Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Communicating The Truth To "Normal" People, Like Uncle Chuck

Oh, this is so true for me personally. I always feel the need to share the truth with people, but mostly I'm faced with an impenetrable wall. Looking back, I see how much vitality has been wasted. Now I try to use this energy consciously. Only for those who are really worthy of my light and this valuable knowledge.

Sisyphus said:
I love psychology and sales so i can never stop enjoying the Rubix cube of the human soul also FYI from a person able to beat a pyramid scheme based on recruiting and communication the secret is to lead by example and it's the only way to anything else will drive you to insanity. let sleeping dogs lay.

it is true it would be good for us as a whole to learn some sales skills to develop more tact. Sells is an important if not the most important skill you can develop outside of your spirituality.
need to get a raise at work
sales
want to properly teach your kids about drugs and alcohol without them going in the wrong direction
sales
to be able to articulate your feeling for someone without coming off as a weirdo
sales
want your wife to do anal
sales

This is a very interesting way of saying it but also using emotion in some way is helpful here as well. Never underestimate the power of it. Even Hitler said "I use emotion for the many and reason for the few" or something like that. Most people are eaisly swayed by emotion.

About three weeks ago, I made a post in regards to my worth as a human being and a Satanist. I inquired as to what made me special, if there are already so many who are more advanced.

In truth, after reading that post again, I don't recognize myself. These past few weeks, I have gotten my priorities in order. I have reserved an hour of my day to only meditation, following afterwards, prayer and at least one round of RTRs that goes along with the schedule. I have had to wake up at 4 in the morning, every day, to accomplish this.

Balancing spirituality and schoolwork has been difficult, but manageable. I thought I'd have less energy after waking up so early everyday, however, it's just the opposite. After a cup of coffee, I'm ready to start the day. I've recently received help from my boyfriend on a project, which was much appreciated. After much thought, I have decided that Satanism is simply not meant for him. I refuse to force him into something he doesn't want, and so I have dropped the subject. On another matter, I feel I am misleading him. I have reason to believe that I may have a relationship with an Incubus, as I've had flashes of dreams each night in which I see a particular sigil and a familiar face. I know who this is, and though he is high in rank, I don't doubt the possibility. It makes me feel guilty that I am seeing someone else, though I plan on cutting it off with him soon. The problem is, he has low self-esteem and I feel as though if I do, it will only worsen. I want to be there for him, but not in a romantic way. I'm unsure of how to go about this, any advice will do me good.

Well anyway, I have been feeling much better these past few weeks in regards to my advancement as a Satanist; precisely what I questioned what feels like so long ago. I have even listened to what HP HC suggested and made small goals, I have recently written a poem which consisted of many of our beliefs, though it doesn't directly address Satanism: nature, animals, diligence in face of opposition, all things that a Satanist must recognize. I entered this poem into a contest in which the top prize is $500. While I don't expect to win 1st place, the feeling would be rather rewarding.

As a Satanist, I have never felt more involved in our cause. If we can't sacrifice our wants to accomplish our needs, what is the point? I am willing to make sacrifices for Him. I came to Satan of my own free will. I knew all that I heard were merely lies and sought after the truth myself. I found it. It may take me longer to find my footing, but in the end, my advancement is inevitable. Through it all, I persevered and stood tall. I encourage everyone here to do the same.

Absolutely amazing. A very great post.
When new questions are formulated in me and I look for the answers to it, I will always find the answers in your posts.
But ofcourse, my main goal to find the answers by myself, thinking about the question/s and find the correct answer.
You know many time when I have a question and wants to know an answer, I normaly cen feel that sombody inside of me is telling drops, pieces from the puzzle and my job is to put together the picture. And this is from the time I joined our father Satans army. It not an ordinary feeling, is better than that, literally I feel, that my soul or the creator of my soul is talking, showing the bits /truth/ step by step, is amazing feeling.

Friend of my, who were meditating, going for presentations what was performed by so-called spiritual leader, pay for the method how to calm your soul, how to open the 3rd eye, communicate with angels and make them do what you ask, so he spend a lot of money for it and the result of it?? Big Nothing.
I told him abou the JoS website and the Spirits of Eridu website too. The guy was completetly shocked, couldnt believe that what he was searching for and practice it, is a complete lie. So his is better on it now but still in doubts, what is true what is not.

My experience to present day is:
Some people are choosen to walk on this real Satanic path and som people are not.
I am not perfect or better like any other begginer in this, but I believe in father Satan and want to improve as high as I can.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Thank you for the sermon HP Cobra. I've had the wrong mindset regarding this in the past and ruined personal relationships trying to make people 'think'. I'm learning to be more suttle and this post helped me understand more.

I think we should try to make everyone think just not bring them to our belief system all the time or bring it up that much. If you know someone is really open to it ok maybe start leading into talking about it but other than that keep it quiet and talk about other things.

But yeah it's ok to be different in some ways and you don't have to bring up Satanism all the time to do that.

Charlotte61903 said:
I have reason to believe that I may have a relationship with an Incubus, as I've had flashes of dreams each night in which I see a particular sigil and a familiar face. I know who this is, and though he is high in rank,
High ranking Gods as Demon lovers is 99,9% unlikely, that's just a delusion. As for you seeing a sigil and and a familiar face, does it necessarily have to be an incubus? Like it totally can't be your Guardian Demon or other Gods trying to get in contact with you?

Aquarius said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
Hearsync said:
It has been mentioned here many times about being safe/secure/private/anonymous as an SS. Revealing these things to family members can be taken very negatively. But foremost, I would HIGHLY advise that you do NOT send anything of this kind of nature over Whatsapp. Whatsapp is owned by facebook and Mark Cuckerberg tracks every single thing sent on there. This could greatly be used against you in the future at some point, and work against your benefit. Stay safe. You're better off sending these sorts of things through far more private/anonymized messaging services, or at the very least, a safe email platform.
Yes its true with the whatsup thing. I put a link in the status of death of communism and they took it off and i could not post anything on my status anymore for a long time.
They did well, you shouldn't put put these links connecting them to yourself, you want everybody to know what you believe in? You're extremely naive.

I know thats why i said in a another post that i made a lot of mistakes on this path.

Doent rub it in okay.

Charlotte61903 said:
About three weeks ago, I made a post in regards to my worth as a human being and a Satanist. I inquired as to what made me special, if there are already so many who are more advanced.

Anyway I think that every spiritual Satanist should advance spiritually above all and try to conclude Magnum Opus, the psychic powers that are so desired by the novices are in many cases distractions I believe that they should focus mainly on becoming gods, this must be the goal number one regarding the question of your relationship you seem confused ask for an answer from the gods of hell to know how to proceed and how to act I say this because recently I ended up having a relationship with a stupid Christian girl and she was a great distraction that diverted me a month that way, so I asked for help from the gods and I chose to walk away, in any case do not accept emotional blackmail and whenever there is a doubt know that the gods have the real answer ... there is no way to give you an exact suggestion of what to do because there are several variables for this reason if you are new to spirituality ask for help from the gods and reward them with RTR and awaken you r of races and \ or part of their energy is that the best way to show gratitude to them. Hail Satan!!

I think one big point that has to be made is that this sort of reality only exists for the present.

-Is this going to be the same 20 years from now?
-What about when the next NatSoc/Satanic governments rise up?
-What about when facebook, video games, or other mind drains start to lose influence? I know that I am going to attack them for the degenerate shit they are.

-What about 100 years from now?
-What about when our society comes to teach and adore spiritual advancement? At that point, it will be literally impossible to avoid. I think this is the point where even the most resistant normies get dragged along. They will eventually be born into a family that promotes Satanism, and so on.

Even if certain normies wish to be at the bottom of the racial ladder, they will eventually be dragged by karma into a point where they will desire to advance.

So I think we should not despair and cast off large chunks of people. It is just a matter of waiting on many, and prioritizing the few we know will join u.s

Aquarius said:
Charlotte61903 said:
I have reason to believe that I may have a relationship with an Incubus, as I've had flashes of dreams each night in which I see a particular sigil and a familiar face. I know who this is, and though he is high in rank,
High ranking Gods as Demon lovers is 99,9% unlikely, that's just a delusion. As for you seeing a sigil and and a familiar face, does it necessarily have to be an incubus? Like it totally can't be your Guardian Demon or other Gods trying to get in contact with you?
High ranking demons as lovers do not have this little of probability to happen, there are thousands (or maybe more) of high ranking demons, even with sigils, whom are not on the main site, their name isn't even anywhere on the Internet, as I know about mine. Or maybe I and Charlotte do really match in that 0,1%.

