR. I can honestly say that on that day the internal peace and bliss were extreme, like all our previous RTR efforts reached a peak and Final RTR exceeded and surpassed the peak on all levels, thus I can see it was only natural that feelings of freedom and bliss ensued shortly thereafter.

I had a similar experience with this one and with the Tetra reversal. This one is the extreme side as it was subtly felt at first but then I really got hit with a huge amount of strain and mental tension releasing then extreme bliss and peace. This has lasted a couple hours.

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BE AWARE: DO PROPER CLEANING, PROTECTION, AND RAISING YOUR ENERGIES FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT OF THIS RITUAL AND PERSONAL SAFETY. IF NEED BE, DO ASK SATAN TO SEND YOU A DEMON TO HELP YOU WITH THE RITUAL. THEY *WILL* SEND A DEMON, DESPITE ON IF YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS OR NOT! AFTER THE RITUAL, CLEANSE YOURSELF REALLY WELL WITH SUN MANTRAS AND/OR RETURNING CURSES TO THE ENEMY.

As I understand it for many years during M-RTRs 2014-2018 we weren't told to clean. People expected our cleaning to be twice minimum or more depending on the person. As of 2018 we had the Returning curses and on Summer 2018 we had the F-RTR and were told clean after F-RTR so in some cases people are cleaning about 3 times minimum.

Not from the ritual itself, but from any potential attacks and/or enemy reactions from this.

In fact, if there are any effects "on you" from the ritual itself, it would only be the wiping out of some of these cursed thoughform names, in which case, you should be done only good. The Final RTR works in the same way, as does the Tetra.

Yet, there can be resistance on the other end, and for this one has to be ready to clean it off.

Braun666 said:
I still VIVIDLY remember the first time I did the Final RTR. I can honestly say that on that day the internal peace and bliss were extreme, like all our previous RTR efforts reached a peak and Final RTR exceeded and surpassed the peak on all levels, thus I can see it was only natural that feelings of freedom and bliss ensued shortly thereafter.

I had a similar experience with this one and with the Tetra reversal. This one is the extreme side as it was subtly felt at first but then I really got hit with a huge amount of strain and mental tension releasing then extreme bliss and peace. This has lasted a couple hours.

Yes, certainly. Do refer to other replies. I am doing my best to address everything so that everyone is aware.

Much of this has been used heavily for curses, many of which are extensive. As such, peace emerges when these are removed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sorry I have another question, should we do this everyday? You said in the f.a.q a few times a week but this feels very strong and it does not take a lot of time.

Thrice per week should be just fine. However, I will definitely be doing this daily, as it's really very short of a ritual, and the benefits are immense.

This should be done alongside The FRTR, Tetra, and Shattering in a triad for maximum effectiveness.

But now we had the schedule and I didn't want to overburden anyone, especially those who loyally do every Ritual we have to be doing.
I'll try my best to do this everyday. I have to say after I did it I felt a lot of energy and motivation to do the other RTRs, for me the main problem is time, we do have a long schedule and I don't have the whole day but I'll do as much as I can. Thank you, Maxine and the Gods for these Rituals :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

2. One starts from the first word [IAN-ODA] , vibrates it in reverse with hate and intent to destroy it ONCE, then blots out the first square in where it is included. After the blotting, one must focus on the fact this has been destroyed permanently.

I think this part should be corrected to "vibrates the reversed Hebrew word with hate and intent to destroy" or something like that. Someone might misread this and do the ritual in reverse which is the way the Jews say things that probably would mess someone up bad.

Lydia said:
In case anyone was wondering, to schedule it into their days, it took me 11 minutes to do the Shattering. 20 minutes the first time to get the hang of it.

So, with the Shattering-> F-RTR -> Tetra all in a row, a combined total of 38 minutes. :)

Aldrick said:
This one works. I downloaded it, which went to an offline version and then I stuck it to my homescreen of my phone. So now if they take it down, doesn't matter.
Yeah I saved it immediately to my computer as soon as I saw Soaring Eagle had posted it. Wasn't going to take any chances.

Bravera said:

Congrats on your achievements! :)

GoldenxChild1 said:
I just performed it. I am sure I butchered some of the pronunciations, but I tried my best.

Hail Satan !!
I fumbled with the one in the star. Three syllables in a row throws me off every time.

