Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

REVERSE TORAH RITUAL SCHEDULE BEFORE UPDATE - 19 May to 1st of June RTR

Blue said:
Jewish children are racially jewish. This is forever a part of their genetics. All jews have alien souls and are genetically programmed to undermine and destroy Gentile civilization. They aren't sacred in the same way as our children.

Before sentimental and provocateur questions, have you ever asked, how did the Jews treat the innocent ones of other races in this planet for thousands of years?

If one replied to this question like the Talmud does about the future of Gentiles, you should see, the enemy indeed has no mercy.

On the other hand, Gentiles have shown considerable amounts of normal human mercy, which according to Jewish Literature, is us being idiotic fucks once again in history, such as the story of the Queen of Egypt and Joseph in the Bible.

Go ask this question first to an Orthodox Rabbi in Jerusalem, and let us know how that went, about the future of the Goyim and their "Children". They will reply to you, that the children of the Gentiles are nothing else but small oxen or cattle, since, they refer to all Gentiles as cattle.

We won't reply to you the same, but history shows, whomever didn't defend themselves against this, has paid the price from the jews.

In regards to how this went historically for Gentiles, dashing infants against stones is apparently a Jewish national hobby, when it comes to Jews, as explained in the Bible:

Psalm 137:9-10 "O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction, blessed is he who repays you as you have done to us.
9 Blessed is he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.…" - In regards to the slaughter of Gentile babies.

One has to defend themselves from this psychopathy in every way, because apparently, they are taking no prisoners if they conquer the world, and they have said it openly. Everyone is going to end up as a slave.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Blue said:
Jewish children are racially jewish. This is forever a part of their genetics. All jews have alien souls and are genetically programmed to undermine and destroy Gentile civilization. They aren't sacred in the same way as our children.

Even Hitler, he did not want to kill them. He just took them away from society and thought about a way to let them live away from our society, I think one option was Madagascar. This is very human if you compare it with what they did to us and that they want us as slaves. Honestly I don't care what happens to them but they need to be away from us, heck even in another planet. I'm sure the Gods have a solution for this. With what they are doing its possible there not going to be many jews in the future...

Ninja 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Does anyone have the MP3s for these readily available? Or do you have a page were it can be easily uploaded and downloaded from?

The MP3 files aren't working.

I remember we did this back in the day. The reversing of the Greek letter version of the Bible.

That was done by HP Cobra, and that was when he revealed his voice to us... the deepest voice on the planet.

The ritual also had amazing results.

:D :lol:

The eclipse RTR MP3 is actually still there, just not linked anymore from the RTR page:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_Eclipse_1_Nazarene.mp3

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Blue said:

Even Hitler, he did not want to kill them. He just took them away from society and thought about a way to let them live away from our society, I think one option was Madagascar. This is very human if you compare it with what they did to us and that they want us as slaves. Honestly I don't care what happens to them but they need to be away from us, heck even in another planet. I'm sure the Gods have a solution for this. With what they are doing its possible there not going to be many jews in the future...

I know the Gods will not choose the extreme levels of violence the enemy uses over nothing and constantly, as they are dominant, unless the situation is on the red alert end. Then they will have no mercy.

Yet, at the same time, considerations of this are based on science, advanced understanding and knowledge that we now don't even have. They make very complex decisions on subjects.

The enemy reptilians and greys are a completely different species that has nothing like a human remorse or anything. I know if the Gods have to resort to the worst [which they won't hesitate if they calculate there is no other way], then nothing will remain.

But they generally do not choose this, that is a fact. When the jews first showed up on this planet, it's clear that people were quite confused with them, even considered that spirituality would somehow fix them, but this proved to be errant.

All civilizations who tried that, proceeded to collapse and die off, largely because of jews at the center of this.

This means they are going to opt in for another level of severity in dealing with the issue. Because if this is not done then chances are high civilization and society is going to be destroyed, same as the history of the human species altogether.

The RTR will handle everything that needs to be handled in regards to this.

the obvious enemy attacks began on me again these days, just when we started this schedule, what a cohencidence

no mercy to these jews

Not to be annoying, but isn't the part, "Jewish* blame-shifting their crimes onto Gentiles has ceased to be effective", from the Reversing the Curse upon the Goat Ritual, grammatically incorrect. Shouldn't it be, "Jews* blame-shifting their crimes onto Gentiles has ceased to be effective."

