Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

IMPORTANT: Staying Pure On Spiritual Warfare

Awake666 said:
I feel energized, powerful, confident, happy and just great! The difference when I wrote previously (My excuses) is mind blowing. The change is massive and I also feel so much closer to father Satan and my guardian Amon Ra. I even cried afterwards today of how thankful I am to them for being with me as I truly feel their guidance and blessings. :D
I believe this is a turning point in my spiritual journey. Consistency is key I know this now.
Gongratulations! It's awesome, yeah? :D
I wish one day we all could meet it would be great to feel normal in a room full of likeminded individuals. It's so awesome to come on these forums and be understood and be able to express ourselves. But it is what it is.
HAIL SATAN!!!
I've had this vision, fantasy, idea, whatever that one day some of us will gather to a convention center or somewhere else to meet up. Until then, adios! :D

Henu the Great said:
Awake666 said:
I feel energized, powerful, confident, happy and just great! The difference when I wrote previously (My excuses) is mind blowing. The change is massive and I also feel so much closer to father Satan and my guardian Amon Ra. I even cried afterwards today of how thankful I am to them for being with me as I truly feel their guidance and blessings. :D
I believe this is a turning point in my spiritual journey. Consistency is key I know this now.
Gongratulations! It's awesome, yeah? :D
I wish one day we all could meet it would be great to feel normal in a room full of likeminded individuals. It's so awesome to come on these forums and be understood and be able to express ourselves. But it is what it is.
HAIL SATAN!!!
I've had this vision, fantasy, idea, whatever that one day some of us will gather to a convention center or somewhere else to meet up. Until then, adios! :D

I thought of your idea too. When the war is over why don't we give some sort of prizes or recognition to people that went beyond their duty in some way in this or of course other lives as I am guessing there was a core of people that were really dedicated every life to this.

Anyways me yeah I know my motivation for fighting is not a prize or recognition I just don't want to be stuck in a meaningless existence forever and can't stand how kind of boring the world became. I also doubt anyone else is going all in with this war for stuff like this either.

However it would be cool to give people recognition in some way anyways.

slyscorpion said:
I thought of your idea too. When the war is over why don't we give some sort of prizes or recognition to people that went beyond their duty in some way in this or of course other lives as I am guessing there was a core of people that were really dedicated every life to this.

Anyways me yeah I know my motivation for fighting is not a prize or recognition I just don't want to be stuck in a meaningless existence forever and can't stand how kind of boring the world became. I also doubt anyone else is going all in with this war for stuff like this either.

I'm sure Satan can decide Himself what everyone deserves. It's 100% up to Him.

I just want to gather and meet some good people, that's all.

But this is very much not in the sight for some time, so buckle up and back to the the great work, as they call it.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

But this is very much not in the sight for some time, so buckle up and back to the the great work, as they call it.

I'm saying this in general and not directed at both of you.

Selfishness is all I see for whoever wants "prizes" or expects this for fucking doing the right thing and not letting the human race be destroyed mostly and the rest enslaved.

I understand slyscorpion's point on motivating others. I just disagree with the rewards part. I dont see recognization as a bad thing. It should be earned thru hard and efficient work though but should be refrained from being the sole purpose.

At the end like Henu The Great says, that stuff depends on Satan.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

Yes it is up to Satan I just thought it seemed like a cool idea in my mind. I mean some people did go above and beyond. About meeting people maybe within a few years you might know someone who comes to the truth or meet someone. I think a lot of us will. So we will be fine but yeah it would be cool to meet people.

So I wouldn't worry overly much about that.

slyscorpion said:

Dilligence is its own reward!

Spirits up, my friend!

HAIL SATANAS

I have published a book called Blotting Out The Tyrant: A Satanist's Guide To Spiritual Warfare.
It has just recently been verified for global distribution. I have created it in both printed and ebook form. It was one of the many books I wrote in honor of Satan/Lucifer and the demonic.

*advertising*

*advertising*

40 pages of spiritual warfare and Truths to annihilate the Christians! HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER FOREVER!

Lord_Nocturnus said:
I have published a book called Blotting Out The Tyrant: A Satanist's Guide To Spiritual Warfare.
It has just recently been verified for global distribution. I have created it in both printed and ebook form. It was one of the many books I wrote in honor of Satan/Lucifer and the demonic.

*advertising*

*advertising*

40 pages of spiritual warfare and Truths to annihilate the Christians! HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER FOREVER!
I'm not sure we can take you seriously if you define yourself a "Satanic vampire".

