Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lunar Eclipse RTR Ritual: Shattering Enemy Defenses

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Please to those who make the paintables, do make this paintable for easier access. In the meantime, the page on the JoS Sites will be made and the Reverse Rituals Pages are being revisited.
Here's a Paintable Version in time for the eclipse:

Shattering Jewish Soul Protection Ritual - Paintable Version
Enjoy! :D

It's a bit rushed, but it works. I'll improve the layout and such in a day or two. This page needs to be wider than the Final RTR, and allow zooming, so for now it is a separate page you open after (or before) doing the Final RTR + Tetragrammaton RTR.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Please to those who make the paintables, do make this paintable for easier access. In the meantime, the page on the JoS Sites will be made and the Reverse Rituals Pages are being revisited.

It's a bit rushed, but it works. I'll improve the layout and such in a day or two. This page needs to be wider than the Final RTR, and allow zooming, so for now it is a separate page you open after (or before) doing the Final RTR + Tetragrammaton RTR.

You work fast thank you brother! I use these all the time. I look forward to the dark version if you get to it, it's so much easier on the eyes.

What an absolute golden find on this. As I was reading the instructions it was hard to contain my excitement like H.P. Lydia had stated. I was reading all the news on the upcoming eclipse and I felt like something powerful and Satanic was underway, but I was just looking for the right signs.

What an absolutely, incredible Ritual this is. I couldn't be more ecstatic to begin it immediately. Thank you for all your hard work and time putting this together! I really cannot commend you and praise you enough, you bring tears of joy to my eyes.

Lets bring forth justice and destroy the rotten! Hail Father Lord Satan! For the kingdom of the south!

Aquarius said:
A few times per week? More like everyday.
Let's accelerate their demise :twisted:

Agreed. I just did it, simple to do and perfect as an addition to the F-RTR+Tetra :)

hailourtruegod said:
Oh nice, I definitely did.
I used to think it was just me or "in my head" when I got the same feelings from just reading the RTRs before I did them.
I think it's because it was already done by others, so when we read about it, we connect to the energy. It has been mentioned before by HPS Maxine that we SS are all linked in a way.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Stellar work :) I already did it on my computers inferior paint program, so I am happy to be using yours for the next times I will do it. I've already saved it to my computer and checked it, it works offline perfectly :)

I was wondering... for ease of use, especially for newer people, can the pronunciations be separated into their groups, and near their corresponding blocks to blot? So there is no need to scroll all the time, and less experienced people can quickly find the right pronunciation instead of going through the list (it's 17 lines) and trying to remember where they last were.

This may be unnecessary work for you, I just thought I would put it out there in case it will be overall beneficial and encourage more people to do it, if it looks easier and less confusing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dypet Rod said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The instructions have been updated, please ask any question necessary or anything that is unclear. Thanks.

Alright, thank you HP Hooded Cobra.

I saved a copy of the diagram image and has just performed my first time of it to try it out, see how it feels and start memorizing it.

I feel really excited about this one.

Hail Satan!

This is a giant one, after dealing with the Veil and Alphabet, this will fix some other necessary things so we can proceed.

I am off to do all the Rituals for the day. HAIL SATAN!!!

Just did mine for the first time, it felt very effective from the get go. I had to scroll up to read the correct pronunciations and afterwards visualized the letters explode. I empowered my aura of protection a lil extra these days. But still I felt this heavy negative feeling since last Sunday Pentecost. The enemy sure is giving it their all. I keep fighting till the end as a Warrior! Going back to finish the other rituals of the day. I'm excited, let's go!!

Hail Satan/88

Really happy to see this ritual. We already seeing a lot of news about our enemy getting back their own negative "karma", with this hopefully we will see more :)

I have a question, should this ritual not be done everyday? You said a few times a week but if we have the time should we do it everyday?

The next Ritual after this will be of constructive character and to build upon the enemy's ruins, for benefit of Satanists and to promote energies to create a new and better world.

So that specific ritual will start to work after the Enemy is gone?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP I have another question, does this ritual have to do with their own version of the merkaba? For some reasons after I've read this ritual I got the immage in my mind about the merkaba, don't know if its my intuition or just random.

I have a question. In the instructions it says: 4. When all of the triads are done, one goes on the center, and does x6 times the two longer words, blotting them out similarly, finishing these squares.
Where are they?
I see that before the Jewish star, there are 4 words, AHAY/IKAZ/UH/T.

This is incredible.

Let’s wipe it all our brothers and sisters and annihilate them all!

Hail Satan!

Perfect! I waited for something more direct like this!
Finally we point our spiritual powers directly at them!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL VICTORY!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Wow, the enemy nuked that link quickly.
Here's a backup link that let's you download it only.
https://archive.org/details/shattering_202105

It has also been on the Tor site: http://jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q4bmvhpgdyz7bsk3ho3caokad.onion/satanslibrary.org/shattering.html

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

As usually at the end: Hail Satan! or Hail Satan Forever! ?

Does it matter, which one is used, in the RTRs both are used.

At the end, while stating the affirmation, I couldn't help but laugh with a deep and powerful voice.
I love this so much!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...Question for you?...

@HP.Cobra

1. Is this by any chance also part of the whole Saturnian ritual?

I recall a few years ago it was mentioned one of the reasons why the jews suffered but also survived a lot is because they kept messing with Saturn. In other words they keep the positive Saturn to themselves and throw the negative lower Saturn to Gentiles. So we suffer and they prosper even IF it cost them tremendously by working with Saturn and the results weren't pretty when it backfired on them.

Non-the less is this also a Saturnian reversal ritual? so-called "sins" of theirs?

2. I'm not stating answer this question as we don't know what the future holds.

But is it true like people stating that we have to fire RTRs for years upon years and years? We've got some members stating we'd still be doing RTRs till like 10 years from now.

