Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The United States claims about a hundred million already vaccinated.

Does anyone know all these many people? In theory, one should know at least a few.

Are these numbers for real? What is everyone hearing around?

According to MSM/Judenpresse/Fake news CNN a family member of mines passed by their channel.

116+ million vaccines created, 89 million+ vaccinated, 29 million+ infected, and 500K+ dead.

I have no idea how CNN/Others manage the numbers or know this stuff or how this information comes to them in real-time.

But if true a lot of people fucked themselves over but that's bound to happen. Like you said HP.Cobra things are gonna get worse before they get better.

The thing is if they can fraud out at least some of an election, and pump in there vans with millions of fake votes?

How do we know these numbers are even real? Because 100,000,000 is a fucking lot of people. So everyone here has to know someone. I personally don't know many if at all who vaccinated. So where are the millions?

I am just curious if anyone has more input? Like anyone in a hospital or working there?

My guess is they added together the number of people who got the first dose and number of people who got second dose.

EnkiUK3 said:
Henu you are a dafty.

My choice what a do with my life, sssshhhhh :lol: :lol: whinge whinge whinge thats all you seem to do.

Stop replying to me I have no interest in you and whatever you have to say or i would ask.

All the best in life Henu you prob dont mean it but a dafty is a dafty to me. (dont reply thanks.)
To make it obvious, I'm not talking to you. I'm talking AT you.

1. You undermine our war effort, and your health and deny responsibility
2. You post here what you did, which subverts our cause
3. You show xian tendencies by doing above, and on your last post you show a xian mindset by typing "GA"

Satan can not change your mindset. Only you can do that. So far you have not shown any signs to do the right thing, and actually looks like you show your emotional level which is of a teenager.

Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Henu you are a dafty.

My choice what a do with my life, sssshhhhh :lol: :lol: whinge whinge whinge thats all you seem to do.

Stop replying to me I have no interest in you and whatever you have to say or i would ask.

All the best in life Henu you prob dont mean it but a dafty is a dafty to me. (dont reply thanks.)

3. You show xian tendencies by doing above, and on your last post you show a xian mindset by typing "GA"

Satan can not change your mindset. Only you can do that. So far you have not shown any signs to do the right thing, and actually looks like you show your emotional level which is of a teenager.

I said dont reply Hencoooo

A dont undermine anyone im loyal to JOS have been sine 2013.

Move on.

Henu the Great said:

Besides what you said, I add that he shows tendencies of an infiltrator, or maybe he's just brainwashed beyond repair

He advertises the vaccination, advertises jewish policies, also he asks JoS members to tell him publicly where they live
When he was told that what he was doing was wrong he started attacking everyone.

People are trying to explain to you the situation of your choices and where these could lead.

Maybe now this vaccine is even safe, maybe you were lucky, maybe whatever. But they point you to understand the reverberations of your decisions in your own life, here, and in those of others.

For example, thinking about family, one would also think, what if I die by an experimental vaccine? That is also the other side a family person should think about. Even if the chances are small. Because the chances are equally small of dying from Co-Vid, possibly even less.

Since you have taken a specific route of action, might as well follow it to the end. Although, I personally believe this whole passport thing is half the truth and as explained, it's just a gateway so that we give them socially the OK to fuck everyone up in perpetuity.

People obviously hate on that because they see the reverberation of this action and where this thing is going, and they cannot accept positively that one of ours may have engaged into this in a foolish manner.

Not listening is not smarts it's thinking based on correct info that is smart.

EnkiUK3 said:
Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Henu you are a dafty.

I said dont reply Hencoooo

A dont undermine anyone im loyal to JOS have been sine 2013.

Move on.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Henu the Great said:

Move on.

You know people who I have repect for HPHC i ake their pont and advice if its a nobody i have never even engaged with proper I wont listen to personal abuse.

Aye HP will ultimately need to go for follow up as the "passport" has two dates to be stamped.

Yes I have my reasons for taking it i have stated them. There is no need for hate.

I dont mind replying to civil and honest questions regarding that and anything.

We help each other thats what we do as SSRs.

I will reign it in a bit but it does annoy me HPHC when folk attack you they wouldnt do that face to face :lol: madness.

Move on maybe after getting this jag they try change me into this microsoft buying cyborg i have went out and bought a new computer see cant be a coincidence.

