Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 4294
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Stormblood »

Stormblood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:52 pm
Darkpagan666 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:42 am
...
Please, avoid spreading misinformation.

:arrow: The death rate of covid is ~0.001%. Nothing. Many death attributed to covid in reality are of people who never had it in the first place. Not covid-19 (the illness) nor Sars-CoV-2 (the virus).
:arrow: Cases are also very low. A real case is someone who has covid, not just sars. Asymptomatics only have Sars but it does nothing to them because it's either inactive or they have antibodies.
:arrow: ~95% of the results from tests are false positives that happens because:
1. They do not know the full genetic make-up of the virus
2. They use tests that cannot tell the difference between active and inactive virus
3. They count asymptomatics, which is unprecedented in history.
:arrow: Hospitals are not full/overcrowded. Going to all hospitals in your area you could see it for yourself. Also, speaking to trustworthy people who work in healthcare, civil protection, law enforcement and certain specialties of the military (nurses, doctors, healthcare assistants). Trustworthy means:
1. You know them very well (e.g. family members, relatives, real friends)
2. They have FIRST-HAND experience, instead of spreading gossip
:arrow: Marks do not save you from the virus, because:
1. The virus is not airborne
2. The virus is small enough to pass through FFP3 masks

Nobody goes into pandemic mode for a super weak virus. It is clear the majority of alleged deaths comes from patients who actually have seasonal flu and other unrelated pathologies.

HPS Maxine's advice on stocking up was not because of a non-existent virus but because of the unjustified measures applied (and soon-to-be-applied) by the enemy and the mass hysteria from the people (especially in the USA where NPCs are the most gullible and most easily weaponised on the planet). For the last claim, compare the damage done by terrorist organisations in the USA (i.e. BLM, antifa, lgbtq+) with the damage done in Europe and other parts of the world. In other words, unjustified violence and vandalism VS polite, respectful protests. In most of Europe, there was never any food shortages during lockdowns with the current measures. Virtually non-existent cases of assaulting supermarkets, as well as virtually non-existent cases of hoarding food all at once, because most people do not think only of themselves but are aware other people exist too and they need supplies too.
Also, masks are not safe to use long-term. Studies rightfully point at lung damage. More than 50% (the majority) of the medical community agrees on this. They are just scared to talk, seeing what happens to those who do: deplatforming, unlawful termination of employment, drastic wage cuts, all the way to personal and family threats (including injury).
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1656
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Stormblood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:56 pm
thy* not thou. Thou = you
My proper English isn’t touched up very well. The last time I saw Romeo and Juliet was ELA class my freshman year.
Don't you have indoor places that are obsessed with masks? Here you are not allowed indoors unless you put on a mask before entering. Absolutely ridiculous.
There’s some places like big box stores that say masks required and employees wear them but things indoors like restaurants are fine. Our mandate was lifted recently but even before then no one cared or was gonna hassle you over not wearing one. Going into a restaurant with the purpose of eating with a mask on is fucking ridiculous anyway.
Contact me privately [email protected]

Image

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61060
Sexuality, Relationship Advice, Authoritarianism and the Individual Versus the Collective.
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1656
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

jrvan wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:51 pm
That's in the context of raising children though. What I'm speaking of is the way people choose to deal with problems. Everyone has their own preference. Ol Argedco Luciftias doesn't like to waste his energy butting heads with civilians (especially because he knows that nothing good or productive will come from it) which is very wise. Whereas you have me, I can't help myself. I just want to slap the stupid out of people, verbally or... otherwise :twisted:
Except conceding doesn’t solve the problem. It’s the typical cycle of abuse in this case abuse by the enemy with masks.
Contact me privately [email protected]

Image

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61060
Sexuality, Relationship Advice, Authoritarianism and the Individual Versus the Collective.
User avatar
jrvan
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:31 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by jrvan »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 1:32 am
jrvan wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:51 pm
That's in the context of raising children though. What I'm speaking of is the way people choose to deal with problems. Everyone has their own preference. Ol Argedco Luciftias doesn't like to waste his energy butting heads with civilians (especially because he knows that nothing good or productive will come from it) which is very wise. Whereas you have me, I can't help myself. I just want to slap the stupid out of people, verbally or... otherwise :twisted:
Except conceding doesn’t solve the problem. It’s the typical cycle of abuse in this case abuse by the enemy with masks.
I don't disagree with you on that, but he also is SS which means he's too precious to be getting into any sort of potential trouble or causing problems for himself. He does things his way according to his own judgement and assessment of situations. If we all could afford to be making symbolic stands in public then we would, but instead we do RTR's and wait for the goyim to stop being goyim. We're very lucky to be able to do what we do, and to be able to even make symbolic stands for freedom in small capacities. In the middle ages, a Satanist wouldn't be able to leave the shadows at all. Dissent wasn't an option.
Know the past, so that you can map the future, and navigate the present.

Summary of my thoughts on gender: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56107
User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:37 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by EnkiUK3 »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:09 pm
Darkpagan666 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:42 am
On the subject on face masks:
I have seen thousands of people wearing face masks incorrectly, and they wonder why they become infected???
Putting the mask under the chin and then on. So on, and then off, and repeat a hundred times. Touching the mask whilst touching the gods knows what.
Yeah it’s ridiculous that the maskholes use them improperly but then say that they help stop the spread.
Please do take this seriously, we all know this virus was created in a laboratory in Wuhan in the world largest virology centers. We do not know what the long term damage of Covid-19 is, and that is a fact. Viruses are known for causing great deal of physical damage i.e. CANCER. This may not happen at first, but viruses is highly likely to cause mutations within cells that turn out for the worse. Positive mutations rarely happens. Luckily meditations actually do change this.
This is the most pathetic illness ever even more so if it came from the wuhan lab. Soo deadly that you can test positive and have zero symptoms. This entire situation has strengthened my belief in terrain theory.
Children should only use this if they are in a place and situation that is more dangerous for them not using one, but then one should also try to leave that situation.
Children should NEVER be made to use them because it is abusive and inhumane to restrict breathing over something that has a 0% chance of harming them even if the masks did work.
Exercise helps to develop a better respiratory system by expanding the lungs and improving the oxygen uptake. Power breaths and breathing meditations does this as well. Playing instruments such as brass instruments also improves the lung capacity (remember to clean the instrument now and then).
Good advice but unfortunately the JSM and health departments won’t tell people this.
If you have underlying diseases I can only recommend to protect yourself by using masks in public areas such as bus transport, shopping centers and the like. Or avoiding these places all together if possible. I do recommend the same for the healthy ones.
Living in a bubble will only make one sicker.
Also, many people have died from Covid-19 as there are mass graves.
What mass graves? Can you send me the address to one?
This may be because many people have underlying diseases and so on, but that doesn't explain why a healthy 21 year old with perfect health just dies from the virus. Maybe this may be astronomical? I do not know.
There has been no healthy 21 year olds dying. The JSM has said there was, but in that case one of these people was a literal cancer patient with leukemia and the other was a major fatass. Funny how after a year ago we never saw anymore stories like this.

EnkiUK3 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:52 am
WTF is this
Who asked you to respond with a rude one word answer? Take care.

