Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Divine Purpose & Spiritual Warfare Schedule - April 17 to May 1st

GoldenxChild1 said:
I noticed in the White Race Ritual that the runes are vibrated together as one round. Does this mean one breath for all three runes, or each breath for each rune three times equal one round?

Thanks in advance. Hail Satan.

I think you do it in one breath but I mean you could do it the other way it probably would add a lot more energy but it will take a lot more time too and might cause some people to be overstimulated or burned out.

slyscorpion said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
I noticed in the White Race Ritual that the runes are vibrated together as one round. Does this mean one breath for all three runes, or each breath for each rune three times equal one round?

I think you do it in one breath but I mean you could do it the other way it probably would add a lot more energy but it will take a lot more time too and might cause some people to be overstimulated or burned out.

Thank-you for the reply, I will as you say.

GoldenxChild1 said:
I can do it all in one breath, and not even negligently.

From your sarcasm I will presume it's one breath per rune.
It depends on what you consider a “breath”. Yeah I could do all 3 without taking a giant gulp of air but that seems counterproductive to me.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
slyscorpion said:
There is no reason to get burned out that makes you less effective later and for me when I did it made me not want to do rtrs at all for a bit and struggle to do it. That is not that great. So keep at your own pace and good luck.

Does it get that tiring to do many? So far I think the most different rituals I've done in a day was 4 or 5 (meaning 1 FRTR and the rest were probably the 3 Serpent RTRs and something else like Curse Israel), or the longest FRTR ever 99 rep for each letter (took me at least a couple hours I think), but I never felt like I needed more energy to continue, only more time and willpower. :/
If anything sometimes I felt a 'boost' from doing it, maybe it's just from the fact that I'm happy I'm destroying the jews lol, but it feels pretty satisfactory. :lol:

On another note, dude, I love your avatar image. Is it from some anime or something? Not only the red hourglass is very familiar as we've got many spiders with that exact image (minus the lady with a bright solar chakra) on their belly... (mmm, same spot where the red mark is on the spider), but for months that and more signs I'd see anywhere strongly insisted in reminding me of the Dagaz rune. Haven't really used it much so far, but it feels like something important. I know the rune has to do with previous lives and one's roots so it may be something that tells me more about who I am. I'm just normally so busy with so much stuff other than Ritual Schedules I barely find the time to do extra meditations, I'm currently postponing two workings I've been wanting to do for a while before I try new things.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

I got the image off an image search. I believe that was created by Marvel comics. The black widow thing is something when I was younger. I actually saw a black widow spider one time out in the back of my house I had a friend who kept one as a pet. I felt there was something special about this symbol then. But I don't know what it meant in ancient times or means on an occult leve. I always kind of liked the symbol but I wasn't going to put an actual spider on here. I know that would make some people uncomfortable lol 😅

Lydia said:
Hail Satan! And the Moon in Cancer of course adds to power for the Race Ritual :)

Yes it does a lot. So does stuff in Taurus in my experience. Uranus in Taurus has to be one of those placements the Jews don't like at all. I felt that has done some to awaken people on its own along with what we are doing. Part of this is Taurus kind of represents more traditional values
and ones land and culture Uranus means rebel. The Jews are wiping out our traditional culture and lands. So people try to rebel and bring that back. I believe kind of that's how it's working. It was in Taurus when Nazism started to rise in Germany too.

slyscorpion said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

One breath per vibration is the way to go when looking for maximum power. In other words one rune per breath, and also slower is better.

Like this: *inhale* Odhal - *inhale* Sol - *inhale* Oss

This is one round. This times 88.

However all the methods are effective and everyone should choose what suits them best. Then again, why not choose something more powerful?

Satan truly takes care of his own. Where I am today is thanks to nobody but Satan himself. I am forever grateful!

Hail Satan!!!

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

One breath per vibration is the way to go when looking for maximum power. In other words one rune per breath, and also slower is better.

However all the methods are effective and everyone should choose what suits them best. Then again, why not choose something more powerful?

True. Thanks for your reply, I will consider both ways.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Ok going to try it this way. See the difference.

Henu the Great said:

So, 3 inhales for every round is the most powerful way? :/ I've always done it all in one breath and thought that was the most powerful one. I can do even more rounds in the same breath but, like someone else put it, I must have iron lungs. :lol: Not for nothing I'm an Air dominant. ;)

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Retrospect said:
Henu the Great said:
Asians should prioritize f-rtr + tetra.
What would you think with Mexicans? I asked this before on an old schedule post and never really got an answer, maybe it's too confusing.

