Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Movies, games, series

MiniMe3388 said:
Do you recommend the anime "The Promised Neverland"?

neverland-13.jpg
I haven't watched the anime but I read the manga, and I liked it.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Young Faith said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
That's not the mustache of Hitler.

I know but still, that titan, at least in my opinion, still resembles our dear Antichrist more than Calvi does
That is because, always in my opinion, Calvi doesn't even look like Hitler, at all
Well, you're wrong.

Damn. You talk like a leftist "u r wrong cuz u think different than me". Well, I don't want to create problems so I'll accurately try to avoid arguing, since you don't even provide any argument that validates your theory.

Kalas said:
For low-hanging fruit #2, no mention of High School DxD?!?! Granted, some things are inaccurate and illogical to the point of requiring major suspension of disbelief (like fallen angels and demons being two separate warring factions) but it also has just enough truth in it to serve as an excellent entry point to wear down xian brainwashing. Not to mention best girl Rias being a descendant of Gremory, best girl Akeno being Baraqiel's daughter and best girl Xenovia coming to a very fast understanding that she had been on the wrong side, even if she doesn't fully comprehend all of the reasons why immediately. You'd have to gay and/or a pedo to dislike DxD. Even chicks like it.
Highschool DxD was the shit when I was younger. I was only 13-14 when I started it and damn it was the only thing that brought me joy back then.

I wasn't an SS yet and the sex, plot and resemblance of powerful, good and beautiful demons made me ecstatic!

I was really into the occult when I was young and I didn't understand why as I haven't found my truth yet so Highschool DxD felt like home.

I LOVED IT!! Just you mentioning it makes reminiscence the past where I would stay up late for hours watching Highschool DxD filled with joy and curiousity then go to school and talk with my friends about the series.

Highschool DxD for a horny, satanist teenager really was the shit hahaha :lol:

Young Faith said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Young Faith said:
I know but still, that titan, at least in my opinion, still resembles our dear Antichrist more than Calvi does
That is because, always in my opinion, Calvi doesn't even look like Hitler, at all
Well, you're wrong.

Damn. You talk like a leftist "u r wrong cuz u think different than me". Well, I don't want to create problems so I'll accurately try to avoid arguing, since you don't even provide any argument that validates your theory.
Common sense validates my theory. That giant looks nothing like nothing like Hitler, you can't even recognize His mustache.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Young Faith said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Well, you're wrong.

Common sense validates my theory. That giant looks nothing like nothing like Hitler, you can't even recognize His mustache.

So that titan doesn't look like Him because the mustache is different but Calvi, who doesn't even have a mustache, does. Makes sense, yea whatever.

Young Faith said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Young Faith said:

So that titan doesn't look like Him because the mustache is different but Calvi, who doesn't even have a mustache, does. Makes sense, yea whatever.
It actually does. Hitler's image can exist without a mustache but not with a mustache like that. The giant is more cartoony and Calvi looks human, which depending on the pov looks more like Mikkelsen.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Young Faith said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

It actually does. Hitler's image can exist without a mustache but not with a mustache like that. The giant is more cartoony and Calvi looks human, which depending on the pov looks more like Mikkelsen.

This discussion will lead nowhere. You keep believing what you want, I will too. It's not such an important matter.

Young Faith said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Young Faith said:

This discussion will lead nowhere. You keep believing what you want, I will too. It's not such an important matter.
Then stop replying if you have nothing to say.

Hey guys i am watching the series Outlander and its really good. In episode 2 where i am now they portray Ugly Christianty as it really is maby someone else will like the series aswel.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Hey guys i am watching the series Outlander and its really good. In episode 2 where i am now they portray Ugly Christianty as it really is maby someone else will like the series aswel.
Episode 3 i mean sorry

One Wire Phenomenon said:

And episode 11

sonnenkraft said:
Is there movies similar to "They Live"
Matrix!! Hehehehe :D
To be honest, I haven't watched a similar movie to They Live, other than Matrix, that portrays the fact that we live in "the matrix", a fabricated world created by machines... Of course, this movie is science fiction, but the message remains the same. If you look around you and the world people live in, it's exactly the same. They live in a fantastical world, and don't understand concepts like meditations, kundalini, higher dimensions and so on, and so forth... The Matrix movie (especially the first one) has had some absolutely amazing quotes. It's also interesting how, when this movie was being produced, great disasters had befell the protagonist (Neo - Keanu Reeves) to make it more difficult for the movie to be produced.