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Below the Rituals:

*FRTR Is always FRTR + Tetra

19. FRTR, Curse Israel, Returning Blood Sacrifices, Goat Reversal Ritual
20. FRTR, Curse Israel, Returning Blood Sacrifices, Goat Reversal Ritual
21. FRTR, Curse Israel, Returning Blood Sacrifices, Goat Reversal Ritual
22. FRTR, Curse Israel, Returning Blood Sacrifices, Goat Reversal Ritual
23. FRTR, Right To Own Nations RTR, Terminating Jewish Financial And Global Control [all 3 parts]
24. FRTR, Right To Own Nations RTR, Terminating Jewish Financial And Global Control [all 3 parts]
25. FRTR, Right To Own Nations RTR, Terminating Jewish Financial And Global Control [all 3 parts]
26. FRTR, Right To Own Nations RTR, Terminating Jewish Financial And Global Control [all 3 parts]
27. FRTR, Right To Own Nations RTR, Terminating Jewish Financial And Global Control [all 3 parts]
28. FRTR, Holding the Enemy Accountable RTR, Disarming the Enemy RTR
29. FRTR, Holding the Enemy Accountable RTR, Disarming the Enemy RTR
30. FRTR, Holding the Enemy Accountable RTR, Disarming the Enemy RTR
31. FRTR, Holding the Enemy Accountable RTR, Disarming the Enemy RTR
1. FRTR, Holding the Enemy Accountable RTR, Disarming the Enemy RTR

Below the Links:

Disarming the Enemy RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/I5417.htm
Holding Enemy Accountable RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/N1526.htm
Curse Israel: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/CurseIsraelRitual.htm
Returning Blood Sacrifices: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.htm
Goat Reversal Ritual: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Lev_16_22.htm
Right To Own Nations RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D724.htm
Terminating Jewish Financial and Global Control RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/21817.html

I am grateful to be a part of Satan's plan and I cannot wait to hit them with the financial destruction rituals. I'm fortunate to be a part of Satan's plan while He has such a focused, disciplined, and talented group of His HPs and SS running JOS, and winning this war in His name! Hail Satan Eternal!

SeaGoat_666 said:
Not to be annoying, but isn't the part, "Jewish* blame-shifting their crimes onto Gentiles has ceased to be effective", from the Reversing the Curse upon the Goat Ritual, grammatically incorrect. Shouldn't it be, "Jews* blame-shifting their crimes onto Gentiles has ceased to be effective."

Jewish blame shifting as in all the magic and plethora of incentives deployed by the jews , that even gentiles do, cease to exist. It is an attribute that spiritually makes perfect sense.

Hello to all my fellow Spiritual Satanists

Just a quick question. For those who can, we should do this timed right? FRTR at 00:00 and the others at 01:00?

SeaGoat_666 said:

You'll probably get two responses.

1) It's too late we already been blasting this RTR since about 2014 give or take. Too late to change it now.

2) Magick and affirmations doesn't require absolutely perfect grammar. So grammar Nazis need to calm down :lol:

For example in context of what you want the energy to do. I wouldn't be surprised if at a higher level certain rituals are done with context that sounds completely like broken words. It's kinda like speaking subconsciously your trying to program reality with the least amount of words. Although some state to be precise in what you want, some state, state as much as you can, and some state, state as little as possible.

It's probably variable depending on the type of magickal ritual or effect your trying to produce.

For example say your doing wealth magick: I permanently acquire free and easy wealth. This wealth is mine to keep, spend, or invest as I please. This free and easy wealth is coming to me in a safe, healthy, positive, and beneficial way for me.

Notice the beginning WHO in the hell opens up with that statement. Shouldn't it be I am permanently...etc.etc.

It doesn't have to be present tense with perfect grammar it can be done in a choppy way to manipulate reality. Perhaps speaking in choppy ways produces realities on it's own through visual, energetic, numerological, and platonic solid types. In other words perhaps the affirmation leads the energy around but doesn't dictate the energy down to the very precise thing rather your giving it a general overcommand. Unless you want the opposite maybe you want to manipulate reality EXACTLY precisely. But then again it also begs the question how the Gods do it when they want something to happen precisely as they want it to be especially the higher rank they go so you never know how precise and long their affirmations are.

