Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Warfare Schedule March 20th / April 11th

Henu the Great said:
Goast-The Lone Wolf said:
Does anyone have all the rituals and schedule in pdf format in case the website goes down the same way it did during our last war schedule? It was only a day last time and luckily someone provided the schedule and rituals so I didn't miss a day but you never know what the enemy is capable of and I'm sure they're trying like hell to get us knocked out the ring because we're hitting em hard. So if anyone has this already made or has the means to compile this info please share it here so we don't have any interruptions to our assault on those filthy bastards :twisted:
Copypaste the schedule from HCs post, and download the rtr web pages to your device. That's one way how you can do them offline.

Or memorize all of them. I did that mostly. Sometimes I get stuck on a couple of words and have to refer to it but I can mostly do that.

If during the rituals to stop the Jewish influence over Gentiles I focus on one person in particular, does the ritual lose power?

DarkSwan said:
StyleCoin said:
DarkSwan said:
Oh well, perhaps you could do less, and focus more on each ritual?
How about you use the time to meditate more, and do yoga?

Becoming stronger is even more important than the number of rituals you do.

I usually meditate 3 hours during the day and 3 hours at night, sometimes 2 hours, more than that I get tired.

Respect, spending 6 hours a day on meditation shows your dedication and is very impressive.
And if you are able to do so many RTRs that's even better... that's what I would say normally.

However, I don't know how strong and old you are, but that sounds a bit too much for me.
Make sure you don't fry yourself. Powermeditations are no joke, don't take it too lightly.
6 hours of pure Power Meditation, is good when you are already experienced.

I myself, spend something around 5 to 9 hours a day on spirituality.
This includes Yoga, Returning curses, Warfare-Schedule, meditations and workings which I may or may not do.
I spend around 2-3h hours of that on Power Meditation.

Don't fry yourself, you seem to be fairly young.

Yes, I am quite unoccupied, my online classes make my days even easier.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StyleCoin said:
I will try to do 40 a day until the end of the schedule.

My advice is do not fry yourself because even if you make it to the end of the schedule, you'll be a wreck.

We are in for the long haul, so don't fry. You are free to do as you please, but this seems like a logical conclusion that frying will come up.

I did 40 rtr today, but I will take your advice and do 20 instead of 40.

They don’t stand a chance this Passover. Got an energy surge as soon as I started the reverse Shema all the way through the final RTR. Did some SATANAMA afterwards for grounding. I also think they have been cursing me the past few days.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you for the shedule HP.

I'm not sure if it is anyhow related to the passover, but i had a hard time recently. Crazy amount of cuts and small injuries, weird occurences and first of all a car crash with a lorry that could have killed me easily. I'm so thankfull to Satan for saving my life again.
I'm really happy to do some more RTR's now.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marduk!

Just a little heads-up. Check when to do the FRTR on the War room, don`t make the same mistake I did :D (totally forgot that the clock shifted) .

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

I saw about a 100 guests were here at some point yesterday. Most likely way more since I only saw it for a moment while making a post.

The enemy is blatantly doing a lot of insane things lately to rush their plans it seems. Look at what happened at Myanmar yesterday. The military police currently running a coup shot dead over 100 eople including children. They can barely hold on to their mask anymore.

It makes sense why theyre rushing since there's proof many people are waking up. Let's see if they have the balls to continue.

StyleCoin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StyleCoin said:
I will try to do 40 a day until the end of the schedule.

My advice is do not fry yourself because even if you make it to the end of the schedule, you'll be a wreck.

We are in for the long haul, so don't fry. You are free to do as you please, but this seems like a logical conclusion that frying will come up.

I did 40 rtr today, but I will take your advice and do 20 instead of 40.

Yeah save 40 rtrs if you can even do this (most cant) for power dates only (the next one coming up is beltane and the eclipse) I can't even do this myself 36 rtrs was the most I ever did in a day and I literally was doing it all day. Don't fry yourself.

Wonderful experience with FRTR or how I celebrated the pesah...

I noted some time ago that during enemy rituals there is terrible magnetic storms going around. As now it happened right on night before pesah and all pesah. When people start feeling awful, headaches, nausea and related very bad state. I also noted during our busy/napalm days enemy starts attacking forums and writing emails a lot. On jewish hollidays people also feel very bad spiritually, their usual nightmares and fears increase and a lot of bad events like terrorist attacks happen.

