Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Treating People and SS Joining The Forum

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Great sermon.

If you look at the link in my signature, I have said something similar to this in the past and I think many have read it, it's not perfect but I believe it did work pretty well to convey a message to some.

By the way, HP Cobra,
Don't you think you should pin this sermon to Joy of Satan 666 forum here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=3
so that new members can read it because this sermon may move out of announcements. I believe it would really help our community if it can be seen by every new SS.
Or should we leave it to some kind of destiny thing? Like, somehow only a real SS will find this? Where as a jew and other infiltrators won't?

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:
What is this in reference to ? Did something particular happen, promting the High Priest to make such a post ?

There is going to be heavy focus and utilization of advertising henceforth for going out to bring people in.

This needs an upgrade on the system of approach and methodology we have here. Because we will have an influx of things people might get seizures from, from the plebian normie world.

An occasional walk on 4chan and Reddit tells me the situation is going to be difficult. On a primary level of contact, people have to feel welcome.

Also, infiltrators and enemy gangs always use these emotional trickery to con people that if for example, they have a disagreement in the forum with an individual level, "This is how the JoS is".

Going forward, we have to rise to a next level, because as numbers might increase, influx of things that some may find intolerable might increase, and our capacity to transmute these people into higher level individuals will be more at stake than one's expression of "Fuk u jew" level of arguments where these do not fit.

An array of different individuated situations and patterns have been behind the construction of this post, to address everything in one swoop.
We can incorporate Jordan Belforts Straight Line Persuasion system but a difficulty is that we have an enormous wealth of information that is read and quickly forgotten or better said ,uncategorized.

We can't just give a particular link. We need to quote a text or present a persuasive message and then give the links. All the enormous amounts of Sermons need to be properly categorized and I don't know who will be able to do that.

We need to have rebuttals of everything that is going to come at us, at hair trigger speed. That's how persuasion works. They give you objections and you quickly solve them and make them believe that they have a particular incentive to buy (or) in this case ,dedicate themselves to our cause.

I can send you Jordan Belforts products if you want. They can help you shape the way you're going to market this thing.
I hope you do know that Jordan Belfort is a jew. An extremely filthy one as well.

If you read or listened to his wolf of wall street books (not the straight line one) you would see how fucked up he is.

He loves scamming people and race mixing and a lot of filth.

I don't think he changed he just switched niches.

Don't worry though I've been following his courses when I was new and deep into the "make money online" scam courses like Dan Lok.

Do you watch this channel called CoffeeZilla? If not I think it will be really helpful for you. It will deprogram your mind from the hype of online courses.

Here you go Jack:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCFQMnBA3CS502aghlcr0_aw

Best of luck!

Hail Satan Forever!

itsstarfire2 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

"Yet, this does not create an excuse to treat other people in an very rude way or in a negative fashion. As to those who have a lot of posts here, people expect something from you, as you did expect something from people when you came around.

Everything has been steadily improving in that regard, that is a fact. But we can always do better.

While not eventually restraining one's personal freedom to be one's self, you have a part of responsibility over things you will say to others, and therefore, you have to start thinking also how these affect other people. Especially longterm posters, unmoderated posters now, and longterm members.
"

I came here begging for help and was bullied and gaslighted and called a rat, fed, crazy, all sorts of names sir lmao wtf, and when i stood up for myself they used my reaction as blame as to why they treated me curel. im so mind boggled rn.

I apologize to you for the behaviour of some people on this forum. Some people can over react emotionally but this doesn't mean that satanism is an evil religion or anything.

This behaviour doesn't reflect the behaviour of our Gods which are infinitely more wiser, kinder, and loving.

Here's my advice to you, read everything on the joyofsatan.org website. Read every link, every page, and sermon.

Also read all of Hps Maxine's sermons found on this website:https://satanslibrary.org/ also you willl find other life-changing sermons there.

Use the search engine on the forums to find answers to your questions:https://ancient-forums.com/search.php

When you do this almost all of your current questions will be answered. If you still have any questions you are free to ask on the forums or quote me here and I will help if I can.

Keep learning and wishing you best of luck!

Hail Satan Forever!

Just incase anyone thought i got banned i only forgot my password hence Enki3.

HPHC and Clergy know im good :cool:

So do my people :lol: I try help people as much as i can, when i was a low a few times this site and fellow posters picked me up so yeah we roll with this.

I really appreciate this post HPC. I do believe that kindness in respect to understanding is paramount to our new members feelings welcome and safe.

Also, following Lydia's reply, people can seriously misinterpret posts/replies, i.e., I asked about the Enochian Keys and Heru the Great replied, and I think he was just trying to be concise and helpful when I thought he was attacking me or calling me useless. Which I apologize for Heru, my fault.

Thanks for the post hp hooded cobra reminds me why im here ive gotten a few hang ups over the years but satans always stayed also dont spend much time online but giving it a go

I believe this situation is undoubtetly important for new people because I was also one of them a few months ago. It was really stressful to think if someone would judge me for my lack of knowledge and power but when I saw the help I got from you guys, I felt like I found my true home. I also recognize some aggressive people, but there are so many individuals here who make me enthusiastic, inspired, and elated. I do not know if somebody read this post, but thank you for everyone who helped me so far and I am not just talking about the members who answered my questions, most of you assisted me although you have never known. Thanks to all of you, I also want to help the newbies in a polite manner.