Cheers for stepping in mate.

Stick together troops.

The fact that you're allowed to fuck up and state it doesn't mean that other people are going to sit by and accept this. Because many, I reassure you, see this as the enemy. Why?

Not because of you specifically, but because millions behave like you behaved, ie, like NPC's, and will probably go to take the vaccine, robbing freedoms and rights of other people and setting a dangerous environment for everyone else.

An environment which will probably fuck you also over in the end. Since it opens up the gates of Billy Gates to treat humans like swine in perpetuity.

With that stated your decision was totally retarded and people can be critical on it. Because next when things will get even tougher nobody can rely on a person that says they got a brain chip because they wanna go see Juventus.

We aren't exactly there yet but we might be pretty soon if people keep NPC'ing it.

EnkiUK3 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Move on.

You know people who I have repect for HPHC i ake their pont and advice if its a nobody i have never even engaged with proper I wont listen to personal abuse.

Aye HP will ultimately need to go for follow up as the "passport" has two dates to be stamped.

Yes I have my reasons for taking it i have stated them. There is no need for hate.

I will reign it in a bit but it does annoy me HPHC when folk attack you they wouldnt do that face to face :lol: madness.

Move on maybe after getting this jag they try change me into this microsoft buying cyborg i have went out and bought a new computer see cant be a coincidence.

Stick together troops.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If we say "Yes" collectively to this situation, they will be with the syringe at the hand every few years. And who knows the slippery slope that may come from this.

Now it's just this and it kills and paralyzes some, most appear to be "ok" (We have no clue about years later) and we are officially doing the first cell editing vaccines.

If this is not slowed down, or resisted, knowing the enemy, they will see the doors for the worst opening, and we'll enter a very difficult situation worldwide.

Personally I'd say NO even if this was decent, because knowing the morals of the enemy, even if this present one is fine, nothing will limit them from continuing this further and further. Then they'll do global gene editing and people will act like slaves to accept it.

slyscorpion said:
I think honestly this is one of the things that for the most part people will be fine with. It's more psychological games right now with the enemy. However I really am disappointed more people didn't resist this. I know someone who got it didn't put up a huge protest as the Gods pretty much told me nothing much would happen and it didn't change the person's energy at all either so far so good nothing did happen. But I still think people should resist this. For the reasons that cobra said.

As you said on another post...."If you give a jew an inch, they will take a mile"...every damn time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The fact that you're allowed to fuck up and state it doesn't mean that other people are going to sit by and accept this. Because many, I reassure you, see this as the enemy. Why?

Not because of you specifically, but because millions behave like you behaved, ie, like NPC's, and will probably go to take the vaccine, robbing freedoms and rights of other people and setting a dangerous environment for everyone else.

An environment which will probably fuck you also over in the end. Since it opens up the gates of Billy Gates to treat humans like swine in perpetuity.

With that stated your decision was totally retarded and people can be critical on it. Because next when things will get even tougher nobody can rely on a person that says they got a brain chip because they wanna go see Juventus.

We aren't exactly there yet but we might be pretty soon if people keep NPC'ing it.

EnkiUK3 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Stick together troops.

Yes defo HPHC and i really do and would engage alot better with the posters some i liked alot but just soem of the cheek was a bit too much times a healer as for the jag i have took enough sh*ite in my life to bounce back from a vaccine.

I would suggest though if and a big If anyone does have to go get it they need to be healthy do not let you parents get it just in case.

Football is serious bro :lol: :lol: Especially Glasgow Rangers You cant beat a game abroad with them if i need to get 5 jags i would i would say 10 but na i did get side effects if you mind bro and yes look whats happened after i got mine....booom all these countries withdraw the jag i took.

Listen and folk will know who they are i still respect them regardles off petty squables.

Its done now so no need for personal attacks.

I wont as I dont want to fall out with goos SSrs.

Lets go i have took the jag I can move on if my people will let me and i dont mean agree with my decision just less personal stuff as will be tit fo tat waste.

Thanks for letting me have chance to defend myself... maybe not best reasons but it had to be done what if i get a call next week to go do my trade abroad and they dont accept non vaxxed.

The football is more of me trying to be funny but I can see them asking also if booking flights more so hotels/villas.

