Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Hesffcs115 said:
Is it ok to stand while meditating?

If you're able to be in a meditative mental state then sure. But I doubt it, your body needs to be relaxed.

Henu the Great said:
Hesffcs115 said:
I understand aum and satanama can bring balance, what else do they do for you and would it be healthy to vibrate either 108 everyday? Thank you.
You can bring material things into existence with AUM, and SaTaNaMa is generally good for increasing your energy. You should affirm accordingly so that the energy raised does not go to waste by dissipating away without direction.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=91414#p91414

The AUM relates to the bringing and endings of ritual workings as well. Ganesh is the principal of why AUM is prefixed to mantra’s. Within the formula of AUM. A generates existence and the M closes it. M relates to Siva the destroyer of time. Where A is Brahma the creator. Yet AUM is the one letter mantra that of A. To use AUM properly for a ritual working is to act by the principal that all things come into existence by.

What would be a good affirmation for using satanama for all around balance and energy be? And affirmations should be said every nine times right?

jrvan said:
Can more than one planetary square be worked on at the same time?
Yes if they are 2 different planets.

You can't do 2 squares for the same planet, because the numbers would all be wrong and it wouldn't be a square anymore.

Aquarius said:
Hesffcs115 said:
Is it ok to stand while meditating?

If you're able to be in a meditative mental state then sure. But I doubt it, your body needs to be relaxed.
It is possible since being in complex asanas one can be totally relaxed as well, so why not when standing?

Hesffcs115 said:
What would be a good affirmation for using satanama for all around balance and energy be? And affirmations should be said every nine times right?
I'm just going to leave a link for you to read and so you can come to the conclusion about affirmations on yourself.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

With Step Two, you must program the energy. By "program," I mean you must tell it what you want it to do. Energy all by itself is pretty much neutral and inert. With step two, you must use what are called "affirmations." "Affirmations" are short, to the point phrases in the present tense that are repeated to program the energy. The present tense must be used because energy does not have the reasoning power to understand "will happen." "Will” can be at any time. To make something manifest, you must visualize and direct it as if it is already here and happening.

For example: You don't want to say "_____ will come to me." Instead, you want to say "________IS coming to me now."

Energy does not have the reasoning power as to *HOW* what you want is coming to you. Energy takes the path of least resistance, unless it is programmed. For example, many of you want more money. Don't just affirm "Money is coming to me." This could manifest, if undirected, say on a job where you handle money, like a cashier for example, or through your paycheck, as usual. That is the easiest way. You have to further affirm: "Large amounts of free and easy money are coming to me." "This money is all mine to keep and spend as I wish." You should also affirm "in a very positive and happy way for me." You don't want a loved one to die and leave you an inheritance or get the money in a way that would be unpleasant.
So your affirmation would go something like this: "Large amounts of free and easy money are coming to me. This money is all mine to keep and spend as I please. This money is coming to me in a very positive and happy way for me."

Basically there are no strict rules when the affirmations are stated. Affirmations can be done before energy raising and after energy raising, only after energy raising, or between energy raising. I prefer to do only after energy raising. Number of affirmations is totally up to you, but the numerology can be used if one prefers, and I've seen people state here many times that individual workings should always be affirmed more than five times.

hailourtruegod said:
I have a newbie level question that I habe been wanting to ask but would always forget to the point I feel shy asking now after all this time,

How small should we visualize our Aura of Protection?

I used to think it should be huge and get bigger but then I was told that's not necessary. But now I don't know how small it should be.

I can see my regular aura and it goes as far as a few inches from my body. I know the AoP is like another layer on over us but how big or better yet how small should this layer be? A few feet? Like 7 feet in circumference fine?

Every time I do the AoP I visualize it getting brighter and thus stronger but I'm not sure about what should be the correct size to visualize it.

The size of aura is actually changable. Everyone has a personal aura. Your aura's size matters from that how strong your soul and your aura.

The ez chakra spin meditation is for the middle chakras right? Or the extensions along your spine sorry just kinda confused on that one

Hesffcs115 said:
The ez chakra spin meditation is for the middle chakras right? Or the extensions along your spine sorry just kinda confused on that one

Yes, the chakras in the center following the spine.

