Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Communicating The Truth To Your Parents - Advice

Sisyphus said:
Best to always be silent and respectful. The blind need to be lead not lectured. If you need to talk to them just come out say you are Yazidi :mrgreen: . They might even give you a bronze peacock for yule 😄.

Better say nothing and Silence is Golden.

Many had to find out the hard way.

nobody111 said:
i must admit that i cried a fucking river more than once,having to see that dead stare on their faces,thinking of all the things they missed in life...and im not what you would call a very lovely guy. I guess roots are stronger then feelings

They will be fine as long as their souls are fine. They may not advance spiritually in the near future, but they will eventually, as will the majority of Gentiles. Don't not think they are eternally fucked or something, because this is just based on present circumstances and not what the future holds.

Keep their health up with holisitic medicine and pushing them to exercises and eat whole foods. I assume they are not on their death bed so you have time to grow in power and eventually take better care of them. Regardless, the Gods care for our loved ones and will protect their souls.

Manofsatan said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
Thank you Hp this sermon toutched me deeply.
I wish i had this information when i found JoS
All of the above is true and i learnt the hard way.
I am a very naive person like Aquarius mentioned and did everything wrong from the beginning,but atleast my parents have come to realise that christianty is not so good as they thought.One of my grandma's even calls Satan God when we talk about Him but she prefers to call him Enki. My mom is completey against christianty since the day thouse fuckers kidnapped me.My dad really takes in eveyrthing i tell him seriously and he sees Hitler as a Hero like i do now. He even did his own research on the consentration camps in Siberia and on Jew Stalin. My aunt is a complete conspiracy theorist hehe but she is awesum and also understands me. My brother was telling me the other day about the jews and how they control the world asif i did not know at all what was going on but he made me proud.

I fucked up big time with other things i wont mention here and i might not survive to the end because of it.

Thank you for the post HP hooded Cobra

Tell us what you did, do u want an assistance in workingfor protection or any other.
I exposed myself too much.No i doent need help thank you everything is going good sofar but maby in the future it will come back and byte me in the ass. Thats what i am worryed about. Thanks anyway

Manofsatan said:
I am a very naive person like Aquarius mentioned and did everything wrong from the beginning,but atleast my parents have come to realise that christianty is not so good as they thought.One of my grandma's even calls Satan God when we talk about Him but she prefers to call him Enki. My mom is completey against christianty since the day thouse fuckers kidnapped me.My dad really takes in eveyrthing i tell him seriously and he sees Hitler as a Hero like i do now. He even did his own research on the consentration camps in Siberia and on Jew Stalin. My aunt is a complete conspiracy theorist hehe but she is awesum and also understands me. My brother was telling me the other day about the jews and how they control the world asif i did not know at all what was going on but he made me proud.

I fucked up big time with other things i wont mention here and i might not survive to the end because of it.

Tell us what you did, do u want an assistance in workingfor protection or any other.
I exposed myself too much.No i doent need help thank you everything is going good sofar but maby in the future it will come back and byte me in the ass. Thats what i am worryed about. Thanks anyway

Humans are quick to forget. Act neutral, avoid discussing things that will bring them to memory, and hopefully they'll forget.

Blitzkreig said:
nobody111 said:
i must admit that i cried a fucking river more than once,having to see that dead stare on their faces,thinking of all the things they missed in life...and im not what you would call a very lovely guy. I guess roots are stronger then feelings

They will be fine as long as their souls are fine. They may not advance spiritually in the near future, but they will eventually, as will the majority of Gentiles. Don't not think they are eternally fucked or something, because this is just based on present circumstances and not what the future holds.

Keep their health up with holisitic medicine and pushing them to exercises and eat whole foods. I assume they are not on their death bed so you have time to grow in power and eventually take better care of them. Regardless, the Gods care for our loved ones and will protect their souls.

that's exactly what i think about in those bad moments. thank you.

Manofsatan said:

i don't know your situation but i want to tell you this: since I did the Dedication Ritual i worried about A LOT of things that actually never happened. i'm not saying that your is necessarily the case, but i would still invite you to think about it, and at least consider the idea that it may be your mind working against you. i don't want to be the "know it all" guy, but when i read your post I though about all the times that i was sure something awful was going to happen for certain things i have done, and then nothing, so...

Hi friends
I tried several times to tell them about these things but I couldn't hear them read I sent them a link on the page with a private account and I didn't notice and now four family members got vaccinated and they -I said I wasn't getting vaccinated and they started to get angry and now I'm trying to force myself, I'm not strong enough to do something about i.
What can I do ?
I'm sorry for my English

nobody111 said:
Manofsatan said:

i don't know your situation but i want to tell you this: since I did the Dedication Ritual i worried about A LOT of things that actually never happened. i'm not saying that your is necessarily the case, but i would still invite you to think about it, and at least consider the idea that it may be your mind working against you. i don't want to be the "know it all" guy, but when i read your post I though about all the times that i was sure something awful was going to happen for certain things i have done, and then nothing, so...