I am not saying it is true, just that you should think about the possibility it may be, before making a girl scholar delusional about what she feels, she may be vulnerable. I know you can (at least I know I can) see that this person has a lot to learn, but let's just let her. I saw she said about that guy friend she has, and clearly has to learn about what love is. But this comes through time and experience, it may come through just knowledge, but this rarely happens.

I do know, from my point of view, love must occur between people who are already complete and just purely love each other, they are not dependent on the love of other, they just enjoy the other person and that is it, love doesn't come to complete you, nor you should find yourself in a relationship to be like a psycholog or "salvation" to other.

Maybe she felt overwhelmed by the relation she's found herself in with that guy, with her being the one who sustains the whole relationship, and now she, subconsciously, wanted to be "rescued" from this type of situation, associating the god to a potential man lover who'd come to save her. A mentality I've seen in a lot of teenage girls and always hated.

About my experience, which has a probability of 0,1% to happen lol, with my lover, when he showed me about him, I was talking to a guy, almost double my age at that time, when I was like 16, he was 31 I think, and first he wanted to have sex with me, he just told that to a virgin like it was nothing, he even started the conversation with that, but, not being stupid I started to analize his masculinity with him in the most brutal way I could.

He clearly understood how wrong that could've been, but he was still texting me, which was a bit shocking after all I said, so I talked to him a lot of time, he even started to fall in love with me, which was clear even if he didn't say it, we've got so comfortable that I told him about satanism, to which he said that religion does not matter if the person is one respectable.

I started to like him, and one day I remember texting with him and smiling, and I felt really strongly someone kissed me, when I was being alone in my room. My lips were vibrating constantly and I couldn't feel them almost at all the next days, it was very powerful. I knew it was a god, so I asked Satan, He said I have an incubus from one of my past lives, and I started to talk to him directly, what's his name, is he high ranking, does he have a sigil, how does he look, are questions I was answered that year. Then a lot of questions the years later.

That's how I've grown to find out that there are lots of high ranking demons, lots of them, not just the ones on the JoS. The ones on the JoS are the most famous high ranking demons and not only.

If Charlotte isn't a poligamous, she will know pretty quickly if she has an incubus, as monogamous people are, obviously, pretty jealous, he will find a way to get her away from different people. If she is a poligamous, then she could just meditate normally and the demon will come to her when he sees he can, there shouldn't be any rush.

As for the sense of importance Charlotte seems has, clearly, by the fact that she wrote a massage of a such she said and expected most people here to know that, clarity will come through time. Either she'll embrace this world this much knowing she's special that she starts to understand on a greater level how this works and how she should talk to people, either she'll realise that importance is relative, she'll change, obviously, as this is a path of growing. So let's just let young people grow, giving them advices on how to change their mentality if we see it's wrong, and where and how we see fits.

For Charlotte should continue advancement without being disappointed from the very start, grow, advance, answers will come on their own when it's their time to. This was obviously not only a message for Aquarius, and it's obviously how I personally see things.

Sisyphus said:
Want your 6'8" gf to squeeze your head with her thighs?
Sales

Want to be the little spoon tonight?
Sales

Do you need a He-Hug?
Sales

Need to convince a rabbi that saying oy vey and tapping their nose three times wisks them away to a lamp factory?
Sales

slyscorpion said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Thank you for the sermon HP Cobra. I've had the wrong mindset regarding this in the past and ruined personal relationships trying to make people 'think'. I'm learning to be more suttle and this post helped me understand more.

I think we should try to make everyone think just not bring them to our belief system all the time or bring it up that much. If you know someone is really open to it ok maybe start leading into talking about it but other than that keep it quiet and talk about other things.

But yeah it's ok to be different in some ways and you don't have to bring up Satanism all the time to do that.

I understand what you mean. When we approach people too directly, 99.99% of the time it doesn't turn out so well. If we just ask a few questions that would make one think, it would be a better appraoch.
It's even harder when it comes to muslims. They are literally scared to think beyond what they are "allowed" to think about. It's a sin for them to question or even think past what's "written" on their book.

Egon said:
"WHY DO YOU BOTHER WITH JEWS THEY ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY, DON'T YOU KNOW GAYS ARE THE PROBLEM?!!"

Shit, that sounds so damn familiar. I mean, if you look at the 'unofficial' news now, anyone can easily see how even NPC jews in Pissrael are being treated like less than crap, armies invading homes and vaccinating on site... it's not like the average commoner kike has it easier and some of them at actually trying to stand against their "own Jewish wannabe master"... ahahah, I know, it's like a joke... Fact is, we already know how (((they))) did go after their own before and don't give a fuck about anyone else other than themselves and the 'higher' families, the rich bastards, the bankers.. who cares about a nobody?

And that's the current excuse I head when I bring up the subject, that "they have it the worst" and "they're not so bad.. if they were then why would they be treated like this by their govt" etc etc etc. It's just fucking hopeless.

And this comes from the woman that chose to go against the world NOT to vaccinate me when I was a newborn... That's what pisses me off the most. Great intelligence on one side, but complete refusal on another that really should be understood.

So... yes, you're right, HP HC, it's hopeless and won't help any of us in the end. It'll eventually just make us waste time and it's time we could use to do more important things, FRTR or meditate and better ourselves.

I'm just leaving a trail of breadcrumbs, defending Father Satan's name whenever I hear an idiot say that x actor is doing the 666 gesture or those shoes from Nike blah blah blah.... but I'm only saying enough not to get attacked and enough so that the smart, IF present in the room, will pick up on the hints I left and follow them towards the Truth, increasing their chances to find it.

Very useful post, Commander. Really says it like it is.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Sundara said:
I had been under the impression for a long time that JoS was “for everyone” which Satan is in a sense for everyone in that gentiles are his creation.. took a while to see and admit to myself that it is not actually for everyone. It is almost as if it were born into existence for specific individuals. There might be high numbers of these people but not for the masses as I use to hope.

I guess it takes time to realize that "for everyone" means everyone that will be ready for this much information. Can't believe how long I've actually wasted with some people, trying to make them see a fraction of what I see, and constantly being dragged under the surface because they'd be attacked due to their mistakes and leaning on me for support. At some point you gotta look at them and say "fine, drown". Obviously this can be hard, but when you feel the Gods close.. well, it's suddenly not so hard anymore, is it?

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

GD. said:
It wouldn't be a good idea to just jump on talking about satanism with someone who's been attacking me

Sorry to learn that... one thing I started doing not too long ago when talking with NPC that don't know anything about Satan, or even worse.. xtians, is to "lie with the truth": basically, you only say as much as their little minds are ready to absorb, if you say "Satan" they can't stand it? Use another of Father's names, Shiva (Hindu), Zeus (Greek), Ptah (Egyptian), there's many others and some time ago on the Forum there's been a few clarifications about the multiple Greek identities converging on the same one, so you can say Zeus, Poseidon or Bacchus, you still mean the same one (according to that post).

Saying Shiva, for example, won't raise too many eyebrows and it takes someone completely dumb and blind not to see how he's Satan and how Hinduism has got like 90% of Spiritual Satanism in a nutshell... Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, meditations, spirituality, energy, even psychic powers and Shiva holds the 'trishul', the "Devil's pitchfork"! It doesn't get more Satanic than that I guess lol.. this way you can definitely do whatever you need (as long as you keep your RTR affirmations away from the range of people's ears) and fly under the rather in a safe zone where if anybody asks you can say you're "trying Hinduism" and nobody can tell you it's "evil" or some shit like that.

Just be careful your mom doesn't suddenly believe she can fix you with some Mr. Sudeep Chandrapali of New Delhi for your "newly found" Hindi passion........ (unless you're Hindi and you want to go through with it of course)

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

GD. said:
Charlotte61903 said:

High ranking demons as lovers do not have this little of probability to happen, there are thousands (or maybe more) of high ranking demons, even with sigils, whom are not on the main site, their name isn't even anywhere on the Internet, as I know about mine. Or maybe I and Charlotte do really match in that 0,1%.

