Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:
He that keeps calling out jew jew grass grass seems to always be one. Trust me i Know how rats work scum.
Calling me scum? I thought that the shit was past already, well it was for me..

I was generally speaking about quality > quantity

EnkiUK3 said:
So Henku is emailing you to slander me this is brilliant yes i was in prison when i was young doent make me a bad person made me the person iam today i would change none of that plus JOS
WE ARE HAVING A PRIVATE CONVERSATION OF WHICH YOU ARE NO PART OF.
Is it really private if you are talking about him? It seems very strange to me that you would be sending emails to people just to slander another person.

Thank you my friend you always do spot it thats exactly what was said and done ha ha madness.

You are one of the few that calls it as it is.

A very loyal SSr if I was wrong you would respond respectfly(not that im ever wrong :lol: )

Not like some.

Respect ps i will Pm you a message about henku later :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Henu the Great said:
Is it really private if you are talking about him? It seems very strange to me that you would be sending emails to people just to slander another person.
I just read what sly wrote to me, and there is 0% anything about enki, just talk about between me and sly.

So it's quite telling when enki does a low blow of name calling and has thoughts about us talking about him, when in reality there is none.
Okay. I didn't know.

Henu the Great said:
I just read what sly wrote to me, and there is 0% anything about enki, just talk about between me and sly.

So it's quite telling when enki does a low blow of name calling and has thoughts about us talking about him, when in reality there is none.

Sorry bigman can we continue

Hope so

Meteor said:
What's with the paranoia of some people?

It's only common sense that people are going to criticise someone who publicly admits to doing something controversial (like happily taking one of the covid vaccines). But to assume that just because of that people are going to slander him behind his back is just delusional.

Why are some people so quick to jump the gun and assume anyone they have personal differences with is their enemy? A while ago there was someone who said another SS "belonged in the swamp" for not acting like an "alpha male", and someone who called others jews and xians for eating meat during thanksgiving. It's so fucking stupid. It has nothing to do with Satanism, yet people make others out to be traitors over it because they get upset when others don't agree with their unpopular opinions.

If they're so sensitive about it and can't stand being criticised, then maybe they shouldn't be talking about it so openly and arrogantly. I also have something I keep to myself because I don't want to start a pointless argument over a personal choice that doesn't affect anyone else and get hurt for no reason. But these people are throwing everything in the open and then get all upset and act like a victim when people call them out on the flaws in their opinion?

If they want to be a vegan or take a vaccine or try to be like an "alpha male", then whatever, they're not directly hurting anyone here and they alone aren't going to change or shape society in any harmful way either (that only happens when a lot of people are doing it and it starts to become the norm). If they want to brag about it and be condescending to others then whatever, free speech and all. But then they insinuate the people who get angry or annoyed at them or express their disgust aren't real SS? What the fuck are they thinking?

It really activates my almonds.

This IS one of those tough guy alpha male type people. I bet they are not even going to bother doing any spiritual working at all to heal from this either. He thinks he is immune to stuff completely probably.

Oh and btw I am not talking about anyone in that email it was in relation to something he wanted to say to me from a post in the astrology group. Not even this thread.

Meteor said:
But then they insinuate the people who get angry or annoyed at them or express their disgust aren't real SS? What the fuck are they thinking?

This is a bit of a problem that I have seen here and in the past. Calling someone a Jew or a fake SS or whatever is a serious accusation and should not be done casually within the framework of an argument.

It basically escalates the argument from 0 to 100. It is one thing to character attack, but another to call people Jews and start grasping at straws as evidence of that.

It is always ok to express your argument when done in a civil manner. It is not ok to start "going for the throat" like this. Ironically enough, this will only trigger the recipient to completely reject your argument and go on ego defense mode.

Everyone just needs to chill out. Direct your heat into your arguments and reasoning, not straight at the person themselves.

Blitzkreig said:
Meteor said:
But then they insinuate the people who get angry or annoyed at them or express their disgust aren't real SS? What the fuck are they thinking?

This is a bit of a problem that I have seen here and in the past. Calling someone a Jew or a fake SS or whatever is a serious accusation and should not be done casually within the framework of an argument.

