Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

High quality JOS logo

Satanic Eagle said:
NinRick said:

Here you go, 844 x 1084

n2C3Grd.png

Whoa! How fantastic I love this

Looks good. Fits the forum well. I do however think that the old more "gritty" version had it's charm on the official website. But maybe that's just me. The official website (joyofsatan.org) is overall very good in it's original form. Very clean and informative in a yet original way.

I also remember an old version of 666blacksun.org that had very professional design for a short while before it came down for good. I have always wondered what happened to that one.

Here's a couple more upgraded images:
Meditation-Banners-SBS.png

Homepage-Link-SBS.png

On the meditations page:
meditations-page.png

The page is live on the Tor site.

As always, any feedback would be appreciated, and I'm happy to try changes.
Thanks again to Satanic Eagle for inspiration on a good style to use!

xlnt said:
Looks good. Fits the forum well. I do however think that the old more "gritty" version had it's charm on the official website. But maybe that's just me. The official website (joyofsatan.org) is overall very good in it's original form. Very clean and informative in a yet original way.

I also remember an old version of 666blacksun.org that had very professional design for a short while before it came down for good. I have always wondered what happened to that one.
I know what you mean. The trouble is that the old graphics look fuzzy, not just "gritty" on high-quality screens, which are becoming increasingly common. But don't worry, the official website is forever preserved in it's "original" form in my offline mirror.

Is this the version of 666blacksun.org you remember?
https://web.archive.org/web/20121013043048/http://www.666blacksun.org/

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Homepage-Link-SBS.png

On the meditations page:
meditations-page.png

xlnt said:

I know what you mean. The trouble is that the old graphics look fuzzy, not just "gritty" on high-quality screens, which are becoming increasingly common. But don't worry, the official website is forever preserved in it's "original" form in my offline mirror.

I like it. Looks good.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Homepage-Link-SBS.png

On the meditations page:
meditations-page.png

xlnt said:

Yes that's the version.

There is already an ongoing effort to design these by an SS, please do not see this as voting competition, but rather as distribution of work.

Lydia said:
I love this! The pentagrams and text next to them look stunning :)

I'd like to retract this statement. The JoS should stay as it is. It's our home, and HPS Maxine designed it. Keep it as it is please.

Lydia said:
Lydia said:

I'd like to retract this statement. The JoS should stay as it is. It's our home, and HPS Maxine designed it. Keep it as it is please.

I find the high blue intrusive, in that it alters the website's character more than it should. It looks "good" but not in accordance to the character of the site nor the mission which it has.

Regardless, all logos and graphics that should be redone [The artist working on this is great and spends a lot of time on improvements], will be redone as only upgrades of the ones already existing, and not something "different", let alone anything infringing of character of the site. It will be plainly the same but in HD.

Only improvements on the already known and accepted style of the JoS, which is a classic by now, will be accepted.

This has been conversed about before and the answer remains the same and definitive.

Satanic Eagle said:
Here's an attempt of recreating the JOS logo at a higher resolution. The original image also had remnants of circles surrounding the pentagram, they have been removed. I've provided my remake, and a downscale of it which uses the same resolution as the original logo.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Here's the large image, 2200 x 1028
evxam2M.png

Here's a down-scaled version, which matches the size of the original JOS logo (550 x 250)

fxN8YAt.png

And here's the original one for reference

gUzuKGI.gif
It looks very professional. Excellent work. The site looks more crisp and neat as a result. Dark Blessings. ⚡⚡

Lydia said:
Lydia said:

I also wanted to say this now then i saw your post. I really doen't want the satanic meditation page logo to change. Its was perfect as it was. But thats that from my side.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There is already an ongoing effort to design these by an SS, please do not see this as voting competition, but rather as distribution of work.
I find the high blue intrusive, in that it alters the website's character more than it should. It looks "good" but not in accordance to the character of the site nor the mission which it has.

Regardless, all logos and graphics that should be redone [The artist working on this is great and spends a lot of time on improvements], will be redone as only upgrades of the ones already existing, and not something "different", let alone anything infringing of character of the site. It will be plainly the same but in HD.

Only improvements on the already known and accepted style of the JoS, which is a classic by now, will be accepted.

This has been conversed about before and the answer remains the same and definitive.

I just reverted the Tor site back to the old version.
Sorry.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I just reverted the Tor site back to the old version.
Sorry.

No need to feel sorry for that, you just did what you thought would be best. =)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lydia said:
Lydia said:

Exactly. It looks almost "cute" instead of Satanic. HPS Maxine's design is perfect.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lydia said:
Lydia said:

Thank you for confirming this.

The character of the Joy of Satan website is strong, always giving a very piercing impression, something that stands out and shocks awake the sleeping consciousness.

It has the powerful, sharp and dominant character of Satan and Azazel, with the contrasting color.

The red on black which is the main theme is perfect for this. It grounds the reader and wakes the consciousness, which allows the information to be taken in more easily. This cannot be understated. The red which is the same color as the root chakra is truly key here.

High blue has it’s place, but only if it strongly contrasts exactly as Satan’s logo against the pure black background, no border, no lighter vibe to separate the two, but a hard contrast, which activated the mind.