I am not saying it is true, just that you should think about the possibility it may be, before making a girl scholar delusional about what she feels, she may be vulnerable. I know you can (at least I know I can) see that this person has a lot to learn, but let's just let her. I saw she said about that guy friend she has, and clearly has to learn about what love is. But this comes through time and experience, it may come through just knowledge, but this rarely happens.

To be completely honest I've always been bugged by the "delusional" comments that say something isn't possible, like a High Ranking Demon or Demoness coming to us to have a great time together. WHY is that so hard to believe possible, so hard that it should be labeled delusional?
The way I see it, one can only prove something is possible by displaying it or showing it or providing enough evidence of that something's existence and possibility... but to stomp one's foot down and call people delusional only measuring their experiences with their own shortcomings... let's say I STRONGLY DISAGREE with that logic.

As for Charlotte, seeing the sigil and a familiar face sounds to my like it's a legit encounter with that Demon. I think this because that's exactly how it worked for me before: I asked Father for a succubus years ago and saw this marvelous brunette in my mind only an hour after. I was shocked because my ability to see astrally was always very weak. After I finally learned her name (she's a Goetic Demoness) I met her again, she was sitting on me one night and when I asked her who she was I saw clearly her sigil and had my confirmation. Nothing much happened, we just shared a little energy while she let me know she was there for me and I very much appreciated it.

Note: I DON'T think she's my succubus, only that she's very close to me somehow and probably has been in previous lives as well. But nothing stops a Demon or Demoness from visiting someone they like in a more intimate way. After all, sex is energy too, and succubi and incubi have sex with our astral body, not the physical one. So I really don't see how this could be so "delusional" at all.

A flying metal bird was a "delusional" idea, then someone invented the plane and people used it to travel and it wasn't delusional anymore.

Just needed to get off my chest... Besides, HPS Maxine did say in the JoS that absolutely everything is possible. I know that some people still have trouble understanding that or accepting the fact that this reality allows for a LOT more than we're currently used to, but guess what...

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
GD. said:
It wouldn't be a good idea to just jump on talking about satanism with someone who's been attacking me

Sorry to learn that... one thing I started doing not too long ago when talking with NPC that don't know anything about Satan, or even worse.. xtians, is to "lie with the truth": basically, you only say as much as their little minds are ready to absorb, if you say "Satan" they can't stand it? Use another of Father's names, Shiva (Hindu), Zeus (Greek), Ptah (Egyptian), there's many others and some time ago on the Forum there's been a few clarifications about the multiple Greek identities converging on the same one, so you can say Zeus, Poseidon or Bacchus, you still mean the same one (according to that post).

Saying Shiva, for example, won't raise too many eyebrows and it takes someone completely dumb and blind not to see how he's Satan and how Hinduism has got like 90% of Spiritual Satanism in a nutshell... Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, meditations, spirituality, energy, even psychic powers and Shiva holds the 'trishul', the "Devil's pitchfork"! It doesn't get more Satanic than that I guess lol.. this way you can definitely do whatever you need (as long as you keep your RTR affirmations away from the range of people's ears) and fly under the rather in a safe zone where if anybody asks you can say you're "trying Hinduism" and nobody can tell you it's "evil" or some shit like that.

Just be careful your mom doesn't suddenly believe she can fix you with some Mr. Sudeep Chandrapali of New Delhi for your "newly found" Hindi passion........ (unless you're Hindi and you want to go through with it of course)

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

This is some good advice if someone reads this. I personally told her about the nordic name of Satan, Odin. We talked a lot, at least I know I did. She started listening to audio books about the soul, and then tells me what the book was about and what do I think about it.

I can see she is in a process of evolving so I am not going to push it even more, but let her do this on her own. For the benefit of both of us.

Aquarius said:
GD. said:
Or maybe I and Charlotte do really match in that 0,1%.
Keep fueling your delusions.

Try at least to understand what I said considering the fact that there are lots of high ranking gods and that that percentage may only apply for the most renowned ones?

GD. said:
Charlotte61903 said:

To be completely honest I've always been bugged by the "delusional" comments that say something isn't possible, like a High Ranking Demon or Demoness coming to us to have a great time together. WHY is that so hard to believe possible, so hard that it should be labeled delusional?
The way I see it, one can only prove something is possible by displaying it or showing it or providing enough evidence of that something's existence and possibility... but to stomp one's foot down and call people delusional only measuring their experiences with their own shortcomings... let's say I STRONGLY DISAGREE with that logic.

As for Charlotte, seeing the sigil and a familiar face sounds to my like it's a legit encounter with that Demon. I think this because that's exactly how it worked for me before: I asked Father for a succubus years ago and saw this marvelous brunette in my mind only an hour after. I was shocked because my ability to see astrally was always very weak. After I finally learned her name (she's a Goetic Demoness) I met her again, she was sitting on me one night and when I asked her who she was I saw clearly her sigil and had my confirmation. Nothing much happened, we just shared a little energy while she let me know she was there for me and I very much appreciated it.

Note: I DON'T think she's my succubus, only that she's very close to me somehow and probably has been in previous lives as well. But nothing stops a Demon or Demoness from visiting someone they like in a more intimate way. After all, sex is energy too, and succubi and incubi have sex with our astral body, not the physical one. So I really don't see how this could be so "delusional" at all.

A flying metal bird was a "delusional" idea, then someone invented the plane and people used it to travel and it wasn't delusional anymore.

Just needed to get off my chest... Besides, HPS Maxine did say in the JoS that absolutely everything is possible. I know that some people still have trouble understanding that or accepting the fact that this reality allows for a LOT more than we're currently used to, but guess what...

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

I do see this type of thinking of his firstly unhealthy, then somehow else. Some people wouldn't want to accept anything that may be of help, not only for them but for other people involved, if it doesn't match what they learned.

This, in my opinion, may be a mentality similar to that of christians, as I am surrounded by them is a thing I could observe closely. They wouldn't let go of what they learned.

In some satanists it is something similar (of course, not the same), they found the JoS, and wouldn't accept anything else instead of what they read here, totally excluding the possibility that some people here experienced something that it isn't yet said in the forums. I don't want to say it's the case of our brother/sister, Aquarius, of course, as I don't know him/her personally, I bet every legit satanist here is an incredible person, but I said there are cases, I do not care if this is one of them, as advancing, people learn, no matter how, but they do.

If I experienced something, and tell a person, like in this situation, saying that an advice may help a lot more than if you say a percentage and call a scholar girl delusional instead of helping, and I say how this experience went, and that it's past years now and nothing has changed between me and my lover, with the only response being that above which I quoted, what is the logic behind this?

As I was first talking about healthiness of this, could you imagine if that girl was told from the start something like "That demon may be close to you, do not necessarily take it as if it is your lover, just advance and see who He is" I bet would've helped a lot more then throwing a percentage there and calling her delusional without analising even a bit what she said.

I remember saying lots of things here

which I saw reading her message but that was completely ignored, like this one
I do know, from my point of view, love must occur between people who are already complete and just purely love each other, they are not dependent on the love of other, they just enjoy the other person and that is it, love doesn't come to complete you, nor you should find yourself in a relationship to be like a psycholog or "salvation" to other.

Maybe she felt overwhelmed by the relation she's found herself in with that guy, with her being the one who sustains the whole relationship, and now she, subconsciously, wanted to be "rescued" from this type of situation, associating the god to a potential man lover who'd come to save her. A mentality I've seen in a lot of teenage girls and always hated.
I know teenage love may be hard to manage in most cases, as I saw in others. I only found myself in a single relationship with a gentile, but my incubus was secretly making sure we do not get too far and that the guy leaves as soon as possible, which I love.

About my incubus, when I first saw Him with my third eye, I could only see light, his body shape was defined, but I saw a very bright body made of orange light who was sitting next to me, being very comfortable, after about a year from when he showed me he's my lover. He is tall (about 200cm), I saw this when he was standing close to a door and he was taller than it, very big muscle structure, he has dark blonde, curly hair and light coloured eyes, blue, and very defined, sharp, face. I am not good at portrayal, but this is pretty much how I saw he looks. He never came to my dreams.