Syd Silver said:
Henu the Great said:

Besides what you said, I add that he shows tendencies of an infiltrator, or maybe he's just brainwashed beyond repair

He advertises the vaccination, advertises jewish policies, also he asks JoS members to tell him publicly where they live
When he was told that what he was doing was wrong he started attacking everyone.

where im from its the ones that are those (SNITCHES) people call out and say others are.

shut your stupid mouth all this has been before.

My thread on Countries...

Dont add to it who gives a fcuck where you are from i know you wont offer much to society anyway. Or your family prob all share a laptop in your gaff if lucky you have one sneaked under the bed incase parents catch you on here :lol: :lol:

I resolved all this then see one we rat.

Advertise a vaccine you must be thick where have i ever told anyone to get it i said i got it.

Jewish this jewish this I know my background and very Im very comfortable in it you must not be.

Dont ever tag me in a post again go fcuck off.

I made a post saying draw line under it all if you cant do it go stick to calling out people jews fn mongo.

EnkiUK3 said:
where im from its the ones that are those (SNITCHES) people call out and say others are.

Dont add to it who gives a fcuck where you are from i know you wont offer much to society anyway. Or your family prob all share a laptop in your gaff if lucky you have one sneaked under the bed incase parents catch you on here :lol: :lol:

Advertise a vaccine you must be thick where have i ever told anyone to get it i said i got it.

Jewish this jewish this I know my background and very Im very comfortable in it you must not be.

I made a post saying draw line under it all if you cant do it go stick to calling out people jews fn mongo.

I didn't said that you are an infiltrated or snitch, all I said is that you have tendencies of infiltrator or you are very brainwashed

You fell in the net
You just have exposed yourself dummy ...

You started exposing yourself in that thread "Countries" and now you confirm with every post you do

Its all clear

I will tag you and I'll call you out every time I will consider
The same I will do with everyone who doesn't belong here like infiltrators, traitors or brainwashed dummies ((in which category do you think you are? it is a rhetorical (no need to answer))

As I told you in other thread ...
Get out of my sight.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Stick together troops.

We are cutting it really close with this war I am not sure everyone can be saved even souls that are with us and it kind of looks like we came very close to not winning at all even though I am pretty sure we will now. Someone probably will get the Chip on here too if they start pushing it for all we know. That is far worse than this I know and we are not in that situation yet but it's possible this is why we need to get the Jews from power asap and if you have someone you really care about work to deprogram them starting now soon it may be too late.

slyscorpion said:
if you have someone you really care about work to deprogram them starting now soon it may be too late.
Maybe there are people I should / could help. But how would one go on about this? Asking for spiritual methods.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
if you have someone you really care about work to deprogram them starting now soon it may be too late.
Maybe there are people I should / could help. But how would one go on about this? Asking for spiritual methods.

Do the final rtr words of each letter vibrated into their soul at least once. Cleanse some of the energy away. Race awakening if they are white or make up your own working to awaken them also use ansuz uruz or munka to deprogram them from whatever enemy lies they are in such as " (name of person) is completely free of Christianity in every way" just an example work to free then from the problems they have not just random stuff. In some cases people will have to really push things as it can be severe. If it's really bad it doesn't mean your going to get this in time. Especially if next year they are pushing something really worse than this like some kind of Chip or something This is why work on it now.

Really this may take a lot of effort and time in some people so maybe pick the person you care about the most only for now. Do one or two things each day and cleanse the curses as they come out. Like I said my girlfriend slept with a Jew when she was younger this was a nightmare to clean and took 3 years cleansing each day but she mostly is awake now and on our side still not all the way though. If I had started now it would have likely been too late. This is what I mean.

So really that showed how much enemy curses and energy can be in people.

Syd Silver said:
EnkiUK3 said:

I didn't said that you are an infiltrated or snitch, all I said is that you have tendencies of infiltrator or you are very brainwashed

You fell in the net
You just have exposed yourself dummy ...

You started exposing yourself in that thread "Countries" and now you confirm with every post you do

Its all clear

I will tag you and I'll call you out every time I will consider
The same I will do with everyone who doesn't belong here like infiltrators, traitors or brainwashed dummies ((in which category do you think you are? it is a rhetorical (no need to answer))

As I told you in other thread ...
Get out of my sight.

