Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

is Satan almighty?

Now seriously are we allowed to counter them spiritually? If someone who I really care about reads this and just creates the slightest amount of doubt.. I will come for you. Mark my words. One more post like this, and I fuck it all.
Disgusting liar.

Actually with all respect, you are wrong, I’m not Caster. I haven’t really been on that much. Only just came back. His thinking on satanism seems to be the same as mine, and we are gods. This is what has been hidden from us by these crappy monotheistic religions, that’s what I call them! And this is my opinion and I will stick to that. This shouldn’t affect you in anyway!

Aldrick said:
Btw Castor posting under another account you made a month ago, is not going to convince anyone either. Out of 5 posts, you decided yes the GOD I dedicated my soul too, is equal to his creation? You need to find another group, we have no interest in this.

I’m not even into the whole new age thing. I only agreed with Caster about the Satan is not god bit. Just because I said he’s not my god, doesn’t mean I’m disrespecting him.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Authentic self said:
Hello and there’s no need to be like that! Just want to say Satanism is about freedom and saying that a god outside yourself is your saviour, is basically being a sheep! Satan has said to me, not to call him a god!!!

And if you’re calling an entity a god which is outside of yourself, then that means you’re not contacting the right entity.

The ONLY entities who will want you to say that is the greys/reptilians and other negative beings. So how about you try again! And it’s clearly SHOWS, you’re not that keen on seeing that god within yourself…

Look, we know exactly where you are coming from, but we have to pretend we don't and make your case an instructive one.

Respect our beliefs, and stop slandering the Gods, or move away.

Satan IS GOD, and you are nobody to denigrate the Gods because you hang around kike Zola and her shithead garbage friend that heisted this forum.

Suggestion is to quit trying.

Authentic self said:
Caster is right! Satan is not our god. He is godlike in power & abilities though, as his energy is very powerful and strong. I have only just came back on this forum, I will have to read what Caster said! Because there is a lot of writing going on there. Lol

Can we all just respect people’s opinions, please. I also see Satan as an equal to me, but I will never say “your my god.” We are all god’s and we have amazing powers and abilities of our own, where we can achieve that if we set our minds to it!

Never forget, we are god’s as well! :)

Authentic self said:
I was only agreeing with caster, then your members starting attacking me. So I had to say what was on my mind. And that’s fine believe what you want, HC!

jrvan said:
Don't be surprised if you generate a bit of hostility for this course of action.

I warned you, didn't I? What did you expect?

First you try to tell us who OUR God is. And then you go and call us sheep after crying and begging us to be nice to you and respect opinions.
Hypocrisy is the hallmark of a stinky. lying. dirty. jew.

Keep crying while you stab us, coward.

Authentic self said:
I’m actually British. 🙂

TopoftheAbyss said:
The two posters are Jewish as fuck and the kikery in their posts is nauseating.
They're posting when there is an offensive in progress so it is advisable to disapprove their posts as to let the SS focus on the rituals.
You are a Jewish brit, and it's okay to attack you when you have shit in your mind.

How long does it take for your post to get approved? My post is not going through, why’s that? It’s strange… Because some people’s posts on here got approved, and their message has different opinions. But with me… It doesn’t go through and I wasn’t being nasty to anyone.

I could say a few did get approved, but not the other replies what I sent through and they weren’t even aggressive.

This shouldn’t affect how you people think! This is my opinion as a spiritual satanist.

Shit in my mind? Okay, you’re full of it! And the way you tried to call me a Jew lol. You are a fool, just because someone has different opinions, doesn’t make them Jewish. And I don’t even hate the Daemons, I see them as my equal.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Authentic self said:
I’m actually British. 🙂

TopoftheAbyss said:
The two posters are Jewish as fuck and the kikery in their posts is nauseating.
They're posting when there is an offensive in progress so it is advisable to disapprove their posts as to let the SS focus on the rituals.
You are a Jewish brit, and it's okay to attack you when you have shit in your mind.

Jvran, can I just say your friends here attacked me first for saying me and Satan are an equal. You don’t even seem to recognise what you’re like.

Very bitter and condensing, and it gives me every right to say what I want. Satan is about freedom and he encourages people to speak what’s on their mind.

You guys have a problem with me for saying that Satan is not my god, well it’s not my fault. And get over it! Satan doesn’t seem to be affected by that, as he is understandable and nice. I still respect him.

What because I only that being equal to Satan? That’s not a bad thing, NinRick!