[/quote]

It is personal, but you could say: "In a positive and healthy way for me, I am totally and completely healthy, empowered, and balanced in all ways, now and for eternity."

You can tailor your affirmation to suit your individualistic needs; You can affirm 9 times if you'd like.

I have A LOT of questions about the details of opening the chakras. I'll preface this by apologizing in case these questions have been answered many times already and I just wasn't thorough enough when I was looking for the answers.

1. If you want to repeat some of the meditations for opening the chakras after going through the entire program once, is it ok to not do the meditations in order?

2. Are the meditations for opening the chakras the only meditations that will help keep the chakras open? Or does any kind of work on a particular already-open chakra help?

3. If a certain chakra needs some extra attention to be opened after you've already gone through the meditations in order at least once, is it ok to increase the number of repetitions for the meditation that opens that chakra--maybe twice the prescribed number of repetitions at the very most? Additionally, is there a limit to the consecutive number of days you can work on a particular chakra? If so, how long is that chakra on "cooldown" before it can be worked on again?

4. How many consecutive days should the shoulder, temple, hip, hand, feet, and minor chakras each be worked on before moving on to the next meditation? None of those pages give a specific number of days. However, the page for the hand chakras states, "This exercise should be done every day for as long as it takes to really open your hand chakras and establish a permanent flow of energy." Does this mean it's up to you to decide when you're ready to move on?

5. Which chakras are part of opening the minor chakras? I'm confused about this because the page for opening the minor chakras links to a page with diagrams of all the chakras without further instructions. The chakras shown on the diagrams of the face and body are described as "minor," so those must be a part of the process. But is working on the extensions of the heart chakra, the pineal gland, or the chakras above the head also a part of opening the minor chakras? Also, are the minor chakras supposed to be opened in a specific order?

Thank you so much!

Henu the Great said:
Sekix said:
How are the chakras enhanced?
I have read and they always say the same thing, that they must be strengthened to make them stronger, however, I have no idea. The only thing I can think of is to meditate on them and vibrate their runes, as in the third eye that would be "Thaum"

Rtr
I also do rtr every day, for now I go between 2 to 3 every day to get used to it. But there is something that confuses me and it is that they use the word "FRTR" which gives it another meaning, I do not understand what it means, or perhaps it is another ritual.

Tetragram
Sometimes I do, or did every time I did rtr, however for now I stop doing it. The point is that when I finish vibrating the words (or repeating them aloud) I concentrate and imagine that they would disappear, did this make it or does it make it more functional?

Small doubts that I hope can be answered :d
Chakras are empowered by cleaning them of dross, and empowering them through meditation which includes vibrations, visualisations, breathing exercises or complex meditations with intent to empower them.

Rtr = reverse torah ritual
Frtr= final reverse torah ritual
Final, as it reverses the hebrew aleph-bet and as such it's final.

Doing tetragrammaton destruction with visualisation greatly enhances it's effectiveness, and that's how you should always aim to do it. Also please do not stop doing it as it makes the final rtr complete at this point.

I understand, I was a bit confused but I see that it was something simple so to speak, thanks for taking your time, I appreciate it. :d

NinRick said:
Sekix said:
How are the chakras enhanced?
I have read and they always say the same thing, that they must be strengthened to make them stronger, however, I have no idea. The only thing I can think of is to meditate on them and vibrate their runes, as in the third eye that would be "Thaum"

Rtr
I also do rtr every day, for now I go between 2 to 3 every day to get used to it. But there is something that confuses me and it is that they use the word "FRTR" which gives it another meaning, I do not understand what it means, or perhaps it is another ritual.

Tetragram
Sometimes I do, or did every time I did rtr, however for now I stop doing it. The point is that when I finish vibrating the words (or repeating them aloud) I concentrate and imagine that they would disappear, did this make it or does it make it more functional?

Small doubts that I hope can be answered :d

Yes you do the RTR perfectly, vibrate it, blot them out, visualise how they get destroyed, move to the next letter and repeat the process.

When you do the RTR, you should also do the Tetra.

