Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Divine Purpose & Spiritual Warfare Schedule - April 17 to May 1st

Good to see the Communications RTR back in action. :) I feel we need tons of that one. A lot of this war (if not nearly everything on the physical plane) has been seized by the enemy through misdirection, the power to print books and retell history as they saw fit, lies constantly told and fear transmitted from the media to the masses for so long it's sickening to think about. Every attempt at spreading the truth is usually met with resistance and censorship, and I just know if WE had the media in our hands the time between now and the day that Humanity finally understands it exists because Father Satan created us would be considerably shorter and our warfare would be taken up by so many more people.

Because of the endless propaganda, we see people driving wearing two or three face diapers and plastic bottles on the head... we need the power to undo this asap. Those that DON'T WANT to see the truth, will still avoid it, but Knowledge MUST reach even those that have never considered Satan to be the good guy. Fools and the utterly brainwashed won't listen anyway, but I bet millions more would join us and fight with us.

Thanks for adding that ritual, Commander. I'll give my best. I can feel the jewish power disappearing every time I finish the Tetra part. Love it! :D

Let's take OUR Planet back!
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

jrvan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
jrvan said:
I hope we get a longer break after this one, I'm about ready to spiritually collapse :cry:

You are pushing yourself and that is negative. This is not what we are aiming for here.

One should go at their pace and not lose control. Losing control can be detrimental.

If one reaches this territory, you pull back, take some time off, recharge and go again.

But yes, after this there will be a settlement period so everyone can recharge.

I had to for a few days at the end of the schedule. It was the first time I have missed a day of the FRTR since I started doing it, and I felt bad about that. But I was just too tired at night, and I had to get my sleep schedule back on track so I could recover. I was a little shocked when I saw the new schedule a few days earlier than I expected.

Nevertheless, I should be able to make do with the amount of sleep and recovery I've gained so far. Things are mostly back on track for me now.

You really next time if it happens again do not need to do that if it causes you to feel the way you did. Just go at a pace your comfortable with. I think many who have been here (including me) has missed an rtr or ritual or something on some day for some reason at least once. In fact last scedule I missed the removing curses on the serpent the third day. But I didn't kick myself or do it an insane amount of times the next day just an extra time. Things happen the point is you try. There is no reason to get burned out that makes you less effective later and for me when I did it made me not want to do rtrs at all for a bit and struggle to do it. That is not that great. So keep at your own pace and good luck.

Henu the Great said:
Asians should prioritize f-rtr + tetra.
What would you think with Mexicans? I asked this before on an old schedule post and never really got an answer, maybe it's too confusing.

Would you think just stick with more final rtr as well? It's no problem if you are unsure.

hailourtruegod said:
You always know how to make a motivational post!

Im going to enjoy doing this schedule.

As per usual any non Whites/Blacks can do more of the other rituals posted instead or if you wish you can do the Racial Awakening ritual but rephrase the affirmation slightly. For example in the White ritual instead of our White children, you can say their White children. I myself have skipped the prayers in the beginning and just go straight for the vibrations in the past.

Let's do this!

Hail Satan

Hail the Gods

Hail Maxine

Hail Hooded Cobra

Wish I would have read this first aha I was wondering what happens if you are Mexican or something else. Since in the past didn't really get a clear answer. If a moderator can just disregard my post before this and this one as well would appreciate it.

While I'm barely open astrally, I did experience a change in energy this past month. It varied between feelings and actual sensations. On the whole, it's very soothing and encouraging, which is exactly what I need at this time. Commader Cobra, your post is the cherry on the cake <3

But on a logistical note:
What is more powerful, to perform the schedule in one go or to span and sync with FRTR hour and mid-hour?

One Wire Phenomenon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You are Godly commander Cobra
You will be written about in history as a hero one day, i believe that truly.

Heil Hooded Cobra!
Hail Satan!

Well the war will be over before HC has the chance to die, so that he could be written in history, if you meant that :D

Hmm... I just had a thought. If i remember correctly, there was a time period in 2015 or 2016, when i did like 20 RTRs a day :shock: I know right??
But i was then such a force. I just spammed and spammed and spammed Nooonstop. (And pretty fast, TOO fast :? )
But the funny thing was, that when i DID spam, there were ALWAYS tons of the "good news" coming in; from the news, in the forum and groups etc etc. And when i DIDNT spam, there were much less good news coming in...

So, concluding that, i decided that i will be personally ending this war and continuing that SAME spamming, only with more powerful Rituals and being more powerful.

See ya all in the 4th Reich guys :cool:

HERE I COME KIKES!!!
THE KIKENNILATOR 666!!!
:twisted: x666

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Restoring communications..
Project veritas was just banned on Twitter for no reason, now the owner James O’Keefe has started a lawsuit against them. Let’s hope this helps out. He has done great work in exposing the enemy and their media.
Definitely not for no reason. He just got the CNN director to admit to bunch of fuckery.
It's a 3 part-er but worth the watch. When you dropping truth bombs like this you can't stay on Twitter :roll:
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/part-1-cnn-director-admits-network-engaged-in-propaganda-to-remove-trump/

Lets make it worth it. Heil Satan !!!! Sieg Heil !!!!

