Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anton Levay and jews

Was Anton Levay a gentile soul in a Jewish body? I read somewhere that HP Maxine said this, that Father Satan told her and that she was shown still existing and in Hell.

If this is true, how many chances does this happen? I know Anton Levay was used to bring Satanism from being an underground religion and yet had to disguise it in order for assholes not to tear it down.

Hail Satan!

As far as we know, and have no reason to think otherwise, Lavey was a unique exception.

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
Was Anton Levay a gentile soul in a Jewish body? I read somewhere that HP Maxine said this, that Father Satan told her and that she was shown still existing and in Hell.

If this is true, how many chances does this happen? I know Anton Levay was used to bring Satanism from being an underground religion and yet had to disguise it in order for assholes not to tear it down.

Hail Satan!

This is an interesting topic. I am interested to hear what others have to say and what their opinions are. I've read several of his books and found some ideas interesting yet others are complete nonsense. I read his birth name is Howard Stanton Levey which sounds Jewish

Cynthia said:

Hail Satan!

This is an interesting topic. I am interested to hear what others have to say and what their opinions are. I've read several of his books and found some ideas interesting yet others are complete nonsense. I read his birth name is Howard Stanton Levey which sounds Jewish
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
[Anton] LaVey was a Gentile Soul and from Hell, in a jewish body. The Soul had many levels and if Satan wants to do something like this, he can do it but the methods are not only unknown and secret but would never happen for a jew in general, not in anyway. The mission of LaVey was very specific. Before jews and crazy nuns jump on the band wagon of word twisting and say "Oh that means jews are allowed sometimes..." or other crap...I reassure you no jew is welcome here, neither they will ever be. The Soul has very high levels of existence and there lie the mechanisms that were used for LaVey's specific case, for a grand mission which he accomplished. It was a staged mission.

Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20160506025546/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Hphoodedcobra666vol1.pdf (page 131)

Cynthia said:

Hail Satan!

Well, I know he's jewish.... physically.

I wonder if Anton Levay suffered in life and on his death bed. There's a rumor that he did.

I bet he did especially if he was spiritually open. This would be the hugest inner conflict ever so far as energies. I never would have even dreamed of doing anything like this ever no matter what. I know this whole thing with levey sounds strange but he was gentile in the soul (and had a really cool energy in his actual soul) I have no idea about his children or any of that. They must have been Jew. But anyways yeah being around that kind of stuff and energy 24/7 would cause a lot of suffering. He will have to do a lot of cleansing next life unless the Gods helped him.

Academic Scholar said:
Cynthia said:

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
[Anton] LaVey was a Gentile Soul and from Hell, in a jewish body. The Soul had many levels and if Satan wants to do something like this, he can do it but the methods are not only unknown and secret but would never happen for a jew in general, not in anyway. The mission of LaVey was very specific. Before jews and crazy nuns jump on the band wagon of word twisting and say "Oh that means jews are allowed sometimes..." or other crap...I reassure you no jew is welcome here, neither they will ever be. The Soul has very high levels of existence and there lie the mechanisms that were used for LaVey's specific case, for a grand mission which he accomplished. It was a staged mission.

Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20160506025546/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Hphoodedcobra666vol1.pdf (page 131)

Thank you for the quote and info. That is very interesting. I wonder why only him. I also wonder how a gentile soul must have felt having family and kids that are enemies and so unlike him. It is interesting to see how his features are jewish but his eyes have a light that other jews do not have

Academic Scholar said:
Cynthia said:

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

And I remember watching a documentary with Zeena Shreck (one of his kids) and I cant really tell by looking at her if she is part jewish but she does kind of have that dull sick look in her eyes. Are his kids different at the soul level too? Hmmm...

https://www.google.com/search?q=zeena+schreck&safe=active&client=tablet-android-verizon&prmd=inv&sxsrf=ALeKk02ihHw1qYVl3yFnQeN1Ox_xgsvZPA:1617137725269&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjQ-Kq989jvAhXHQs0KHeG4BfMQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=602&bih=964

Hail Satan!

If Maxine remains adamant about this then I consider this ministry bogus
It feels like an enemy deception to me

Henu the Great said:
How can one have a "jewish body" and a Gentile soul? Makes no sense to me.

Sometimes Father Satan breaks his own rules?

Oh no, biggest lie in history, we are not allowed to harm our own. But that is actually common sense, I would never want to harm my family. I want to protect you.

Henu the Great said:

He didnt create these rules nature did the Jews are a different species so they would not incarnate in gentile bodies ever and gentiles would never incarnate as a Jew. Same with race gender etc However Gods that are as powerful as Satan are not bound by the same rules we are they have mastery over at least some of them.

Henu the Great said:

I have some doubts about LaVey being a gentile soul. This could be used against us later and the Gods know this. maybe Satan tricked him somehow, but I doubt he had such benevolent intentions. Besides we know how jews wanna make such big generalizations out of a very rare exception. Besides CoS is nothing compared to JoS.

idiocy smasher said:
🤡 If ( my note: *High Priestess*) Maxine remains adamant about this then I consider this ministry bogus
It feels like an enemy deception to me 🤡

I consider your presence as a SS in the forums as bogus and here to push enemy deception.

idiocy smasher said:

Hail Satan!