Hail Satan!!

i have a quastion...i sometimes use aggressive language in my posts, but not dircted toward other members just dircting anger and hate against jews in a slang/dirty manner is this negative to satan's intrests? If yes than i will make my best to change that even if it required its own kabbalistic working.

Lydia said:
I think that anytime someone sees something they deem as stupid or troll-like here, perhaps they should just not reply, and leave it for someone else. Or maybe take the time to formulate a more "polished and professional" reply. It might seem a bit bland and lacking in personality, but it will be of help to someone who is lost.

These forums are our social life. But we also have a responsibility as all of us here are the elite, who have the knowledge and experience, so we should take it upon ourselves to go out of our way to help those who are new. Even if they don't seem to you like they are legit or have any Satanic potential, for all we know, they could be full of potential and will do much for Satan, they just need a helping hand and some extra guidance to get there :)

I wish more of the men here would understand this, but I think this is simply a lacking of maternal or for me the teachers instinct, which isn't something you can really blame them, it's just in most of their instinct to have a sort of roughness to "toughen" them up. But this doesn't work in every context.

It's not putting on false airs, or being untrue to oneself to simply tone down our normal selves, it's the natural instinct of caregivers and teachers to communicate what we must teach.

Only a few others seems to do this well from an empathically POV, which you do wonderfully Lydia. It's clear most members here have great intentions, but we can't always use a hammer to teach someone.

For those reading, a simple trick that helps me when teaching is this. Imagine this person is your child, and how you would care for them asking the same question. Now unless you're a father who's strategy to be harsh to your boys to toughen em up, you'd want to be understanding and speak softly to them. You don't want to talk *down* to people, but you want to talk in a way that's clear you're respectful.

Much like parenting and teaching, respect is a two way street. You have to *display* respect, to be worthy of *receiving* it, no matter how high up you may or may not be. We are advanced, and we must act like it. Always remember there was a time when you were ignorant as well, and not to treat the ignorant as if they are dumb.

Lydia said:
I feel this is an important post/topic. It is so true what you (HP Cobra) said, about some people not having good social skills. Also keep in mind English is not everyone's first language. Plus, cultural differences, one thing can mean something completely different to someone else.

When I was new, I was giving advice to someone, something about one of the attributes of a Goddess, and I accidentally used the wrong word (fallacy of speech instead of eloquence and flair for words, Bune's description, I can't believe I still remember that!). A more experienced member really verbally attacked what I said. I'm glad I'm impervious to things over the internet and I shrugged it off (yet evidently still remembered the incident). But some people are different. We have members here who grew up in abusive families, being called "stupid" and "useless" by their parents, and so on. This makes a person much more sensitive to negativity and criticism.

I think that anytime someone sees something they deem as stupid or troll-like here, perhaps they should just not reply, and leave it for someone else. Or maybe take the time to formulate a more "polished and professional" reply. It might seem a bit bland and lacking in personality, but it will be of help to someone who is lost.

These forums are our social life. But we also have a responsibility as all of us here are the elite, who have the knowledge and experience, so we should take it upon ourselves to go out of our way to help those who are new. Even if they don't seem to you like they are legit or have any Satanic potential, for all we know, they could be full of potential and will do much for Satan, they just need a helping hand and some extra guidance to get there :)

You have your heart in the right place Lydia❤! English is also not my main Language. I feel what you said about the post you made on the Goddess Bune. That you were verbally attacked for making a small wording mistake, by an advanced member. You just see the complete picture of what is happening over here. I can read from your point of view that you are of a higher Spiritual level. Sometimes I roll my eyes to certain posts. But yeah, it's not always neccessary to respond. And if I do, I just give a clear explanation that's all. No emotions to it. Respect is most of the times under appreciated. It means allot to me personally. So I treat others the way I want to be treated myself. From what country are you, USA? Dark Blessings to you!

Teachers are blessed when they find people who are actually willing to learn. If someone comes to this forum in the first place then it means (provided they're not a jew/infiltrator) that they have been allowed to find it by Father Satan. If they've been allowed to take that first step in finding their way here then it's our job to make their next steps as smooth as possible.

Developing the patience to deal with the less learned can be difficult, but we have to get it done. It'll be worth it. The Demons have done it with us, and we can learn to do it too.

Bypassing the mental programming of people is tricky, and when it can't be done then the people are usually left alone. No one is forcing anyone to hold anyone's hand until they get it. Just give a gentle nudge in the right direction, and let them work things out on their own. Unless they're ready for more, and you want to give extra guidance. Sometimes you find those who are worth the extra investment.

As a last note, we should of course be welcoming and warm to future members of our Satanic family, if they haven't dedicated yet. And all the more so if they have.

As for methods of persuasion, others have covered that already so I won't reach for my thoughts on that. I think one of the best points so far was that it should be considered case by case. Actually, case by case just applies to almost everything really. The idea of court precedent is kind of silly if you ask me, or at least the absolute adherence to it. I digress.

Good post. Looking forward to the new family members, and I'll do my best to be a helping hand here in whatever capacity I can.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Well i didn't know he was a jew so I apologize. I've studied marketing as a requirement and as I've studied the world, this actually is the way that the world works. Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok,Bogus products, Etc the entire ecosystem of the economy is based on this.

The majority of humanity is under a mass marketing scheme and some of them have delved into niches but even in those niches these principles are the same. Mindwashing is exactly how the entire society is run.

