Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Warfare Schedule March 20th / April 11th

NameHere said:
The RTR Timer is down. It is stuck on 0:00:00.
I'm using Tor Browser and I kept refreshing the page with new circuit to site, but it's still showing up as the same.. :/

Thought to let you know!

Thank you for everything, HP!!

HAIL SATAN!
The timer is stuck because it depends on the external site tickcounter.com, which isn't working anymore. In the mean time, since you're using Tor Borwser, you can use my version on the JoS Tor site, which I rewrote from scratch to eliminate the need for tickcounter.com

Artanis said:
Should we expect to see things escalate so much in the Jewvid case, that we would have to create our own societies, away from the craziness of the Enemy? I see things escalating that far IMO.

I think they try something else pretty soon that admittingly may or may not be worse and try to switch focus over to this. They wanted a bunch of stuff they didn't get with this. Example a second lockdown digital currency (government run) etc now they very likely will not get rid of the stuff about coronaCRAP as I like to call it altogether but they probably are going to create some new situation and put more focus on that.

Ever since these rituals started I had some crazy dumbfuck almost crash into my car head on at full speed while driving on main road and my computer hardware conveniently died out of nowhere after waking up so I had to go buy new one. :?

BlackJackal said:
Ever since these rituals started I had some crazy dumbfuck almost crash into my car head on at full speed while driving on main road and my computer hardware conveniently died out of nowhere after waking up so I had to go buy new one. :?

1. We're being attacked these last days, they had already prepared and started. Soon they have holidays.

2. More protection and more cleaning.

3. They are scared and on rabid, because they are taking a beating.

Artanis said:
Should we expect to see things escalate so much in the Jewvid case, that we would have to create our own societies, away from the craziness of the Enemy? I see things escalating that far IMO.

The freedom questions and division of citizens over this is reaching a very high level, worldwide. We'll see how the rituals will be at play.

The thing is the enemy is under a lot of pressure right now and we have to add on it, they are on a collapsing level of pressure.

I do remain optimistic all this crap will be overcome and we won't have to go to such lengths such as literally two societies into one. The enemy wants this to happen to scrutinize and attack humans who did not "follow" them.

Very interesting I had a similar problem or two and even experiences as other members here with the RTRs.
Keep it up everyone and remember to stay spiritually clean and do your AoP. Pretty sure the latter saved me recently from an accident not just once but twice recently.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
NameHere said:
I'm using Tor Browser and I kept refreshing the page with new circuit to site, but it's still showing up as the same.. :/

Thought to let you know!

HAIL SATAN!
The timer is stuck because it depends on the external site tickcounter.com, which isn't working anymore. In the mean time, since you're using Tor Borwser, you can use my version on the JoS Tor site, which I rewrote from scratch to eliminate the need for tickcounter.com

Can you mail me the code to update this? Because the other service appears rather unreliable.

slyscorpion said:
Artanis said:

I think they try something else pretty soon that admittingly may or may not be worse and try to switch focus over to this. They wanted a bunch of stuff they didn't get with this. Example a second lockdown digital currency (government run) etc now they very likely will not get rid of the stuff about coronaCRAP as I like to call it altogether but they probably are going to create some new situation and put more focus on that.

Billy >:> and his wife were smirking that people might not take this wave seriously but they really will take the next wave and mutation seriously.

I watched a video by Dr Vernon Coleman where he said the real pandemic will come in the autumn and winter.

It's to do with the mnRNA vaccines. By injecting so many people it's giving the virus an opportunity to become a super bug and mutate.

The people taking the vaccines now will become biohazards spreading the super virus strains to everyone.

The vaccinated will be pathogenic primed and their immune systems will overreact when coming into contact with the wild virus. So lots of real sickness and deaths coming with the vaccines.

Everyone even the unvaccinated will be at risk from the vaccinated spreading the viruses being generated in their bodies:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/covid-19-vaccines-are-weapons-of-mass-destruction-and-could-wipe-out-the-human-race_GcjtJu9dY1RcSNh.html#

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
NameHere said:

Thought to let you know!