NinRick said:
Now seriously are we allowed to counter them spiritually? If someone who I really care about reads this and just creates the slightest amount of doubt.. I will come for you. Mark my words. One more post like this, and I fuck it all.
Disgusting liar.

Authentic self said:

NinRick said:
Disgusting liar.

Alright please visit an LHP forum where everyone can tell you how equal you are to Satan since you never will know him anyway, you can be equal to anything in your little brain, nobody really cares. Your mental age doesn't exceed 10 years old at this point. When you'll grow up you might return to us if you are a Gentile.

We just find it highly insulting and it's in violation of the rules of our community.

I don’t think you realise how powerful we are HoodedCobra. Maybe, you do but you’re even admitting it for some reason. Like I said believe what you want.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Authentic self said:

NinRick said:
Disgusting liar.

Alright please visit an LHP forum where everyone can tell you how equal you are to Satan since you never will know him anyway, you can be equal to anything in your little brain, nobody really cares. Your mental age doesn't exceed 10 years old at this point. When you'll grow up you might return to us if you are a Gentile.

We just find it highly insulting and it's in violation of the rules of our community.

He is quite right, everyone is equal, man! Satan is just an idea, much like Antifa! Everyone is Satan! All deserve participation trophies just for calling themselves SS! You don't have to meditate, you don't have to dedicate yourself, just by calling yourself a SS you make yourself one. Spiritual Satanism is whatever everyone wants it to be and nobody is allowed to define it! You can even believe in Jebus Crust and still be a SS. Nazis r bad, mkay? /sarcasm

Fucking millennials. I'm ashamed to be one.

I believe the only fools who want to "equate" with Satan are those who don't respect a command and control structure.

Being equal to Satan = How can you state such non-sense about an a person whom is over half a million years.

Equal to Satan = Potentially your soul is as open as the Gods but never developed to their levels.

In other words your 3rd eye is as open, your kundalini is as risen, or your soul is as maximumilly opened so you can progress further. But your a small fry compared to the Heroes, Demons, or Gods. You still need to meditate and absorb energies and project further but at least the only equality there is which is even microscopic in nature. Is the Soul is as opened to the spiritual phenomena as possible.

I think this whole equality thing is a huge bullshit cockblock of development. Yay I'm equal hurray no more advancement. Rather it's quite the opposite BECAUSE there is a HUGE inequality you need to work your ass off in doing things.

You'll never reach Satan in either below, at, or above him. Rather it's best to keep stupid judeo-bolshevik thoughts to yourself and use it to destroy the enemy.

I really don't know how people can have such thoughts I guess they've been Bezmenoved.

1614402762225.jpg

Rational Satanist said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Authentic self said:

He is quite right, everyone is equal, man! Satan is just an idea, much like Antifa! Everyone is Satan! All deserve participation trophies just for calling themselves SS! You don't have to meditate, you don't have to dedicate yourself, just by calling yourself a SS you make yourself one. Spiritual Satanism is whatever everyone wants it to be and nobody is allowed to define it! You can even believe in Jebus Crust and still be a SS. Nazis r bad, mkay? /sarcasm

You're ashamed of being of a certain age?
Most of humanity is asleep, not just millenials, even the boomers and zoomers.
I'm in the zoomers age group, which is far worse, should I feel ashamed? No, couldn't care less. They're so far gone I feel like 15 years older than any one of them :lol:

You don’t know who I am okay. And I can do what I like, okay! You obviously didn’t read… You think I’m going to look up to an entity as my god. No, it’s not a bad thing actually. Do you know why? Because that’s how Christians view their vile so called saviour. Ew

I’m an equal and I still respect him. Enough said!

Meteor said:
That's right, Satan is not your God. He is our God. Now run along; or if you are actually serious about Spiritual Satanism, then overcome this nonsense and see for yourself who Satan truly is.

Authentic self said:
You don’t know who I am okay. And I can do what I like, okay! You obviously didn’t read… You think I’m going to look up to an entity as my god. No, it’s not a bad thing actually. Do you know why? Because that’s how Christians view their vile so called saviour. Ew

Meteor said:
That's right, Satan is not your God. He is our God. Now run along; or if you are actually serious about Spiritual Satanism, then overcome this nonsense and see for yourself who Satan truly is.

Come on, we know you are a troll from Zola's kikegroup, we are just playing along.