Those with critical thinking skills have the ability to use their skills to get others to do things that they want. It may be positive but in our generation, its mostly negative.

Where im coming from ,since we're promoting betterment of them and humanity as a whole we should try to use their own tactics which are extremely effective against them. But it could also be that im coming from a logical perspective and the Gods want only the select few here.

I understand since I didn't believe in the Satanism and everything until i studied it for months on end personally and eventually dedicated. It was my own critical thinking that brought this about.

99.99% of humanity is going to instantly skip everything that this site tells them and that is fact. I've personally made my parents convinced of everything that is written on this site when i was in high school, and they agreed 100% but simply didn't care. How many people in society take the time to research things, research themselves or the world around them ? Not many and the extreme polarization of this stream of thought will automatically disqualify many people to even think about researching all this. These people won't even look at the information much less consider it.

If the Gods want only the most genuine souls from the get go ,then we'll have a very hard time creating a mass advertising campaign. It was much easier when we had your documentaries on YouTube and the Holocaust materials were easily searchable on sesrch engines.

It's ok, the jews are everywhere. Belfort is one of these that if you quickly see on TV you might not know. He's not the first jew to talk about something correct and utilize it for crap.

These methods could potentially work to deprogram people from xianity [as the enemy utilizes stupid methods as well], but they can't work functionally to bring SS in out of their own choice.

Methods like this may be useful for other projects that could be undertaken, ie, to crash the enemy.

Keep studying marketing, it's extremely useful for building up just about anything. It's just that some things marketed in a specific way are done wrong to them.

grandfitzpoobah666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
this should be obvious to anyone who looks at him for .5 second.
of course jack is utterly powerless and inept, cant do simple things after years of lecturing
I didn't research his personal life much. I just watched The Wolf Of Wall Street once and then forgot about it until the professor told me to study him if i wanted to be learn efficient persuasion and influence. Since i didn't have money ,I pirated his courses. The way he speaks ,i kid you not he sounded like an Italian or something. Most certainly you can't be obvious that he's a jew by looking at him ,otherwise I'd know. But since everyone now is aware of the fact ,you will say that it's obvious when its not.

And sorry for being (inept) and (powerless) (((grandfitzpoobah666))) :lol: :lol: :lol:

mercury_wisdom said:
Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Best of luck!

Hail Satan Forever!
I didn't know all of this. Thanks for informing me. Im aware of Coffeezilla and all the online courses are trash. The only ways to make real money is investing in Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds or Crypto (if its legal in your country. ) I never liked the idea of creating an online or offline business and im never going to. Its a lot of headache tbh.

Satanfire666 said:
i have a quastion...i sometimes use aggressive language in my posts, but not dircted toward other members just dircting anger and hate against jews in a slang/dirty manner is this negative to satan's intrests? If yes than i will make my best to change that even if it required its own kabbalistic working.
This applies to not being aggressive towards new satanists or people who are curious.

Jews are filthy animals and it's okay to hate them. HPHC explained that father Satan doesn't accept jews in this thread.

Jack said:
I understand since I didn't believe in the Satanism and everything until i studied it for months on end personally and eventually dedicated. It was my own critical thinking that brought this about.

99.99% of humanity is going to instantly skip everything that this site tells them and that is fact. I've personally made my parents convinced of everything that is written on this site when i was in high school, and they agreed 100% but simply didn't care. How many people in society take the time to research things, research themselves or the world around them ? Not many and the extreme polarization of this stream of thought will automatically disqualify many people to even think about researching all this. These people won't even look at the information much less consider it.

If the Gods want only the most genuine souls from the get go ,then we'll have a very hard time creating a mass advertising campaign. It was much easier when we had your documentaries on YouTube and the Holocaust materials were easily searchable on sesrch engines.

Be more optimistic of the future! You should not base the future off what you see now. This is because the world has previously been under Jew control and influence for so long. Everything will change in the future. Once people realize the truth (which is happening at increasing rates), and once the enemy is destroyed, Spiritual Satanism will be the biggest "fad" the world has ever seen.

We are souls closest to Satan and thus we care deeply. Others are new souls and don't know any better. This does not mean they will not eventually learn the truth and develop a desire to advance. Everyone was a new soul at one point in time. We lead the charge now, and all Gentile souls will follow in our wake.

Look at Nazi Germany and how everyone rallied around Hitler. New and older Gentile souls were attracted to him and the ideology, even without strong spiritual backing as now. Germany alone represented more than 99% of humanity.

Your concerns are valid, but do not think these observations will remain true in 5, 10, 15 years time. Satanism will take the world by storm and everyone will be forced to confront it. Look how much people believe and care about broken or fake memes, now you give them something that is completely true and utterly life changing in all ways.

Everyone will be forced by the social pressure to look at Satanism, let alone any government programs, or ad campaigns. Of course Satanism will be made a prime study in school and will begin very early. Even for people that reject Satanism outright, they will eventually incarnate into a body that grows up in a Satanic world, under Satanic parents who are advanced themselves, and so on.

-----------------------------

Of course it will be harder now to convince people, but you just have to do the best you can. Go for people who are predisposed to Satanism firstly, then you can branch out. More and more people will start to wake up through the spiritual warfare and will be led to JOS material. Don't get frustrated with a few people only currently stuck in their ways.