Are you serious at this point? You're going to throw the baby out with the bathwater because I identify as a Vampire? I highly doubt many who post on here even have an altar or practice spiritual warfare on any competent level anyways. Satan demands excellence, not judgmental tiddys who cry over someone's personal label. I have been a Spiritual Satanist for 17 years and I am putting out material for the Spiritual Satanists to find inspiration and programs to practice spiritual warfare. I notice no one else has put a book out on such matters. It is what it is. Satan always shows the true nature of people, that's for sure.

Lord_Nocturnus said:
Are you serious at this point? You're going to throw the baby out with the bathwater because I identify as a Vampire? I highly doubt many who post on here even have an altar or practice spiritual warfare on any competent level anyways. Satan demands excellence, not judgmental tiddys who cry over someone's personal label. I have been a Spiritual Satanist for 17 years and I am putting out material for the Spiritual Satanists to find inspiration and programs to practice spiritual warfare. I notice no one else has put a book out on such matters. It is what it is. Satan always shows the true nature of people, that's for sure.

You are not unwelcome here, kind intentions towards Satan are welcome everytime. Be however aware, that the first thing you do, is you come here to brag. Most people here are actively advanced. This can therefore be perceived as a joke.

At the very same rate, you are free to do as you please. The first thing you did however, is come here to advertise these books on top of everything, which shows you are interested solely in profits.

This is not just "another" Satanic forum. If you want to gain something from us, you need to actively read our content and understand what we are doing here or where we are coming from. There are many shit forums on "Satanism", LaVeyan and otherwise, you can find hundreds of these to advertise, if they let you.

We are the biggest Satanic organization online, by far. Haven't you noticed in the last 17 years? We're going to cross 22 years soon...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lord_Nocturnus said:

You are not unwelcome here, kind intentions towards Satan are welcome everytime. Be however aware, that the first thing you do, is you come here to brag. Most people here are actively advanced. This can therefore be perceived as a joke.

At the very same rate, you are free to do as you please. The first thing you did however, is come here to advertise these books on top of everything, which shows you are interested solely in profits.

This is not just "another" Satanic forum. If you want to gain something from us, you need to actively read our content and understand what we are doing here or where we are coming from. There are many shit forums on "Satanism", LaVeyan and otherwise, you can find hundreds of these to advertise, if they let you.

We are the biggest Satanic organization online, by far. Haven't you noticed in the last 17 years? We're going to cross 22 years soon...

Thanks HP on the corrections!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Spiritual Warfare is what the name says, it's warfare. There will be negativity, and kickback, but also negative energy and reactions. Those who have been doing this for like 10+ years here, do understand, that resistance of the other side is falling, because they are getting weaker and weaker.

Years back, before there was advanced weaponry against the enemy, negativity was very high, and many were affected - but only those who did not follow verbatim the very clear advice from below. Those who did, only got stronger in the same way a bodybuilder would.

This strength can be extremely helpful in many areas of one's life, such as when one needs to vindicate themselves in Black Magick.

The RTR's and the rituals we are doing, are reversing the kosher worthless stuff of the enemy. Much of that is infested, and is no different than cleaning a very dirty attic. The affirmations, do direct these counteractive forces to the enemy, doing what the affirmations say, and collapsing all of them.

This deletes and obliterates what the enemy has been setting up.

As anyone with spiritual knowledge will understand, this act of attack, as with any effect, can have a counter-effect. The enemy is cursing 24/7, all days of the year. When someone does that, some negativity may emerge from the task of destroying these things.

This is where one must always remember: in the same way you don't go into war without armor, you do not do spiritual warfare without cleaning yourself spiritually, and applying your aura of protection. If you go without an armor and you complain that you got smoked, then this is your mistake.

Those who do not do this well, may feel some negativity, which means one has to clean further until it's all gone. It this is felt then it has to be cleaned obviously, and directed back to the enemy.

When one is very strong, no negativity will be felt at all, because it will naturally bounce back to the enemy which automatically tries to direct this on anyone who does that. This is again not a state to be cocky, because one has to still do cleaning and protection regularly. This takes a while to reach that level.

The above level, one may also feel like one has had a shower and very very good after they have done an RTR. This is because, the curses in place to stop people from this cannot affect one anymore, plus, one is removing residue of this from themselves. But again, one has to clean and purify the soul regardless.

As the enemy collectively weakens, there will be less and less of a reaction, and more and more issues for them to deal with. This is why certain ones of the enemy have lost a total grip in the forums, in political positions, in crazy jews going out on the news and admitting they want to enslave people, and so forth.

