Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How Satanism views its machaveli conception

Bung said:

I don't know exactly what you mean by that. Anything pertaining to Satanism in history has been fully corrupted. What JOS represents is something entirely distinct from any sort of ideas on Satanism that came after Christianity or Judaism arrived on Earth.

As far as Machiavellian-ism or anything like that: Satanism is about spiritual growth and advancement. These ideas, or another ideas relating to human interaction/society will change as people advance. This is a very broad statement, but it must be understood that everything changes for the better as people meditate.

Blitzkreig said:
Bung said:

I don't know exactly what you mean by that. Anything pertaining to Satanism in history has been fully corrupted. What JOS represents is something entirely distinct from any sort of ideas on Satanism that came after Christianity or Judaism arrived on Earth.

As far as Machiavellian-ism or anything like that: Satanism is about spiritual growth and advancement. These ideas, or another ideas relating to human interaction/society will change as people advance. This is a very broad statement, but it must be understood that everything changes for the better as people meditate.

Can't a depraved, thieving advanced Satanist be? Does every Satanist have to be ethical?

Bung said:
Can't a depraved, thieving advanced Satanist be? Does every Satanist have to be ethical?

Yes, but the underlying issues that cause depravity, or theft, would be fixed as someone advances. However, philosophy is not connected to advancement in the sense that if you decide to hurt someone immorally, you suddenly lose your power. In the same way, being extra nice and polite does not make you extra powerful.

Aratosbung said:
If my ethical side is low, don't the Gods who teach ethics love me?
The Gods could not love someone who, for example, insults other people just because he finds it funny. Or because he likes to lie about anything. Or he uses his spiritual powers to do more harm, to manipulate those around him. These are some examples.
Satan accepts us as we are when we do the dedication ritual. But he wants us to be able to transform and become better, smarter, wiser, more capable, more ethical. If you make certain mistakes for example, if you did certain things that were not okay, it is good to reflect on them and understand what was wrong and not repeat them. But there is a difference between making mistakes and doing certain things intentionally. Through meditations you can correct your behavior.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back