Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

NinRick said:
Sundara said:

Soon we’ll have a German JoS and also Forums. We definitely need this. So I wanted to ask you to learn German again, so you can take care for our German people.
I do believe that you are the strongest German with the most profound spiritual understanding right now, so your help would be highly appreciated. Your input is always very valuable and high in quality.

Everything should be standing by early 2022. So you do have time to consider my request and also to learn German again.

It would take quite some effort and time, so I understand if you decline the offer.

If you accept, I will let HPHoodedcobra know about it.

Aw that’s sweet. If this was a door that was open or a mothers/childrens group I’d try to make plans for it, it could take some time for either. But thank you for appreciating whatever I’ve helped with. I plan on being good with the language regardless! You’d be a good translator, you could see about translating posts. I’d love to stand for the German people even though I wasn’t raised there, and continue the Führers legacy through these times. I’d also love to stand for every mother and child out there, and I’ve considered these two if I were to take on any serious role. Mothers are seriously suffering at the hands of the jews societal ruin and it’s a horribly overlooked. This affects children and families at a core level and is also the strongest gateway to collapse. I’ve taken politics in college, and they readily admit that the top way to control a society is to infiltrate the family. The German people are worthy of attention and energy too. To me, they’re also the most likely to take the steps in resolving their issues and actually do something with the information they’re given.

Sundara said:
Aw that’s sweet. If this was a door that was open or a mothers/childrens group I’d try to make plans for it, it could take some time for either. But thank you for appreciating whatever I’ve helped with. I plan on being good with the language regardless! You’d be a good translator, you could see about translating posts. I’d love to stand for the German people even though I wasn’t raised there, and continue the Führers legacy through these times. I’d also love to stand for every mother and child out there, and I’ve considered these two if I were to take on any serious role. Mothers are seriously suffering at the hands of the jews societal ruin and it’s a horribly overlooked. This affects children and families at a core level and is also the strongest gateway to collapse. I’ve taken politics in college, and they readily admit that the top way to control a society is to infiltrate the family. The German people are worthy of attention and energy too. To me, they’re also the most likely to take the steps in resolving their issues and actually do something with the information they’re given.

*opens the door*
"A stronger and more defined culture is one thing on my list that I want to be more integrated into my life regardless of living in the states."
Those were your words of a previous reply to me, welcome home Sundara!
Well, you can fulfill both roles this way, continue Führers legacy and also stand up for Mothers and Children.
Many Germans feel embarrassed and guilty for their past. Not many say that they are proud Germans (Esp Girls). Let`s fix that.

Well, you have helped with a lot. You are one of very few members here who are seriously advanced and have shaped my reality by a great deal. So thank you for that. That's why it made *click*, when you mentioned that you are German yourself.
I am still wondering if other people see how great you are, or if other people take people like you for granted.
To give an example, you and NakedPluto are the reason I want to establish a good relationship with our Führer. Thank you for that, he is truly great!

Regarding the relationship between Mothers and Children... You are right. The enemy seriously tries to manipulate and brainwash people here to engage in toxic behaviour regarding their families. They promote how children punch, insult and overall behave like total cancer toward their mothers. They attack something very sacred, and nobody really realises why they promote this material. This is very digusting. I said this multiple times to people in real life: Politics should stand up, and ban those shows - But the jews who run Germany of course don't want this. That's why I don't have a TV anymore. We call it "Assi TV", it's degenerate.
However, most mothers here, do a pretty goodjob raising their children, at least those who I know.
You have a very caring and nourishing side, I like this very much in women. You'll make a great mother!

The German people are worthy of attention and energy too.
Urgh, I really want to say something very revealing about that, but not in public.
But you are very right, you are not the only one who thinks so.

To me, they’re also the most likely to take the steps in resolving their issues and actually do something with the information they’re given.
Just recently I thought something very similar. I think they are trying to do it already, but everyone is highly confused. Well who can blame them?

I take this as a very carful "yes, I try my best" to my request. When everything is ready I will let you know.
You should also have my email, if there is anything just message me!

sheowolf1234 said:
I have been to Florida as an exchange student 2003-2004.
I'm from Dresden, Germany.