MrIntrepid said:
I'm one of those people who is extremely blunt and judgmental because of the character traits I've been dealt by my chart. Simply going to shut up and ignore it when I feel like someone is screwing around because while it bothers me, it doesn't bother me enough for me to go around causing a bunch of unnecessary chaos.

Besides, I'm not perfect either. I just think I am.

Being blunt and judgemental is not a bad thing unless you make it. These traits are a necessary component of constructive criticism. You just have to make sure your message is still conveyed as constructive. Don't think you are simple prone to hostility because this is not the case. It is just a matter of sublimating your emotions and thoughts into a useful package of advice.

I am assuming you get bothered by others screwing around because you care about them, or you care about JOS. You have to remind people that you are only trying to help them because you think they have acted inappropriately, not that you are trying to break them down and leave them that way. If this is not made clear, either by obvious or subtle means, then the other party will assume the worse about your intent.

Satanfire666 said:

It is just a matter of whether you think your writings are starting to appear vulgar. I think most people understand where you are coming from, but perhaps someone new might be sort of dismayed by it. I guess I'd have to see an example.

Anyway, the above post was mainly directed at communication between members. Toxicity towards the enemy is always fine.

grandfitzpoobah666 said:
of course jack is utterly powerless and inept, cant do simple things after years of lecturing

I don't know what sort of history you have with Jack, but this sort of comment is uncalled for, especially considering Jack apologized when he was corrected.

Why would you call him powerless and inept? Tell me what you consider him as, to you? Is he your friend or your foe? Is it wise to make him your foe, when you have much greater enemies that you both fight together?

You should re-read HPHC's main post and reflect on what you wrote. Even if you "had" to admonish him for his mistake, I feel like you could have definitely conveyed it more constructively. That is the essence of this thread.

If you have some sort of history with him, why not take time to settle it, instead of continuing this sort of petty insulting?

grandfitzpoobah666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is just uncalled attack and continuation of your dislike of Jack over his opinions on another thread, and quite negative. Nothing substantial, just waiting for a mistake to attack him.

You didn't seem to know about Magnus Hierschfield whose agenda you are writing frequently similarly about, similarly. Jews are everywhere.

Regarding this matter, I have to say it's taken me a long time for me to adjust to some of the coarse attitudes and certain discourses. But now I fully understand where each of us is really coming from.

Although I'm not white, and wish for equal dignity amongst gentile races, I have been able to comprehend how whites face immense misunderstanding and mistreatment. I state this, because at first I felt intimidated by posts intensely discussing racial purity and such. Yet now that I am thinking more broadly about our spiritual evolutionary path(s), I understand there is generally righteous frustration being expressed here. I pity the narrow-minded people who may never learn that the word "nazi" refers to national socialism, and that this form of governing is not what the jujubes want us to believe.

I personally joined the forum as a means to finally feel like I belong somewhere. As well as to discuss anything pertaining to our SS spiritual palettes. I'm aware we're not here to exactly make friends, but I honestly do feel more spiritually related to SS more than I do Pagans, Wiccans, etc. I'm mostly a solitary witch and truth-seeking philosopher. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I do feel at home here. It's just taken me a very long time to deprogram and put the pieces together.

Aquarius said:
I'm not exactly sure how to interect with someone saying kids should be able to transition by giving them pills to stop their hormones, other than telling them to fuck off. These kind of people I'd put them in mental institutions if it was up to me.
How am I supposed to act "balanced" and "constructively" with such pests?

A lesson I've learned in one of HP Maxine's video sermons is we can and must stay true to our own feelings. I say it's not about "balancing" your temperament, but choosing to more concisely phrase your view/argument. Even elaborate further, if need be. Be more like Hitler: passionate, but still to-the-point.

---

Now that I think about it: no matter how we express ourselves, I see JoS as a big, rowdy, healthily detached family.

Blitzkreig said:
Jack said:

Be more optimistic of the future! You should not base the future off what you see now. This is because the world has previously been under Jew control and influence for so long. Everything will change in the future. Once people realize the truth (which is happening at increasing rates), and once the enemy is destroyed, Spiritual Satanism will be the biggest "fad" the world has ever seen.

We are souls closest to Satan and thus we care deeply. Others are new souls and don't know any better. This does not mean they will not eventually learn the truth and develop a desire to advance. Everyone was a new soul at one point in time. We lead the charge now, and all Gentile souls will follow in our wake.

Look at Nazi Germany and how everyone rallied around Hitler. New and older Gentile souls were attracted to him and the ideology, even without strong spiritual backing as now. Germany alone represented more than 99% of humanity.

Your concerns are valid, but do not think these observations will remain true in 5, 10, 15 years time. Satanism will take the world by storm and everyone will be forced to confront it. Look how much people believe and care about broken or fake memes, now you give them something that is completely true and utterly life changing in all ways.

Everyone will be forced by the social pressure to look at Satanism, let alone any government programs, or ad campaigns. Of course Satanism will be made a prime study in school and will begin very early. Even for people that reject Satanism outright, they will eventually incarnate into a body that grows up in a Satanic world, under Satanic parents who are advanced themselves, and so on.

-----------------------------

Of course it will be harder now to convince people, but you just have to do the best you can. Go for people who are predisposed to Satanism firstly, then you can branch out. More and more people will start to wake up through the spiritual warfare and will be led to JOS material. Don't get frustrated with a few people only currently stuck in their ways.
Definitely in 15 years.

