Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Finding my ‘anchor’ in a world that wants us dead

tabby

For the first time in a very long time I had a total breakdown. Internally screaming, crying, spilling out all of my fears and stress and anything that had been built up over the past years of my life.

I tried communicating with my Guardian Demon. He asked me “What are you most afraid of?”

I told him: being alone, being deluded or deceived, and abandonment.

These things are the root of most of my trauma... if not all of it. And lately, I have been having quite a life lesson in learning to trust myself, and to trust Satan and the Demons of Satan. To clean away the trauma that wanted to consume me because I was afraid, and remember the light of truth... Remember Satan.

The various humans in my life may have turned away from me, ignored me, left me in the dark alone and afraid, abused me, and turned me against myself through mental and emotional torture and brainwashing... I have suffered. But I am not along anymore.

My Guardian showed me that I have never been alone. Whilst I may make mistakes and I may get things wrong - I am not deluded or crazy, and he is there to catch me if I fall. I can trust myself and trust him, and above all trust Satan. I won’t ever be abandoned because the Gods are always here.

I don’t want to suffer anymore, and I cried hard over it. I want to live, I want to enjoy life, I want the world to be healthy again and not suffer anymore at the hands of our enemies. I want to help people find the truth again. And I want to be with the family of Satan always, because this world is too cruel and horrible without them.

This is my anchor.

Credit to ‘tandt’ for inspiring me to share my own recent experience in believing in the Gods.

tabby said:
For the first time in a very long time I had a total breakdown. Internally screaming, crying, spilling out all of my fears and stress and anything that had been built up over the past years of my life.

I tried communicating with my Guardian Demon. He asked me “What are you most afraid of?”

I told him: being alone, being deluded or deceived, and abandonment.

These things are the root of most of my trauma... if not all of it. And lately, I have been having quite a life lesson in learning to trust myself, and to trust Satan and the Demons of Satan. To clean away the trauma that wanted to consume me because I was afraid, and remember the light of truth... Remember Satan.

The various humans in my life may have turned away from me, ignored me, left me in the dark alone and afraid, abused me, and turned me against myself through mental and emotional torture and brainwashing... I have suffered. But I am not along anymore.

My Guardian showed me that I have never been alone. Whilst I may make mistakes and I may get things wrong - I am not deluded or crazy, and he is there to catch me if I fall. I can trust myself and trust him, and above all trust Satan. I won’t ever be abandoned because the Gods are always here.

I don’t want to suffer anymore, and I cried hard over it. I want to live, I want to enjoy life, I want the world to be healthy again and not suffer anymore at the hands of our enemies. I want to help people find the truth again. And I want to be with the family of Satan always, because this world is too cruel and horrible without them.

This is my anchor.

Credit to ‘tandt’ for inspiring me to share my own recent experience in believing in the Gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEfTNcM-HY0&ab_channel=NeverGetUsedToPeople-Topic

If you understand russian, you will see that this song is very fitting for your post and how you must feel. But alone the vibe should tell you that, lol.

Satan and our Gods never leave you alone. They will always be there for you and everybody who is truly of them.

Truth be spoken, almost everyday, when I do Kundalini Yoga, I think about Satan.
Often I shed tears, because I remember how nice and caring he treated me.
Always, even when I hit rockbottom in live and even people who were close to me treated me like shit. (Got cursed in the Vatican and got six servere problems in life, emotionally, physically and what you have). But Satan was even then so nice to me, when I thought that I was trash, and nobody needed me. He accepted, loved and took care of a broken adolecent. My mind, emotions, soul and body were shattered.

I was filled with hate.
I wanted to get swallowed by the darkness.
But I all I found was love and light.

I can never return him what he has given me. Even now, when I think of his kindness I shed tears.
Nobody ever treated me like this.
There is nothing I would not do for him and for his sake. Not empty words, I mean it.

That's why I am so hateful towards disrespectful people. On the other side, I'd do anything for people who are truly of Satan and are important for him. If it's Satan's will, it's my will as well. I am who I am right now, only because of Satan, I am doing well only because of him.

Hail Satan! Forever!

NinRick said:

I’m afraid I don’t know Russian, but thank you for sharing that with me nonetheless.

I know what you mean. If not for Satan, I would not be who I am either, and I certainly would not be here today filled with joy working on RTR’s and meditations, and getting healthier all the time.

Cheers to a brighter future ahead for all of us in this world of Satan, NinRick!

Most people here have had similar obstacles which they all conquered, and became better. Most people you won't recognize after many years because how much better things have become, compared to how they began. This deals with the fixing of the soul and becoming better. Life is difficult but we can definitely overcome things.

In regards to other humans etc, better insight will give better option choosing for the future.

Stop obsessing over what the enemy wants, because the enemy is just disturbed. Life exists beyond them. The major enemy you have to overcome is first of all yourself.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Most people here have had similar obstacles which they all conquered, and became better. Most people you won't recognize after many years because how much better things have become, compared to how they began. This deals with the fixing of the soul and becoming better. Life is difficult but we can definitely overcome things.

In regards to other humans etc, better insight will give better option choosing for the future.

Stop obsessing over what the enemy wants, because the enemy is just disturbed. Life exists beyond them. The major enemy you have to overcome is first of all yourself.

I understand. Thank you, HP HoodedCobra666.

Reminds me of a song I use to listen to. Specifically these lyrics from it:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zDeu9Z5p6FQ

“I believe in the lost possibilities you can't see,
And I believe that the darkness reminds us where light can be...

I believe that tomorrow is stronger than yesterday,
And I believe that your head is the only thing in your way,
I wish that you could see your scars turn into beauty,
I believe that today it's okay to be not okay...

This is not the end of me, this is the beginning.”

Cleaning and empowering the soul can some day lead you to overcoming anything thrown at you, instead of just surviving and struggling helplessly. You can enjoy life to the fullest as it was supposed to be, creating and destroying to create again and plant the seeds of life to sow for the future. Only then can we save the Satanic Souls of Satan from certain death.

♋

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back