Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How did you discover the joyofsatan page?

I grew up in a very Christian environment I had to go to church at least three times a week forced in to one activity after another I hated all of it but as a child i went along with it and used it as an opportunity to socialize and nothing else.as an adult I tried to go to church just speaking my mothers approval ( I rebelled a lot and did the opposite of anything she wanted) but I could never stick with it never getting anything out of it always had more questions than answers, feeling guilty for not wanting to let go of all the good things in life just to go to so called heaven it maddened me that I had to lose all that I was and give up any kind of possessions just so I could so called have more when I died. It never made much sense.

The end of 2016 into the beginning of 2017 somethings started occurring in my life that were very intense and not welcomed it got to the point I started thinking I was losing my mind so me and my husband went to my parents who btw a pastor's to help with this problem and knowing there beliefs i thought we had to give it a try. So when we talked to them all they had to ask was I on drugs or going through a mental break down I knew then nothing was going to come of it. So they did the pastor thing and prayed and all the vs that comes with it. Of course nothing came of it and life was becoming quite difficult so my husband and I stepped away from the fact ass religion and started to study anton Levay's satanic bible my husband was all for it but this still disnt seem right to me I read the whole book and felt nothing but disappointment so I went online and started my own research trying to find other kinds of satanism i found many but none ever hit the mark i continued to search and "stumbled" upon JOS and from the begging of me reading I felt awakened excited like I found my home. I read and read i read everyday for hours a day the excitement and home feeling only grew. It did not take me long to know this was it that this was home I dedicated september of 2017 and I am so glad that i did every day since then has been amazing yes i struggle from time to time but this is the best decision of my life I thank father Satan daily for opening my eyes. I will never go back the only option is forward.

Hail Father Satan

shinninglight said:
I first dedicated in 2012 in our poultry house due to lack of privacy I was always drawn to magic and questioned religious existence,the notion of some god in the sky who appeared from nowhere didn't make sense to me,however I dedicated with the idea of going into the music industry but I knew I wanted to be a satanist anyway.I was intrested in a lot of things,wiccan,aunton Lacey but those type of satanism didn't make sense to me and not what I wanted.I was expecting to see Satan and i was despiratly looking for a church of Satan to go to but they were all scammers meant to eat peoples money so I was just there,still believing in father Satan,and then when this illness I have hit me I dedicated again because I was scared I had left him,I was sorry.now I should say I know more about Satan than ever and now I do meditation and I now fight against the enemy,pretty cool.

I try my best to write this,so pardon if there are some flaws

hail Satan.
when I say wiccan and Anton levey didn't make sense to me I didn't understand how Satan was not a real being,and they have a membership card that you would buy and renounce it if you want to,and also you wouldn't gain any powers from belonging,but I like their covenants like respect those who respect you and don't turn the other chick.

Ravenignis666 said:
I grew up in a very Christian environment I had to go to church at least three times a week forced in to one activity after another I hated all of it but as a child i went along with it and used it as an opportunity to socialize and nothing else.as an adult I tried to go to church just speaking my mothers approval ( I rebelled a lot and did the opposite of anything she wanted) but I could never stick with it never getting anything out of it always had more questions than answers, feeling guilty for not wanting to let go of all the good things in life just to go to so called heaven it maddened me that I had to lose all that I was and give up any kind of possessions just so I could so called have more when I died. It never made much sense.

The end of 2016 into the beginning of 2017 somethings started occurring in my life that were very intense and not welcomed it got to the point I started thinking I was losing my mind so me and my husband went to my parents who btw a pastor's to help with this problem and knowing there beliefs i thought we had to give it a try. So when we talked to them all they had to ask was I on drugs or going through a mental break down I knew then nothing was going to come of it. So they did the pastor thing and prayed and all the vs that comes with it. Of course nothing came of it and life was becoming quite difficult so my husband and I stepped away from the fact ass religion and started to study anton Levay's satanic bible my husband was all for it but this still disnt seem right to me I read the whole book and felt nothing but disappointment so I went online and started my own research trying to find other kinds of satanism i found many but none ever hit the mark i continued to search and "stumbled" upon JOS and from the begging of me reading I felt awakened excited like I found my home. I read and read i read everyday for hours a day the excitement and home feeling only grew. It did not take me long to know this was it that this was home I dedicated september of 2017 and I am so glad that i did every day since then has been amazing yes i struggle from time to time but this is the best decision of my life I thank father Satan daily for opening my eyes. I will never go back the only option is forward.

Hail Father Satan

This is so beautiful!! We're glad to have you here!!!!!! :D :D

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!!!

Funny enough I found JoS through my sexuality, I stumbled across the pages for Incubus and Succubi. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

From there on I read a good portion of the site, and dedicated ASAP. I've come a long way in the past 1 1/2 years, but I'm just now making vast leaps and bounds as we all are :)

Before all this I had searched for meaning, and had been rejected by other religions. Only the JoS made sense, and would accept me. It's crazy too, even before I found the website I was being guided to it. . . I guess I've always been somewhat Satanic :)

I grew up in a Christian conservative household, and we went to church fairly often when I was young, but when my little brother was born, we stopped going pretty much altogether as he's moderately Autistic and my parents found it too difficult to try and bring him to places like that.

I never particularly cared for it. I believed in it, certainly, and would get offended at people talking shit about Christianity and the smug superiority that atheists would exude, but I was essentially one of those Christians who believed but didn't really make an effort to really learn about the Bible and the shit contained therein. In addition, there were things that just didn't jive with me or make sense - contradictions with what I was reading about how the Earth came to be, the concept of Hell in and of itself and sending people there just for not being Christian, the idea that we're all dirty sinners and need to fix ourselves and be right with the lawd, it made me uncomfortable and I would just feel shitty.

It came to a head when I started coming to terms with the fact that I'm a definite homosexual and have been attracted to men for some time. Trying to reconcile that with my upbringing and knowing that both of my parents would be crushed (Which they were.) filled me with such anguish and fear. I remember actively wishing for Christianity not to be true because the world view it presented was just depressing. I believe this to be what really pushed me in the direction of finding JoS, as it was in my reading about sexuality and trying to accept this about myself that I stumbled upon a Wikipedia article in which it talked about the LaVeyan view on asexuality; that it was their business and people should conduct their lives freely within reason. I was so pleasantly drawn in by that; a Satanic belief system, saying things that made sense, that jived with me in a way that Christianity never, ever has.

Ironically enough, around this time I was also reading articles by a gay Christian who was trying to convince readers that homosexuals can be accepted in Christianity, and while this may have placated my psychic tension a tad, I was also put off by the way he described Christianity as a "spiritual journey." I realized in that moment that I actually never even considered Christianity to be spiritual. When I thought "spiritual practices," Christianity did not come to mind, and it inherently felt strange to me that someone would describe it as spiritual. All of this while I was still a Christian.