They can't stand it anymore than an infectious agent can stand being thrown penicillin on it. They'll scream.

Lastly, for the sissy category that does nothing against the enemy, because they think they will have less "negativity" to deal with, this is an errant belief. The enemy is a plague that is trying to emerge itself over the whole body of mankind.

The blanket of curses the enemy throws includes you also, and even civilians, it hits people collectively. Those who will resist and outdo this force, might as well survive and rise above it. Many people out there are actually swimming in these curses.

This is no different than observing a fire spreading and spreading on the village, while one sits there and watches TV. They smell the fire, the house gets warmer and warmer, and they insist on sitting there watching TV... It won't be long until these people are swarmed also.

Strangely, people who were out with the buckets, fighting and observing the fire, may actually escape or find escape routes. The person watching the TV will just cook like a chicken.

One only needs to read the elaborate curses of the enemy, and they will understand it. I understand many feel like they have no choice, as in, to live peacefully, but you can definitely have your peace, after you win the battles that are necessary.

Otherwise one's life will never have any peace, because the jews do war on everyone indiscriminately and consistently. Out of all the possible routes, the route of pacifism is definitely the worst. You can't be a pacifist if you love anything in this world or care about anything in it, even if this is only yourself.

We didn't pick any choice for this fate for people, that is for sure. But people have to wake up also and understand that many things in this universe are heaped to people without a choice or say in it. The only choice one can consciously do however, and one has a luxury to decide, is to actually fight against this to stop this from continuing further.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I dedicated myself to Satan when a church broke my mind. I'm doing my best. I think I understand your post.

Lord_Nocturnus said:
You're going to throw the baby out with the bathwater because I identify as a Vampire? I highly doubt many who post on here even have an altar or practice spiritual warfare on any competent level anyways. Satan demands excellence, not judgmental tiddys who cry over someone's personal label.

Oh if it was only a label. You just keep shilling your other book about Vampirism in your Farcejewk account. It's not just a label, you promote psychic parasitism and other crap in that book. You just didn't shill it here because you know we are against it. Anyone can google your name and find the book I'm talking about.

Lord_Nocturnus said:
I notice no one else has put a book out on such matters. It is what it is.

Congratulations for...uhm...your uber-small 40-page book that you sell for $11. The fact that we have an entire site that would take over 1000 pages if put in PDF file or a book, and all for absolutely free with no cost at all doesn't cross your mind. A normal 40-page book costs $4 at maximum. And people say that the JoS which gives out a whole ton of knowledge for free is out for the money...They really need to look at this guy and his books.

Rational Satanist said:
Lord_Nocturnus said:
You're going to throw the baby out with the bathwater because I identify as a Vampire? I highly doubt many who post on here even have an altar or practice spiritual warfare on any competent level anyways. Satan demands excellence, not judgmental tiddys who cry over someone's personal label.

Oh if it was only a label. You just keep shilling your other book about Vampirism in your Farcejewk account. It's not just a label, you promote psychic parasitism and other crap in that book. You just didn't shill it here because you know we are against it. Anyone can google your name and find the book I'm talking about.

Lord_Nocturnus said:
I notice no one else has put a book out on such matters. It is what it is.

Congratulations for...uhm...your uber-small 40-page book that you sell for $11. The fact that we have an entire site that would take over 1000 pages if put in PDF file or a book, and all for absolutely free with no cost at all doesn't cross your mind. A normal 40-page book costs $4 at maximum. And people say that the JoS which gives out a whole ton of knowledge for free is out for the money...They really need to look at this guy and his books.
Worthless jews have been stealing gentile's information, corrupting it, then selling the worthless corrupted version back to the gentiles for thousands of years.

A "vampire," what a joke. More like a worthless jew blood sucking rat. It is jews who drink people's blood on purim.

Henu the Great said:
Aum surya = purification of evil
Algiz = Strong plate armor

:D

I remember one time i had my algiz rune stone with me while fighting. And it fell to the ground and shattered into 3 pieces . Even though it's not normal for a pebble to be shattered like that if it falls less than 30 inches height 🙃 😅

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Henu the Great said:
Aum surya = purification of evil
Algiz = Strong plate armor

:D

I remember one time i had my algiz rune stone with me while fighting. And it fell to the ground and shattered into 3 pieces . Even though it's not normal for a pebble to be shattered like that if it falls less than 30 inches height 🙃 😅

30 centimeters, sorry :lol:

TheAwakening1 said:
Great message. We have to prepare ourselfs in every way possible.

Very nice concept for a satanic temple when we take over! Hail satan !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back