Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Upset

yumais

What things can upset Father Satan? if we love him and listen to him, but let's say we drink sometime or smoke this can make him upset or no if we not destroy our health and don't exagereate?

You know smoking and drinking is bad for yourself, why don't you quit?

yumais said:
What things can upset Father Satan? if we love him and listen to him, but let's say we drink sometime or smoke this can make him upset or no if we not destroy our health and don't exagereate?
yes it upsets Him im sure

I don't know if it upsets Satan or not. But ultimately it's your own choice, your responsibility. I would rather look at it from the perspective of your health, to which smoking and drinking (even small amounts) is objectively detrimental.

My opinion: quit that shit completely and don't look back. You will feel much better and cleaner.

Aquarius said:

is upseting Satan if drink sometime? not until you get drunk just 1-2 beers at sometime?

yumais said:

And say one reason why you need do this?

yumais said:

He won't be "upset" if you smoke or drink occasionally. He is gonna be upset (though "upset" isn't the best word to describe it here, I think "disappointed" is better) when you get distanced from Him and our path, when you don't do anything to improve yourself physically, mentally and spiritually, when our Gods give you guidance and light and you act like you don't see it and you do what you think you should, and when someone betrays our side.

Smoking and occasional drinking is something you should avoid cause of your own health improvement, cause improvement is what we aim for. It's not that He is going to "punish" you for it, but He doesn't like it either. If your health is in danger and you get a warning, you should listen to it, or you'll face the consequences of your own actions.

yumais said:
When you grow physically, mentally and above else spiritually you will no longer feel the need to pollute yourself.

There are healthy and very affordable ways to get high. Do some anaerobic sports so that body will responds with releasing endorphines, and right after that kundalini yoga. Or go for a run and do some hatha after that. Punch a bag and meditate. Lift barbell and do yoga. Get the point?

This path is about elevating yourself instead of keeping yourself on the level of dumb. With enough alcohol one simply blacks out. That's quite telling what kind of poison we are talking about. A SS needs a sharp and keen mind and subtances would hinder this. Even with smaller amounts the principle is the same. It's destructive in nature and you gain nothing by drinking, not to speak by smoking.

I think Satan would first and foremost be dissappointed. Dissapointed that you can not find better outlets than drinking and smoking.

So, find better outlets!

yumais said:
Aquarius said:

is upseting Satan if drink sometime? not until you get drunk just 1-2 beers at sometime?
No it doesn't. Though beers aren't healthy. You'll upset your liver instead.

Kurat said:
yumais said:

And say one reason why you need do this?

Dude, I wish I would be like you when I was 18. You will become a great man one day!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back