I stayed there with a host family, and attended Titusville High School as a Junior. (11th grade).
During this time I visited Kennendy Space Center Visitor Complex and also Epcot Center Walt Disney World.

I want to establish a relationship to Satan.
Don't reveal personal info on these forums. It's full of lurking jews.

sheowolf1234 said:
I have been to Florida as an exchange student 2003-2004.
I'm from Dresden, Germany.

I stayed there with a host family, and attended Titusville High School as a Junior. (11th grade).
During this time I visited Kennendy Space Center Visitor Complex and also Epcot Center Walt Disney World.

I want to establish a relationship to Satan.

Don´t post personal info about you, it can be used to track you.

For a better relationship with Satan read this pages:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

You can fokus on his sigil and talk to him, he can hear you, even if you can´t hear him.

lonley little girl said:
Hey I'm glad to say that I officially became your sister last night. I enjoy communicating with you and all the other Satanists. You are so wonderful! You always cheer me up and give me strength when I feel bad. I was a little scared last night but I did it anyway. I was a little embarrassed because I barely managed to squeeze a few drops of blood on the paper, but I guess that's not problem. I also have psychic attacks today and I hope they stop soon. I noticed that yesterday while I was doing the ritual, the candle flame was playing and bouncing. There was no wind. I can't tell if it was a sign or just imagination, but ok. In future whenever I have psychic attacks, I will call Satan for help. I'm glad I finally did the dedication ritual. I'm from Serbia (Balkan) and here I surrounded by Christians and gypsies. It's really awful. Do you have any more advice on how to get rid of psychic attacks forever because they drive me crazy and I cry because of them every day. They put disgusting thoughts in my head. For example, that Satan will not accept me and that I am not good enough. It makes me cry every time. I also think I know who my demon guardian is. I think I've known for months. The first time I saw his name I knew it was him. I felt that I loved him the most in the world. I hope to see him soon so I can confirm that. I couldn't imagine anyone else as my guardian demon. Thank you for everything you have done for me. Mey the Satan bless you and your sister.
Hey I'm glad to say that I officially became your sister last night.
Nice finally, was about time for you to join us!
I feel sympathy for you and I do also like you.

I was a little scared last night but I did it anyway.
Virtually everybody is still a little bit afraid when we dedicate our souls. This has to do with being brainwashed and progammed to stay away from Satan and our Gods, this happens from an early age. Great you overcame your fears and dedicated your Soul, you've broken through the first wall. Splendid!

I also have psychic attacks today and I hope they stop soon.
Always approach Satan and your GD when you notice a psychic attack. This can save you from serious despair. It is important to ALWAYS be 100% honest and open to Satan, remember this, this is the most important lesson I've learned.
Even if you don't want him to know... He already knows everything, you can not hide anything form Father Satan.
Relax, he is VERY understanding. You have NOTHING to fear. =)

I was a little embarrassed because I barely managed to squeeze a few drops of blood on the paper, but I guess that's not problem.
You are right, the amount of blood does not matter, as long as you managed to get a tiny bit on the paper. You are the most imporant in the dedication ritual, as you dedicate yourself to Satan.

I noticed that yesterday while I was doing the ritual, the candle flame was playing and bouncing. There was no wind.
I am pretty sure you received a sign but you did not notice it.. You are not afraid anymore, are you? I also thought that I did not receive any sign when I dedicated, but I lost all my fear. So I guess this alone is also a sign.

Do you have any more advice on how to get rid of psychic attacks forever because they drive me crazy and I cry because of them every day.
Sorry Friend, no there is no way to get rid of them 100%. As we would have to defeat the enemy first who attacks us for doing Satan's work.
You CAN protect yourself tho. With psychic attacks, it is very important to keep your soul clean, clean your soul 2 times a day, also you need to build a strong Aura of Protection around you, this will protect you.
You can find both in my signature below, Returning Curses Part1 and Part 2. =)

I think we both are not so different. In 2019 I received the worst attack ever, a grey attached to my soul and I did not notice it. During that time I did the Rituals, but I did not clean or protect myself.
As a result I went literally insane for 2 Weeks, it felt like Months.