I didn't know that 27 particular was pesah, but to the end of the day so many things happened in news and people felt so bad that I just felt that this particular day was pesah. Sometimes one might even feel how they sacrifice children etc. 27 March when I did FRTR I strongly desired to do it more, because it felt very healing and relieving. Honestly I never saw a thing more relieving and healing to spiritual pain than FRTR+Death of tetragrammaton. This last one is the most healing thing I ever saw. People in Health forum share that it is even physically healing to pain syndroms and related. No one would believe, but I have to admit there was a moment when there were napalm days with enemy attack as usual and I also witnessed this extraordinary effect of Death of tetragrammaton. After such I can believe this is HPs Maxine's hand and the Gods' one. It acts like one. Not sure how science would explain that.

Of course, I am sure there are a lot of lying kikes around telling shit about this ritual as well as they always did with FRTR. This only shows how desperate they are to discourage us from doing it. After one experienced healing effect of such strength and read those kikes he has no questions regarding them anymore. It is clear.

I have to say that I still love reversing the shema a lot, i fell a lot of energy afterwards. Other RTRs do not give me the same feeling. Hp Hoodedcobra666 if you can, is there a reason why the shema does this? I don't know if tge others do but I feel this one a lot.

Edward Lonsa said:
Wonderful experience with FRTR or how I celebrated the pesah...

I noted some time ago that during enemy rituals there is terrible magnetic storms going around. As now it happened right on night before pesah and all pesah. When people start feeling awful, headaches, nausea and related very bad state. I also noted during our busy/napalm days enemy starts attacking forums and writing emails a lot. On jewish hollidays people also feel very bad spiritually, their usual nightmares and fears increase and a lot of bad events like terrorist attacks happen.

I didn't know that 27 particular was pesah, but to the end of the day so many things happened in news and people felt so bad that I just felt that this particular day was pesah. Sometimes one might even feel how they sacrifice children etc. 27 March when I did FRTR I strongly desired to do it more, because it felt very healing and relieving. Honestly I never saw a thing more relieving and healing to spiritual pain than FRTR+Death of tetragrammaton. This last one is the most healing thing I ever saw. People in Health forum share that it is even physically healing to pain syndroms and related. No one would believe, but I have to admit there was a moment when there were napalm days with enemy attack as usual and I also witnessed this extraordinary effect of Death of tetragrammaton. After such I can believe this is HPs Maxine's hand and the Gods' one. It acts like one. Not sure how science would explain that.

Of course, I am sure there are a lot of lying kikes around telling shit about this ritual as well as they always did with FRTR. This only shows how desperate they are to discourage us from doing it. After one experienced healing effect of such strength and read those kikes he has no questions regarding them anymore. It is clear.

I feel it but it is much weaker than 2019 Where it was very pervasive. I do feel it very creepy knowing what this energy is and bad though the death and fear energy part I mean. It's there but weak compared to usual this is good. I feel actually we are making fast progress despite this holiday so let's keep this up. Instead of though just feeling the energy realize a victim gave off this energy do this to avenge them and smoke the rats to save many future children from this. Use this as motivation to do this (I do hope the Gods take care of the souls of gentiles this happens too).

luis said:
I have to say that I still love reversing the shema a lot, i fell a lot of energy afterwards. Other RTRs do not give me the same feeling. Hp Hoodedcobra666 if you can, is there a reason why the shema does this? I don't know if tge others do but I feel this one a lot.

Maybe reading the introduction when you enter the reversing Shema says a lot.

The Shema prayer is the one of the most important prayers of the enemy. The scroll of this prayer is placed inside in the little black cubes [tefillin, prophylactics] the enemy wears upon their foreheads and arms and also inside the mazzuzas they have on their doorposts.

The prayer is very lengthy and recited daily. This RTR only includes the first two lines, as they are the most significant. The remainder of the prayer is irrelevant.

Being the most important prayer and being recited daily did accumulated a lot of negative energy in gentiles throughout the time, I think this is why reversing it feels this powerful.

GD. said:
luis said:

The Shema prayer is the one of the most important prayers of the enemy. The scroll of this prayer is placed inside in the little black cubes [tefillin, prophylactics] the enemy wears upon their foreheads and arms and also inside the mazzuzas they have on their doorposts.

The prayer is very lengthy and recited daily. This RTR only includes the first two lines, as they are the most significant. The remainder of the prayer is irrelevant.

Being the most important prayer and being recited daily did accumulated a lot of negative energy in gentiles throughout the time, I think this is why reversing it feels this powerful.

Agreed. The Reversing shema does feel powerful and gives me a unique sense of glory while doing it in my experience with it lately.

If you google "Jewish prayers" it will be like the first one in the google search engine. It was the easiest to dig out and find because they use it very often.

However, it's power is founded on the 42 and 72 things and specific verses, all of which are blotted out by the other Rituals.

