Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Welcome To the New Reality - The Revolution Has Began

hailourtruegod said:
i.e. andrew coumo being thrown under the bus by his own party which is filled with mostly jews (as is the other parties) like aoc. She's been tweeting that he should reading and is one of the 55+ politicians calling for his resignation.

But can they all resign though? Please! :lol:

Resign* not reading

This revolution of peoples is only just beginning now

Meanwhile over the weekend

Germany
Thousands of protesters have taken to the streets across Germany against coronavirus restrictions.
Protests against coronavirus restrictions leave 12 Dresden officers injured
Multiple arrests made during Dresden demonstration
In Stuttgart, demonstrators attacked members of the media.
In Munich "The demonstration was terminated by police because of non-compliance with conditions," a spokesperson for the Munich police said.
Protests also took place in Berlin, Düsseldorf and Hannover
https://www.dwnewsvdyyiamwnp.onion/en/germany-protests-against-coronavirus-restrictions-leave-12-dresden-officers-injured/a-56866499

Netherlands
Dutch police officers intervened to break up an anti-lockdown protest in The Hague on Sunday on the eve of an election in the country.
Police tweeted calls for protesters to return home repeatedly, stating that there were too many demonstrators even as more arrived at the protest.
An AP photographer saw a police dog bite one man as he was arrested by baton-wielding officers. Mounted police and water cannons were seen being used to clear the demonstration at a park in the city.
https://www.euronews.com/2021/03/14/dutch-police-break-up-anti-government-protest-ahead-of-election

Denmark
Two people were arrested on the sidelines of a weekend protest against anti-coronavirus restrictions in Denmark’s capital Copenhagen, the police said today
The rally was organised by a group calling itself “Men in Black Denmark” which has called regular demonstrations since the end of last year against what it calls the “dictatorship” of the country’s Covid-19 restrictions.
https://www.malaymail.com/news/world/2021/03/14/two-arrested-at-denmark-protest-against-covid-measures/1957748

Canada
Thousands of people marched in protest against Quebec’s COVID-19 lockdown measures in Montreal on Saturday, chanting “liberté” alongside heavy police presence.
Authorities say several arrests were made and several tickets were issued to demonstrators for not respecting the provincial sanitary measures like mask-wearing and distancing.
https://globalnews.ca/news/7695159/covid-19-coronavirus-montreal-anti-lockdown-protest/

Anyway the enemy is predictable in many ways they don't even try to hide their plan, and they are great actors I've seen some of them being against the vaccine, and people from the enemy attacking synagogues, in addition to direct attacks among themselves (obviously pretended) ... They they are trying to rescue Holoconto victimhood again because from what I am seeing they are losing spiritual strength and the Gentiles are gaining a strong natural spirituality probably due to the RTR and the races awakening. The gods of hell have made it explicit that they are acting here, and the evil entities of our opponent are also around, I would say that the kikes have passed the red light and Satan is showing them now who they are messing with. Many places are having problems with vaccination, I myself have been testing what environment we are entering now, recently I was attacked by a group of communists on a social network they were insane and when they lost in the argument they attacked me verbally and certainly tried the rotten magic of the enemy against me. The reality is that talking about Satan and Satanism two years ago to skeptical people you ended up being made fun of, today skeptical people are open to what you have to say and agree with you, you tell them that YHWH sucks and they agree also "Yes, he is complete rubbish, just read the bible to see all the genocide, plague and bloodthirsty terror" ... I would say that a spiritual allegory that makes a lot of sense now is an allegory of the liberation of the 11 serpents of knowledge that when liberated become unites and becomes the Dragon of knowledge and pure infernal perfection, this is what is symbolically happening all over the world, in an event of great proportions that started in 2012 as Maxine said ... Recently, enemy entities tried to destroy me, they know how dangerous I am for their agenda because I am a guy who borders on insanity in the sense that I fight to the death for what I believe, in my astrological chart it says that I am a religious fanatic and that and I love my beliefs and they represent everything I am, this is really true so I will use all my insanity and fanaticism for Satanism in the satanic rituals of liberation for humanity I believe that there is no better time to get in touch with the gods than now, the enemies are attacking by surprise, always using that dirty tactic of inducing a legitimate gentile to think he is one of them, they tried to put my family against me and tricked them into praying for them that was a low blow that I will not let go unpunished, and I'm going to attack with more rituals ... Satan has already won to the enemy's despair, now it's just a matter of time for the world to become perfect, it will probably take many years for everything to be corrected, we are too late especially in the victim scientific field of the great conspiracy of the new world order that Satan and the gods of hell will prevent from happening, but not everything will be perfect now, we are in a war so it is inevitable to be hit but just get up and spiritually hit your enemies 10 times more ... Hail Satan !!!!!