Now the thing is, some people could not realise, what if I said that thing here with the kiss first, and that I asked Satan through pendulum, then I started talking to my incubus himself, still through pendulum (because I wasn't opened to astral enough), and being called delusional, or whatever because I come here to ask as I am not sure what to think (and trust me, I doubted even his existence a lot, even if I was feeling him).

If there would have been something else I would have known in time, if not and if there was an actual lover who said he is high rank, this is just it, still would have been known in time. But in moments of doubting, or not knowing the exact truth, I am 100% sure an advice would've helped.

And now coming back to the actual topic in here, I feel this series will help lots of people. As gentiles are starting to be more and more aware, and opened to new information. There should be strategies on how to tell the truth to people close to you depending on their personality, or how to determine what you should say to them.

Reading a bit here and on the "how to tell your parents" topic, and taking my time to annalise even more my situation, I realised some things. One of them is, doing harm is still doing harm, no matter the intentions (I am talking here about my parents, especially my dad). Another is this connection with the ascensors, and the fact that maybe, even if they tried to help me (and did the opposite), I still have this urge to help them, which I couldn't explain until now.

I will definitely write more about this on this series, I know I will make a conclusion on my situation and post it. Maybe someone cares, or someone will read it and will help them, or maybe someone's response will help me getting to know this situation even deeper.

I even tried to put myself mentally in their situation, trying to understand how they felt and why they acted like that. And I think I got pretty far in understanding the whole image. And I really want to thank HP HoodedCobra for taking his time and putting in effort to help us all the time. I really do love what he's doing in order for this community to function, not only normally, but qualitatively.

Hail Satan!!

GD. said:

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

You can also say "the pagan gods" instead. This might be better than focusing in on a specific name of one culture. This is also a nice segway into how all ancient cultures worshipped the same pantheon.

Also this "basically, you only say as much as their little minds are ready to absorb" is a key statement. You never want to alienate or otherwise make them reject you entirely, even if baby steps are needed. Diving into NatSoc theory, or mentioning Satan's name (unfortunately) will do this.

Scope out the target and see where you can inch them closer. If they are a Trump boomer, then start linking stuff to communism. If they NatSoc, then you can start immediately linking the Jews into Xtianity, and so on. If they are liberal/New Age, then explain aspects of spirituality and talk about the ancient Gods first.

There are swaths of info on the Exposing sites to use. You don't have to memorize it all, just scope it out so you can remember things to reference. All the hard work was already done by the clergy in procuring all that info, you just have to organize it into an customized argument.

This post speaks to me. I personally was raised xian and spent my first nearly 30 years as a sort of skeptical xian. I certainly believed in a God but was unable to fully come to terms with some of the inconsistencies I was told to believe. I saw a url for this site and read up on some of the material and felt a certain catharsis from the claims made and how believable they were to me. Since my dedication I was certainly too eager to share my views with those I hold closest, my wife being the most approving while my brother and best friend less than desirable results, one agnostic and the other purely atheist. I have learned that I must calm myself and focus my efforts inwardly, especially considering the amount of spiritual progress I have made is basically nothing in this last year since I have chosen this path.

Hail Satan!

My advice to add to this is to convince people to start acting like adults that can handle adult conversations. This goes for pseudo intellectuals who sperg out once they here Nazi or Satan or what have you. Obviously leaving those terms out of the conversation. The point is make people understand how to engage in sharing of information.

GD. said:
This is some good advice if someone reads this. I personally told her about the nordic name of Satan, Odin. We talked a lot, at least I know I did. She started listening to audio books about the soul, and then tells me what the book was about and what do I think about it.

I can see she is in a process of evolving so I am not going to push it even more, but let her do this on her own. For the benefit of both of us.

Odin is another great choice, I did that for a while too, but because I've seen Father Satan in a way that reminded me more of Shiva I use that name to talk about him with normies or anyone that asks but I know not to be ready to hear "Satan". I also started wearing a "Thor's hammer" necklace.. I have a "reverse cross" (our normal cross indicating the correct alignment of the chakras) but people around me are still too asleep and would attack me for that... Thor's hammer is essentially the same concept, with the difference that people haven't been brainwashed into thinking it a "hate symbol" or some other xtian idiocy.

And lucky you got a mother who seems to be somehow drawn to spiritual knowledge (at least as much as she does). I was blessed with a mother that fought not to vaccinate me (so my body is a pure and healthy as the Gods made it) but she believes in "pragmatism" and although she was the one to first talk to me about magick as a child and used to read tarots and believe in some spiritual version of Nature, she not simply things there's only the physical and nothing after death. I tried to cast some light in there (obviously, as she's my mother and I'd prefer it if she were to evolve at least a little before the next life) but had no effect at all, so now I just focus on myself... after all, we are not meant to "awaken" others.. it IS nice when we can talk more openly and someone seems determined to want to know more and more and we can even mention Father Satan, but we're only meant to help those that come to Satan by themselves. Xtians shove their shit down others' throats, we simply accept those that come to us openly and willing to know more and better themselves.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

GD. said:
High ranking demons as lovers do not have this little of probability to happen, there are thousands (or maybe more) of high ranking demons, even with sigils, whom are not on the main site, their name isn't even anywhere on the Internet, as I know about mine. Or maybe I and Charlotte do really match in that 0,1%. [/quote]

Guess I couldn't agree more.
We have still very limited information today, although we still have a lot more than all those idiots who won't look for knowledge and FIND the JoS (very probably the Gods will guide people to it, like I'm sure they did me the same year the JoS was created), and it's true that there are certainly who knows how many other Gods we don't even know about yet. I was just in the past few days browsing the "More Gods" page in the JoS as I felt a connection with some Demon I couldn't find anywhere anymore.. not sure what happened to the page, if the name was used differently or whatnot, but it strongly feels like the list has got miles to go yet. Just looking at the non Goetic list and the various offices those Demons rule it makes me wonder how many others have mastered the same or more skills and teach them to those that feel drawn or are talented in those areas.
There certainly are a lot of Gods (if not all or almost) that value relationships with Humans. They did create us after all, and I know for a fact that they think of us with a lot of love and affection, MUCH more than most (or all) Humans around us are even capable of.

To call this beautiful possibility (in the face of all the proof we have already) 'delusional', in my opinion is equal to not fully understanding Spiritual Satanism.
On the other hand, reality can apparently change so many times before we become aware of something that is a fact, it's possible to get lost between all the information and certainly the enemy illusions that are there merely to stop us from realizing truths.

GD. said:
I do see this type of thinking of his firstly unhealthy, then somehow else. Some people wouldn't want to accept anything that may be of help, not only for them but for other people involved, if it doesn't match what they learned.

This, in my opinion, may be a mentality similar to that of christians, as I am surrounded by them is a thing I could observe closely. They wouldn't let go of what they learned.

To be perfectly honest, I used to be like that. But this was mostly when I was very new. While this surely came from my deepest gratitude to the miracle HPS Maxine did for us all and it made me filter out everything that "wasn't JoS", I later learned that there was a gray area and I should have let some information get through, or else I would have always run into a wall, not seeing the wall coming at me full speed while I ignored the information begging me for attention.

In time, through experience, we realize what we once thought impossible is not impossible at all. Does believing that this might happen make one delusional? Not at all, if anything it indicates wisdom and the ability to evolve past our own limits.

Xtians' blindness is a perfect example of how a set of "rules" can make one completely unable to perceive other possibilities. Waving proof in their face is futile too, they won't see it. It's sad that some Spiritual Satanists are similarly minded.

GD. said:
I don't want to say it's the case of our brother/sister, Aquarius, of course, as I don't know him/her personally, I bet every legit satanist here is an incredible person, but I said there are cases, I do not care if this is one of them, as advancing, people learn, no matter how, but they do.

In the year I've been part of this Forum I can say I learned Aquarius likes to say the word "delusional" a lot, and mostly I have read this whenever someone commented about their own experience regarding intimate encounters with Goetic Demons. I know this happened to me too, so I feel this topic rather close.
I guess we can only hope that, in the end, everyone is going to live through the same experiences (in their own time), so that what one knows as absolute fact won't be perceived as a lie or an impossibility by those that haven't seen, witnessed or performed something godlike.

GD. said:
If I experienced something, and tell a person, like in this situation, saying that an advice may help a lot more than if you say a percentage and call a scholar girl delusional instead of helping, and I say how this experience went, and that it's past years now and nothing has changed between me and my lover, with the only response being that above which I quoted, what is the logic behind this?

