Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lunar Eclipse RTR Ritual: Shattering Enemy Defenses

Okay I'll have to share this because it was very peculiar.

I decided to used orgasm as a preclude and wanted to affirm that the RTR would be successful. So I get to the point of climax and i have my eyes closed.

I saw an equal armed 4 sided structure in my third eye for a few moments. It was Golden and was shimmering and had a hole in the middle. The arms weren't like square crosses but they were pointed and contoured. I'm not sure what this signifies but I thought to share it here.

It would be very very helpful if somebody could do a audio of the pronunciation from the letters. It was very hard for me to pronounce it and it would increase the effectiveness much when I can hear the correct words.

It will be a huge benefit for us all.

Thanks in advance ! <3

I just performed it. I am sure I butchered some of the pronunciations, but I tried my best.

Hail Satan !!

While doing this, I felt very excited and cheerful for destroying them. Like, enjoying what I'm doing to them. It felt fun.
Is it okay to feel this way during this and other RTRs?

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Please to those who make the paintables, do make this paintable for easier access. In the meantime, the page on the JoS Sites will be made and the Reverse Rituals Pages are being revisited.
Here's a Paintable Version in time for the eclipse:

Shattering Jewish Soul Protection Ritual - Paintable Version
Enjoy! :D

It's a bit rushed, but it works. I'll improve the layout and such in a day or two. This page needs to be wider than the Final RTR, and allow zooming, so for now it is a separate page you open after (or before) doing the Final RTR + Tetragrammaton RTR.

Hats off to you. It has been added.

Elas Qilar said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In regards to the hebrew, there is a catch. While these words are based on Hebrew [such as Rafael or Uriel in this ritual], there are also other stolen names which they jews have stolen from other languages. These can be reversed and will be reversed by this ritual, and blotting them out is a gesture to wipe out the existence of these in all levels of existence.
I'm a little worried about this ritual. I've just found that my first name corresponds to one of these Hebrew names. As a dedicated satanist, should I skip this ritual or should I take extra cleaning and protection afterwards? What do you suggest? I'm going to speak with Satan about this tonight regardless, but your answer would be very appreciated as always.

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Eligor!

Nothing to worry about. This targets enemy thoughtforms and angels. There is nothing about being named in one or another way. These work on the attested targets in the affirmation.

There is no connection between worldly names and these. One could be named Rafael and it wouldn't affect them in anyway, shape or form.

phil47 said:
i dont understand IAN-ODA, vibrates it in reverse with hate '

Just point your mind to the feeling that it's deleted or wiped out of existence as you vibrate this. Even without anything complex, it's going to work. The primary intention should be it's removal.

NewEra said:
So we should do it like that, raising energie ->Final RTR -> Reversing and killing the Tetragrammaton -> Demolishing Jewish Spiritual Defenses -> Cleaning the aura and to RTR1?

Yes, that is a great way to do this.

BlackJackal said:
Diagram version says to say IANODA once, but quick one says everything is to be said 6 times. Instructions unclear.

This word is something they use as we use "AUM", it's just an opener. Done once is sufficient, at the end and beginning of the blotting and reversing.

Everything beneath it should be done 6 times. I'll update for clarity.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP I have another question, does this ritual have to do with their own version of the merkaba? For some reasons after I've read this ritual I got the immage in my mind about the merkaba, don't know if its my intuition or just random.

You are correct. This relates strongly to that. There is hardly any material online or ever revealed to the public in this [even the jewish public] and these methods they use have been secret for a thousand years. This is based on the geometrical pattern of the Merkaba, which they use.

Our version is more advanced and proper. They use however the geometrical pattern and do ripoffs themselves, too, as anyone would expect. It is based upon these concepts they have.

Generally these are the most secretive aspects of their curses and forms of attacking.

unnamed satanist said:
Is there a way you could give us a reference to some of these texts so we can see for ourselves? Hail Satan!

That would be difficult as it could cause problems such as their disappearance from the public and or other things which deal with practical reality.

If you want to study some of this sewer, this is based on things from the Merkavot Mysticism.