I had googled Satanism not too long before this and read a few things on the Church of Satan's website; around this time, I had the thought to give it another Google, as I was still intrigued by the sensibleness of what I had read. Went to their website, read a bit again, then backed up to read another website: Joy of Satan. I read what was said, saw what they pointed out in the Bible that I conveniently was never taught in church or by that gay Christian, and every little story and/or bit of evidence my dad had to "prove" Christianity's validity, Joy of Satan had a Satanic explanation for. The pieces fell together so naturally; it felt spiritual. It felt right. I may not have had the knowledge to argue and prove this to others, but in my being I felt comforted and like I had finally found a path that wouldn't leave me feeling alone and like complete shit.

I didn't dedicate that night, I had a lot of deprogramming to do and so much to read. But it wasn't very long after. I'm not entirely certain that I was a Satanist in past lives, if I even have that many, but the draw I have to this path is real in ways no other path has felt to me. And a massive "HAIL SATAN!" for that.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I grew up in a Christian conservative household, and we went to church fairly often when I was young, but when my little brother was born, we stopped going pretty much altogether as he's moderately Autistic and my parents found it too difficult to try and bring him to places like that.

I never particularly cared for it. I believed in it, certainly, and would get offended at people talking shit about Christianity and the smug superiority that atheists would exude, but I was essentially one of those Christians who believed but didn't really make an effort to really learn about the Bible and the shit contained therein. In addition, there were things that just didn't jive with me or make sense - contradictions with what I was reading about how the Earth came to be, the concept of Hell in and of itself and sending people there just for not being Christian, the idea that we're all dirty sinners and need to fix ourselves and be right with the lawd, it made me uncomfortable and I would just feel shitty.

It came to a head when I started coming to terms with the fact that I'm a definite homosexual and have been attracted to men for some time. Trying to reconcile that with my upbringing and knowing that both of my parents would be crushed (Which they were.) filled me with such anguish and fear. I remember actively wishing for Christianity not to be true because the world view it presented was just depressing. I believe this to be what really pushed me in the direction of finding JoS, as it was in my reading about sexuality and trying to accept this about myself that I stumbled upon a Wikipedia article in which it talked about the LaVeyan view on asexuality; that it was their business and people should conduct their lives freely within reason. I was so pleasantly drawn in by that; a Satanic belief system, saying things that made sense, that jived with me in a way that Christianity never, ever has.

Ironically enough, around this time I was also reading articles by a gay Christian who was trying to convince readers that homosexuals can be accepted in Christianity, and while this may have placated my psychic tension a tad, I was also put off by the way he described Christianity as a "spiritual journey." I realized in that moment that I actually never even considered Christianity to be spiritual. When I thought "spiritual practices," Christianity did not come to mind, and it inherently felt strange to me that someone would describe it as spiritual. All of this while I was still a Christian.

I had googled Satanism not too long before this and read a few things on the Church of Satan's website; around this time, I had the thought to give it another Google, as I was still intrigued by the sensibleness of what I had read. Went to their website, read a bit again, then backed up to read another website: Joy of Satan. I read what was said, saw what they pointed out in the Bible that I conveniently was never taught in church or by that gay Christian, and every little story and/or bit of evidence my dad had to "prove" Christianity's validity, Joy of Satan had a Satanic explanation for. The pieces fell together so naturally; it felt spiritual. It felt right. I may not have had the knowledge to argue and prove this to others, but in my being I felt comforted and like I had finally found a path that wouldn't leave me feeling alone and like complete shit.

I didn't dedicate that night, I had a lot of deprogramming to do and so much to read. But it wasn't very long after. I'm not entirely certain that I was a Satanist in past lives, if I even have that many, but the draw I have to this path is real in ways no other path has felt to me. And a massive "HAIL SATAN!" for that.

This was so interesting to read!!

I feel like I would sit down and listen to you telling stories xDD

Glad to have you here!!!!! :D :D

When I was about 15ish years old I was in a voice chat with some kids from school and thought it would be really edgy to look up satanism and found the JoS page. I was mightily disappointed. No edgy shit? Law abiding? Little edgy emo me was turned away instantly :lol:

I never cared about it, and never even read it, but I never forgot it even though I looked at it for like 5 minutes and closed the window. It was several years later when I started having serious problems with nowhere to turn to that I simply got pulled into looking for JoS again, like a moth to a flame I guess.

My mother had a strong influence on me, compared to my father, and it's clearly noticeable in my astral chart.

She is a devoted Christian, however she belongs to quite a different confession - they abided Sabbath, same as joos and had some other niche traits.

So I went to church until I was age of 7, then due to her heavy influence I gave in and started going to church again at age 15, for the sake of peace with her. After I started going to church she was much more mentally stable and out relationship was great. However, even though I believed in Christ-lie, there was something holding me from fully committing there. Something really deep in my soul, on a spiritual level. And I couldn't get rid of it - the act of being „born again“ was impossible for me. I had the appearances of kindness, love and other values, but deep down I felt like I wasn't a christian, for some reason.

I was quite an active member of the church, even had the chance to preach sermons, both in local congregation and nation wide. But I still felt lacking. Some teachings made sense, theologically, like the concept of hell was different from the traditional - it was rather just the act of destroying all evil, after the 2nd coming and final judgment etc. But at one point I started to think, what if God is evil and Satan is actually good? Yes, that makes more sense. Satan was blasphemed to oblivion and there are a lot of lies made about him.
It came to me, that in reality roles are reversed. That jeeboo god is a filthy disgusting liar who doesn't give jack shit about humanity. When the realization hit, I just typed how to sell your soul or some other stuff related to Satan. I wanted to contact him, and find out what's going on. Due to x-tian programming, I felt immense fear. But I continued to go forward ignoring that. And I found JoS. Skimmed through it, and decided to try getting into void state, summoning Beelzebub and asking Him some questions. Since I thought going to Satan would be too hardcore.

So I sat down, meditated for an hour (it was void meditation with controlled breathing for 6 inhale, 6 hold and 6 exhale). But here was already a nifty coincidence. I started to meditate at 2 am sharp. And told myself I'll stop at 3 am, but without counting or looking at the clock. So I meditated, turned phone screen on - and guess what time it's? 3 am. Then I visualised sigil, said the prayer and waited. I felt immense fear at that moment. And then an immense presence. I relaxed for a bit, and heard a hissing sound. Inside my room. But it wasn't threatening, but I still got a bit shocked cause I didn't expect that. After that, I went to sleep.

Three days after that were out of this world. I had the most amazing energy. I had insomnia for 3 nights straight. In that time mostly I studied JoS at night. Animals were coming out of nowhere to say hi to me. A lot of people gave me intense but friendly eye contact. Later I read that those are signs of contacting a Demon. Also I had a lot of telepathic communication - like what to do, what no to do, what to expect of all this, etc. It was incredible. And so my journey began. Alas, I could only dedicate in my Astral temple. Since my grandpa is always at home (he has a severe dementia, so he never leaves home, etc), but I heard my parents planning to give him a ride to his friends grave to visit, so I'll be left home alone for 3 hours or so and then I'll do dedication by blood.