Meteor said:
grandfitzpoobah666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Don't you think that is an overly harsh way to put it? It was just a mistake.

Please try to understand that Jack is doing his best too, and reflect on how you worded things. You could've said that in a much more positive manner or said nothing at all, but you let your emotions control you in a negative way.

If I understand the situation correctly, quite some people don’t like Jack. I can not fully understand why tho.
So when they find an opening, they will take it to try to make him look bad in public.

Nice you stepped up, as this was indeed unnecessary.

GoldenxChild1 said:
I really appreciate this post HPC. I do believe that kindness in respect to understanding is paramount to our new members feelings welcome and safe.

Also, following Lydia's reply, people can seriously misinterpret posts/replies, i.e., I asked about the Enochian Keys and Heru the Great replied, and I think he was just trying to be concise and helpful when I thought he was attacking me or calling me useless. Which I apologize for Heru, my fault.
LoL. Yeah, I had zero intentions of attacking you. Sometimes my style gets across in such a way, but I mean no harm.

No problems. :D

NinRick said:
Blitzkrieg and Lydia are very good examples here.
SleepingWolf said:
Only a few others seems to do this well from an empathically POV, which you do wonderfully Lydia. It's clear most members here have great intentions, but we can't always use a hammer to teach someone.
Satanswarlord666 said:
You have your heart in the right place Lydia❤!

Thank you, your words here really meant a lot to me, and I shall endeavor to stay like this. I had no idea I came across so well to others :')

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This post is about correct methodology in treating newbies and new people. We need to keep improving our methodology of communicating our points.

We might as well call this reddit shock, but many people coming here from other places are adjusted to another ways of communication etc which may look like total cancer trolling here. But they may not be...As these actually constitute the way people tend to be nowadays.

So, "knocking sense" in a brutal fashion seems to rarely have any desired effect for any party involved. It acts as a further deterrent that helps nobody.

It could be worse than letting delusion, arrogance and stupidity fester as you say, but it is not much better in that in itself this is not providing the perfect solution. Ie, an exhuming of sorts may not teach a newbie if not having a constructive character for reasons described above.

I think only in serious cases of major retardation/delusion, where these post a viable danger to the community [and are not part of a random statement or ordinary lax communication] one should go over the extreme extents to put things in their place. This is rarer than the consistency when it occurs.

This post is open for conversation and opinion exchange on said methodology.

I wouldn't say it's knocking sense, it's more like popping the bubble a person finds themselves trapped in. Perhaps it's just me, and so it's not really a big issue but I honestly cannot stand the arrogant and self important types, who like to parade themselves as being superior to everybody else.

There are people here who are truly exceptional and their superiority is self evident. However people who just act important, many times even belittling others, I find this thoroughly repulsive. In my opinion, these types also help to discourage newcomers, it certainly discourages me from posting when a lot of these are active and I've been here for several years.

But I'm not here to argue this topic, this is your platform and your decision. If my approach gets in the way of how you want the forum to operate, my approach can change.

Jack said:
The only ways to make real money is investing in Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds or Crypto (if its legal in your country. )

Mutual Funds and Bonds are crap.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
An occasional walk on 4chan and Reddit tells me the situation is going to be difficult. On a primary level of contact, people have to feel welcome.

Everywhere I go on internet there is at least one guy who calls someone else autist or retard so I doubt many people give a damn if someone rages and insults at them.

ZJ43k2g.jpg

:mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Thank Odin its Friday!!

Hail Satan and all the Gods and Goddesses!!!

This for me was the most important Sermon so far since i have come here..

Jack said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Jack said:

Best of luck!

Hail Satan Forever!
I didn't know all of this. Thanks for informing me. Im aware of Coffeezilla and all the online courses are trash. The only ways to make real money is investing in Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds or Crypto (if its legal in your country. ) I never liked the idea of creating an online or offline business and im never going to. Its a lot of headache tbh.
You are welcome.

Well, it's individual I work online freelancing and made good money it can be enjoyable and a great opportunity as well if you are lucky and do it right. It actually gave me the ability to finally move out. I will move out by next year.

In my country it can easily replace a job's income in the US or other expensive countries it can be a good side-job.

The important thing is to remember that working online is very hard just like working physically.

It's important to not buy into the hype of online courses and their marketing selling you a dream.

Because you can't buy your dream, you will have to work your ass off for it.

Fake gurus say they have the "secret" to success and shit like that which is deceptive marketing.

Lydia said:
I feel this is an important post/topic. It is so true what you (HP Cobra) said, about some people not having good social skills. Also keep in mind English is not everyone's first language. Plus, cultural differences, one thing can mean something completely different to someone else.

When I was new, I was giving advice to someone, something about one of the attributes of a Goddess, and I accidentally used the wrong word (fallacy of speech instead of eloquence and flair for words, Bune's description, I can't believe I still remember that!). A more experienced member really verbally attacked what I said. I'm glad I'm impervious to things over the internet and I shrugged it off (yet evidently still remembered the incident). But some people are different. We have members here who grew up in abusive families, being called "stupid" and "useless" by their parents, and so on. This makes a person much more sensitive to negativity and criticism.

In my case, it has always happened to me that I am quite slow and sometimes it can take me several days to answer a post and I also have problems to express myself outside my native language, which has made me not post as much as I would like to.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Oftentimes there are few people here who are always helpful, positive, corrective when needed, and a beacon of light to others. That is great. They have found a balance in helping others in a balanced manner. The Demons are highly fond of this behavior and approach.