Would you think just stick with more final rtr as well? It's no problem if you are unsure.

Some but not all Mexicans are a white subrace I heard on here before. I am not honestly sure. I think you can either do the white awakening one or more final rtr it's up to you. If you are of some white heritage you can do the white awakening one.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44614&p=201099&hilit=Mexican+white#p201099

When possible everyone should do the non FRTR rituals when the war room is 01.00.

the white race awakening ritual feels amazing as I do it. I never get tired of that feeling of increased bioenergy flowing. It lasts a while too (or maybe I'ts a sign I need to step up the affirmations).

It pisses me off that we have to spiritually slap our own race across the face (several times) to beat some racial pride into them. The filthy vermin (jews) clearly focused a lot of energy towards putting the white race to sleep.

This schedule gives off a different energy compared to the previous ones. The rituals are way stronger than before, very easy to focus and visualize the letters being destroyed while vibrating. I feel like a Viking with his axe on a battlefield.
I feel them jews burning with every vibration.
BURN!!MOTHERFUCKERS BURN!!
END TO THE FUCKING JEWS!!

Invictus said:
the white race awakening ritual feels amazing as I do it. I never get tired of that feeling of increased bioenergy flowing. It lasts a while too (or maybe I'ts a sign I need to step up the affirmations).

It pisses me off that we have to spiritually slap our own race across the face (several times) to beat some racial pride into them. The filthy vermin (jews) clearly focused a lot of energy towards putting the white race to sleep.

Some are totally lobotomized. Just seeing an Othal rune that I have as a profile picture on other accounts or Sowilo, and the reptilian interference in the NPC's subconscious comes to the surface with the Nazi images.

All the Jewish Machiavellianism at work: to make his opponent hate himself. This creates conflicts directly inside.

And as always, it's a minority that works for 80% of the zombies who only want to "get back to the way things were", to go consume their McDonald's, their netflix, and their little nightclub.

But I have confidence in this period of awakening of the race. We will hit it hard.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
This schedule gives off a different energy compared to the previous ones. The rituals are way stronger than before, very easy to focus and visualize the letters being destroyed while vibrating. I feel like a Viking with his axe on a battlefield.
I feel them jews burning with every vibration.
BURN!!MOTHERFUCKERS BURN!!
END TO THE FUCKING JEWS!!

Well, the previous schedule and our copious efforts have cleaned a lot of filth up there above. This is to be expected, and totally great and normal.

Darkpagan666 said:
Satan truly takes care of his own. Where I am today is thanks to nobody but Satan himself. I am forever grateful!

Hail Satan!!!

My great congratulations to you. It's well deserved Brother.

What an inspiring post! I got the shivers and teared up when I finished reading it. :')

I would like to ask two little things about the Race Awakening Ritual.
I have been using a different version of the runes (Sauil instead of Sol, Ansus instead of Oss). The reason for that is because the ό is not a simple "oh" but kind of different, and I'm afraid of getting it wrong, so I do the gothic versions I'm more familiar with.
Does this lessen the ritual's effect?

Second question is, what kind of visualization do you folks do when doing the Awakening ritual? I just visualize the runes in white-gold (while vibrating) but at the affirmation I want to visualize something, I need an inspiration... and it feels like I'm out of it. :? :?

slyscorpion said:
Retrospect said:
Henu the Great said:
Asians should prioritize f-rtr + tetra.
What would you think with Mexicans? I asked this before on an old schedule post and never really got an answer, maybe it's too confusing.

Would you think just stick with more final rtr as well? It's no problem if you are unsure.

Some but not all Mexicans are a white subrace I heard on here before. I am not honestly sure. I think you can either do the white awakening one or more final rtr it's up to you. If you are of some white heritage you can do the white awakening one.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44614&p=201099&hilit=Mexican+white#p201099

Mexicans are not white. Unless they have natural blonde hair and blue eyes then theyre not white. I've met some of these Mexicans but they are very rare. So going by statistics I would assume Retrospect is of the more average side.

Anyone who isn't White or Black can still do the Racial Awakening rituals but skip the beginning prayer and slightly switch the affirmations from "our white children" to "their white children". Same for the Black ritual.