SigTyr said:
Oh, nearly forgot to mentiontion that after this ritual my mind seems back in order. This constant chaos in my head is gone. I can finally think clearly and focus without any disturbances and comments. Whatever was fucking with my head all this years is finally gone like it never was here at the first place. This battle that lasted more then 10 years for my sanity is won.
Thank you for this ritual, HoodedCobra!
Awesome to hear :) This ritual will be immensely beneficial for all of us :)

Gear88 said:

Doing this is going to result in curses thrown at us, psychic attack, and so on. Cleaning removes these. Anytime you do something against the enemy, clean, then AoP.

Harris said:
is this ritual for today only or it's here to stay
Here to stay until otherwise notified :)

slyscorpion said:
I am still not sure if I am doing this the correct way to be honest. Do you vibrate the words like
Lae Yoha 6 times then move to the next one or do you vibrate Lae Yoha Lae Far Leir Vag and that is one round do this 6 times or does it not matter. I get a feeling it may not but I want to know for sure. I got the same feeling from this doing it both ways.
Each word/name at a time. Lae Yoha 6 times, then the next.

About same time it takes me :)

Maybe it wasn't necessary but I put the pronunciation of the words in the same place with the rest of the ritual, to make it easier.

https://imgshare.io/image/final.pAOEv8

I'd like to ask a question not yet answered. I know someone who's interested in doing ONLY this ritual and not the final RTR or the tetragrammaton.

Should they still do it (on its own) or is it too weak on its own?

I know how powerful and important the final and the tetragrammaton rituals are.. Heck, ever since we started the tetragrammaton, we can INSTANTLY see something huge with each new RTR schedule! (the final one is obviously of crucial importance).

Please spare me the scolding! :p

I just want to ask whether it'll be at least somewhat useful and strong for that person to do this specific ritual on its own.

Woah... this ritual is poweful... like sadly i didn't do it yesterday when that eclipse was my bad but i did it recently and i asked Satan if he could lend me a demon guardian (or something to protect me) because this how i read that you need to do it and i felt a huge heat all over my body and damn when i did the ritual it reminds me when i did the reversing hebrew letters first time, that energy (sadly when i do the final ritual i dont feel a thing anymore) was like it was then... damn i love this ritual already and it's so short with the easy diagram!!

After I did this ritual, hours later I went to bed, and after closing my eyes a powerful light appeared in my third eye, everything began to buzz, it was a very powerful white light, and my senses are not even open, yesterday I had intense psychic experiences, what a powerful ritual!

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Observing JoS and its history it seems that things were learned along the way and not at all once.

To me it’s apparent that doing such rituals((reverse Hebrew or any working against the Jews)) can/will more than likely have a rebound effect(I’ve also experienced this also consider rituals such as bless/curses Israel rtr ) so it’s never a bad idea to cleanse yourself and throw the curses and negative energy back at them or whoever.

Aldrick said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
balo666 said:
I'm a bit confused, it says we should vibrate IANODA backwards, but in the part that says pronunciations you have: IIAHNNOODDAA

If it's the other way around, shouldn't it be AADDOONNHAAII? or is it already previously invested? Please clarify this question with all the letters to be able to understand it well, I would not want to make a mistake when doing the ritual

Ianoda is the backwards word. You should be saying Ianoda.

Adonai is what jews say.

Just seeing that word, because I'm so much of a medium or whatever, I connect to shit. Do you know how amazing it is to feel no GOD or jesus anymore? Theres nothing to even connect too.

The letters use to effect me, they gone. That word, it's like I connected to whatever is behind it. I cannot wait for these Angel's and that word, whatever it is, to be gone. Being so empathic sucks.

I am so excited I made a promise to these things, I would destroy them 17 years ago or whatever it's been. Finally were here. To a world without their shit! Hail Satan!

Yeah no offense man but seems like you have this sympathy or interest in enemy occultism. Are you wanting to play both sides or something. Not a good idea to mix sides. You’re with them or on Satans side. I personally would be “friends” with anyone into enemy occultism.

some serious “reverse engineering” went on to create this ritual, props to the HPs and the Gods, this is incredible.

just imagine the look on these reptilian Jew fuckers when they saw this ritual lmao

I think RAUM FRTR TETRA and shattering will be the richest hour of every day of my life.
Heil Satana

Weassel said:
Woah... this ritual is poweful... like sadly i didn't do it yesterday when that eclipse was my bad but i did it recently and i asked Satan if he could lend me a demon guardian (or something to protect me) because this how i read that you need to do it and i felt a huge heat all over my body and damn when i did the ritual it reminds me when i did the reversing hebrew letters first time, that energy (sadly when i do the final ritual i dont feel a thing anymore) was like it was then... damn i love this ritual already and it's so short with the easy diagram!!