The site also needs to keep the grounding and powerful, slightly intimidating (to the uninitiated), character it has now. Not feel soft and floaty. It needs to have the feeling of being sat down by a powerful and strict, but caring teacher that educates the reader on most important subjects.

Maxine’s way of writing in direct terms and statements fits in perfectly as it is as well and is further amplified by the sharp contrasting colors and the red on black.

The site not necessarily feeling the most inclusive or “inviting” (again, to the uninitiated, to me there is no place more inviting than the Joy of Satan with the character it has) is needed here, as it shows from the get go what we expect from people coming to join us.

We must never soften our character, or the character of our site. It must never weaken in any way, or become influenced by some weaker ego or expression. It needs to be direct and overbearing to an extend but not forcefully so, which it is perfect as it is.

The colors should never change and the chosen logo’s should never change. They must never change is shape or in proportions. The site also doesn’t need to have any excessive artistic properties, it needs to have an academic and pragmatic feel while opening the reader up to the higher states of consciousness through the chosen words and sharp expression of color.

The perfect blend of the logical and creative expression. The Joy of Satan as it is designed it perfect for the purpose.

The design must never be allowed to change in any way!

Hail Satan!

To add, the font should also never change! To anyone modernizing the site, do not change the font ever!

Look at the current website and how the font impacts your psyche when reading it, when reading the titles of the major page links. That feeling needs to remain the same.

Making everything look more crisp is good, and necessary, but absolutely nothing should change.

Also if something does change, this sets a precedent that it can happen in the future. Any persons in control of the JoS website management in the future must understand this cannot be allowed under any circumstances. The website needs to be unchanging, set in stone so to speak, completely solid and ever lasting as it is.

It needs to keep that exact impression.

Otherwise the jew and the enemy can try to use this to it’s advantage and subvert the character and meaning of our work and presence through the manipulation of members until what we have later is nothing like the Joy of Satan when it first came around.

Just like what happened in Egypt when dogshit filth like ankhenaten ruined all the temples and subverted the spiritual meanings of all the symbolisms and icons Egypt had build and worshipped for thousands of years prior.

We have set our character, designed by Maxine in accordance to Satan’s will and wishes. It is to NEVER change.

We must remain constant and not conform to expectations from anyone. We are the Joy of Satan, and the Joy of Satan maintains the presence it has exactly as it is forever.

That is all.

VoiceofEnki said:
We have set our character, designed by Maxine in accordance to Satan’s will and wishes. It is to NEVER change.

I guess Maxine has given an ok to the logo change on the official website and will also decide on any eventual future changes. Otherwise wtf?

xlnt said:
VoiceofEnki said:

I guess Maxine has given an ok to the logo change on the official website and will also decide on any eventual future changes. Otherwise wtf?
Cobra is on command. So no wtf here.

xlnt said:
VoiceofEnki said:

The Logo hasn’t been changed, just updated and looks exactly the same, aside of being higher definition. The sites character is not undermined by this sort of update.

This is why the update has to be done carefully and HPHoodedCobra is actively involved in this process in modernizing the website without undermining it’s established character.

You can be sure HPs Maxine does approve of this, as they have worked together for years and collaborated on the development of the Joy of Satan and the future prospects of our group together, with HPs Maxine giving HP HoodedCobra the access and admin rights (keys to the house and rights to the property so to speak) to our important domains so he could manage them in case she were to be too busy or other circumstances prevented her from continuing to do so.

HP HoodedCobra has always had and always will only have the best interests of the Joy of Satan in mind, and anything he does or decides to do for the Joy of Satan is in approval of Maxine and our Gods (who manage this behind the scenes, Azazel specifically does a lot in this regard) as well.

I hope hearing that from me can help some who may be confused understand and come to terms with it and any future updates to the Joy of Satan, mandated by HP HoodedCobra.

VoiceofEnki said:
xlnt said:
VoiceofEnki said:

The Logo hasn’t been changed, just updated and looks exactly the same, aside of being higher definition. The sites character is not undermined by this sort of update.

This is why the update has to be done carefully and HPHoodedCobra is actively involved in this process in modernizing the website without undermining it’s established character.

You can be sure HPs Maxine does approve of this, as they have worked together for years and collaborated on the development of the Joy of Satan and the future prospects of our group together, with HPs Maxine giving HP HoodedCobra the access and admin rights (keys to the house and rights to the property so to speak) to our important domains so he could manage them in case she were to be too busy or other circumstances prevented her from continuing to do so.

HP HoodedCobra has always had and always will only have the best interests of the Joy of Satan in mind, and anything he does or decides to do for the Joy of Satan is in approval of Maxine and our Gods (who manage this behind the scenes, Azazel specifically does a lot in this regard) as well.

I hope hearing that from me can help some who may be confused understand and come to terms with it and any future updates to the Joy of Satan, mandated by HP HoodedCobra.

Ok ok. The logo looks nice as I mentioned and may appeal to a broader audience. But the original is how it started and more underground :cool:

I love all of the updates. I wanted to know if that is Akkadian, Sumerian or Babylonian Cunieform around the JOS logo? I was thinking it's Babylonian but I'm not 100% positive, and I also wanted to learn the translation in English.
You are all doing a great job on the new images and are very talented. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back