Rational Satanist said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Authentic self said:

Millenials are in two categories, some really fucking aware millenials who are highly talented, and just some super deluded type of garbage. There is no in between in this generation, it's actually really difficult to ascertain. Some can be more delusional than the hippie generation, while it was high on drugs or something.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Authentic self said:

Meteor said:

Come on, we know you are a troll from Zola's kikegroup, we are just playing along.

Aloz should be aware of the greatness of our power. 2 days and the whole group is beyond ash. But we take whole generational death curses destroyed, who are these not even amateurs?

Is aloz kike enough to take a challenge such as this? Last time I checked the enemy is on a rampage of self destruction.

So you said I should die? Well that shows you are a nasty person!

You say I haven’t met Satan?

I will tell you now:

When I first did my satanic ritual dedication to Satan, I chanted his enn which was tasa reme laris Satan, ave satanis and with written words on a piece of paper! When I chanted it, I felt a warm energy entering the room.

I notice when Satan is around I would get a warning sensation going through my body. I got extremely dizzy and it felt like I was about to astral project, it was so refreshing though. I didn’t hear no voice, and I didn’t see him then, I could only sense the energy of Satan! Grounding energy, almost felt like that!

But then, as the days went by I walked into to my bedroom where I had just finished eating my food, I literally saw almost what looked like a violet blue orb and it was so wonderful.

I was so excited at the same time! Then I went to do a meditation and went too sleep, I had even astral projected to him on the astral realm, he had brown eyes and jet black hair with darkish skin as he looked Middle Eastern almost like he was from Egypt!

Some people will immediately be confused because he is supposed to be that of an Ayran race, well he can come to us however we perceive him as. Or it depends on what you’re comfortable with.

At that time I was like you, I kept calling him a god and he seemed like he didn’t want me to call him that.

He just seemed like he wanted me to be myself, his words where when he first met me was, “I’m so glad I have met you” he and did that telepathically! He started smiling at me with joy and he said “hello Owen.”

He has even protected me from some spiritual attacks, I said thank you to him, some of this I would do alone. We can even become like the daemons, meaning the god within if we cultivate that.

And he didn’t mind that I done things on my own, he’s supported me too much and he doesn’t mind if we do things on our own, they like us to be independent as well.

It’s not a bad thing!

Literally how you meet other people and seeing friends and family, is the same on how I see Satan and his Daemons!

Meteor said:
An entity? That's awfully ironic coming from the likes of you. Someone like you once introduced me to some entities that pretended to be of Satan and explained to me how I'm an equal to them, and how I should put in my best effort for their cause because they need my help. Everything they told me: lies that completely fell apart after a few months and nearly ruined my life.

Do you know who else I know? Satan, who welcomed me to this path with His fatherly love and has given me nothing but wise words and insights that have always come true; the Goddess who has been like a guide and teacher to me since I was little, who has given me nothing but insights that changed my life for the better immensely, even if I didn't always understand Her intentions right away; and another God/Goddess (I'm unsure) who taught me skills that let me know for a fact that there is objectively more to this world than just the material, and that it's not all just in my head.

I'm fully aware that my perspective, to some extent, shapes the way in which I perceive my interactions with Them. That there may be things I get mixed up, or things I don't notice. However, the details of how I exactly I perceived Them, are completely irrelevant in the face of the results of those interactions. Those I interacted with, who have taught me wisdom, how to overcome my problems, and how to live a fulfilling life; those who were so patient with me, showed me such kindness: I know without a doubt that, in a way that goes far beyond just what I saw and felt, They are my Gods.

For you not to understand that, only shows that you have never truly met any of Them. That much is plainly obvious.
To see the extent of your delusions of grandeur reminds me of the time I believed the lies of those entities. A wise man tried to warn me about what was happening, but the man closest to me at that time told me to ignore those warnings, and encouraged me to keep listening to the entities that fed my ego, telling me that I was some kind of demi-Goddess, and that I should do as they say even if it harms me, because they need my power. To this day I still feel ashamed for how I came across to the person who tried to warn me.

I'm sure you're only here because you were asked to stir some trouble, right? Nothing about you smells like a serious Satanist at all. It's making even me cringe second-hand, so can you please just die? Okay, maybe not necessarily as a whole depending on the exact circumstances, but at least that ego of yours. There could still be hope for you if you are at the very least even fully a Gentile in the first place, but in the end you're only gaslighting people in a way that seems very much like a jew.

