Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

3,000 year-old artifact depiction of (((YHWH)))

EternalDarkness said:
There is a great book translated to english from spanish, written around 70s, knowledge passed through the family heritage. It has 800 pages of the real history of the world. It speaks of the Old Gods of the aryan races, it teaches the power of the spirit over the jewish soul that will always betray us with emotions bowing down to Jehovah. In the book it cleary states that Jehovah is Satan, the trickster, and the true God of Atlantis being Kristos Lucifer-Wothan. It's a really interesting book and definitely worth a read. It's called Mystery of Belicena Villca - anyone read it ? it's available in pdf, i have it in book format, read it couple of times.

Drop the book, you can't just switch different names and titles around. Xrist is obviously a kike character and as you mentioned, it calls Satan, the top Pagan god that resembled the serpentine(hindu kundalini serpent in occult) power of humanity and lead a movement of empowerment and power against weakness and kike oppression, the kike egregore?

Don't tell me the RTRs melt who we dedicated ourselves to, or even melts what the kikes hate so much they call him not just adversary in hebrew but the cause why people sin in kike kabbalah. Ninety percent that book might be a massive subversive trap.

I may have not read it yet but by what you said, I think that book reminded me of a mad druggie psycho named richard lester but he became a book. I'll go explore this in my free time but if that's a landmine then expect me to come back with mentioning as many red flags I can highlight from it.

I highly doubt I would have time to go through 800+ pages of krustos-gate crap.

EternalDarkness said:
There is a great book translated to english from spanish, written around 70s, knowledge passed through the family heritage. It has 800 pages of the real history of the world. It speaks of the Old Gods of the aryan races, it teaches the power of the spirit over the jewish soul that will always betray us with emotions bowing down to Jehovah. In the book it cleary states that Jehovah is Satan, the trickster, and the true God of Atlantis being Kristos Lucifer-Wothan. It's a really interesting book and definitely worth a read. It's called Mystery of Belicena Villca - anyone read it ? it's available in pdf, i have it in book format, read it couple of times.

This is just new age nonsense, written by (((theosophists))) like Samael Aun Weor and other similar jewish garbage, just xianity version 2.

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Blitzkreig said:
I don't have any other opinion on South Park. I don't think it's positive. It was more a Jew making fun of other Jews kind of thing and using Jew humor.

Folks, Southpark is as jewish as it can get lol.
When I was younger I would hardcore watch this shit show - I really enjoyed it! :? :? :?

It has so much pedophile "humor" and also shit humor... No wonder it's by jews. The show also depicts the most retarded and humiliating image for homosexuals.
I remember when I enjoyed watching it, I had searched for the creators behind it. One is a jew (although identifies as "atheist" lol... Trying to throw ash in our eyes, and not admitting that jews are a race) and the other is not jewish, but he looks so... disgusting.. Like, his energy, it's absolutely sick, disgusting!

https://www.google.com/search?q=creators+of+southpark&client=firefox-b-d&sxsrf=ALeKk01aQa-mw5Gl_SPgUcGq1RWG-UIjfA:1618238717944&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjz7Mb_-PjvAhUB_aQKHZQOCWQQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1680&bih=908

(now that I look at them, they both feel jewish to me... maybe I didn't remember correctly to say only one of them was jewish)

Wildfire said:
EternalDarkness said:

Drop the book, you can't just switch different names and titles around. Xrist is obviously a kike character and as you mentioned, it calls Satan, the top Pagan god that resembled the serpentine(hindu kundalini serpent in occult) power of humanity and lead a movement of empowerment and power against weakness and kike oppression, the kike egregore?

Don't tell me the RTRs melt who we dedicated ourselves to, or even melts what the kikes hate so much they call him not just adversary in hebrew but the cause why people sin in kike kabbalah. Ninety percent that book might be a massive subversive trap.

I may have not read it yet but by what you said, I think that book reminded me of a mad druggie psycho named richard lester but he became a book. I'll go explore this in my free time but if that's a landmine then expect me to come back with mentioning as many red flags I can highlight from it.