It inspires people to open up, join, feel secure and welcomed, and so on.

We unfortunately have a share of jews, toxics [striking minority thankfully], and others here as well, who perceive this stance is actually great and makes them look smart. However weeding out crap can be necessary or a forum such as this will not survive, and we will be overrun by the enemy's games.

The definition however when the above is the case and therefore enforcement is required, has to be careful and case related. Many times it just shows one cannot deal with their own emotions or is completely inconsiderate of other people, rather than evening out an actual offense or shilling attempt. Care is required here.

Toxicity in itself, is not a total "sin", but it's something one has to eventually work around by healing the soul. Because toxicity spreads like a plague, and plagues can be rather costly. Many people don't do that and this means others have to overcompensate to gather the results of their issues.

If one doesn't manage it then others will have to clean this in a purgatory style, or it will keep spreading.

At worse, these people have to be removed and cut off from the group as a last resort, to avoid damage spreading to others. But this is not desirable. The only people truly the Gods want out of here are the Jews and those off the lowest far end. None else.

As for people who join this forum, there are different kinds of people to help out and answer you in different ways. Do not worry. Answers will come. This is why this place is here for.

Take the answers from those who give it to you how you understand them better, and move on. One is here to primarily advance, not make everyone their friend.

Our world is promoting weakness, lack of any objectivity, and a complete emotional bullshit rollercoaster on just about anything. Not everyone works in this way. Not everyone can even benefit from this approach even if this feels "Great".

We are also under a major threat to Free Speech right now, claiming falsely that this harms people "Emotionally". This is only a facade to remove Free Speech.

Free Speech, if people want it, could also be used to treat people in a kinder manner. One has to learn to grow in an environment of freedom, where the freedom of others may be used against them, because this is a true reflection of reality.

This is also why Satan gives people spiritual power and understanding. Because no matter what laws are put in place, and no matter what, life can be cruel and others can be harmful to someone.

Meanwhile the above is only a facade for the world, meaning, that the above is totally pointless. Behind the false and ineffective humanism, we have actually a most evil and psychopathic way this world is going.

An example here is, that when Free Speech will be obliterated to "protect the feelings of the weak", eventually, the feelings of all will be bound eternally, with people being unable to speak or be aggressive. Then, humanity will suffer from complete lack of expression, and emotionally wither away.

"Free Speech" has been sufficiently also used by the enemy as an excuse, to primarily hijack, destroy, and tear down and every and all norms and morals of Western Civilization. Now that they are done with this decay, they want it removed.

Our culture right now is saturated with manchildren, people who are mentally weak, and people filled with expectations on how many things that they deserve simply by breathing. This is the easy way of life, just demanding things from others and doing nothing one's self.

Meanwhile the external claim to this is that "We have to be polite" and they will whine on your TV about "Hate Speech".

The only way to guarantee people any safety in this world is individual responsibility, practicality, and strength. These forums try to persist in a fully hostile world and environment and we are so far succeeding. It's like a secluded temple somewhere higher up in the clouds.

When people run and go through the gates of this temple, they should be treated kindly for obvious reasons.

Satan didn't tell us in the things that he left for us to follow, that he will create an Utopia in which nobody else will never be offended again. He just gives us strength so we can withstand and persist, and rise above these challenges.

Rather what Satan constructs through giving us spiritual understanding is a balance of powers and affairs so that people learn, advance and evolve past this level of causing pointless mayhem. This takes time and development.

When people first come around here, they are misguided, misunderstand a lot of things, and the pieces of their own puzzle haven't fell together. This can take years, as it took for many here. One after a point may forget or feel like they can't anymore tolerate this kind of thing.

Yet, this does not create an excuse to treat other people in an very rude way or in a negative fashion. As to those who have a lot of posts here, people expect something from you, as you did expect something from people when you came around.

Everything has been steadily improving in that regard, that is a fact. But we can always do better.

While not eventually restraining one's personal freedom to be one's self, you have a part of responsibility over things you will say to others, and therefore, you have to start thinking also how these affect other people. Especially longterm posters, unmoderated posters now, and longterm members.

Most regular and advanced members think this way already, but a few need to make this more of a habit.

Treatment between human beings is a two way street. People generally think of this only in the way that affects themselves, ie, how they are treated by others. They want to be however they want to everyone else, and they want to be treated nicely by others. This mentality is one of already defunct individuals.

We have to deal with this in a manner as positive as possible when it comes to our own people here.

The greatest achievements of men in history came by utilization of correct empathy, towards what needs to grow, one's country, race, history, falling in love with a dream about the future.

These social issues presenting in people and creating hazardous situations on a social scale, came to be primarily because of sexual and other issues of appreciation, inner damage etc.

Except of this there is a category of people which is completely shit and there is nothing we can objectively do about. Only themselves can work on themselves.

Now, not all humans also have great social skills. One may actually be positive and have good intentions, but be a little off in how they communicate things. We have to be understanding. Or at least try our best to be.

You might be thinking someone comes here to troll for example, but they may be of really poor social skills. It is more beneficial to try to discover if they are having an issue describing their problem, rather than to go on the bandwagon attacking them.

As for those who can't comprehend this, only if the Gods had your mentality, you'd have no Gods, as nobody would want to concern themselves with the "lesser ones". How do they treat people?