It basically escalates the argument from 0 to 100. It is one thing to character attack, but another to call people Jews and start grasping at straws as evidence of that.

It is always ok to express your argument when done in a civil manner. It is not ok to start "going for the throat" like this. Ironically enough, this will only trigger the recipient to completely reject your argument and go on ego defense mode.

Everyone just needs to chill out. Direct your heat into your arguments and reasoning, not straight at the person themselves.

Yeah Blitz its resolved now my bro thanks

slyscorpion said:
Meteor said:
What's with the paranoia of some people?

It's only common sense that people are going to criticise someone who publicly admits to doing something controversial (like happily taking one of the covid vaccines). But to assume that just because of that people are going to slander him behind his back is just delusional.

Why are some people so quick to jump the gun and assume anyone they have personal differences with is their enemy? A while ago there was someone who said another SS "belonged in the swamp" for not acting like an "alpha male", and someone who called others jews and xians for eating meat during thanksgiving. It's so fucking stupid. It has nothing to do with Satanism, yet people make others out to be traitors over it because they get upset when others don't agree with their unpopular opinions.

If they're so sensitive about it and can't stand being criticised, then maybe they shouldn't be talking about it so openly and arrogantly. I also have something I keep to myself because I don't want to start a pointless argument over a personal choice that doesn't affect anyone else and get hurt for no reason. But these people are throwing everything in the open and then get all upset and act like a victim when people call them out on the flaws in their opinion?

If they want to be a vegan or take a vaccine or try to be like an "alpha male", then whatever, they're not directly hurting anyone here and they alone aren't going to change or shape society in any harmful way either (that only happens when a lot of people are doing it and it starts to become the norm). If they want to brag about it and be condescending to others then whatever, free speech and all. But then they insinuate the people who get angry or annoyed at them or express their disgust aren't real SS? What the fuck are they thinking?

It really activates my almonds.

This IS one of those tough guy alpha male type people. I bet they are not even going to bother doing any spiritual working at all to heal from this either. He thinks he is immune to stuff completely probably.

Oh and btw I am not talking about anyone in that email it was in relation to something he wanted to say to me from a post in the astrology group. Not even this thread.

Thought alot of what you said in previous posts were perfect, not regarding me though about your "heavy intiuation" saying im taking drugs not very nice that.

I dont think i need add anymore about maybe the accusation of me doing no spiritual work Alpha male pish.

End the tit for tat.

Might look good to you but to be honest, you write a lot of good material for a "beef" between someone you dont even know is a waste of time. Move on mate all of my other fellow ssrs have i would like to think you will to.

Dont even know why im arguing with you.

Stand United People.

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

EnkiUK3 said:
blah blah blah
Anyone who takes the time to read the forums here with what has been shared regarding the vaccine, if they still take it then they are making an informed choice of their own will. The Gods won't protect you from that. You knew better, and they won't protect you from yourself. No one can protect someone else from themselves.

Are you fully aware of what this organization does and stands for? We're the only ones full-on resisting the tyranny of the world in a meaningful way. You can't call yourself a warrior by our side with such a tiny will. You could have chosen a myriad of other ways to navigate the social consequences of not taking the vaccine, and the Gods would have protected you as much as possible from that, but not the consequences of what you did, and I sure hope you will do everything in your OWN power to resist and offset the future effects of the vaccine. Your decision was foolish, short-sighted, dangerous, and self sacrificing. You let yourself down, and you should understand why others are disgusted by it.

Bear in mind that situations like this can also be caused by enemy attacks, from what i have noticed at least from my experience, their curses always attack when we are the weakest.
That's one of the reasons why cleaning your soul in general and from specific issues in your life is extremely important, also building your AoP, and what i personally consider way more important is void meditation, in order to build disciplined and unwavering mind, that makes things easier for you to control and identify issues in your life, not by the enemy or other external influences.

jrvan said:
EnkiUK3 said:
blah blah blah
Anyone who takes the time to read the forums here with what has been shared regarding the vaccine, if they still take it then they are making an informed choice of their own will. The Gods won't protect you from that. You knew better, and they won't protect you from yourself. No one can protect someone else from themselves.