It is going to get even intense, so hold tight.

Syd Silver said:

Germany
Thousands of protesters have taken to the streets across Germany against coronavirus restrictions.
In Munich "The demonstration was terminated by police because of non-compliance with conditions," a spokesperson for the Munich police said.
https://www.dwnewsvdyyiamwnp.onion/en/germany-protests-against-coronavirus-restrictions-leave-12-dresden-officers-injured/a-56866499

Netherlands
Dutch police officers intervened to break up an anti-lockdown protest in The Hague on Sunday on the eve of an election in the country.
Police tweeted calls for protesters to return home repeatedly, stating that there were too many demonstrators even as more arrived at the protest.
An AP photographer saw a police dog bite one man as he was arrested by baton-wielding officers. Mounted police and water cannons were seen being used to clear the demonstration at a park in the city.
https://www.euronews.com/2021/03/14/dutch-police-break-up-anti-government-protest-ahead-of-election

Denmark
Two people were arrested on the sidelines of a weekend protest against anti-coronavirus restrictions in Denmark’s capital Copenhagen, the police said today
The rally was organised by a group calling itself “Men in Black Denmark” which has called regular demonstrations since the end of last year against what it calls the “dictatorship” of the country’s Covid-19 restrictions.
https://www.malaymail.com/news/world/2021/03/14/two-arrested-at-denmark-protest-against-covid-measures/1957748

Canada
Thousands of people marched in protest against Quebec’s COVID-19 lockdown measures in Montreal on Saturday, chanting “liberté” alongside heavy police presence.
Authorities say several arrests were made and several tickets were issued to demonstrators for not respecting the provincial sanitary measures like mask-wearing and distancing.
https://globalnews.ca/news/7695159/covid-19-coronavirus-montreal-anti-lockdown-protest/

Do you think think those lizards and the greys are going to just massively invade the earth soon because I can't see them going down and losing this whole thing without them just full blown invading the earth or nuking the whole planet to kill us off if we're really on the better end of this fight im assuming there going to do everything they can before we are finally free. I'm assuming they're going to pull off something insane very soon

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They are really fucking angry. This is fact. This is why everyone must do endless protection. These bug-heads seem to be in the earth now, trying to enforce the enemy agenda.

Remain rational and don't focus too much or engage into these as these may open someone to attack. One of the major ways to stop these is to ignore and block it from your mind.

People see them all over the place and especially have been seeing them on the strong lockdowns last year. Many were also filmed.

We're not alone so no need to worry. Our Gods will also help everyone.

Elias Sebastian said:
meanwhile the grays are creating gray-human hybrids to use as slaves and create an army to fight humanity in a future final showdown. Every year in the United States, more than 35,000 Americans claim to be abducted by aliens. We know they use men's seeds and women's wombs to create these hybrids. All this is real, yet there is someone here in the forum who does not believe in these phenomena, I personally have lived these experiences face to face with the Grays, I have seen UFOs, balls of light in the sky disappear before my eyes, a sphere of reddish fire in front of my house completely exposed to the street. But in the end then we are taken for crazy.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:
Maybe anyone will like one or both of these -

Fancy Mancy always making things fancy. :p

Those things look really cool. But it took me a while to realize that it didn't say "Song Sive" at the top. :lol:
Maybe this is better -

DoEvWa7.png

The "L"s technically are incorrect, but I think it still works. I'll leave it at that, because I don't want to spam-up a thread!

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:
Maybe anyone will like one or both of these -

Those things look really cool. But it took me a while to realize that it didn't say "Song Sive" at the top. :lol:
Maybe this is better -

DoEvWa7.png

The "L"s technically are incorrect, but I think it still works. I'll leave it at that, because I don't want to spam-up a thread!
I just don't understand why the Ls have to be backwards. :lol:

Is that the Proper England way of doing things?

FancyMancy said:

Maybe this is better -

I just don't understand why the Ls have to be backwards. :lol:

Is that the Proper England way of doing things?
:lol: It's not my font.