Also when I dedicated in my Astral temple I had a vision that Satan appeared and then there were two lines of Gods next to him vertically as an approval, so that felt nice and ever since then I feel like this is it, my soul is connected to the Creator at last.

HailMotherLilith said:

Many, many thanks, sister. <3 That genuinely means a great deal to me. I value the thoughts and words of my Satanic rodzina (family) above most things.

It feels good and therapeutic to relate these experiences here with everyone. I hope to continue to do so as I advance and more relevant stories come to mind. You never know who might read your post and feel comforted by the similarities to their own trials. Such has certainly been the case for me the more I read through posts and interact with our fellows.

HailMotherLilith said:

Many, many thanks, sister. <3 That genuinely means a great deal to me. I value the thoughts and words of my Satanic rodzina (family) above most things.

It feels good and therapeutic to relate these experiences here with everyone. I hope to continue to do so as I advance and more relevant stories come to mind. You never know who might read your post and feel comforted by the similarities to their own trials. Such has certainly been the case for me the more I read through posts and interact with our fellows.

That's awesome. :) I can relate at some parts. :mrgreen:

I actualy found Jos many years ago (2011) at the time i was pretty young, i was 14 and my life was a mess thanks to my father. I always likes occult and magick, i had a lot of immagination when i was kid (now not as much but thanks to meditations is coming back ;) ) and i was interested in egypt a lot, the only magick that was around was Harry Potter and illusionims and i was interested in all of that even if i felt incomplete. I was never interested in xtianity and actualy hated it a lot, my parents accepted this and actualy did not to sacraments just only the communion because i was more little and i didn't speack up for myself a lot. Even if other people that i knew did them for money i hated It so much that i didn't do it.

When i got my first computer i started to search for occult stuff and i found Wicca and things like this, i never tried their 'spells' and they seem fake as fuck lol
Before i found Jos in 2011 i was doing Faulun Gong! :) but i didn't like a lot of what they said and sometimes it reminded me of xianity (of course now i know that the exercise's are what is good). So i dedicated in 2011 and started to meditate but only when my family wasn't home and because of this i didn't meditate a lot and i think thanks to the enemy i just only did Falung Gonf for a while and i did "leave" Satanism for a while.

It was always in the back of my mind and there were times that i did go back to meditations but i still didn't want to tell my parent so i didn't do it everyday. After i finished school my life was still bad...thanks to my father. I did want to go to university but then i remembered Jos and i started to meditate everyday and now here i am! :D I risolved many problems in my life in less than two years and my father is not a problem anymore, he still lives with me but it's not an alchoholic anymore and it's a lot better than before, the only problems now that i need to solve is money and love life, money is close to being resolved and love life after money because for now i don't to have distractions for what i'm doing.

I heard of the Jos through a couple youtube channels. I put off checking out the site for a long while. Finally I saw this youtube comment where someone said a sun square could help cure bad habits. I wanted to quit smoking soon so I thought I'd try it. I was really surprised by the intensity I felt while doing it. I started reading the site and was blown away at all the information. It seemed I had finally found an outside belief that made sense. I even described the info to a trusted friend and he said it seemed I already had a lot in common with the Jos beliefs.

I renounced christianity at a young age after going to churches and finding hypocrisy in everyone. After reading the bible outside of church I was apalled by the violence and hypocrisy within it. Luckily I was not forced to go to church. I started reading whatever I could about the occult, shamanism, and witchcraft because I wanted to find true spirituality not the lies in the bible.

I could not really find one path that seemed right so I just made up my own hodgepodge containing elements from different sources. I could not stand wicca and new age white light attitude so I just felt I was like a rogue nature pagan/witch.

I had always felt attracted to Satanism but I felt really disappointed after reading Anton Laveys works. I didn't want to fall into being a reverse christian with little or no spiritual context.

The Jos really helped me in correcting the misinformation I had regarding Satan and the extent the Jews were involved. I had mistrusted the jews a long time but I didn't know they were connected to the greys. I was always convinced that someone had planned to wipe out and distort paganism across the world to have more power over the masses but I wasn't sure who exactly.

I'm really grateful for the info presented by the Jos. I want to thank HPs Maxine, Mageson and Cobra for all of your amazing contributions in everything. If it wasn't for your hard work and dedication many would be in the dark only grasping the bits and pieces that were scattered before. Ever since I've dedicated I've been seeing signs and gestures of Satan and the Gods that amaze me every day!

Hail Satan!

Stormblood said:
Well, I already answered when the question was asked on the old forums, but I don't mind answering again.

One day I was looking for more techniques for performing an astral projection. For the first time ever I did the research, I stumble upon the joyofsatan webpage that gives information about it. It was among the first results this time. After reading through, I was interested in understanding what more the website had to offer. I went to the homepage through the link that appeared at the bottom of the page and start reading the introduction. I was blown away by the quality of information. While I read through the website, it felt like pieces of the puzzle I had never connected were effortlessly coming together. I did the dedication after I had finished studying it.

I was never really Xian, even if I had been forced to follow the Catholic initiation path as it's common in my country. I've always believed in magick and felt like society wasn't telling me the whole story, like most people were seeing only a limited percentage of reality. During catechism lessons, I could not stand the fact they relegated magick to pure illusion. I felt like one god wasn't really enough and certainly I didn't want to bow to anyone, let alone a misogynous, jealous and self-concerned scum. I kept looking for examples, experiences, whatever I could find about real magick, never losing hope. Eventually, I became interested with dream work and astral projection, because I felt that if I couldn't find answers in the material realm, I would have to look in the astral one, communing with spiritual beings and visiting other places. I still haven't got to the level I'd like, but this is how I discovered Spiritual Satanism.

On a side note, I've always been fascinated more by Celtic pre-Xian lore. Druidry, but I dismissed Wicca right away just after reading their definition of magick, their three-fold law and their rede, because it seemed crap to me honestly. I never bought into the whole "druids are pacifist" nonsense and from HP Mageson's work it would seem I was right to doubt the unnatural aura of tolerance that pervaded the vision many people have of druids today.

On another side note, I'm not into metal at all. I think of that genre has negative vibes I want to stay away with. I've always been more into piano, violin and Celtic music. More for pieces that are only instrumental, without lyrics.

This is my story.