See? Yes, it's really easy and flowing ritual. Glad you see it too.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Weassel said:

See? Yes, it's really easy and flowing ritual. Glad you see it too.
Being under influence of angelic energy can make straightforward things seem complicated. 4 years ago I couldn't comprehend basic breathing exercises...

Yagami Light said:
I'd like to ask a question not yet answered. I know someone who's interested in doing ONLY this ritual and not the final RTR or the tetragrammaton.

I know how powerful and important the final and the tetragrammaton rituals are.. Heck, ever since we started the tetragrammaton, we can INSTANTLY see something huge with each new RTR schedule! (the final one is obviously of crucial importance).

I just want to ask whether it'll be at least somewhat useful and strong for that person to do this specific ritual on its own.
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html
You can see all kinds of spiritual warfare ceremonies.
and you can do all.
And by doing them, your soul will be cleansed
And the curses of the Jews will be reversed
So you will have a lot of positive emotions after the ritual..

If you do not know how to pronounce
Use this.
https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/
Be sure to clean your aura after ritual.

Hail SATAN

Yagami Light said:

I do not think it's too weak on its own. If anyone ever wanted to do something and didn't have time for full final rtr and Tetragrammaton at that moment it would probably be good on its own unlike the Tetragrammaton thing on its own which I am guessing is ineffective.

It however is made to compliment the final rtr and tetra ritual so it would be more powerful with it.

I tried it on its own a couple of times it still felt powerful.

InNomineDeiNostriSatanas said:
Aldrick said:

Adonai is what jews say.

Just seeing that word, because I'm so much of a medium or whatever, I connect to shit. Do you know how amazing it is to feel no GOD or jesus anymore? Theres nothing to even connect too.

The letters use to effect me, they gone. That word, it's like I connected to whatever is behind it. I cannot wait for these Angel's and that word, whatever it is, to be gone. Being so empathic sucks.

I am so excited I made a promise to these things, I would destroy them 17 years ago or whatever it's been. Finally were here. To a world without their shit! Hail Satan!

Yeah no offense man but seems like you have this sympathy or interest in enemy occultism. Are you wanting to play both sides or something. Not a good idea to mix sides. You’re with them or on Satans side. I personally would be “friends” with anyone into enemy occultism.

There's no reason to accuse people like this. There are some who are natural empath from birth and every single day they attach themselves to the energy of others without even realizing it, then when they do figure out what's been going on they're so deeply tied into some bullshit that it takes a while to pry the stink off of them.

This is especially true when certain planets are aspected by Neptune or Neptune is retrograde because then in the midst of all the passive energy absorbing you also have a mind that is more scrambled than most to deal with. It might seem like an empath is trying to sit on the fence but in reality they're being tugged back and forth and they can feel every every moment of that ordeal when spiritually awakened.

TheAwakening1 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I already published this in Spanish forum, but I would also like to put here that I have translated the ritual into Spanish and made it a dark version

Shatterring Enemy Defenses RTR - RTR Destrozando las Defensas Enemigas

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=57347

I put it here in case anybody missed it in the Spanish Forum

Your avatar. Thanks for the laugh.

Aldrick said:

Adonai is what jews say.

Oops i meant I wouldn’t be friends with anyone who’s into enemy occult shit.

Aldrick said:

Adonai is what jews say.

Yeah no offense but you're obviously not new and wrote this bullshit reply for bullshit reasons. In this world if you want to connect to people and do anything, you are gonna run into non satanists, gasp. I've been loyal to Satan and only Satan for a long time. You wanna hide in your mommies basement, and write shit online you would never have the balls to say in person, you do you.

I did this ritual again for the second time last night and shortly after an enormous sense of peace came over me! I even had a short laughing fit out of relief. I can only imagine at this point the long term effects :)

slyscorpion said:
It's like the energy in churches. It's a surface thing. To some new agers who just barley feel energy it will be positive but if you focus on this further it really is bad. Of course they put that surface thing there to deceive simpletons.

