Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About New Attack & Some Information In Regards To The Enemy

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Apparently the enemy has failed, at least for the time being, on the Jew World Order agenda with the "Co-Vid", but this doesn't mean they will not attempt further implementations in the closeby future.

I wonder how they have already failed? The just started implementing the green passport in Europe and other places. The only things that did not occur as planned by them is the vaccination campaign which is not going great fortunately and the fact that things like `New World Order` are more popular now that ever were before. But I think from this to their fail with this covid plan is a long way. They have failed only on small scale in my opinion. Major fail for them would mean that coronavirus viaccines will not be enforced and imposed anymore and that these dump measures and resctrictions will be abolished. That would be a major hit to them but might not never happen as long as they are in control of the authorities who impose these things.

I wonder the same thing....1) the vaccines are shedding, (I've been blocked from posting on FB for warning people and saying so) and infecting the unvaccinated with the spike protein, and ffp2 or 3 masks are more important than ever 2) green passes, 3) they always thought of this as the "first strike" pandemic, to test the waters of the compliant and the public reaction, the next, airborne Ebola will be much worse....4) I love the RTR but I feel direct action is needed: waking up people "close to them" so that they can take action, and finding a group of hackers to bankrupt them, make financial system collapse and bankrupt them again when they try and sell their assets to scramble to their feet. Without money they are nothing, and we have the time to wake up the sleeping to their deception

The Jew wins with the lie and dies with the truth. Adolf Hitler

Gear88 said:
I think some of you guys need to just ignore those retards and let them get "jabbed". IF they feel and believe that is the good thing only later to discover health issues or die from it, maybe they deserve it. Reminds me of Tim Pool on Kyle Rittenhouse "vaporizing" some anti-fa idiot's bicep. If his bicep is gone from a .223 or 5.56 GOOD! that'll be a permanent reminder of his stupidity.

It's a shame I understand, I understand we fellow NS/SS/JoSers want to help humanity but some people are just sheeps. If they love being shepherded around they are goyim or even falling down below animal and goylem. Well might as well turn them into schmuck useful idiots for our cause.

Vaccine bad, some are like yeah, and others are like lulz conspirators. Then funny enough the vaccine and even vaccinated people as some people have mentioned they emit things from their bodies and might be harmful to others. Start dropping.

At the end of the day some people need to take one for the team. The few outweigh the many. If they start dropping or suffering then so be it.

I think as much as I'd like to see humanity better unless shit hits the fan(SHTF). No one is gonna wake up. Someone mention Bezos's and Gate's wives left them. Yeah now Gate's is gonna go full war mode. While it would have been nice to keep him at a lower level for a while longer much like Trump if he can keep his mouth shut for just a little bit longer and not splash on radar, the media will definitely collapse harder. But if Gate's goes full hava nagila then it's just more data we have to prove this madman is going on a rampage. Maybe his rampage in his new freed role of not being tied down to his wife is gonna bring great propaganda for our causes and even regular people will wake up.

HP.Cobra said the RTRs for now are just causing chaos and IS gonna bring such chaos around to splash on everything. But eventually it'll settle down. Settle down with less propaganda for our cause OR create so much chaos the propaganda and the ball is on our court.

If many people suffer then it means it was their choice to suffer and they stubbornly make that choice not wanting to better themselves or get out of it. They asked the universe for this with their programming and living against natural law. So what they ask for they will get that also is the law of nature. So not our problem.

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
In Britain they're claiming over 50% vaccinated. I think it's bogus. I can't believe that many people are that dumb, yet the US and Britain are among the most controlled countries. It wouldn't be too surprising. I hear mental people saying others cannot get jabbed fast enough. They are now pushing this on CHILDREN OVER 12. Disgusting!

Quite a lot of people are not only really dumb, but very weak. Others just want this over with faster so they think the "jab" is going to free them.

Humanity's so weak they are literally afraid of something with less death rate than the flu right now. The situation is kind of mental.
It is. It seems actually the estimate is 74%, curiously close to the death estimates by Deagel.
hold up you mean to say that MOST PEOPLE are fucking stupid and weak minded and would take a shitty covid vaccine that would alter their very DNA?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Quite a lot of people are not only really dumb, but very weak. Others just want this over with faster so they think the "jab" is going to free them.

Humanity's so weak they are literally afraid of something with less death rate than the flu right now. The situation is kind of mental.
It is. It seems actually the estimate is 74%, curiously close to the death estimates by Deagel.
hold up you mean to say that MOST PEOPLE are fucking stupid and weak minded and would take a shitty covid vaccine that would alter their very DNA?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Either that or it's propaganda as usual. I wonder if this crap actually has nanobots inside that activate at a certain point, killing everyone who's had the jab...

Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:

Either that or it's propaganda as usual. I wonder if this crap actually has nanobots inside that activate at a certain point, killing everyone who's had the jab...

It seems it does have something, since it reacts to magnets... Just look on youtube.

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The mass of people are driven by emotions. They could care less about logical conversations between intelligent men or women. They want strong and nice people with a lot of power to tell them what to do. It's harsh but the fact is many humans today are simpletons with good hearts. This is why we must approach the mass in a manner of respect even when they do something so stupid as to take an experimental vaccine for a flu like virus wuth a survival rate of 99.99%. The enemy has mastered this way of approaching the populace. Hitler mentioned this in his book. It goes hand in hand with the necessary trait of having a good personality. I digress but will make a post this soon.

It was propaganda by both sides as usual. Last I checked, the amount of people who only got the first shot was ~52% and the amount of people who got both shots was around 26%. They erroneously added both percentages up, even though the latter were a subset of the first. That's how you get crazy percentages and claims by both sides.

Now they're planning to add a verified "vaxxed" stamp on Tinder and other apps, so you can further filter out people. Personally, I welcome this so I know who not to associate with for they are touched in the head.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back