Some interesting discussion here. I'm going to reread it.

Aside from that I think some previous forum drama could have been avoided or worked through, but that didn't happen until later for whatever reason, which is quite disappointing.

And if my accent is a problem in my posts I apologize, but perhaps you can still find them legible.

I've seen more activity lately in the forum which is good. Some old faces, some new faces.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It is going to get even intense, so hold tight.

Syd Silver said:

Germany

Netherlands

Denmark

Canada

Yes, I know, the good news is that people start to wake up, and the jews are one step closer to be completely exposed.

fourthReich66688 said:
Do you think think those lizards and the greys are going to just massively invade the earth soon because I can't see them going down and losing this whole thing without them just full blown invading the earth or nuking the whole planet to kill us off if we're really on the better end of this fight im assuming there going to do everything they can before we are finally free. I'm assuming they're going to pull off something insane very soon

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They are really fucking angry. This is fact. This is why everyone must do endless protection. These bug-heads seem to be in the earth now, trying to enforce the enemy agenda.

Remain rational and don't focus too much or engage into these as these may open someone to attack. One of the major ways to stop these is to ignore and block it from your mind.

People see them all over the place and especially have been seeing them on the strong lockdowns last year. Many were also filmed.

Elias Sebastian said:
meanwhile the grays are creating gray-human hybrids to use as slaves and create an army to fight humanity in a future final showdown. Every year in the United States, more than 35,000 Americans claim to be abducted by aliens. We know they use men's seeds and women's wombs to create these hybrids. All this is real, yet there is someone here in the forum who does not believe in these phenomena, I personally have lived these experiences face to face with the Grays, I have seen UFOs, balls of light in the sky disappear before my eyes, a sphere of reddish fire in front of my house completely exposed to the street. But in the end then we are taken for crazy.
There's "underground" info that they are preparing attacks for the year 2025, the info says that they are cloning themselves underground to prepare for this. This may be either true or false, or between them.

Aquarius said:
fourthReich66688 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There's "underground" info that they are preparing attacks for the year 2025, the info says that they are cloning themselves underground to prepare for this. This may be either true or false, or between them.
I am not a fan of Britney Spears particularly, but I came across a claim which said she has been cloned. It was something to do with the debacle of being out of the spotlight and then coming back, looking different. Either being cloned or having an android "being" her, or she had plastic surgery. I'm not an expert in how faces age, but maybe she just aged. Also as you might know - jew biden is either a clone, because it died previously, or has an imposter - it's to do with the bottoms of the ears both being attached and detached in various pictures and videos...

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
fourthReich66688 said:
I am not a fan of Britney Spears particularly, but I came across a claim which said she has been cloned. It was something to do with the debacle of being out of the spotlight and then coming back, looking different. Either being cloned or having an android "being" her, or she had plastic surgery. I'm not an expert in how faces age, but maybe she just aged. Also as you might know - jew biden is either a clone, because it died previously, or has an imposter - it's to do with the bottoms of the ears both being attached and detached in various pictures and videos...
Eh, that's just pushing it, in my opinion.

Gear88 said:
NakedPluto said:
Larissa666 said:
To this day (and it has already been 10 years since), I still didn’t see anything more disgusting in my life than this abomination called grey.

Couldn't agree more. I have so much ingrained hate for these type of aliens, beyond understanding.

And can you believe we had some crazy trolls wanting to "help" them out?

They are gone their civilization is fucked. Might as well wipe out the population of greys/reptards and re-colonize and transform their planet into a habitable place for your own civilization.

I wouldn't be surprised if other civilizations probably exterminate said greys/reptilians or other aliens and just take over their planet and recreate it in their image. Sure it takes centuries and millennias to delete the grey/reptard civilization buildings, structures, technology but eventually after careful re-creation your civilization has a new planet on hand.

Guys like it's been said before if any of these trolls like one stating federation of light is good and GCF is bad. IF your civilization has gone through headaches trying to advance to a high level they aren't gonna help out others and EVEN if they help out others they want something in return.

Empire of Orion and allies are the only ones who give two shits about our ass backwards, backwoods planet.

Never seen a grey nor reptard but EVERY story minus a few sob stories of crazy lunatic xtians. Is greys and reptards probe you in the ass.

