Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lunar Eclipse RTR Ritual: Shattering Enemy Defenses

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
*BE AWARE: THE ONGOING SCHEDULE IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS RITUAL! THIS IS AN ADDON THAT WILL HOWEVER, BE DEVASTATING TO INCLUDE, ESPECIALLY IN THE LUNAR ECLIPSE OF THE 26TH OF MAY.

The Ongoing Schedule: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=56968

This Ritual has been composed out of hidden and highly secret texts of the Jews, which they have never made "public". Until recently, because they were in desperate need of this.

The reason for this is simple: Finding these texts, and using the correct knowledge, will mean their destruction. I doubt they even expected these would be found ever by the Goyim, but well, damnation just happens, I guess?

Essentially what this is, is shattering the diagram of their protection of their soul. They are using a diagram that they have been using for centuries, which is part of books that only their highest top ones are using. They don't name these books in the public at all, as if they never existed.

It should be seen as a "map" for this, where they chant and do numerous meditations over this. Another thing like this is the hebrew "Tree of Life", which is known to many here. Each triad corresponds to aspects of what we call here, "The Jewish Soul".

This diagram and their very soul will be removed like the peeling of an onion by this ritual. As it should be expected, this will dramatically empower our Rituals against them.

For those who don't know and may think this ritual looks complex, it is not complex at all. While this is one of the most advanced Hebrew protective meditations [only used by Rabbis and related, or for higher up jews], this is only a simple ritual.

How this ritual is going to be worked is simple. One reverses these names, and then, blots out the square that is associated with these. This ritual of the enemy is building around also their 4 major "Archangels", which are code words for jewish protective barriers and thought-forms. These are going to be wiped out with this ritual, alongside many other forms of protections.

In regards to the hebrew, there is a catch. While these words are based on Hebrew [such as Rafael or Uriel in this ritual], there are also other stolen names which they jews have stolen from other languages. These can be reversed and will be reversed by this ritual, and blotting them out is a gesture to wipe out the existence of these in all levels of existence.

Many of these texts have been correctly, kept by the older Rabbis, rather hidden, beyond the reach of any Gentile. Now however that the enemy needs the maximum amount of spiritual assistance due to the heat they receive with the RTRs, they have made some of this public.

This specific ritual is going to wipe out their protection completely. These protections constitute high level protections and are not vague, like other well known rituals of theirs. For those who understand the hidden connotations, you will see what these mean in the affirmation. This is to wipe out all of their defenses and stop their advances, but also achieve victory over them.

The ritual has been numerologically calculated to do the maximum amount of damage, so less repetitions are not required. In fact, this ritual will be rather short in time when you get the hang of this.

It is also formulated in a way to accelerate all the results of the other rituals, and destroy any last defenses that the enemy is putting together.

The next Ritual after this will be of constructive character and to build upon the enemy's ruins, for benefit of Satanists and to promote energies to create a new and better world.

How to do the Ritual:

BE AWARE: DO PROPER CLEANING, PROTECTION, AND RAISING YOUR ENERGIES FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT OF THIS RITUAL AND PERSONAL SAFETY. IF NEED BE, DO ASK SATAN TO SEND YOU A DEMON TO HELP YOU WITH THE RITUAL. THEY *WILL* SEND A DEMON, DESPITE ON IF YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS OR NOT! AFTER THE RITUAL, CLEANSE YOURSELF REALLY WELL WITH SUN MANTRAS AND/OR RETURNING CURSES TO THE ENEMY.

1. In the picture provided [scroll below], there are arrows. These show direction.

2. One starts from the first word [IAN-ODA] , vibrates it in reverse with hate and intent to destroy it ONCE, then blots out the first square in where it is included. After the blotting, one must focus on the fact this has been destroyed permanently.

3. After this, one moves into the first triad, which is to be done x6 times for each name [Lae-YOHA, Lae-Yoha etc, then Lea-Far, Lea-Far etc]. After these triads are completed, the letters are blotted out, and one proceeds to the next triad in the same way.

4. When all of the triads are done, one goes on the center, and does x6 times the two longer words, blotting them out similarly, finishing these squares.

5. Blotting out the Jewish Star and reversing it's word.

6. Chating IANODA once, and proceeding with the destructive affirmation for all of these to finish them off.

Then, one does the Affirmations x3 times [all of the dots are to be done together, in one turn]

Maximizing the Power of this Ritual:

For those who are very advanced, your visualization and intent here plays a major role. You know how to focus these.

This Ritual can be placed in a series of the Final RTR and Tetragrammaton. It can be added either on the beginning, or in the end of a sequence of:

Final RTR -> Reversing and killing the Tetragrammaton -> Demolishing Jewish Spiritual Defenses

OR

Demolishing Jewish Spiritual Defenses -> Final RTR -> Reversing and killing the Tetragrammaton

Both the above sequences will work. Personally, I found the first one to be really devastating for them. Either should be fine.