Ha ha not bad bro :lol: one thing i like very much is the badge SWG

Werwolf cant say i was a member of that ever over here as that would be against the law.

Nice.

Few books on it The Last Nazis. The book is the real Werwolfs Uk just a new thing that didnt last long.

also my man take care
Darkpagan666
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:33 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Darkpagan666 »

Stormblood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:52 pm
Darkpagan666 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:42 am
...
Please, avoid spreading misinformation.

:arrow: The death rate of covid is ~0.001%. Nothing. Many death attributed to covid in reality are of people who never had it in the first place. Not covid-19 (the illness) nor Sars-CoV-2 (the virus).
:arrow: Cases are also very low. A real case is someone who has covid, not just sars. Asymptomatics only have Sars but it does nothing to them because it's either inactive or they have antibodies.
:arrow: ~95% of the results from tests are false positives that happens because:
1. They do not know the full genetic make-up of the virus
2. They use tests that cannot tell the difference between active and inactive virus
3. They count asymptomatics, which is unprecedented in history.
:arrow: Hospitals are not full/overcrowded. Going to all hospitals in your area you could see it for yourself. Also, speaking to trustworthy people who work in healthcare, civil protection, law enforcement and certain specialties of the military (nurses, doctors, healthcare assistants). Trustworthy means:
1. You know them very well (e.g. family members, relatives, real friends)
2. They have FIRST-HAND experience, instead of spreading gossip
:arrow: Marks do not save you from the virus, because:
1. The virus is not airborne
2. The virus is small enough to pass through FFP3 masks

Nobody goes into pandemic mode for a super weak virus. It is clear the majority of alleged deaths comes from patients who actually have seasonal flu and other unrelated pathologies.

HPS Maxine's advice on stocking up was not because of a non-existent virus but because of the unjustified measures applied (and soon-to-be-applied) by the enemy and the mass hysteria from the people (especially in the USA where NPCs are the most gullible and most easily weaponised on the planet). For the last claim, compare the damage done by terrorist organisations in the USA (i.e. BLM, antifa, lgbtq+) with the damage done in Europe and other parts of the world. In other words, unjustified violence and vandalism VS polite, respectful protests. In most of Europe, there was never any food shortages during lockdowns with the current measures. Virtually non-existent cases of assaulting supermarkets, as well as virtually non-existent cases of hoarding food all at once, because most people do not think only of themselves but are aware other people exist too and they need supplies too.
Misinformation? Can you please send me links showing this virus not being dangerous at all? Are your sources legitimate?

The virus is destructive in other terms yes, if not as deadly. Why do many people suffer from lingering physical issues months after? Do you know the long term damage of this? No one does. I could say someone issued me the consequences of being infected. But why would I?

All viruses are airborn from what I gather, it is tiny particles that float through the air while we speak for an example because we spit. The virus is contained in small saliva particles that spreads like any other small particles with extremely low weight. This is basic science. And just for the sake of it, the particles doesn't "float" endlessly. They will fall on the ground eventually. Like a feather.

Ask a doctor or healthcare worker as a legitimate source? Fine, i'll be asking my colleages then. I am a healthcare worker and has seen the impact of the virus at first hand.

I know as well as many here the enemy hypes up the numbers of deaths. I said I do not know the exact number, but there are mass graves from people dying - Covid-19 is just a cofactor ending an ill persons life. So is a machine gun, as well as the person holding the machine gun. Your argument is baseless and poor.

Also, the 21 year old girl who died had perfect health. I know that for a fact. Avoiding bus transport and shopping centres aren't being anti-social.....lol. (this was really a comment to that "white" dude).

Take my words as fact, it is just as legitimate as yours. I don't mean to be rude or actually spread misinformation, but people should be on alert. Taking precautions, that is all.

Yeah, I remember what Maxine said.
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla
Darkpagan666
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:33 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Darkpagan666 »

Stormblood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:59 pm
Stormblood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:52 pm
Darkpagan666 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:42 am
...
Please, avoid spreading misinformation.

:arrow: The death rate of covid is ~0.001%. Nothing. Many death attributed to covid in reality are of people who never had it in the first place. Not covid-19 (the illness) nor Sars-CoV-2 (the virus).
:arrow: Cases are also very low. A real case is someone who has covid, not just sars. Asymptomatics only have Sars but it does nothing to them because it's either inactive or they have antibodies.
:arrow: ~95% of the results from tests are false positives that happens because:
1. They do not know the full genetic make-up of the virus
2. They use tests that cannot tell the difference between active and inactive virus
3. They count asymptomatics, which is unprecedented in history.
:arrow: Hospitals are not full/overcrowded. Going to all hospitals in your area you could see it for yourself. Also, speaking to trustworthy people who work in healthcare, civil protection, law enforcement and certain specialties of the military (nurses, doctors, healthcare assistants). Trustworthy means:
1. You know them very well (e.g. family members, relatives, real friends)
2. They have FIRST-HAND experience, instead of spreading gossip
:arrow: Marks do not save you from the virus, because:
1. The virus is not airborne
2. The virus is small enough to pass through FFP3 masks

Nobody goes into pandemic mode for a super weak virus. It is clear the majority of alleged deaths comes from patients who actually have seasonal flu and other unrelated pathologies.

HPS Maxine's advice on stocking up was not because of a non-existent virus but because of the unjustified measures applied (and soon-to-be-applied) by the enemy and the mass hysteria from the people (especially in the USA where NPCs are the most gullible and most easily weaponised on the planet). For the last claim, compare the damage done by terrorist organisations in the USA (i.e. BLM, antifa, lgbtq+) with the damage done in Europe and other parts of the world. In other words, unjustified violence and vandalism VS polite, respectful protests. In most of Europe, there was never any food shortages during lockdowns with the current measures. Virtually non-existent cases of assaulting supermarkets, as well as virtually non-existent cases of hoarding food all at once, because most people do not think only of themselves but are aware other people exist too and they need supplies too.
Also, masks are not safe to use long-term. Studies rightfully point at lung damage. More than 50% (the majority) of the medical community agrees on this. They are just scared to talk, seeing what happens to those who do: deplatforming, unlawful termination of employment, drastic wage cuts, all the way to personal and family threats (including injury).
Well, yes that may be. So long I haven't noticed any diffirence like impaired cognition or headaches nor reduce of lung capacity.

I wore a face mask for 15 hours everyday for 16 days in a row due to lockdown at work. No changes physically, but maybe I'll get a lung damage later as I still wear face mask 8 hours+ at work. No one else of my colleagues has issued any complainments about this. So it will be interesting to see what happens in a year from now.

Again, yes I know the enemy hype the deaths and so on. Control the media and these lockdowns and so on and so on. I was really talking about the damage the virus inflict upon people physical wise, as I know that is a real issue for sure.
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla
Darkpagan666
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:33 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Darkpagan666 »

Stormblood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:59 pm
Stormblood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:52 pm
Darkpagan666 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:42 am
...
Please, avoid spreading misinformation.