During that time, I dropped meditations completely, and also wanted to occupy my mind, with games, friends, going outside, and watching anime, until 5am... I did all of this, because I was afraid of my own thoughts, I did not want to be alone with them, so meditating was not possible, even laying in bed was not an option, so I only went to bed when I got VERY tired.
With each day it got worse and worse. After a certain point I reached my breaking point, I talked to Satan finally explained everything (It was my biggest shame, so I did not want to tell him, I knew that he knew, but I was very unconfortable speaking it out loud), I crashed on my knees, started to cry, told him everything, and told him I will still work for him, but I wanted him to not protect me anymore, as I thought I was the worst of the worst.

Well, once I appoached him in honesty, suddenly I received his loving energy, my room blazed up in light, the thoughts dissapeared, and within a fraction of a second I was healed. It felt like he told me, to always approach him, no matter what.

While this was the most painful time in my life, I think.. it has also taught me a very valueable lesson. Also I really experienced how Powerful, Understanding and Caring Satan truly is.

When I remember this, I still cry, not because of sadness, but because I simply lack words for my grattitude.
This is the only thing that can make so emotional.
Thank you for reminding me of that again.

Whenever something happens, which goes against your own nature, you should not accept it, even if you *think* something. If it is against your own nature, it is probably not you.

A clean soul, a strong aura of protection, a strong soul and a close relationship to Satan, our Goddesses and Gods, will protect you from psychic attack. =)

Also, when the enemy attacks you they have to spend ressources on you, time, effort, energy... If you ignore their attemps, you make them waste their Energies. Sometimes ignorance is the best way to deal with them. I bearly notice any attacks anymore.
One time HPS Maxine, was being attacked by angels in her sleep, they punched her legs, all she'd ever say was "you are wasting your time".

I'm glad I finally did the dedication ritual.
Same!

I cry because of them every day
Oh I can relate so much to that.
The point is, the enemy knows your weakspots, so they aim for them. They do anything to drive you away from Satan, to prevent you from working for Satan, or even just to slow you down. DON'T GIVE IN!
Be close to Satan regardless! Let their attemps become futile.
They try to use your love for Satan against you. Don't let them do that!
Ignore them as good as you can. Void meditation should help you here.

I also think I know who my demon guardian is. I think I've known for months. The first time I saw his name I knew it was him. I felt that I loved him the most in the world. I hope to see him soon so I can confirm that. I couldn't imagine anyone else as my guardian demon.
I can also relate to that, first time I read something about my GD, I really laughed from deep within my soul with a powerful deep voice and said "HAHAHA!! This is a truly an AMAZING GOD! HE IS THE GREATEST!"
So chances are good that he really is your Guardian Deamon.

There is a post about how to find your GD, when I first saw it, I was like "as if this is accurate, there is no way this works".
after I found out who my GD is I read the post, just to see if it applies to us.. and it does. lol.

here it is btw just Klick HERE!

Here is also the 40 Days Meditation Program, you can do it, if you have no clue how to start with meditations.

Also make sure the re-read this page about basic meditation programs.

You are welcome, if you have any questions feel free to ask them, you also directly apporach me. =)

Hail Satan!

NinRick said:
Sundara said:

*opens the door*
"A stronger and more defined culture is one thing on my list that I want to be more integrated into my life regardless of living in the states."
Well, you can fulfill both roles this way, continue Führers legacy and also stand up for Mothers and Children.
Many Germans feel embarrassed and guilty for their past. Not many say that they are proud Germans (Esp Girls). Let`s fix that.

Well, you have helped with a lot. You are one of very few members here who are seriously advanced and have shaped my reality by a great deal. So thank you for that. That's why it made *click*, when you mentioned that you are German yourself.
I am still wondering if other people see how great you are, or if other people take people like you for granted.
To give an example, you and NakedPluto are the reason I want to establish a good relationship with our Führer. Thank you for that, he is truly great!