I guess in a few words, this would only be logic to someone who has chosen not to embrace the possibility of that happening. By blocking out something that we cannot yet or merely don't want to believe, we stop that reality from ever becoming true.
This is probably very analogous to all those that have powerful Souls and have tried some psychic abilities with no success at all, and reached the point of believing that either they are incapable of such ability completely or that "there is no such skill" and they're wasting their time trying to learn it. The thing is, these people may have power, but lack conviction and belief that something will happen. They enter a challenge but accept defeat before the challenge has even started. That is no mindset for war. If you enter war like that, you'll be utterly defeated.

Same policy goes for anything one may perceive and one may not. It's not a matter of "chance" or number of tries... it (probably) has only to do with one's mindset and belief system. "Whether you believe you can or you can't, either way you're right." If one doesn't believe Telekinesis is possible, they'll NEVER accomplish it.

In my experience this isn't something that one can just solve in a day or two... if you couldn't do TK before but then you suddenly accept the idea that you can learn it and manage to have success to a degree, that's great, but it won't automatically mean that you can have an intimate relationship with a High Ranking God/Goddess.. and vice versa, having an High Ranking lover doesn't make you immediately capable of moving objects or starting fires with your mind.
Everything needs to be accessed individually and accepted as another part of one's reality. What is ignored will stay impossible.

This at least is what I learned by myself, looking at the change in skill in my own experiences.

GD. said:
I only found myself in a single relationship with a gentile, but my incubus was secretly making sure we do not get too far and that the guy leaves as soon as possible, which I love.

About my incubus, when I first saw Him with my third eye, I could only see light, his body shape was defined, but I saw a very bright body made of orange light who was sitting next to me, being very comfortable, after about a year from when he showed me he's my lover. He is tall (about 200cm), I saw this when he was standing close to a door and he was taller than it, very big muscle structure, he has dark blonde, curly hair and light coloured eyes, blue, and very defined, sharp, face. I am not good at portrayal, but this is pretty much how I saw he looks. He never came to my dreams.

From the look of things, it seems to me like your incubus knew best, as if to say "I know you won't be happy like that and also I need to be close so you can evolve further, cuz you're already at this level". This is how I see it, at least. I honestly can't imagine what it's like cuz it feels like I'm ages behind in you in the evolutionary scale, but then again.. perhaps I have not yet chosen to make the reality in which the Gods appear to me just as physical Humans do a possibility. Perhaps for a past life trauma, or conditioned beliefs. I'm working on that....

As for dreams, I'm a little surprised you haven't seen him there too, but then again perhaps you're so advanced that you don't need to, and you'll just meet him in your waking state. I have met astral beings in my dreams a few times but the dream state is a tricky one to master for me, even lucid dreaming only occurs almost randomly every once in a long while.

GD. said:
Now the thing is, some people could not realise, what if I said that thing here with the kiss first, and that I asked Satan through pendulum, then I started talking to my incubus himself, still through pendulum (because I wasn't opened to astral enough), and being called delusional, or whatever because I come here to ask as I am not sure what to think (and trust me, I doubted even his existence a lot, even if I was feeling him).

Glad you brought that up. Personally, I would be pretty pissed. I have probably one of the weakest experiences meeting the Gods so far compared to everyone else in this Forum, so for me a meeting is of extreme value. If I told that an encounter that had an intimate part happened to me, and someone would call me delusional or insane or something like that, that comment would only mold my belief that I "am" delusional or insane, and I would end up accomplishing less and less, or if ever again anything at all.

Doubts, especially on this path (a VERY hard path), can hide behind every corner. You do a meditation that is known to make one feel loads of energy and feel nothing... you summon a Demon a number of times and you're seeing nothing... your TK doesn't move a feather, your hands are always cold, and so on and on. Not to mention the enemy mingling with our thoughts like our brain is a chessboard and pushing us in dangerous corners that lead only to question whether or not we're just wasting times with a beautiful fantasy.

This is why we need to STRONGLY believe in our own experiences as the foundation of everything that will come. In my personal opinion, to call someone delusional is a serious attack and should be avoided entirely. You (not you GD, you anyone) don't agree with someone? Fine, say nothing. Look away. Don't tell them they're wrong when you clearly haven't had the experiences others have but feel like you know more about it than them.

GD. said:
But in moments of doubting, or not knowing the exact truth, I am 100% sure an advice would've helped.

Totally agree. This is EXACTLY what happened to me one year ago when I was trying to figure out my Guardian Demon's name... I was sure I'd met her years before but only found out her name one year before joining the Forum. I'd be given proof, energy signals, but nothing, I would not feel like I had an answer. In the end, it took some more convincing through another Brother to act as a one time medium (although there are no mediums in Satanism) because it was an extraordinary case of "being seeeeriously stuck and stubborn minded", and what he told me made complete sense to me.

If that hadn't occurred, I would still be stuck on the Demons' pages, reading descriptions and finding all the reasons in the world to believe the one I had the most signals from was also my Guardian since who knows how long... she's certainly waited at least those 20 years since our (probable) first encounter in this life. How can you ignore someone like that? You can't.

Lately I have been directed to other Demons too, but for the first time in forever I feel that She's the only one I really want to be with. (And yes, there was an intimate encounter, not the most intense ever of course, she knows how to be close and gentle, but I have no doubt any Demon/Demoness can also be a lover. Well, maybe not ALL of them, I know some are married to other Demons, but it's definitely possible.)

GD. said:
There should be strategies on how to tell the truth to people close to you depending on their personality, or how to determine what you should say to them.
Reading a bit here and on the "how to tell your parents" topic, and taking my time to annalise even more my situation, I realised some things.

Another is this connection with the ascensors, and the fact that maybe, even if they tried to help me (and did the opposite), I still have this urge to help them, which I couldn't explain until now.
I will definitely write more about this on this series, I know I will make a conclusion on my situation and post it. Maybe someone cares, or someone will read it and will help them, or maybe someone's response will help me getting to know this situation even deeper.

I'd say to follow one's guts in dealing with people that know nothing of what REAL Satanism is. If you know someone isn't going to even understand very obvious physical and proven problems in the world, they won't likely be able to wrap themselves around a reality so rich of truths and information. Sometimes it can even be dangerous to reveal too much, it's just safer to play NPC and not give others the chance to want to "save us", like so many complete idiots on social media who feel so entitled to "pray for you" and urge you to "go to Jewsus"... screw them all. They want to embrace ignorance and oblivion? I say, let them. Nobody forced you and I or anyone else in this Forum to become a Satanist, we all felt a call we could not ignore. These other people simply don't hear it, and shouting in their ear won't change things. They'll put on headphones, if anything.

Do write more on this other matter you're dealing with, if you want. I'd just say to ask the Gods for help, but if I can give you a useful hint, I'm glad.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

PS. Sorry for the longest message.

Blitzkreig said:
GD. said:

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

You can also say "the pagan gods" instead. This might be better than focusing in on a specific name of one culture. This is also a nice segway into how all ancient cultures worshipped the same pantheon.

Also this "basically, you only say as much as their little minds are ready to absorb" is a key statement. You never want to alienate or otherwise make them reject you entirely, even if baby steps are needed. Diving into NatSoc theory, or mentioning Satan's name (unfortunately) will do this.

Scope out the target and see where you can inch them closer. If they are a Trump boomer, then start linking stuff to communism. If they NatSoc, then you can start immediately linking the Jews into Xtianity, and so on. If they are liberal/New Age, then explain aspects of spirituality and talk about the ancient Gods first.

There are swaths of info on the Exposing sites to use. You don't have to memorize it all, just scope it out so you can remember things to reference. All the hard work was already done by the clergy in procuring all that info, you just have to organize it into an customized argument.
GD. said:
There should be strategies on how to tell the truth to people close to you depending on their personality, or how to determine what you should say to them.
Reading a bit here and on the "how to tell your parents" topic, and taking my time to annalise even more my situation, I realised some things.

Another is this connection with the ascensors, and the fact that maybe, even if they tried to help me (and did the opposite), I still have this urge to help them, which I couldn't explain until now.