I honestly will say the whole idea that "druids are pacifist" , I prefer to think of a "pacifist" by nature as a state of soul, where one's at peace with one's self, due to magnum opus, or being empowered. Like anything else, the enemy twists everything, to believe a pacifist is someone of tolerance, never fights back and so on. If I want peace, I better be able to defend that peace with war. Just like the mother and a father will defend the their life and family, to keep it at "peace" they have. And perhaps the reasoning though, the druids perhaps wanted to teach the Christians or the deceived gentiles the TRUTH. After all it was their motto, "truth against the world." But that didn't turn out so well and now look at what happened, they retreated to the hills as the legends so says. At least to want to be violent and attack gentile soul, is perhaps of the enemy, holes in the aura. I am just saying that the enemy twists everything and make it into something its not and its worse because when someone is trying to interpret something it is usually through the lens of their religious programming, which in this case, judiasm/Christianity/islam.

beareroflightandtrth83 said:
I honestly will say the whole idea that "druids are pacifist" , I prefer to think of a "pacifist" by nature as a state of soul, where one's at peace with one's self, due to magnum opus, or being empowered. Like anything else, the enemy twists everything, to believe a pacifist is someone of tolerance, never fights back and so on. If I want peace, I better be able to defend that peace with war. Just like the mother and a father will defend the their life and family, to keep it at "peace" they have. And perhaps the reasoning though, the druids perhaps wanted to teach the Christians or the deceived gentiles the TRUTH. After all it was their motto, "truth against the world." But that didn't turn out so well and now look at what happened, they retreated to the hills as the legends so says. At least to want to be violent and attack gentile soul, is perhaps of the enemy, holes in the aura. I am just saying that the enemy twists everything and make it into something its not and its worse because when someone is trying to interpret something it is usually through the lens of their religious programming, which in this case, judiasm/Christianity/islam.

I think the concept of peace for Druids was the same as the original concept of ahimsa in the Vedas. Ahimsa is not about complete non-violence. Ahimsa is about not resorting to unnecessary violence. In other words, if violence is not necessary for the goal in mind or the situation, people should not resort to it and that's why all ancient civilisations had laws against murder, assault and so on, and this laws surely also extended to the spiritual realms of things; on the other hand, if the situation calls for violence, one is not violating any principle but simply following natural law and they're right to employ violence such as to right other people's wrongdoings, to defend one's own honour, pride, nation and race. That is my opinion of violence, which is of course ruled by common sense and courts of law, where druids were also judges and lawyers, as were djedhi in Egypt, brahmins in Vedic India and so on. This is my opinion on the subject and I also agree with you talking about peace within. I intend peace within as balance between the elements and forces inside ourself so they can work in harmony to shape our reality.

If you have missed it, there was this year or the last year a sermon about how druids were allowed to stay in Ireland until the 1600s, agreeing to not practicing their spiritual path openly. I will link it if I remember the title or someone else will. I think the druids of the time until the 1600s, when they were forced to leave or go into hiding, were also part of that large spiritual network at the time called Skaldic society, to which the Knight Templars also belonged before they were mostly massacred.

With that being said, welcome back. I hope your break from the forum has brought you new insights and new degrees of advancement.

Stormblood said:

I think the concept of peace for Druids was the same as the original concept of ahimsa in the Vedas. Ahimsa is not about complete non-violence. Ahimsa is about not resorting to unnecessary violence. In other words, if violence is not necessary for the goal in mind or the situation, people should not resort to it and that's why all ancient civilisations had laws against murder, assault and so on, and this laws surely also extended to the spiritual realms of things; on the other hand, if the situation calls for violence, one is not violating any principle but simply following natural law and they're right to employ violence such as to right other people's wrongdoings, to defend one's own honour, pride, nation and race. That is my opinion of violence, which is of course ruled by common sense and courts of law, where druids were also judges and lawyers, as were djedhi in Egypt, brahmins in Vedic India and so on. This is my opinion on the subject and I also agree with you talking about peace within. I intend peace within as balance between the elements and forces inside ourself so they can work in harmony to shape our reality.

If you have missed it, there was this year or the last year a sermon about how druids were allowed to stay in Ireland until the 1600s, agreeing to not practicing their spiritual path openly. I will link it if I remember the title or someone else will. I think the druids of the time until the 1600s, when they were forced to leave or go into hiding, were also part of that large spiritual network at the time called Skaldic society, to which the Knight Templars also belonged before they were mostly massacred.

With that being said, welcome back. I hope your break from the forum has brought you new insights and new degrees of advancement.

Yes, new degrees of advancement and insights, for sure.

I have read on some other posts of your interests in Druidry or things that are Celtic. I don't really find a lot of references to such or maybe practices in using the Ogham the so-called celtic tree alphabet.

And I hope you find the link to the druids being a part of the Skaldic society. I am kind of looking at what Skald is and I did notice a lot of similarities between Norse and Celtic.

Example.
Fehu is also represented of wild bovine, money, wealth, honor, possessions right? There was a tale of Morrighan travelling all in red, and a red heifer, which was promised to a King and came across Cuhulain who challenged her. Which reminds me even the Celtic Goddess Morrighan was claiming to have won that cattle from poetry (skaldic?). I see a LOT of runic activities.

The celtic god, or father god Dagda, mated with Morrighan on Halloween at the river. And the dagaz rune would be very much in align with this god in that particular moment.

Celtic god Lugh as Loki for an example. Loki's rune was Kenaz, and Kenaz from Edred Thorosson also had to do with harnessing the fire creatively, skills. Just as the celtic god Lugh was talented in many things as so said in Celtic lore.

There is a lot of other examples I could provide. But since I have an interest in runes and norse cosmology(mostly it's a map to the soul) as well as Celtic lore and Druidry. So the challenge is to actually dig into the texts like the Tain, Mabinogan, and others. II am aware that the Druids also used runes and probabaly the Ogham alphabet as well.

I have read on some other posts of your interests in Druidry or things that are Celtic. I don't really find a lot of references to such or maybe practices in using the Ogham the so-called celtic tree alphabet.

And I hope you find the link to the druids being a part of the Skaldic society. I am kind of looking at what Skald is and I did notice a lot of similarities between Norse and Celtic.

Example.
Fehu is also represented of wild bovine, money, wealth, honor, possessions right? There was a tale of Morrighan travelling all in red, and a red heifer, which was promised to a King and came across Cuhulain who challenged her. Which reminds me even the Celtic Goddess Morrighan was claiming to have won that cattle from poetry (skaldic?). I see a LOT of runic activities.

The celtic god, or father god Dagda, mated with Morrighan on Halloween at the river. And the dagaz rune would be very much in align with this god in that particular moment.

Celtic god Lugh as Loki for an example. Loki's rune was Kenaz, and Kenaz from Edred Thorosson also had to do with harnessing the fire creatively, skills. Just as the celtic god Lugh was talented in many things as so said in Celtic lore.

There is a lot of other examples I could provide. But since I have an interest in runes and norse cosmology(mostly it's a map to the soul) as well as Celtic lore and Druidry. So the challenge is to actually dig into the texts like the Tain, Mabinogan, and others. II am aware that the Druids also used runes and probabaly the Ogham alphabet as well.