Think like the F-RTR the affirmation on the Final is very weak in a sense it's only destroying the hebrew alephbet it doesn't manipulate reality exactly. Rather it destroys the alephbet it powers down the enemy. It allows our previous rituals to manipulate reality more so. It allows the Gods an easier time manipulating reality. And finally it tries to power down xtianity and Islam as well thus F-RTR acts more like an auto-power shutdown. It does things I'm not denying that. But think deeper we still do M-RTRs(Multiple-RTRs) to force multiply reality manipulation and also to test the waters and see how much damage F-RTR has done in powering down the enemy kaballistic intent.

ajp666 said:
Hello to all my fellow Spiritual Satanists

Just a quick question. For those who can, we should do this timed right? FRTR at 00:00 and the others at 01:00?

Correct.

The cursing rabbi Christ part felt powerful my favorite part of this schedule. I have done this one plenty of times before but this time it removed all sorts of black and gray xtian like energies from within me.

So I guess it's more powerful when others are doing it.

slyscorpion said:
The cursing rabbi Christ part felt powerful my favorite part of this schedule. I have done this one plenty of times before but this time it removed all sorts of black and gray xtian like energies from within me.

So I guess it's more powerful when others are doing it.

It's an exhilarating ritual indeed. I also reply here to bump this up for all of us to engage.

hey don't know if this is the right thread for this but this article came across my dash a couple of days ago. So I thought I would share it.

https://www.vox.com/recode/22441627/bill-gates-scandal-divorce-epstein

LETS KEEP GIVING THEM HELL

HAIL FATHER SATAN

With the destruction of jewish rule and domination rituals, it was the first time i vibrated Greek words. It was a bit harder to get used to compared to the reverse hebrew rituals. I managed to get comfortable and confident with the pronunciations eventually. Feels good. :D

TerKorian666 said:
What are best hours of these rituals?
https://evilgoy.com/

When timer hits zero, final rtr + tetra.

When timer hits one hour, other rtrs.

Hour of Saturn and hour of Mars are the best times. However one should not sweat when doing them in other times, and also doing the rituals outside of the timer is also fine. What works for you, works for you, but if you can fit into your schedule the time to do according to the timer then it's better.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I don't see the schedule near the notifications.
I have this problem too when I log in my account but when I am off it appears normally.
If you want to see it you can change the screen to computer mode (this works for me at least)

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Here is a MEGA folder i made with all the rituals with mp3s and everything else needed for this schedule.

https://mega.nz/folder/WYYiWBqL#g9fG5xCtn2_0DVU2al5z7w

**the audio file for financial and global control is missing. I couldn't find it anywhere. Its not on the Magenta 666 channel either. If anyone has the mp3 or a link to it, please do share.

Thanks brother, the mega links seem to always work!

• All authority of Jesus Christ in all its forms, is dead, is cursed, and is void in the heavens and the earth, now and forever
• The Jewish people and all people of Jesus Christ, have now fallen from all positions of influence and power.
• All authority granted through the lie of Jesus Christ has collapsed, is void, and destroyed.
• The Jewish thoughtform of Jesus Christ is cursed, defiled, and dead.

Now, these lines seem to have something extra, can't wait for the fat bearded rich priests of the rotten church to finally search for a job :mrgreen:

So looking at part 2 of Terminating Jewish Financial And Global Control, the affirmation portion is slightly confusing to me. The instructions between the vibrations and the affirmation say "vibrate the below words, then do the affirmation", and it has AUM(x1) SATANAS(x1) and then the formatting descends to the rest, where at the bottom it also has AUM(x1) SATANAS(x1). But then below that it says it's one round.

So is it supposed to go:
AUM-SATANAS-affirmation-AUM-SATANAS-AUM-SATANAS-affirmation-etc.(x10)
or is it supposed to be
AUM-SATANAS (both x1)-affirmation-AUM-SATANAS-affirmation-etc.(x10)

Thank you in advance.