Regarding the relationship between Mothers and Children... You are right. The enemy seriously tries to manipulate and brainwash people here to engage in toxic behaviour regarding their families. They promote how children punch, insult and overall behave like total cancer toward their mothers. They attack something very sacred, and nobody really realises why they promote this material. This is very digusting. I said this multiple times to people in real life: Politics should stand up, and ban those shows - But the jews who run Germany of course don't want this. That's why I don't have a TV anymore. We call it "Assi TV", it's degenerate.
However, most mothers here, do a pretty goodjob raising their children, at least those who I know.
You have a very caring and nourishing side, I like this very much in women. You'll make a great mother!

Urgh, I really want to say something very revealing about that, but not in public.

To me, they’re also the most likely to take the steps in resolving their issues and actually do something with the information they’re given.
Just recently I thought something very similar. I think they are trying to do it already, but everyone is highly confused. Well who can blame them?

I take this as a very carful "yes, I try my best" to my request. When everything is ready I will let you know.

There are so many aspects to life and spirituality that not one single person can fully and accurately assist in everything, I think anyone who helps here in their own way who goes about it in their own individual way plays a huge role. There’s been times where something has clicked and made sense just because someone else said something differently and portrayed a concept under a different light. Seeing things for ourselves and finding ways that work for us is everything! I am a mother so I know all about the realities of this role, and how complicated this is not just in the states but everywhere. But especially in the states. I’ll check the email!

NinRick said:
Sundara said:

*opens the door*

Oh wait, you meant your email, yeah sure I’ll shoot you a message!

Sundara said:
Oh I don’t actually have your email!

I will keep it in my Signature for a while! :lol:

Sometimes your Reply is missing the "[/_quote]" command btw.
Apparently it doesn't generate it everytime.

Fearless said:
BioElektrik said:
Fearless said:
In my past life, there is a being that clings to me. I communicated with him telepathically. He said he wanted revenge on me and he came for revenge. For a long time I have been constantly cleaning my aura morning and evening, I always have a black aura. I did the deportation ritual, I did protection using the runes" algiz, " but I have a constant, black aura. What can I do to get out of this situation?

I'm not too versed in the spiritual aspect of Satanism just yet but you seem to be which is very good. All I can suggest is cleaning your aura, doing aura of protection and RTRs everyday. Apart from that you could program a thoughtform that keeps this thing away from you. Perhaps you can also make a poppet to use in a binding spell with a drawing or something that represents what it is. You probably won't be able to obtain a personal belonging but I'm sure this isn't a deal breaker. I suspect it would be easier to suppress it before doing any kind of death spell as such an entity would be more challenging to kill than a human.

Stay confident and don't give into fear. (Your username is excellent btw. I'm sure you don't fear it). Have faith in your work otherwise all is for not. If you act with great effort and conviction I have no doubt Satan will be there along the way offering support. I hope this helps and I'm sorry can't offer much more help. Good luck!

I do Aura protection and cleaning every day before and after frtr. From the being I mentioned, I helped him move into his own dimension by performing a ritual and asked my guard to accompany him. Because I live in a Muslim house, I am constantly subjected to Islamic nonsense, and because of their energy, my own energy and auram are also affected. I'm doing stronger Aura protection and cleaning. Before I go to sleep at night, I clean my room with the energies of the sun, cover it with the blue energy of The Devil, and then use the Algis rune.

Thanks for your help and your informative response, brother.

No worries and I'm glad to hear things worked out. Thank YOU for YOUR informative response. Since you spoke to it telepathically I guess you found a way to come to terms, helping it return to his dimension. I would've never thought about that yet (knowing myself) if I were experiencing this personally I'd probably also try taking the most peaceful approach first. I understand where you're coming from. I live in an extremely Christian house; prayers everyday, daily communion, xian music, etc. You can tell though that no matter how saintly these people I live with appear they have little to no patience or self restraint. They go from 0 to 10 almost daily.

The energy is very negative which probably adds to the challenge I experience staying on top of mediation. I also sometimes have a feeling that when I walk around at night something is following or chasing me. Regardless, we Satanists push forward. Spiritual advancement I find becomes harder as you go because we become more attuned to everything. Thank you brother for sharing your experience. It's always nice to hear about what other people go through. Regardless of where we live we all seem to share much more in common than otherwise.