I see, I was moving directly to the next letter, not imagining anything, however I will from now on, since I was only doing it in the tetragram. Thank you, you helped me a lot :d

Ol argedco luciftias said:
jrvan said:
Can more than one planetary square be worked on at the same time?
Yes if they are 2 different planets.

You can't do 2 squares for the same planet, because the numbers would all be wrong and it wouldn't be a square anymore.

Thanks a lot, brother. I've had my eye on some upcoming squares, and this is what I needed to know.

Griffith said:
Is it ok for one to dedicate himself/herself to his /her guardian demon?
Satan wrote in his book that he forbid the worshipping of all God's. Satan is obviously an exception to that because he's God.

So no, it's not ok to dedicate to your guardian and your guardian will certainly not allow you to do that.

Hi guys, I dedicated about last month and it was a great experience, felt Satan's warmth throughout my room and have been doing aura cleaning/protection + void meditation almost every day. I have also tried to do RTRs as much as possible and it is a very empowering experience. Sometimes days are hard but in the end I know the Gods and Satan are with me so I always get through it.

However last night after aura cleaning/protection I had a dream im having trouble explaining. In the dream I was walking down a street at night, then I saw a grey colored UFO, I kinda half crouched behind a car but it saw me anyway then turned on its side and flashed me with insanely bright orange light then sped off. In the dream I pass out then "wake up" later in some room with a bunch of tables and there's a bunch of people with solid green uniforms, then I wake up for real.

I felt worried and disoriented but after I did aura cleaning/protection I felt a bit better. Was I being psychic attacked? Thank you in advance and HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF THE DUAT

I have been doing meditation for a year now and I am seeing changes because I feel that I am not used to my body by getting different visions. I have been doing RTR, kundaling yoga, breathing exercises, Chakra meditation as well as shaking Raum, cleaning Aura and protection to overcome the problem I am facing now I am in jail for the second year trail for the faith I have in father Satan Lucifer and his demons this case I will win and return to freedom I ask for help if there is anything to add to continue the exercise

Hail Satan Lucifer True God
Hail Azazel
Hail Astaroth
Hail the all God's of hell

Where exactly are the temple chakras?
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html
first picture, second picture or all?

Arno Dorian said:
Where exactly are the temple chakras?
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html
first picture, second picture or all?
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_10th_and_11th_Chakras.html

FireSerpent666 said:
Hi guys, I dedicated about last month and it was a great experience, felt Satan's warmth throughout my room and have been doing aura cleaning/protection + void meditation almost every day. I have also tried to do RTRs as much as possible and it is a very empowering experience. Sometimes days are hard but in the end I know the Gods and Satan are with me so I always get through it.

However last night after aura cleaning/protection I had a dream im having trouble explaining. In the dream I was walking down a street at night, then I saw a grey colored UFO, I kinda half crouched behind a car but it saw me anyway then turned on its side and flashed me with insanely bright orange light then sped off. In the dream I pass out then "wake up" later in some room with a bunch of tables and there's a bunch of people with solid green uniforms, then I wake up for real.

I felt worried and disoriented but after I did aura cleaning/protection I felt a bit better. Was I being psychic attacked? Thank you in advance and HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF THE DUAT

Dream analysis is difficult; however, all you need to do in the dream if lucid enough is say "Satan". He will pull you out, it works every time. Also, there are different levels of dreams, and you could be creating it out of your subconscious, or it could be induced. Either way, keep up with your practices, i.e., AOP, Void, Cleansing, Empowerment.

I will keep this short, I am new to Satanism and I desperately cry for help as I feel my life is about to crash, please send some kind of teacher-guardian to help me avert a personal tragedy whilst helping me to become spiritually self sufficient.

Lisa88 said:
Magics squares remove curses from the chakras?

If your focus is primarily on removing curses then do the RTR's and cleansing workings. The only exception is the Sun Square as it naturally purifies.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Dream analysis is difficult; however, all you need to do in the dream if lucid enough is say "Satan". He will pull you out, it works every time. Also, there are different levels of dreams, and you could be creating it out of your subconscious, or it could be induced. Either way, keep up with your practices, i.e., AOP, Void, Cleansing, Empowerment.