I'd say to follow one's guts in dealing with people that know nothing of what REAL Satanism is. If you know someone isn't going to even understand very obvious physical and proven problems in the world, they won't likely be able to wrap themselves around a reality so rich of truths and information. Sometimes it can even be dangerous to reveal too much, it's just safer to play NPC and not give others the chance to want to "save us", like so many complete idiots on social media who feel so entitled to "pray for you" and urge you to "go to Jewsus"... screw them all. They want to embrace ignorance and oblivion? I say, let them. Nobody forced you and I or anyone else in this Forum to become a Satanist, we all felt a call we could not ignore. These other people simply don't hear it, and shouting in their ear won't change things. They'll put on headphones, if anything.
It really depends on the person, for example, while for some talking about "pagan gods" would work just fine, for my mom, I am 100% sure saying the word "pagan" means evil and all that kind of stuff, while, surprisingly, saying "ancient gods" isn't bad at all.

We accidentally started to talk about "how humans were created" after she saw a video on jewtube about some extraterrestrials creating "us", and as I heard some things on that video, I could tell from the very start it was actually about the creation of jews, there was a woman's voice who was just talking about all this, and a photo slideshow going on in the background, all this for one hour and a half.

And I took my time to tell my mom, I was being upset she thought it's about us, and what I think about the video, about the problem with jews, and I even made her put the video again so I can annalise it with her. This whole thing took a few hours tbh.

She knew I do not accept the idea of an omnipotent and omnipresent god, so she understood what I said, the problem with jews being the hardest one to understand but when she did she got really sad, which is normal in my opinion.

The woman on the video (it wasn't in english), was once saying about how "her gods put people in Egypt, in ancient times, where another civilisation of other gods was evolving, and because there was a war between these two species of extraterrestrials, they wanted to make people there less and less pure genetically. Gods were making their own people pure form time to time using a machine (not our gods)". Which showed me that jews infiltrated Egypt to make it fall from inside out. I was wondering if I should tell this to my mom or would it be too much... I, whatever, did in the end..

She associated everything with what the christian bible says and she said that now the whole story actually makes a lot of sense, she even told me why. And told me she always had doubs about christianity, but never had the courage to try to understand things deeper, especially because of my dad.

That every time she told him about the fact that she doubts it, he would make her feel miserable for the fact that she does not believe in god, which I saw as well, he was extremely rude, and I saw she was also associating Satan's blessings and nature's blessings with blessings from god.

They both are interested in spirituality, but they avoid it because of fear. I know they maybe won't be satanists this life, but I bet they will in the next ones. For me this lifetime wasn't really pleasant, but the opposite, with them near anyway, so I do not consider myself lucky to be in such family. I anyway hope they'll find the path someday, but it's obviously only up to them. If only I could do something about this fear of theirs, but I can't. Or can I?

I think that if someone's daughter starts to discuss this kind of things with them (I am talking here about information they can't absorb), their fear will only amplify as they're trying both to keep her back from what they think will do her harm and to keep themselves away from this kind of things.

How to fight the fear of others in order for them to evolve? Or how to make them realise that that fear exists just so they act to destroy it? I am talking here about the fear of such important topics. They may be too comfortable with the life they have and too afraid to see something else, and I think this is the case of lots of people who are just like them.

Henu the Great said:
Don't worry, my family members are not xians so there is no risk in that regard. They are simply programmed normies who lack truth so I tell them something, or link something to see what kind of reaction I get. I've never told them I'm a SS, nor anyone else. They know I meditate, do yoga, and that's about it.

Good point about the whatsapp, altough the amount of data that goes trhough is so massive I think I'm flying well below any detection.

With whatsapp, don't be so menial to think that because of there being so much information being passed around that their software can't immediately detect key words sent. Any key words, strings, URLs, etc. - any and all can, and is, instantly detected upon hitting their servers the moment you hit that send button, and is now associated with YOU since you've linked your personal phone number to the app. They know exactly what you send and where you fit in regards to their red flag list. If SHTF, don't think they won't use this against you. This has been spoken about widely on here. If you are SS, anonymity is crucial. If you want to take that risk, the choice is yours. You'll only have yourself to blame when you get dragged to the gulags before others. I shouldn't have to mention communist regimes, but maybe you've never read into Pol Pot in Cambodia with the Khmer Rouge - you know what they did? They slaughtered millions of the citizens, targeting first and foremost anyone who was known to be against their agenda, and any persons of even slight intelligence (political leaders, teachers, doctors, business people - anyone who had more of a mind than a lowly commoner was considered an intelligible threat against them). Don't think this may not happen here. Stay safe, until it is safe to be more in the open about these things.

Hearsync said:
Henu the Great said:
Don't worry, my family members are not xians so there is no risk in that regard. They are simply programmed normies who lack truth so I tell them something, or link something to see what kind of reaction I get. I've never told them I'm a SS, nor anyone else. They know I meditate, do yoga, and that's about it.

Good point about the whatsapp, altough the amount of data that goes trhough is so massive I think I'm flying well below any detection.

With whatsapp, don't be so menial to think that because of there being so much information being passed around that their software can't immediately detect key words sent. Any key words, strings, URLs, etc. - any and all can, and is, instantly detected upon hitting their servers the moment you hit that send button, and is now associated with YOU since you've linked your personal phone number to the app. They know exactly what you send and where you fit in regards to their red flag list. If SHTF, don't think they won't use this against you. This has been spoken about widely on here. If you are SS, anonymity is crucial. If you want to take that risk, the choice is yours. You'll only have yourself to blame when you get dragged to the gulags before others. I shouldn't have to mention communist regimes, but maybe you've never read into Pol Pot in Cambodia with the Khmer Rouge - you know what they did? They slaughtered millions of the citizens, targeting first and foremost anyone who was known to be against their agenda, and any persons of even slight intelligence (political leaders, teachers, doctors, business people - anyone who had more of a mind than a lowly commoner was considered an intelligible threat against them). Don't think this may not happen here. Stay safe, until it is safe to be more in the open about these things.

We must above all believe in the physical and spiritual protection of the gods, the enemy is much more advanced than we think when it comes to having information about spiritual Satanists.

This should not intimidate anyone, as the gods of hell will protect us from any attack by these worms against us, but it is explicit that we must be careful and responsible, I remember that Maxine suggested that our spiritual evolution would be the salvation of the soul itself, it certainly has to do with the future of the wars that will take place between our side and the enemy's side going forward.

my suggestion is whether someone is a novice or not very spiritually evolved, ask for protection from the gods, talk little about Satanism and avoid facing the head-on enemies, if someone is spiritually advanced they will receive tactics and strategies to hurt the enemy and get rid of the reptile and ash traps directly from the gods and will also have protection from the gods of hell.

I say this from experience because I spoke a lot when I was a novice and got in a lot of trouble, now I know exactly what to do against the enemy and when to do it to expose the truth about them safely

GD. said:
If only I could do something about this fear of theirs, but I can't. Or can I?

I think that if someone's daughter starts to discuss this kind of things with them (I am talking here about information they can't absorb), their fear will only amplify as they're trying both to keep her back from what they think will do her harm and to keep themselves away from this kind of things.

How to fight the fear of others in order for them to evolve? Or how to make them realise that that fear exists just so they act to destroy it? I am talking here about the fear of such important topics. They may be too comfortable with the life they have and too afraid to see something else, and I think this is the case of lots of people who are just like them.

The problem with them and with most people is rooted in spirituality, in the sense that it is not simple logic alone that can convince them. They may be young souls and not even realize there is something other than clownworld earth or humanity. They could have been attacked or subjected to programming. Of course everyone is dealing with the generic "haze" of the Hebrew veil and the clownworld around us.

These problems require time and energy and so the short answer to your question lies in spiritual workings. Of course good communication skills and all that helps, but it is rendered useless when it hits subconscious blockages, for example.

So practically, one should wait until the Hebrew veil is destroyed and you yourself become more powerful. Eventually it will become appropriate for you to focus time and energy helping them. This is not ideal, of course, but this is just how the situation is right now. They are not going anywhere and they will be fine in the end, so there isn't a huge rush.

It makes more sense to put time into growing yourself and destroying the enemy for now than it does to diffuse your energy trying to deeply heal or modify others.

Something similar that I realized from online warfare is that you want to go for the "low-hanging fruit" rather than trying to outwit or out-debate a stubborn christian. Better uses of your time would be to identify people who may readily join JOS, but all they need is just a link to the site. Some people only have a few questions, then they will join. Others will fight to the death about their beliefs.