Tag me all you like I will just return serve you are the jew until proven otherwise he who calls them out tends to be them.

Go fcuk off

If i want to make a thread thats approved by admin i fcukin will.

you dont need to go on it the whine like a little bitch.

Dont Reply waste ma day and time replying to a dafty is pointless.

traitor aye right you are ask anyone who knows me loyal true no comment no snitch ya fn rat.

u would squirm under pressure a can tell by your posts.

Questioned by the police you woulf fold like a deckchair .

Fcuk off stay out ma way a stay out yours ya we peice a sh*te.

Mummy geein you a smacked bum :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tagder

EnkiUK3 said:
Stormblood said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Satan always protects me as does my GA.

You meant GD or GG, didn't you? GA is Guardian Angel lol

Fs Stormblood even though theres beef you still look out for me respect back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye GD Lamia is mine

Fs its not looking like the jag has done me good :eek:

You have been added to the naughty list. No Ostara chocolate eggs for you this year, only charcoal.

Stormblood said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Stormblood said:
You meant GD or GG, didn't you? GA is Guardian Angel lol

Fs Stormblood even though theres beef you still look out for me respect back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye GD Lamia is mine

Fs its not looking like the jag has done me good :eek:

You have been added to the naughty list. No Ostara chocolate eggs for you this year, only charcoal.

You know i would find it hard to hate you Stormblood regardless bro.

Hope all good be a boring life without the odd fallout but yes that was a blunder saying that GA FS defo a side effect off jag :lol: :lol: :lol:

EnkiUK3 said:
You don't even realize, how stupid you are!
(although others have tried to tell you)

I didn't mentioned the word jew in my replies to you
but you instead ... oh vey oh vey

EnkiUK3 said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Tag me all you like I will just return serve you are the jew until proven otherwise he who calls them out tends to be them.

It is the same pattern, your category is more predictable than the weather

Come on, you can do better, just tell us everything, be honest and I promise I will not fuck you up to hard this time.

PS.
A free tip
Don't log on JoS when you're drunk or smoked.

You're welcome.

Syd Silver said:

Mate, why are you still replying to him? :p
Do you not have better things to do?
If you wanna troll someone, then you can find many idiots on YouTube, or anywhere else! Don't spam the forums please!

I understand how you feel about him doing the vaccine (and being so chill and cool with it - and oh, he had to do it for holidays etc lol), I also feel upset - but HEY. Many people responded to him. The HP also responded to him.

This is where this needs to end.

Why do you keep responding to him? It's like trying to converse to hardcore xtians or whatever.
Better do another ritual than respond to him.

He wants to have the final word? Let him. Having the last word doesn't show anyone's intelligence, or if anyone "won" the debate. Just let the idiot be, and go on with your life.

We have a war - we have so much more important things to do!

Syd Silver said:
EnkiUK3 said:
You don't even realize, how stupid you are!
(although others have tried to tell you)

I didn't mentioned the word jew in my replies to you
but you instead ... oh vey oh vey

EnkiUK3 said:
EnkiUK3 said:

It is the same pattern, your category is more predictable than the weather

Come on, you can do better, just tell us everything, be honest and I promise I will not fuck you up to hard this time.

PS.
A free tip
Don't log on JoS when you're drunk or smoked.

You're welcome.

You are funny all gee ye that.

still a tadger though and you tell me nothing.

If i see something i like i appreciate it if its a personal attack why would i accept it.

You do your posts just dont tag me in.

Getting very petty now.

Yagami Light said:
Syd Silver said:

Mate, why are you still replying to him? :p
Do you not have better things to do?
If you wanna troll someone, then you can find many idiots on YouTube, or anywhere else! Don't spam the forums please!

I understand how you feel about him doing the vaccine (and being so chill and cool with it - and oh, he had to do it for holidays etc lol), I also feel upset - but HEY. Many people responded to him. The HP also responded to him.

This is where this needs to end.

Why do you keep responding to him? It's like trying to converse to hardcore xtians or whatever.
Better do another ritual than respond to him.

He wants to have the final word? Let him. Having the last word doesn't show anyone's intelligence, or if anyone "won" the debate. Just let the idiot be, and go on with your life.

We have a war - we have so much more important things to do!