Are you fully aware of what this organization does and stands for? We're the only ones full-on resisting the tyranny of the world in a meaningful way. You can't call yourself a warrior by our side with such a tiny will. You could have chosen a myriad of other ways to navigate the social consequences of not taking the vaccine, and the Gods would have protected you as much as possible from that, but not the consequences of what you did, and I sure hope you will do everything in your OWN power to resist and offset the future effects of the vaccine. Your decision was foolish, short-sighted, dangerous, and self sacrificing. You let yourself down, and you should understand why others are disgusted by it.

Who are you to say the Gods wont protect me.

Who even are you fs. End of story now you pop up.

Mongo

Because you willingly shot poison into your veins. They can't protect you from yourself like that because to do so would be a denial of free will. You're responsible for your own choices and the consequences of those choices. You have no right to insist upon or expect protection from such a foolish decision.

And haven't you heard? I'm Aristotle/Socrates.

jrvan said:
Because you willingly shot poison into your veins. They can't protect you from yourself like that because to do so would be a denial of free will. You're responsible for your own choices and the consequences of those choices. You have no right to insist upon or expect protection from such a foolish decision.

And haven't you heard? I'm Aristotle/Socrates.

Iv took enough steroids to pump up horses a vaccine doesnt bother me.(amongst other things not to boast just for context)

No more tit for tat pish a lot more respected folk have abided by this than you okay you are giving me advice i take it kindly(as im not that bad myself) move on.

Defo not IV jag bro dont know who told you this.

Regards

China is pushing free vaccine, trying to force everyone get vaccinated though they claim it is willingly. One expert even claim people who don’t want to get vaccinated are inhumane because they do not trust government’s kindness of providing free vaccine. Pressure is on.

The amount of people getting vaccinated is and will be increasing dramatically.

EnkiUK3 said:
Iv took enough steroids to pump up horses a vaccine doesnt bother me.(amongst other things not to boast just for context)

No more tit for tat pish a lot more respected folk have abided by this than you okay you are giving me advice i take it kindly(as im not that bad myself) move on.

Regards
This is rather ignorant statement from you.

Playing with steroids is comparable to blackjack. Get to close as 21 without going over. Going over would mean your organs took too much damage and are ruined forever. Shortened lifespan and death are on table with these things. There are dozens upon dozens different anabolic compounds, some more toxic than others and each and every one with a bit different mechanism and effect. The effects and dangers are well known for most part because these things have been in human consumption for many many decades. There are some newer compunds of which long term effects are still unkown.

However this mRNA vaccination is completely experimental and there are no public long term effects list available.

Your attitude should be more conserned about your own well being.

I suggest that you begin SaTaNaMa working to cancel the negative effects of the mRNA vaccination on you. There are other methods as well for us to use to bolster our health.

You see, Gods will not whip a magic wand and do the work that is expected from you to do.

Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Regards

Playing with steroids is comparable to blackjack. Get to close as 21 without going over. Going over would mean your organs took too much damage and are ruined forever. Shortened lifespan and death are on table with these things. There are dozens upon dozens different anabolic compounds, some more toxic than others and each and every one with a bit different mechanism and effect. The effects and dangers are well known for most part because these things have been in human consumption for many many decades. There are some newer compunds of which long term effects are still unkown.

However this mRNA vaccination is completely experimental and there are no public long term effects list available.

I suggest that you begin SaTaNaMa working to cancel the negative effects of the mRNA vaccination on you. There are other methods as well for us to use to bolster our health.

You see, Gods will not whip a magic wand and do the work that is expected from you to do.
[/quot

This was years ago Henu reallllll long time ago.

I know we said we wouldnt mention the jag again you guys arent wrong its full of who knows what. Not going back the way but if have any questions on my past abuse/use of steroids or anything else i will answer.

Take care

Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Regards

Also bro you cant take them until over 21 body still growing natural but i will move this to a diff thread.

EnkiUK3 said:
jrvan said:
EnkiUK3 said:
blah blah blah

Mongo

The Gods will protect someone that was uninformed often if they care about them I experienced this myself in a few things however they will not protect someone who willingly and knowingly does something bad that is far different. They will let the person live with their choices. You sound like your arrogant you expect them to protect you and you have not learned a thing from this and sound like your going to go along with the next thing too whatever that is. Which is double a reason not to protect you in my mind. I mean I don't speak for them but this kind of thing was stated in sermons many times. So I am sure it's true.