The only bogus here is you. I have eyes on you, communist rat.

Henu the Great said:
idiocy smasher said:

Hail Satan!

I have never said anything about women being property of their fathers
I just replied to someone writing that

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

He didnt create these rules nature did the Jews are a different species so they would not incarnate in gentile bodies ever and gentiles would never incarnate as a Jew. Same with race gender etc However Gods that are as powerful as Satan are not bound by the same rules we are they have mastery over at least some of them.

It is also written in The Al Jilwah:

"I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls. " Satan

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html

Henu the Great said:

If you understand how "possession" works, this should be clear. This is basically a form of advanced possession.

Henu the Great said:

Yeah, next time Satan wants to do something, such as take down jews, the USSR, or something similar, he is going to come to you for a moral instruction and pseudo double talk, so that he does what he wants.

This is war there are no such things, do get realistic.

The arguments that "Oy vey forbid that Satan for example did use Gorbachev" to destroy the USSR, let alone LaVey to destroy jews, or so many Rabbis during these years to save everyone.

idiocy smasher said:

Please, just take a deep breath. The same ministry which brings you the RTR's is not deceiving you on a small detail such as that. HPHC explained it below as well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Henu the Great said:

If you understand how "possession" works, this should be clear. This is basically a form of advanced possession.

I remember how you explained it this way when I came with the same confusion a year and a half ago here. It made perfect sense. As for the one calling bogus...haven't you ever heard of the strategy of putting on an enemies uniform in order to achieve a mission under necessary deception? Idk why i myself didnt think of it this way then.This is obviously an extreme version of such a thing but was necessary.

idiocy smasher said:
Okay then.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Henu the Great said:

Okay, thanks.

Henu the Great said:
idiocy smasher said:
Okay then.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Henu the Great said:

Okay, thanks.
I honestly died laughing when I read the women will be x property line

HauptSturm said:
The Satanic Bible is a very interesting read. I suggest everyone read it.

It was a very "based" book on Might is Right, which many say LaVey plagiarized from another author.

Regardless, The Satanic Bible IMO had some commonsense points in it. Worth reading even for historical reasons.

idiocy smasher said:
then I consider this ministry bogus
Have you performed any of the meditations provided by this ministry? Success in any would prove that it is indeed not bogus.

idiocy smasher said:
Henu the Great said:
idiocy smasher said:

Don't forget to include more "well shit goy it's one shit thing I don't understand so it's all bogus" because you aren't convincing many people. Generally people have grown a skin this isn't working.

My advice is opt for extreme slander. Not that it has worked before, but it may help the sorry condition of infiltrators who can't do much anymore because people want to be with the evil Ministry.

Did not Satan also do send some Demon to you to do your manicure and pedicure? Definitely bogus.

Sincerely, the Bogus Ministry, which is Bogus because you said so.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
idiocy smasher said:
Henu the Great said:

Don't forget to include more "well shit goy it's one shit thing I don't understand so it's all bogus" because you aren't convincing many people. Generally people have grown a skin this isn't working.

My advice is opt for extreme slander. Not that it has worked before, but it may help the sorry condition of infiltrators who can't do much anymore because people want to be with the evil Ministry.

Did not Satan also do send some Demon to you to do your manicure and pedicure? Definitely bogus.

Sincerely, the Bogus Ministry, which is Bogus because you said so.

I honestly kinda feel suspicious about gentile souls in Jewish bodies or vice versa
My interactions with this forum have been mostly with zmajeriksson and sensual peacock

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HauptSturm said:
The Satanic Bible is a very interesting read. I suggest everyone read it.

It was a very "based" book on Might is Right, which many say LaVey plagiarized from another author.

Regardless, The Satanic Bible IMO had some commonsense points in it. Worth reading even for historical reasons.
What do you think about that Might is Right book ?

Cynthia said:
And I remember watching a documentary with Zeena Shreck (one of his kids) and I cant really tell by looking at her if she is part jewish but she does kind of have that dull sick look in her eyes. Are his kids different at the soul level too? Hmmm...

https://www.google.com/search?q=zeena+schreck&safe=active&client=tablet-android-verizon&prmd=inv&sxsrf=ALeKk02ihHw1qYVl3yFnQeN1Ox_xgsvZPA:1617137725269&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjQ-Kq989jvAhXHQs0KHeG4BfMQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=602&bih=964
When LaVey was gentile soul in jewish body and he was singular case, then yes, his children were jews. This is why Zeena was with jewish man Nikolas Schreck, mixed jews usually find other mixed jew husband.

Kurat said:
Cynthia said:

When LaVey was gentile soul in jewish body and he was singular case, then yes, his children were jews. This is why Zeena was with jewish man Nikolas Schreck, mixed jews usually find other mixed jew husband.

Thats interesting. Kind of sad though

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back