If your alien civilization is famous for anal probing. I think it's safe to assume your civilization is kinda crappy and retarded. I'm sure if we were to get an answer from Empire of Orion they would state well anal probing is bad but for medical reasons on less advanced Worlds it would surmise to said lesser civilization the medical use of colonoscopies and other rear-end business.

In other words if grey/reptard = anal probing for negative reasons. If lesser civilization(i.e. current humanity) = if they need to check your bum = you MAY or SHOULD get checked out by a professional health care worker.

But again if your civilization is known to brutally experiment on other civilizations. Then you got a problem. Fucking greytards and reptards.
i would love to see greys and reptards get exterminated on their planets :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Aquarius said:
fourthReich66688 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

2025? The gods won't be getting here from what I understand 20 years or so from now?
If they invade how the hell are we going to fight those things psychically? They've got germs and bacteria on them that is completely deadly to us I was listening to a Philip schnieder speech and how he said he shot and killed two greys with a 9mm handgun and how there mortal and they do die
I do believe Philip schnieder was a legit whistle blower, if that is true that that these aliens can be so easily shot and killed then that gives me a little bit of hope but compared to the kind of weapons they have i can only imagine i have seen a ufomultiple times and if you look online you'll see lots of videosso there definitely scoping us out

Yes, we are living critical times. One wrong decision can lead to dangerously wrong path. In these days the parliament of my country is voting about so call "EU- stimulus- package". If accepted like very much possible, it would lead toward EU- federation controlled by central- banks, many of them under controll of Rothschild- family. This would mean that the national countries and what is still left of them would loose the last of their independence. The so called "collective responsibility" princip would take care of that. The loan which will lead to the slavery to the banks is enormous and richest countries like mine are only the payers in this plan. This all is sold under the name of corona- pandemic, but actually it has little if any to do with the virus. Good point is that many people has woken up to the reality but i`m afraid it happens too late...but like i said there has been a lot of debate under this question but the government and part of the parliament is like under some spell.

Hail Satan, we must keep fighting, being awake and telling the truth!!

i'd love to see communists and abrafuck "religions" call for the end of JEWS and GYPSYS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

NakedPluto said:
Elias Sebastian said:

If I remember correctly some things, "top" priests of xianity have written and said they were contacted by grey aliens and fought for their life, as they got scared. One priest as well said on TV that when chanting the bible in mountains a Ufo appeared and tried to abduct him. It is clear the aliens desired other things, as it is very easy in a close encounter to do everything they desire to normal humans. Stupid people did not know which side they were on, greys wanted to establish contact for their agendas. Meanwhile, there are a lot more whistleblowers go unnoticed and dead in a short time and still confused about the whole reality of the war and where they are.

Interesting, as I had not heard that story before. In any case more reason I shall do the rituals.

Excellent sermon, as always, Commander Cobra.

I have witnessed some of this. I see more and more people aware of the jews. Hatred for jews is growing exponentially as more and more official news come out exposing them. The conspiracy is no longer a conspiracy and it turns out we were right all along, as with anything else. The jew is running out of places to hide.

Thank you, to all of the JoS Ministry, for giving me the chance and the weapons to fight back!

Hail Satan!!

Invictus2 said:

I have witnessed some of this. I see more and more people aware of the jews. Hatred for jews is growing exponentially as more and more official news come out exposing them. The conspiracy is no longer a conspiracy and it turns out we were right all along, as with anything else. The jew is running out of places to hide.

Thank you, to all of the JoS Ministry, for giving me the chance and the weapons to fight back!

Hail Satan!!
Hey, Invictus,

I wanted to say that I am proud of you.

Some time ago you were in a bad phase and feeling like shit. We gave you advice and you didn't give in to your excuses and started taking action to improve yourself. You are also growing as a person and an SS.

Good job and keep going!

Hail Satan Forever!

What I have read at the beginning a little scared me, but the cermon as a whole gave me a huge motivation and courage.
Another thing what straight came in my mind while reading the post, how lucky I can call myself that I found this Satanic path and mostly, that my brain was not that much washed with xianty, that I could accept SS and Satan himself. As the time goes and I accepting every day more and more from him, is a thing that I feel more and more closer to him. Still many work to do but I am sure it will be worth it.
All I want is the death and disappearence of our filthy enemy from the youngest to the oldest, all of them with no exception.
Destroy the system they set up for us for centuries and kept us as wortless slaves.