Thanks man i appreciate that but i really fucked up more than anybody else here i think. It will only effect me if the enemy puts in certain laws.
If this world ends up in a gobal gulag,then yes they will find me. Anyway im sure Satan loves me and He wont let them find me.

Manofsatan said:
Manofsatan said:

Humans are quick to forget. Act neutral, avoid discussing things that will bring them to memory, and hopefully they'll forget.

Yea not in my case.

Dark and Black said:
Hi friends
I tried several times to tell them about these things but I couldn't hear them read I sent them a link on the page with a private account and I didn't notice and now four family members got vaccinated and they -I said I wasn't getting vaccinated and they started to get angry and now I'm trying to force myself, I'm not strong enough to do something about i.
What can I do ?
I'm sorry for my English

Stand your ground, it’s your Body and your future.

Also do some research, document everything, show them your results, manipulate them by talking and inciting feelings. And foremost stand your ground.

You appear to be a teen. This should be your rebellious phase anyways. Well, don’t get yourself in danger tho.

Dark and Black said:

If you want more specific advice you will have to provide more details. I would suggest creating a new thread.

My advice would be to not be afraid to express your feelings. If they are forcing you, tell them that being forced is terrifying and stresses you badly. You are fully within your rights to be hold it against them.

In some places and countries, a lockdown is happening before everyone has a chance to get vaccinated. You can use this and just say you won't go out, but don't need the vaccine.

Don't forget that the new Covid waves are supposedly due to the variants, which are not as affected (if at all) by the vaccines. You can argue that this new vaccine won't change much because it is now the variants that are widespread.

Over here I had my door bust down as they received a call that i was a "devil worshiper".

Be careful who you tell as someone in my family obviously told someone.

Had to call social work they said the person who called sounded drunk and was a weird time, mentioned a few other things but the main thing is the police had a look at the house and realised it was a hoax.

This was a few year ago not very nice so be careful if you have kids dont tell anyone try best not even not to tell family could always get one peeved member telling their pals etc.

NinRick said:
Dark and Black said:
Hi friends
What can I do ?
I'm sorry for my English

Stand your ground, it’s your Body and your future.

Also do some research, document everything, show them your results, manipulate them by talking and inciting feelings. And foremost stand your ground.

You appear to be a teen. This should be your rebellious phase anyways. Well, don’t get yourself in danger tho.
Thank you very much for this advice I will do :D

Blitzkreig said:
Dark and Black said:

If you want more specific advice you will have to provide more details. I would suggest creating a new thread.

My advice would be to not be afraid to express your feelings. If they are forcing you, tell them that being forced is terrifying and stresses you badly. You are fully within your rights to be hold it against them.

In some places and countries, a lockdown is happening before everyone has a chance to get vaccinated. You can use this and just say you won't go out, but don't need the vaccine.

Don't forget that the new Covid waves are supposedly due to the variants, which are not as affected (if at all) by the vaccines. You can argue that this new vaccine won't change much because it is now the variants that are widespread.
I'll explain right now
So my father and I have been out of the country for some time, but my mother is vaccinated and she wants us not to vaccinate so that we don't have the quarantine problem. about the vaccine and they said not to believe all the nonsense I read and that's why I have this problem, do you have any idea what it could do?

I'm far separated from my teen years but this topic will arise so long as one has family.

I've alluded to my coming from a family of abuse.
Small towns.
Secrets.
Plenty of child abuse, sexual abuse, on and on. My cousins got to see a little of this but I had the "fortune" of being the
"black sheep" in a family of narcissistic psychopaths (like attracts like and water seeks its own level).
I'd retained something of a relationship with my father, however.
After his mother died, he belly flopped into a pool of jesus and never resurfaced. The most foul mouthed, vindictive, violent
man I'd ever known, now baby talking his "gosh!" and "prayer warrior" horseshit all because of his own insecurity and guilt.
He harassed his own father to death, aggravating the man into a heart attack, fought his brother before his brother died in an industrial accident (his own damn fault, working shit faced drunk in a mill and refusing safety equipment) but once my grandmother died, my old man fell in with some old high school buddy who is now a "non denominational pastor." The stripe of charlatan who is "there for" criminals, degenerates and bottom feeders with a message of mealy-mouthed forgiveness and love and light twaddle. So some jerkoff he'd known decades ago pats him on the empty little head and tells him he'll see his brudder in hehvunn some day and creepio jeepio wuvvva-wuvva-wuvva you.

