Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Doing workings specifically for our Race

Ramses

What do you lot think my white brothers and sisters do you think we should make our own freedom and empowerment rituals specifically for whites so we can reap the rewards and benefits ahead of the others

While a bare no personal grudge towards the others I still want our race to come out on top of all of this bullshit the Jews are collapsing and they have epically failed we need to begin to think of our future and how we would like it to be shaped

Just because the Jews will be gone doesn't mean their filth doesn't stick especially to the blacks we need to be prepared for a power vacuum situation let us arm ourselves and our own spiritually as best we can I have already begun doing this by adding another round to my rtrs specifying that the whites receive the full benefit of an additional round and not just gentiles as is done with the other rtrs

I would also like to remove all that white guilt bullshit as well as the lack of racial pride these 2 are our biggest killers and while these are finally being turned around in some ways we the white people essentially need to just not give a fuck throw them out and let them care for themselves

Thoughts?

We will attain all of this with curses removed, and awakening of our race. These are the primary objectives.

With that stated, and objective view of the White Race tells me there is a lot of garbage in it, that needs cleaning.

One must not see only the negative side into this, but there is a positive side. Much shit is being cleaned right now. Unclean and putrid countries are going to fall, more racially homogenous are going to rise.

In these times there is a lot of prospect. "Protecting" them during this time means effectively removing the effects of their atrocities and unspiritual route of life. I am unwilling to do this.

They should crash and burn, and suffer for their negligence of spirituality and the Gods and betraying racial laws. Out of this the proper ones will arise better and higher.

It cannot be any other way, otherwise we will be returning back into this very same mess, over and over again.

People need to crash and burn. Unless the Gods were around and we were doing the right thing and something occurred okay. But in current kosher supervised times certain elements need to be crushed.

Look at Himmler's quote on xtianity it wasn't crushed over 80 years ago and look at the problems now. Look at How many christurds blamed "Oy vey he is practicing witchcraft and doing magick from an evil book". Until society began to enforce rule of law and crush this mentality lots of people on both sides died. The only difference is one side not 100% our side but the side of rule of law prevailed and crushed said christurds. Even christurds of today state "Oy vey dah lawd is gonna crushed and goyshkopf you for ebil debil stuff". Funny they spout out shit like communists. Look at the leftists they don't care about constitution of the U.S. or anything. Many of them stupidly state pleading the 5th like the Chauvin case = admitting guilt. Pleading the 5th = NOT wanting to incriminate oneself either because they DID cause an issue and they have a right to not state anything or ignorantly they could be cross-examined told a question and then they get charged with crimes. Pleading the 5th = not admitting of guilt.

Anyways the question that I always wanted to ask is.

What are the Gods gonna do to these people?

For example HP.Cobra mentioned one planet broke out of kosher supervision. I assume the civilization massacred the kosher species and may have spent it's time hunting down any survivors. What are the Gods gonna do to the jews? and What are the Gods gonna do to Gentiles who knowingly or unknowingly are helping the enemy?

I've tried asking this question a few days ago but never got posted.

I think O.P. you need to understand not all humans deserve saving nor wanting to be saved. It's like God-times, did everyone or was everyone spiritually advancing, NOPE. Some stayed as normal people maybe they did some daily meditation to reduce stress or help themselves at some point. But not everyone was hardcore, gung-ho to the Godhead. As a matter of fact I would not be surprised like Hp.Cobra mentioned of criminals and bad people being prosecuted or killed for committing crimes or acting with illegal intent even in the Golden age.

Gear88 said:
People need to crash and burn. Unless the Gods were around and we were doing the right thing and something occurred okay. But in current kosher supervised times certain elements need to be crushed.

Look at Himmler's quote on xtianity it wasn't crushed over 80 years ago and look at the problems now. Look at How many christurds blamed "Oy vey he is practicing witchcraft and doing magick from an evil book". Until society began to enforce rule of law and crush this mentality lots of people on both sides died. The only difference is one side not 100% our side but the side of rule of law prevailed and crushed said christurds. Even christurds of today state "Oy vey dah lawd is gonna crushed and goyshkopf you for ebil debil stuff". Funny they spout out shit like communists. Look at the leftists they don't care about constitution of the U.S. or anything. Many of them stupidly state pleading the 5th like the Chauvin case = admitting guilt. Pleading the 5th = NOT wanting to incriminate oneself either because they DID cause an issue and they have a right to not state anything or ignorantly they could be cross-examined told a question and then they get charged with crimes. Pleading the 5th = not admitting of guilt.

Anyways the question that I always wanted to ask is.

What are the Gods gonna do to these people?

For example HP.Cobra mentioned one planet broke out of kosher supervision. I assume the civilization massacred the kosher species and may have spent it's time hunting down any survivors. What are the Gods gonna do to the jews? and What are the Gods gonna do to Gentiles who knowingly or unknowingly are helping the enemy?

I've tried asking this question a few days ago but never got posted.

I think O.P. you need to understand not all humans deserve saving nor wanting to be saved. It's like God-times, did everyone or was everyone spiritually advancing, NOPE. Some stayed as normal people maybe they did some daily meditation to reduce stress or help themselves at some point. But not everyone was hardcore, gung-ho to the Godhead. As a matter of fact I would not be surprised like Hp.Cobra mentioned of criminals and bad people being prosecuted or killed for committing crimes or acting with illegal intent even in the Golden age.

I agree humanity needs a huge ass kicking to finally awaken from their kike induced coma. all kinds of evil to clean up and exterminate or at least put laws to control it and is there a list of countries that are unclean and putrid?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back