Once society as a whole is more accepting of Satanic beliefs, and people see Satanism in practice with their own eyes, the convincing part will become easy. Even the worst of Christians will eventually reincarnate into a Satanic family, and so on.

GD. said:
Blitzkreig said:

GD. said:
She associated everything with what the christian bible says and she said that now the whole story actually makes a lot of sense, she even told me why. And told me she always had doubs about christianity, but never had the courage to try to understand things deeper

After reading what you've done with your mom I'm actually kind of surprised with that amount of success. I tried with mine before, many times, and no matter that she was intelligent enough to question vaccines almost 40 years ago and this resulting in me never getting them, I take it the luck begins and ends there in this current lifetime of mine. Family hasn't been the best, but I guess could have been worse as it allowed me time to think about my own feelings on xtianity and then Father Satan, realizing that Satan's was the only logical path to follow. My 'father' (who abandoned us later and stole all my university money with an excuse) never knew, but I told my mother and at LEAST she understands it's a spiritual path.. although she doesn't believe in anything spiritual anymore, if she really ever did, and considers physical matter as a definite thing, unbound by spiritual laws. I don't think she'll be a Satanist in the next life. Tried my best because I would quit trying, seeing always the same result.

But reading your situation and this experience with your mother made me realize it's possible (if not 'very probable') that we become reincarnated in families that will, at least, not hold us back tremendously in the case we're already somehow advanced Souls. I obviously think you've got an easier pull on your mother than I have on mine because you seem more advanced and closer to the Gods, so perhaps it's logical to think that you have more 'lever' on her (as you find Spiritual Knowledge easier to reach) and that perhaps this could mean "she'll eventually open up in the next life because of what you do for her in this one".

Of course, this is only a theory, I'm very Air, I think a lot. :p So don't feel bound to help anyone like it's your mission, you're here for YOU before you're here for your mother, father, for me, or anyone else. If you lead by example and become closer and closer to a Goddess, others will follow you drawn by your light.

GD. said:
I anyway hope they'll find the path someday, but it's obviously only up to them. If only I could do something about this fear of theirs, but I can't. Or can I?

From what I understand you're already doing a great job there. I'm sure you realize there's no use pushing a child that is afraid of the Sea so that they'll want to dive in faster and explore its wonders and appreciate the life that populates it. You can only nudge them closer to the edge by giving them a new information they'll find themselves in agreement and more, so that they'll eventually choose to step forward without you shoving them forward.

More often than not, I suppose, this is information that makes one CURIOUS, and plants a seed that just has to grow. Especially if that growth will break a concrete floor that they DO realize shields them from the light. (Sorry about the allegories and metaphors, I guess by thinking in a visual way this makes more sense.. and I did say "child" because your mother is your physical/blood parent, but on the Spiritual evolutionary scale you're clearly her elder.)

Speaking of something else completely unrelated... do you find it easier to astral project or lucid dream? I'm even just talking about attempts. I know this is sudden but I just felt I had to ask. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Hearsync said:
I know of such data collecting. I also know of communist regimes.

Thing is the gulags are happening to the jews when the time is right, not us. We would already been taken away simply for visiting the forums without vpn if that was the case.

In any case, I will keep these things to myself from now on.

Henu the Great said:
I know of such data collecting. I also know of communist regimes.

Thing is the gulags are happening to the jews when the time is right, not us. We would already been taken away simply for visiting the forums without vpn if that was the case.

In any case, I will keep these things to myself from now on.

We're not out of the deep end yet. We're staying afloat, but there's no telling what could happen if the swej decide to go kamikaze mode. Until we know we're out of the deep end, stay safe.

Narciso said:
We must above all believe in the physical and spiritual protection of the gods, the enemy is much more advanced than we think when it comes to having information about spiritual Satanists.

This should not intimidate anyone, as the gods of hell will protect us from any attack by these worms against us, but it is explicit that we must be careful and responsible, I remember that Maxine suggested that our spiritual evolution would be the salvation of the soul itself, it certainly has to do with the future of the wars that will take place between our side and the enemy's side going forward.

my suggestion is whether someone is a novice or not very spiritually evolved, ask for protection from the gods, talk little about Satanism and avoid facing the head-on enemies, if someone is spiritually advanced they will receive tactics and strategies to hurt the enemy and get rid of the reptile and ash traps directly from the gods and will also have protection from the gods of hell.

I say this from experience because I spoke a lot when I was a novice and got in a lot of trouble, now I know exactly what to do against the enemy and when to do it to expose the truth about them safely

At the same time, we should not be completely reliant on the Gods for protection. They want us to learn how to advance OURSELVES, which also comes with learning how to protect ourselves - not just spiritually, but physically as well. If one just thinks "oh I can go online and blurt out anything I want about the jews to anyone in the open cuz the Gods will protect me" - you're basically asking for it at that point. Many people who have openly spoken out have suffered severe consequences. We have to ability to speak out ANONYMOUSLY, which many in the past have not had the ability to do so. Anonymity is a gift we should use, not carelessly toss to the wayside "cuz the Gods will protect me anyways."

I see so many SS these days thinking life will be all fine and dandy and I can just go skyjumping out of an airplane without a parachute cuz the Gods will protect me. Well guess what - if you choose to be stupid enough, no level of protection will save you. I see a similar thing too of the typical xian mindset of SS who've dedicated and now think they're "saved" like Jeeboo does, and that now I don't have to spiritually advance cuz the Gods will protect me and I can just work on myself later when I feel like it - later, like... maybe in my next lifetime cuz I don't feel like doing it in this lifetime. I'm not saying this about you - but just as a mention in general for others reading here.

There are people in this world who would DIE for the technological advancements some of have that allow for cyber anonymity, privacy and security. I think too many take that for granted. If we don't use and take advantage of it for ourselves, it could be something we end up losing. When one says to themselves "I don't need to be anonymous" - you're basically saying, "go ahead and take away my right for privacy cuz I don't care."

If all the people who have anonymously exposed things, like the holocaust for example, didn't do so anonymously - they likely would've been thrown in jail or worse after the first account, and never would've had the opportunity to promote more. As SS, we have valuable information that goes even beyond the $hlomohoax. What we don't protect ourselves against now could work against us in the future if internet censorship and freedom of speech really goes down the shitter.

Know and actively practice and promote privacy and anonymity independently, being as self-reliant as possible, which lightens the load on the Gods and will give them more free time for more important matters should desperate times call for desperate measures. There's no reason any one of us can't take the steps to ensure our privacy. These steps have been outlined here on the forums, like the Cybersecurity series, for example.

Stay safe out there, brothers and sisters. The swej are watching at every corner - and will continue to do so until their eyes have rotted from their skulls.

Hearsync said:
We're not out of the deep end yet. We're staying afloat, but there's no telling what could happen if the swej decide to go kamikaze mode. Until we know we're out of the deep end, stay safe.
I know. I made a mistake.

From now on until the jewdom falls I will keep it quiet.

Hearsync said:
Narciso said:

At the same time, we should not be completely reliant on the Gods for protection. They want us to learn how to advance OURSELVES, which also comes with learning how to protect ourselves - not just spiritually, but physically as well. If one just thinks "oh I can go online and blurt out anything I want about the jews to anyone in the open cuz the Gods will protect me" - you're basically asking for it at that point. Many people who have openly spoken out have suffered severe consequences. We have to ability to speak out ANONYMOUSLY, which many in the past have not had the ability to do so. Anonymity is a gift we should use, not carelessly toss to the wayside "cuz the Gods will protect me anyways."

I see so many SS these days thinking life will be all fine and dandy and I can just go skyjumping out of an airplane without a parachute cuz the Gods will protect me. Well guess what - if you choose to be stupid enough, no level of protection will save you. I see a similar thing too of the typical xian mindset of SS who've dedicated and now think they're "saved" like Jeeboo does, and that now I don't have to spiritually advance cuz the Gods will protect me and I can just work on myself later when I feel like it - later, like... maybe in my next lifetime cuz I don't feel like doing it in this lifetime. I'm not saying this about you - but just as a mention in general for others reading here.