So, other than that, I am not familiar with other movies like "They Live", but I put the name on imdb, and if you scroll down, you can see "More Like This", so you could try watching one of them?
This is the link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096256/

Dark Skies (2013) is the most on spot about greys and the so called alien "invasion". I guess Fire in the Sky (1993) is as well but I need to rewatch it since it's been years and I barely rememver the plot.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Anyone has cool seen any cool UFO movies with greys?

Egon said:
Dark Skies (2013) is the most on spot about greys and the so called alien "invasion". I guess Fire in the Sky (1993) is as well but I need to rewatch it since it's been years and I barely rememver the plot.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Anyone has cool seen any cool UFO movies with greys?
Thanks. I was actually interested in all kinds of movies with enemy et aliens but I doubt there are any with, say, the reptilians.

Can anyone recommend some good science space fiction, literature or anything. I've already watched legend of the galactic heroes.

Aquarius said:
Can anyone recommend some good science space fiction, literature or anything. I've already watched legend of the galactic heroes.

I watched Galactic heroes years ago before the newer season(s) came out. How was the newer season(s) that came out a few (couple?) ago?

I heard Star trek was good. The one after the original iirc.

Egon said:

I get goosebumps every time I watch Dark Skies. Even on a date a not too long ago I watched it again and it freaked me out still. Had to really try to keep my composure since it was with a normie lol. Good recommendation.

Aquarius said:
Mass Effect

hailourtruegod said:
Aquarius said:

I watched Galactic heroes years ago before the newer season(s) came out. How was the newer season(s) that came out a few (couple?) ago?

I heard Star trek was good. The one after the original iirc.

Star Trek: the next generation *

Never seen it myself. I just keep hearing good stuff about it.

So my final considerations on Attack on Titan, given I've finished the manga and dropped the anime.

I think it doesn't matter whether one thinks the Eldian race represents Germanic peoples or kikes, all the messages and discussions I've ever seen about this show are about racial egalitarism, pacifism, "being mean against this people with a branded Star is wrong just because they're were genocidal maniacs in the past".

The backstory of the Eldian Empire confirms every kike fallacy equating Nordics with pisslamic jihadis: same BS of the Germanic peoples enslaving, pillaging and exterminating other cultures (even other Whites), whereas the Roman Empire (Marley) were the good goys.

Also the main protagonist/villain started a Samson-like genocide campain against the whole world to save ONE country. What does this resonates with anyone... It's so stupid because it's not even about his race, he put a place over race. There's not even a plan to rescue the Eldians living overseas that would eventually be crushed outside his promised land.

And at the end his friends didn't oppose him, he was actually expecting them to solve everything with the "power of love" and "save the world".

The final arc is an Avengers Infinity War and Endgame rip-off where Eren is literally Thanos the well-intentioned genocidal and his team mates use muh power of friendship to take him down just like the Avengers. One of the most garbage endings I've seen so far.

8dd2dd869b27fb999762f9491f32eaf0.gif

I did not like the end for Reinhard's character in Legend of The Galactic Heroes either, but at least it was much better written.

As a sole material for dumb entertainment it's a 6 or 7/10, promising a mature story but delivering a very juvenile superhero/shonen type of ending, good that some people can see the obvious parallels for "White guilt" for muh imperialism but I can't think of how this story could be redpilling for the masses with all the equalitarian and pacifistic BS on everyone's face.

zkykdgf1tgb41.jpg

aAbR38E_700b.jpg

Young Faith said:
Jack said:
I would have fully supported Erens cause to the end. He was the kind of man who could become the true nationalist messiah leader. Unfortunately his asshole friends destroyed his plan.

Indeed. Damn, we still gotta see what will happen in the last chapter.
By the way, I think that AoT is extremely educational, especially Eren and the Jaegerists (I know that you probably call them Yeagerists, but in Italy for some reason it's Jaeger and not Yeager), to be honest I feel like this character inspired me so much man. The Tatakae philosophy. The nationalism.