After this spiritual war, after the defeat of the enemy, what will happened to them physicaly anyway??
What will happen to those filthy rich families as the rothchilds, rockefellers, wartburgs and so on.
Do they live with us, somewhere hidden in between mountains?? WHAT WILL BE WITH THEM??

When ever I may feel bad, or something goes south, I will re read this post and feel inner peace/rightfull justice.
Thanks HPHC for your wise words.

mercury_wisdom said:
Invictus2 said:

Hail Satan!!
Hey, Invictus,

I wanted to say that I am proud of you.

Some time ago you were in a bad phase and feeling like shit. We gave you advice and you didn't give in to your excuses and started taking action to improve yourself. You are also growing as a person and an SS.

Good job and keep going!

Hail Satan Forever!

It was pretty good advice! Thank you very much!!
I make sure to give the same advice whenever I see people around here in similar situations. It definitely works. Finally managed to change my life for the better.

DragonFire11 said:
After this spiritual war, after the defeat of the enemy, what will happened to them physicaly anyway??
What will happen to those filthy rich families as the rothchilds, rockefellers, wartburgs and so on.
Do they live with us, somewhere hidden in between mountains?? WHAT WILL BE WITH THEM??
Educated quess...

Alien race + no spiritual support = extinction

Considering what they are, what they have done so far and what their end goal is, anything less would be insulting.

Personal Growth said:
Jack said:
The most important thing to do now is to blame the Jews. The Globalists, The Democrats, Bill Gates and all of these internationalist organizations. All of the Right Wing and Left Wing concerns must coalesce on the point of the Jews. There needs to be massive polarization where clear battle lines are drawn. If the Whites are going to do in the US what happened in Germany, then the first thing to do is to channel the Hatred and Confusion due to to coming conflicts onto blaming the Jews. We might need to hide our intentions for a while by Calling them "Globalists " but we all know who we're talking about. This time we need to come together as Humanity and finish the job that was started by National Socialism. We can't go back to the living and co existing with these parasites anymore.

Talking about channeling hatred.

Now I personally have been feeling intense anger and hatred at what I'm seeing out there.

Out of control hot rage anger.

And it had me thinking that's not channeling the hatred. That's it consuming me.

Whatever you're thinking becomes your vibration. Maybe that's why I get so many haters because that's my vibration.

I don't know. We are supposed to be Gods and are connected to the supernatural. So as the old Upanishad saying goes: 'When a blade of grass is cut the whole universe quivers'.

Peoples anger will be felt by others. But having these emotions is like cursing myself to be angered upon and hated because I'm making it my vibration.

I don't know I'm wondering if a better way would be to in my mind imagine the people waking up.
The anger will effect you negatively if it goes on too long and it does influence people/animals around you including objects in your surroundings. I wonder how it works when it happens. Does the other person just feel a certain way? Does the energy cause thoughts to arise from their mind? Are they even aware? I found out the hard way how anger actually makes things worse if not used properly. It like seeps into everything in your surroundings. If the energy is heavy enough it can even curse people, objects, yourself, and even cause animals to wig out even if you're in a different room simply boiling over something with your thoughts alone.

Henu the Great said:
DragonFire11 said:
Educated quess...

Considering what they are, what they have done so far and what their end goal is, anything less would be insulting.

In my experience there is no "killing them", if I may share with my experience.

I have never been to yggdrasil, or remember going there. I have been to the enemy equivalent though, "heaven"?

There is a city a massive city, outside the city there is a demilitarized zone. To even get into the city there is a checkpoint with cement barriers, like old Soviet style border crossings. I never got into the center of the city, but those that live on the outskirts of the city live like trash.

These people are physically disfigured, maybe alluding to their souls being trash? They have holes in their face, and or mortally wounded. They live on floors next to each other in squalor.
"Heaven" has no pearly gates or anything that shines like gold. I didn't get into the center of the city, but can only assume it slowly gets more "elite" as one goes. You maybe wondering why were you there, are you of the enemy?

As I was traversing the city, I was pulled out. By what looked like a shorter, long hair,"gentile looking" man. He was just laughing and "shape shifted" into an old lady. There was a blonde haired girl that was there with me. I don't know if she was their of her own accord, or like me, just happened to be there. We were then teleported to some sort of "ritual". There were 3 of us surrounded by people shrouded in full "niqab", head to toe coverings. Cowards won't show their ugly faces or bodies.

