Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ancient Greek Quotes to Strengthen Your Character

"What you leave behind
Is not what is ingraved in stone monuments
but what you have woven in the lives of others"

Made think of HPS Maxine and Hooded Cobra and what they have done for us

Quotes from Anime to strengthen your will:

“If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be.” – Naruto Uzumaki

“The moment you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.” – Natsu Dragneel

“Human beings are strong because we can change ourselves.” – Saitama

“If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!” - Eren Jäger

„Give up on your dreams and die!“ - Levi Ackermann

Aquarius said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mZYOhYDQog

Going to post these up on my fridge and make my family read them daily :lol:

Having high standards in body, mind and soul is one of the most important things in life. - me lol

Its like you read my mind by posting this! Thank you. I've been doing my best to read and absorb this type of content everyday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0IHkSQVLlE&list=PLLfla6maHt_uiqdqOsKTmOid_vcdjARSW&index=4

Try this one, fantastic.

GoldenxChild1 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0IHkSQVLlE&list=PLLfla6maHt_uiqdqOsKTmOid_vcdjARSW&index=4

Try this one, fantastic.
Power is the only reality.

Wow! Subscribed. :D

To dutifully fulfill one’s own purpose, strengthen your resolve with power and use that power to strengthen your resolve. As light and dark are interdependent, so to is your strength and power to your resolution.- Lady Sabnock

Nice to strengthen spiritual,
I am new here
In e_group
But i have spent almost five months to read and understand what was written here
I have covered about 90% but not yet dedicated due to unvailability of working tool.

Aquarius said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mZYOhYDQog

Mesmerizing Aquarius thank you, i got an audio book on the Stoicism of Marcus Auerelius fascinating.

Henu the Great said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Try this one, fantastic.

'I lay conquest to glory in the bright summit and skies of my Spirit"

He also brings to light "Racial" features like in his Adonis Confidence , he says "My skin is evenly toned, fair, and bronzed".

In his Hyperborean Meditation Mindset he even uses the word "Nordic".

Thanks for the exchange in channel :)

here are some of cool spartan sayings i love
Spartans, eat well, for tonight we dine in Hades - King Leonidas

Come back with your shield - or on it. -Plutarch

"Won't it be nice, then, if we shall have shade in which to fight them?" - King Leonidas

Come and take them." - King Leonidas

hail
satan

hailourtruegod said:
Having high standards in body, mind and soul is one of the most important things in life. - me lol

Its like you read my mind by posting this! Thank you. I've been doing my best to read and absorb this type of content everyday.

I nominate this quote out of the bunch for you then:

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" - Socrates.

My favorite was:

"Beware the barrenness of a busy life". - Socrates.

I always seem to feel a great sense of boredom with some people. And I feel an anxiety to get away from them so that I can do something more meaningful.

People don't understand the quote I sometimes say from Ralph Waldo Emerson's Essays. They laugh because people tend to look for something to pass the time with.

I say from Ralph Waldo Emerson that "I don't want to be uselessly busy". And my above quote from Socrates resonates with that.

I'm an introvert and gain my balance from introspection. Too much people and socializing is draining for me.

Personal Growth said:
hailourtruegod said:

I nominate this quote out of the bunch for you then:

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" - Socrates.

My favorite was:

"Beware the barrenness of a busy life". - Socrates.

I always seem to feel a great sense of boredom with some people. And I feel an anxiety to get away from them so that I can do something more meaningful.

People don't understand the quote I sometimes say from Ralph Waldo Emerson's Essays. They laugh because people tend to look for something to pass the time with.

I say from Ralph Waldo Emerson that "I don't want to be uselessly busy". And my above quote from Socrates resonates with that.

I'm an introvert and gain my balance from introspection. Too much people and socializing is draining for me.

Your nominated quote was actually my favorite one from all of them! :D

I want to help people understand this instead of them giving a million excuses as to why not better themselves physically. It's a horrible epidemic in the West that even the homeless are overweight. The human body is fascinating and the majority of humans don't understand this even a little.

I fully understand what you mean feeling drained by being around mundane people and feeling the NEED to get away. I have went thru the same. At the moment I am very much enjoying isolation when I'm not at work.

I've doing my best to get a grip of my busy schedule. It's actually not that bad because a good amount consist of bettering myself. Now that I have those two other quiotes you mentioned I'll be able to use that to remember to make sure my time is being used correctly outside of work.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Henu the Great said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Try this one, fantastic.

He also brings to light "Racial" features like in his Adonis Confidence , he says "My skin is evenly toned, fair, and bronzed".

That's a great channel, especially for people who need to saturate their minds with affirmations in the morning. He takes stuff from the Rigveda and many other SS manuscripts.

One of my favourite quotes is: I am a central principal structure of improvement. Improvement issues forth from me like rays of light given the form of glory.

I don't know why he used "bronzed" in his Adonis track. Fair and bronzed are kind of the opposite in Gentiles, Northern and Southern lol

GoldenxChild1 said:
Henu the Great said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Try this one, fantastic.

Unfortunately, sometimes he also mentions the bible and jeboo.

The 3 main quotes of ancient Greece

"Know thyself" (written on Delfi) - Γνώθι σ'αυτόν

"Everything in moderation" (altho some scholars say the use of everything isnt' a moderation, hehe) - (Πάν)Μέτρον άριστον

"Don't exaggerate" - Μηδέν άγαν

Sorry, couldn't resist :)

Stormblood said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Henu the Great said:

Unfortunately, sometimes he also mentions the bible and jeboo.

Yea I noticed that. It caught me off guard, I wasn't pleased.

Stormblood said:
I don't know why he used "bronzed" in his Adonis track.
Maybe as a result of skin tanning. I am White too, and after 1-2 weeks in Brasil as a kid I was of bronze colour too.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Try this one, fantastic.

Those Alpha Affirmations hit hard.

Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:
I don't know why he used "bronzed" in his Adonis track.
Maybe as a result of skin tanning. I am White too, and after 1-2 weeks in Brasil as a kid I was of bronze colour too.

Not all White do, though. Some burn only, such as the fairest ones and the second-fairest. It also depends on where you are in respect to the Equator. The closest you are, the easier it is to burn. Not because of temperature, but because the rays hit with a more direct angle.

I know this isn’t Ancient Greek but here:

“Be strong enough to stand alone, be yourself enough to stand apart, but be wise enough to stand together when the time comes.”

~ I believe it’s a quote from Mark Amend. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back