That the Druids were part of the Skaldic Society is a thought of mine, not an official statement from the clergy. Here it explains about the Gaelic Kings still following the Druid ways in 1610: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22841

Here's a statement that connects Druids and Norway: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13277&p=50800&#p50742

Loki: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12541

Have you read these two books, which are among the suggested ones for druidry, under one of the original Mageson sermons on the topic? Irish Origins of Civilisation, Vol. 1 and 2 by Michael Tsarion (password: satanicireland)

There's one book on the suggested lists that talks about the tree alphabet but it doesn't say much about it, unfortunately. Here's a link: Western Mysteries by David Allen Hulse (same password)

As for Kenaz, you can also associate it with the goddess Ceridwen in the Tale of Taliesin. The potion she made to make her son wise (to give him Awen) can be compared to the mead of poetry in Norse lore. The cauldron where she made it could very well be the upper dantian in Taoism and one of the wells in Norse mythology, maybe the well of Mimir. Ceridwen is also referred to as a threefold goddess, in the same way as Morrigan and Hecate are. In Greek mythology Hecate is seen sometimes as part of a triad of goddesses (Kore, Persephone and Hecate) and some think of this triad as all names of Demeter. Demeter is a goddess of the harvest and we have three harvest festivals in our tradition: Lughnasadh, Mabon and Samhain. You see Lugh here, which you mentioned earlier, in the first harvest festival of the year. 3 and 9 are prominent numbers throughout all regional variants of Satanism. There are many triple goddesses. Artemis is another, Hera is another in Greek tradition. The ultimate female trinity is the Tridevi in Vedic tradition: Saraswati, Lakshmi and Parvati, the consorts of the Trimurti (Brahma, Shiva and Vishnu). There are three cauldrons, three wells and three dantians, just like we consider the pineal gland for the feminine part of the elixir, the solar plexus where both parts are collected and merged, and the sacral chakra where the masculine part is made.

Norse people have the concept of chakras too and they call them "hvel", which has the same meaning as chakra. The first sermon I shared talks about the Loki/Lugh you mentioned, making more connections and bridges between the two traditions. It also talks about the Crann Bethadh, the Irish Tree of Life and how it has worlds, just like the Norse tree of life. I don't know how many are shown, because all depictions of the Irish one I've found don't show the worlds. Someone in a recent topic of mine pointed out how the 3D version of the Norse Tree of Life looks like our Merkaba, an octahedron.

If you want to talk about this privately, you can email me. I'm sure it won't take long for you to find my address in this forum. Otherwise, maybe we can open a topic about this kind of research or discuss under one of my topics where nobody or almost nobody has ever replied. I mention these options to avoid keeping up with the off-topic in this thread.

Stormblood said:

Example.

That the Druids were part of the Skaldic Society is a thought of mine, not an official statement from the clergy. Here it explains about the Gaelic Kings still following the Druid ways in 1610: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22841

Here's a statement that connects Druids and Norway: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13277&p=50800&#p50742

Have you read these two books, which are among the suggested ones for druidry, under one of the original Mageson sermons on the topic? Irish Origins of Civilisation, Vol. 1 and 2 by Michael Tsarion (password: satanicireland)

There's one book on the suggested lists that talks about the tree alphabet but it doesn't say much about it, unfortunately. Here's a link: Western Mysteries by David Allen Hulse (same password)

As for Kenaz, you can also associate it with the goddess Ceridwen in the Tale of Taliesin. The potion she made to make her son wise (to give him Awen) can be compared to the mead of poetry in Norse lore. The cauldron where she made it could very well be the upper dantian in Taoism and one of the wells in Norse mythology, maybe the well of Mimir. Ceridwen is also referred to as a threefold goddess, in the same way as Morrigan and Hecate are. In Greek mythology Hecate is seen sometimes as part of a triad of goddesses (Kore, Persephone and Hecate) and some think of this triad as all names of Demeter. Demeter is a goddess of the harvest and we have three harvest festivals in our tradition: Lughnasadh, Mabon and Samhain. You see Lugh here, which you mentioned earlier, in the first harvest festival of the year. 3 and 9 are prominent numbers throughout all regional variants of Satanism. There are many triple goddesses. Artemis is another, Hera is another in Greek tradition. The ultimate female trinity is the Tridevi in Vedic tradition: Saraswati, Lakshmi and Parvati, the consorts of the Trimurti (Brahma, Shiva and Vishnu). There are three cauldrons, three wells and three dantians, just like we consider the pineal gland for the feminine part of the elixir, the solar plexus where both parts are collected and merged, and the sacral chakra where the masculine part is made.

Norse people have the concept of chakras too and they call them "hvel", which has the same meaning as chakra. The first sermon I shared talks about the Loki/Lugh you mentioned, making more connections and bridges between the two traditions. It also talks about the Crann Bethadh, the Irish Tree of Life and how it has worlds, just like the Norse tree of life. I don't know how many are shown, because all depictions of the Irish one I've found don't show the worlds. Someone in a recent topic of mine pointed out how the 3D version of the Norse Tree of Life looks like our Merkaba, an octahedron.

If you want to talk about this privately, you can email me. I'm sure it won't take long for you to find my address in this forum. Otherwise, maybe we can open a topic about this kind of research or discuss under one of my topics where nobody or almost nobody has ever replied. I mention these options to avoid keeping up with the off-topic in this thread.

Yes I want to know more about this as you can see I’m deeply drawn to the druids and things that are considered Celtic and mainly it’s because I have a lot of family from. Wales.

I discovered JOS after doing search about The Aryans, Atlantis ,The reptiles
i focused about reptiles i googled it many times until google show a result about a cnn or bcc news reptile agent

so then i wrote on google the jew are reptiles a gentilenation.com appeared and there was a pdf file called how to recognize the jew and from there also i downloaded the Blacksun666 pdf it was hilarious finally at the end i was directed to JOS

Stormblood said:

Example.

My personal email is [email protected] I would like to continue this conversation :)

I stumbled upon JoS and this forum via the many searches and researches I was doing, last year during the summer time.

I was searching human origin and the occult. Specifically, my searches lead to the Anunnaki. From there, it lead me to JoS site. And from all I've read (more to read still!), everything I've ever wondered or was confused about regarding human origin, the true beginning, the true religion/belief system, etc...all of that was cleared up while I was going through the JoS website and its sister sites.

I felt within me that there is no doubt, I have found the truth. Or the truth found me. Maybe it was time.

Or maybe it was Satan and the Gods were always with me. I was always a curious child, and I had always been deeply curious about the occult and metaphysical side of life.

It was meant. That I found this truth. I never gave up the search, the seeking for truth. Never ever. I have no doubt whatsoever. Everything seems to make sense. I've been trying to connect the dots over the course of my life and now, the dots are connected. No confusion.

I am ever so glad, so grateful, so appreciative, so thankful.

Completely random, I was super attacked by Christian entities until I found JoS and I dedicated for the first time,everything bad stopped instantly

Like 3 or 4 years ago, I was desperate because I had problems with my family and my life sucked. I needed a miracle to change it and I found on YouTube a video about sigil magic, then I looked further into spirituality and I came to the JoS.
I felt immediately at home but a part of me was still scared by Demons because of the brainwashing and it took me time to accept the truth about Hitler and the Jews.
My life didn't change much, but thanks to JoS I did and I'm still working on my improvement.