:arrow: The death rate of covid is ~0.001%. Nothing. Many death attributed to covid in reality are of people who never had it in the first place. Not covid-19 (the illness) nor Sars-CoV-2 (the virus).
:arrow: Cases are also very low. A real case is someone who has covid, not just sars. Asymptomatics only have Sars but it does nothing to them because it's either inactive or they have antibodies.
:arrow: ~95% of the results from tests are false positives that happens because:
1. They do not know the full genetic make-up of the virus
2. They use tests that cannot tell the difference between active and inactive virus
3. They count asymptomatics, which is unprecedented in history.
:arrow: Hospitals are not full/overcrowded. Going to all hospitals in your area you could see it for yourself. Also, speaking to trustworthy people who work in healthcare, civil protection, law enforcement and certain specialties of the military (nurses, doctors, healthcare assistants). Trustworthy means:
1. You know them very well (e.g. family members, relatives, real friends)
2. They have FIRST-HAND experience, instead of spreading gossip
:arrow: Marks do not save you from the virus, because:
1. The virus is not airborne
2. The virus is small enough to pass through FFP3 masks

Nobody goes into pandemic mode for a super weak virus. It is clear the majority of alleged deaths comes from patients who actually have seasonal flu and other unrelated pathologies.

HPS Maxine's advice on stocking up was not because of a non-existent virus but because of the unjustified measures applied (and soon-to-be-applied) by the enemy and the mass hysteria from the people (especially in the USA where NPCs are the most gullible and most easily weaponised on the planet). For the last claim, compare the damage done by terrorist organisations in the USA (i.e. BLM, antifa, lgbtq+) with the damage done in Europe and other parts of the world. In other words, unjustified violence and vandalism VS polite, respectful protests. In most of Europe, there was never any food shortages during lockdowns with the current measures. Virtually non-existent cases of assaulting supermarkets, as well as virtually non-existent cases of hoarding food all at once, because most people do not think only of themselves but are aware other people exist too and they need supplies too.
Also, masks are not safe to use long-term. Studies rightfully point at lung damage. More than 50% (the majority) of the medical community agrees on this. They are just scared to talk, seeing what happens to those who do: deplatforming, unlawful termination of employment, drastic wage cuts, all the way to personal and family threats (including injury).
Added note:
Most medical facemasks contains or are treated with polypropylene and silver chloride. Meaning you inhale microplastic and toxic. Dic copper oxide blur is used in reusable copper mouthpieces. The substances are hormone-mimicking and carcinogenic as well as destructive for the lungs (and the body in entirety). On my note, this is theory and need further investigation as it is not scientifically proven. It needs more study. But it is interesting and alarming nonetheless.

I am not in a position to claim it is proven. I just can't. I will not go into the why here for personal matters. Whoever wants to do that, fine for them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... masks.html

https://www.ecotextile.com/202104012760 ... masks.html

This may be why people report issues from wearing the masks. Again, I myself and the rest of my colleages have not experienced any breathing issues or any other "symptoms" from wearing these masks 8 hours + 5 days a week for over a year now. I will report it here on the forums if it so happens.

Again, the amount of deaths I do not argue as I do not know that. I am however extremely certain of the long term lingering physical issues caused by covid-19 as I see that everyday. I am also certain the risks of taking the vaccine.

Thanks.
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla
User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 1607
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:45 am
Location: [email protected]

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Blitzkreig »

Darkpagan666 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:18 am
...
The body will compensate with energy from the rest of the body. Healthier people can negate most of this, since they have the energy to spare. This is likely the case for you. Elderly people would be more susceptible, for example, as they generate and store less energy. Everyone will have a reduced energy production rate from restricted oxygen, however.

This general concept goes for all things. It is why sometimes people get cancer after an exposure to something and others don't. Health is really a case-by-case basis.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Image

Hail Satan!
Darkpagan666
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:33 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Darkpagan666 »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 3:11 am
Darkpagan666 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:18 am
...
The body will compensate with energy from the rest of the body. Healthier people can negate most of this, since they have the energy to spare. This is likely the case for you. Elderly people would be more susceptible, for example, as they generate and store less energy. Everyone will have a reduced energy production rate from restricted oxygen, however.

This general concept goes for all things. It is why sometimes people get cancer after an exposure to something and others don't. Health is really a case-by-case basis.
Absolutely, yes. Thanks!
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla
User avatar
Immortal
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Immortal »

In my country they are now running commercials with CHILDREN saying you know, how this little girl wants to go to back to school and she can't of because muh people don't vaccine...be a pal and get the shot c'mon man...they are literally trying to MAKE YOU FEEL GUILTY AF FOR NOT DOING IT

THE GOVERNMENT IN MY COUNTRY IS NOW DOING CHALLENGES like the fking ice bucket challenges...what the vaccine means to you and then you know tv stars get to say stupid things like freedom and then pass the challenge on

Ok, I hate the oy vey people and I hate their lackeys, but I HATE even more the normies that really really believe in this and think they do good

Little by little they are going to add restrictions everywhere, cause you know if you didn't get the shot you are a danger to others and can spread the virus....fukkkk I hate these people so bad :evil: :evil: :evil:

And don't even get me started on SS who willingly went on and took the shot, because of you mugs, things will never go back to normal, you sold us all so that you can party in the club or watch a stupid football match

I know it's wrong, but I just wish those side effects happen already and all of you sheep just bleed on a hospital bed, I'm not saying I wish you dead, I just want you to suffer for your own stupidity for once and the way I see it if this keeps going it will be us who don't want to do it in the end....so BETTER YOU SUFFER FIRST AFTER ALL YOU DO LOVE THE NEEDLE

Yes, I'll just leave these awful words in here, the mods can delete them, but I had enough of this shit. We have tons of commercials of garbage: drink sodas, smoke (in the past), alcohol, credits and "free" loans, fluoride tooth paste and the list goes on and on. Now we have commercials with sticking a needle into your arm? The level of insanity is unprecented. And when did all these things did you any good ?

GOOD STUFF THAT YOU NEED GOY

Sodas - insane amount of sugar that just destroys your system and causes obesity among other issues
Beer,party commercials - it starts so innocent, but do you know how many alcoholics are out there destryoing others in the process ?
Loans - you borrow while they print money out of thin air, great deal
Junkfood - just go and party man, eat 10 burgers and be cool
Weed - it works best with alcohol and then you can promote to the good stuff coke,heroin etc.
Betting and Gambling casinos - do you know how many addicts are out there???
The needle - you want to escape the boogey man, get the shot, bring your kid as well he is so sad can't you see goy?


WHEN DID SOMETHING PROMOTED BY THE MEDIA DID THE PEOPLE ANY GOOD, THAT NOW THEY DO IT IS BEYOND ME!!!

Children in the commercials, what's next they'll offer you a hooker and a night at the casino if you just take the shot :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've got the power to fly into the wind / The power to be free to die and live again
This power's like fire, fire loves to burn / Make the world a grave of ashes in an urn
The power in the darkness to see without my sight / Walk among the living free of wrong and right
The power of the magic the power of the spell / Not to serve in Heaven but one day to rule in Hell
User avatar
Lenore
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:32 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Lenore »

Immortal wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:59 pm
I know it's wrong, but I just wish those side effects happen already and all of you sheep just bleed on a hospital bed, I'm not saying I wish you dead, I just want you to suffer for your own stupidity for once and the way I see it if this keeps going it will be us who don't want to do it in the end....so BETTER YOU SUFFER FIRST AFTER ALL YOU DO LOVE THE NEEDLE
I am not sure if it's wrong to say this. I was thinking the exact thing a few minutes ago since they are trying to force everyone, and I don't freaking want to take that shit. When I talk about how the vaccines can be harmful, I bet that most people think I am stupid. So, I don't care of the people who would laugh at me just because I don't take the vaccine. They think that all people in the world cares about humanity xD
Şeref ve Güç Ebediyen Şeytan’a atfolsun!

