Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Warfare Schedule March 20th / April 11th

silentstorm666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
https://evilgoy.com/

On Timing:

When the timer is 0:00:00 = FRTR + Tetra
When the timer is 1:00:00 = Other Rituals.

Below the schedule:

*The FRTR is always Final RTR + Tetragrammaton reversal.
*Serpent Rituals means all the three Rituals given the link below.

Considering that Day Light Savings has occurred in countries that are both in the Northern and Southern Hemisphere this weekend, how does that affect the schedule timing ?

Does anything change in that regard or is it still the same as above?

Day light savings do not affect things. Nothing changes, it's fundamentally it's the same.

I hope this will make it easier to get the Serpent Rituals done.

https://mega.nz/folder/MBRBAIwI#QIwWgw4-QFHRdsQiK2xB2A

silentstorm666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
https://evilgoy.com/

On Timing:

When the timer is 0:00:00 = FRTR + Tetra
When the timer is 1:00:00 = Other Rituals.

Below the schedule:

*The FRTR is always Final RTR + Tetragrammaton reversal.
*Serpent Rituals means all the three Rituals given the link below.

Considering that Day Light Savings has occurred in countries that are both in the Northern and Southern Hemisphere this weekend, how does that affect the schedule timing ?

Does anything change in that regard or is it still the same as above?

It might adjust the timer by an hour but it does not change much. For example for me before daylight savings it was something like 7 9 11 etc after 8 10 12 so far as hours. Just do it when instructed too on there it doesn't change much other than that.

Invictus said:
I've never felt so... free... during scheduled spiritual warfare. We are all doing a phenomenal job in destroying the enemy's curses.

Let's finish strong everybody!

In my case, the rituals to release the serpent have made me redouble my time and effort to continue cleansing my soul.

Supposedly, they were supposed to vote in all European countries to get rid of this useless and disgusting DST, which would've been beneficial. Obviously, it was more important to make a plandemic than attune ourselves to nature.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I really enjoy schedules with the 42 names RTR! It's so short that I can squeeze tons of them into little slots of free time throughout the day. The Final RTR + Tetra takes a 20-minute block of my time, but the 42 RTR takes only 2 or 3 minutes! :D

I notice the shorter rtrs feel more effective for me because of this, I can just do them back to back getting more of a buzz. I have a question though what does the 42 rtr do differently than the reverse shema? Like if I had to pick only one which one should I do for healing form jew curses and filth?

I just wanted to ask if this schedule is till the 10th or 11th of April because the title mentions till April 10 but the schedule is listed till the 11th. Will do till 11th if it's till 11th and necessary otherwise will do it till 10th only because I'm dealing with a sickness and will take rest if doing till 10th is fine. Anyone know?

Thanks...

Hail Father Satan Forever
Hail the Crowned Princes of Hell Forever
Hail the Powers of Duat Forever

स त न म said:
I just wanted to ask if this schedule is till the 10th or 11th of April because the title mentions till April 10 but the schedule is listed till the 11th. Will do till 11th if it's till 11th and necessary otherwise will do it till 10th only because I'm dealing with a sickness and will take rest if doing till 10th is fine. Anyone know?

Thanks...

The RTRs help with sickness too

Theserpentrises1666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I really enjoy schedules with the 42 names RTR! It's so short that I can squeeze tons of them into little slots of free time throughout the day. The Final RTR + Tetra takes a 20-minute block of my time, but the 42 RTR takes only 2 or 3 minutes! :D

I notice the shorter rtrs feel more effective for me because of this, I can just do them back to back getting more of a buzz. I have a question though what does the 42 rtr do differently than the reverse shema? Like if I had to pick only one which one should I do for healing form jew curses and filth?
The shema is more about protecting the jews, and the 42 names are more about cursing Gentiles by empowering the jewish god-form, so the 42 RTR should be more effective at removing curses.

Do according to the text that is updated, the title was a test.

स त न म said:

Thanks...

स त न म said:

Thanks...

If you really can't do this the Gods understand you can take a rest with it or do less. There is no real reason to drain yourself more or make it worse. If you feel like it you can do more to make up for it later with f-rtr tetra thing.

Good luck

I think so far as astrology we should do this on the 11th. That is probably what Cobra figured out especially the serpent empowerment one. So I think he does mean do this till the 11th.

स त न म said:

Thanks...

The end of April 10th is April 10th 6-7AM by planetary calendar, which is April 11 by conventional calendar.

It's basically half of April 11th to do, but regardless, anytime during the 11th of April should be no issue at all. The schedule concluded on finish of April Moon, which is about going into April 11 midnight by conventional calendar.

Egon said:
Do according to the text that is updated, the title was a test.

स त न म said:

Thanks...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
स त न म said:

Thanks...

The end of April 10th is April 10th 6-7AM by planetary calendar, which is April 11 by conventional calendar.

This is really confusing. I assumed April 11th means all of the 11th and some others will assume that too.

With that said I know about the planitary days and I always didn't change what I was doing till sunrise anyways and sometimes if I liked the rituals did them the next day as I assumed others would be doing them at the same time anyways if they followed the planitary day thing.

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
स त न म said:

Thanks...

This is really confusing. I assumed April 11th means all of the 11th and some others will assume that too.

With that said I know about the planitary days and I always didn't change what I was doing till sunrise anyways and sometimes if I liked the rituals did them the next day as I assumed others would be doing them at the same time anyways if they followed the planitary day thing.

It's not confusing you can do these by April 11th. People live in different times globally. It may be 11 over there and 10 over elsewhere.

Go April 11th and there is no need to confuse yourself with nothing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's not confusing you can do these by April 11th. People live in different times globally. It may be 11 over there and 10 over elsewhere.

Go April 11th and there is no need to confuse yourself with nothing.

Well by the time I saw it I didn't do it and now its 12th in my time zone. I did the final rtr + tetra tho as I do them everyday regardless. But nonetheless thanks for the answers. Will keep at it with the Frtr + tetra as usual and wait for the next schedule.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Completely agreed. I used to do the 42 names RTR every morning before this schedule, because of the excellent time management. The current Final RTR+Tetra is so long I can't manage more than one on schedule days, and I have to switch from 9 to 3 reps just to know I managed not to skip it (been over one year I use one or more every single day now, first time in my life I can keep something up that long perhaps).

On a side note, I'm REALLY going to start using Serpent RTRs daily now. Like the FRTR has cleaned so much dross in my life the past year, I feel these are really helping me FEEL the Serpent (something I didn't think possible until the past January). The only one not seemingly doing much (or not doing much on its own, without the other two) is the one we just finished, the Serpent is Empowered one. Still great for the time management, but I prefer to pull 9 reps of words I now just so easy to vibrate I might not look at the screen anymore. :)

Hope you all had some good experiences doing this schedule, Brothers and Sister!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Thanks a lot for posting this schedule. It felt liberating to counteract the enemy rituals. Early on in the schedule Satan visited me briefly to say I had completed the RTRs well and also said thank you.

One thing I have learnt from this one is that these spiritual warfare schedules are invaluable to spiritual development. Each time I complete one, I find that it accelerates my spiritual growth and I am guided to undertake more personal research and try out more advanced meditations.

I hope we all continue to develop spiritually and never become complacent!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back