And also, AoT teaches whites to not fall for the "white guilt" trick that the jews are pushing against us so much. Eldians are hated because they were an extremely powerful empire back then, like we are hated by the jews and the good goyims for the Nevercaust or for slavery right now.

As the Jaegerists want to restaurate Eldia's empire, we want and we will restaurate Satan's empire on this Earth

Jack said:
Its centered around WW2 and not now, you can easily see that through the type of military uniforms and the level of technology they have which is actually WW1 to be exact. Zeke is not a Zionist. I stated that Zeke was in fact a suicidal anarchist who wants to euthanize all eldians. The euthanasia plan is a direct reference to the Nazi eugenics sterilization program. The paradis island to the Madagascar plan island. And equating the subjects of ymir to whites doesn't make sense because whites do not engage in ritual cannibalism to gain power, that is done by Jews and that is in fact a part of their enemy spirituality. Ariel Toaff in Blood Passover shows how Jews stole and ritually sacrificed a gentile kid, then ate it. And the Jews were actually in concentration camps in the WW2 time period. All of this shows that the Eldians are Jews and not Aryans. Jews have their own kind of spirituality which involves ritual sacrifice, slaughter and cannibalism. Which the eldians are shown doing in order to obtain special titan powers.

You guys have to read the manga to know up to the latest story.
http://readshingekinokyojin.com

I will be getting into Dune but not anytime soon, I've heard it's a very philosophical and political sci-fi, and Star Wars ripped a lot of concepts from it. I've only seen the old 80's film that is a hot mess, but they are doing a remake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhYU4ZbLmmk

Everything Star Wars Stole From Dune
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J4LYVs5Gg4

The OST of the old movie is dope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qsUvCmA7PI

Aquarius said:

Egon said:
I will be getting into Dune but not anytime soon, I've heard it's a very philosophical and political sci-fi, and Star Wars ripped a lot of concepts from it. I've only seen the old 80's film that is a hot mess, but they are doing a remake.

Aquarius said:
Absolutely gonna check it out.

Egon said:

Aquarius said:
Forgot to thank you.

Egon said:
As a sole material for dumb entertainment it's a 6 or 7/10, promising a mature story but delivering a very juvenile superhero/shonen type of ending, good that some people can see the obvious parallels for "White guilt" for muh imperialism but I can't think of how this story could be redpilling for the masses with all the equalitarian and pacifistic BS on everyone's face.

Man, I've watched AoT 6 fucking times in the last 4 years to get this complete bullshit of an ending
For fuck sake, I was sure that AoT could have been redpilling a lot of people but then it got completely screwed up, everything was ruined because they changed the ending into this pile of steaming crap BUTCHERING Eren's character completely

If you're interested, there is this fan-edit that fixed all plot holes and cheese, and is 100x better than what the author/his editors delivered:

Part 1 https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/mn29rn/chapter_139_but_no_simp_eren_and_actual_story

Part 2 https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/mncpfj/chapter_139_but_eren_will_not_become_a_dove_part

t31vcqf2ves61.jpg

Egon said:
If you're interested, there is this fan-edit that fixed all plot holes and cheese, and is 100x better than what the author/his editors delivered:

Part 1 https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/mn29rn/chapter_139_but_no_simp_eren_and_actual_story

Part 2 https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/mncpfj/chapter_139_but_eren_will_not_become_a_dove_part

t31vcqf2ves61.jpg

What a fucking disappointing conclusion. Disgusting even. A story that is from the start a criticism of propaganda, deceiving the masses and orchestrated mass murders, concludes with orchestrated mass murder, propaganda and deceiving the masses and it's presented as a positive.

It seemed to really be building up to something interesting but frankly it started getting too jewish for me since about last year. What a waste of potential.

A frankly interesting main character just becomes a jewsus martyr figure. Thoroughly repulsive.

Project Blue Book (2019) is very informative concerning UFO cases. This TV series often looks a cheap but it is decently written and decently shot. The acting and dialogs are great, though.
Werner von Braun is portrayed as an evil genius because muh evil Nazis and muh holocaust™, and Mengele is mentioned in the Roswell episode but the truths outweigh the lies, so much that the third season has been canceled.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Project Blue Book (2019) is very informative concerning UFO cases. This TV series often looks a cheap but it is decently written and decently shot. The acting and dialogs are great, though.
Werner von Braun is portrayed as an evil genius because muh evil Nazis and muh holocaust™, and Mengele is mentioned in the Roswell episode but the truths outweigh the lies, so much that the third season has been canceled.
I have really enjoyed this show. The third season was cancelled exactly when the ufo files were being disclosed if I'm not wrong.