I've done this before and works just fine.

You can just stick to the Final RTR+Anti Tetra and the communications RTR if you want as well.

I myself enjoy helping other Gentile races as much as I can so I'll be doing both Race Awakening rituals when I can.

Retrospect said:
hailourtruegod said:
You always know how to make a motivational post!

Im going to enjoy doing this schedule.

As per usual any non Whites/Blacks can do more of the other rituals posted instead or if you wish you can do the Racial Awakening ritual but rephrase the affirmation slightly. For example in the White ritual instead of our White children, you can say their White children. I myself have skipped the prayers in the beginning and just go straight for the vibrations in the past.

Let's do this!

Hail Satan

Hail the Gods

Hail Maxine

Hail Hooded Cobra

Wish I would have read this first aha I was wondering what happens if you are Mexican or something else. Since in the past didn't really get a clear answer. If a moderator can just disregard my post before this and this one as well would appreciate it.

I just did the same lol. I read your other message first and replied to it and read this reply right after lol.

balo666 said:
I am sorry if I'm kinda lost

If I am white should I do the white ritual only or both?

It's up to you. You can do the Black one if you'd like and if you have time. Blacks and Whites should focus on their own but if they have time and wish to they can do the other one as well.

If you're white just skip the beginning prayer.

For black people who want to do the white one also switch up the affirmations from " our White children" to "their White children" and other parts where it's needed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Over the years my striving for practicality, helping others, and essentially fulfilling one's purpose towards Satan's people, can have an effect on someone, but also beautiful outcomes. There is growth, and there is power.

The enemy knows your value, my value, Satan's Power, and the power of this place. They see the potential that you do not, and I have seen it flashed in my mind as a revelation from Satan.

They have been closely watching this place from infancy, rising from an irrelevant place, against all odds, straight into their face. It keeps going. Imposters have came and went, and the grain has been fined many times over here, but it still keeps going and going.

In their position, one would be worried highly. And they have every right to be worried.

Looking back the fact that I made this happen, organized a spiritual army, and the fact that we are here and have much more ahead of us [the past will look small in comparisson] shows me this clearly: There is a Divine Satanic Mission for this place, encompassing us all.

Those before me served the same Divine Purpose, but the amount of which they were filled with it, was ranging. Every soul of Satan has access to the great well, the extent of reception is up to someone.

Everyone feels the well that pulls the souls that belong to Satan like flower towards the light. One has to choose to receive.

It cannot be toppled, it cannot be conquered. I've observed this through numerous occasions. Petty idiots and people who don't even understand what is going on. I've seen a lot of petty and small people here. They vanished, others, were quickly disposed. They believe it was "themselves" doing that, but the Gods have ways.

They were never in contact with the Great Power of the Gods, or Satan. They shrunk and shrunk like rotting figs...

Few I have seen however become Champions in this place. As Satan states clearly in the Al Jilwah, he has the control of the leaders and the generations of people. Satan has weeded out much dross from this place, and everytime, it arises higher like a rectified diamond with less and less defects.

Others were led where few can even imagine. Their loyalty has been rewarded. "With Rewards that I alone know".

Over the years I also had to deal, and in effect associate, with many lesser than's, weaklings, and in particular people who have had nothing internal to offer. Satanism before HPS Maxine was a mental asylum of jews, and before me, a weak irrelevant force. The enemy only came to our place of dwelling to slander us, infiltrate, and so on.

Satan was given no respect. The same old methods and claims about Satan were always present. The blind lead the blind, and the botched increased exponentially the botched. The curse of the enemy was manifest on Satan's dwelling.

Praised be and glory to those who have been removing these, absolving our lord like Enki was healed from his illness, for you will be partakers and receivers of power, in his great gathering.

Generally, I retain lower tones because primarily I believe in power, and not in idle things. Power is felt, and not spoken. What all my enemies have to say about the situation is that they have all failed and been subverted, up until this day. They learn the harder the more they try to go against this place.

I've held my Thermopylae like Leonidas, and I have drove them all down to the soil, with my beloved Spartans.

The enemy despite of their grandiosity, is of poor spirit, and even poorer mind. Their poor mind and understanding cannot fathom how the will of the Vatican, the Rabbinate, some kosher idiots, many traitors, and so many others, has simply been defeated by the will of one man, or a group as small as this.