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you!!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Can you mail me the code to update this? Because the other service appears rather unreliable.
Actually I predicted you might want it, so I already mailed you the code a few minutes after my post! :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
NameHere said:

Thought to let you know!

HAIL SATAN!

HP may we know what is the correct hourly timing of the RTR's? So that when someone is too busy or having a difficulty on accessing the internet may still join us. Do the timer start in an odd number in Washington time?

Thank you!

Hooded, lately I have been having visions about the Kali Yuga and the return of the gods. In them the gods came back and Planet Earth had no more water and no more food, and the gods saved the surviving people and took the people who had reached the Magnum Opus.

I had another vision where we were being evacuated and we were going to a bus that was going to a military base that had a bunker.

I am not afraid of Kali Yuga and I will not give up Satanism. :D

Thank you HP!

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE DEMONS AND DEVILS OF HELL!!!

Billy ((())) got into the vaccine business and Communist collab in Wuhan and elsewhere for a reason a few years ago. He invested heavily into all for this, possibly more than is even disclosed.

Then all of a sudden, even if humanity just exists as it did 50 years ago, new viruses all the time for you, goyim. And more upcoming ones. Non stop and forever. This is the claim of Billy.

Unquestionable, consistent, non stop, vaccination and anything they say is the "solution" out of this, but do not think you are being a hostage now, goy.

All of a sudden its eternal vaccination time and all of a sudden the worlds viruses have decided it is time to get out and teach humanity some lessons. They had not decided this for decades or even centuries at such unity, but now it is the case goyim and you cannot question it.

Billy the Vax also claims it will be repetitive and that a "deadly" one is coming. He credits this to bioterrorists and oy vey. It is coming anytime now because Billy said so.

Even though advanced biological warfare existed since the 1945, it is when Billy bought all the companies the viruses in Bat Soups decided to...Go for a walk or something.

And do not forget to become like Communist China goyim because this will give Billy Ultimate Powa because you know viruses just decided this last year to just roam around for no reason.

Personal Growth said:
slyscorpion said:
Artanis said:

Billy >:> and his wife were smirking that people might not take this wave seriously but they really will take the next wave and mutation seriously.

I watched a video by Dr Vernon Coleman where he said the real pandemic will come in the autumn and winter.

Please, can you let me sleep? The Serpent rituals are too stimulating lol

Anyway, @everyone: a suggestion, since we're likely to receive more attacks and possibly DDoS as soon as passover starts. Archive AGAIN all the rituals in the schedule and this page. It doesn't matter if you already have it archived. Archive AGAIN. The more archived copies, the better. They can't take them all down. Also, make sure you have them downloaded.

Dypet Rod said:
So in general, it's better to perform the RTRs with the same astrological awareness as we would perform personal planetary workings.
Not just workings, but all of our lives.

good morning, HP Hodeed Cobra666,

the war room clock since yesterday is locked, the night in my case, so I’m just warning you now because sometimes it returns to normal on its own which didn’t happen.

stan666 said:
Hooded, lately I have been having visions about the Kali Yuga and the return of the gods. In them the gods came back and Planet Earth had no more water and no more food, and the gods saved the surviving people and took the people who had reached the Magnum Opus.

I had another vision where we were being evacuated and we were going to a bus that was going to a military base that had a bunker.

Thank you HP!

We are heading towards a year 0 type thing. Where this era and all about it will be as destroyed and forgotten as the ancient times are now. The new world vs the old world. This is what I always thought with this.

That is honestly what I think. I do not know what sets that off. It's going to be just as dramatic as what happened with Pisces and jewsus and the enemy stuff BC/AC (more like before the veil and after the veil) But in this case it will be good for us.

We'll try to keep it up, but chances are it may happen, so everyone do prepare now as Stormblood stated.

Stormblood said:
Please, can you let me sleep? The Serpent rituals are too stimulating lol

Anyway, @everyone: a suggestion, since we're likely to receive more attacks and possibly DDoS as soon as passover starts. Archive AGAIN all the rituals in the schedule and this page. It doesn't matter if you already have it archived. Archive AGAIN. The more archived copies, the better. They can't take them all down. Also, make sure you have them downloaded.