But it's only based here as the method instructed here is part of materials that have never been named to the external public, nor even to practicing jews and so on.

Be aware that there is endless disinfo and lies on all of this. When this was discovered, it would be evident. They even write horrendous lies in the books they "publish", so even those of their own who try to usurp these teachings are turned into toast.

balo666 said:
I'm a bit confused, it says we should vibrate IANODA backwards, but in the part that says pronunciations you have: IIAHNNOODDAA

If it's the other way around, shouldn't it be AADDOONNHAAII? or is it already previously invested? Please clarify this question with all the letters to be able to understand it well, I would not want to make a mistake when doing the ritual

Ianoda is the backwards word. You should be saying Ianoda.

Adonai is what jews say.

I think I was attached to angelic thoughtforms I never realized this till after the ritual and the kind of energy that came out. The funny thing is the Gabriel thing was following me around for a bit trying to cause problems in my life. He tried to introduce me to someone last year that might have really messed me up had I not realized it wasn't a good person quickly. Funny thing is this person also said Gabriel was often there and they talked to him. I remember being attacked by this same energy a few times.

Nice that this will erase these things.

I've been feeling mentally weak for a few days. I was doing FRTR, but I couldn't do it as strong and focused as before. On this day, when I saw this ritual, I said, (Come On, get up and start fighting.) If I speak based on some of the events I have seen and experienced (VİCTORY İS NEAR).

Hail Satan

Hail the devil's Army

I am still not sure if I am doing this the correct way to be honest. Do you vibrate the words like
Lae Yoha 6 times then move to the next one or do you vibrate Lae Yoha Lae Far Leir Vag and that is one round do this 6 times or does it not matter. I get a feeling it may not but I want to know for sure. I got the same feeling from this doing it both ways.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Is there a reason why this RTR doesn't have HAIL SATAN FOREVER at the end?

It always feels so good to say it, but I noticed that it's not there. :| :?:

Creelien said:
While doing this, I felt very excited and cheerful for destroying them. Like, enjoying what I'm doing to them. It felt fun.
Is it okay to feel this way during this and other RTRs?
Yes!! :twisted:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
balo666 said:
I'm a bit confused, it says we should vibrate IANODA backwards, but in the part that says pronunciations you have: IIAHNNOODDAA

If it's the other way around, shouldn't it be AADDOONNHAAII? or is it already previously invested? Please clarify this question with all the letters to be able to understand it well, I would not want to make a mistake when doing the ritual

Adonai is what jews say.

Just seeing that word, because I'm so much of a medium or whatever, I connect to shit. Do you know how amazing it is to feel no GOD or jesus anymore? Theres nothing to even connect too.

The letters use to effect me, they gone. That word, it's like I connected to whatever is behind it. I cannot wait for these Angel's and that word, whatever it is, to be gone. Being so empathic sucks.

I am so excited I made a promise to these things, I would destroy them 17 years ago or whatever it's been. Finally were here. To a world without their shit! Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP I have another question, does this ritual have to do with their own version of the merkaba? For some reasons after I've read this ritual I got the immage in my mind about the merkaba, don't know if its my intuition or just random.

You are correct. This relates strongly to that. There is hardly any material online or ever revealed to the public in this [even the jewish public] and these methods they use have been secret for a thousand years. This is based on the geometrical pattern of the Merkaba, which they use.

Our version is more advanced and proper. They use however the geometrical pattern and do ripoffs themselves, too, as anyone would expect. It is based upon these concepts they have.

Generally these are the most secretive aspects of their curses and forms of attacking.
Well I'm glad my intuition/astral senses are starting to work, I still don't understand why I got it.

Sorry I have another question, should we do this everyday? You said in the f.a.q a few times a week but this feels very strong and it does not take a lot of time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BE AWARE: DO PROPER CLEANING, PROTECTION, AND RAISING YOUR ENERGIES FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT OF THIS RITUAL AND PERSONAL SAFETY. IF NEED BE, DO ASK SATAN TO SEND YOU A DEMON TO HELP YOU WITH THE RITUAL. THEY *WILL* SEND A DEMON, DESPITE ON IF YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS OR NOT! AFTER THE RITUAL, CLEANSE YOURSELF REALLY WELL WITH SUN MANTRAS AND/OR RETURNING CURSES TO THE ENEMY.