A lot of this same kind of energy is or was in the Tetragrammaton thing if that has mostly been destroyed I don't honestly know. I believe that is where they get it from. They probably take all the love energy that people send them in worship to create this.

Coming to thing of this... THIS Ritual may demolish what might be the biggest problem of all, the 'surface' deception.

I lost count of all the fools who preached about the fake "God" and the xian thoughtform like they are made of infinite love and it always baffled me how in Hell they COULD NOT perceive the rot under that facade (not like it ever fooled me, but not it's a helluva lot clearer of course).

This 'positive surface thing' seems to me like a major threat we have to remove and leave xianity totally exposed, so even the dumbest goon who stumbles onto xianity for the very first time after a lifetime of atheism will say "Nah-ah.. this feels totally wrong, I might take my chances with the one they say is 'evil' instead..." and eventually find the truth about Satan (we're right here waiting for intelligent Gentiles to make that step and help every entry level SS up their feet until they can stand by themselves).

If this Ritual takes care of THAT surface thing... oh boy... OH BOY... ahahahah!! :lol:

It's only too bad I seem to have found this right after the red moon has passed, even though I normally keep checking the Forum every handful of hours or so.

Question:
is this Ritual more powerful when we're hitting a Full Moon or a waning one (for destructive rituals) will work best? I'm no astrology expert (actually I know almost nothing of this subject) but I'm trying to time my Magick with the Moon).

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Lydia said:
I have a good feeling about this! So excited to begin. I will do it at the height of the eclipse too.

Did anyone else literally feel the effects just from reading the instructions? At step 2 I was feeling such positive Satanic energy.

And the next one mentioned, "build upon the enemy's ruins, for benefit of Satanists and to promote energies to create a new and better world", I am so excited for that one to come out.

Hail Satan!

I was postponing the first time I ever tried this Ritual until after I read all the replies in this thread, but decided to try it ASAP after I read yours. :p

Gotta say... while I was doing this there was a stronger than usual (even for me, who always feel very very little and used to feel nothing), and it felt "LIKE THIS IS ONE OF THE LAST NEW RITUALS WE EVER NEED TO DO TO ERASE THE JEWS FROM OUR WORLD!" :O

It felt like Victory... wow... you feel that too??

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

slyscorpion said:
Yagami Light said:

I do not think it's too weak on its own. If anyone ever wanted to do something and didn't have time for full final rtr and Tetragrammaton at that moment it would probably be good on its own unlike the Tetragrammaton thing on its own which I am guessing is ineffective.

It however is made to compliment the final rtr and tetra ritual so it would be more powerful with it.

I tried it on its own a couple of times it still felt powerful.

X1 reps of a FRTR is extremely quick. Really no excuses, time related.

Other things such a one being a pagan only caring about this, sure, but they should consider what aop is and cleaning. All outsider help is welcomed as long as they take care of themselves.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Braun666 said:

Yes, certainly. Do refer to other replies. I am doing my best to address everything so that everyone is aware.

Much of this has been used heavily for curses, many of which are extensive. As such, peace emerges when these are removed.

HP Hoodedcobra666 thank you for being in my life. I must give my experience with this ritual.
Up till now each time I do the Final RTR, I always feel this vibration all over, same with the first time I did it. In fact the first time I did it, I was filled with fear after doing it. As time went on, my psychic senses increased, my solar plexus area became hot,..
When the Tetra was introduced, I felt that peace and it always till today feels like something was lifted and I feel lighter, as I kept doing it, there came a sudden heat from the base of my spine up to my crown, and sometimes I feel the heat just on my third eye. I still always feel the heat all over too.
Yesterday was the second time I did the shattering ritual and I felt a much deeper peace than the tetra, so I paid attention on the second time but I really think paying attention wasn't even necessary because the effects on my head was so strong, I am feeling my 6th Chakra and even now [which the next day, because I did it last night and I'm awake] I also can feel it and my pineal gland.
This ritual caused a very big burst of ecstasy in my head, I have never felt ecstasy this much, and it is even much more than the first time I did it.
Secondly the effects lasts till the next day.. Wow. I feel so excited because I know the capacity of manifestation I hv since I started working on my 3rd eye and pineal gland. I'm glad I found here 5 years ago. It has only become better. I love you Joy of Satan, Maxine and HP Hoodedcobra666.
And just imagine, because it can only get better on the next ritual coming. My life is sweet, I can even taste it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back