They are losing their mind and their patience that this is even happening. Desperation, losers and failures, running from all sides. Satan is Rising and what will they do?

Satan has been first for me and I have allowed him to dwell in my minds and thoughts. He is the Prince of Power. Many have come "across" this place, but few have hung like Odin in the tree of self sacrifice to see the ultimate power that beckons on the other end of the line. I have.

This allowed me to step on all those irrelevant ones, empower all the relevant ones, uplift people, keep the motivated and those who want to harm us, were always foiled and kept at bay. I have received the mission from Satan in my own hands, because I held His Name firmly up, while many others were not up to do that.

HPS Maxine has been very humble through all of this, and possibly so, more than necessary. She wanted to appeal more to the Gods than she wanted to appeal to humans, as she was drawn closer to them than she was drawn towards "humans". I couldn't fathom on her side why she had to be that humble, her humbleness did also humble me.

Indeed, I believed this was a mistake, she spoke the loudest on her silence and her works. When jews will write in their cursed books about their greatest sores, she has rose to that Pantheon. We are to reassure this list keeps growing!

We will enter an era of total warfare now, and it's manifesting physically. Decades in the work, the enemy is working to remove freedoms and oppress mankind, destroy our culture, and just shrink humanity. The Rituals that will be given henceforth, will improve all your lives. Additionally, they will revitalize and rewire what has been broken before, and the "Shattered Vessel" of Satan, which are many of the people here.

Many people do not understand what power is or how much power Satan and the Gods possess. One most studied Rabbi, was describing the "Spirit of Egypt" in a material I undug. The material explained how Pharaohs and other advanced souls from the past, had power to "Move the Earth". Hitler was an example like this.

If one wants to rise to this level, "we have also moved the earth", with adherence and group practice, we can do it. Others may not want to rise to higher levels of power, and will ignore this. Take this once in a lifetime opportunity and join the warfare right now, before it is too late.

HPS Maxine has opened the tombstone for the enemy, and that opened with the Final RTR. People will not understand her value right now, but will in the future. One has to build on the previous achievements, and we have a way to go in accomplishment of even more power.

We are nowhere to where we will be in the future. One might have a grasp of it, but not everyone sees this as clearly as I do. We will get there.

The material the enemy has published, their exposure, major mistakes, and other failures, will keep stacking as they go. As their power increases on the material level, and their oppression increases, so will their spiritual power dwindle, and their foundation will collapse. And in the end, they will fall.

They will not believe that this even happened, but it is going to happen. And it will happen from the Souls Satan has appointed for this task. The overwhelming power of Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Greece and Sumer will be upon them, and they will experience their end. Cush and Canaan will crush them, Rome will hit them, and the Dragons of Europe will descend on them...

These only to name a few that the jews always obsess about. The metaphor here is spiritual, for all of us.

For now, until this schedule is concluded, we will remain on the already known rituals. After this, there will be publication of other things, which will be of extreme importance. Everyone will be updated.

Now, as everyone can understand, the situation demands for those Rituals below. However due to the fact most people cannot see higher levels yet [but can have premonitions of these], these are not only viable physically, but astrally.

There are many non-events and false events that are only there to manufacture fake problems and nonsense attention, to waste energy. It is advisable people do not engage into this taunting. Remain focused and stay on line with the general superpower of the group instead, for maximum impact.

It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them.

Our order advances higher, we become stronger, ever more powerful.

There are also those who are invited to join, by any other organization, people who may be individuals, or anyone else who is in understanding of the high importance of this task, to participate in the annihilation of the enemy.

We have a duty towards this world to uphold and the tyranny of the enemy must not pass, but come to pass.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Below the Schedule:

17 to 1st of May. FRTR, Communications, Race Awakening Ritual

_____

Important Notes:

The above schedule is very simple. After this, we will allow a period for resonate and move on to other things shortly after.

April 20th is to be put special attention on this schedule. Specific higher and advanced individuals will be doing specific works on this date from our side. Even other Pagans are joining on this date, and that is positive.

The power date of Hitler's birthday is extremely important and should be utilized as a day of maximum force.

_____

Links:

Final RTR:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html
2 in 1 Paintable Ritual by Soaring Eagle - https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181746id_/https://eager-meninsky-9ce80b.netlify.app/

Tetragrammaton Killing Ritual:

The Webpage: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/SHITHEY.html
The Official Post: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=47794
Paintable Version: Refer above, the link contains both the Final AND the Tetragrammaton destruction ritual.