When I am engaged in communicating with higher powers( or attempting to) in the days that follow I see beings around me. They look exactly like regular human beings but they're about 9, 10 feet tall. They don't look at me or communicate with me but they show up when I do this. Who are they?

I'm planning on doing rituals to empower my chakras.

I have the following method, can someone let me know if it will work in empowering my chakras.

This link has the vibration "LAUM" for opening the root chakra. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Base_Chakra.html

If I vibrated "LAUM" into the root 108 times then affirmed, "My base chakra is being safely empowered." Would it work in making the chakra more powerful?

My daughter 9yrs old doesn't want to see her dad any longer and he wants to take me to court

Maria was given a contract by her dad stating that if she does not control her anxiety & panics attacks when going school, she would be shipped to Nigeria without her mother.

She is being Indoctrinated to go to church then sit down & recite bible verses & in which if she gets wrong she is scolded. And was forced to watch passion of xrist

She broke down in fear and I want to avoid going to court can anyone help please

Player7 said:

I have the following method, can someone let me know if it will work in empowering my chakras.

This link has the vibration "LAUM" for opening the root chakra. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Base_Chakra.html

If I vibrated "LAUM" into the root 108 times then affirmed, "My base chakra is being safely empowered." Would it work in making the chakra more powerful?
If you are new, do not do 108 times. That would be too much for you.

NinRick said:
lonley little girl said:
Hey I'm glad to say that I officially became your sister last night. I enjoy communicating with you and all the other Satanists. You are so wonderful! You always cheer me up and give me strength when I feel bad. I was a little scared last night but I did it anyway. I was a little embarrassed because I barely managed to squeeze a few drops of blood on the paper, but I guess that's not problem. I also have psychic attacks today and I hope they stop soon. I noticed that yesterday while I was doing the ritual, the candle flame was playing and bouncing. There was no wind. I can't tell if it was a sign or just imagination, but ok. In future whenever I have psychic attacks, I will call Satan for help. I'm glad I finally did the dedication ritual. I'm from Serbia (Balkan) and here I surrounded by Christians and gypsies. It's really awful. Do you have any more advice on how to get rid of psychic attacks forever because they drive me crazy and I cry because of them every day. They put disgusting thoughts in my head. For example, that Satan will not accept me and that I am not good enough. It makes me cry every time. I also think I know who my demon guardian is. I think I've known for months. The first time I saw his name I knew it was him. I felt that I loved him the most in the world. I hope to see him soon so I can confirm that. I couldn't imagine anyone else as my guardian demon. Thank you for everything you have done for me. Mey the Satan bless you and your sister.
Hey I'm glad to say that I officially became your sister last night.
Nice finally, was about time for you to join us!
I feel sympathy for you and I do also like you.

I was a little scared last night but I did it anyway.
Virtually everybody is still a little bit afraid when we dedicate our souls. This has to do with being brainwashed and progammed to stay away from Satan and our Gods, this happens from an early age. Great you overcame your fears and dedicated your Soul, you've broken through the first wall. Splendid!

I also have psychic attacks today and I hope they stop soon.
Always approach Satan and your GD when you notice a psychic attack. This can save you from serious despair. It is important to ALWAYS be 100% honest and open to Satan, remember this, this is the most important lesson I've learned.
Even if you don't want him to know... He already knows everything, you can not hide anything form Father Satan.
Relax, he is VERY understanding. You have NOTHING to fear. =)

I was a little embarrassed because I barely managed to squeeze a few drops of blood on the paper, but I guess that's not problem.
You are right, the amount of blood does not matter, as long as you managed to get a tiny bit on the paper. You are the most imporant in the dedication ritual, as you dedicate yourself to Satan.

I noticed that yesterday while I was doing the ritual, the candle flame was playing and bouncing. There was no wind.
I am pretty sure you received a sign but you did not notice it.. You are not afraid anymore, are you? I also thought that I did not receive any sign when I dedicated, but I lost all my fear. So I guess this alone is also a sign.