Egon said:

t31vcqf2ves61.jpg
Nah. He should have been let to kill everyone else and complete the rumbling. That would have been a good ending for me.

Egon said:

Thanks, but I already read that, it's incredible how easy it is to turn this crappy ending into something 100x better without any particular effort

By the way, I had to leave that subreddit because I could not stand cucks defending this ending, the only ok AoT community right now is the "ex" yeagerist sub r/yeagerbomb, and I discovered that there are a lot of members who are kinda woke about the jews in their jewscord server. This basically shows that I was right believing that AoT could redpill a handful of people. It just fucked up at the end.

I'm not saying it's that great of a community, since there "antisemitic" xtards too (lol the irony of that).

Actually I've heard that some of them got redpilled by a dude who wanders Dark Souls and other games speaking of the jews and telling people stuff really close to what we know of them (like that they're basically corrupted at a spiritual level, shit beings, not that they just control the medias and stuff), but I found out that this dude is a xtard so it's not one of us.
I was disappointed when they told me.

I'm taking the chance to spread a bit more of awareness without exposing myself too much. If anyone has any advice on how I could do some activism in that community without risking my ass I'd be glad to hear it. I hope it won't be difficult, but since literally almost everyone in that server talks shit and hates on the jooz I feel pretty confident that I can indirectly lead someone here.

I recently watched "The Promised Neverland", I wanted to write it earlier, but I'm busy lately. I liked the first season a lot. You can feel the atmosphere of horror and it is really interesting and mysterious. I was hoping that without reading the manga I would enjoy the second season. Nope. I'm dissappointed. The second season is all about fantasy, not horror. It felt like I was watching a completely different anime. But that wasn't a problem at all. I was greatly upset by the fact that the main character acted in such a stupid way. The opponents who are called "Oni" have eaten innocent children for a thousand years. They didn't care if they were eating innocent people. They treated them like cattle (children's farms). They have done unforgivable harm to humanity. And the main character started to say: "I don't want to kill them. I want to live in harmony with them." Seriously? Think about what it would be like if we thought the same about jews. "Did you kill people? Have you committed mass rape? Do you support slavery? I forgive you! Let's be friends!". When Emma said that, I was very angry. Norman, the only one who could think, was going to kill these creatures for the good of mankind. And unfortunately he was shown as a "villain". It's funny. I saw the end chapters of the manga and the difference between anime and manga is colossal. I recommend the first season. Don't watch the other one. Not worth it.

Do you know any good Cold War stuff?
HBO Chernobyl and The Courier with Benedict Cumberbatch are great. Very recommended.

Aquarius said:

You make of any stuff on Gaia tv, some are okay some are just laughable but have a pick and see if not done so already.

Im looking for a good series on Netflix or Amazon if you have any bro only been watching Line of Duty Uk police drama come on guys need something :D :D

To be fair it was a good watch if anyone likes a drama about corrupt cops.

MiniMe3388 said:
Any of you played Genshin Impact?
Is it worth playing?

Yeah, I'd say so. It's incredibly fun in my opinion, with a lovely story with huge, beautiful environments and immersive atmosphere, music and the gameplay is very relaxed until you get to the Adventure Rank 45+ / 50+ dungeons.

Story wise in our SS viewpoint, it gets interesting, though... and somewhat questionable.

The game's world features "Archons", the gods of the lands and areas that rule over different elements, which happen to use the names of the Demons. Careful, Genshin Impact spoilers by the way.

The interesting thing in my opinion, is that the usage of the names of the Demons in this game, don't tend to depict horrible monsters as they usually would in other games that blaspheme their names. Again, in Genshin they actually depict gods, although the characters named after our real Gods don't tend to resemble anything about them at all.

The Wind Archon of Mondstadt, the first area, is introduced as Venti, whose real name is Barbatos. Venti is depicted as a cute, cheerfully playful bard who is very fond of music, using a divine harp and powers of the wind. I personally forgot this arc since it was a while ago for me, but I know that the people of Mondstadt, the nation he rules, strongly revere him and have a big statue in the city and even a "church" which plays a big part of that area's story as well.