The Shema thing was designed for popular use even by the most "stupid" Rabbis so it's just widely known. It is one of their gross or lower level rituals, meant to work even for every stupid jew. For this reason it has been adjusted accordingly and it's reversal holds specific effects that one "Feels" very strongly.

Other rituals which have more "content" to them, can have far more obscure effects. Major things of seriousness of application are the 72, 42. They have based a lot on these. The top ones of the enemy practice different things.

GD. said:
luis said:

Added on the reply above, this ritual of the "Shema" was designed to be more "Felt" by them. The 72 and 42 are far more dangerous, but far more "sublime" and they constitute far worse magick and far more influential magick.

The 72 and 42 are higher dimensional while the "Shema" is just gross and they even have normies and jewish NPC's to chant it. Meanwhile, the 42 and 72 are things practiced by their adepts.

luis said:

This is from them, especially during this time. You'll know if it's "Abnormal" because it will be really abnormal. Shielding and protection MUST remain high during these periods. Stay strong.

Admani88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm not sure if it is anyhow related to the passover, but i had a hard time recently. Crazy amount of cuts and small injuries, weird occurences and first of all a car crash with a lorry that could have killed me easily. I'm so thankfull to Satan for saving my life again.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marduk!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is from them, especially during this time. You'll know if it's "Abnormal" because it will be really abnormal. Shielding and protection MUST remain high during these periods. Stay strong.

Admani88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marduk!
I've been almost totally ok during this schedule, so far.

Previously this year I got three scratches to my lower abdominal area left of the belly. Like three straight stripes... Isn't three straight stripes 666 in hebrew? It healed slowly and now when I look at them I think it will be scarred... Not that I mind scars, but wtf is this shit.

GD. said:
luis said:

Last summer, I was in several of their buildings for my job. They don't only put the shema scroll on the front door of the building, they put one on every single door and window within the entire building. Even closets and bathrooms had a shema scroll on the door frame.

The good news is I could feel that the shema scroll is almost entirely erased and removed. I saw in my mind how it was long ago when they started the shema, like a thousand or more years ago. I saw their camps surrounded by walls made of logs, with sharp pointed logs and wooden spears sticking out of the wall to prevent people from crossing over it. And living in little sheds made of logs. They put these shema scrolls on posts stuck in the ground, spread throughout the camp. Also put these scrolls around the gate that goes through the wall around the camp, a scroll on all the corners of the wall, and scrolls on every hut.

I saw each scroll connect to each other with bright blue light like lightning. Kind of like a net of blue light, with each scroll as a point where lines of the net intersect. And the shema scrolls all over the buildings I was in were still directly connected to the original scrolls in that old camp.

But now, they were not powered by bright blue light anymore. They looked to me like only a very dim red light. Like a toy where the batteries inside died years ago and now it can only make the weakest light or sound. They still put the shema scrolls all over, but they do not realize that the scrolls are now empty and worthless. All I kept thinking was that I am connected with Satan, Satan has just walked directly into the center of their building past all of their defenses, past all of their hundreds of worthless shema scrolls, and they are entirely powerless to stop it.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41485

Henu the Great said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Admani88 said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marduk!

Previously this year I got three scratches to my lower abdominal area left of the belly. Like three straight stripes... Isn't three straight stripes 666 in hebrew? It healed slowly and now when I look at them I think it will be scarred... Not that I mind scars, but wtf is this shit.

I don't know my girlfriend woke up before with strange scratches on her body several times that don't seem to have any explanation. I am guessing enemy entities can do this. I doubt it has anything to do with anything positive as nothing on our side would use Hebrew for anything.

It's Passover the enemys pretty much highest holiday (Next to Yom Crappur) so this stuff sadly is maybe to be expected.

I am going to post some things to motivate people. First off a good one.

https://news.yahoo.com/gallup-u-church-membership-dips-111946224.html

This is really good cause it shows xtianity is falling quickly so far as the USA also it seems more concentrated in certain areas (the Bible belt) and also they always try to inflate the numbers so really many areas it's much lower than this.

2nd one is something that happened recently due to enemy attacks. This kind of thing should motivate you to crush those rats (warning this may be disturbing to some)

https://youtu.be/KXxUkpPvLb4

The Jewish holidays are when we work hard together to crush them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Added on the reply above, this ritual of the "Shema" was designed to be more "Felt" by them. The 72 and 42 are far more dangerous, but far more "sublime" and they constitute far worse magick and far more influential magick.

The 72 and 42 are higher dimensional while the "Shema" is just gross and they even have normies and jewish NPC's to chant it. Meanwhile, the 42 and 72 are things practiced by their adepts.

luis said:
The first time we did the shema for this schedule, I felt it immediately, so I was wondering why, It makes sense now. The only others RTR's I like doing besides the Shema are the Serpent Rtrs and of course the Final Rtr but I got used to it, so it does not feel like the first times I did it. Thank you for the answer.