I think you are also a tadger a nothing. you prob are nothing. (in real life)

Ive had a few fallouts with people on here and aslo made up very quickly.

You arent even in the equation why put yourself in it.

It ends now if you want it to.

This forum always helps many people you dont need to continue the hate.

Yagami Light said:

Anyone who takes this vaccine voluntarily
- works for the enemy's agenda
- encourages the enemy to force vaccination
- encourages the enemy to force the vaccination passport which will lead to our enslavement
- works against us, even if he does it unconsciously

He does not belong here, he is not one of us.

But you're right, replying to him it's a waste of time, I did it mostly just to show my contempt for such "people".

Syd Silver said:
Yagami Light said:

- encourages the enemy to force the vaccination passport which will lead to our enslavement

But you're right, replying to him it's a waste of time, I did it mostly just to show my contempt for such "people".

fcuk off ya we gimp

Syd Silver said:
Yagami Light said:

Come on let's not act like xtians ourselves. Replace vaccine with "Mark of the beast" and this sounds like church. Let's just leave it to the Gods. We have to be mature. Only the Gods can decide if he is enemy or not for sure and to help him or not. There is likely more to this story such as he has a lot of Jewish or enemy energy in his soul and he is kind of blinded in a way to the truth. We're not we all at some point. If a person is innocent due to enemy bindings and being under the influence of the enemy but their soul is on our side judgement shall pass over that person. However if a person is knowing of what they are doing and understanding of it there is no forgiveness if the person keeps going on following the enemy agenda they shall perish with them. Also this isn't yet the worst thing the enemy will pull so he and others who make mistakes have time to repent and realize the gravity of their errors.

Only the Gods can Judge if this person is enemy for sure or not they look to me simply like a person that is blinded. I also bet from what I know there are others on here that did this. I would be willing to bet big money on that for reasons I may explain in a future post. In fact I almost know it considering the kind of attitudes I have seen from some people. But yeah probably no one's going to admit it like that. That in itself makes me question the motives of this person.

slyscorpion said:
Syd Silver said:
Yagami Light said:

Come on let's not act like xtians ourselves. Replace vaccine with "Mark of the beast" and this sounds like church. Let's just leave it to the Gods. We have to be mature. Only the Gods can decide if he is enemy or not for sure and to help him or not. There is likely more to this story such as he has a lot of Jewish or enemy energy in his soul and he is kind of blinded in a way to the truth. We're not we all at some point. If a person is innocent due to enemy bindings and being under the influence of the enemy but their soul is on our side judgement shall pass over that person. However if a person is knowing of what they are doing and understanding of it there is no forgiveness if the person keeps going on following the enemy agenda they shall perish with them. Also this isn't yet the worst thing the enemy will pull so he and others who make mistakes have time to repent and realize the gravity of their errors.

Only the Gods can Judge if this person is enemy for sure or not they look to me simply like a person that is blinded. I also bet from what I know there are others on here that did this. I would be willing to bet big money on that for reasons I may explain in a future post. In fact I almost know it considering the kind of attitudes I have seen from some people. But yeah probably no one's going to admit it like that. That in itself makes me question the motives of this person.

That last part is exactly why I don't chat with people much anymore I have seen things dissapoining to say the least from SS those that are serious mostly don't spend time in chat with an SS unless they know them from something else.

Syd Silver said:
Yagami Light said:

My thoughts exactly but I want to be naïve and believe in option four. It's not like he has any authority whatsoever here to push the enemy agenda.

slyscorpion said:
That last part is exactly why I don't chat with people much anymore I have seen things dissapoining to say the least from SS those that are serious mostly don't spend time in chat with an SS unless they know them from something else.
:D
So that's why you never responded. Fine, but I will not be a dissapointment.

Stormblood said:
Syd Silver said:
Yagami Light said:

My thoughts exactly but I want to be naïve and believe in option four. It's not like he has any authority whatsoever here to push the enemy agenda.

There you go Stormblood again still being loyal and true and not attacking me "outright" thats a balanced read and fs though bro you really think i work against us for getting a poxy jag (allbeit i wont be getting the follow up)

My "beef" was well over as i do respect you as you have also helped in the past.

I dont attack mate i just defend my corner, but would like to think you dont pick any of those options for me :lol:

Syd Silver said:
Yagami Light said:

Ohhhhh one very peeved person. "such people"

I have been here since 2013 i belong here.