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply it. Willing is not enough, we must do it."

"Every man dies, not every man truly lives."
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8101
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

The whole vaccination ordeal, and the JWO shit plan, appears to have considerable issues in many places. This is great news.

On the other hand, none of this is done yet, so we ought spam the rituals as always, because this situation has been programmed by the enemy for decades now, and they are still greatly surprised it is getting derailed and so many are waking up, and not only this, but choosing resistance and to show willpower rather than end up as slaves.

This whole situation has unveiled itself from the false pretext that it's simply a shot, into a game of obedience and enemy vs humanity type of thing. The whole cover is completely blown for the enemy.

Reading any non kosher news and seeing the situation, this is being understood as being simply a battle between the JWO and humanity, if anything else.

The fact that quite a few people worldwide are actively deciding their rights and freedom, over even their so called fake promise of a "life through a vaccine", shows that humanity still has some fighting spirit, especially considering the people who are not agreeing with these methods out of inner principle.
User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 731
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:55 am
Location: Satan's earth

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Blackdragon666 »

I have seen clips on social media of people being given free weed to take the vaccine in some places like America. If this is not desperation, I don't know what is.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!
Kinnaree
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:45 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Kinnaree »

Some doctors would refuse to provide care/see patients who has not gotten the jab. This happened to my mother. And she doesn't know any better either, let alone can even understand/comprehend medical talk. At any rate, she got it so she can travel outside the country. This is her main reason.

Meanwhile, there is news around that nurses are suing the hospital/facility they work at - pushing back against them mandating nurses to get the vxx.
User avatar
asmodeusz333
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:35 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by asmodeusz333 »

Well the whole vaccination plan is really ridiculous... Here in my country celebrities promoting vaccine, commercials in radio and tv... but things go even beyond that! They even done a lottery for those who are vaccinated! Besides that people who are vaccinated are not counted for example on parties and I think this is only the beginning... On the other hand my coworkers took the vaccine and are really proud of that and here's what pisses me off they are literally implying that they should get more privileges!

I even accepted the fact that I could be forbidden from going to studies. Now my plan for future is preferably get a remote job so I'm stockpiling on stuff like electronics and for health I got a bike so I can be independent from other means of transport.
Ave Satan! Stay strong!
User avatar
lilysandalwood
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:59 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by lilysandalwood »

HPS Shannon wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:35 pm
It is a tough situation indeed. You have to make the best choice for yourself but think long and hard before you get it. Save up while you can.

** Due to legalities I will just say this is my own opinion (even though science and commonsense shows that its not just opinion) but sure..this is my own opinion**

We already know that the "vaccine" is part of the agenda, They are biological warfare against gentiles. Its not about money since the jews own and control the monetary system. Bill Gates made gentiles in Africa and Indian infertile and diseased because of the shot. Anyone who does research on vaccine and the history of vaccines would know its to harm us. Do you know how many people, kids and babies have been killed and or mental destroyed because of these shots? And the new vaccine is an MRNA vaccine, if you do the research, it can have unknown effects on the dna and cells of the body. Gentiles are the guinea pigs.

I would not get the shot at all. I refuse to...over my dead body.

You should ask the gods about this really. Who knows what is in the shot. You shouldn't ask us, just ask the gods because the gods will know best at this point. The shot could harm you or not (just build up in you over time to create the desired effects the jews want.)

They want people to get the vaccine more than once as they keep the lie about Covid going. Covid is just an excuse to spread communism all over the world. This was never about a virus. I knew it was a hoax all along. China stopped testing, lockdowns and everything. Like nothing happen. Life is normal. That means this was a scam to communize the world faster and China is the model for that, as couple politicians admitted.

Be careful about what you are going to do. You should also do research because I read that you can get out of taking a vaccine if you have allergies and other problems that vaccines can make worst.

Keep up your protection up and cleanse your blood and body too.

Be well.
Dear High Priestess, I asked Father Satan last week through my tarot cards. Card number 15 (the shadow side) and queen of swords were those i’ve picked. That means clearly saying no in my opinion. I wish I had the psychic opening to talk to our gods. My mom never wants me to get vaccinated. Doctors and many people in Turkey humiliate those who view the vaccine as suspicious and put the anti-vaccine stigma. I do not know what to do. My aunt was hospitalized after the second dose of sinovac because it triggered her illness. Other doctors are responding to scientific oppositions about vaccines and their explanations are convincing because I don't know medicine. I have no idea what to do.
“The Gods always lead to the sunnier side of life.”
idiocy smasher
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:55 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by idiocy smasher »

Why do we have people like lunar dance who happen to call everyone who's anti restrictions and anti vaccinations lunatics
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2790
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Henu the Great »

idiocy smasher wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:56 am
Why do we have people like lunar dance who happen to call everyone who's anti restrictions and anti vaccinations lunatics
Why do you always try to instigate something, or seemingly create discord
idiocy smasher
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:55 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by idiocy smasher »

Henu the Great wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:32 pm
idiocy smasher wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:56 am
Why do we have people like lunar dance who happen to call everyone who's anti restrictions and anti vaccinations lunatics
Why do you always try to instigate something, or seemingly create discord
She called somebody a lunatic for articulating the real risks oddly
Enlightened.Serpent
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:48 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Enlightened.Serpent »

~ As far as covid-19 vaccines are concerned, a nurse at a doctor's office that I was scheduled to get surgery with tried to attempt to violate them, by saying in order for me to get a surgery that I may need done, I have to be tested and get the vaccine for covid-19 before having the procedure done. I told her this is against human rights and that they weren't going to push that on me, and I walked out of the building. I do have other specialists that my neighbors referred me to that I can see for this procedure, and they don't even bring the requirement for getting tested for covid-19, or covid-19 vaccines up. I only went to this doctor in the first place because the emergency room referred me to them by an appointment already scheduled by them. But my main point is for those of you who are told you need to get the vaccine in order to have surgeries, or an medical procedure done, even at that emergency room, this is a lie, and please be aware they will try to convince you otherwise and even keep pushing you to do so. Keep doing your research before making any serious decisions, and know your rights beforehand.