Also it took me time to understand magic, for some reason all the stuff in the JoS about magic until recently was not something didn't attach to me. Probably because I have a lot going on in my life and I get distracted easily.

When I was young kid, I was christian, my grandmother and grandfather washed my brain. But I had weak health and I felt that jesus do not help me. When I heard about northern crusades and how Christians were destroy our culture and kill our people, I return paganism. When was European migrant crisis, I became white nationalist, then i understood that even in Estonia almost all people are white, it is not all world and in USA and Western Europe white people are dying out. At beginning I was white nationalist who think that our only problem is black people and jews were OK and Hitler was bad. Then I understood that jews finance immigration and communism is made by jews. Half year ago I felt that I like Satan. Then I seach in internet that does exist satanists who are nationalists and then I found this wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-v%C3%B6lkisch_movements and there write that Joy of Satan exist.

Bull Gotze said:
Share with us your stories.
Me, It was back in june or july 2013, and I dedicated in August. I had already made a pact earlier that year before I found out about the Jos, my first pact was just for money and I found the instructions in some random website, I didnt even care for the occult I was just knowladgeable in Lavey, and had my brain wired to see Satan as a beautiful winged being. I also didnt believe in Hell but I believed in Satan. The first pact also made me feel good regardless.
I took my dedication seriously, when I read the info on JOS i knew I was dealing with a serious cause.

Got involved with a few groups of crazies, starting off with subliminal users then some guy who was trying to start his own cult and failing miserably (wasnt a part of it dont worry lOl. Just a spectator). The guy introduced me to the idea of witchcraft being actually real. Joined a bunch of communities based on wicca and witchcraft online later on as a result, including a few more crazy groups. Tried to learn as much as I could from the people who actually seemed to be sane but it didn't exactly seem truthful to me. Concept maybe, execution, no. Ended up getting way too involved in them out of desperation for a bit of truth. I at the time didn't have any real reason to believe it was false, it certainly seemed more real then what I had been raised in.

Stayed around in the crazy groups for entertainment / people to talk to, ended up talking with some guy on there and ended up ranting about Christianity. If I remember correctly, we moved to dms because the mod wasn't happy with it, something about how "we have christian members here and you should reSpecT all religions". Talked about how I don't get people believe in the shit as well as some concepts I saw as completely idiotic which they inputted on by explaining it, like the symbology of Adam and Eve. Got my interest but I thought the guy was probably crazy since it was a shapeshifter community but I didn't say anything about it because I wanted to learn more about it regardless ( similar to the wanna be cult leader ). I fully expected it to be another cult, next day I decided to click on the link they had sent me and read into it a bit. Few days after we still talked but they then deleted their entire online presence that I could trace back and that was the end of that.

Continued reading and decided to do the dedication a few days later. Pretty much everything that could go wrong did despite me trying to plan out how to do it in a way that had a relatively low chance of things going wrong. Tried to draw blood like... 4, 5 times but didn't work. Only got a drop but oH WEll.

Looking back, the guy was probably on an alt looking for people who seemed interested in the topic in witchcraft related communities ( it did have a witch community on it, just the minority ). He didn't go around spamming JoS links everywhere but brought up related topics in an attempt to start conversation and it seems like I was the only person to express interest. The owner didn't seem fond of him because he was quote on quote "trying to push his beliefs" and "is sketchy". Everyone seemed to hate him lol. I'm still not sure if he believed the shapeshifting thing for real or was just looking for people.

Sorry for the life story lmao. This took course over a year or so. I became a "wiccan" a few days after beltane of last year.

I was attracted to the occult at a very young age despite an initial xian upbringing in a very xian household. For the childhood portion of my life I believed in 'God' and 'Jesus' and was indoctrinated to follow the xian 'religion'.

I used to pray a lot, but despite little miracles being done by the greys on the astral of whom I thought at the time were the 'benevolent angels of God', I still struggled to believe their merit as if something was beyond the screen nagging in the back of my mind. Secretly I was very drawn to the idea of demons and wanted to believe they were actually good or were misunderstood, I was drawn to Satanic symbols like the pentragram and most especially baphomet, I was also very drawn to the paranormal and ghosts, but throughout these interests I was still an xian.

For the longest time I had believed in this 'God' and thought he was good, I used to think there was a reason for every bad thing that ever happened to me. I had a shit start to this lifetime, poverty, abusive household, switching homes and even families, bullied off and on, anxiety disorder. For the most part I would smile and take it, believing there was some sort of reason for it, some kind of 'testing' or whatever to get into 'Heaven'. But over time as more and more terrible things started to happen to me and I began to suffer to levels no child should suffer, I began to really wonder why if 'God' was so caring.

Upon approaching my teen years I had this frustration growing within me about the xian religion. I had lots of doubts and would pray more and more to 'God' for proof, but every time I got that proof even sometimes in mere seconds, it felt like something was wrong about it, like it wasn't what I was being made to belief it was. At around 13 years old, I was basically hitting the last straw.

Frustration and hatred had grown towards this 'God' and it seemed to be the same for them with me as well - the enemy saw me slipping out of their program and seemed to desperately be trying to make me crawl back to 'God' on my knees through fear. Miracles started turning into disasters, when I prayed to have my beloved tv fixed since it helped me sleep to have it on at night, it exploded. When I prayed to see my future I had a very vivid and lucid nightmare the same night of me doing drugs as some lost nobody on the streets, when I prayed to have an injury fixed I woke up looking as if I was beaten up in my sleep with scratches and bruises.

They wanted me to believe it was demons doing this to me, but I was livid, absolutely livid and furious because I intuitively knew it was actually all coming from them and I was fed up at just what in the hell was going on. I prayed one last day to this 'God' to find out some kind of truth. I demanded for proof that he was good, for proof that there was some justifiable reason to all of the garbage that he and his 'angels' were doing to me, I demanded him to prove he was real and benevolent.

But for the first time, I got no response.

I felt something very powerful that day. It was like a wave of realization donned on me that took over my entire being. Filled to the brim with rage, I wanted to kill 'God'. I wanted to destroy him, to make him pay for everything he had ever done. From there on I deemed him an enemy and went straight to my computer to look up Satanism. I wanted to join the one who opposed 'God' above all, Satan. I searched around and seemed to find nothing that gave me the answers I sought, until the words "True Satanism' sounded loudly into my head, as if someone else said it. I typed "True Satanism" into the search engine, and the first result that showed was the Joy of Satan main page.

That was the day I found out about everything and joined the JoS. I've been part of this ever since.

One day I woke up pissed at "god" and since I was doing meditations during that time, I googled "Satanic meditation" and found JoS :D

Since i was a kid i was always the black sheep, Mainly because i have stutterd for all of my life and i was really shy. Since a young age i've tuned out everything, Even my own toughts and feelings, Up to a point where i nearly forgot how to speak. I was litteraly an empty shell for nearly my whole life.