Thank you for the new schedule. Other pagans are joining in? I'm curious to know what that means. It is a good sign if spiritual satanism is becoming more widespread

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Hi, all fellow Satanist's,
Thanks for the RTR's I feel it's hitting the enemy where it hurts.
However there has to be a way to hit them in their core, to eliminate the Alien scum from existence for ever.
I've come to understand we are an renewable energy source that the enemy Aliens feed on. Like a battery source for them.
I had an idea, why don't we send them some poisoned energy right into their "hive"?

For example, if you ever had an ant problem, you could kill all the worker ants all you wanted and this would only slow the problem. To kill the hive you have to kill the Queen ant that births all the young ants. You put poison traps out and let the worker ants bring this back into the nest and they feed it to the queen ant. The eats the poison and dies killing the nest for good.

Is there any RTRs we could do that would send tainted the energy "poison" back to their "nest"? If not maybe we could work on a new RTR that would tank the very energy they depend upon? After all they use our people and animals for our blood and energy to feed themselves. I say hit them in their core, Shatterpoint!
What do you think? How can this be done? Are we already working on something like this?

Hail Satan Forever!

I have a question. Can I do the rituals whenever I want? I mean, anytime, right?
If so, what is it for, or what is the Rtr coordinator for? the website.

Cynthia said:
Thank you for the new schedule. Other pagans are joining in? I'm curious to know what that means. It is a good sign if spiritual satanism is becoming more widespread

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

There is a lot of people that follow Odin/Wotan (and also I am assuming other pagan gods and practices too I only know about that one though) that believe in Nazism. I don't exactly know what they do but they celebrate Hitler's Birthday in some way. See Odinism. Unfortunately we don't have other pagans doing full on SS stuff and spiritual warfare yet I don't think but we probably will in the future. This adds energy to this date is what is being said.

Sekix said:
I have a question. Can I do the rituals whenever I want? I mean, anytime, right?

You can do it whenever you want, but the power is amplified when done simultaneously with others. This is what the coordination timer is for. However, don't make this super inconvenient for yourself. Don't lose sleep over it, for example.

You should use it like if you know the upcoming hour is a time for the FRTR, you plan some of your meditations around it. You may know that if you do one meditation, you will be done in time for the counter, for example. There is also some leeway, I think maybe like 5-10 minutes where you can start after the initial beginning.

balo666 said:
I am sorry if I'm kinda lost

If I am white should I do the white ritual only or both?
White people do the white ritual, black people do the black ritual.

This is connecting into the shared soul of all of your race of people.

Sekix said:
It could be stronger if everybody does it at the same time, that is what the timer is for. But you can do it at any time, do it whenever you are able to.

Sekix said:

RTR Timer:

https://evilgoy.com/

On Timing:

When the timer is 0:00:00 = FRTR + Tetra
When the timer is 1:00:00 = Other Rituals.

I don't think the order has changed since then.

slyscorpion said:
jrvan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You are pushing yourself and that is negative. This is not what we are aiming for here.

One should go at their pace and not lose control. Losing control can be detrimental.

If one reaches this territory, you pull back, take some time off, recharge and go again.

But yes, after this there will be a settlement period so everyone can recharge.

I had to for a few days at the end of the schedule. It was the first time I have missed a day of the FRTR since I started doing it, and I felt bad about that. But I was just too tired at night, and I had to get my sleep schedule back on track so I could recover. I was a little shocked when I saw the new schedule a few days earlier than I expected.

Nevertheless, I should be able to make do with the amount of sleep and recovery I've gained so far. Things are mostly back on track for me now.

You really next time if it happens again do not need to do that if it causes you to feel the way you did. Just go at a pace your comfortable with. I think many who have been here (including me) has missed an rtr or ritual or something on some day for some reason at least once. In fact last scedule I missed the removing curses on the serpent the third day. But I didn't kick myself or do it an insane amount of times the next day just an extra time. Things happen the point is you try. There is no reason to get burned out that makes you less effective later and for me when I did it made me not want to do rtrs at all for a bit and struggle to do it. That is not that great. So keep at your own pace and good luck.

Thanks, brother. That's encouraging. I didn't overdo it the next day to make up for it or anything, no worries. I just had a lot of things going on which caused me to have too many late nights which messed up my sleep schedule. I shouldn't have used the word "spiritually" when I said I was going to collapse, I'm just fatigued. I exaggerated without thinking, and I hope I didn't worry the High Priest or anyone else.

I've only got the Race Awakening Ritual left for today so cheers! We can do this. Hail victory, Slyscorpion.

Sekix said:
If your daily schedule does not allow for doing when timer at https://evilgoy.com/ hits zero then do them anytime you can.