LADY BELLATRIX
SATANIC WARRIOR
HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!
~LADY BELLATRIX
SATANIC WARRIOR
HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!
User avatar
Wildfire
Posts: 505
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:40 am
Location: Fighting the bleak war within me

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Wildfire »

If ever I am faced with no other way to avoid the jab then I have a lot more reason to seethe with so much hatred that I might end up committing the wildest crimes of blowing up vaccine centers near me. Sad I couldn't do this for this would put me in a dumb crowded prison. I'm already V-2 nuclear levels pissed and I already know where to correctly put all this rage into. :twisted:
Everything you need to know against the jewtrix

Why we must keep fighting the kike till it's gone in all levels:
"Psychostein says in Shabbat 32b: He who is observant of fringes(As in those on their Tzizits='reminder of their alien purpose on earth') will be privileged to be served by two thousand eight hundred slaves..."

http://www.come-and-hear.com/shabbath/s ... tml#32b_10

Daily bombs for kikedom(Online paintable rtrs by Soaring Eagle 666):
https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//

https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2790
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Henu the Great »

Wildfire wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:44 am
If ever I am faced with no other way to avoid the jab then I have a lot more reason to seethe with so much hatred that I might end up committing the wildest crimes of blowing up vaccine centers near me. Sad I couldn't do this for this would put me in a dumb crowded prison. I'm already V-2 nuclear levels pissed and I already know where to correctly put all this rage into. :twisted:
Rtrs are working wonders.

The official vaccination numbers are lies from authorities. Authorities give wrong numbers to media, and media publishes these. At least this is happening where I am at.
User avatar
Yagami Light
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:26 pm
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Yagami Light »

Henu the Great wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:55 pm
The official vaccination numbers are lies from authorities. Authorities give wrong numbers to media, and media publishes these. At least this is happening where I am at.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be that way where I'm at. :/
At my workplace I keep on hearing the costumers and my co-workers saying how they've gotten their first dose, or they did the second as well and they're done with that (the vaccine) and they don't need to worry anymore (about CoVid)... Fucking idiots.
The other time a costumer was trying to persuade a co-worker of mine who hasn't yet done the vaccine (because she's afraid of needles) that she shouldn't worry and she should do the __ vaccine, and she'll only have pain in her arm for three days, and that's it.
Another costumer was telling me how she had gone to a Greek island for vacations and almost no one wore mask (but of course, she wore mask!) and she specifically said "And at some point, I realized that I had also forgotten to wear my mask! I hope I didn't catch the virus... Of course, I've done both shots, so I should be okay, but you never know..." and this woman seemed to be in her 30s...

The irony is that I hear this from both older people and younger ones (in their 30s)... I don't know, if I judge by my surroundings, I think it's looking very grim here. At times I feel like someone's suffocating me and there's no escape.
For my animated meditation videos visit my Odysee channel! 8-)

Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Image
User avatar
Wildfire
Posts: 505
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:40 am
Location: Fighting the bleak war within me

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Wildfire »

Henu the Great wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:55 pm
Wildfire wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:44 am
If ever I am faced with no other way to avoid the jab then I have a lot more reason to seethe with so much hatred that I might end up committing the wildest crimes of blowing up vaccine centers near me. Sad I couldn't do this for this would put me in a dumb crowded prison. I'm already V-2 nuclear levels pissed and I already know where to correctly put all this rage into. :twisted:
Rtrs are working wonders.

The official vaccination numbers are lies from authorities. Authorities give wrong numbers to media, and media publishes these. At least this is happening where I am at.
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory ... n-78415337

I do hope this isn't real.
Everything you need to know against the jewtrix

Why we must keep fighting the kike till it's gone in all levels:
"Psychostein says in Shabbat 32b: He who is observant of fringes(As in those on their Tzizits='reminder of their alien purpose on earth') will be privileged to be served by two thousand eight hundred slaves..."

http://www.come-and-hear.com/shabbath/s ... tml#32b_10

Daily bombs for kikedom(Online paintable rtrs by Soaring Eagle 666):
https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//

https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2790
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Henu the Great »

Yagami Light wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:32 pm
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be that way where I'm at. :/
At my workplace I keep on hearing the costumers and my co-workers saying how they've gotten their first dose, or they did the second as well and they're done with that (the vaccine) and they don't need to worry anymore (about CoVid)... Fucking idiots.
The other time a costumer was trying to persuade a co-worker of mine who hasn't yet done the vaccine (because she's afraid of needles) that she shouldn't worry and she should do the __ vaccine, and she'll only have pain in her arm for three days, and that's it.
Another costumer was telling me how she had gone to a Greek island for vacations and almost no one wore mask (but of course, she wore mask!) and she specifically said "And at some point, I realized that I had also forgotten to wear my mask! I hope I didn't catch the virus... Of course, I've done both shots, so I should be okay, but you never know..." and this woman seemed to be in her 30s...

The irony is that I hear this from both older people and younger ones (in their 30s)... I don't know, if I judge by my surroundings, I think it's looking very grim here. At times I feel like someone's suffocating me and there's no escape.
I was making a statement based off of graphs I've seen.

You are making a statement based on your immediate surroundings.

You can't get a picture of the whole situation like that. I would not say even I got a clear picture from the graphs, but it's better than anectodal evidence.

Anyway. Whatever the case might be, do not ever let anyone demoralize you. Focus instead on your development, security and well being. Your self is the most important priority, all else comes after that.
Wildfire wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:25 pm
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory ... n-78415337

I do hope this isn't real.
He is working for the enemy, either knowingly or unknowingly. Yes, there will be pushback from our efforts. This only means work on the rituals, and nothing more.

I don't know about the constitution over there (legality of this kind of approach), but at the end of the day it will backfire on them when they use rhetoric and methods like that.
Enlightened.Serpent
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:48 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Enlightened.Serpent »

~I am not sure if anyone posted about this or not, but for the individual who mentioned about the main topic of this post... (I also wanted to share this experience in case other people may have questions about their own health concerning vaccines.)
You can not be forced to get the vaccine for work, it is against human rights, and you should get a lawyer to help you with this case. I have come across this while researching my rights, because of the nurse trying to push me to get vaccinated before I had a procedure done, saying I needed to be tested and vaccinated, they may test you for covid if need be, but they can not vaccinate you against your will, although many places of business and health will try to convince you otherwise. I even decided to get a second opinion from another doctor, and it turns out from this doctor's opinion, I don't even need the surgery they were about to schedule me for in the first place and he believed as well that it was a reaction to the tetanus vaccine. the first specialist I mentioned, tried to convince me it wasn't and wanted to schedule a throat test, and surgery. So I am glad that I got a second opinion.
Please know your rights and research them for the workplace beforehand. They will lie to you in order to make people get the vaccine.
I also wanted to note that if anyone here does decided to get vaccinated please be warned of your immune system in general, and if you can handle vaccines! I recently had a vaccine for tetanus because I had a small injury and to prevent infection, they gave me a dose of tetanus vaccine, and I have a mild case of anaphylaxis for up to 4 weeks and I am still dealing with this side effect because of it, including tonsillitis trouble speaking and strep throat-like symptoms, and dysphagia, that lead me to see the throat specialist in question. If this is what you go through or have as well with other vaccines in the past, please be careful if you decide to get the vaccine or any vaccine for that matter. They are warning people who experience this with other vaccines not to get the covid-19 vaccine. I did not know that I was allergic to vaccines before any of this, but I do have a minor case of anaphylaxis and seasonal sinus/allergy related issues. So it is important for you to know what your body can handle as well as your rights. If anyone is interested, I could post a page containing human rights and the covid-19 vaccine, in a few days or so, here attached to this post, unless someone already has, and if someone has, please repost it often for others who may need it.(there are so many messages alone in this topic/post that I don't have time to go through all of them, so I apologize for any repeated replies.)
LADY BELLATRIX
SATANIC WARRIOR
HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!
~LADY BELLATRIX
SATANIC WARRIOR
HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!
kevinhenderson
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:15 am
Contact:

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by kevinhenderson »

In my country we have to be vaccinated or take a covid test every 10 days to work. So there is an additional option
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8101
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

In regards to force of vaccination, there are some updates:

1. The US people appear to be more capable to navigate against that, without losing anything in particular, other than societal normie pressure. The claims of a 60%+ percent vaccinated population, don't give much credence to the "lets make it 80 and force vaccinate everyone goy to make the immunity better!", as immunity is already achieved.