About a while back, I was about to join the JoS but didn’t and no! No one asked me to stir trouble. If you read what I said, I agreed with what caster said about Satan and that was about not calling him a god! It’s hard to say, because people like you think nearly every person are trying to attack you. When it’s not true, one person called me a sad human being. And if HoodedCobra approves my post about, when I met Satan that’ll be good.

Are you trying to say I’m crazy?

Gear88 said:
I believe the only fools who want to "equate" with Satan are those who don't respect a command and control structure.

Being equal to Satan = How can you state such non-sense about an a person whom is over half a million years.

Equal to Satan = Potentially your soul is as open as the Gods but never developed to their levels.

In other words your 3rd eye is as open, your kundalini is as risen, or your soul is as maximumilly opened so you can progress further. But your a small fry compared to the Heroes, Demons, or Gods. You still need to meditate and absorb energies and project further but at least the only equality there is which is even microscopic in nature. Is the Soul is as opened to the spiritual phenomena as possible.

I think this whole equality thing is a huge bullshit cockblock of development. Yay I'm equal hurray no more advancement. Rather it's quite the opposite BECAUSE there is a HUGE inequality you need to work your ass off in doing things.

You'll never reach Satan in either below, at, or above him. Rather it's best to keep stupid judeo-bolshevik thoughts to yourself and use it to destroy the enemy.

I really don't know how people can have such thoughts I guess they've been Bezmenoved.

1614402762225.jpg

Equality is death. Being equal to somebody is an insult to one's self. This (((Authenticself))) is as equal as the dirt I step on.

Authentic self said:
... “hello Owen.”
Look Owen we understand you come from a den filled with jews that told you this crap ideology.

Everyone here believes in the bullshit they told you we don't, such as self independence, making one's self into the Godhead, self reliance etc. We just don't have this jewish lies you have been fed that we are "equal or superior" to the Demons because this is strictly not the case.

Your experience describes a run in one would have with a lesser ranking Demon or God.

Now, a random Middle Eastern buddy you saw in the astral, is not Satan. And no, you are not equals. You could have chanted anything, and there is no way Satan would spend 2 seconds for this bullshit. This may be acceptable in other places, or even commonplace in places where delusion dwells majorly, but we have other beliefs.

Nobody is trying to insult you, but if you truly advanced, and by truly, we mean it, you would see the above for yourself. Until then if you strongly insist to do lies to yourself that Satan is your friend the middle eastern man or something, you will not advance, and will remain equally deluded as in the place you have been before, mainly composed out of a deluded kikes who say similar stories like you do.

Bear therefore no question why you are treated in this way here, because these stupidities are highly insulting. Did Satan also bring you coffee? That stuff is low tier delusions of an unspiritual person. Many people here have 2, 3, 5 or 10 years of solid meditation. They cannot look at these jokes as valid.

People are aware how these things work. You'll be aware too one day if you work spiritually today. If not, you won't be, and you'll delude yourself.

However, you seem to completely lack the concept of respect or you are very new to all this, not knowing what to expect. Stick around and see if you notice improvements. Nobody here does the "Enns" or anything of the sort, these were created by random people in the Satanic scene that clearly are random and don't produce any major effect or any true effect.

Let me just say this HoodedCobra, no one told me to think that I’m equal to the Daemons. I have always been like this, which is kind of true. Because when we achieve godhood we can become like them or even more powerful. Humanity’s powers and abilities have been suppressed and hidden for a reason! So yeah… And you think I’m being disrespectful, *huff and puff* I’m not, I have said what I have said! And I see them as a family really. You need to stop thinking I’m being disrespectful to them… It shows you need to be more open minded! And equal as meaning speaking too each other on an equal level, kind of like how you speak with your family as well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Look Owen we understand you come from a den filled with jews that told you this crap ideology.

Everyone here believes in the bullshit they told you we don't, such as self independence, making one's self into the Godhead, self reliance etc. We just don't have this jewish lies you have been fed that we are "equal or superior" to the Demons because this is strictly not the case.

Your experience describes a run in one would have with a lesser ranking Demon or God.

Now, a random Middle Eastern buddy you saw in the astral, is not Satan. And no, you are not equals. You could have chanted anything, and there is no way Satan would spend 2 seconds for this bullshit. This may be acceptable in other places, or even commonplace in places where delusion dwells majorly, but we have other beliefs.

Nobody is trying to insult you, but if you truly advanced, and by truly, we mean it, you would see the above for yourself. Until then if you strongly insist to do lies to yourself that Satan is your friend the middle eastern man or something, you will not advance, and will remain equally deluded as in the place you have been before, mainly composed out of a deluded kikes who say similar stories like you do.