Timer has been fixed. The previous service was unreliable and they went down every so often, while other times they would not credit. Everytime around schedules it just malfunctioned because it was on their end.

With the new fix by Brother Soaring, it will not go down again.

AryaPaimon said:

good morning, HP Hodeed Cobra666,

the war room clock since yesterday is locked, the night in my case, so I’m just warning you now because sometimes it returns to normal on its own which didn’t happen.

This has been permanently fixed now. Apparently the site was getting bot visits.

Now it's permanently fixed and there will be no further downtime.

balo666 said:
Does anyone else have the timer permanently set at 00:00:00? I've been on the page for 3 days and it's always like this

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This has been permanently fixed now. Apparently the site was getting bot visits.

Now it's permanently fixed and there will be no further downtime.

balo666 said:
Does anyone else have the timer permanently set at 00:00:00? I've been on the page for 3 days and it's always like this

You should add an interactive tetragrammaton rtr app too on there. There were a couple that had both. Especially since you suggest in this schedule that everyone do tetragrammaton thing each time they do the rtr. This would make it easier for some people.

slyscorpion said:

Fauci and CDC director saying that the variants are going to cause another surge. This is their continuation of covid, regardless of vaccine deployment. Then, the economy will crash again or they will do another lockdown. They will then use this to implement their economic changes.

They are not in a good position at all. They cannot wait because we are hammering them. Idk what your opinion of public perception is, but there is too much resistance now. When people realize the vaccines did nothing, this will get even worse for them.

Artanis said:

No because this paints a target on your back. It would also reframe you as a foreigner, leading the way to open warfare. They can easily false flag to start a war.

As it stands now, we as citizens of whatever country are doing nothing wrong, morally or legally. If the enemy wants to attack Satanists physically, they will have to jump through too many obstacles. They also cannot identify and uproot every single one of us.

Just fly under the radar as best as possible. Just act like an everyday normie who doesn't think about except Fortnite and drinking.

Thousahll said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

HP may we know what is the correct hourly timing of the RTR's? So that when someone is too busy or having a difficulty on accessing the internet may still join us. Do the timer start in an odd number in Washington time?

Thank you!
The timer shows 00:00:00 at every odd UTC hour.

Blitzkreig said:
slyscorpion said:

Fauci and CDC director saying that the variants are going to cause another surge. This is their continuation of covid, regardless of vaccine deployment. Then, the economy will crash again or they will do another lockdown. They will then use this to implement their economic changes.

They are not in a good position at all. They cannot wait because we are hammering them. Idk what your opinion of public perception is, but there is too much resistance now. When people realize the vaccines did nothing, this will get even worse for them.

Artanis said:

No because this paints a target on your back. It would also reframe you as a foreigner, leading the way to open warfare. They can easily false flag to start a war.

As it stands now, we as citizens of whatever country are doing nothing wrong, morally or legally. If the enemy wants to attack Satanists physically, they will have to jump through too many obstacles. They also cannot identify and uproot every single one of us.

Just fly under the radar as best as possible. Just act like an everyday normie who doesn't think about except Fortnite and drinking.

The vaccines doing nothing is the best case scenario. I am not so sure about that yet. I can really hope and pray that and wish for it since I really don't want to believe we are in a doomsday scenero for human kind yet but in my heart I think they are trying to pull something with this that will be bad for some or maybe even many people. But I am not sure. The Gods didn't give us any urgent message on this which they would have if this was a human extinction type of thing. We just know they don't like it.

It is a possiblity that with people that meditate a lot this won't have a huge effect just like the virus or maybe even any effect at all. I am sure many know this but fuck even so do not submit to this. It really is giving off the wrong message like cobra says. We need as many people to resist this as possible no matter what. If we don't resist this they will make it mandatory for everyone fully and keep pushing worse and worse things.

On the Serpent Curse Removal ritual the end affirmation is worded like this:
Vibrate AUM
Then state with conviction 18 times:
The Serpent is free. The Serpent is exalted. The Serpent is forever!
Vibrate AUM

But am I correct to assume it's all supposed to be one round like the others and the "Then state with conviction 18 times" portion is just a typo on this one and in the wrong spot? Because that's what I assumed and how I've been doing it but I figured I would ask just to make sure....