Artanis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You are Godly commander Cobra
You will be written about in history as a hero one day, i believe that truly.

Heil Hooded Cobra!
Hail Satan!

Well the war will be over before HC has the chance to die, so that he could be written in history, if you meant that :D

No he wont die.Lets say a 100 years from now when we have won the jews off of this planet the children will be learning about him and how He and Hps Maxine led the raised army to victory. I am honoured to be part of this all. One day i can tell my grandkids about Hp Hooded Cobra and that i fought with him...

Can the paper for RR be sitting in a travel bag or something similar while I preform the ritual or does it need to be out with me?

Artanis said:
Hmm... I just had a thought. If i remember correctly, there was a time period in 2015 or 2016, when i did like 20 RTRs a day :shock: I know right??
But i was then such a force. I just spammed and spammed and spammed Nooonstop. (And pretty fast, TOO fast :? )
But the funny thing was, that when i DID spam, there were ALWAYS tons of the "good news" coming in; from the news, in the forum and groups etc etc. And when i DIDNT spam, there were much less good news coming in...

So, concluding that, i decided that i will be personally ending this war and continuing that SAME spamming, only with more powerful Rituals and being more powerful.

See ya all in the 4th Reich guys :cool:

HERE I COME KIKES!!!
THE KIKENNILATOR 666!!!
:twisted: x666
If you decide to spam them, do them at an appropriate pace. If you do them so fastly then they will have less power. Quality>quantity
20 done fast is like 4 done at an acceptable pace.

No he wont die.Lets say a 100 years from now when we have won the jews off of this planet the children will be learning about him and how He and Hps Maxine led the raised army to victory. I am honoured to be part of this all. One day i can tell my grandkids about Hp Hooded Cobra and that i fought with him...
Bruh. Everything is accelerating... Jews will be gone when Gods return. In 100 years we have solid foundation with the 4th Reich.

Henu the Great said:
Bruh. Everything is accelerating... Jews will be gone when Gods return. In 100 years we have solid foundation with the 4th Reich.

Im just giving an example of what i meant did not mean it literally a 100 years. Yes i know everything is accelerated i can see it all around me.

Henu the Great said:
Best news ever!!!!!!

Henu the Great said:
I hope I'm alive at that time. And I hope that all Mongols reunite again under one nation at that time.

Henu the Great said:

If we mostly play it smart and work hard at this the Jews will be gone before the Gods return. I am sure they want to deal with something other than that when they come here 🤢🤮

I noticed in the White Race Ritual that the runes are vibrated together as one round. Does this mean one breath for all three runes, or each breath for each rune three times equal one round?

Thanks in advance. Hail Satan.

GoldenxChild1 said:
I noticed in the White Race Ritual that the runes are vibrated together as one round. Does this mean one breath for all three runes, or each breath for each rune three times equal one round?
Do it all in one breath, if you have iron lungs :lol:

slyscorpion said:
There is no reason to get burned out that makes you less effective later and for me when I did it made me not want to do rtrs at all for a bit and struggle to do it. That is not that great. So keep at your own pace and good luck.

Does it get that tiring to do many? So far I think the most different rituals I've done in a day was 4 or 5 (meaning 1 FRTR and the rest were probably the 3 Serpent RTRs and something else like Curse Israel), or the longest FRTR ever 99 rep for each letter (took me at least a couple hours I think), but I never felt like I needed more energy to continue, only more time and willpower. :/
If anything sometimes I felt a 'boost' from doing it, maybe it's just from the fact that I'm happy I'm destroying the jews lol, but it feels pretty satisfactory. :lol:

On another note, dude, I love your avatar image. Is it from some anime or something? Not only the red hourglass is very familiar as we've got many spiders with that exact image (minus the lady with a bright solar chakra) on their belly... (mmm, same spot where the red mark is on the spider), but for months that and more signs I'd see anywhere strongly insisted in reminding me of the Dagaz rune. Haven't really used it much so far, but it feels like something important. I know the rune has to do with previous lives and one's roots so it may be something that tells me more about who I am. I'm just normally so busy with so much stuff other than Ritual Schedules I barely find the time to do extra meditations, I'm currently postponing two workings I've been wanting to do for a while before I try new things.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Do it all in one breath, if you have iron lungs :lol:

I can do it all in one breath, and not even negligently.

From your sarcasm I will presume it's one breath per rune.

slyscorpion said:
Cynthia said:

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

There is a lot of people that follow Odin/Wotan (and also I am assuming other pagan gods and practices too I only know about that one though) that believe in Nazism. I don't exactly know what they do but they celebrate Hitler's Birthday in some way. See Odinism. Unfortunately we don't have other pagans doing full on SS stuff and spiritual warfare yet I don't think but we probably will in the future. This adds energy to this date is what is being said.

That is interesting. That makes more sense, I was wondering if somehow Wiccans or other neopagans were somehow opening up to this. Thank you for your reply!

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back