Thank you, I appreciate the advice

How to connect the chakras ? for example each other connecting the sun and the sixth chakra, or connecting the crown chakra and the third eye

I'm not sure why or what's wrong with me. Physically, mentally, I'm in a stable state, for the most part, and thusly happy where I am, even if I do see parts where I could fix myself, and better myself. My wisdom and charisma are rather high which I am proud of. Even sobered up to get that distraction out of the way.

When it comes to meditations and advancing myself however, my discipline always seems lacking in the end. I cannot seem to commit to the habit and it agitates me. I stick at it for a couple months, then fade out. Stick to it for a couple months and go even longer, then fade away even longer. Is this an attack? Personal stupidity?

I don't know, but it frustrates me, because I should be farther along than I actually currently am, but all I can think to blame is myself and I'm not sure HOW to escape this vicious spiral that I seem to be caught in.

Any assistance or insight would be appreciated.

Tyliron said:
When it comes to meditations and advancing myself however, my discipline always seems lacking in the end. I cannot seem to commit to the habit and it agitates me. I stick at it for a couple months, then fade out. Stick to it for a couple months and go even longer, then fade away even longer. Is this an attack? Personal stupidity?
You should read this:

Functions of the Mind: Basic Functions and Obstacles in Meditation

No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline by Brian Tracy

Atomic Habits by James Clear

I had this same problem, it’s more common than you’d think.

There can be many causes such as lacking the earth element or negative karma but the most likely reason is because your mind is programmed to be against meditation.

You could use these affirmations in Satanic Hypnosis to reprogram your mind:

“I am positively accepting the new habit of meditation in my life, and I know it is positive for me.”
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages (Page 8)

its a new experience. I felt my feet warm after kundalini yoga, lying on my back. Does it mean anything?

homeraee said:
its a new experience. I felt my feet warm after kundalini yoga, lying on my back. Does it mean anything?

Awesome ! It means your nadis (Energy pathways) are starting to circulate.

balo666 said:
Hi!

I recently had a traumatic experience ... Details are not necessary. The point here is that pretty shitty memories come back, with irrational fears

What do you recommend me to do to overcome those fears and be able to continue living with courage every day?

Sitting in the sun and cleaning your aura, allowing the sunlight to illuminate your soul, is a catalyst of any recovery.
The 40 day self enpowerment program by Hooded Cobra works wonders... eventually you will edit some things according to your needs.

https://t.me/hermestrismegistus555/17

Check this link to find the 40 day self-empowerment program along with the missing Hatha Yoga session just below it.

Doing pranayamas is vital. I recommend visiting joyofsatan.com and searching for the breathing exercises. A little search on DuckDuckGo "Breathing exercises Joy of Satan" might take you directly to the page.

https://t.me/hermestrismegistus555/98
This small exercise through the link can be added to cleaning the aura for most efficiency.

You can always vibrate Runes and Mantras for anything desired: health, power, riches, love...

In your case Suryae, RAUM, RA, SOWILO [SOVILO], and ALGITZ ... can help.

Thank you for reading my question

AgniCosmos said:
Hi is Iblis one of the names of satan.

Iblīs is a figure frequently occurring in the Quran, he is often compared to Satan in Christian traditions.
Do not use this name for him. The Jinn in the Quran are our Original Pagan Gods, Daemons.

Have you had a chance to read Exposing Islam?
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Islam.html

Francesco92 said:
How can i contact a demon?
You have some information about this here:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Evocation.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FAQ.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ouija.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pendulum.html

You can also communicate with one of them if you just focus on his sigil.

ValentineCHL said:
Someone knows for casually the planet or flower of the demon Pazuzu?

I do not think that anyone will answer you here, you should open a new thread for that question.

Ludden174 said:
I will keep this short, I am new to Satanism and I desperately cry for help as I feel my life is about to crash, please send some kind of teacher-guardian to help me avert a personal tragedy whilst helping me to become spiritually self sufficient.
Read the whole website. WWW.JoyofSatan.com

It's not really a question it's of a informational statement to get to know me better.

I was and am a loyal apprentice of Trent Rusnak since 10th grade I'm one year younger than him and wish he was back to his old ways but he isn't and I'm here because I want to continue on the legacy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back