Almost 2 years ago i had this voice in my head, It was constantly telling me to look op Satan, After a few weeks of this i finaly looked it up. The first site i came across was JOS and i was instantly hooked. I tried to read everything but i was in such a poor shape that i couldn't even remember the last sentence i read, Dispite this i dedicated 1 or 2 days after finding the site.

It took about a year and a half to get to a point where i could freely do meditations and the RTR, I have changed a lot since i have come to Satan, In a positive way i must add. I am extreemly thankfull for everything that have been given to me.

It was when I was a kid I was browsing kiketube on a bunch nationalist channel I would see this account can’t remember the name I think it may have been visit joy of satan or something like that but it had a demon or demoness sigil on it and almost everywhere I went they or another account with a demon sigil on it was there recommending to visit jos for a long time I thought it was some beagle eating jewbag cause during that time xians and towelheads and hindus would shill their religion all over the place so decided to visit the site had mixed feelings when I was there cause of xian brainwashing left never came back so a little while later the same account or the other was back on different channels recommending to visit the jos website for a bit but ignored it so on this video of redpilling about how Jews ran the banks and the media n shit these two guys were going on about how the jewish god was never good and how he kills billions and damn billions so I scrolled down and what you know the account with the demon sigil was there recommending that we visit the jos website so fuck it went back to the site and reading thru it told myself if it didn’t mention anything about the Jews I’m out but oh man learned a bunch of things never thought was possible so here I am

At first, I searched how to become a bad boy. Alot of BS pages came up. I closed the browser.

Then I had this picture did devil jin kazama as desktop wallpaper.

d75d93f29a02aba5c2868530442d2bea.png

I was staring at it and was mesmerized.

Then immediately I searched for "How to become a demon"

Then you what happened next. :mrgreen:

Took me 1 month to dedicate and two or three months later , my GD visited me while I was asleep.

I know it wasn't a dream. It was real.

His white aura was preventing me to see him, then I put the blanket on my face and the moment I wokeup I found myself having blanket on my face in the same way I put it while I was asleep.

And years later I discovered he was RAUM.

The amount of attention I felt upon waking up right after waking up was IMMENSE and the GOOD feeling was just intensive. It was PLEASURABLE.

This energy actually made me physically hug myself upon waking up. My eyes were closed.

It lasted for moments.

I raised up in a xiant family like many others as well. Every sunday to the church, listening the bullshit and pay donation to them before leaving. SO MUCH HATED IT.
I always felt inside, that something is wrong with xianty, as I was getting older I was giving questions to myself, many - many questions /once I had a workplace where the colleagues call me Mr.Question :) /, about meaning of life, about ancient religions and about who is my God. I have questioned everything what was around me.

I was 11-12 years old when I first see documentation about WW2, where the Nazi Germany was the beast who wanted to exterminate all the nations and the jews as well. I couldnt believed that, somthing inside of me was telling that this a lie, can not be true. As the time went on, I became older and in 2013/14 I deeply started searching for the truth. I started it with A.Hitler. First what I found a filthy insultation of him and the german people. Than I dug deeper and deeper, and found an article about jewsus, that he is only a thought form and nothing more. This made me to turn myslef in more deeper sarching mode and suddenly find the Spirits of Eridu website and thru this website I have arrived to JoS main website.

As a kid, than a teenager after a young adult, now I am a father of 2, always felt, that somebody is near to me, looking for me and take care of me. All of my life I had this feeling but I coulnd explain, what it was. I had a couple of situations when I should have been injured very seriosly and maybe even dead. When these situations happened after that start thinking that this is just not normal, this couldn't be a luck, impossible.

One of my most dangerous situation: Me and my wife were traveling home by car, infront of us was a broken mini truck. the road was narrow I stop behind the truck because on the other side a vehicle was coming. Lookig in the mirror what is going on behind me a vehicle was coming in a big spped and he didnt slow down at all, I tell to my wife to hold on /she was pregnant with our first baby, she was in 7th month/, believe me, the blood stopped in me. There were no space at all, the car which came from the front went to the fields, dameged the whole front of the car, the guy who didnt stop, finished in the fields in front of the minitruck, and we, we just sat in our car saying nothing at all. I go looked my wife, she was in shock and crying but nothing else. The guy who caused this was coming to me but he was scared but the third guy didnt give a fuck at all and he almost beat him. One second, it was only one second, if the car what was coming in front didnt go off the road, we are dangerously injured and our baby maybe dead.

After this situation I just stopped believing that we were lucky. NO!!! Someone intervened and that somebody was NOT the xiant god for sure.
As I mentioned in my other post, everything has a reason, everything happens for something.
Father Satan, he saved us from the disaster, he did not allow this to happen. I dont know how many of us SS has a family, but I feel honored that my family may belong to Satan.

National-Satanist said:
Stormblood said:
Rune and Ogham can be connected. Ogham alphabet looks to be based on rune Is(ᛁ). Oír(ᚖ) is similar to rune Jera(ᛄ). Eabhadh(ᚕ) is related to Hagal(ᚼ). Muin(ᚋ) looks like Nauthiz(ᚾ)!

I think my biggest issue with all these alphabets is that they have different pronunciations and suited for certain bloodlines. For an example, the Ogham is suited for people in Celtic culture or having ties to Celtic lands. It is very hard for me to use the runes in context with my bloodlines because as far as I know that as mythology goes the runes directly come from Odin and I don't like mixing all these different deities and alphabets but I study it anyway to get an overall perceptive on Satan and who he may be in the Celtic Pantheon. (I think He has been equated with Cernunnos or Lugh?) I hope that makes sense. I stick strictly to what I am comfortable and familiar with. For an example I am mostly Welsh, and secondary I do have Irish and some Scottish so I stick with mostly Welsh and Irish. (Primarily Welsh).

So you can only imagine why I am deeply involved in Celtic mythology and culture. So much information been obscured and there is plenty of books and sermons mentioning hinduism and deities like Shiva or Enki or egyptian gods and goddesses but I havent ran across much of Celtic ones.

Reckoned666 said:
My mother had a strong influence on me, compared to my father, and it's clearly noticeable in my astral chart.

She is a devoted Christian, however she belongs to quite a different confession - they abided Sabbath, same as joos and had some other niche traits.

So I went to church until I was age of 7, then due to her heavy influence I gave in and started going to church again at age 15, for the sake of peace with her. After I started going to church she was much more mentally stable and out relationship was great. However, even though I believed in Christ-lie, there was something holding me from fully committing there. Something really deep in my soul, on a spiritual level. And I couldn't get rid of it - the act of being „born again“ was impossible for me. I had the appearances of kindness, love and other values, but deep down I felt like I wasn't a christian, for some reason.