There are people in this world who would DIE for the technological advancements some of have that allow for cyber anonymity, privacy and security. I think too many take that for granted. If we don't use and take advantage of it for ourselves, it could be something we end up losing. When one says to themselves "I don't need to be anonymous" - you're basically saying, "go ahead and take away my right for privacy cuz I don't care."

If all the people who have anonymously exposed things, like the holocaust for example, didn't do so anonymously - they likely would've been thrown in jail or worse after the first account, and never would've had the opportunity to promote more. As SS, we have valuable information that goes even beyond the $hlomohoax. What we don't protect ourselves against now could work against us in the future if internet censorship and freedom of speech really goes down the shitter.

Know and actively practice and promote privacy and anonymity independently, being as self-reliant as possible, which lightens the load on the Gods and will give them more free time for more important matters should desperate times call for desperate measures. There's no reason any one of us can't take the steps to ensure our privacy. These steps have been outlined here on the forums, like the Cybersecurity series, for example.

Stay safe out there, brothers and sisters. The swej are watching at every corner - and will continue to do so until their eyes have rotted from their skulls.

Dude, nobody being anonymous on the internet, you can have the illusion that being protected online but every step you take on any page on the internet is mapped by the enemy, their intelligence system is much bigger than you think, they just give you to the illusion of anonymity while knowing absolutely everything about you and your life.

If we are online here discussing this issue it is because the gods protect us, and we should not discredit them at any time, it is explicit that we must evolve spiritually and learn martial arts or some kind of self defense to face the enemy if they go crazy and attack us directly.

It was exactly what I said in my previous publication to evolve spiritually and learn techniques and means to protect and defend against them, I was also referring to physical protection and not just spiritual protection ...

You could not interpret what I said , if I had done that I would understand that I did not encourage anyone to let go of anything that could harm her afterwards, suggest that the newbies be careful and responsible, and that they do not say anything that could harm them in the future and I mentioned that the more spiritually advanced will know to do.

I find it funny when you use the word "Anonymously" as if that were possible, brother we don’t have offline anonymity, much less online anonymity, the most we can do is to hinder the process of being located with VPN, Proxys, Tor and the like, but if you knew the secret dimension of the enemy's intelligence system, you would understand that all of this is a placebo.

In the end all we have is the protection of the gods and our spiritual evolution that brings our physical and spiritual protection too, I think it is much safer to do the magic of spiritual invisibility so that it cannot be found by the enemy that entrusts my life to a supposed anonymity system that I don’t know if it really encrypts my data or if it collects all of it.

Regardless of what it is I trust in the complete protection of the gods, if other people do not believe it and remain insecure, then they did not understand the meaning of the SS path, I assure you that Hitler did not need any anonymity to face the enemies, and had life saved several times by Sorath.

Maxine and the Clergy would not pass on all this spiritual and Satanist knowledge without being completely stopped by the enemy in 18 years if there was no protection from the gods. . .

I do not suggest anyone to be stupid, my suggestion is that everyone act with intelligence but do not we will bow our heads to the enemy and be quiet while they are attacking our freedom directly.

This has nothing to do with the Christian mentality, but to trust that the gods are supreme in this, and the most powerful of all, I will not remain silent and quiet in my corner while the enemy advances in an attempt to destroy civilization, if I have that taking risks I take responsibility and do not recommend that anyone do the same.

This is the mentality of a hero and leader who fights for his people and not a coward who is afraid and thinking about what the next step of the enemy will be shaking with fear, I face them head on and show my spiritual power , it is your choice not to do the same, I advance spiritually at the same time that I go to spiritual and online war against the enemy no one will stop me from doing this.

I really don't know what you're talking about. The enemy destroyed everyone who showed the truth about the holocaust hoax, it just didn't happen to spiritual Satanists because THE GODS PREVENTED IT, if I should trust my life and my soul. to a VPN I would have become a hacker and not an SS.

If the enemy expects me to back off on his exposure, you can be sure that he is mistaken and that is just the beginning of what I will do online by exposing the truth about him safely and recruiting as many smart people for spiritual Satanism as there are so many I have done it since I successfully entered spiritual Satanism.

Valuable information without being disclosed to anyone who needs to know about it is a complete waste, we need rebellious souls like Hitler who faced the enemy head-on and not fearful who are afraid to go to an imaginary gulag, we must think that we will bring down the enemy even before him trying to open the first gulag in the world again.

The future is the consequence of the present, to think that the enemy will have the strength to harm us in the future is the same as saying that they will win this war, I am sure that this war will be won by the real Satanists with the help of the gods, the enemy cannot fuck me in the future because the spiritual SS unit is going to destroy them spiritually now.

If someone is close to the gods, the enemy can drop an atomic bomb on a Satanist, nothing will happen to them, I suggest you read how Hitler escaped death several times, I'm not implying anything, but trust in the gods must be complete, this is no burden on them, because a truly dedicated Satanist assists the gods in spiritual warfare.

What subject can be more important than waking up the world about the enemy's gray and reptilian fraud and their destruction? nothing is more important than that now, combined with spiritual evolution and the search for Magnum Opus these are the most important issues in the mind of any TRUE SATANIST who really took this spiritual path seriously.

If "desperate measures" are needed, the most advanced Satanists will know what to do, the innocent and the youngest Satanists will have complete protection from the gods, the enemy will not directly reach any of us, regardless of what happens, we will get away with it and nothing negative. will happen.

It is at least strange to suspect this at the time of the championship ... yes I understand that it talks about online security in the forum, but there is also the knowledge of the gods, not everything can be found in the forum because not everything can be revealed and the more advanced Satanists they know it here. Hail Satanás!!!

I want to thank both of you for replying. I think, even if I thought I want to do a little more for her, I will stick to what I've said in my first message in this topic, and this means I consider I've done what I felt was the best thing to do, and I am very grateful for the opportunity I took, but, as I said in that messsge "if it is that this woman will ever be a satanist, it will be by her searching on her own, not that her daughter will tell her about this." and I think this is the kind of mentality I've started with and I will continue to embrace. After all, no one in here, as a good satanist, was thought by someone to dedicate, it came naturally, as it has to.

Speaking of something else completely unrelated... do you find it easier to astral project or lucid dream? I'm even just talking about attempts. I know this is sudden but I just felt I had to ask. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

While lucid dreaming comes randomly, as I didn't work for it, it just comes out of nowhere, astral projection is something I do consciously, in a trance state, slowly detaching my soul from body. Last time I did it, in a deep trance state, I saw I was floating around the room, I saw green light for where the windows were, and when I tried to move, my body immediately "absorbed" my spirit back in. It was the first and the last time I did it, 2 years ago, as I considered I have to work on a lot more basic things first.

It's ok to ask whatever you feel like :D , and as this topic is for completely something else, I thought I would let this message short but on point.

GD. said:

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

While lucid dreaming comes randomly, as I didn't work for it, it just comes out of nowhere, astral projection is something I do consciously, in a trance state, slowly detaching my soul from body. Last time I did it, in a deep trance state, I saw I was floating around the room, I saw green light for where the windows were, and when I tried to move, my body immediately "absorbed" my spirit back in. It was the first and the last time I did it, 2 years ago, as I considered I have to work on a lot more basic things first.

It's ok to ask whatever you feel like :D , and as this topic is for completely something else, I thought I would let this message short but on point.

Good to know, actually, as I had a very similar experience to that last attempt you made (only in my case it wasn't a full exit yet, but it was closer than I've ever got to doing it).
Can I ask you what your method is, if you have a particular one? I don't know what it's like for people who naturally do this, but there are books upon books describing dozens of different (more or less) techniques, some completely demented lol, but some that have gotten me closer and closer. The one that got me the closest the first time consisted in imagining a hot white liquid is being poured in your body and helping your muscles relax and your astral body dislodge itself from the physical counterpart (this was in a book on "Succubi".. obviously the moron didn't know a thing about Demons, but this relaxation technique proved useful.. haven't used it much after that however).

The other time I unawarely used one from the "School of Astral Projection" from some dude called Micheal Raduga (I think) who is big on "indirect techniques".. basically miming some physical action mentally and having the astral body repeating it until you feel yourself exiting and it's done. Great concept in my opinion, but every time I get "almost there" my body twitches and I either kick the wall or something like that lol.

Thanks for the answer, it's actually gotten me inspired again. :)

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back