NakedPluto said:
SeaGoat_666 said:

Jewish blame shifting as in all the magic and plethora of incentives deployed by the jews , that even gentiles do, cease to exist. It is an attribute that spiritually makes perfect sense.
Alright, that makes so much more sense to me now. Thank you.

Gear88 said:
SeaGoat_666 said:

You'll probably get two responses.

1) It's too late we already been blasting this RTR since about 2014 give or take. Too late to change it now.

2) Magick and affirmations doesn't require absolutely perfect grammar. So grammar Nazis need to calm down :lol:

For example in context of what you want the energy to do. I wouldn't be surprised if at a higher level certain rituals are done with context that sounds completely like broken words. It's kinda like speaking subconsciously your trying to program reality with the least amount of words. Although some state to be precise in what you want, some state, state as much as you can, and some state, state as little as possible.

It's probably variable depending on the type of magickal ritual or effect your trying to produce.

For example say your doing wealth magick: I permanently acquire free and easy wealth. This wealth is mine to keep, spend, or invest as I please. This free and easy wealth is coming to me in a safe, healthy, positive, and beneficial way for me.

Notice the beginning WHO in the hell opens up with that statement. Shouldn't it be I am permanently...etc.etc.

It doesn't have to be present tense with perfect grammar it can be done in a choppy way to manipulate reality. Perhaps speaking in choppy ways produces realities on it's own through visual, energetic, numerological, and platonic solid types. In other words perhaps the affirmation leads the energy around but doesn't dictate the energy down to the very precise thing rather your giving it a general overcommand. Unless you want the opposite maybe you want to manipulate reality EXACTLY precisely. But then again it also begs the question how the Gods do it when they want something to happen precisely as they want it to be especially the higher rank they go so you never know how precise and long their affirmations are.

Think like the F-RTR the affirmation on the Final is very weak in a sense it's only destroying the hebrew alephbet it doesn't manipulate reality exactly. Rather it destroys the alephbet it powers down the enemy. It allows our previous rituals to manipulate reality more so. It allows the Gods an easier time manipulating reality. And finally it tries to power down xtianity and Islam as well thus F-RTR acts more like an auto-power shutdown. It does things I'm not denying that. But think deeper we still do M-RTRs(Multiple-RTRs) to force multiply reality manipulation and also to test the waters and see how much damage F-RTR has done in powering down the enemy kaballistic intent.
Hahahaha, I suppose you're right. It's worked wonders anyway. So, what I gather from your statement is that a clear present tense intention expressed to the point for a specific effect is what matters? I recall HP Maxine saying that the mind doesn't understand future tense, like "I will." And so on. But I digress, my perfectionist Grammar Nazi got the better of me.

I think for the first time, I felt a very big discomfort, when doing the ritual that has to do with ending Jewish dominion. Never felt that unease. Is this normal. I'll be doing it again today and will pay attention to myself again.
Please do give your opinion if you had any personal observations.

HAIL SATAN

Henu the Great said:
TerKorian666 said:
What are best hours of these rituals?

When timer hits zero, final rtr + tetra.

When timer hits one hour, other rtrs.

Hour of Saturn and hour of Mars are the best times. However one should not sweat when doing them in other times, and also doing the rituals outside of the timer is also fine. What works for you, works for you, but if you can fit into your schedule the time to do according to the timer then it's better.

What is tetra? I mean final rtr plus tetra?

Hello, when I open this link, I can find there only one ritual. In main post it is said that there is different rituals, and some of them are of 3 parts. So is it okay to do just this on evilgoy.com, or should I do another of 3 parts? I don’t really understand which is best. And what is rtr + tetra?

Rising666 said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Here is a MEGA folder i made with all the rituals with mp3s and everything else needed for this schedule.

https://mega.nz/folder/WYYiWBqL#g9fG5xCtn2_0DVU2al5z7w

**the audio file for financial and global control is missing. I couldn't find it anywhere. Its not on the Magenta 666 channel either. If anyone has the mp3 or a link to it, please do share.

Youtube took them down :roll:
I just uploaded on BitChute
Part 1: https://www.bitchute.com/video/OXEvznK56gjx/
Part 2: https://www.bitchute.com/video/sgkZ3H5kaHGh/
Part 3: https://www.bitchute.com/video/uqoHMdo7ZwKg/

Bitchute took them down as well, lol.