I just noticed there's an order to the serpent rituals that doesn't follow the order the links are presented in :( . Does that mean what I've done so far is invalid or just less effective?

stan666 said:

Thank you HP!

I tell you I woke up really early one Sunday morning. Got up and saw through the window a small airplane flying really low and slow over my City spraying chemtrails. They must have planned for everyone to still be asleep.

Chemtrails are normally high, but this was really low and thick spray. And the mist/ fog of their spraying went all away a few hours later.

Anyway they are doing some crazy things to the planet with Geo Engineering to alter the climate.

They can make it rain and they can cause droughts.

Maybe they will just wreck it all when they're exposed and dealt with.

Who knows what's going to happen. Hope your vision and what's happening with the weather manipulation doesn't lead to bad consequences.

Just to think of how all the worlds governments are conspiring all these things behind the people's backs.

It's alumnium particles that they spray to block the sun and reflect harmful radiation back into space.

That makes the air toxic to breathe and harms plants and the environment.

This world is under occupation. And luckily we get to take part in the Spiritual Warfare for this planets emancipation.

Henu the Great said:
Do you feel it as well? That we are hitting them like thousand hammers?

Yup, their power is plummeting quite hard.....for now.
We shall see how things will look like during passover, so be prepared.

But nevertheless we are making a progress.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Dypet Rod said:
I've been wondering something since some schedules ago:

If I happen to do the last RTR of the day after midnight, does it still count as carrying out the schedule of the previous day?

Say for example I performed all the RTRs of the schedule on the 21st, but the last one was performed after midnight. Does it still count as doing the complete schedule of the 21st?

There is a difference between an astronomical day and a day in a person's routine (from the moment they wake up until they sleep). Which one is supposed to be considered when performing the RTRs?

The previous day ends and the new day begins at sunrise, not at midnight. That's around 6am everyday. So all the rituals you perform before the sunrise will be counted as previous day's.
You can find the exact time of sunrise using 'chronosxp' on windows or use 'planetary times" app if you are using an android.

Wast aware of this is there another app for apple

Goast-The Lone Wolf said:
I just noticed there's an order to the serpent rituals that doesn't follow the order the links are presented in :( . Does that mean what I've done so far is invalid or just less effective?
No it's totally okay.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Yes i do too. More like a hundred thousand hammers
Great!

Donovandal said:

I have faith in our JoS protection rituals that doing them just before passover dates will dampen the jewish attacks and actually fuck them up. Not to mention the tetra... It must be driving them insane, not to say that they were not insane before it, but moreso now.

However we should not forget to push ourselves in our personal protections, etc.

No you can do these things in any order you want or for as many times as you like if you want to fuck them up more I plan to do that with the shema since I have it memorized fully. Just be sure to do the Tetragrammaton thing more so that is all.

Does anyone have all the rituals and schedule in pdf format in case the website goes down the same way it did during our last war schedule? It was only a day last time and luckily someone provided the schedule and rituals so I didn't miss a day but you never know what the enemy is capable of and I'm sure they're trying like hell to get us knocked out the ring because we're hitting em hard. So if anyone has this already made or has the means to compile this info please share it here so we don't have any interruptions to our assault on those filthy bastards :twisted:

Donovandal said:
Henu the Great said:
Do you feel it as well? That we are hitting them like thousand hammers?

We indeed are. I bet they will expose themselves very soon.

Does anyone have all the rituals and schedule in pdf format in case the website goes down the same way it did during our last war schedule? It was only a day last time and luckily someone provided the schedule and rituals so I didn't miss a day but you never know what the enemy is capable of and I'm sure they're trying like hell to get us knocked out the ring because we're hitting em hard. So if anyone has this already made or has the means to compile this info please share it here so we don't have any interruptions to our assault on those filthy bastards :twisted:

Here you go

https://mega.nz/folder/WYYiWBqL#g9fG5xCtn2_0DVU2al5z7w

Copypaste the schedule from HCs post, and download the rtr web pages to your device. That's one way how you can do them offline.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back