Race Awakening Ritual [Blacks And Whites]:

White Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

Black Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/11-13-16_Ritual.pdf

Communications RTR

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/11_9_Ritual.html

Thank you Cobra for your work! You actually helped Satan to organize HIS army. Thank you!

hailourtruegod said:
balo666 said:

It's up to you. You can do the Black one if you'd like and if you have time. Blacks and Whites should focus on their own but if they have time and wish to they can do the other one as well.

For black people who want to do the white one also switch up the affirmations from " our White children" to "their White children" and other parts where it's needed.
This really would not be very effective. Each person should be doing their own race awakening ritual, the one that fits themself.

A white person doing the ritual for black people, and black people doing the ritual for white people. It just would not work nearly as well as doing their own. These rituals are connected directly into our souls, and are very deeply connected between us and the shared racial soul of our race. Like for white people, the shared racial soul of all white people is what the jews call Amalek.

I am not black, so I am not part of the shared Black racial soul, so I would not be able to connect with them well enough to effectively do the Black racial awareness ritual. I wish them good luck with this, but I can't help with it.

Havok said:
Invictus said:

Some are totally lobotomized. Just seeing an Othal rune that I have as a profile picture on other accounts or Sowilo, and the reptilian interference in the NPC's subconscious comes to the surface with the Nazi images.

All the Jewish Machiavellianism at work: to make his opponent hate himself. This creates conflicts directly inside.

And as always, it's a minority that works for 80% of the zombies who only want to "get back to the way things were", to go consume their McDonald's, their netflix, and their little nightclub.

But I have confidence in this period of awakening of the race. We will hit it hard.

That's correct, and consequently the reason why NONE of us can afford to skip the white race ritual. The future of our race rests on a small, but powerful, minority of people that have escaped the jewish matrix. Fortunately, our Gods help us carry the burden.

Good news is that, due to our progress, there's no going back to the previous norm, as we permanently remove jewish control over the world.

for racing awakening ritual, is it done by that race people or all of us should do it?

Hello! I have never consecrated a rune with blood, what I did was draw it in my black notebook and I visualize the best I can that it vibrates golden when I pronounce it, I have already done the ritual several times, even so I can consecrate the runes that I made or would have what to make new ones to consecrate them? also, how are they consecrated?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
hailourtruegod said:
balo666 said:

This really would not be very effective. Each person should be doing their own race awakening ritual, the one that fits themself.

A white person doing the ritual for black people, and black people doing the ritual for white people. It just would not work nearly as well as doing their own. These rituals are connected directly into our souls, and are very deeply connected between us and the shared racial soul of our race. Like for white people, the shared racial soul of all white people is what the jews call Amalek.

I am not black, so I am not part of the shared Black racial soul, so I would not be able to connect with them well enough to effectively do the Black racial awareness ritual. I wish them good luck with this, but I can't help with it.

I agree. If someone is mixed though they could do both or if they are not white or black.

Anyways this is part of what is unhealthy about race mixing it creates an internal conflict on the spiritual side of things (being connected to all racial souls of what your mixed with) as well as with genetics. You can imagine what Jew gentile is like ugg 🤮(they still have Jewish souls but just saying)

From what I gather with Lucifuge and others who escaped it must have been hard (same with any other people that escaped their species being doomed by the reptilians) maybe even now but I am sure they figured out a way to get rid of that kind of pull from the racial soul towards certain things.

But anyways these race awakening rituals are best when done with someone who is the race they are doing it for. Although others of other races can help it won't be as strong.

hailourtruegod said:
balo666 said:

The energies do work regardless as long as directed correctly. It's when one directs it as a way as they're speaking like they're part of that race even if they're not is when the ritual might lose effectiveness.

For example, when these rituals first came out I was foolishly believing I was White and the energies felt off every time i did it because I was directing it in the wrong way but once I came to my sense and starting doing the rituals as the way I explained I felt no push back at all.

This advice was first said by HPHC in the past and he himself said it works as well and from my own experience I can say the same. I really didn't want to use his name on this because I dislike "dropping names" to push credibility in my words but I had a feeling I would have to haha. Unless I'm really messing up and have my facts mixed up but I'm certain this isn't the case here.