Now, in regards to people who put themselves above Satan's interests, ie, you want to be toxic crap to others, without minding how this might affect Satanists [a common behavior in Jews], you will have to be liable to how many people may get off this place from your words or deeds.

We all remember one who was cast down into the gutter of existence which alongside other issues, has had beefs with 97% of all legitimate members here, driving half into a ban and half in leaving, attacking them and so on. This policy is counterproductive for everyone involved.

I've seen cults, individuals, and even medium sized groups getting obliterated because of being kikes, behaving in the worst manner, or simply violating Satan's interests.

Be an asshole if you want, but let this not cost Satan anything of His plans, please.

For those who want to be an asshole at all costs, you can do this in your personal life, experiencing the fruits of this behavior and getting them on your own. There are people who want to be toxic to others be this part of an appropriation of their character, or to generally vent.

It's not the most constructive way to do this here, against new Satanists, or what have you. In the military, this type of behavior makes one stripped of their badges if abused. Here it's no different.

If the cost of having one of these around comes at a severe cost of attacking other people and costing the future of other Satanists, you should know, this is an offense.

At the same rate, quite a few people, come here broken, isolated, attacked, confused, and greatly harboring most of the modern day mentalities that make one really agitated to see after advancing a bit.

The duty of these people is to start weeding out this toxicity and start healing to elevate, not whine on the feet of the stronger and more advanced, let alone attack them.

In this case, those above can use the boot very easily.

The above is nothing but common respect going upwards and downwards. If you want good treatment from upwards to yourself, do also yourself good treatment to those upwards so there is a healthy feedback relationship.

Even if someone is new and mistakes can be excused, this is not your free pass to also become ruinous to this place, advanced members, or individuals.

Satan's benefit and growth of the new people he brings in, is something of particular interest also for those who are already here.

If this doesn't happen on a Forum basis, stalkers, predators, and other jews are going to get in, and wreck these interested. Jews have feigned for a very long time to be caring, good, "loving", while they are nothing of the sort but everything of the reverse.

We are not talking about you becoming a good fake kind Jesus to these people and crucifying yourself for their benefit, but just normal politeness.

Lastly, I notice frequently that some people are agitated over things said by other members. This is unavoidable. Yet, consider what the JoS says and what the Gods have said, rather than what someone else has said here. An example here is your diet or your sexuality. These are up to you.

On a final and more personal note, all these years, I have frequently been confronted with a lot of the above from other people but also from own self, and the enemy has tried just about any method and any button one can press on a human being to get their way.

I've seen numerous people lose everything over these things, because they weren't paying much attention.

To name an example, many have been deceived here by egoistical nonsense such as that their opinion matters more than that of the Gods or actual reality, that "They are Gods", that they are somehow the most important or whatever, that after 2 years of super dedication they are now above everyone else, that it's "finally" time for them to "Move on" and leave everyone else behind, that the "world is beneath them" or whatever. I could write a list of a million of these and keep writing.

These falsehoods can be created by many intricate workings of planets, enemy, or misplaced behavioral patterns. They represent for all purposes, falsehoods however.

We already are the best Satanic Community, but there is infinite room for improvement.

We have to do this collectively and together. We definitely can do this and way more.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Blitzkreig said:
One of HPS Maxine's last posts, made a few months before her last, was correcting another member about starting a working during a VoC moon. Her reply was concise and without any hint of disdain or other negativity at the person for confusing a simple concept. To me, this served as a great example of her caring for others, even noobs. She could have admonished them, or simply ignored them, but chose not to.

If you tell another person here that the Gods had insulted you about something, others would quickly and accurately jump to inform you that that was an enemy attack, not the Gods. So most know that the beings of the highest level of spiritual advancement behave in a certain manner when it comes to correcting and guiding us. This should make it obvious what the correct approach to dealing with others is, especially those below you.

----------------------------------

While I know that most have good intentions in regards to correcting others, care must be taken to not offend or insult while delivering advice. This is especially important when engaging with a person new to you. If a person perceives hostility directed towards them, they will react by fighting both you and your argument to protect their ego. If you act as an opponent towards another, even unintentionally, then they will respond similarly.

If you want someone to accept your advice, it must be seen as positively intended for them. Why would they accept something that "hurts" their brain to read? A message must be conveyed in a way that is pleasing in all aspects, both in grammar, syntax, but also emotionally.

If a message conveys a hostile tone, even subtly or unconsciously, it will be rejected by the recipient. At worst, it will make the person reject JOS entirely. This is the case when a person is attacked by many members, without anyone be positive towards them. At this point, they feel that everyone is against them, not just a select few.

If a person was to be separated from JOS, and Satanism by extension, this would be an utterly retarded blunder on those responsible. In many times, one could have just said nothing. Members are lost by attacks and other enemy influences, but losing a member by our own hand is easily avoidable. People fight their whole life to eventually come to Satan, so they should be pulled out of the clownworld pit and cemented here, not kicked in the head while climbing the ladder.

------------------------------------

In the case of "trolls" or Jews or fedposting: know that most work in subtle ways. They take their time and worm their way in. They usually have professional support and are thus playing the long game. They may be following a handbook and so on.

Therefore, when you see a poster with a lower number of posts, who is also posting obviously incorrect or strange writing, it is more likely they are not trolling or fedposting. I think it is actually the "worse" the posts are, the more the person actually needs help. However, we all know what such people need: it could be healing, grounding, or detaching from negative energy/items. The last thing they need is someone powerful directing hate on them.