TerKorian666 said:
What is tetra? I mean final rtr plus tetra?
Use search, and read through the forums thoroughly, very thoroughly. https://www.ancient-forums.com/search.php

For example, from my signature you can find more info about rituals.

TerKorian666 said:

Hello, when I open this link, I can find there only one ritual. In main post it is said that there is different rituals, and some of them are of 3 parts. So is it okay to do just this on evilgoy.com, or should I do another of 3 parts? I don’t really understand which is best. And what is rtr + tetra?
There is one final rtr, and tetragrammaton destruction ritual. Those three links are links for three different sites for doing the final rtr.

Use whatever method you find most suitable for yourself, there are many online sites for this as also some offline software. You can (and should) save online site for offline use just in case. You can even print out the rituals on paper and do it like that.

I'd like to ask something here. I have been dormant for quite some time, and I managed to get on my feet again, with the help of some members who guided me through, but I also believe Satan himself helped me out through this. Pointing me in the right direction and people. As such I would like to do something to show my gratitude. I haven't done an RTR since they were invented years ago. I haven't meditated anything relevant in the mean time either. My progress so far is only 2 days into the 40 day program from HC.

My point is, I don't feel like I have the requirements to do this nor the time to do this every day like I was doing years ago.

But I'd still like to show some gratitude, so I wouldn't mind sacrificing some time to do this.

I plan on getting back to spiritual warfare as soon as I'm in a steady routine. But for now I don't really feel like overwhelming myself specially after not meditating for years. But I was helped, and I don't want to be an ass, and I want to show some gratitude... Would it be OK to do a single RTR, or more could come, say I'd do 1 a week or something... Would this be a wise a idea or should I focus on myself first. I remember one time I was in Zombie mode, and I managed to get my shit together, and I immediately started doing Raums and RTRs and that didn't go well, didn't take long until I burned out and was back a zombie for some more years...

I still want to do something for Satan. Is a single RTR doable or should I come up with something else to show my gratitude, besides obviously committing to the plan which in itself shows some as well. I'm a little rusty but I might be able to perform the RTR one or maybe twice a week... I just want to do my part as little as that might be for now

Thanks

Invictus2 said:
I'd like to ask something here. I have been dormant for quite some time, and I managed to get on my feet again, with the help of some members who guided me through, but I also believe Satan himself helped me out through this. Pointing me in the right direction and people. As such I would like to do something to show my gratitude. I haven't done an RTR since they were invented years ago. I haven't meditated anything relevant in the mean time either. My progress so far is only 2 days into the 40 day program from HC.

My point is, I don't feel like I have the requirements to do this nor the time to do this every day like I was doing years ago.

But I'd still like to show some gratitude, so I wouldn't mind sacrificing some time to do this.

I plan on getting back to spiritual warfare as soon as I'm in a steady routine. But for now I don't really feel like overwhelming myself specially after not meditating for years. But I was helped, and I don't want to be an ass, and I want to show some gratitude... Would it be OK to do a single RTR, or more could come, say I'd do 1 a week or something... Would this be a wise a idea or should I focus on myself first. I remember one time I was in Zombie mode, and I managed to get my shit together, and I immediately started doing Raums and RTRs and that didn't go well, didn't take long until I burned out and was back a zombie for some more years...

I still want to do something for Satan. Is a single RTR doable or should I come up with something else to show my gratitude, besides obviously committing to the plan which in itself shows some as well. I'm a little rusty but I might be able to perform the RTR one or maybe twice a week... I just want to do my part as little as that might be for now

Thanks

Focus on meditating at first and getting on your routine. You can do them here and there, to show that you have resolve and you are determined to stay on the path. But it shouldn't be as mandatory as meditating for now.

The less things you do, and the more soft you are with everything [ie "it's ok to lose one day"] then you will lose all days.

Try to participate in information warfare instead on a daily basis, when this will be uploaded.

Henu the Great said:
TerKorian666 said:

There is one final rtr, and tetragrammaton destruction ritual. Those three links are links for three different sites for doing the final rtr.

Use whatever method you find most suitable for yourself, there are many online sites for this as also some offline software. You can (and should) save online site for offline use just in case. You can even print out the rituals on paper and do it like that.