Feel free to ask him about it.

If Whites or Blacks here only want to focus on their respective Race Awakening ritual then more power on to them. My opinion is for you guys to focus on your own but it WILL work if anyone wishes to do them.

No pressure on anyone to do the Race Awakening rituals that's not part of their race. Just making it clear that there's no problem in doing them.

homeraee said:
for racing awakening ritual, is it done by that race people or all of us should do it?
Do the ritual for your race. If you are an asian or arab you don't have to do it just focus more on F-RTRs but you can do it if you feel you want to participate.

balo666 said:
Hello! I have never consecrated a rune with blood, what I did was draw it in my black notebook and I visualize the best I can that it vibrates golden when I pronounce it, I have already done the ritual several times, even so I can consecrate the runes that I made or would have what to make new ones to consecrate them? also, how are they consecrated?

You can write the runes on a piece of paper and consecrate them with the blood and guard it for use every time we do the ritual of racial awakening.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I see that people are protesting now due to our RTR's. But the annoying thing is in many places in Europe, people are still calling the ministers and globalist jews: Gestapo or Nazi's. For example here in the Netherlands. If they would know the difference between National Socialism and communism, people wouldn't act this retarded. So how do you think people will eventually know the jews lied about the 2nd world war and all this scamdemic stuff? The majority of people I mean. That they know it was the jews all the time. I'm beyond tired to hear the BS on our Antichrist. Even influentual people against the lockdown are constantly comparing what so called happened with the lolocaust, to this global situation. I want to see their faces of the same influential people, when they find out the Antichrist is our savior. :shock: Or it would already be to late for them to be saved. It's great to see the uprising. And as you Cobra Commander predicted, many clashes will follow. Denmark does it with style, Men in Black. I could see this turning into a National Socialistic movement. It's interesting the thought of how National Socialism would eventually unveil. In the mean time I keep doing my part of spiritual warfare!

Hail Satan/88!!!

Yagami Light said:
What an inspiring post! I got the shivers and teared up when I finished reading it. :')

I would like to ask two little things about the Race Awakening Ritual.
I have been using a different version of the runes (Sauil instead of Sol, Ansus instead of Oss). The reason for that is because the ό is not a simple "oh" but kind of different, and I'm afraid of getting it wrong, so I do the gothic versions I'm more familiar with.
Does this lessen the ritual's effect?

Second question is, what kind of visualization do you folks do when doing the Awakening ritual? I just visualize the runes in white-gold (while vibrating) but at the affirmation I want to visualize something, I need an inspiration... and it feels like I'm out of it. :? :?
Using different variations of the runes is all fine.
Won't lessen the power.

homeraee said:
Answer is already here.
hailourtruegod said:
balo666 said:

hailourtruegod said:
For example, when these rituals first came out I was foolishly believing I was White and the energies felt off every time i did it because I was directing it in the wrong way but once I came to my sense and starting doing the rituals as the way I explained I felt no push back at all.
So you are not white? Are you mixed? If you are mixed, then that explains why you are not feeling connected to your shared racial soul. And that explains why it does not feel like you are able to connect into the ritual deeply or effectively. Because if you are trying to do a race awakening ritual for a race other than your own, you just aren't going to be able to connect with it.

This is exactly what I was trying to say. These rituals work directly between a person and their shared racial soul, as the person doing the ritual create a force which resonates through the whole shared racial soul. And almost everybody here who has done the ritual, they know exactly what I'm saying because we have all felt it.

When one does it the way I explained it is done in a way to wake up other races in an indirect manner, so to say.

In the past, when I was directing energy in an "direct" manner to connect to White racial conscience it "felt" VERY wrong but I was ignoring it until I finally was convinced of the fact that I'm not white. I stopped doing the Race Awakening rituals all together for like two or three schedules I think and once I read it's ok for other races to them but in the manner I explained (first explained by HPHC) i felt nothing wrong or "off" about the energies.

I almost made a choice last night not to do the Race Awakening rituals last night after Argedco's reply but I immediately got what I perceived as a sign.

I saw meme that had a white child learning how to defend themself and it had 666 likes.

I thought deeply if this had any meaning and right away I felt like I should still proceed with the Race Awakening rituals and once I finished both of them I felt very positive energy and felt the need to focus on the Gods and Goddesses.