I was quite an active member of the church, even had the chance to preach sermons, both in local congregation and nation wide. But I still felt lacking. Some teachings made sense, theologically, like the concept of hell was different from the traditional - it was rather just the act of destroying all evil, after the 2nd coming and final judgment etc. But at one point I started to think, what if God is evil and Satan is actually good? Yes, that makes more sense. Satan was blasphemed to oblivion and there are a lot of lies made about him.
It came to me, that in reality roles are reversed. That jeeboo god is a filthy disgusting liar who doesn't give jack shit about humanity. When the realization hit, I just typed how to sell your soul or some other stuff related to Satan. I wanted to contact him, and find out what's going on. Due to x-tian programming, I felt immense fear. But I continued to go forward ignoring that. And I found JoS. Skimmed through it, and decided to try getting into void state, summoning Beelzebub and asking Him some questions. Since I thought going to Satan would be too hardcore.

So I sat down, meditated for an hour (it was void meditation with controlled breathing for 6 inhale, 6 hold and 6 exhale). But here was already a nifty coincidence. I started to meditate at 2 am sharp. And told myself I'll stop at 3 am, but without counting or looking at the clock. So I meditated, turned phone screen on - and guess what time it's? 3 am. Then I visualised sigil, said the prayer and waited. I felt immense fear at that moment. And then an immense presence. I relaxed for a bit, and heard a hissing sound. Inside my room. But it wasn't threatening, but I still got a bit shocked cause I didn't expect that. After that, I went to sleep.

Three days after that were out of this world. I had the most amazing energy. I had insomnia for 3 nights straight. In that time mostly I studied JoS at night. Animals were coming out of nowhere to say hi to me. A lot of people gave me intense but friendly eye contact. Later I read that those are signs of contacting a Demon. Also I had a lot of telepathic communication - like what to do, what no to do, what to expect of all this, etc. It was incredible. And so my journey began. Alas, I could only dedicate in my Astral temple. Since my grandpa is always at home (he has a severe dementia, so he never leaves home, etc), but I heard my parents planning to give him a ride to his friends grave to visit, so I'll be left home alone for 3 hours or so and then I'll do dedication by blood.

Also when I dedicated in my Astral temple I had a vision that Satan appeared and then there were two lines of Gods next to him vertically as an approval, so that felt nice and ever since then I feel like this is it, my soul is connected to the Creator at last.

Whenever I think of ancient gods am so stunned by their beauty but whenever I even think of connecting to one of them I start freaking out over the possibility of being a kike without having solid proof for that

Back during the end of 2009, I was suddenly interested in Father Satan for some reason (can’t remember exactly, it was combination of factors that made me search for Him, I was also very disappointed in world, and therefore disappointed in “god”. Then, I googled a lot, and I stumbled upon Joy Of Satan. There was definitely some kind of presence telling me to back off, every time I visited that page, but something in me kept returning, and just kept reading. More I did, stronger this feeling inside me grew, the feeling that I “found something very important”.

Then, ultimately in the January of 2010, I dedicated. The rest is history, of course...

National-Satanist said:
Stormblood said:
Rune and Ogham can be connected. Ogham alphabet looks to be based on rune Is(ᛁ). Oír(ᚖ) is similar to rune Jera(ᛄ). Eabhadh(ᚕ) is related to Hagal(ᚼ). Muin(ᚋ) looks like Nauthiz(ᚾ)!

I think my biggest issue with all these alphabets is that they have different pronunciations and suited for certain bloodlines. For an example, the Ogham is suited for people in Celtic culture or having ties to Celtic lands. It is very hard for me to use the runes in context with my bloodlines because as far as I know that as mythology goes the runes directly come from Odin and I don't like mixing all these different deities and alphabets but I study it anyway to get an overall perceptive on Satan and who he may be in the Celtic Pantheon. (I think He has been equated with Cernunnos or Lugh?) I hope that makes sense. I stick strictly to what I am comfortable and familiar with. For an example I am mostly Welsh, and secondary I do have Irish and some Scottish so I stick with mostly Welsh and Irish. (Primarily Welsh).

So you can only imagine why I am deeply involved in Celtic mythology and culture. So much information been obscured and there is plenty of books and sermons mentioning hinduism and deities like Shiva or Enki or egyptian gods and goddesses but I havent ran across much of Celtic ones.

What percentage of modern day welsh has Germanic DNA

Kurat said:
When I was young kid, I was christian, my grandmother and grandfather washed my brain. But I had weak health and I felt that jesus do not help me. When I heard about northern crusades and how Christians were destroy our culture and kill our people, I return paganism. When was European migrant crisis, I became white nationalist, then i understood that even in Estonia almost all people are white, it is not all world and in USA and Western Europe white people are dying out. At beginning I was white nationalist who think that our only problem is black people and jews were OK and Hitler was bad. Then I understood that jews finance immigration and communism is made by jews. Half year ago I felt that I like Satan. Then I seach in internet that does exist satanists who are nationalists and then I found this wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-v%C3%B6lkisch_movements and there write that Joy of Satan exist.
When I started reading Joy of Satan I first read Exposing Christianity and it was so right, but I still had subconscious brainwash consequence that satanism is evil. Then I had dream when I went to my school but there was walls colored black and satanic atmosphere, school is place what remind me knowlege and nice people. This dream helped me turn satanism. Interesting, was this dream sent by demons?

Kurat said:
Kurat said:
When I started reading Joy of Satan I first read Exposing Christianity and it was so right, but I still had subconscious brainwash consequence that satanism is evil. Then I had dream when I went to my school but there was walls colored black and satanic atmosphere, school is place what remind me knowlege and nice people. This dream helped me turn satanism. Interesting, was this dream sent by demons?

Yes it is very likely the case, if this dream influenced you to become a Satanist.
I also received a dream with much Symbolism contained, and over the years everything was confirmed.

Our Gods communicate with their people, and call them back to their origins.

I left Islam when I was 11, but after a while I returned to Islam because of a terrible dream I had. Then I started to investigate things like telekinesis, but the magick was very fascinating for me. I was attracted to people like aleister crowley, eliphas levi and I was very interested in the temples in assasins creed. Later, I started to research organizations such as illuminati, masonry, and temples and I was deeply interested in satanism. then I started doing research in a theistic school of satanism other than jos and their ideas seemed incomplete and incomplete to me. I left after a few months between them and for a while I was interested in things like Kabbalah, Christianity, but satanism was still on my mind. and i'm not 100% sure but i started researching jos again at the twenty-three december (i wondered because jos meditations were praised on another site) i started researching jos and meditations and dedicated to 4 february 2021 (imbolc). And I realized that the religion and system I had been looking for years, was spiritual satanism and national socialism. :twisted:

I discovered JOS on someone's deviant art page back in December 2018. New years eve in fact. I was intrigued right away. I decided to do my own research and cross reference. It took me 8 months to decide to dedicate after that after piecing what I found with my own life experience together. I ended up dedicating at the end of August 2019. Best decision of my life.

In hindsight I think the Gods where trying to lead me here years earlier and I did not see then although I wish I did.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back