Do you have any more advice on how to get rid of psychic attacks forever because they drive me crazy and I cry because of them every day.
Sorry Friend, no there is no way to get rid of them 100%. As we would have to defeat the enemy first who attacks us for doing Satan's work.
You CAN protect yourself tho. With psychic attacks, it is very important to keep your soul clean, clean your soul 2 times a day, also you need to build a strong Aura of Protection around you, this will protect you.
You can find both in my signature below, Returning Curses Part1 and Part 2. =)

I think we both are not so different. In 2019 I received the worst attack ever, a grey attached to my soul and I did not notice it. During that time I did the Rituals, but I did not clean or protect myself.
As a result I went literally insane for 2 Weeks, it felt like Months.

During that time, I dropped meditations completely, and also wanted to occupy my mind, with games, friends, going outside, and watching anime, until 5am... I did all of this, because I was afraid of my own thoughts, I did not want to be alone with them, so meditating was not possible, even laying in bed was not an option, so I only went to bed when I got VERY tired.
With each day it got worse and worse. After a certain point I reached my breaking point, I talked to Satan finally explained everything (It was my biggest shame, so I did not want to tell him, I knew that he knew, but I was very unconfortable speaking it out loud), I crashed on my knees, started to cry, told him everything, and told him I will still work for him, but I wanted him to not protect me anymore, as I thought I was the worst of the worst.

Well, once I appoached him in honesty, suddenly I received his loving energy, my room blazed up in light, the thoughts dissapeared, and within a fraction of a second I was healed. It felt like he told me, to always approach him, no matter what.

While this was the most painful time in my life, I think.. it has also taught me a very valueable lesson. Also I really experienced how Powerful, Understanding and Caring Satan truly is.

When I remember this, I still cry, not because of sadness, but because I simply lack words for my grattitude.
This is the only thing that can make so emotional.
Thank you for reminding me of that again.

Whenever something happens, which goes against your own nature, you should not accept it, even if you *think* something. If it is against your own nature, it is probably not you.

A clean soul, a strong aura of protection, a strong soul and a close relationship to Satan, our Goddesses and Gods, will protect you from psychic attack. =)

Also, when the enemy attacks you they have to spend ressources on you, time, effort, energy... If you ignore their attemps, you make them waste their Energies. Sometimes ignorance is the best way to deal with them. I bearly notice any attacks anymore.
One time HPS Maxine, was being attacked by angels in her sleep, they punched her legs, all she'd ever say was "you are wasting your time".

I'm glad I finally did the dedication ritual.
Same!

I cry because of them every day
Oh I can relate so much to that.
The point is, the enemy knows your weakspots, so they aim for them. They do anything to drive you away from Satan, to prevent you from working for Satan, or even just to slow you down. DON'T GIVE IN!
Be close to Satan regardless! Let their attemps become futile.
They try to use your love for Satan against you. Don't let them do that!
Ignore them as good as you can. Void meditation should help you here.

I also think I know who my demon guardian is. I think I've known for months. The first time I saw his name I knew it was him. I felt that I loved him the most in the world. I hope to see him soon so I can confirm that. I couldn't imagine anyone else as my guardian demon.
I can also relate to that, first time I read something about my GD, I really laughed from deep within my soul with a powerful deep voice and said "HAHAHA!! This is a truly an AMAZING GOD! HE IS THE GREATEST!"
So chances are good that he really is your Guardian Deamon.

There is a post about how to find your GD, when I first saw it, I was like "as if this is accurate, there is no way this works".
after I found out who my GD is I read the post, just to see if it applies to us.. and it does. lol.

here it is btw just Klick HERE!

Here is also the 40 Days Meditation Program, you can do it, if you have no clue how to start with meditations.

Also make sure the re-read this page about basic meditation programs.