Bear therefore no question why you are treated in this way here, because these stupidities are highly insulting. Did Satan also bring you coffee? That stuff is low tier delusions of an unspiritual person. Many people here have 2, 3, 5 or 10 years of solid meditation. They cannot look at these jokes as valid.

People are aware how these things work. You'll be aware too one day if you work spiritually today. If not, you won't be, and you'll delude yourself.

However, you seem to completely lack the concept of respect or you are very new to all this, not knowing what to expect. Stick around and see if you notice improvements. Nobody here does the "Enns" or anything of the sort, these were created by random people in the Satanic scene that clearly are random and don't produce any major effect or any true effect.

Apply to NASA and ask them to be an astronaut. If they say no, just reply you see them as family and on equal level. Then tell them you felt this way and this justifies your petition.

If they turn you down, just know, they are close minded like HoodedCobra is. After all everyone is an equal and probably this is why you can't understand all the points related to you in this thread - you see them on equal eyes to yourself.

That's my last reply.

Authentic self said:
Let me just say this HoodedCobra, no one told me to think that I’m equal to the Daemons. I have always been like this, which is kind of true. Because when we achieve godhood we can become like them or even more powerful. Humanity’s powers and abilities have been suppressed and hidden for a reason! So yeah… And you think I’m being disrespectful, *huff and puff* I’m not, I have said what I have said! And I see them as a family really. You need to stop thinking I’m being disrespectful to them… It shows you need to be more open minded! And equal as meaning speaking too each other on an equal level, kind of like how you speak with your family as well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Authentic self said:
Are you trying to say I’m crazy?

Gear88 said:

1614402762225.jpg
You are not crazy .You are a stupid and Jewish patient That you think you are intelligent
Go fuck yourself elsewhere.

Authentic self said:
And equal as meaning speaking too each other on an equal level, kind of like how you speak with your family as well.

Ah but here's the thing: Let's say your father's name is Mike. Do you talk to him like "Hey Mike, what's up?"? Of course you don't because he's not your equal. Fathers are not equal to their children. This is 100% common sense.

Authentic self said:
Because when we achieve godhood we can become like them or even more powerful.

Yes, when you achieve godhood you will be like them. But you are not now. You are not your father now either. You do respect your father even though you know you will be the same or more powerful than him when you grow up. If you respect your father, how more would be to Satan who is a lot more powerful than your father, who is the father of not only yourself, but all humanity?

I just hope you can see now why what your saying is very disrespectful. Nihilistic stuff like that is what other pseudo-Satanists believe, not Spiritual Satanists. And there's no "god within" as you said. You are not already a god now. You have the potential to become one, but you are not one at the time we're speaking.

The "enns" you mention are enemy nonsense, so if you chanted his "enn" you likely summoned an enemy being unrelated to Satan. This post explains it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Apply to NASA and ask them to be an astronaut. If they say no, just reply you see them as family and on equal level. Then tell them you felt this way and this justifies your petition.

If they turn you down, just know, they are close minded like HoodedCobra is. After all everyone is an equal and probably this is why you can't understand all the points related to you in this thread - you see them on equal eyes to yourself.

That's my last reply.

Authentic self said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
All this self entitlement syndrome just displays that this person hasn't seen real life. When you're manager is threatening to fire you for doing the presentation wrong ,you won't be like
"Hey bro, don't call yourself superior ok. You have no right to boss me around. I'm equal to you. "
youre-fired-hakjwq.jpg

I don't care much for this thread as it usually turns into a crapfest like it has.

But why do deluded people even bother to reply?

Do they not know that when they reply it's gonna create a counter-fire situation?

I understand sometimes people will have certain properties occur that's one thing. But this whole kinda bullshit mentality people post is beyond me. If you REALLY are delusional why do you even bother to post, if there is no logical, rational thought in you head why bother posting.

It's not gonna bother us we can ignore you or not post your post. It's funny the whole zola thing and kikofery in general. It's okay to believe in shehameforashic lies and believe in non-sensical things but once you put logic it's "Oy vey gevalt oy".

Like seriously have a fucking brain and put factual information. Not some non-sense on some equality bullshit.

Why is everyone promoting this equality, fraternity, participation trophy bullshit. What happen to the old Queen song attitude. "We are the champions my friends, no time for losers cause we are the champions of the World".

