Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question for everyone on here.

It's pretty obvious this guy is trolling. There's no way anyone can be this stupid. But then again I'm not an expert on jewish genetics so...

Sat1234 said:
But you said that you don't help Jews?
RTR helps you, but it also makes the world a better place. Every time anybody does the RTR, it helps everybody in the world. Every time you do the RTR, it helps you, it helps me, and it helps everybody here.

So I am helping you by telling you to do the RTR, because it is so important and it helps everyone in the world. You kept saying that you wanted to help, so I am telling you that the best way for you to help is doing the RTR.

I have things to ask but I don't know if you can answer bacuse how people can say that the hoclust is a lie what all about those videos of conctration camps?

Aquarius said:
Can the jew be banned already, this thread is a meme.
Actually when you let this jew use this user it is more obvious that it is him writing. So let the broken record play. It is contained in this one thread anyhow not like he is causing ruckus all around. As you can see he is asking about "how is holocust rel?" for the thousandth time. :D

Every single country in WW2 all had concentration camps. They called them "internment camps" but it is exactly the same thing. England, France, America, even Canada had concentration camps. Germany did have thousands of jews in internment camps, but the stories people tell about it are bullshit. Just like Brittish and French had thousands of Germans in internment camps, and America and Canada had thousands of Japanese in internment camps. All the countries did it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sat1234 said:
What about justice kill every mafia mamber?
How many mafia members are there?

Rudy Giuliani put all the big mafia members into prison. And it dissolved, it doesn't exist anymore.
Maybe in America . But Southern Italy is still full of that criminal scum.

Sat1234 said:
How rtr is connected to the third eye?
The RTR dissolves and erases all of the curses. There are thousands of curses focused on blocking and shutting down the chakras, and thousands of curses against the 3rd eye.

The Final RTR and Reverse Tetragrammaton erase every one of these curses all at the same time. All of these curses are dissolved and removed.

This is one of the strongest reasons of how the RTR opens the 3rd eye. Another reason is that there were many ancient powerful mantras for strengthening the soul, and these mantras were reversed by the jews. The hebrew language was invented by reversing these powerful healing mantras. So when we reverse these, we are back to using our own original soul-healing mantras.

One example is the jewish letter which we reverse by using the original gentile mantras DUUY, DUY, DOHY, THOHY, TUUY. This is not the only one, but to me, I can feel that these mantras are extremely closely connected with the 3rd eye and 6th chakra.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sat1234 said:
How rtr is connected to the third eye?
The RTR dissolves and erases all of the curses. There are thousands of curses focused on blocking and shutting down the chakras, and thousands of curses against the 3rd eye.

The Final RTR and Reverse Tetragrammaton erase every one of these curses all at the same time. All of these curses are dissolved and removed.

This is one of the strongest reasons of how the RTR opens the 3rd eye. Another reason is that there were many ancient powerful mantras for strengthening the soul, and these mantras were reversed by the jews. The hebrew language was invented by reversing these powerful healing mantras. So when we reverse these, we are back to using our own original soul-healing mantras.

One example is the jewish letter which we reverse by using the original gentile mantras DUUY, DUY, DOHY, THOHY, TUUY. This is not the only one, but to me, I can feel that these mantras are extremely closely connected with the 3rd eye and 6th chakra.

I thought we gassed that..lol.

Everyone really gave this troll 35k views. Imagine if literally any other post that is helpful or for warfare got that many.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Everyone really gave this troll 35k views. Imagine if literally any other post that is helpful or for warfare got that many.

I forgot who it is that I was answering. At least a real person might see my answer and be helped by it.

Sat1234 said:
What Satan thinks about Jews who loves him?

There's no such thing as a jew who loves Satan. A jew who loves Satan would be one who would betray his fellow jews and work against them, because if he loved Satan he would join his agenda of fighting the jews. Just saying you are a jew who loves Satan but do nothing to fight his most hated enemies, i.e. your own race, means you're either lying or have no idea who Satan is.

I have never ever heard of a jew who is working to expose the jewish race. Never.

The closest a jew got to expose his fellow jews is Gilad Atzmon but he is just an anti-Zionist and just hates Israel not jews in general, in fact he stated he doesn't want to be associated with "Nazis" or "anti-semites". There's also Nathaniel Kapner, but he's controlled opposition as he pushes the jewish lie of Christianity.

Now if there's some jew who betrays his fellow jews and joins Satan, I'm not sure what Satan will think of him. Possibly he will keep him in his side because he's useful to him but keep a distance from him and not fully trust him.

Sat1234 said:
leave-now-and-never-come-back.jpg

Aquarius said:
Sat1234 said:
He's gonna crush any jew, no matter how much a jew claims to love him.
Just like Yahweh. Either these Jews are holding nefarious intentions towards this "love", or they merely do not understand what Satan is. In the same manner, Gentiles would reject Yahweh if they truly understood.

Kind reminder:

When you answer this jew, he will only get more fuel and post more of the same, after same, after same like always before. Ignore him, and eventually he will disappear, like he did for quite some time. These kinds of persons are not worth our attention.

You actually think Satan will crush a jew who does the rtrs. That is beyond stupid. Why would he do it since he is helping his cause. They greys would crush him not Satan.

Sat1234 said:
So doing the rtr will help to feel the vibartion of the third eye chant?

Yes very much. Do as many rtrs as you can, especially the jewish soul shattering rtr. That will make it very easy to feel vibrations in your third eye.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back