As I understand it for many years during M-RTRs 2014-2018 we weren't told to clean. People expected our cleaning to be twice minimum or more depending on the person. As of 2018 we had the Returning curses and on Summer 2018 we had the F-RTR and were told clean after F-RTR so in some cases people are cleaning about 3 times minimum.

But why should we clean from this ritual. It seems more like a M-RTR reality manipulator rather than an F-RTR sloughing off alephbetic non-sense from our souls.

That's not to say DON'T clean. I cleaned just curious on the impact of this ritual on our souls.

Does this affect our souls as well?

balo666 said:

Adonai is what jews say.

Thank you so much! then its the same for the rest of words, im ready now! thank you again >:D

Having done the full three set (FRTR/Tetra plus Shattering) multiple times now, I can definitely attest the energies are quite great.

Where I live, I got to actually see the full eclipse and the blood moon, so it was really nice doing the rituals outside in the night air underneath the total eclipse. Definitely worth freezing my ass off for.

It's taken me a few goes to memorize the pronunciations, but I think I can do it off the top of my head now. It's always fun learning these new ones.

Thanks for all the hard effort and work, Cobra. The rate we're going, I can actually genuinely feel from my own psychic gifts that our shared dream is slowly (or not so slowly anymore) becoming not just a dream, but a reality. The Age of the Gods is about to begin once more.

Jack said:
iu

iu

SIEGE!!! Break through now!!!

*dies irae holocaust.mp3 starts playing*

Shadowcat said:
After doing this ritual and going to sleep I actually had a very vivid dream of the blood moon

I wonder what I will see next time I will go to sleep :D

Is it your art work in the signature?
It is beatiful as always ;)

Aldrick said:
balo666 said:

Adonai is what jews say.

Just seeing that word, because I'm so much of a medium or whatever, I connect to shit. Do you know how amazing it is to feel no GOD or jesus anymore? Theres nothing to even connect too.

The letters use to effect me, they gone. That word, it's like I connected to whatever is behind it. I cannot wait for these Angel's and that word, whatever it is, to be gone. Being so empathic sucks.

I am so excited I made a promise to these things, I would destroy them 17 years ago or whatever it's been. Finally were here. To a world without their shit! Hail Satan!

Your recent replies show you have been energetically disturbed by at least some of their shit. Don't take that in. Spit it out, clean and so on. There has been a little working posted by Slyscorpion which you can adjust to your liking, to wipe these things out of your senses. You can also do something of this nature with Satanic energy, self cleaning or whatever of the sorts.

NishaWillow said:
I have a question. In the instructions it says: 4. When all of the triads are done, one goes on the center, and does x6 times the two longer words, blotting them out similarly, finishing these squares.
Where are they?
I see that before the Jewish star, there are 4 words, AHAY/IKAZ/UH/T.

Hello, the triads are those corresponding to numbers 2-5 because they have each 3 words separated by dash -

Afterwards we have the two longer words which are HAIKAT/ZUH/Y and AHAY/IKAZ/UH/T. Whatever is separated by / it is actually one word so it has to be vibrated at once (HAIKAT ZUH Y). These two longer words have to be done x6 times because you see in red x6 right next to them.

And then finally the last for the star is MEE-DU-EHY which is also to be vibrated 6 times because you see in red x6.

The IANODA from beginning and end are to be vibrated only once as they are similar to AUM which is used before and after like an opening and ending. Because you also do not see the x6 in red as for the others it is also a hint to only say it once.

Please someone confirm this :mrgreen:

Oh, nearly forgot to mentiontion that after this ritual my mind seems back in order. This constant chaos in my head is gone. I can finally think clearly and focus without any disturbances and comments. Whatever was fucking with my head all this years is finally gone like it never was here at the first place. This battle that lasted more then 10 years for my sanity is won.
Thank you for this ritual, HoodedCobra!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:

Adonai is what jews say.