You are welcome, if you have any questions feel free to ask them, you also directly apporach me. =)

Hail Satan!
Thank you friend. You are so wonderful. I don't know how to thank you. Honestly, meditations seem a bit complicated to me, but I guess I'll learn. I am very insecure and lazy. These are my biggest flaws and I want to correct them. I think my demon guard gave me a sign yesterday. I asked him to give me a sign if he was close to me and if he could hear me and I lit a candle with which I was doing the dedication ritual. As soon as I lit it, the flame jumped very high. He was beautiful. The candle burned for several hours and all the time the flames were bouncing and playing. I've never seen anything like it. I’m almost certain it was him and I’m infinitely grateful. I am infinitely grateful to you for sharing your experiences with me and helping me. I apologize if I'm bothering you but I wanted to share this with someone.

lonley little girl said:
Thank you friend. You are so wonderful. I don't know how to thank you. Honestly, meditations seem a bit complicated to me, but I guess I'll learn. I am very insecure and lazy. These are my biggest flaws and I want to correct them. I think my demon guard gave me a sign yesterday. I asked him to give me a sign if he was close to me and if he could hear me and I lit a candle with which I was doing the dedication ritual. As soon as I lit it, the flame jumped very high. He was beautiful. The candle burned for several hours and all the time the flames were bouncing and playing. I've never seen anything like it. I’m almost certain it was him and I’m infinitely grateful. I am infinitely grateful to you for sharing your experiences with me and helping me. I apologize if I'm bothering you but I wanted to share this with someone.

Our Gods do know how to put their messages, so we individually understand them. This is great.

Meditations are not that hard, but you still have to put in the effort so you can grow stronger. You want to be strong, don’t you?

Regarding Laziness, NakedPluto made a very splendid post regarding time, and how to utilise it to your own benefit. Thus he referred to it as „instrument“.

If you have questions or want to have someone to talk you, you can send a mail, I keep my address for a while in my signature below.

Don’t hesitate to post here and clear up your questions and concerns, this is the safest environment, many experienced people are here. So you will benefit from it.

Andimoo said:
My daughter 9yrs old doesn't want to see her dad any longer and he wants to take me to court

Maria was given a contract by her dad stating that if she does not control her anxiety & panics attacks when going school, she would be shipped to Nigeria without her mother.

She is being Indoctrinated to go to church then sit down & recite bible verses & in which if she gets wrong she is scolded. And was forced to watch passion of xrist

She broke down in fear and I want to avoid going to court can anyone help please
Cast a ritual using runes for the 'shipping' to fail. And MAKE SURE you do FRTR on her everyday

Add an additional affirmation like this,

"Maria is now permanently free from the Hebrew letters."

I wrote 3 because the original FRTR has 2 affirmations. Visualise a blue fire around your daughter then do the FRTR into the fire and affirm into the fire. Then visualise the fire flowing through, around and about your daughter.

Clean her aura daily to remove curses, get a picture of her, visualise bright white gold light over her for a minute then visualise every major chakra from the base to the top getting brighter and more powerful. Do Surya cleaning too. Even if she is indoctrinated and is going to those places, the FRTR will remove Hebrew energy around her which curses her and cleaning her aura will keep her healthier & happier as well as clean her from other curses.

I hope this helped and that everything goes well for your daughter.

If I was to use isa to obtain balance, what would a good affirmation to use with it every nine vibrations using a satanic rosary? Thank you.

Hesffcs115 said:
If I was to use isa to obtain balance, what would a good affirmation to use with it every nine vibrations using a satanic rosary? Thank you.
Do not use Isa if you do not have a specific reason for it. Isa is meant to stop things, and slow them down. It freezes things solid like a stone.

I do not want beginners to use this on themself if it is not really what they wanted. It can be used to slow your thoughts down if your mind is racing, but too much will slow you down too much and make it difficult for you to do anything.

Hello
,please what is the difference between empowering and programming and how to do both, I have read pdf by HC on empowering the part of the soul that attract money by using fehu or sowilo , and high priestess maxim on programming your soul using light and but I still don't understand the two.

ak052 said:
Hello
,please what is the difference between empowering and programming and how to do both, I have read pdf by HC on empowering the part of the soul that attract money by using fehu or sowilo , and high priestess maxim on programming your soul using light and but I still don't understand the two.

Money is mainly ruled by the 3rd sun chakra (raum mantra/ sun light can be used to empower/clean), if you clean your 3rd chakra of dirt (white-gold light) or empower it (cleaning > empowering) you increase your sun energy, which does increase the amount of money you can attract, you can use sun energy or the energy of a rune like fehu or sowilo to raise energy this energy can be programmed to act in a way for you like attracting money.