Like I said, no pressure on anyone to do a ritual focused outside of their race but I am only making it clear that's it's perfectly fine if anyone wishes to do so. :)

I feel like this is obvious but just in case someone really is confused then, do not consecrate the runes if you're not part of the White Race.

The best way I can explain it is that one has to do it in manner of being an outsider of those races.

Which brings me to another point.

When I said I did the ritual the first time I did drop some of my blood on the runes I wrote in a piece of paper. I still have them. Should I throw these away? Should I keep them while keeping in mind not to use them anymore?

Hail Hooded Cobra!

Thank you for such a wonderful and inspiring post. Truly, you deserve your rewards.

I believe in your vision, and have held it personally in my thoughts since I came here that you are a quintessential force on the forums and in the SS. Your skills in warfare and leadership outshine the others; you rally us together.

I think of Azazel when I read your words. I've always felt his beneficence shine in much of what you have said both by your Sermons and in your posts to others including myself. I hope one day to be great, as you are. It is my dream to uplift myself higher! It is my duty to carry this dream into reality. For the oath!

Thank you!

HAIL SATAN AND HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

FRÖHLICH GEBURSTAG HERR HITLER

SIEG HEIL

If people whine about "Gestapo" they still don't understand how Facebook even works. Facebook has done x10000 times the damage of any "Gestapo" could ever do. Facebook knows what time you take a piss and for how long.

For Gestapo to care about this, you would have to be top tier National Threat, such as terrorist, supreme Communist, agent of Stalin, spy, or related. Facebook is simply interested in what time you piss and just in case if your piss makes Anti-Semetic sounds.

Gestapo chose top criminal targets for investigation, not small fries. The stuff nobody would even want to deal with. It was quite similar like agencies of today, with few differences if at all.

Now people are investigated over twitter posts that trash talk online. Gestapo was top secret service as does exist right now in every other country.

It also destroyed many pedos in the Vatican by the dozens, alongside Goebbels, which was a world first. Up until that time, nobody even had the nerve to literally go after these people. It was Gestapo that started to go after them in full force. Most people cowered back then, and everyone knew what was going on, but not much historic intervention was done to stop the suffering of children. Gestapo handled this type of dirty and dangerous work. This harmed the pedo rings of the time so much, so they now whine and this police department went down as a negative slang.

Gestapo wouldn't investigate uncle Matt or normal everyday people who aren't National threat else for literally saying some shit online. Facebook will definitely do that, do reports, put people in terrorist watchlists and so on arbitarily. Gestapo worked more with leads and actual actions committed. The stuff people see in movies was not happening as much as people think.

Also, modern US agencies do a lot more of the same, if not the same. Ever heard of Guantanamo? FEMA camps? All these things still exist. Have we ever heard of what secret police in China may possibly do to dissidents? We probably never will.

Why? Because these dissidents aren't Jews and the Jewish Lobby is what controls the media, which creates the narratives. So we only heard about "Gestapo" in our lives.

Even Putin's secret police is probably far more firm, properly working, and focused, than many other "Gestapo like" branches of the West. Our USA equivalents of Gestapo are busy chasing down 14 year olds online who told Jews to fuck off in Call of Duty Warzone. Hillary, Bidens, Epsteins, these always make it somehow.

It's a total shame, especially because most of the Secret Agencies actually gained manpower, methodology, and knowledge for a huge part, you guessed it from where: National Socialists.

Satanswarlord666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I see that people are protesting now due to our RTR's. But the annoying thing is in many places in Europe, people are still calling the ministers and globalist jews: Gestapo or Nazi's. For example here in the Netherlands. If they would know the difference between National Socialism and communism, people wouldn't act this retarded. So how do you think people will eventually know the jews lied about the 2nd world war and all this scamdemic stuff? The majority of people I mean. That they know it was the jews all the time. I'm beyond tired to hear the BS on our Antichrist. Even influentual people against the lockdown are constantly comparing what so called happened with the lolocaust, to this global situation. I want to see their faces of the same influential people, when they find out the Antichrist is our savior. :shock: Or it would already be to late for them to be saved. It's great to see the uprising. And as you Cobra Commander predicted, many clashes will follow. Denmark does it with style, Men in Black. I could see this turning into a National Socialistic movement. It's interesting the thought of how National Socialism would eventually unveil. In the mean time I keep doing my part of spiritual warfare!

Hail Satan/88!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back