My thug father became a fuckin' altar boy idolising Tim Tebow, Joel Osteen and whatever. No amount of "dad, this is not a safe subject for me, I do not want to talk about it" was respected. The break was as inevitable as decisive. So I shit not a give what becomes of him. He mocked my rape, he mocked my suffering and gloated. So he lives in a tiny, filthy pull trailer behind his other brother's house, newly divorced, unemployable, toothless and feeble, praising his paper god for jacking his life hard, deep and raw.

Not all families are about nurturing, love, respect or down the list. Some are vile animals unworthy of the air they deprive
honest scavengers and vermin. Some wonderful, life affirming gains are made by eliminating these people from one's life.
It's been nearly one year since I've spoken to him, and thirteen since cutting out the female parent.
Life heals now. I've told my story in greater detail in past, but the demons quite literally saved my life and salvaged me from a nearly successful suicide attempt. My love for them is greater than my "biologicals' " pseudo-love for anything.

There is a line from a movie The Prodigy "love is the guise from which selfishness operates. parents only love their children so long as they can control them."

At this point in my incarnation, I believe all love - familial or otherwise, is merely a weapon of control and while I do still crave it, I trust no "family" member to offer nor sustain it.

To any who may have a family such as mine, for they absolutely do exist, save yourself and get away. Don't broach the tender subject of our Gods with them. Just leave them to what they will. My old man thinks I'm an atheist and that's fine. I'll be the one designing his headstone.

Your relationship to Satan is elite, beautiful and must be protected against Xian filth. If you were fortunate enough to have a family who is genuinely family, you may be able to help them understand but the odds for some of us will never be worth that gamble.

Dark and Black said:
So my father and I have been out of the country for some time, but my mother is vaccinated and she wants us not to vaccinate so that we don't have the quarantine problem. about the vaccine and they said not to believe all the nonsense I read and that's why I have this problem, do you have any idea what it could do?

Hmm. You will have to push back.

It is always annoying when people don't want to listen to you, but you will have to be stubborn here. Start collecting a few articles that you can show them relating to vaccines. Find 2 or 3 now and then start saving all that you come across from now on. Then, when they press you, tell them that what you read is convincing and they won't be able to just command you to not believe that way. You then tell them that you can show them what you are talking about if they are willing to listen.

Think about the arguments that you can win. Don't try to tell them about a larger conspiracy with Jews and enslaving the world because they won't believe it. Focus on the fact that it is experimental, harmful, show articles talking about long term damage. Then you show them that this vaccine is not going to stop the pandemic because of new variants.

As your concluding point, argue that the lockdown is more harmful to the disease itself and has not stopped the spread. Show them the CDC data that the Covid survival rate is less than 1% for people your age and also similarly small for them as well. Therefore, it does not make sense to continually lockdown, mask up, and wait around for new vaccines. Humans always delt with disease outbreaks with their innate immunity and focusing on their own health first.

In summary: Because the vaccine is harmful both in the short term and long term, and because it will not actually "solve" the pandemic just like the masks and lockdowns didn't, then you don't believe you should take it, and they shouldn't either.

If they are pushing just from a "practical" standpoint like "just get the shot so you can travel and not quarantine", then argue that any health effects will be more inconvenient to you, and that you value your health more. If they are pushing health arguments, then show them the mortality rate, and also show them how innate immunity and vitamins easily counter covid.

Here are some links that may help, but find some of your own as well:

https://vaccines.news/ (Compilation site)

https://www.winknews.com/2020/09/23/cdc-shows-covid-19-has-high-survival-rate-doctor-still-wants-to-see-precautions-taken/

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-07-michigan-36-percent-vaccinated-still-leads-covid-cases.html

https://c19ivermectin.com/

https://principia-scientific.com/indias-miraculous-ivermectin-covid-treatment-is-only-3-per-person/

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-07-texas-teen-guillain-barre-coronavirus-vaccine.html

To HPHC:
I sincerely thank you for your original post. "Parents" can easily be replaced with "family/friends" in this context.
I've been feeling a lot of selfish pain lately and avoiding these forums. "Ugly Duckling" vibes or whatever you call it. My sense of humor is a very sharp two edged sword and I've just about cut my legs out from under myself, but, whatever...

Regardless, I keep being really surprised/impressed/inspired by the degree of sincerity you folks show. You seem to really put forth the effort of understanding people, knowing the kinds of people who are drawn to your beliefs, the kind of families they come from, the kind of love they have for them, and how hard it is when communication doesn't cooperate with good intentions. If I can be "that guy", I'll say that if Xians behaved in this way and did so sincerely, I might never have left them.