Henu the Great said:

Well said, Henu. Very good argument formation. Let's hope he takes your splendid advice. If I were in his shoes then I would immediately start vibrating SaTaNaMa with a suitable affirmation with intent to do so for years following the vaccine. Who could be so reckless with their own body when they have all this information? It doesn't sound like he cares about or values himself very much at all.

Like... it's your body. You kind of have to live in it. :roll:

jrvan said:
Henu the Great said:

Well said, Henu. Very good argument formation. Let's hope he takes your splendid advice. If I were in his shoes then I would immediately start vibrating SaTaNaMa with a suitable affirmation with intent to do so for years following the vaccine. Who could be so reckless with their own body when they have all this information? It doesn't sound like he cares about or values himself very much at all.

Im very happy in my life you must not be to wasting your time repeating something that was already dealt with.

You cant teach me nothing young man

slyscorpion said:
EnkiUK3 said:
jrvan said:

Mongo

The Gods will protect someone that was uninformed often if they care about them I experienced this myself in a few things however they will not protect someone who willingly and knowingly does something bad that is far different. They will let the person live with their choices. You sound like your arrogant you expect them to protect you and you have not learned a thing from this and sound like your going to go along with the next thing too whatever that is. Which is double a reason not to protect you in my mind. I mean I don't speak for them but this kind of thing was stated in sermons many times. So I am sure it's true.

I told you i had respect for you if not willing to leave it or even slightly recognise respect to yerself then kindly refrain from tagging me in pal.

jrvan said:

I did my best. Unfortunately he has a very stubborn mind which refuses to even see friendly advice in a contrutive manner. It looks like the future for him is not very bright as the following years will be harder than what we have witnessed so far.

EnkiUK3 said:

I know we said we wouldnt mention the jag again you guys arent wrong its full of who knows what. Not going back the way but if have any questions on my past abuse/use of steroids or anything else i will answer.

Take care
I am aware that it was long ago. I simply made an analogy because you mentioned how stronk you must be because others would fallen to the doses you did, or something along the lines of that. Steroids and mRNA vaccination are two different things, and your past subtance abuse would call for SaTaNaMA working even more so on top of this recent decision to go on with mRNA vaccination aka "gene therapy".

Are you really this stubborn? I'm simply making a friendly advice for someone who looks like they have defences down when thinking all is good.

EnkiUK3 said:
Also bro you cant take them until over 21 body still growing natural but i will move this to a diff thread.
That was an analogy.

Blackjack, gambling, getting to as close to as 21 not going over --> getting as ripped and strong as possible with external stiumuli without getting wrecked mentally and physically. Bodies and minds vary, so do the effects and such so that would make the "21" not the same for every person.

This was not about being 21 years old...

Henu the Great said:
jrvan said:

I did my best. Unfortunately he has a very stubborn mind which refuses to even see friendly advice in a contrutive manner. It looks like the future for him is not very bright as the following years will be harder than what we have witnessed so far.

EnkiUK3 said:

Take care
I am aware that it was long ago. I simply made an analogy because you mentioned how stronk you must be because others would fallen to the doses you did, or something along the lines of that. Steroids and mRNA vaccination are two different things, and your past subtance abuse would call for SaTaNaMA working even more so on top of this recent decision to go on with mRNA vaccination aka "gene therapy".

Are you really this stubborn? I'm simply making a friendly advice for someone who looks like they have defences down when thinking all is good.

EnkiUK3 said:
That was an analogy.

Blackjack, gambling, getting to as close to as 21 not going over --> getting as ripped and strong as possible with external stiumuli without getting wrecked mentally and physically. Bodies and minds vary, so do the effects and such so that would make the "21" not the same for every person.

Henu you are giving me advice that i havent asked for nor need just get over it a shame its going top have to come to this buy you dont get me i dont get you.

As i said as well just leaving it alone.

Two diff ends of life bro.

Good luck on your path i mean that, but dont tag me in again it constant tit for tat nonsense.

Henu the Great said:
jrvan said:

No cure for fools.

Henu the Great said:
jrvan said:

EnkiUK3 said:

Take care

EnkiUK3 said:
That was an analogy.