If you are in the US, there seems to be no legal or job pressure to engage this decision in any real way, it's all a smokescreen it appears, still. Don't be fooled.

2. Some countries in Europe right now are debating mandatory vaccination for doctors, nurses and so on. It's unknown if these people will be left with an objective legal choice other than leaving their job. This could be a scaremongering tactic and they may step back on this. One must seek for loopholes here. They EU shills say this will begin by September this year.

3. Vaccination of children is debated worldwide, and parents should refuse, because objectively, the states don't give a fuck about vaccinating children or not, be it that this is in alignment with the demands of the NWO and their own government that wants to pretend they "Did everything to get this over done with".

The last line of defense against children's health appears to be only the judgement of the parent, especially in ages younger than 12.

4. The meme of Delta Variant and all sorts of other garbage has began, probably rendering all the above null [Co-Vid 19 vaccination] but also opening the gate for yet another case to take place, all of this repeated and possibly worse or dismantled as a hoax, with the Delta and any other "Variants".
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8101
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Bump. If anyone has any updates, please post them.
User avatar
Jax911
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 5:26 pm
Location: Khamug Mongol Khaganate

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Jax911 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:10 pm
In regards to force of vaccination, there are some updates:

1. The US people appear to be more capable to navigate against that, without losing anything in particular, other than societal normie pressure. The claims of a 60%+ percent vaccinated population, don't give much credence to the "lets make it 80 and force vaccinate everyone goy to make the immunity better!", as immunity is already achieved.

If you are in the US, there seems to be no legal or job pressure to engage this decision in any real way, it's all a smokescreen it appears, still. Don't be fooled.

2. Some countries in Europe right now are debating mandatory vaccination for doctors, nurses and so on. It's unknown if these people will be left with an objective legal choice other than leaving their job. This could be a scaremongering tactic and they may step back on this. One must seek for loopholes here. They EU shills say this will begin by September this year.

3. Vaccination of children is debated worldwide, and parents should refuse, because objectively, the states don't give a fuck about vaccinating children or not, be it that this is in alignment with the demands of the NWO and their own government that wants to pretend they "Did everything to get this over done with".

The last line of defense against children's health appears to be only the judgement of the parent, especially in ages younger than 12.

4. The meme of Delta Variant and all sorts of other garbage has began, probably rendering all the above null [Co-Vid 19 vaccination] but also opening the gate for yet another case to take place, all of this repeated and possibly worse or dismantled as a hoax, with the Delta and any other "Variants".
What I think the enemy will do next is, observing from the Delta Virus thing they'll claim these vaccines need updates and reformulated to cope with newer variants and enforce newer vaccines, giving them bases to further alter the human genes. The EU health council has openly stated these alter the genetics of the cells to a degree in order to build an immunity to the antigens of the CoVid virus.
"Care for yourself first, then for your household and at last care for your state."
"A sane mind comes from a healthy body."
-Genghis Khan
That you, my Fuhrer, stand next to me!
Hail Satan
Hail Agares
User avatar
jrvan
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:31 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by jrvan »

lilysandalwood wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:12 pm
HPS Shannon wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:35 pm
It is a tough situation indeed. You have to make the best choice for yourself but think long and hard before you get it. Save up while you can.

** Due to legalities I will just say this is my own opinion (even though science and commonsense shows that its not just opinion) but sure..this is my own opinion**

We already know that the "vaccine" is part of the agenda, They are biological warfare against gentiles. Its not about money since the jews own and control the monetary system. Bill Gates made gentiles in Africa and Indian infertile and diseased because of the shot. Anyone who does research on vaccine and the history of vaccines would know its to harm us. Do you know how many people, kids and babies have been killed and or mental destroyed because of these shots? And the new vaccine is an MRNA vaccine, if you do the research, it can have unknown effects on the dna and cells of the body. Gentiles are the guinea pigs.

I would not get the shot at all. I refuse to...over my dead body.

You should ask the gods about this really. Who knows what is in the shot. You shouldn't ask us, just ask the gods because the gods will know best at this point. The shot could harm you or not (just build up in you over time to create the desired effects the jews want.)

They want people to get the vaccine more than once as they keep the lie about Covid going. Covid is just an excuse to spread communism all over the world. This was never about a virus. I knew it was a hoax all along. China stopped testing, lockdowns and everything. Like nothing happen. Life is normal. That means this was a scam to communize the world faster and China is the model for that, as couple politicians admitted.

Be careful about what you are going to do. You should also do research because I read that you can get out of taking a vaccine if you have allergies and other problems that vaccines can make worst.

Keep up your protection up and cleanse your blood and body too.

Be well.
Dear High Priestess, I asked Father Satan last week through my tarot cards. Card number 15 (the shadow side) and queen of swords were those i’ve picked. That means clearly saying no in my opinion. I wish I had the psychic opening to talk to our gods. My mom never wants me to get vaccinated. Doctors and many people in Turkey humiliate those who view the vaccine as suspicious and put the anti-vaccine stigma. I do not know what to do. My aunt was hospitalized after the second dose of sinovac because it triggered her illness. Other doctors are responding to scientific oppositions about vaccines and their explanations are convincing because I don't know medicine. I have no idea what to do.
If it were talking to the doctors, I would first express that it's my body and my choice. Then I would try explaining to them that achieving herd immunity through vaccines is a backwards concept because it's making everyone with a healthy natural immune system weaker in order to save everyone who doesn't have a healthy natural immune system. And that such a practice is counter to the principles of nature, evolution, life itself and the natural world.

I would also stress the importance of the split dichotomy that many people have between germ theory and terrain theory, and why they shouldn't be separated. I would explain both theories briefly and then argue that many want to buy into one theory or the other, but when you synthesize both of them together then you get a much clearer picture of how disease and infection work in reality.

I'm very interested to know how a doctor would respond to these ideas coming from a civilian. No intellectually honest scientist or other individual should be able to ignore these arguments because it's kind of a prerequisite in this day and age of science for scientists to buy into the theory of evolution. The jews would have to literally refute Darwin and his commonly accepted model of evolution in front of the whole world in order to go backwards from these arguments I suggested. They would have to try to convince everyone that evolution is false, literally. And they can't do that. Even the xians had to buy into the theory of evolution begrudgingly in order to keep their churches alive and relevant.
Know the past, so that you can map the future, and navigate the present.