He was probably talking about the current RTR schedule, with the Terminating Jewish Financial Control in 3 parts, as this is the thread he posting in. It's not just the final rtr.

@TerKorian666, the links are in the OP under the written schedule.

Focus on meditating at first and getting on your routine. You can do them here and there, to show that you have resolve and you are determined to stay on the path. But it shouldn't be as mandatory as meditating for now.

The less things you do, and the more soft you are with everything [ie "it's ok to lose one day"] then you will lose all days.

Try to participate in information warfare instead on a daily basis, when this will be uploaded.

Thanks for the advice! Do you recommend any in particular? For beginners? I've been reading the forum, also found your website and got some nice app with rituals. But they are different now, it used to be easier back in the day, now you have to clean with sun mantras and do other meditations I didn't know yet, so I guess I still have to wait a little longer until I figure this all out, anyway, from what I understood so far from the schedule one must do all the rituals for the specific day? Or maybe I can just do the FRTR with or without the tetra one? Does that count for something? Just trying to understand my options here and manage my time in the best possible way.

Would you please elaborate on the information warfare? A long time ago I remember going on Facebook and spreading the JoS site everywhere. I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about or am I missing something? Do we do things differently these days? I'm sorry for the ignorance, unfortunately I've been away from this for several years... I'm trying to learn as fast as I can, but there's so much new information to process.

Invictus2 said:

Thanks for the advice! Do you recommend any in particular? For beginners? I've been reading the forum, also found your website and got some nice app with rituals. But they are different now, it used to be easier back in the day, now you have to clean with sun mantras and do other meditations I didn't know yet, so I guess I still have to wait a little longer until I figure this all out, anyway, from what I understood so far from the schedule one must do all the rituals for the specific day? Or maybe I can just do the FRTR with or without the tetra one? Does that count for something? Just trying to understand my options here and manage my time in the best possible way.

Would you please elaborate on the information warfare? A long time ago I remember going on Facebook and spreading the JoS site everywhere. I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about or am I missing something? Do we do things differently these days? I'm sorry for the ignorance, unfortunately I've been away from this for several years... I'm trying to learn as fast as I can, but there's so much new information to process.
It's imperative to clean your soul, you can use sun mantras like SURYA or just visualisation, but guess what's stronger.
Also void meditation everyday, this will make your concentration much better and allow you to detach from unwanted thoughts.
Don't focus on empowering your chakras, rather clean them a lot and you will be much better off, as empowering them makes the dirt also stronger.
If you can, do the Final rtr once per day, it takes less than 15 minutes, and if you can do the tetragrammaton RTR too right after the Final RTR.
If you have never meditated use the 40 days program(on Satan's library).

Crystallized Mushroom said:
will the terminating kike financial control eventually make housing more affordable and wages more livable for those without careers?

Well duh that's part of the point.

slyscorpion said:
Crystallized Mushroom said:
will the terminating kike financial control eventually make housing more affordable and wages more livable for those without careers?

Well duh that's part of the point.

EXCELLENT :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://youtube.com/shorts/EHLB6Bl5oP4?feature=share

Could someone make me an edited version of this, where the rockets(?) are letters RTR :lol:

Hi,

I can't access the rtrs today. Perhaps the site has been attacked or some other issue. If there is someone else like me who is not able to access the rituals don't worry. Here is link of a mega folder which was compiled by a member of the forum. It contains the rituals and other materials.

https://mega.nz/folder/MnQ2kZbY#i4ggfY3e8bfqziYmFFz0Kw/folder/ZmQXhSzY

Simply go to this link and download the word file that says !!!All RTRs list, .... etc. It is a list of all the rtrs and other things and you will find the rituals to be done today in the document. I am simply posting it here because this document and this entire backup by members is very useful in such events when the website is down.

Please know that I have not compiled this backup. Credit is due to a fellow of the forum and other members who have compiled this. I do not remember which member it was so apologies for not acknowledging you.

So if anyone else is having issues and don't know how to access the rituals please use the link. NO excuses for not doing the rituals!! :D

Hail Father Satan Forever
Hail The Crowned Princes of Hell Forever
Hail The Powers of Duat Forever

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back