He is not going to listen to us it doesn't look like.
So it's probably best to leave it at that. He is too connected into enemy energy still.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
jrvan said:

EnkiUK3 said:

Take care

EnkiUK3 said:
That was an analogy.

So it's probably best to leave it at that. He is too connected into enemy energy still.

Ok HP skorpion forgot you are chasing that title i actually wish you got it but not now you are clueless if you think im the enemy.

Get back to typing about "your" sermons and the Gods. Dont ever tag me in again.

You are no better than me in any part of life I can assure you of that.

Told to stop mentioning subject you keep going.

Enemy callers eh watch out for them troops.

Wrap it.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
jrvan said:

EnkiUK3 said:

Take care

EnkiUK3 said:
That was an analogy.

There's the possibility though that he's playing a game. If that's the case then the logic would go that by insisting that we "leave him alone, let it be, we're all on the same side, etc..." he basically gets away with advertising the vaccine, suggesting it's safe because "look at me, I'm totally fine," and creates a precedent for this situation to occur again where he and his ilk have the space they need (in OUR forums) to say whatever the heck they want, and then shout at everyone to back off and leave them alone when questioned. This would lead to a situation where we have lost political power and domination of our ideas in our own forums. They probably think that the High Priest can't do anything because of free speech and all that, and that he's in a tough spot, but they're wrong. One wrong move, one little slip up, and they're done. If they think he won't do what needs to be done out of "fairness to all" then they clearly underestimate his will.

This is our space, not theirs. We mustn't let them steal a single inch because it's when you have everything that you have the most ground to protect, and it becomes all too easy to take territory if it's not vigorously defended.

EnkiUK3 said:
slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

That was an analogy.

Ok HP skorpion forgot you are chasing that title i actually wish you got it but not now you are clueless if you think im the enemy.

Get back to typing about "your" sermons and the Gods. Dont ever tag me in again.

Wrap it.

I am not chasing the title of anything right now where in the world did you see that. You should at least respect me like you should respect others on here that are basically saying the same thing. Well you think I am speaking for the gods but I am basing what I say off what Cobra Maxine and others said in their sermons so I feel I have a right to say what I am cause I feel that it is clear they think like this. Don't believe me go through the damn sermons and read yourself. It is always said Stupidity is the only sin in Satanism. Yeah you committed that. If you think I am an important person or something and still show disrespect that is even worse (that is what it sounds like from what you said). Shows where your heart is at.

Let me ask you this. If you were in the military would you disrespect your commander and say fuck you to his face and refuse to fight and just walk away.

That would be the definition of a traitor. It's the same as what you did here with the vaccine. So people have a right to be upset.

You should respect me Just like you should respect others on here who work hard for Satan. We are all family. Everyone just about is saying the same thing I am. You really fucked up on this one. I mean I can understand and forgive some people for going along with this who don't know better or haven't even heard the truth about it. But if you know it's bad and do it anyways in full knowledge fuck that is stupid. I can say without any hesitation I don't think the Gods will protect you.

EnkiUK3 said:
slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

That was an analogy.

Wrap it.

And btw not just me but 99% of us (hopefully) are so much better than you So yeah start listening to your superiors and straighten out your life soldier.

slyscorpion said:
EnkiUK3 said:
slyscorpion said:

Wrap it.

And btw not just me but 99% of us (hopefully) are so much better than you So yeah start listening to your superiors and straighten out your life soldier.

Re Read all of my previous posts about how i respected you until a personal attack was made.

Silly tit for tat I would keep going .

I can stop if you will.

jrvan said:
slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

That was an analogy.

There's the possibility though that he's playing a game. If that's the case then the logic would go that by insisting that we "leave him alone, let it be, we're all on the same side, etc..." he basically gets away with advertising the vaccine, suggesting it's safe because "look at me, I'm totally fine," and creates a precedent for this situation to occur again where he and his ilk have the space they need (in OUR forums) to say whatever the heck they want, and then shout at everyone to back off and leave them alone when questioned. This would lead to a situation where we have lost political power and domination of our ideas in our own forums. They probably think that the High Priest can't do anything because of free speech and all that, and that he's in a tough spot, but they're wrong. One wrong move, one little slip up, and they're done. If they think he won't do what needs to be done out of "fairness to all" then they clearly underestimate his will.