The "shape shifting" man was there, when I became lucid he tried to scare me. We were split up and they started chanting around us. I can only assume they were trying to curse or bind us or do whatever the fuck they do. I've never been back to that place, or remember being so.

The point I'm trying to make is that they have some sort of "afterlife". Is it worth going there or living there? NO. You'd think that for a space faring race they'd have something better than this "city". It speaks volumes of what kind of low life "entities" we're fighting against.

hello!
im zelafo!
i am a demon summoned to this world by satan himself because he is planning to attack god again .
people in hell are raging right now because if they die again in the afterlife their soul dissapears .
for that to not happen we need you our loyal satan followers
we need you to start attacking churches everywere in the world to weaken gods forces
this time Satan shall be triumphant !
ALL HAIL SATAN!

FellowSatanFollower said:
hello!
im zelafo!
i am a demon summoned to this world by satan himself because he is planning to attack god again .
people in hell are raging right now because if they die again in the afterlife their soul dissapears .
we need you to start attacking churches everywere in the world to weaken gods forces
ALL HAIL SATAN!
You are just someone high on drugs, your're not a God nor someone with any value. Though you can change that if you come back to reality and study and oractice meditation. www.JoyofSatan.com

StraitShot47 said:
Henu the Great said:
DragonFire11 said:
Educated quess...

I have never been to yggdrasil, or remember going there. I have been to the enemy equivalent though, "heaven"?

There is a city a massive city, outside the city there is a demilitarized zone. To even get into the city there is a checkpoint with cement barriers, like old Soviet style border crossings. I never got into the center of the city, but those that live on the outskirts of the city live like trash.

These people are physically disfigured, maybe alluding to their souls being trash? They have holes in their face, and or mortally wounded. They live on floors next to each other in squalor.
"Heaven" has no pearly gates or anything that shines like gold. I didn't get into the center of the city, but can only assume it slowly gets more "elite" as one goes. You maybe wondering why were you there, are you of the enemy?

As I was traversing the city, I was pulled out. By what looked like a shorter, long hair,"gentile looking" man. He was just laughing and "shape shifted" into an old lady. There was a blonde haired girl that was there with me. I don't know if she was their of her own accord, or like me, just happened to be there. We were then teleported to some sort of "ritual". There were 3 of us surrounded by people shrouded in full "niqab", head to toe coverings. Cowards won't show their ugly faces or bodies.

The "shape shifting" man was there, when I became lucid he tried to scare me. We were split up and they started chanting around us. I can only assume they were trying to curse or bind us or do whatever the fuck they do. I've never been back to that place, or remember being so.

The point I'm trying to make is that they have some sort of "afterlife". Is it worth going there or living there? NO. You'd think that for a space faring race they'd have something better than this "city". It speaks volumes of what kind of low life "entities" we're fighting against.
Afterlife was not the point, but physical extinction from this planet. Before that, of course, they will be removed from all positions of power. Regardless, this will take years, the spiritual power of our enemy has to be completely removed for any of this to happen.

StraitShot47 said:
Henu the Great said:
DragonFire11 said:
Educated quess...

Thanks for your story, a nother place to spiritualy burn down. :cool:

Aquarius said:
FellowSatanFollower said:
hello!
im zelafo!
ALL HAIL SATAN!
You are just someone high on drugs, your're not a God nor someone with any value. Though you can change that if you come back to reality and study and oractice meditation. www.JoyofSatan.com

Don't confront him so much with reality, he may get discouraged :lol: He will learn and grow, and he will experience this as he goes on the path of meditation. :D

shhharlotnbg said:
Hi dear friend
I hope you are fine
I want to be a member of your group
How can I do this?
Read and learn: https://www.joyofsatan.org/

Ask All Questions Here! New members - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534

Forum Guide for New Members - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
History calls and it's understandable, with the chaos going on in the world, many will be forced to be out there to fight in the physical, either for moral reasons, or for necessities.

This revolution of peoples is only just beginning now. This is only the very very beginning of this, and how much it's going to drag forward it's not clear. Because of this, there may be chaos.

Brothers and Sisters in the United States have already seen much of this, France, Greece, Italy, get to live much of this as is. Of course, the world being so big, not every place will be equally affected.

Financially, human rights wise, freedom wise, and politically, the situation is heating up. The enemy knows this, and they know they will be at the center of that.