So interesting question are the blue-States, blue-Counties, in the U.S. and other nations that continue lock-downs. Are they gonna let up once the vaccine is embedded in the population. Or is this lock-down madness gonna continue?

I know there are "reports" of mutations and so-called "CoViD-21/22 etc.etc.". It's kinda like the Trump meme Trump 2016, 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032 etc.etc. but this time with lock-downs.

I ask because it seems like the enemy is doing our work for us. They are alienating the Gentile population particularly the Whites "Oy vey dah ebil debil whitey 'cept muzzies/negroids" and it seems like people are waking up to it. I really don't understand how kaballah works in the sense the enemy does things for us. Like HP.Cobra mentioned it seems like the enemy is making haste and is doing slip-ups we just add the grease.

Anyways this vaccine means "normalcy" whatever the fuck that means to NPCs but to US how does the vaccine impacting the lock-downs work to our advantage?

It seems there is shenanigans like "Israelis taking the vaccine only for people to notice, the needle isn't penetrating rather retracting into the injector or they injected "through" the sweater" or "Oy vey debil whitey must take it but muzzies and negroids be out on dah streets 'n' rape 'n' sheit".

Seems like battlegrounds are being sharply divided.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

Ok sorry I saw your message intended to reply and then forgot I will reply tonight. I am trying to limit my time online chatting with people though for the reasons I said. Many unfortunately are very lost or of the enemy themselves. But if someone makes a mistake with this and realizes it later and is like oh shit it would be far better they didn't just publish it like this guy did and try to promote it like it's ok.

I get a very arrogant feeling off this person don't like that at all. I am sure the Gods don't like that either. The fact they said they were in prison doesn't surprise me.

Better yet EnikUk3 (a lot of Jews and enemy people btw call Satan Enki like that cause they fear the name Satan) if you are serious why not just admit you made a mistake. Say sorry about it and promise you will not go along with anything in the future. Work to do some extra spiritual warfare and show the Gods you are serious. Work on your personality issues and fuck if you use drugs or do anything illegal (I have a strong intuition feeling about that) stop doing it. It's not cool.

This is the better approach if you want to be seen as a Serious Satanist by the Gods. Then damn it work to better your life not just go deeper into the Jewish sewer. Also work to remove all enemy bindings and curse energy.

EnkiUK3 said:
Duration of stay does not equate quality and there are number of people who have found JoS a decade, or more ago but have not achieved anything, or very little.

Then again there is the point of someone staying a long time, only to be found out by everyone to be a big time inflitrator. So, once again, quality is key here.

Gear88 said:
So interesting question are the blue-States, blue-Counties, in the U.S. and other nations that continue lock-downs. Are they gonna let up once the vaccine is embedded in the population. Or is this lock-down madness gonna continue?

I know there are "reports" of mutations and so-called "CoViD-21/22 etc.etc.". It's kinda like the Trump meme Trump 2016, 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032 etc.etc. but this time with lock-downs.

I ask because it seems like the enemy is doing our work for us. They are alienating the Gentile population particularly the Whites "Oy vey dah ebil debil whitey 'cept muzzies/negroids" and it seems like people are waking up to it. I really don't understand how kaballah works in the sense the enemy does things for us. Like HP.Cobra mentioned it seems like the enemy is making haste and is doing slip-ups we just add the grease.

Anyways this vaccine means "normalcy" whatever the fuck that means to NPCs but to US how does the vaccine impacting the lock-downs work to our advantage?

It seems there is shenanigans like "Israelis taking the vaccine only for people to notice, the needle isn't penetrating rather retracting into the injector or they injected "through" the sweater" or "Oy vey debil whitey must take it but muzzies and negroids be out on dah streets 'n' rape 'n' sheit".

Seems like battlegrounds are being sharply divided.

All the blue places have the most NPCs and jewish politicians. So it is likely to happen. I hear stories of people in these places speaking out but quietly. It seems there's some sane people in these areas. If you've seen the news lately around the world had many protests against the lockdowns just this past weekend. So the jews will push lockdowns but I strongly feel our work here will give the fighting spirit Gentiles need to legally and peacefully protest even in the blue areas. The enemy is making it easier by blatantly stepping on people's toes since they're desperate to rush things. Which makes sense they are since we had big signs of people waking up recently.

Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Duration of stay does not equate quality and there are number of people who have found JoS a decade, or more ago but have not achieved anything, or very little.

Then again there is the point of someone staying a long time, only to be found out by everyone to be a big time inflitrator. So, once again, quality is key here.

He that keeps calling out jew jew grass grass seems to always be one. Trust me i Know how rats work scum.

slyscorpion said:
Syd Silver said:
Yagami Light said:

You my friend are a very clever, honest and respected poster.

Thank goodness there are actual reasonable felllow ssrs on here alot seem to be frauds or just shout jew all because a jag i needed to take hes right, bet you a few here havent declared it thats fine.

Im finished talking about this, but you contribute alot of good to this forum pal. I know you arent backing me(on the jag) im not asking for that but a very dignified post in regards to it is all that was needed.

Thanks no bad mouthing no insults just a good post on this.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

Ok sorry I saw your message intended to reply and then forgot I will reply tonight. I am trying to limit my time online chatting with people though for the reasons I said. Many unfortunately are very lost or of the enemy themselves. But if someone makes a mistake with this and realizes it later and is like oh shit it would be far better they didn't just publish it like this guy did and try to promote it like it's ok.

I get a very arrogant feeling off this person don't like that at all. I am sure the Gods don't like that either. The fact they said they were in prison doesn't surprise me.

Better yet EnikUk3 (a lot of Jews and enemy people btw call Satan Enki like that cause they fear the name Satan) if you are serious why not just admit you made a mistake. Say sorry about it and promise you will not go along with anything in the future. Work to do some extra spiritual warfare and show the Gods you are serious. Work on your personality issues and fuck if you use drugs or do anything illegal (I have a strong intuition feeling about that) stop doing it. It's not cool.

This is the better approach if you want to be seen as a Serious Satanist by the Gods. Then damn it work to better your life not just go deeper into the Jewish sewer. Also work to remove all enemy bindings and curse energy.

Some of my posts commending you on your posts that empower people and dont personal attack must not of made it through.

So Henku is emailing you to slander me this is brilliant yes i was in prison when i was young doent make me a bad person made me the person iam today i would change none of that plus JOS

Again had respect for you but one thing is for sure this is my home no matter how many slate me call me the enemy i wont be going anywhere. gang up as you may i dont care i care for fellow respect for ssrs stick together not attack.

The people that know me know the truth HPs know the truth or the would just ban me.

Do people just expext me to not respond do you not think this has went on long enough.

Go ask Satan

Im as much JOS as the rest have stayed loyal and true from day one.

Jew this enemy this stops now.

or it will just be tit for tat....move on total had repect for you if you read the posts i sent earlier i dont even think it was down to HP i spent half hour writing out a response and a comendaton of your work most probably when the wife came in for me to do school run i never hit the button or came out.

Anyway can we move on or is it going to be oh he a jew jew lets move on if dont want engage dont need to I still love to look at the forum i take in a lot i can help when i can due to me my work i cant reply alot or post as much as others can.

Respect ENKIUK

EnkiUK3 said:
He that keeps calling out jew jew grass grass seems to always be one. Trust me i Know how rats work scum.
Calling me scum? I thought that the shit was past already, well it was for me..

I was generally speaking about quality > quantity

EnkiUK3 said:
So Henku is emailing you to slander me this is brilliant yes i was in prison when i was young doent make me a bad person made me the person iam today i would change none of that plus JOS
WE ARE HAVING A PRIVATE CONVERSATION OF WHICH YOU ARE NO PART OF.

Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
Is it really private if you are talking about him? It seems very strange to me that you would be sending emails to people just to slander another person.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
Is it really private if you are talking about him? It seems very strange to me that you would be sending emails to people just to slander another person.
We are not talking about ENKIUK, or at least I'm not.

I have not completely read the last email sent by sly so maybe he talks about him? Time issues so I will have to check it out, but I have nothing to talk about ENKIUK.

What it was originally about was between me and sly, that's it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I just read what sly wrote to me, and there is 0% anything about enki, just talk about between me and sly.

So it's quite telling when enki does a low blow of name calling and has thoughts about us talking about him, when in reality there is none.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back