This is our space, not theirs. We mustn't let them steal a single inch because it's when you have everything that you have the most ground to protect, and it becomes all too easy to take territory if it's not vigorously defended.

Who the F are you saying "we" and against me who are you and youre poxy 100 posts.

You my friend are a complete tadger just fcuk off away you must have something else to do with your day than talk about me.

Satan Knows who I am

Jos Know who I am

I dont care what you think dont reply anymore or talk about me being against my own people when you have only just joined.

I have respect for many on here i would like to think a few would have same for me, although they dont need to declare it.

I told everyone to move on ages ago its still going.

Not even my thread :lol: :lol:

Mongo

jrvan said:
Henu the Great said:
jrvan said:

No cure for fools.

Bet you are a mongo sheer no clue with 5posts or so.

In fact batter in keep going tit for tat its all it will be I only respond to attacks against me. May as well stop.

This was erics thread i added my input

You are a Rex Hunt

Move on

EnkiUK3 said:
jrvan said:
slyscorpion said:

Who the F are you saying "we" and against me who are you and youre poxy 100 posts.

You my friend are a complete tadger just fcuk off away you must have something else to do with your day than talk about me.

Satan Knows who I am

Jos Know who I am

I dont care what you think dont reply anymore or talk about me being against my own people when you have only just joined.

I have respect for many on here i would like to think a few would have same for me, although they dont need to declare it.

Mongo

Sounds like I struck a nerve. The poor infiltrator is getting sweaty. :p

EnkiUK3 said:
jrvan said:
Henu the Great said:
No cure for fools.

In fact batter in keep going tit for tat its all it will be I only respond to attacks against me. May as well stop.

You are a Rex Hunt

Move on

So post count is the new views count. Great. It’s been stated before, one can write a thousand posts in 5 years and all of it is just shit, whilst another could write 100 in that time and be filled with gold. Judge a person by what they’ve written not by how much they write.

People will stop talking to you if you stop responding. You want the back and forth chit chat to stop? Then put your foot on the break yourself and take a left.

jrvan said:
EnkiUK3 said:
jrvan said:

Satan Knows who I am

Jos Know who I am

Mongo

Sounds like I struck a nerve. The poor infiltrator is getting sweaty. :p

Just back from church there sis i seen you at the back :lol:

tabby said:
EnkiUK3 said:
jrvan said:
No cure for fools.

You are a Rex Hunt

Move on

So post count is the new views count. Great. It’s been stated before, one can write a thousand posts in 5 years and all of it is just shit, whilst another could write 100 in that time and be filled with gold. Judge a person by what they’ve written not by how much they write.

People will stop talking to you if you stop responding. You want the back and forth chit chat to stop? Then put your foot on the break yourself and take a left.

Few good points.

Why say the last part ffs

EnkiUK3 said:
tabby said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Few good points.

Why say the last part ffs

“Then put your foot on the break yourself and take a left.” = take a break and go on a different discussion. Since despite the fact you say “move on” to the others who talk to you, you seem unwilling to do the same yourself and continue the back-n’-forth nonsense.

So, I pointed out the obvious. *shrugs*
Could have saved this thread a few posts of nonsense if you had of just halted on the stupid train first or do you enjoy tooting the horn on that train encouraging people to join you? Because it seems to me that you do in fact enjoy being in this centre of drama, and don’t like the fact that you have been called out for making a stupid choice taking a “vaccine” that is designed to hurt the populace and ruin their bloodlines.

Blood purity is important to SS and NS, so is spiritual gifts in those bloodlines. The kike scums want that destroyed. Use your head a little.

And your piss-poor excuses includes fate and football. How nice. Enjoy being a goy at the football.

EnkiUK3 said:
slyscorpion said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Wrap it.

Re Read all of my previous posts about how i respected you until a personal attack was made.

Silly tit for tat I would keep going .

I can stop if you will.

Look if you had wanted to be dumb for some reason or something it would have been far better for you not to advertise it on here. The way your coming across is promoting this. I was being nice at first but now it seems it was not warranted.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back