I highly doubt I would have time to go through 800+ pages of krustos-gate crap.

Basically this guy is on an enemy platform writing the same BS, covertly coming here to attack through numerous accounts, and promote his globohomo agenda of ChriStoShhh like some other dumbo was doing not that long ago.

These types of books are not uncommon its the same dogshit line based on the Jewish lie that Satan So Evil and trying to relate the past to reaffirm the kosher manner in the present.

Well i read a lot of books, it's what i do in my free time, i'm not some enemy on enemy platform lol. Anyway the book is hard on the stuff that you write here except it says that angels are demons and demons are old gods demonized by the churches. As for samuel aun weor the book says he's a new age clown and mentions other of the same ilk. The first couple of hundred pages are about the history of teutonic order and basically speaks of the creator reptile whatever you wanna call him the father of jews. Don't know what you mean by new age but i thought it was all those fake movements like asatru and stuff. It just says how the Christ figure of the bible was imitated after the image of Christ of Atlantis, which they say it's Lucifer. And since it's a big book on nazi,norse,pagan related i thought it is worth discussing and someone might have read it in their book reading days and could probably share a light or few of their own opinion. Samuel and theosophists are the enemy of the book, just as rose cross and other similar synarchic organizations. That's all, thanks.

Now i can't even post a comment, anyway just wanted to have a conversation, immediately i am labeled new age when i am nothing but that, and i hate everything associated with it, and yes i've tried reading theosophists and similar, i never could get past couple of pages of bullshit, what i offered here is something much different and it has a lot of hitler stuff in it, the occult scenery behind it, thule,ss, all of the stuff that you write here. I guess i made a mistake, you can ban me or whatever, i don't care, we are doomed anyway, you are 100 and they are all

EternalDarkness said:
Now i can't even post a comment, anyway just wanted to have a conversation, immediately i am labeled new age when i am nothing but that, and i hate everything associated with it, and yes i've tried reading theosophists and similar, i never could get past couple of pages of bullshit, what i offered here is something much different and it has a lot of hitler stuff in it, the occult scenery behind it, thule,ss, all of the stuff that you write here. I guess i made a mistake, you can ban me or whatever, i don't care, we are doomed anyway, you are 100 and they are all
Jehovah is YHVH and is totally opposed to Satan.

Kristos-lucifer-wotan? Who are you kidding here?

We will win, and you and the likes of you will be put away, for good.

EternalDarkness said:
Doomed loL. Well you could say that for yourself personally.

We are all and they are only millions. They will be dwindled down to a couple thousand after 10 years after which we can begin our great Final Solution.

The only people who are Doomed are the enemy.

Say Yahallo to Mageson for me. We'll see who comes out at the end after the apocalypse.

EternalDarkness said:
Well i read a lot of books, it's what i do in my free time, i'm not some enemy on enemy platform lol. Anyway the book is hard on the stuff that you write here except it says that angels are demons and demons are old gods demonized by the churches. As for samuel aun weor the book says he's a new age clown and mentions other of the same ilk. The first couple of hundred pages are about the history of teutonic order and basically speaks of the creator reptile whatever you wanna call him the father of jews. Don't know what you mean by new age but i thought it was all those fake movements like asatru and stuff. It just says how the Christ figure of the bible was imitated after the image of Christ of Atlantis, which they say it's Lucifer. And since it's a big book on nazi,norse,pagan related i thought it is worth discussing and someone might have read it in their book reading days and could probably share a light or few of their own opinion. Samuel and theosophists are the enemy of the book, just as rose cross and other similar synarchic organizations. That's all, thanks.

Some time ago I read some parts of that book and they promote many things that are just more Xian garbage saying that Enlil is against Enki, that the fictitious jewish character of the Virgin Mary is another avatar of Astarte and other garbage made on purpose to promote the lie that judeo-christianity as a successor of paganism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back