FAQ about the Ritual:

1. How many times it should be done?

A few times per week would be ideal to empower the results of all other Rituals.

2. How do I read the letters?

Try to just read everything that you see, as you see it. How you pronounce them does not have to be perfect for this to work.

3. Can I do this without blotting out?

You can, but you will have to visualize wiping out these things. It's better for this particular ritual to blot this out, be it in your paint program in your computer, or in your mind. This focuses the destructive undoing energy onto the target.

4. Can this be used towards individual pest jews?

Yes, it can. It's neigh time Gentiles also have astral weaponry against the Jews. However, this done collectively will have devastating effects on those that matter most of their bunch.

5. What about the affirmation in the Ritual? What is the Soul of Egypt?

This is symbolic language for us collectively. Rabbis being in the know compared to spiritually oblivious Gentiles, will understand better here. In their intricate texts, they refer to their major spiritual enemies, as the "Soul of Egypt". Egypt stands for the Gentiles who are spiritually advanced, and is a metaphysical concept like Amalek or Esav.

6. What are these affirmations?

These affirmations are attacking specific segments which correspond to these "Defenses" they have set up, destroying them all.

7. Should I raise my energies before doing this Ritual?

Yes, you should.

8. I don't have time to do the ritual, can I still do it mentally or whisper it?

Yes, definitely. Focus is what is important.

9. Is this Ritual specific to address issues such as the Jew World Order?

Read the affirmation, so, of course. Who the fuck wants Klaus Schwab as their leader in a Communist Dystopia?

10. What is the Negative Karma in the Ritual?

Negative Karma corresponds to all the "sins" the jews have transfered onto Gentiles. We have been doing other Rituals to heap this back at them, too.

Pronunciations:

[The H here is not to be vocalized, it's almost not heard]

IANODA: EE-AAHN-OH-DA
LAE/YOHA: LAH-EH • YOH-HAH
LEA/FAR: LEH-AH • FAH-RR
LEIR/VAG: LEH-EER • VAH-GG
LEIR/ZA: LEH-EER • ZAAH
LEIR/AB: LEH-EER • AAHB
LEIMH/SH: LEH-EEM-HH • SH
LEI/RU: LEH-EE • RUU
LE/MAR: LEH • MAH-RR
LE/AI/GAR: LEH • AAH-EEE • GAH-RR
LIVA/KOK: LEE-VAH • KOHK
LEI/DAP: LEH-EE • DAH-PP
LEA/KH/EEM: LEH-AH • KKHH • EEMM
HAIKAT/ZUH/Y[EE]: HAH-EE-KAHT • ZUH • EE [The last Y is a high EE sound]
AHAY/IKAZ/UH/T: AAH-HAH-EE • EE-KAHZ • UHH • TT
MEE-DU-EHY: MEE-DU-EH-EEYY

• AH as in Saw, Awe, Paw
• AI or AY as in Bay, Say, Aim
• DH a hard TH, as in The
• DU as in Doom
• EE as in Meet, Seed, Seem
• EEYY as in Pee but elongated like the Y in Day
• EH as in Let, Set, Met
• GG lightly vibrated as in Gate but holding the GG
• FAH as in Fad, Family
• HH as in Hot, HH vibrated in the back of the throat
• I or IH as in Sit, Miss, Hit
• KOHK as in Coke, Coal, Course
• KH vibrated lightly in the back of the throat
• RR vibrated and rolled
• OH as in Open, Cold, Bold
• OO as in Zoom, Bloom
• TT vibrated lightly between two front middle teeth closer to the top pallet
• TS as in Pizza, Bats, Mats
• U as in Put, Hoof, Hook
• UH as in Hut, Hum, Mud
• YOH as in Yoga
• ZAH as in Zap

Below are the Screenshots, Links and directions for the Ritual:

Link to the Ritual:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/DESTRO.html

Shattering_Diagram.png

Shattering_Quick.png

Paintable Version:

Shattering Jewish Soul Protection Ritual - Paintable Version

Please to those who make the paintables, do make this paintable for easier access. In the meantime, the page on the JoS Sites will be made and the Reverse Rituals Pages are being revisited.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dypet Rod said:
Ianoda is vibrated only once?

The instructions have been updated, please ask any question necessary or anything that is unclear. Thanks.

Alright, thank you HP Hooded Cobra.

I saved a copy of the diagram image and has just performed my first time of it to try it out, see how it feels and start memorizing it.

I feel really excited about this one.

Hail Satan!

Dypet Rod said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dypet Rod said:
Ianoda is vibrated only once?

The instructions have been updated, please ask any question necessary or anything that is unclear. Thanks.

Alright, thank you HP Hooded Cobra.