In conclusion empowering is programming your chakras, aura,... to do something (get stronger/cleaner/attract/etc).

Everything is based on the 3 laws of witchcraft:

Raising energy
Programming it
Directing it

KristineK said:
I don't see how to start a thread.
Forum Guide for New Members
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

Griffith said:
Is it ok for one to dedicate himself/herself to his /her guardian demon?

With the dedication ritual to Satan your guardian is allready dedicated to you/vice versa.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Player7 said:

If you are new, do not do 108 times. That would be too much for you.

Also allways add in a positive way for me in the affirmation, like in a safe and positve way for me, my base chakra is fully empowered.

It is also better to start with the crone chakra (7/8 chakra with pineal gland). Instead the base.

Andimoo said:

Normaly in most countrys the wimmen are favored by curts about child raising. But you can use the isa rune to bind the father:

see my reply here, you have to little adjust the affirmation:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53865&p=237683&hilit=isa+rune#p237683

I understand aum and satanama can bring balance, what else do they do for you and would it be healthy to vibrate either 108 everyday? Thank you.

Arno Dorian said:
In my next life, can I have the same image as my life? at least if i become god can i
Your body and your soul are extensions of each other, so you will look very similar. There may be small details different, but you will basically look the same.

How are the chakras enhanced?
I have read and they always say the same thing, that they must be strengthened to make them stronger, however, I have no idea. The only thing I can think of is to meditate on them and vibrate their runes, as in the third eye that would be "Thaum"

Rtr
I also do rtr every day, for now I go between 2 to 3 every day to get used to it. But there is something that confuses me and it is that they use the word "FRTR" which gives it another meaning, I do not understand what it means, or perhaps it is another ritual.

Tetragram
Sometimes I do, or did every time I did rtr, however for now I stop doing it. The point is that when I finish vibrating the words (or repeating them aloud) I concentrate and imagine that they would disappear, did this make it or does it make it more functional?

Small doubts that I hope can be answered :d

Sekix said:
I have read and they always say the same thing, that they must be strengthened to make them stronger, however, I have no idea. The only thing I can think of is to meditate on them and vibrate their runes, as in the third eye that would be "Thaum"

Rtr
I also do rtr every day, for now I go between 2 to 3 every day to get used to it. But there is something that confuses me and it is that they use the word "FRTR" which gives it another meaning, I do not understand what it means, or perhaps it is another ritual.

Tetragram
Sometimes I do, or did every time I did rtr, however for now I stop doing it. The point is that when I finish vibrating the words (or repeating them aloud) I concentrate and imagine that they would disappear, did this make it or does it make it more functional?

Chakras are empowered by cleaning them of dross, and empowering them through meditation which includes vibrations, visualisations, breathing exercises or complex meditations with intent to empower them.

Rtr = reverse torah ritual
Frtr= final reverse torah ritual
Final, as it reverses the hebrew aleph-bet and as such it's final.

Doing tetragrammaton destruction with visualisation greatly enhances it's effectiveness, and that's how you should always aim to do it. Also please do not stop doing it as it makes the final rtr complete at this point.

Hesffcs115 said:
I understand aum and satanama can bring balance, what else do they do for you and would it be healthy to vibrate either 108 everyday? Thank you.
You can bring material things into existence with AUM, and SaTaNaMa is generally good for increasing your energy. You should affirm accordingly so that the energy raised does not go to waste by dissipating away without direction.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=91414#p91414

The AUM relates to the bringing and endings of ritual workings as well. Ganesh is the principal of why AUM is prefixed to mantra’s. Within the formula of AUM. A generates existence and the M closes it. M relates to Siva the destroyer of time. Where A is Brahma the creator. Yet AUM is the one letter mantra that of A. To use AUM properly for a ritual working is to act by the principal that all things come into existence by.

Sekix said:

Rtr

Tetragram

Yes you do the RTR perfectly, vibrate it, blot them out, visualise how they get destroyed, move to the next letter and repeat the process.

When you do the RTR, you should also do the Tetra.

Can more than one planetary square be worked on at the same time?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back