TopoftheAbyss said:
If during the rituals to stop the Jewish influence over Gentiles I focus on one person in particular, does the ritual lose power?

No but you should if your going to do this actually focus the energy into the person's soul fully. Then do the rtr again the regular way see the first thing as something extra.

https://uptime.theyknow.in/RTR_Paintable.html

Domain Expired, surprised no one has mentioned it yet

NakedPluto said:
In a astral projection, helped by my Guardian, I heard and saw a Rabbi how they prepare their own people to warfare.

1. He lies to the jews that they will be immortal by default in this world.
2. They are literary gold and we are vermin.
3. Everyone is called to their purpose which is in our gentile terms, to wake up the inner ego maniac.

I was also told that in their psychology, they really really believe are the good guys, immortal and golden and that the gentiles are really "cattle" to them. They cannot fathom being a gentile and are happy everyday that their souls are jewish.

Thank you for the schedule. I will do my best.

I really hope another david cole case happens but from top rabbinical levels, this time exposing their kike occult agenda to big news sites. That would be hilarious.

DezFranky said:

Oh, yes of course. I wonder what it is now. Probably some fake ass thing again to take down these sites.

Yet, so far, so good with most of the other ones. This is great at least.

I'd fancy going into these subjects but to avoid going into Star Wars territory, all I have to say is just clean, do your protection, and don't mind these things.

There's a lot to the astral physical connection. I've learned the hard way over the years...

Henu the Great said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Admani88 said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marduk!

slyscorpion said:
I don't know my girlfriend woke up before with strange scratches on her body several times that don't seem to have any explanation. I am guessing enemy entities can do this. I doubt it has anything to do with anything positive as nothing on our side would use Hebrew for anything.

It's Passover the enemys pretty much highest holiday (Next to Yom Crappur) so this stuff sadly is maybe to be expected.
Yes, they can. This is not the only case of this happening to me, but the most recent.

Just want to do a quick HAIL SATAN! To my fellow warriors here. I am actively in this war with you all. Ever since fully committing myself to my meditations and spiritual warfare. My energy levels are through the roof! I am on such a buzz and high that takes me well through till the night. The power I feel is undeniable. The rituals get me pumped and I'm so so proud to be on this journey with you all. The JOS protection ritual really hits home and makes me appreciate where I am now.

Let's continue to fight!! There's So many signs the Jews are losing. People are waking up to the Christianity bullshit. Jews in high positions are getting found out for child sex crimes and rape. They are falling. I am enjoying watching the news now. They are desperate. Let's Do This!!!!!

Hail Satan!!!!

DezFranky said:

Most likely because many people use alternatives. Many use it offline. Saving the page works. Most of the time, I personally use an offline app made by Bigot Boy.

Stormblood said:
DezFranky said:

Most likely because many people use alternatives. Many use it offline. Saving the page works. Most of the time, I personally use an offline app made by Bigot Boy.

I hope it will be fixed within the next 24 hours. Did all I could on my end.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors and family in Satan.
Reverse schema and curse israel links are down right now and Uptime checker is fucked too it seems. I'm assuming more is down right now too but haven't checked yet. Luckily I've got the schedule and rituals offline and I hope others have already done the same. I'm assuming they have bots overloading the servers on ritual pages but it seems they've fucked us at the host level on the uptime link.
Wish I could help get it back up and running but I don't know enough yet even if you wanted me to help anyways. Hope the Gods and Satan his self help you get this sorted ASAP. I knew those dirty pricks would attack us again, especially during passover. :evil:

9taDpkX.png

Google is literally genociding the jewish people oy vey!

I really enjoy schedules with the 42 names RTR! It's so short that I can squeeze tons of them into little slots of free time throughout the day. The Final RTR + Tetra takes a 20-minute block of my time, but the 42 RTR takes only 2 or 3 minutes! :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
https://evilgoy.com/

On Timing:

When the timer is 0:00:00 = FRTR + Tetra
When the timer is 1:00:00 = Other Rituals.

Below the schedule:

*The FRTR is always Final RTR + Tetragrammaton reversal.
*Serpent Rituals means all the three Rituals given the link below.

Considering that Day Light Savings has occurred in countries that are both in the Northern and Southern Hemisphere this weekend, how does that affect the schedule timing ?

Does anything change in that regard or is it still the same as above?

I've never felt so... free... during scheduled spiritual warfare. We are all doing a phenomenal job in destroying the enemy's curses.

Let's finish strong everybody!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back