I'm not asking for a timeline but eventually we have to move on, correct? For example it's been hinted a few times particularly yourself HP.Cobra that we might do Reverse C-/K-/Q-uran rituals to piss on Pislam.

Are we doing well? I recall back in 2008 message that Satan mentioned he was surprised at just having 20,000 members and on top of that we were two years ahead of schedule. Just kinda interesting how quickly the situation has moved these past well three years ever since we did reverse shema shit has hit the fan for the enemy a lot.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It has also been on the Tor site: http://jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q4bmvhpgdyz7bsk3ho3caokad.onion/satanslibrary.org/shattering.html

Thank you soaring eagle! This is awesome. Everytime I try to do anything with this ritual, my phone just dies and comes back with everything wiped off.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Btw its gone again....

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This one works. I downloaded it, which went to an offline version and then I stuck it to my homescreen of my phone. So now if they take it down, doesn't matter.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dypet Rod said:
Ianoda is vibrated only once?

Yes, 1 time should suffice. They use it to open and close the ritual.

Great work Hoodedcobra... Awesome I REALLY LOVE THIS ONE...ALL I SEE IS BUNCH OF DEAD ROTTEN JEWS AND THEIR SMELLING THOUGHTFORMS...WE SHALL ALL CONQUER THEM TOGETHER..

iu

iu

SIEGE!!! Break through now!!!

Powerful ritual, nasty one indeed. A Demon instantly came to me before starting the ritual.

Clean the aura really well. The energy of this ritual is silent and concentrated around the head. I feel more motivated to do other RTRs after finishing this, which is a different attribute than that of the others rtrs.

On the star, with enough hate you can feel like a membrane that needs to be penetrated right in the middle, with enough intention the ritual becomes to a nice completion, like a string of energy being connected.

Lydia said:
I have a good feeling about this! So excited to begin. I will do it at the height of the eclipse too.

Did anyone else literally feel the effects just from reading the instructions? At step 2 I was feeling such positive Satanic energy.

And the next one mentioned, "build upon the enemy's ruins, for benefit of Satanists and to promote energies to create a new and better world", I am so excited for that one to come out.

Hail Satan!

Yes I became so excited, my jaw dropped and I was instantly filled with so much energy. This is so incredible! I was visualizing the physical human body destroying the jew from the inside out. No way they will be able to exist with these affirmations along with all the other RTRs.

This past week has been the best week of my life. Finding the perfect job, Palestenians attacking Israel, massive protests against Israel, media revealing UFOs. RTR TO DESTROY THE ENEMIES SOUL!!!

Ive been so busy with Work, Rtrs/Yoga/Meditations, and projects. That I really only read the forums for about a hour. I can only imagine the effects on a minor scale! It feels amazing to be so dedicated to the things that are most important to me!

Diagram version says to say IANODA once, but quick one says everything is to be said 6 times. Instructions unclear.

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:
Yes! Yes! God that's awesome.

These little buggers fucked me up for a minute. They can block your connection with the Gods. Then hit you with a ton of positive energy, making you focus on them.

I had to banish and clean for a week to get it out of my soul. Its still a little there. It felt like the old days where you had to block all these positive feeling energies and choose the hard way, because you know it's right.

Now I'm glad it happened. It makes me appreciate this sooo much more. Thank you Cobra.

These "angels" don't have any positive energy, it's just a surface thing where if you focus further, you'll see how putrid they are. If this is attempted by any simpleton who works with angels, they will get really attacked.

Greys and so on, can definitely fake these "positive" energies. It's like a layer to them. The second layer is death and damnation, but these can in some cases fool inexperienced people.

It's like the energy in churches. It's a surface thing. To some new agers who just barley feel energy it will be positive but if you focus on this further it really is bad. Of course they put that surface thing there to deceive simpletons.

A lot of this same kind of energy is or was in the Tetragrammaton thing if that has mostly been destroyed I don't honestly know. I believe that is where they get it from. They probably take all the love energy that people send them in worship to create this.

(((But dont you want to be SAVED, cant you feeeel the Luv!? You too can live in a communist Paradise! See these big smiles, and open your soul TO ETERNAL DAMNATION O.O)))
----
This is exactly how Jewhova Witnesses prey on individuals. Their tracts are always about, "WHY IS THERE SUFFERING? YOU CAN LIVE IN PARADISE!"

Lucky for me as a boy I would ignore the speeches i was forced to listen to, open the Book of curses and be like, WTF is this shit?? I was just a child when I told my mom I didnt believe in GD.. The enemy dared to forcefeed me their BS, and now I am one of their Greatest Enemies!

So we should do it like that, raising energie ->Final RTR -> Reversing and killing the Tetragrammaton -> Demolishing Jewish Spiritual Defenses -> Cleaning the aura and to RTR1?

I'm a bit confused, it says we should vibrate IANODA backwards, but in the part that says pronunciations you have: IIAHNNOODDAA

If it's the other way around, shouldn't it be AADDOONNHAAII? or is it already previously invested? Please clarify this question with all the letters to be able to understand it well, I would not want to make a mistake when doing the ritual

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In regards to the hebrew, there is a catch. While these words are based on Hebrew [such as Rafael or Uriel in this ritual], there are also other stolen names which they jews have stolen from other languages. These can be reversed and will be reversed by this ritual, and blotting them out is a gesture to wipe out the existence of these in all levels of existence.
I'm a little worried about this ritual. I've just found that my first name corresponds to one of these Hebrew names. As a dedicated satanist, should I skip this ritual or should I take extra cleaning and protection afterwards? What do you suggest? I'm going to speak with Satan about this tonight regardless, but your answer would be very appreciated as always.

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Eligor!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Works just fine here, and has been working at least since I last posted in this topic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back