If someone here thinks it hard to help others who are in awful situations, even self-created ones, you better get used to it now while you can. What are you going to do in 5 or 10 years time when the normie swarm returns to Satan? The correct answer is to efficiently and politely point them towards the steps, workings, or meditations they need to prioritize to fix themselves.

Agree with all of this 100%. No one should sugar coat things but no reason to be an ass either. Which sadly sometimes can be really prolific here. Especially for new people who genuinely want to join and come here its not a good image to give off. I've had fricton maybe once or twice recently with someone. But I usually don't get confrontational unless someone is a dick first

Appreciate this enlightening post, again.
The thing with weakness is, we grow stronger only by accepting and dealing with them, not by blaming others. Sadly, most people learn this the hard way, and I'm no exception. We only accept our own weaknesses and mistakes when they ruin one's health, social life, whatever they relate to.
On the understanding and treating other people, if you watch anime, its sadly as Pain/Nagato said in Naruto. True understanding only comes when we know the same pain. But its also a known fact that only few people try to understand each other.

Dahaarkan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I wouldn't say it's knocking sense, it's more like popping the bubble a person finds themselves trapped in. Perhaps it's just me, and so it's not really a big issue but I honestly cannot stand the arrogant and self important types, who like to parade themselves as being superior to everybody else.

There are people here who are truly exceptional and their superiority is self evident. However people who just act important, many times even belittling others, I find this thoroughly repulsive. In my opinion, these types also help to discourage newcomers, it certainly discourages me from posting when a lot of these are active and I've been here for several years.

But I'm not here to argue this topic, this is your platform and your decision. If my approach gets in the way of how you want the forum to operate, my approach can change.

Do as you judge best. There are some cases where this may help, but oftentimes, this achieves not further than make an already samsaric ego more samsaric. The bubble doesn't always pop, oftentimes, one tries to hold tighter to it.

Also, attacking them directly over this only increases this false ego in half the cases, as a defense mechanism or simply because wisdom lacks and one is still very stupid, both of which aren't corrected this way.

Yet in some cases when these deluded people attack, they have to be curbed for obvious reasons, ie, we can't allow us to be collectively run over by these. But they generally don't matter that much, in the sense, people who matter can see this anyway.

The forums are not "my platform", although a managed platform that has to have Satan and JoS in the center. This is also the reason for the topic and the explanations therein, such as treatment.

My personal opinions on the subject are closer to your own.

Lydia said:
NinRick said:
Blitzkrieg and Lydia are very good examples here.
SleepingWolf said:
Satanswarlord666 said:
You have your heart in the right place Lydia❤!

Thank you, your words here really meant a lot to me, and I shall endeavor to stay like this. I had no idea I came across so well to others :')

I‘ve said this quite some times, and I‘ll repeat it over and over again.

I love you, you are absolutely great Lydia!

Great post. The issue is that freedom of expression and polite/professional speech differ in many instances. I guess that, since this is a public forum, the latter should be the norm when speaking to anyone whom we are not familiar with.

I definitely need some lessons in how to socialise with people. Grew up most of my years not actually talking with anyone but immediate family and a small group of 2-4 friends because I was too shy and didn’t fit in well with others.

I get easily defensive and take things to heart a little too much even on the minor things, and struggle with communication especially body language and signals.

Meteor said:
NinRick said:
Meteor said:
Don't you think that is an overly harsh way to put it? It was just a mistake.

Please try to understand that Jack is doing his best too, and reflect on how you worded things. You could've said that in a much more positive manner or said nothing at all, but you let your emotions control you in a negative way.

If I understand the situation correctly, quite some people don’t like Jack. I can not fully understand why tho.
So when they find an opening, they will take it to try to make him look bad in public.

Nice you stepped up, as this was indeed unnecessary.

It's because he tends to simplify his opinions in order to send a clear message, and openly wishes for everyone else to have the same opinion as him. Because he opts to keep things simple instead of accounting for every little exception or nuance, his opinions are often in conflict with some people's personal experiences, so when they read those posts of his, they feel like he's trying to create an environment or even world where they're not welcome, and then they feel misunderstood, or in some cases even personally attacked and threatened.

To give some examples: some of the things he said about what he believes women are like in general, and in this case specifically, that he said that absolutely no one should accept transgenderism under any circumstances whatsoever.

I assume grandfitzpoobah666 felt threatened by this and called Jack powerless in order to assert that Jack will never be able to create a world where everyone shares his opinion on the topic, so that he/she knows he/she will always have a place to belong (I don't know which pronouns to use here to add the least fuel to the fire, so I'm sorry if the way I'm writing is confusing). While it is probably true that Jack is unable to change opinions globally to such an extent, calling him powerless in general is just mean and uncalled for, but grandfitzpoobah666 probably did it to soothe his/her own hurt feelings and affirm a sense of security. Do you understand now?

I think in a case like this it's important to realise that not everyone will get along or agree on everything; it's fine to have some differences, so long as we have a common cause that benefits humanity. Instead of responding to what was perceived as a personal attack with another personal attack, it's often better to take a step back, calm down, and move on from the disagreement.

I agree with Jack. Transgenders collectively need a freaking intervention. I'd suggest sterilization if they weren't already doing it themselves :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back