Summary of my thoughts on gender: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56107
User avatar
Yagami Light
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:26 pm
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Yagami Light »

A friend of mine who wishes to visit England told me that she can only go there if she has done the vaccine. I don't know if that's true or not. I do wonder which countries have mandatory covid vaccination for travelers (otherwise they can't enter there).
For my animated meditation videos visit my Odysee channel! 8-)

Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Image
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 4294
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Stormblood »

The Delta/Nepal variant is just hay fever, guys. Nothing new under the Sun. If they want to rebrand any seasonal illness as a covid variant, seems like they have paved the way for it already. No 'cases' are really rising. Hay fever should not count as covid but since even car accidents and overdosing have been covid for over a year...

-----
Yagami Light wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:51 pm
A friend of mine who wishes to visit England told me that she can only go there if she has done the vaccine. I don't know if that's true or not. I do wonder which countries have mandatory covid vaccination for travelers (otherwise they can't enter there).
We would've had a 'traffic light system' if Boring Johnson and company had actually had any real intention of fully reopening everything. I don't think your country would have been a red country.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
User avatar
EnkiUK55
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:59 am
Location: UK of GB and NI

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by EnkiUK55 »

Thing that worried me more is the fact its your average joe giving the vaccine and not a doctor should have made me run out the place.

Never went back for 2nd I can fill that in myself.

But look what we have now... Top up boosters fs :lol: :lol:
Hail Satan
Hail JOS
UMBRA_MESSENGER108
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:47 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by UMBRA_MESSENGER108 »

I wasn't sick for 20 last years... and this silly virus won't start to scare me right now.

I promised myself i'll never accept the Vaccine no matter what... I rather die than get injected with their shit. Hopefully they won't force me when i'll join the army and study in the Electrical&Mechanical Engineer..
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 7224
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Aquarius »

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:58 am
I wasn't sick for 20 last years... and this silly virus won't start to scare me right now.

I promised myself i'll never accept the Vaccine no matter what... I rather die than get injected with their shit. Hopefully they won't force me when i'll join the army and study in the Electrical&Mechanical Engineer..
If you're planning to join the US army then you might as well abandon the idea of joining if you don't want the vaccine forced up your ass.
In other countries I don't know though.
Image
User avatar
jrvan
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:31 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by jrvan »

EnkiUK55 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:48 am
Thing that worried me more is the fact its your average joe giving the vaccine and not a doctor should have made me run out the place.

Never went back for 2nd I can fill that in myself.

But look what we have now... Top up boosters fs :lol: :lol:
Hey I just wanted to let you know that we're cool, as long as you don't lie about what Tabby said again, okay? She didn't call you a jew. I was the one who called you an infiltrator as a joke, and your reply where you said you saw me in church made me laugh. I thought it was funny and witty.

I'm glad you're still around. I got really paranoid at the time because I didn't want anyone else taking the vaccine, and I may have gone over the top in my desire for everyone to be safe.

Just wanted to be honest with you. I hope you have a good day, man.
Know the past, so that you can map the future, and navigate the present.

Summary of my thoughts on gender: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56107
User avatar
EnkiUK55
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:59 am
Location: UK of GB and NI

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by EnkiUK55 »

jrvan wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:55 pm
EnkiUK55 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:48 am
Thing that worried me more is the fact its your average joe giving the vaccine and not a doctor should have made me run out the place.

Never went back for 2nd I can fill that in myself.

But look what we have now... Top up boosters fs :lol: :lol:
Hey I just wanted to let you know that we're cool, as long as you don't lie about what Tabby said again, okay? She didn't call you a jew. I was the one who called you an infiltrator as a joke, and your reply where you said you saw me in church made me laugh. I thought it was funny and witty.

I'm glad you're still around. I got really paranoid at the time because I didn't want anyone else taking the vaccine, and I may have gone over the top in my desire for everyone to be safe.

Just wanted to be honest with you. I hope you have a good day, man.
No Problem mate :lol:

All good Jrvan take care my man.
Hail Satan
Hail JOS
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2790
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Henu the Great »

jonny666 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:57 pm
how do i make a post?
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=43293 - Forum Guide for New Members
User avatar
Dark Lawyer
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:05 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Dark Lawyer »

Here in Hungary, at the beginning of April, the Prime Minister said that there will be no compulsory vaccination because we are not living in a dictatorship.

Last week he announced that vaccination would be compulsory for health workers.

Today there is a new announcement. The government is discussing compulsory vaccination in other sectors...
User avatar
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής »

Dark Lawyer wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:49 am
Here in Hungary, at the beginning of April, the Prime Minister said that there will be no compulsory vaccination because we are not living in a dictatorship.

Last week he announced that vaccination would be compulsory for health workers.

Today there is a new announcement. The government is discussing compulsory vaccination in other sectors...
Yes. Which other sectors the jews want to get vaccinated, what the fat dickhead said about it? I will check the shitty news later...

I am strongly thinking of an option, in Kazakhstan many people started to do it...
They go for the vaccine and "get it", but it is not injected into them...
It is not even expensive there... :D
User avatar
Invictus2
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:34 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Invictus2 »

Enlightened.Serpent wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:15 pm
If anyone is interested, I could post a page containing human rights and the covid-19 vaccine, in a few days or so,
Please do. I live in Europe. Been trying to find information regarding this subject but probably Google is working with them and only shows how the vaccine is good and why you should take it. There's nothing on the constitution and how you can hold on to certain rights that are currently being thrown out of the window. I probably will have to read the constitution myself and figure out exactly what rights we're talking about here, but then what do I do with that? Say I get fired because I don't have a vaccine. I don't care about traveling, restaurants or whatever. I just want to go to the supermarket, hospitals, and whatever else I need to survive. But some of these things may not be allowed in the future, there are rumors... But that's another Jewish tactic, I'm aware. I work as security for the city hall, what happens if they only allow vaccinated people in? For now I can say no to the vaccine , which is what I've been doing and will continue to do so until my health and safety as well as that of my family, is compromised. Though my family is all vaccinated. I'm the black sheep of the family. But who cares. But if things get out of control, and they really start enforcing this poison in people, I'm afraid the constitution is not going to save anyone. There's something huge going on.
User avatar
Dark Lawyer
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:05 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Dark Lawyer »

Invictus2 wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:41 am
Enlightened.Serpent wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:15 pm
If anyone is interested, I could post a page containing human rights and the covid-19 vaccine, in a few days or so,
Please do. I live in Europe. Been trying to find information regarding this subject but probably Google is working with them and only shows how the vaccine is good and why you should take it. There's nothing on the constitution and how you can hold on to certain rights that are currently being thrown out of the window. I probably will have to read the constitution myself and figure out exactly what rights we're talking about here, but then what do I do with that? Say I get fired because I don't have a vaccine. I don't care about traveling, restaurants or whatever. I just want to go to the supermarket, hospitals, and whatever else I need to survive. But some of these things may not be allowed in the future, there are rumors... But that's another Jewish tactic, I'm aware. I work as security for the city hall, what happens if they only allow vaccinated people in? For now I can say no to the vaccine , which is what I've been doing and will continue to do so until my health and safety as well as that of my family, is compromised. Though my family is all vaccinated. I'm the black sheep of the family. But who cares. But if things get out of control, and they really start enforcing this poison in people, I'm afraid the constitution is not going to save anyone. There's something huge going on.
Hi!