I actually truly love the thought of being an "invisible protector" of sorts for my loved ones who are still Xian or atheist. If I could become something that good for them, I would have a tremendous amount of meaning and gratification. I'm not interested in "credit" or recognition; that's for charlatans on daytime TV show performers like James Hydrick and Uri Gellar.
I guess I'd rather become a guardian for mortals than a god among them. I didn't think I would ever hear that such a state of mind would be considered good or right, even by spiritual Satanists (sorry. I don't mean to be insulting; just trying to be honest) :( These days any time you try to help other people for any reason besides some self-serving ulterior motive you're a "cuck" or "sap" or whatever. Then I read something like your post here and I remember that being good and doing right for the sake of loving what's good and right is moral beyond relative definitions or semantics. It's just the way we're supposed to be. Anyone who tries to shift those priorities is not trying to benefit you or those you care about in any way.

I really do love you folks. And I'm glad you're still here to help me through these confusing times. I'm sorry I can be such a shit to you now and then. It's just an anti-social streak I've always had. And I can't get rid of it. :?

I wish you all the best. Humble blessings from a mortal to all of you and your gods. And Hail Satan for raising such wonderful children.

Blitzkreig said:
Dark and Black said:

Hmm. You will have to push back.

It is always annoying when people don't want to listen to you, but you will have to be stubborn here. Start collecting a few articles that you can show them relating to vaccines. Find 2 or 3 now and then start saving all that you come across from now on. Then, when they press you, tell them that what you read is convincing and they won't be able to just command you to not believe that way. You then tell them that you can show them what you are talking about if they are willing to listen.

Think about the arguments that you can win. Don't try to tell them about a larger conspiracy with Jews and enslaving the world because they won't believe it. Focus on the fact that it is experimental, harmful, show articles talking about long term damage. Then you show them that this vaccine is not going to stop the pandemic because of new variants.

As your concluding point, argue that the lockdown is more harmful to the disease itself and has not stopped the spread. Show them the CDC data that the Covid survival rate is less than 1% for people your age and also similarly small for them as well. Therefore, it does not make sense to continually lockdown, mask up, and wait around for new vaccines. Humans always delt with disease outbreaks with their innate immunity and focusing on their own health first.

In summary: Because the vaccine is harmful both in the short term and long term, and because it will not actually "solve" the pandemic just like the masks and lockdowns didn't, then you don't believe you should take it, and they shouldn't either.

If they are pushing just from a "practical" standpoint like "just get the shot so you can travel and not quarantine", then argue that any health effects will be more inconvenient to you, and that you value your health more. If they are pushing health arguments, then show them the mortality rate, and also show them how innate immunity and vitamins easily counter covid.

Here are some links that may help, but find some of your own as well:

https://vaccines.news/ (Compilation site)

https://www.winknews.com/2020/09/23/cdc-shows-covid-19-has-high-survival-rate-doctor-still-wants-to-see-precautions-taken/

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-07-michigan-36-percent-vaccinated-still-leads-covid-cases.html

https://c19ivermectin.com/

https://principia-scientific.com/indias-miraculous-ivermectin-covid-treatment-is-only-3-per-person/

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-07-texas-teen-guillain-barre-coronavirus-vaccine.html
Thank you for your advice and links :)
I'll take care of it

I understand entirely that the likelihood of my parents ever understanding Satanism, even just the meditation aspect, is low. However, it isn't getting them to our side that I'm worried about. It's my Grandmother. She's a Christian and of course has never advanced her soul in any way. My dilemma is that she wants to be cremated. Will this kill her chances of advancing her soul in her next life? I understand the body is just a vessel, I'm simply looking for confirmation. I know she will be reincarnated and her soul has a long way to go, but is there any way of arranging it so she is born into a better life, free from the filth? I know if this is possible it will be a request to ask of Satan or the Gods, I just want to know if this possible. I love her dearly and she is old, I want her to have a better chance in her next life. Any advice is much appreciated.

Charlotte61903 said:
I understand entirely that the likelihood of my parents ever understanding Satanism, even just the meditation aspect, is low. However, it isn't getting them to our side that I'm worried about. It's my Grandmother. She's a Christian and of course has never advanced her soul in any way. My dilemma is that she wants to be cremated. Will this kill her chances of advancing her soul in her next life? I understand the body is just a vessel, I'm simply looking for confirmation. I know she will be reincarnated and her soul has a long way to go, but is there any way of arranging it so she is born into a better life, free from the filth? I know if this is possible it will be a request to ask of Satan or the Gods, I just want to know if this possible. I love her dearly and she is old, I want her to have a better chance in her next life. Any advice is much appreciated.
The way her body is gonna be disposed will make no difference on her next life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back