I saved a copy of the diagram image and has just performed my first time of it to try it out, see how it feels and start memorizing it.

I feel really excited about this one.

Hail Satan!

This is a giant one, after dealing with the Veil and Alphabet, this will fix some other necessary things so we can proceed.

I am off to do all the Rituals for the day. HAIL SATAN!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I ran into someone doing angel Magick. I felt the power of these Arch Angel's and was confused, I was like they should be almost dead but here they are just as powerful as ever. I was going to email you asking about it.

Then I remembered all those years ago telling them I would destroy them one day and how they freaked out, before I found Satan. I knew something about this was coming. I'm glad, because I wondered why they still had power.

But ummm yeah, I'm a little lost on how to do any of this, especially pronunciations. Gonna re read it a few more times.

Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I ran into someone doing angel Magick. I felt the power of these Arch Angel's and was confused, I was like they should be almost dead but here they are just as powerful as ever. I was going to email you asking about it.

Then I remembered all those years ago telling them I would destroy them one day and how they freaked out, before I found Satan. I knew something about this was coming. I'm glad, because I wondered why they still had power.

But ummm yeah, I'm a little lost on how to do any of this, especially pronunciations. Gonna re read it a few more times.

You are accurate. The Final deals with destroying Hebrew, the Killing Tetra with the veil, and this will handle the rest.

Also, just do it the German Way. Read what you see.

As for the pronunctiations for those who have OCD with these and want these 100% accurate, they will be posted tomorrow, as today was rushed.

Just read what you see until one day or so. It will definitely work.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes! Yes! God that's awesome.

These little buggers fucked me up for a minute. They can block your connection with the Gods. Then hit you with a ton of positive energy, making you focus on them.

I had to banish and clean for a week to get it out of my soul. Its still a little there. It felt like the old days where you had to block all these positive feeling energies and choose the hard way, because you know it's right.

Now I'm glad it happened. It makes me appreciate this sooo much more. Thank you Cobra.

I know the rules. Regardless I have never found out how to send you my scripts. Go to twitter.com and look at my profile. @LeeMcKee1996
I released a script with eternal life to the public.
It's the war from 2015.
Hopefully you can live forever and ever like HP Maxine Dietrich and I.

Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:

These little buggers fucked me up for a minute. They can block your connection with the Gods. Then hit you with a ton of positive energy, making you focus on them.

I had to banish and clean for a week to get it out of my soul. Its still a little there. It felt like the old days where you had to block all these positive feeling energies and choose the hard way, because you know it's right.

Now I'm glad it happened. It makes me appreciate this sooo much more. Thank you Cobra.

These "angels" don't have any positive energy, it's just a surface thing where if you focus further, you'll see how putrid they are. If this is attempted by any simpleton who works with angels, they will get really attacked.

Greys and so on, can definitely fake these "positive" energies. It's like a layer to them. The second layer is death and damnation, but these can in some cases fool inexperienced people.

Excited for this one! Thank you HP Hoodedcobra! I imagine with the recent changes in the ministries the toll might be a bit high, but we're all in this together and we WILL change the course of history.

Below is my attempt to come up with pronunciations (please do correct if this is wrong:

*Lightly vibrated but recited the same way it's done with the Final RTR, as in each word in one go, not syllable by syllable*

Also the below once corrected and confirmed as being accurate, should help with someone that would like to volunteer in recording this.

LAE/YOHA: LAH-EH • YOH-HAH
LEA/FAR: LEH-AH • FAH-RR
LEIR/VAG: LEH-EER • VAH-GG
LEIR/ZA: LEH-EER • ZAAH
LEIR/AB: LEH-EER • AAHB
LEIMH/SH: LEH-EEM-HH • SH
LEI/RU: LEH-EE • RUU
LE/MAR: LEH • MAH-RR
LE/AI/GAR: LEH • AAH-EEE • GAH-RR
LIVA/KOK: LEE-VAH • KOHK
LEI/DAP: LEH-EE • DAH-PP
LEA/KH/EEM: LEH-AH • KKHH • EEMM
HAIKAT/ZUH/Y[EE]: HAH-EE-KAHT • ZUH • EEYY
AHAY/IKAZ/UH/T: AAH-HAH-EE • EE-KAHZ • UHH • TT
MEE-DU-EHY: MEE-DU-EH-EEYY

Added additional pronunciation guidelines which can be corrected. These were taken from the Final RTR and I added additional words. Subject to review and approval of accuracy.