I am a lawyer. Which country do you live in? Every country has a different constitution. Here in Hungary, the constitution says: "It is forbidden to conduct medical or scientific experiments on human beings without their informed and voluntary consent." According to the Hungarian constitution, this cannot be suspended or restricted, even in a special legal order. (For example, it cannot be restricted in an epidemic emergency.)

The other thing. If your country has ratified an international human rights convention, it is bound by it. For example, the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights says: "In particular, no one shall be subjected without his free consent to medical or scientific experimentation."

These things may be against the criminal law of your country. For example, in Hungarian criminal law it is a crime to violate the rules of research on human subjects; to interfere with the human genome; to abuse poisons; to commit quackery.
User avatar
Dark Lawyer
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:05 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Dark Lawyer »

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:19 am
Dark Lawyer wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:49 am
Here in Hungary, at the beginning of April, the Prime Minister said that there will be no compulsory vaccination because we are not living in a dictatorship.

Last week he announced that vaccination would be compulsory for health workers.

Today there is a new announcement. The government is discussing compulsory vaccination in other sectors...
Yes. Which other sectors the jews want to get vaccinated, what the fat dickhead said about it? I will check the shitty news later...

I am strongly thinking of an option, in Kazakhstan many people started to do it...
They go for the vaccine and "get it", but it is not injected into them...
It is not even expensive there... :D
Gulyas Gergely minister: "He added that the Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry has a proposal to make vaccination against the coronavirus compulsory, and the government should address this issue, but so far the topic has not been on the agenda. Mandatory vaccination may be particularly justified in the hospitality and service sectors, but the idea is also worth examining in general, he said."
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 7224
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Aquarius »

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:19 am
Dark Lawyer wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:49 am
Here in Hungary, at the beginning of April, the Prime Minister said that there will be no compulsory vaccination because we are not living in a dictatorship.

Last week he announced that vaccination would be compulsory for health workers.

Today there is a new announcement. The government is discussing compulsory vaccination in other sectors...
Yes. Which other sectors the jews want to get vaccinated, what the fat dickhead said about it? I will check the shitty news later...

I am strongly thinking of an option, in Kazakhstan many people started to do it...
They go for the vaccine and "get it", but it is not injected into them...
It is not even expensive there... :D
:twisted:
Image
User avatar
Invictus2
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:34 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Invictus2 »


Hi!

I am a lawyer. Which country do you live in? Every country has a different constitution. Here in Hungary, the constitution says: "It is forbidden to conduct medical or scientific experiments on human beings without their informed and voluntary consent." According to the Hungarian constitution, this cannot be suspended or restricted, even in a special legal order. (For example, it cannot be restricted in an epidemic emergency.)

The other thing. If your country has ratified an international human rights convention, it is bound by it. For example, the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights says: "In particular, no one shall be subjected without his free consent to medical or scientific experimentation."

These things may be against the criminal law of your country. For example, in Hungarian criminal law it is a crime to violate the rules of research on human subjects; to interfere with the human genome; to abuse poisons; to commit quackery.
Portugal here, and though our constitution says the same, there's also an article that says the government can take the rights off citizens in cases of great emergencies, such as a pandemic. And indeed they have done that. Enforcing confinement, creating stupid and ridiculous laws. And fucking up the economy. This opens doors for mandatory vaccination. It's not impossible.
From what I understand, any rights such as free moving around and informed consent on vaccination, can be thrown out of the window with the rest of the rights that they have taken from us, because public health is more important than human rights. (according to them). I will resist for as long as I can, and I'm looking for a valid excuse not to take it. But I don't have allergies or anything like that. Not sure what to do here if they start enforcing it, but I want to prepare
User avatar
Dark Lawyer
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:05 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Dark Lawyer »

Invictus2 wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:48 pm

Hi!

I am a lawyer. Which country do you live in? Every country has a different constitution. Here in Hungary, the constitution says: "It is forbidden to conduct medical or scientific experiments on human beings without their informed and voluntary consent." According to the Hungarian constitution, this cannot be suspended or restricted, even in a special legal order. (For example, it cannot be restricted in an epidemic emergency.)

The other thing. If your country has ratified an international human rights convention, it is bound by it. For example, the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights says: "In particular, no one shall be subjected without his free consent to medical or scientific experimentation."

These things may be against the criminal law of your country. For example, in Hungarian criminal law it is a crime to violate the rules of research on human subjects; to interfere with the human genome; to abuse poisons; to commit quackery.
Portugal here, and though our constitution says the same, there's also an article that says the government can take the rights off citizens in cases of great emergencies, such as a pandemic. And indeed they have done that. Enforcing confinement, creating stupid and ridiculous laws. And fucking up the economy. This opens doors for mandatory vaccination. It's not impossible.
From what I understand, any rights such as free moving around and informed consent on vaccination, can be thrown out of the window with the rest of the rights that they have taken from us, because public health is more important than human rights. (according to them). I will resist for as long as I can, and I'm looking for a valid excuse not to take it. But I don't have allergies or anything like that. Not sure what to do here if they start enforcing it, but I want to prepare
Sorry, I just noticed your reply!

The situation is the same in Hungary. In a special legal order (e.g. an epidemic), the Constitution allows for the suspension/restriction of human rights. But it lists exceptions. For example what I quoted (medical experiments) is one of the exceptions.

Unfortunately, it is irrelevant what the constitution says. In Hungary, the prime minister does what he wants...

Here, the discriminatory immunity cards are now being examined by the Constitutional Court because many people have filed complaints. I wonder what the decision will be.

Unfortunately, 5.6 million of the 9.3 million inhabitants here have voluntarily requested vaccination. So the government thinks it can do anything. Half a million people over 60 have not asked for a vaccine. Now they are going into their homes and persuading them to get the vaccine. The government is organising vaccinations for children before they start school. And vaccination is compulsory for health workers. Several doctors have left their jobs because of it...
User avatar
DezFranky
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:17 am

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by DezFranky »

Image

This what this motherfucker is doing now
User avatar
Dark Lawyer
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:05 pm

Re: Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Post by Dark Lawyer »

DezFranky wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:47 am
Image

This what this motherfucker is doing now
And there are serious problems in many places...

Australia, the army on the streets: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-58021718

Philippines, the President plans to ensure that unvaccinated people are not allowed to leave their homes: https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/ ... 081f6c60d4

Germany, from tomorrow you can enter the country with a test or a certificate of vaccination/cure: https://www.dw.com/en/coronavirus-germa ... a-58706824

A disabled man in Romania has been sentenced to 1 year in prison. The prosecution alleges that he thwarted the fight against the epidemic. The man was not even infected with the coronavirus... Romanian law has been tightened. 15 years in prison can be given to anyone accused of causing someone's death by covid. I think that this cannot be proven. So it is a witch-hunt and an inquisition. (I found it in Romanian: https://www.g4media.ro/prima-condamnare ... -a-pr.html)

In the Netherlands, the movement of young people on the streets is restricted: https://nos.nl/artikel/2391247-rotterda ... ngjongeren

Etc...
Post Reply