The Geo Archon of Liyue, the second area, is initially named Rex Lapis, the god of the Earth element, whose name is later revealed to be Morax. Morax in the game is depicted as a very handsome, patient man who is very knowledgeable about the culture and civilisation that he rules. He's very humble and respectful, and very likeable by the female players of the game.

The Electro Archon of Inazuma, is named Baal from what I remember. I don't know if that area is out yet, but Baal in the game is supposed to be a very beautiful royal kind of lady.

There's also Paimon, the first character you meet, who's like... well, you've probably seen her already.

The game and its story are years from being finished, because there's still many areas and their Archons named after more Demons. But up until now it's already very big of a game and the story feels like it won't end, so don't rush it, and enjoy it for a relaxing experience and the amazing environments.

In conclusion, yeah, the game tends to use the Demons' names for characters of either opposite gender and/or mismatching personalities, which can feel very strange to those of us who actually know the real Demons they're named after. There's even the name of my own GD, lol. But again, at least it's not as bad as most other media that do the same thing, and in Genshin they're actually named after the idea of Gods.

Honestly, try it. The story doesn't say anything bad about Demons or praise the idea of muh jeebus cross and "angels" like a lot of other fantasy-themed media. Xiao in Genshin, however, is an ancient being stated to have "fought ""demons""" but that's just a bad English interpretation of the term Yaksha (spirits of battle and war in Eastern mythology).

OhNoItsMook said:
MiniMe3388 said:
Any of you played Genshin Impact?
Is it worth playing?

Yeah, I'd say so. It's incredibly fun in my opinion, with a lovely story with huge, beautiful environments and immersive atmosphere, music and the gameplay is very relaxed until you get to the Adventure Rank 45+ / 50+ dungeons.

Story wise in our SS viewpoint, it gets interesting, though... and somewhat questionable.

The game's world features "Archons", the gods of the lands and areas that rule over different elements, which happen to use the names of the Demons. Careful, Genshin Impact spoilers by the way.

The interesting thing in my opinion, is that the usage of the names of the Demons in this game, don't tend to depict horrible monsters as they usually would in other games that blaspheme their names. Again, in Genshin they actually depict gods, although the characters named after our real Gods don't tend to resemble anything about them at all.

The Wind Archon of Mondstadt, the first area, is introduced as Venti, whose real name is Barbatos. Venti is depicted as a cute, cheerfully playful bard who is very fond of music, using a divine harp and powers of the wind. I personally forgot this arc since it was a while ago for me, but I know that the people of Mondstadt, the nation he rules, strongly revere him and have a big statue in the city and even a "church" which plays a big part of that area's story as well.

The Geo Archon of Liyue, the second area, is initially named Rex Lapis, the god of the Earth element, whose name is later revealed to be Morax. Morax in the game is depicted as a very handsome, patient man who is very knowledgeable about the culture and civilisation that he rules. He's very humble and respectful, and very likeable by the female players of the game.

The Electro Archon of Inazuma, is named Baal from what I remember. I don't know if that area is out yet, but Baal in the game is supposed to be a very beautiful royal kind of lady.

There's also Paimon, the first character you meet, who's like... well, you've probably seen her already.

The game and its story are years from being finished, because there's still many areas and their Archons named after more Demons. But up until now it's already very big of a game and the story feels like it won't end, so don't rush it, and enjoy it for a relaxing experience and the amazing environments.

In conclusion, yeah, the game tends to use the Demons' names for characters of either opposite gender and/or mismatching personalities, which can feel very strange to those of us who actually know the real Demons they're named after. There's even the name of my own GD, lol. But again, at least it's not as bad as most other media that do the same thing, and in Genshin they're actually named after the idea of Gods.

Honestly, try it. The story doesn't say anything bad about Demons or praise the idea of muh jeebus cross and "angels" like a lot of other fantasy-themed media. Xiao in Genshin, however, is an ancient being stated to have "fought ""demons""" but that's just a bad English interpretation of the term Yaksha (spirits of battle and war in Eastern mythology).

That sounds really interesting. Thank you :) :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back