Currently, at this time, Saturn in Aquarius is being brutal. Jupiter is soon heading out of Aquarius, and will enter Pisces. For the next years, violations of freedoms [and also battle for these] will escalate and possibly turn in many places into bloodshed.

The enemy, is conversing about closing down the Internet. Why? Because the Internet [WWW] was their tombstone. Not everyone used this opportunity to look at gender studies on kikebook. People learned too much. We are here, and we exist on this place. You see this message physically, it's not astral.

Typical abuse of the enemy and these planets, is overuse of the law to ruin the masses. It's reaching the point where telling people to fuck off if they are Muslims is going to get you in a jail. So be really careful. Don't you see what happened to many people who were protesting? Be smart.

Of course, these things will happen, and for change to happen, they WILL HAVE to happen by many different factions of people worldwide, under any government, and beyond even the ideological spectrum. This war is against Humanity.

Sorry to say also but these "force for vaccination", "digital IDs" and all that shit, knocking people's doors over because they went to a protest, all these are to be expected. Yeah all for a virus that has like 0.02% death rate or another one that Billy <3 may throw or something. The enemy is rabid and they want to promote their agenda now and not later.

They are trying to steal Western Civilization and the planet in front of our very eyes or make it all raze to the ground.

Biden is however straight on his instructed course, on his policies on Iran, Iraq, Middle East all of a sudden...He decided on Purim, the major Jewish Holiday, to start a bombing spree on the behalf of Israel yet again. He's onto some real negative stuff here.

I recently read also the details of Biden's Stimulus plan. It doesn't get more obvious. He is feeding the greedy pigs again once more. While Biden will allocate about 1 billion in massive brainwashing and pay all the big corporations which are already sitting on the last Stimulus Bill checks hefty amount such as 12 billion, money will be given once and only on conditions for the masses. The bailouts for the pigs however will probably indefinitely continue.

A clash between people worldwide and their governments is not only necessary, but cannot be avoided. Things may turn physical on many levels and the time where people only spoke theoretically about these matters is looking further and further away. We're living it for more than a year now. The enemy has set up everything for this.

Everyone here must try to avoid the personal damage for obvious reasons. Regardless, since people come from different paths, and some can be of any profession, everyone now needs to take measures to protect themselves.

In regards to movements, such as the Trump movement, or even leftist factions, all of these are going to a random direction based on the Rituals that cannot be always predicted. In other words, do not tie onto ideologies of the enemy, and expect anything to come out of it.

For those "On the ground", please keep some basic rules in mind:

Safety first, be effective always, and keep it legal. For those with families and kids, it is your mission to now build protection around yourselves if you are confronted with issues.

The Rituals are working and everything is going as it would, with major reactions to the enemy already. But this is bound to continue, as chaos, unrest, and poverty will escalate - all of these created by the enemy. People know what is going on, worldwide.

The enemy has never been more exposed, part of this exposure coming from blatant attacks on the political and obvious levels rather than solely on a conspiratorial one. They can't go back to lying or hiding now. It has to be forward at all costs for them, and they are running out of time.

Now, people are activating and deploying in order to resist this impending doom. And there will be chaos of ranging extent between countries. Riots will be seen, chaos and unrest will follow, and the possibility of wars is not unlikely either, as the enemy is at an all time high of fear and exposure.

The enemy is clearly not going to fold, pull back, or do anything to calm the rage of people. We are seeing in front of us a kosher manifestation that is being fought by our energies, in a battle not seen ever before spiritually like that. They want a total major clash to take place, hoping they gamble and win it against humanity.

To those who have to do things, be blessed, stay strong, cleave close to the Gods, and DO NOT engage in stupid things. Look at the bigger picture.

We have to win this, not just express rage like many others will. Our rage has to be expressed in a victorious, final, and unequivocal crashing of the enemy that is of historic proportions.

Stay strong, attain physical mastery, and do not waste energy pointlessly. Remain focused, meditate, and don't let your life go to nothing. Also, do not listen to prophets of doom that have nothing to solve for you. We knew about this already for years and years.

There is no need to panic for those who are with the Gods and do their duties. They *WILL* look out for our own.

Our Rituals have fucked the enemy over. They don't know what to do, left and right. It has never been worse at them. As such, they are on the dying spree. But it is already too late as HPS Maxine has reiterated for how this is going to end for them.

Soon, they may also begin a losing war or something similar, to where people will want to chase them down the streets. We may see things that are very hard to believe. We no longer live in "Normalcy" and we are no longer in 2015 or something.

