Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FRTR question

Luis,i created new topic to ask about runes to someone else in forums i think that guy dont speak english so i didnt really understand his reply.though i understood most of it somehow.I will really appreciate ur wisdom on this.

1.While vibrating two runes one to empower the next rune,do i visualize empowering rune first while vibrating it,then next one OR do i visualize both of them together?
2.Do i inhale energy with each inhale before vibrating the rune? (it says in JOS inhale energy then state affirmation then vibrate the runes,while with every working we raise eneriges first then state affirmation.)
3.After i m finished with vibrations and doing affirmations,do i engulf myself in the color corresponding to working and then state affirmation? Like for money engulf myslef in gold white and state affirmation. To attract someone i engulf myself in green and then state affirmation? (i pretty sure thats how it works just confirming,dont want to do something wrong)

Stormblood said:
At the expense of their mental growth. You cannot get to any high level with handouts from other people. One actually needs to understand what is going on. Even if someone were to post all the instructions for the Magnum Opus or for raising the kundalini tomorrow, most people who are not at the right level will gain little to nothing from that information, as they will not be able to apply properly due to lack of understanding and experience. And if they tried it they'd just end up opening the door to insanity and a lot of damage.

By giving people fish, you are not helping them. You need to teach them how to fish, if you want to help them. The JoS teaches how to fish. Doing the homework for other people is akin to babysitting. It does not help. If you see, most people are still asking the same thing as day one "What affirmation should i use?", "How many reps should I do?", "What sign should the Moon be in?", and "How do I make a working for this?". The same people over and over across the years still ask the same questions. Giving the answer hurts them in the long run.

I completely understand by what you mean. I made my own affirmations and all,i also read about astrology and started on my own. I always search my doubts and try doing things on my own as much as i can,if i m not able to find answers to them after searching 1-2 days only then i post my questions. About affirmations i admit i didnt know anything about numerology so i asked. But yeah i get by what u mean when i browse forums randomly, i see same question asked multiple times in different ways in different topics which could have been easily answered only if those people used search function.
Also,brother can u provide me with topic which teaches about numerology? It will be a great help.

I got_abs said:

Luis,i created new topic to ask about runes to someone else in forums i think that guy dont speak english so i didnt really understand his reply.though i understood most of it somehow.I will really appreciate ur wisdom on this.

1.While vibrating two runes one to empower the next rune,do i visualize empowering rune first while vibrating it,then next one OR do i visualize both of them together?
2.Do i inhale energy with each inhale before vibrating the rune? (it says in JOS inhale energy then state affirmation then vibrate the runes,while with every working we raise eneriges first then state affirmation.)
3.After i m finished with vibrations and doing affirmations,do i engulf myself in the color corresponding to working and then state affirmation? Like for money engulf myslef in gold white and state affirmation. To attract someone i engulf myself in green and then state affirmation? (i pretty sure thats how it works just confirming,dont want to do something wrong)
1. If you are vibrating them togheter back to back like thurisaz algiz one rep and then again thurisaz algiz, then visualize both if you can. If you are vibrating first one rune and then after whatever resp you vibrate the other, just visualize first one rune then after the other. Hope its clear.
2. You can and it will make whatever spell more powerful but its not a must.
3. Again you can and it will make the spell more powerful, but for example if you are in a hurry and for whatever reason you dont know the color for a spell or you forgot to breath in energy before you vibrate each rune or you can't visualize the runes, the spell can still work. What matter is that you focus, vibrate and do your affirmation, this is the most basic thing.

luis said:
I got_abs said:

1. If you are vibrating them togheter back to back like thurisaz algiz one rep and then again thurisaz algiz, then visualize both if you can. If you are vibrating first one rune and then after whatever resp you vibrate the other, just visualize first one rune then after the other. Hope its clear.
3. Again you can and it will make the spell more powerful, but for example if you are in a hurry and for whatever reason you dont know the color for a spell or you forgot to breath in energy before you vibrate each rune or you can't visualize the runes, the spell can still work. What matter is that you focus, vibrate and do your affirmation, this is the most basic thing.

On time, i m about to start runes after 2 hours. Thanks a lot brother now all my doubts regarding it are clear now i can get creative with meditations and energies. :cool: I really appreciate ur help it meant a lot to me.

luis said:
I got_abs said:

Just thanks for being so help and being so nice to me and taking out ur time to explain things to me. I dont know how to say it but you just dont know how much you have helped me with all of your answers even some of the questions which popped in my mind were already asked by you in forums. <3

I got_abs said:
luis said:
I got_abs said:

Just thanks for being so help and being so nice to me and taking out ur time to explain things to me. I dont know how to say it but you just dont know how much you have helped me with all of your answers even some of the questions which popped in my mind were already asked by you in forums. <3
I've been in your position, so I kinda knew your questions ;) . Good luck with your spells!

I got_abs said:
Also,brother can u provide me with topic which teaches about numerology? It will be a great help.

There is none. There are some post that mainly relate to how the enemy uses Saturnian energies with specific numbers such as 6 and 9 but that does not mean those numbers are of Saturn. There is a good post that explains about 5 and 6, and one reply that only explains one thing about 7.

Wait for HP Hooded Cobra's sermon on numerology that should arrive sooner or later. Avoid self-entitled numerology experts on here that have read some jewish books and think that what's written in there is law, and mix it strangely with older sermons where jewish applications are explained.

If you have patience, after HP Hooded Cobra reopens orders, you could order his numerology reading, that gives insight on how numbers relate to your personality and life path, etc

You could also start analysing information about houses, zodiac signs, runes and certain books such as the Greek Kabalah, Western Mysteries and others. I'm sure HP Hooded Cobra would be able to provide a list of good reads in regards, if asked.

[/quote]

Its been long,so how have u been ? Pretty sure u are doing good brother.

I got_abs said:

[/quote]
Pretty good ;) Hope the spells you are doing are going well :)

luis said:
I got_abs said:

Pretty good ;) Hope the spells you are doing are going well :)
[/quote]

Yeah they are going good,all thanks to you.My mind wanders sometimes in middle of working but i bring it back,working on it too by increasing void. My working is manifesting and most of the credit goes to u.
Also i m really happy. When i started meditating seriously in January i wasnt able to handle energies,even 15 breaths of inhaling energy from sun was toooo much for me i used to physically feel uncomfortable.
With consistent meditations,my limit has increased to 160 vibrations of mantras in one sitting. Quite a bit of progress i made.
Man,i had to take a little break from yoga cuz i hit my back and it pained a lot for sometime. I skipped yoga for 7 days and then started again in void accidently. My bad i didnt check. How long i have to wait now to restart it again?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back