I understand being open and advanced soul wise as the Gods in the sense of your kundalini is as risen as theirs, or your third eye is as open as theirs, or your chakras are as empowered, opened, and absorbing energy as theirs. But COME the fuck on equality, EKWALITEZ 'n' sheit is awful. Imagine Animes or Dragonball Z/S/H promoting equality certainly overcoming obstacles requires inequality.

If Satan is equal to you then obviously 540 thousandish years of development isn't enough. Which is retarded, funny humans live nearly 70ish-80ish years on average if they are lucky and create non-sensesical bullshit. Gods live extremely long or forever due to their development and can promote such logic even the most logical human on Earth is taken aback.

Reminds me of nigger music the whole gangstah mentality. If blacks from Civil War lived now at least 200ish-300ish years OH boy are old blacks gonna crush new blacks. I would not be shocked if blacks from the past are told about modern day nigger culture and go "WTF kill all black people whitey is correct".

It's like BCP on youtube, I've got friends and family from Africa who own property and businesses and are surprised by blacks here in the U.S.

I'd rather IF we must live in a multi-cultural society have African blacks who are good and not these enslaved blacks who are acting precisely how the kikes want them to be hamitic slaves aperaging over any little bullshit.

Seriously delusional people Y U Act Delusional use some time to think. Don't non of you contemplate stuff or think for yourself.

A perfect example is my friend, He stated to me "I'm enamored by your deep internalization and deep thoughts on how something applies to yourself". While I've replied "I'm enamored by his deep externalization and his extreme rational, logical I only study things till I understand it and apply it to my conscious mind".

While I'm deeply internal and ask "How should this affect me", he on the other hand is deeply externalized and goes "How would I learn this to apply it to my data banks".

It's a shame we can't combine together or apply an ambiternalization and bring the best of both World's to ourselves. Like my friend mentioned it's like we were two beings as one and were divided in half. A bit delusional I'll admit but I admit he makes a point I'm deeply internal to the point of issues and he is deeply external to the problem of paralysis without information. No wonder Satan is UNEQUAL and the ETERNAL BALANCE.

Seriously delusional people shatter that glass of retardation your only meditating and applying more power to delusions. It's okay to think delusions at times it's part of our imagination and part of our psyche and modern way of living. But it's a very bad thing to apply it to Satanism and National Socialism. I'm sure the delusional state can be transmuted to be something of a logical, applicable thought to magick. Use that imagination for something better.

It's funny jews and these hasbara trolls think they are being successful and perhaps they are. But at the end of the day the panzerwaffe wasn't stopped. JoS keeps on going. We had and continue to have hymie hustles and yet has kikofery won, or has it merely exposed itself for being FOR the kikes for Pisrael.

Funny if Rabbi Luria stated "If God is good, why is there evil?", then the question needs to be asked IF jews are good, why do they do bad things?. Your good "Oh wait" Good for them not for us.

Seriously if jews kvetch incessantly that the bible is good and religion is good. Why do they push it at every corner.

If Shehameforash =s Good, why is it the opposite. Why have xtians as slaves, why bring them down to goyshekopfation levels. Why the destruction, why hate, you believe in all religions.

Kinda like the alien meme posted on Meme Warfare.

5au293.jpg

I believe in my personal opinion that delusional people can be useful in as much they contemplate stuff to a higher level. But unfortunately lose track of the higher levels and delve into goying themselves up and others.

I wonder if there is ever a mass World ritual to do the reverse shatter the glass and eliminate delusions World-Wide.

Well seems like he mocked me when I met Satan, still feel him a round now and again. But him trying to call me deluded is absolute bollocks! He wasn’t there to see it, I think it’s very judgemental and to say, “Did Satan get you coffee.” Sounds very condescending! And that part pissed me off… 😡

FancyMancy said:
You need to have the last word.

Authentic self said:
Key point being "when we achieve godhood."

Which you have completed exactly zero percent of. At this point in time, you are only a very little more than nothing. Yes you have the potential to actually complete godhood, but only if you spend years doing serious and consistent work. And you have done none of this work.

It would be best for you if you will actually learn, and put in the work.

Are you trying to say I don’t put in the effort?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Key point being "when we achieve godhood."

Which you have completed exactly zero percent of. At this point in time, you are only a very little more than nothing. Yes you have the potential to actually complete godhood, but only if you spend years doing serious and consistent work. And you have done none of this work.

It would be best for you if you will actually learn, and put in the work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back