• AH as in Saw, Awe, Paw
• AI or AY as in Bay, Say, Aim
• DH a hard TH, as in The
• DU as in Doom
• EE as in Meet, Seed, Seem
• EEYY as in Pee but elongated like the Y in Day
• EH as in Let, Set, Met
• GG lightly vibrated as in Gate but holding the GG
• FAH as in Fad, Family
• HH as in Hot, HH vibrated in the back of the throat
• I or IH as in Sit, Miss, Hit
• KOHK as in Coke, Coal, Course
• KH vibrated lightly in the back of the throat
• RR vibrated and rolled
• OH as in Open, Cold, Bold
• OO as in Zoom, Bloom
• TT vibrated lightly between two front middle teeth closer to the top pallet
• TS as in Pizza, Bats, Mats
• U as in Put, Hoof, Hook
• UH as in Hut, Hum, Mud
• YOH as in Yoga
• ZAH as in Zap

Thank you again HP Hoodedcobra for your hard work and efforts! Please correct the above if necessary or another member can chime in. Also can be useful for recording as well.

Hail Satan!!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

These "angels" don't have any positive energy, it's just a surface thing where if you focus further, you'll see how putrid they are. If this is attempted by any simpleton who works with angels, they will get really attacked.

Greys and so on, can definitely fake these "positive" energies. It's like a layer to them. The second layer is death and damnation, but these can in some cases fool inexperienced people.

It's like the energy in churches. It's a surface thing. To some new agers who just barley feel energy it will be positive but if you focus on this further it really is bad. Of course they put that surface thing there to deceive simpletons.

A lot of this same kind of energy is or was in the Tetragrammaton thing if that has mostly been destroyed I don't honestly know. I believe that is where they get it from. They probably take all the love energy that people send them in worship to create this.

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:

It's like the energy in churches. It's a surface thing. To some new agers who just barley feel energy it will be positive but if you focus on this further it really is bad. Of course they put that surface thing there to deceive simpletons.

A lot of this same kind of energy is or was in the Tetragrammaton thing if that has mostly been destroyed I don't honestly know. I believe that is where they get it from. They probably take all the love energy that people send them in worship to create this.

We will need to do and redo all of this to blot it out completely, for at least some time. These don't go out in a day, but they have been weakened and this will continue.

It's as you say. They do numerous things with this.

Braun666 said:
Excited for this one! Thank you HP Hoodedcobra! I imagine with the recent changes in the ministries the toll might be a bit high, but we're all in this together and we WILL change the course of history.

Below is my attempt to come up with pronunciations (please do correct if this is wrong:

Thank you, I am glad this was written. It was 99% correct. You followed "Read what you see" and this is exactly what this was about, the words were written to be easily pronounced. I read this carefully and corrected the few things such as the Y sound which is a high EE sound.

I quickly updated this here.

Woaahh the ritual do seem complicated but i do have some questions please.
How much time do we have to do it exactly, like days or weeks or it's like the final ritual and tetra? Yes the title says it s for the lunar eclipse but i want to be sure.
So i should boost my cleaning with the sun mantra, you mean AUM SURYAE, does the short version will be enough because i want to add it to my cleaning meditation, can you advice me on how many times should i do it?
Thank you for your attention :)

Is it ok to just do a thorough aura cleaning with the scanning light/sending the negative energy back to the senders or asking a Demon to send it back/affirmation that HPS Maxine posted about if we don't have time for the full two part returning curses, assuming we're also doing our normal aura cleaning and aura of protection throughout the day?

Thank you very much for this HP!

For fucks sake. A very powerful ritual. i felt it all over me, VERY STRONG. Hit like a thousand spirit rockets. great peace after it !

HAIL SATAN

HailVictory88 said:
Is it ok to just do a thorough aura cleaning with the scanning light/sending the negative energy back to the senders or asking a Demon to send it back/affirmation that HPS Maxine posted about if we don't have time for the full two part returning curses, assuming we're also doing our normal aura cleaning and aura of protection throughout the day?

Thank you very much for this HP!

Yes, definitely.

A few times per week? More like everyday.
Let's accelerate their demise :twisted:

I have a good feeling about this! So excited to begin. I will do it at the height of the eclipse too.

Did anyone else literally feel the effects just from reading the instructions? At step 2 I was feeling such positive Satanic energy.

And the next one mentioned, "build upon the enemy's ruins, for benefit of Satanists and to promote energies to create a new and better world", I am so excited for that one to come out.

Hail Satan!

LeeMcKee1996 said:
I know the rules. Regardless I have never found out how to send you my scripts. Go to twitter.com and look at my profile. @LeeMcKee1996
I released a script with eternal life to the public.
It's the war from 2015.
Hopefully you can live forever and ever like HP Maxine Dietrich and I.

This kind of stuff again with a new profile 😂 LOL

Lydia said:
I have a good feeling about this! So excited to begin. I will do it at the height of the eclipse too.

Did anyone else literally feel the effects just from reading the instructions? At step 2 I was feeling such positive Satanic energy.

Hail Satan!

Oh nice, I definitely did.
I used to think it was just me or "in my head" when I got the same feelings from just reading the RTRs before I did them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back