Your recent replies show you have been energetically disturbed by at least some of their shit. Don't take that in. Spit it out, clean and so on. There has been a little working posted by Slyscorpion which you can adjust to your liking, to wipe these things out of your senses. You can also do something of this nature with Satanic energy, self cleaning or whatever of the sorts.

Yes I messed up and connected to this shit. I need to clean it the hell out. I will look for his working.

SigTyr said:
Oh, nearly forgot to mentiontion that after this ritual my mind seems back in order. This constant chaos in my head is gone. I can finally think clearly and focus without any disturbances and comments. Whatever was fucking with my head all this years is finally gone like it never was here at the first place. This battle that lasted more then 10 years for my sanity is won.

I am glad you found this of personal benefit.

If this is permanent, it's safe to assume you had been blasted with some really heavyweight shit angelic magic.

Could you elaborate on the effect?

SigTyr said:

Glad to hear Brother. The hell. I use to summon these pieces of shit....

NakedPluto said:
Powerful ritual, nasty one indeed. A Demon instantly came to me before starting the ritual.

Clean the aura really well. The energy of this ritual is silent and concentrated around the head. I feel more motivated to do other RTRs after finishing this, which is a different attribute than that of the others rtrs.

On the star, with enough hate you can feel like a membrane that needs to be penetrated right in the middle, with enough intention the ritual becomes to a nice completion, like a string of energy being connected.

Does the Demon appear each time we perform the ritual, or just the first time? :mrgreen:

NakedPluto said:
Powerful ritual, nasty one indeed. A Demon instantly came to me before starting the ritual.

Clean the aura really well. The energy of this ritual is silent and concentrated around the head. I feel more motivated to do other RTRs after finishing this, which is a different attribute than that of the others rtrs.

On the star, with enough hate you can feel like a membrane that needs to be penetrated right in the middle, with enough intention the ritual becomes to a nice completion, like a string of energy being connected.
What a coincidence. It felt like I putting a dagger through a heart.

I'll just leave these from a post by Academic Scholar, in regards to protection for this powerful new ritual:

Protecting Yourself
https://archive.is/fHTms

Updated Aura of Protection by the Goddess Inanna
https://archive.is/vExBd

Aura of Protection
https://archive.is/11G36

Aura of Protections by Lydia
https://archive.is/PHRR6

Returning Curses Part 2 - Ultimate Aura of Protection
https://archive.is/cHHkq

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SigTyr said:

I am glad you found this of personal benefit.

If this is permanent, it's safe to assume you had been blasted with some really heavyweight shit angelic magic.

Could you elaborate on the effect?

Ok third one went alot better. I'm starting to get what's going on. I see all the angel names now. Like gabriel is with a V, I remember going and reversing all their names back in 2015. That one was pretty strong.

So the AAHN, is that just AH N? Or is it like a AAAyye ahhh nnn.

I'm excited to see several members here post on the effects of this new addition. This addition proved to me I have also been affected by vile angel magic. I feel... invincible now, in a sense.

This reminds me of a dream I had when I was a teenager. An alien that resembled one of the multiple winged "angel beasts" of the book of revelation, shot what looked like pulse waves that resembled concussion blasts, at me from its hand. I could see the chakras on its palm. These waves made me feel sick and disoriented. Right before I woke up, I remember getting angry and stopping one of them and returning it. It left after that. It looked like I was standing on the moon.

This dream came a short time after I permanently cut ties with the baptist church I was involved with, and took interest with the JoS.

When I began doing tons of RTRs in 2019, I had severe mental disturbances. They drained me, mentally. They slowly became less and less powerful as I persisted. They severely reduced with the killing tetragrammaton ritual, and now... It's like I'm free. Not sure how else to put it into words without making this sound like a customer testimony commercial :lol:

Anyways, Hail Satan, SS, we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks, HP, for your work and dedication here. May the Gods reward you greatly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back