Jews have been evacuating Europe, hiding in the United States, and leaving their Nations to go as far as Costa Rica during these times. They are scared shitless because all of this chaos is their doing. Much of this, they are already reaping of what they sowed in their own country of Israel. It's going to get worse as they continue.

Soon we will have another spiritual warfare schedule that will go really hard on the enemy. The time for peace is over. They want to kill everyone, raze down our civilization, and destroy it in a non bound feat of hatred against Gentiles.

They want to destroy our civilization, extinct us, and reform us into a jewish technocratic dystopia where humans are reduced to nothing. People are getting what is going on from different levels, and different heights of understanding. We just know more of the full picture. So we can't be stupid or be one sided.

Our Gods and Satan and it doesn't matter what people think about this. They will evoke the forces of people in such strange and weird ways, that the enemy will be battered from all sides with nowhere to hide. This situation may be scary for many, but it's necessary.

You'll see the force of Satan manifesting from all sides now, in ranging extents. At this point with the enemy's collapse, the defeat of the enemy will come from all sides, even sides that the enemy traditionally considered "Their faithful goyim".

Don't be shocked when you listen to maybe the Democrats saying some shit like "Oy vey, we got to topple Biden because he's doing war at Israel", Democrats staging a coup against Biden, or if you see cops and military going against Biden, or if you see Communists even suddenly going "the jews must end", or if you see Christians and other traditionally enemy factions working as if we are controlling them with a remote controller saying all the contrary things to xianity.

It is not only the enemy that is going to collapse. But it will all get erased. Of course it may be "gradual", but it will happen. People will be our little elves left and right doing the right thing in every place.

We have opened the Gates of Satan and what is going to happen is beyond understanding of the mere mind.

These are the first manifesting stages of the enemy's collapse, and there is a long way to go. The Gods are in and the details don't concern them. They are going for war and nothing can stop that. The enemy has went too far.

Pretty soon, jews will be throwing jews under the bus to survive, politically, socially, financially. They will bow to Satan and ask for forgiveness even if this means destroying their own. Nothing is going to stop this impending force from manifesting itself. It is already too late.

In regards to the jews, with all the criminal energy returned at them, and all the rituals, it may come from just about any side, in the most unexpected ways.

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL VICTORY!!!

Accurate. I thank the Gods for my current situation and understanding, the stairway they’ve provided, as well as skills they’ve allowed to manifest to continue my path and remain in forward motion in the world. I do see this every day, and the last few years caused some cognitive dissonance as previous ideals were held on to. Someone told me last night, as I was speaking about my personal life but also viewing the chaos on a larger scale while I was saying “there can and will be resolve, and whatever that looks like, it’s going to happen, for us, for everyone, for all of our situations and that it’s going to work out exactly as it should” - she said “it’s true, but what matters is right here right now and how you show up for yourself and everyone around you, everything in the present can and will always speak for itself in the present moment. It’s right here, look at where you are, and look at where xyz is.” And I followed with a rant about it’s because I have my priorities straight, and I’ll always put them first and I know exactly where they lie. Blah blah blah. Keep your priorities in line. Your road right now may not lie in any external fights. Later on I ultimately realized everything I was stressing about was nothing, and I’m glad that through everything I held my ground both spiritually and physically and maintained objectivity and dignity and integrity. What that looks like for me. I’ve always been able to have really colorful and in depth conversations with people about just about anything, and I have felt like I’ve been at a loss for words with most people the last few years through the madness. Also changing myself and growing. It’s all coming back full circle though.

This is a fantastic summation of the seismic maelstrom in which the world has fallen. I agree we must not be distracted by their games too much. We must stay strong and focused on our shared goals and vision of over turning the Demiurge and the world he and his minions (Jews) have created for us. We must hold fast to our brothers and sisters and most importantly Satan and his Demons to bless our undertakings. In these crazy times we must find the quiet in the storm, we must befriend the Acausal forces of Chaos, we must honor the Black dragon Tiamat who is awakening from her Aeonic slumber to destroy this Cosmic dream.

This is my first post here. I feel honored to be here and share such important truths with other non-brainwashed Satanists.

Wonderfully said and articulated H.P Hooded Cobra.666
Albeit an older message, as I am new. I needed to read this.🖤💥.

HAIL SATAN !
HAIL the GODS
HAIL VICTORY.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back